Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Everything is upside down

Go down 
+4
Ace
Atarah
Mary-Jane
Zadkiel
8 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

Everything is upside down - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 12:20 am

Iris had been sitting a while just looking at her phone before she finally got the courage to press the call button. She slowly brought the phone to her ear and breathed out, feeling how her heart was pounding in her chest. She had no idea how this would turn out, and it scared her. Because she always been so sure about what she wanted when it came to Oscar. Even when she had been so mad and angry, when she thought he had blown her off. Hey. She forgot how to move her lips, her tongue felt numb and too big for her mouth as she stared at the door that her father had left from. Sorry. She could her how his voice sounded a little chocked up. It killed her, because she still hadn’t said anything.

Hey” she finally whispered, clearing her throat, closing her eyes. “Hey” she said again, this time with a little more power. Where did she start? She had no idea, maybe she should have rehearsed it, written down some notes for what she could say to him. “Is this who you really are?” she finally breathed out and felt a couple of tears gliding down her cheeks.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 1:11 am

Oscar waited patiently because he could imagine that she was overwhelmed. But the silence was also killing him because he didn’t know if she wanted him to explain something while she simply listened. It could be a strategy. He couldn’t be certain.
She whispered though the phone and he dropped his head a little. She cleared her throat. “Hi,” he greeted her again with a small smile. He tried to figure out what was going on, but it was so difficult when he couldn’t just see what was happening on the other side of the screen. But she spoke and for a moment he wasn’t sure what he should reply. “What?” he whispered and leaned back in his couch rubbing his forehead. “I… I need blood on a daily basis, Iris,” Was it an excuse, he wasn’t really certain of it. “I didn’t know he had ties to you, and frankly I did mean to almost kill him,” he scratched his cheek a little, “I know that I can do a lot and most things shouldn’t be scaring me… But the fairy-” he clenched his jaw a little and looked at his hand that had torn through her body. He should’ve made Letha collect some of the fairy blood so it wouldn’t go to waste… “She scared me. I know it sounds like stupid excuses, but I thought I was going to die, but-” he licked his lips a little nervous. “What I experienced was much worse…” He rubbed one of his eyes a little. “I don’t want you to pity me or anything, but she made me see-… you die… Disappear… Over and over…” His voice got so soft that it could barely be heard. He leaned forward and placed his forehead in his free hand. Good thing was that he was already drenched to the bone. No one would be able to see that actual tears had formed in his eyes.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 1:43 am

She knew that he needed blood on a daily basis, and that he didn’t like bagged blood all that much. She knew that and had accepted that he needed to drink from other people almost every day. Which was already a feat for a jealous person like Iris. But she had always seen those people as willing blood bags that wanted to be of service for vampires. Something she would never understand, but she knew they existed, and she didn’t mind letting Oscar drink from her either. But hanging an angel upside down, draining him for blood. An unwilling victim, so uncaring and nonchalant about the whole thing. Then to tell her that he had feared being killed by Hope. Seeing her disappear over and over. She knew that she had done that a lot to him, disappearing because they had met in a time that wasn’t hers and she needed to go back to the years that were hers. “I can handle your parties, and I can handle that you need blood and drink from people to get what you need to survive. But you, hung, Zadkiel upside down drained him for blood, an unwilling victim – and then you almost killed Hope, because you thought she might kill you? I don’t know what is worse” she whispered, knowing what came next had to be done. Because she needed to put this in perspective. “Maybe, maybe the time we had in the past is a good reminder that, we can’t be together, that we are always doomed to not work out” she felt tears glide down her cheeks and how she was about to choke up “I would never ask you to chance, or be anything you’re not – but I can’t, I can’t be with you not right now, what you did tonight” she shook her head and placed a hand over her mouth and tried to hid a short sob leaving her. “I can never unsee that, and it doesn’t matter if he had ties to me or not, I just can’t, I’m not that practical, I can’t condone you almost killing someone just because you want their blood. Not when there is such an easy way to get it from other sources
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:15 pm

The way that Iris started to tell him what she could handle, he knew that this wasn’t going to end anywhere well. He clenched his jaw and covered his eyes while listening to her. He didn’t want to reply to anything yet, because somewhere he simply wished to hear everything she had to say. But what she had only seemed to make things worse. He could almost feel how his heart was being torn out of his chest. Stomped on, spit on and kicked. “Iris, please,” he whispered. I can’t be with you. That was mostly what he heard. He didn’t hear that she said right now, or that the main reason was what he had done tonight. “Don’t say that,” Even though she covered her mouth, he could still hear how a sob left her. She wasn’t even happy about this herself, or maybe it was because she was so scared of what she had seen. In the middle of what she wanted to say last, the connection broke. He had crushed his phone. It had left small cuts in his face and hand, but everything healed so fast, that not even his blood was spilled. Small pieces of glass was stuck in his hair. With a angry roar he threw his phone towards the window. Through the window. He picked up the blood bottle and within a short moment he had emptied it, with some of the blood spilling down from his mouth. He went over to the cabinet where he had collected his blood bottle earlier. He picked up a new one, even though it wasn’t near fully filled. He emptied it too and put it back to be refilled with the other bottle. He paced back and forth in his kitchen and tried to figure out what in the world he could do. He could find someone who could send him back in time, so he could live the life he had missed so much. He could be send to the future to a time where Iris would forgive him. He could make someone kill him. End everything because there was nothing left to fight for. “Ilene!” he shouted and felt tears run down his cheeks. He tried to remove them from his cheeks, only to realize that he was crying blood.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Letha had tried the best she could to get the blood off her. She had pulled of her jacket, and at least it hadn’t seeped into the t-shirt she was wearing. Her pants were completely ruined, and a small sigh left her. She remembered that time where she had blacked out and woken up in the forest covered in blood. She had called Killian back then, and he had transported her to a hotel room. She remembered how she had cleaned herself up, how close she had been to being with him. Even though she was happy with Zadkiel. How she came home to Zadkiel having broken his hand and broken their mirror and a window. How he had hit her in frustrations. For all the good times they had been having, there were some bad ones overshadowing it. Three times now, she had almost gotten him killed, by her past or who she was. Tears ran down her cheeks, how could she justify being with him, when she was who she was and seemingly always got him in situations where he got hurt?

She lifted her head as she heard a roar leaving him. Broken window, she closed the warm water and turned around. What on earth? She opened the door and peaked out. Barefooted on the floor feeling how blood was pooling under each footstep. Then he shouted her name, or the old one she had carried, she didn’t like the sound of how he had shouted it. She stepped in, seeing how blood was leaving his eyes. “Oscar” she whispered, filling her dead lungs with air. “Don’t” she shook her head seeing her own pain mirroring in his eyes. “Don’t ask me to kill you when I barely have the will stay alive, killing you would destroy me” she stepped slowly towards him, lifting her hand softy to place against his cheek. “What happened?” she asked and if she was allowed, she would wipe away a bloody tear and step even closer towards him.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:49 pm

She appeared and he could see that she could see his pain. It spread exhaustion, even more so when she knew what he wished for. He shook his head as she stepped closer and asked what happened. It made Iris words flood to his mind and he clenched his eyes together, making more bloody tears spill from his eyes. She put her hand on his cheek and he could feel how she wiped away a tear. It all spun him back. He grabbed her wrist and looked at her. Even the white in his eyes were now covered in blood. “You.” he hissed as his response. He believed it was her who had ruined everything. She had called about the angel. She had made everyone flood the the beach. She was the reason. He let his free hand grab around her neck. “You ruin everything!” he screamed at her and pushed her to the nearest wall, pinning her by her neck. “Everything you look at… Everything you touch… It rots,” he hissed at her. “That is why we never worked out,” he told her. “But if you’re not going to end what you started…” he coughed a little as some water was still in his dead lungs. “Then I’ll just make him finish it.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:02 pm

Letha has the ability to cloak as other beings, but also completely make herself traceless. Meaning that other beings can’t track her or find her. Something she has used for ages to avoid getting caught by her many enemies, but also to disguise herself giving of the smell, aura and  feel as other species. She did this to the archangels Uriel, Remiel and Zadkiel when she met them under the plague outbreak where she tricked them into believing that she was a human doing god’s work, helping them with healing the people that had been affected by Rebekah’s curse. Instead she fooled them, turning dying people into vampires and luring them into a trap of demons almost killing Remiel and ended up killing Zadkiel their youngest brother.

She felt how her heart dropped, how pain in her chest spread as the word you, left his lips. Keeping completely still as his hands closed around her throat and pressed up her against the nearest wall. Telling her that she ruined everything. Her lips pulled in a hurt and painful expression. Tears glided down her cheeks. He was right, he was completely right she ruined everything. The world was much better without her in it, that was evident with all the destruction and hurt she had brought along with her. So, she just look at him waiting for him to finish with whatever it was that he wanted to say to her. “Stop it” she whispered, as it was clear what he meant. Making Killian kill him, how was that going to solve anything just because he was hurting? In the end it wouldn’t resolve anything.

With her own strength she tried to push him off, grabbing his hands fighting him in whatever capacity that he wanted to put up. Grabbing his hands pushing him down on the floor with her on top of him. “Get yourself together!” she shouted at him, still crying but she didn’t care. “So you’re just going to blame me for everything, and then get yourself killed because you don’t, what, want to live without her?” she leaned down “If you truly loved her, you would now that sometimes loving someone is letting them go” she choked, realizing that she had to that herself.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:36 pm

Shea sked him to stop it, but he had no intentions about hat. The only thing that was going to stop him, would be his own death. Peace to him. Peace for Iris, who wouldn’t have to think about ever meeting him again. Peace to Killian, who wouldn’t have to worry about what Oscar was plotting. Peace for Melanie, who could live her life without him to bring things up. Peace to the witch who had helped him killing the queen.

Peace.

She tried to push him off, but he wasn’t budging easily but after some hectic roars and cries, he landed on the floor with her on top of him. “Yes!” he yelled at her. As he was right now, he would want nothing else than to die, if he couldn’t be with Iris. She spoke about letting go, having leaned all the way down to him. “I am letting her go. Forever -” he hissed and tumbled them around on the kitchen floor. Both of his hands found their way around her neck. One would be able to see how he choked on his own words. He couldn’t get them out. Tears still ran down his cheeks, giving his place skin the color, it needed. Confused about everything, his arms buckled, and he pulled himself down to kiss her. Raw. Greedy. Broken. His tears even smeared onto her face.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:53 pm

She grinded her teeth together as he agreed that he was just going to blame her for everything. Funnily enough she could take it, she didn’t even mind him blaming her. Even if he was just as much at fault as she was. And if it hadn’t been now, there would have come another time where Iris would have seen the real face of Oscar, and then it would have been over then. She grunted a little when he tumbled them around once again, this time with her ending with her back pressing down against the cold kitchen floor. Her big blue eyes looked up at him, saw how blood was still pouring down his cheeks, making him look so lost in her eyes. She didn’t like that look at him, at all. Her hands found his wrists, but she didn’t pull him away. “It’s okay” she whispered, both for the fact that he took it out on her and that he would be okay as well. Even if he didn’t feel like it right now. But he took her completely by surprise when he leaned down and kissed her. A gasp left her, opening her mouth to him. She knew she shouldn’t, and he was only doing it because he didn’t know what else to do in the moment. But it was like he transported them back to when they had been teenagers. She could swear that she could almost smell the forest ground underneath her. After a short hesitation, her hands found his cheeks, and her thumps smeared some of the blood down his cheekbones. Gripping his face and kissed him back with the same broken and confused feeling.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 3:22 pm

She gasped and opened her mouth to him. He didn’t hesitate for a moment to deepen the sad kiss. But it didn’t change anything. It only hurt more. He wished so deeply that it had been Iris lips his had met. He let his hands untangle from her neck and find their way to each end of her jaw. He pulled her closer, pressing himself more into the kiss, hoping it would mend the wound – just a little. It did. But nowhere enough to make him fall down. He removed his lips from hers, but only to quickly puncture her skin in the front of her throat and drink from her. As his fangs left her throat again, his hands made a quick movement to crack her neck. He let go of her and looked at the mess he had underneath him. With his powers, he made the cabinet with the blood bottles open, and one flew out to him. Far from filled. He drank from it and let the residue pour down over her.
With that, he let the flask find it’s place back in the cabinet and move towards the door. As soon as he got outside, he started running and wouldn’t stop before he reached Hope Gardens.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:21 am

___From ‘We are Family’.

He shook his head as she said she could love him despite of all of that. He couldn’t believe it. Someone, so human as Iris had just told him how she couldn’t love him because of it, so how could Letha love him, when it was her boyfriend? To Iris he was just a friend. Had they been more than friends?
She started rambling. Listing all the things she loved about him, good and bad. He shook his head a little while she held his head. He wanted to believe what she said, but everything just seemed so impossible. When she listed his flaws, he understood why no one loved him. Why he was unloved. In his head, it kept going. She didn’t love him. She couldn’t love him. No one loved him or was able to love him. No one should, because he was just a monster – it was as simple as that. She placed a kiss on the corner of his lips, and he finally closed his eyes for a short moment, listening to her question. Every fiber in his body wanted to shake his head, but he nodded softly, and let go of her head wrapping her hands around her instead of her head. With his telekinesis he moved the lamp a little.

Killian appeared in the room a moment later, noticing how Oscar was hugging Letha. “Okay, that’s… Good,” he said softly. He looked over at the window that Oscar had ruined, and with a whip of his finger it was repaired. He walked over to the firstborns and placed a hand on each of the vampires’ backs, before all three of them appeared in the living room of Oscars home. “You’ll call me if there’s trouble, okay?” he spoke softly to Letha. He wished the best for Letha, and if he had to give Oscar the same treatment as Revna had gotten way back, so be it. He took a short look at Oscar, who didn’t look at him. “Stay safe,” he exhaled and was gone the next moment.

___Back in ‘Everything is upside down’.

Oscar didn’t let go of Letha yet. “Things are going to get ugly,” he whispered coldly and let his arms wrap a little tighter around Letha. “There’s a reason why Jones and Addams don’t go together,” he whispered. For a moment he just held her tight, but  then he slowly let go of her to look into her eyes. He let his fingers run through some of her hair, careful not to pull in any knots there might be. “You are beautiful,” he whispered before he leaned in to kiss her softly and sensually.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:29 am

She didn’t care what Killian thought about this. She knew, that in the end even stolen memories and a curse wouldn’t stop them from being together. It might be ugly, and it might be the worst thing happening. Maybe it would go wrong, and they would end up where they had once been. But something told Letha, that this time would be different. Because she was different. She could accept Oscar for who he was, but mainly she had been to blame for Oscar spiraling out of control. She had changed. She felt Killian’s hand on her back, but she had only eyes for the man in her arms. Almost in a way where she didn’t really hear or focused on Killian. Her eyes closed for a moment when they teleported. She had never really liked the feeling of how it made her stomach turn. But she could deal with it. Then Killian was gone again. She hummed softly when he told her that things were going to get ugly. Maybe two wrongs could end up doing some good this time.

Letha unlocked her grip as it seemed like Oscar wanted to get out of her arms. The hint of a smile formed on her lips, though his words washed it away. It was like her entire stomach dropped and her she could have sworn that for a moment her heart made a small thump in her chest. A soft gasp left her, closing her eyes as his fingers glided through her hair and then he kissed her. It was like everything just vanished in her mind. Kissing him back, like a lover that had finally come back to her true love.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 10:53 am

She gasped and reciprocated the kiss. The way she did it resulted in his heart aching a little. “I hate you,” he whispered between their lips, but his words didn’t match his actions. He pulled her closer, deepened the kiss and even let a choked sob leave him. “You should leave,” he hissed but wrapped his arms even tighter around her, one tightly around her lower back, and the other held her behind one of her shoulders. With his powers, which were coughing with the power there was left, he moved the couch closer to them before he would try and get down into it and lay down with her, preferably with him on top of her. Because he didn’t want her to leave. He wanted her to stay. Forever.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 11:12 am

It would be a lie if she told him that his words didn’t hurt. Because even though his actions didn’t mimic the way he spoke against her lips, as he leaned in, pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. They still hurt, so tears sprung from her eyes and glided down her cheeks. She didn’t say anything, other than letting her hands glide from his neck into his hair and kept kissing him. He sobbed, and it just made the pain even greater as he told her that she should leave. But she didn’t, she didn’t even make the effort to get angry and push him away. She heard how the couch moved over the floor, felt the edge of it press against her legs as he pressed her down into it. She didn’t fight him, and they ended up as he wanted them too. With her pressed down into the cushions and him on top of her. “But I’m not leaving” she finally said, moving some of his wet hair away from his face. “You and I” she whispered before she leaned in and kissed him again.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 11:49 am

She told him she wouldn’t leave, and it hurt. Because he knew it was true. She kissed him again, and he pulled a little away to shake his head. “It’s going to be the end of the world,” he whispered and slowly gained the confidence in them. He kissed her once and let his nose slide along hers shortly. “I have to know who you are now,” he mumbled and let his forehead rest against hers. “Because you’re none of the beings you’ve been before,” he whispered and let the tip of his nose stroke hers as he shook his head a little. “You know every aspect of me… But you… You change so much,” he let his hand caress her cheek, drying off a tear of hers, “Every time,” he mumbled, quite hurt.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 12:06 pm

Right now, she didn’t care if them being together, would be the end of the world. She just wanted to be with him. A small smile formed over her lips, as his nose glided up hers. His eyes finding hers, as he explained that he needed to get to know her now. Because she wasn’t what she had been before. And he was right, she wasn’t, and she didn’t want to go back to what she had once been. She wanted to do and be better. But she also no longer had any illusions of who she was, and who he was. Her pale eyes glided over his face, took in his hurt expression, and then let them find his eyes. “Well, maybe I’ve changed, but one thing keeps being the same” she whispered letting out a small exhale. “And that is my feelings for you, why do you think I kept coming back?” she asked him, letting her tongue glide over her lips tasting him before she leaned a little more into the couch.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 12:32 pm

He hummed softly as she mentioned how something kept being the same. He knew very much what she was going to say, but somehow what she said, wasn’t what he had expected. “Power,” he replied. It was simply always what he believed she had wanted. She leaned a little more into the couch and he pulled a little away with a quite emotionless expression. “You were such a bully,” he whispered and sat up. Oscar licked his lips before he got up from the couch and moved towards his dining table where he noticed the glasses Letha had filled with blood. He moved directly over to them and quickly downed two glasses. He took a third glass and turned towards Letha. “No matter what I did, you wanted the upper hand,” he said, not knowing if it was true, or of it simply was to be sure that Oscar didn’t get too wild. “You mocked me,” he mumbled.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 2:34 pm

Power. Maybe, had that been what she wanted? Looking back, it might look like it now. But it was such a foreign concept for her now, she didn’t need or craved power. She was content with just what she was. Funny, that might have been the biggest thing that had changed about her. Which was why she had a better understanding of her feelings. Because they were clouded by a need of something else than just being with someone that could see her as the person she was and could love her despite that. Where she didn’t need to hide things away or keep herself in check. Her heart broke when he whispered that she was bully. And when he moved away, she felt so cold. Sitting up she pulled her legs against her chest, her eyes following him as he walked to the dining table where she had placed all of the glasses filled with blood.

Bully, mocked me, I hate you.

You ruin everything, everything you look at everything you touch it rots

It was like someone stabbed a knife in her chest, and pain pulsated through her body. But she didn’t blame him, nor disagreed. Because, even if might not have been her attention she couldn’t change what he felt about her. “I’m sorry, I might be hard to understand, but even back then I loved you, I just didn’t understood or grasped that - concept” she turned her gaze away “which was why I tried to control everything, because I knew when the chance came you would leave me, just like the mother that never wanted me” she didn’t look at him as her eyes found the outside from the window in front of her. No one have ever wanted her, when she had just been – her. And he had left her. When he had Melanie he hadn't even thought twice. That, that had been what had pushed her over the edge of insanity.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 2:55 pm

He took a sip of the blood as she seemed to process and had curled up on the couch. She squinted his eyes a little as she mentioned how she had never understood or grasped the concept of love. Which was one of the thing he didn’t quite understand, because she had so many admires – her son even loved her more than anyone ever could. Maybe she should just seek his arms, and Oscar could walk around in rage alone? Go berserk and kill a couple of thousands, just for the fun of it? For the coping of this broken and beaten heart. He clenched his jaw a little. He remembered it like it was yesterday how her mother had never really been present. “See, that’s the problem,” he said and put the glass down and moved towards her again. He moved over in front of her and placed a hand on the backrest of the couch, just above her shoulder. “You were obsessed about being with me,” he whispered, staring into her eyes, if she still had them open, “You would never accept that I didn’t love you. You didn’t want to understand that someone else could love you,” he was quite stern, and the slight bit of calmness was oozing out of him. “You believed that the only thing you deserved was someone who had a future that matched yours. You were so God damn obsessed with purity and creating kids that could make sure out species didn’t die out,” he glared at her. “You always come back because you’re obsessed with me. The thought of me. The fought of purity,” he snarled and straightened back up. “You got a fucking angel, an angel, Revna, who would do anything for you and you’re literally sitting here complaining about how we’re supposed to be together, how you didn’t know love and-” he stopped himself for a moment and looked down at her, after having looked towards the front door. “How… How do you believe you’re going to make this work?” he wondered and looked at her, before he quickly leaned down and grabbed her shoulder to shake her, “HOW?” he shouted.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Letha moved her eyes from the window towards him, as he moved himself in front of her. She tried her best not to break down in front of him. Because he wasn’t the only one that was hurting, the only one that felt like loved had been ripped apart from them tonight. She had seen it in the hanging Zadkiel. Knowing that Oscar’s words had indeed been true. She ruined everything she was near. Of course, Zadkiel wouldn’t see it the same way, he would blame himself. Say that he was at fault because he had followed her instead of just asking where she was going after work. Or why she was always leaving earlier than she needed too. Because, loving someone also was knowing when you had to leave. Even when it felt like someone was ripping out your heart. As if your whole body didn’t make sense and even if you cried and scream it wouldn’t heal you. He had breathed hope into her, by kissing her, telling her that she was beautiful. Even with his hateful words it had felt like he had still wanted her to stay. But now, now it felt like the mere sight of her was more than he could actually handle. She deserved it, all the hate and distrust. Tears glided down her cheeks as she just looked at him as he demanded to know what she was going to do to make this work. She had no idea. Maybe he was right, and she was just doing it all over. Trying to force something on him that he didn’t want or need. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I made you feel that way” she whispered blinking away some of her tears. She didn’t do much about the fact that he was shaking her, as if he was trying to wake her up, see if the old Revna would show and push him away. Call him pathetic and give him a reason why he should never give her a chance. Pulling off her ring that made it possible for her to walk in the sun she took his hand and placed it in it. “Tell me to leave then, and I make sure I’ll never come back, that you can live a life where I’ll never be able to try to be a part of it again” she knew that for that to happen, she would have to stop existing.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 3:52 pm

She apologized. She cried silent tears. He understood why Revna had seen Oscar as pathetic. Love made one pathetic. Weak. Vulnerable.
Her hands found his and put her ring in it. He immediately frowned and looked from her ring and up to her eyes. She was even more pathetic now. Just like he had been a moment ago, when he simply wished to have Killian to kill him. Now she wished for Oscar to tell her to leave, so she could ill in the sun. It wasn’t going to kill her. His jaw tensed and he leaned down towards her. “You’re a prick,” he hissed before he took her hand and pulled her up from her seat. “Telling me to give the orders so you can go outside and feel just as shitty as you feel in here,” he mumbled and turned around, still holding her hand and walked to the dining table and picked the half empty glass up and handed it to her. “Take it,” he ordered her and would fait for her to take it before he would take his own. “Drink.” He told her, keeping his eyes on her.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 4:24 pm

A smile formed on Letha’s lips as he called her a prick, she couldn’t help it. Because despite all his words, and how he treated her. He still couldn’t really get himself to tell her to leave. What did that tell her? That somewhere, inside of Oscar there was a small flicker of warmth towards her. Even though he was right, her obsession had to end. And it would, she was going to stay. If he wanted her to, but not trying to force herself on him or force him to love her. This time, she vowed that if he wasn’t just going to throw her out and tell her that he never wanted to see her again. She could be his friend, or an ally if that was what he needed. “Can’t take your own medicine?” she teased him and followed along as he pulled her towards the table and then handed her a glass of blood. She took it as he demanded of her and looked over the glass as he told her that she should drink. “bossy” she mumbled before taking a sip and then she drank all of it without missing so much as a single drop.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 4:51 pm

He narrowed his eyes as she mentioned how he couldn’t take his own medicine. She should know better. He watched how she drank every single drop of the mix of blood. He smiled a little before he downed all of his new glass. He put away his glass and took hers, moving quite quickly towards her, while he put her glass away. “You can stay,” he said standing very close to her, with his lip’s centimeters from hers. “But I’m keeping this,” he said and let his telekinesis put her ring on the opposite hand of where he had his own. He grabbed onto her jaw. His eyes shortly looked towards her lips before they looked up into her light eyes. “And don’t believe it’s because I love you, or has some kind of obsession about you,” he growled. “I just know that you’ve changed. That you’re another person than the one I’ve always known… And I don’t want the new you to die,” he hissed. “Er det forstået, tøs?” he said in their mother tongue, still looking into her eyes. He hated the fact that he was actually drawn to her, that he wanted to make sure she got through whatever she was going through – but for right now, he had to focus on himself. But how could he focus on himself, when his emotions were playing him in every possible direction? Would it be better if he just shut them off?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 5:12 pm

Her smile disappeared as he told her that she could stay. Because it sounded more like a mercy than anything else. Then he took the ring and placed on his own fingers telling her that he was keeping it. Making it very difficult for her to walk around when the sun was out. Not that it would be many hours in the time of year they were in. Letha didn’t flinch or pull her head away when he grabbed her jaw, looking straight into his eyes, so she noticed how they had flickered towards her lips. Her tongue glided over her teeth as he explained that this wasn’t because he loved her, or had an obsession turned towards her. That it was only because he didn’t want the new person of hers to die. A hint of a smile formed over her lips, and she made a small nod. “This was never about me wanting you to love me, or me taking the place of someone that you were supposed to love, it was merely me, showing you that I’m here, in any way you want” she let out a sigh, closing her fingers around his wrist pulling it away from her jaw. “I have to get my things out of the apartment and make sure he knows I’m not coming back” she looked around, letting out another soft exhale. Turning her back to him she looked over her shoulder. “You’re sure you want me to come back?” she asked him, giving him the choice of telling her to stay away.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 5:32 pm

Oscar clenched his jaw a little as she spoke of her actual purpose. “Shut up,” he whispered almost quietly. He wasn’t in need of anyone. He didn’t need Letha. Revna. Ilene… Whatever she went by! He didn’t need her here and he disliked how she simply offered herself like a puppet to him. Almost telling him that she would love anything that he did. It was sickening. He needed someone who felt to be able to feel something less than what he was feeling right now. As she peeled of his hand, it almost felt like she peeled a layer of him, and he felt a little insecure for a moment. His jaw tensed once again as she mentioned she had to get her things and make sure that the angel knew he wasn’t coming back. His eyes followed her movements as she looked around. His eyes found hers as she looked over her shoulder. “You have to,” he mumbled  before he moved over to take her hand, “I’ll drive you there,” he said and pulled her outside in the darkness that had surrounded Athena. Winter nights. He flicked a button before they went outside which resulted in the giant garage to open up for one of the cars, so they could get into it and drive off. It was one of the cars with greater volume, so they could have whatever she or needed in it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Everything is upside down   Everything is upside down - Page 2 Empty

Everything is upside down
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: Stranden: Oakbeach-
Gå til: