Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Love runs out [cw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 9:18 am

Dedicted to @JJ

Date | 20th of January 2022
Time | Late
Weather | Cold, and a little drizzle
Surroundings | Not a whole lot of people, if any
Attire | Full black outfit, where you can’t see her face or any of her features.

It had been a weird couple of months. Staying mostly at Aaron’s house, and then she had met his mother. Everyone she had met so far, after they had figured out that she had been given a second chance to live. But with the consequences of most of her soul missing, making her hungry to eat souls herself. At first it had been one of the scariest things she had ever tried. How she had gone into a trance and killed a person, because she had been so hungry. Hungry for the man’s aura, and the essence that lived inside of him. Whatever had happened, the meeting with Sinclair’s had ended up with giving her that second chance she had wished for, for such a long time. It had made her stronger, even if she had lost the ability to teleport. She had gained something else, almost an endless power source, as long as she just kept feeding. But with what consequences? The pain, and trauma from everything that had happened that night? Making her unpredictable, and inhuman from time to time. Afraid that whatever had given her that extra chance, would come and collect, because she wasn’t living her life worthy of the chance she was given.  

But to the world. Lara McKenzie had died, buried, and gone. And she was going to keep it that way.

Lara was walking down the roads, in the outskirts of Oakheart center. After he chance, she needed remedies to make her fall asleep and calm her down when everything overloaded in her head. That was when she had found a shop selling both mundane witch spells and medicine, but also extraordinary things, that was hard to get by. A scent hit her, and she froze in place. That couldn’t be. But her eyes didn’t deceive her, nor did her smell. It really was him. Her blood started to boil. But something else overcame her, so she waited her time. Until he walked by a dark alley, just like the one he had tried to force himself upon her. Using her powers, she forced him into the alley, smacking him up against a wall. With a few quick steps she had her fingers clasped around his throat, and a knife poking into his side. “You just have bad karma, don’t you Junior?” she whispered, in a hoarse voice, masking who she was to start with.

Sidst rettet af Lara Ons Dec 22, 2021 1:01 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 11:15 am

Pain had been tearing JJ apart that morning. Screaming for hours without any help or ease of pain like his mother had talked about. As soon as he had gotten a new mate he had left as quickly as possible, hoping to invade one of his fathers many homes for some peace and quiet, but every place he went to was secured so well, that he had ended up sleeping anywhere where he could buy himself in. Just to be without his parents once again. After all, he was a ‘grown’ man with somewhat a lot of money, thanks to the title he carried, being the son of his mother. And as of right now JJ was about to head back to the motel he was living at. He was minding his own business. That was until he was pushed into an alley and up against a wall. A hand was placed around his throat, and he gasped for a second. He made both of his hands grasp onto her hand hoping to at least get it away from him. He would just have to take care of the knife later. “I don’t believe in karma,” he hissed. “What do you want?” he continued clearly not that happy about being pushed into an alley.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 11:23 am

For a moment she was taken back with how he acted, where was the snarky remarks? The small laugh in his voice, that even when he was in a situation where he was cornered, he always had something to say. But he just cut right to the chase. Then there was his scent, now that she was standing this close, she could smell his soul. There was just something so delicious about a tormented soul. Her eyes, that was the only thing that one would be able to see, was studying him. Leaning in a little closer, so he would be able to hear how she breathed underneath her mask that was covering her mouth. “What do I want?” she laughed a little delighted, almost as if they had reversed their roles. Using her powers, she kept the pressure around his throat and the knife pressed against his side. As her fingers grabbed the mask. Of course, she could have used her powers for that as well, but one could add a little flair for the dramatic. Pulling it off, she would be able to see her face, and as she pushed the hoodie down, letting her now very long hair spill down over her shoulders. Almost as if she had been gone much longer than she had. “Missed me Jonathan?” she asked, stepping closer towards him, letting her hand find his neck, the leather of her glove glide over his skin. Almost like a lover. Her nose pressed against his ear. “Because I sure have missed you” which she hadn’t, she had plotted his death in great detail. But, that didn’t matter right now, did it?
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 11:37 am

His eyes narrowed as she the masked person leaned closer and repeated the question. The masked person had powers which kept the pressure around his throat and held the knife by his side. He let her hand slide out from his and she pulled of her mask, revealing her true identity. A wicked smile curled up on his lips and he started to chuckle a little. She even pushed her hoodie down, which revealed how long her hair was. He had missed her, yes. Her hand found his neck again, which made him give her a soft groan. All the uneasy feelings disappeared. She pressed her nose against his ear and whispered sweet words. “Oh, I’ve missed you too. Your sweet voice. Your dark eyes and soft… soft skin…” he teased her. “So, what are you going to do to me, Lara? He used the same pressure on her name, as she had used on his name.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 11:45 am

Now that was more like it. The horrible things about all of this, she still found him intriguing. Because he was one of the most horrible beings she had ever encountered, if you looked past the parents that had made him. Now that, those were monsters, were JJ just was a poor little lost boy that just wanted to be loved. But wasn’t, because his parents blamed him for everything, they hated about him. Could it really be so hard, for them to see that they had created this? But enough of that. She pressed her nose a little closer to his skin, he smelled so divine it was messing with her mind. “I could just eat you up” she whispered, with a low voice. That to most would make it run cold down their spine. That there was no hint that the words were meant as sexual. She smacked her lips together and pulled herself away, letting her eyes lock with his. “Well to be fair, I was planning on killing you, but then I remembered that you are only worth something to them, when you can fetch things, to be honest” she leaned in and placed a soft kiss against his lips. Letting her eyes glide down his face before looking straight into his dark eyes. “I’m still wondering why your mother didn’t just let you take a turn with me as well, so she could kill the both of us
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 11:54 am

JJ chuckled a little as she leaned even closer to him and whispered to him some very delightful things. He hummed of appreciation. He certainly didn’t mind the way she was teasing him back. Even though there was no hint of her words being sexual, JJ turned it to what he wanted to hear – as usual. She suddenly smacked their lips together and he was about to let his hands find the sides of her face and pull her closer, but she pulled herself away instead. He frowned a little by how she mentioned his worth. She then leaned in to place another kiss on his lips. “Sad that that was going to ruin your plans,” he mocked her, pressing his lower lip forward and made it quiver a bit for her. She then made it clear that she didn’t understand why he was still alive. “Momma has her reasons,” he replied with a wide smile.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 1:50 pm

I know right?” she scrunched her nose, still delighted with the whole situation. Her thumb pressing against skin just under his chin. Her tongue glided over the skin. She could just state the soul that was humming under his skin. “Such a shame, I can just taste the potential that you carry, and still you will never amount to anything” she hummed, she turned back looking him into his eyes, almost looking like she was sad. “We could have been so good together” she whispered, against his lips, letting their breaths mix. “I would have taken care of you, given time, I might even had come to love you, truly” she closed her eyes, leaning in again and kissed him. A passionate kiss, that one would exchange between lovers. But as she did that, she pierced the skin with her dagger. Angling it just so, that if he begged or asked nicely enough, she could get him to a hospital and let him get the care that he needed. Or he could bleed to death. She just waited for him to either scream or opened his mouth against hers, as her eyes glazed over, almost like a cat when the light just shined right on their eyes in the dark. Pulling in a little bit of his soul. “Just like I thought, you taste so good” she mumbled, containing herself to eat more of his soul.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 3:57 pm

He hummed shortly as she agreed that it was sad that she believed her plan was ruined because he didn’t mean much to his parents. “Oh no, all of this potential,” he was mocking her – because why shouldn’t he? She was trying to show him that she had power over him, but no matter what, he would never agree to such thing. He didn’t care much as of right now, that she was looking sad. Once again he hummed, full of appreciation as she mentioned how they could’ve been good together. He knew that, and to him, there was still so much potential. When she leaned so close it was difficult not just to lean the last few inches and take a kiss from her, but for now, he kept his fingers for himself. She mentioned how she wanted to take good care of him, given him time and might even had ended up loving him. All of it sounded too good to be true, and unless his mother had wanted to transform her, he would’ve been dead so much quicker. She leaned in and kissed him and stabbed him with her dagger. He clenched his teeth together and let one of his hands find around to her neck and pull her close. The pain was nothing compared to losing a mate like he had done not so long ago, but the pain was still unbearable. Tears welled up in his ears while he kissed her back and panted in pain. He screamed and pressed his lips closer to Lara’s to quiet himself some more. He could feel that she was messing with him, but he wasn’t entirely sure what it was, but the way she talked, it seemed like she was eating his soul. “It’s not rotten to the core? That’s a surprise,” he laughed out of breath. “Why do you not take a chance on me… Why do you… Stab me?” he wondered, clearly exhausted from the stab she had given to him.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:03 pm

It’s surprising, isn’t it?” she hummed, as he laughed that he had thought it would be rotten to the core. Her finger glided over her sweaty forehead and gave him an almost sad smile. As if she was sorry that he had to go through all of this. Maybe that was just something about killing a person that was as pathetic as JJ, that just didn’t really make it worth it. “Why would I take a chance on you, JJ?” she whispered, letting the knife stay put so he wouldn’t lose blood to fast. “Just to end up another piece in getting back into the good graces of your parents?” she clicked her tongue “I think I’ll pass” she stepped out of his personal atmosphere and gave him a sweet innocent smile, as she pulled back the hoodie over her hair, masking parts of her face. “I stabbed you, because that is the closest, we will ever get to having intercourse, having the stabbing symbolize sex and all that, exciting, isn’t it?” her smile split into too, malicious smirk “Now you have fun, being unloved and unwanted, I’ll be on my way” she turned around and pulled the rest of the mask up over her nose and winked at him. “Always a pleasure JJ” she whispered, as she started walking out the alley. But stopped and turned towards him. "Oh, do save the dagger, a gift from me to you"
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 9:14 pm

He gave a little forced chuckle as she agreed with him that his soul wasn’t rotten to the core. She let go of the knife, letting it stay in his torso. He frowned a little as she mentioned his parents. “Don’t talk about my parents like that,” he said a little exhausted. His eyes watched her as she stepped away, sending him an innocent smile, and telling him why she had stabbed him. He couldn’t help but laugh, even though it hurt every time his chest moved. “So exciting. I’m so turned on by this,” he said sarcastically. She told him to have fun and he rolled his eyes of her. “Fuck off,” he mumbled as she suddenly told him goodbye and started to walk away. He closed his eyes and shook his head as she mentioned that he should save the dagger.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 9:31 pm

Lara looked over her shoulder as he told her to fuck off. Right, if she ever had hoped that JJ had regretted what he had done to her. All hope was gone now, funny, that she could feel in her heart standing there. That she had kept that small piece of hope. That maybe, just maybe somewhere in that twisted heart, he had loved her. Or at least liked her enough, to not want something bad to happen. If he had just shown her that. She clicked her tongue.

For someone in that alley that had talked about just wanting to be loved, or as he had said, that she didn’t want any part in his life. Just like everyone else. When he had talked about years of rejection his whole life. He really didn’t understand that his actions, weren’t really opening up for letting one in that might want him. So, she did as he asked, she walked away. Her fingers spread and turned. Gripping around the knife. Twisting it inside of him.

Now she could have left him in the alley, she could make sure that he just died and forget all about him. She would never agree to this, that she actually cared for the small maggot. But she walked inside of the shop that she had wanted to visit in the first place. A young-looking man, long black hair that he pushed back with his hand. The raven black eyes, that looked like they could see into your soul if you kept eye contact for too long. Lara walked up towards him and let out a small sigh. Throwing some gold coins on his table. “I have a problem in the alley, a warlock bleeding out, I’m paying you to take care of him” The man raised a brown took the small pouch and nodded. “Alright” he mumbled and turned around handing the things that she was actually here to pick up. And where she moved away and walked back to where she had come from. Ian walked into the alley and towards the warlock. To make sure that he lived, as Lara had just paid him to do.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 12:56 am

A scream left JJ as the knife twisted. He put his hands around the blade of the knife to try and put a pressure on the wound and restrict it from twisting. He glided down from the wall and onto the floor. Panting and feeling how everything seemed to get colder.
But then someone came out to him and pulled him inside. His wound was aided, and he was given water. As soon as JJ felt like he might be able to walk, he called on the man. Ian, was the name he had presented himself with. “What did she buy?” The darkhaired man showed him different crystals and explained each of their purposes, and a crystal he had which contained all the information JJ needed to figure out what Lara was plotting.
“Where did she go?” The man with black hair explained which way Lara had been walking. “Come over here. Take the knife out of my body.” The man did just as commanded and JJ fell to the ground as the knife was taken out, but at least, the different herbs-cream seemed to keep it from bleeding. JJ looked up at the man again, panting a little from the pain. “Cut your throat.” Like a puppet the hand with the knife was lifted up to his throat and he made a quick movement which cut into the throats arteries and the man quickly drowned in his own blood. Blood splattered onto JJ who slowly got to his feet, took the knife, and examined it for a little while. He dried of the blood on Ian’s shirt and noticed the pouch with gold coins, which he grabbed. He turned the sign, whether if the shop was op and closed with the knife. He put the knife underneath his jacket in his pants and then started to make a compression on his wound. He then exited the shop and made a cab pick him up. With his powers, he made sure that the diver simply followed the directions and wouldn’t start a route that needed to be paid for. As soon as he spotted Lara who was heading towards the woods, he convinced the driver to crash the building a few meters in front of her. And like last time he had seen Lara, he teleported out of the car, just before it crashed. “Missed me dearest?” he said and opened his arms up, almost as an invitation for her to come and hug him. The movement hurt like hell, but made sure to hide it. He looked like hell, soaked in his own and Ian’s blood.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 1:09 am

She was walking down the streets, she needed to get back before she would alert anyone that she had been gone too long. Walking in her own mind, she didn’t see the cab that drove past her, not until a crash was heard, and there he was. That bloody weasel that just didn’t want to die, okay granted she had made sure of that. Now she regretted it deeply. Her eyes dead cold starred at him behind her mask, not moving an inch as he walked towards her with his arms open. She let out a soft breath, putting her hands in her pocket. “For someone telling me to fuck off, you just don’t seem to be able to stay away Junior” she turned down the alley that was close to them and started walking away, knowing he wouldn’t be able to follow for long, if he didn’t do something about that nasty wound in his side.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 10:54 am

JJ pulled a cheeky smile, riding a bit on the adrenaline from all of this. “Well, we all say things we don’t mean, do we not?” he said and noticed how she turned down an alley and hurried to follow her. “Lara!” He called, hissing a bit of himself by the pain from expanding his chest that much. “What was the purpose of that?” he asked a little out of breath. He tried to follow her, but could hardly keep up a quick pace.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 11:06 am

A small groan left Lara, as she looked up to the sky and rolled her eyes as he called her name. Now, she had been taking a little snack of his soul, and it was already supplying her with big amounts of energy. She suspected it was because he was the son of Rebekah Sinclair. And he was rather old, after all. A thousand years wasn’t something that you should miscredit. Even if the guy was a moron. She turned around, raising her hand and grabbed his body moving it towards her. Grabbing him by his throat one more time. Titling her head like an animal looking at their lunch. “What was the purpose?” she asked, clicking her tongue. “Well why not? Just like you fed me to the wolves, and let me die” she let go of him again, with both her hands and her powers, watching him as she was getting rather tired of all of this.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 11:27 am

She grabbed him by the throat and his hands immediately sought to her wrist. She explained the purpose and let go of him. He caressed his neck for a moment, since it was a little sore by now. “You know, Lara,” he wheezed a little before he straightened up to look at her. “I didn’t want you to die,” he said looking at her quite stoic and slowly let go of his own throat. “I wanted you to be mine,” he said still with looking at her, without even blinking. “Do you really believe I could’ve done anything? JJ didn’t feel guilty, but on the other hand, felt that it was incredible how Lara really believed that JJ had a chance to do anything about what his parents did or didn’t do. Now, the whole day had been quite blurry to him, caused by the intense amount of pain, which had been going on for hours on repeat, but he was certain that even if he had tried to do anything to get Lara out, his father would’ve made him forget what he was supposed to do, or his mother would’ve done… Well whatever she wished to, to make it impossible for JJ to do anything. He couldn’t have done anything. Lara needed to realize, that he could do nothing against his parents. He was just a mere baby compared to them.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Dec 22, 2021 11:51 am

A laugh left her, and she pulled down the mask from her lips and nose. Her eyes looked towards him, with no joy in them, which the laugh could have indicated. Shaking her head, as she licked her lips looking into the wall beside them. He really though that he could use that kind logic on her, that he didn’t have a choice? The thing was, he hadn’t even tried. Besides, he had brought her there, and he really thought it would have ended well for her? She had a hard time believing that he was that stupid. “Please” she huffed, especially about the fact that he had wanted to make her his. “I don’t believe you for a second, I can’t believe you are that stupid that you would bring me to your parents’ house and not think they wouldn’t do something like this” she licked her lips. “I didn’t want to sleep with him, so instead he altered my entire memory to make it fit so he was in there, that I had always wanted to sleep with him. And after your mother got what she wanted, my blood and my soul, she killed me – I hope, that your next mate will fit into your sick family, because they need all the help they can get, and not be some lowlife shapeshifter like me” she spit, wanting to kill him more and more by the second that she was standing there looking at him.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Maybe Lara didn’t believe that JJ had tried to get Lara out of the situation, but even before Lara was born, JJ had been trying to get things his own way, only to be kicked away like a puppy, wanting to be loved by its abusive owners. JJ knew that when Rebekah and James first have put their minds to something, he couldn’t do anything to stop them, if he disliked the idea. Thousand years of training, but Lara had clearly forgotten how old he was. He frowned when she said he should’ve known what they would’ve done. How was he going to be all-knowing? Yes, he was a very smart, clever, well taught, experienced, talented… He simply couldn’t just enter their minds and know their actions. His mother had a mental shield, and his father was tricky to even get to fully do anything, since he would just use his own abilities to forget what had been said.
As Lara explained what had happened, he could feel how his shoulders sank a bit. He hadn’t really known what they had done, he simply knew that they would take what they wanted. She then mentioned how she wished his next mate would fit into his family. It made a wicked crooked smile spread on his lips and he made sure to get as close to her as possible. “Wanna share a secret?” he spoke. He made sure to open any kind of top he was wearing before he pulled down in his neckline to reveal his collarbone. It contained the same name that it had carried last. “You have changed, but your birthname hasn’t,” he looked at her with a wild look. He hungered to be closer to her. Be with her.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 7:11 pm

She blinked a little but kept rather neutral in her expression as a slight wicked smile formed over his lips. That couldn’t be good, and why did he react like that? Had he already found his mate, or something alike? Did she want to share a secret? No, she rather not if she was being honest. She had no idea why she was still talking to the guy. But then he started to open his clothes so she could see his collarbone. And just like he said, she might have changed. But her birth name hadn’t. So there her name was, so carefully drawn on his collarbone. Just like the last time. Not that she had actually seen that, because he had hidden it away with magic. So she just had to take his word for the fact that it was the same like last.

She looked from the name, and very slowly turned her gaze towards him. Blinked hazily while processing the information. It would be so easy just to tell him that she rejected him. That there was no way in hell that she wanted to be with him. But then there was the other part, of her being with him, and then never seeing him again. Then he could walk around not being able to enjoy another person’s company, until he figured out to break down the bond, they had made with each other. She grabbed his chin, with a wicked smile that matched his own. She leaned in. “So do you want me, just as bad as before?” she whispered against his lips, letting her tongue glide out and feel their way over them. “Well then we better do something about that, before I die again, won’t we?” she looked at him, almost like a lost puppy.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 7:34 pm

She needed time to process. He understood that, but then she grabbed his chin and mirrored his smile. Lovely. Lovely, lovely, lovely. “Yes,” he whispered softly against her lips, trying not to think too much about the wound in his torso. It was also difficult for him not just to lean in and take a kiss. As she seemed to be okay with the whole thought, he let his hands snake around her and pull her closer. “You won’t die,” he whispered against her lips before he let his lips crash against hers and teleported them to one of the many places that James lived at. The places were never completely empty, because James always hired people to keep the place running so it would be warm and nice when James went there. He had teleported them directly into the living room, standing right next to a sofa table and the sofa. He continued to kiss her passionately and let his hands run along the sides of her torso to feel every curve.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 9:23 pm

Her fingers quickly grabbed each side of his head and let their lips crash together. It wasn’t even because she felt that flame in her, that wanted him as badly as he wanted her. But she just didn’t care, the emotional connection she had to saving herself for someone that would make it special had been burned with the way that James had altered her memories. Even though some part of her missed how it had been. That small period where everything had been okay. She felt that pull in her stomach as he teleported her out of the alley into a room. Felt how the warm penetrated her outfit. The smell of James was almost overwhelming. But she pushed it far away in the back of her head. She kissed JJ back with the same passion, it was so easy to mirror his way of wanting her, to make it convincing towards him. She pulled away, to pull of the jacket or poncho that was giving her the cover of people not being able to recognize her. Then her fingers glided over his clothes. “Are you even sure you are up for it?” she mumbled, eyeing the wound that still needed healing.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 9:38 pm

She pulled of her jacket and he himself pulled of his. It made him wince in pain from moving his arm. It pulled all the way up from the wound. He didn’t really let it show, but a pull on his lips and tension in his jaw. She let her fingers glide over his clothes and asked him if he was sure. He let his hand find the way behind her neck and pulled her into another kiss, “Nothing is going to stop me,” he exhaled against her lips. His breath was still hot, but he felt cold and really hoped that this wound wouldn’t be taking the life of him – but if it did, he would die in a satisfied place.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 6:06 pm

A smile formed on her lips as he kissed her again. One might even think that she was still harbouring the feelings that she had before all of this mess had happened. She already knew that Aaron wouldn’t be all to happy with her. But even he would understand being in a situation with a former love. Lara licked her lips, as he pulled away as he told her that nothing was going to stop him. But she could see how pale he looked, even the small pearls of sweat forming on his forehead. He was burning up, but probably felt cold. A groan left her, as she realised that he might even end up dying while they were doing it. “Idiot” she mumbled and pushed him into the couch. But not to place herself on his lap. She kneeled to the ground. Granted also looked like she was about to do something, but instead she started removing his shirt revealing that his wound was about to reopen. Her hands found the back of his knee joints. Pulling him down lying so she could get a better look at the wound. “Call me old fashion, but I’m not about to have sex with a corpse." She pulled at her belt and found to vials. One of them containing the blood of a pureblood vampire. You never knew when you needed something to heal you. She placed it by his lips “Drink this” she ordered him, while her fingers inspected his wound. Hadn’t he let Ian look at it? Waiting to see if the blood did as it should and closed it up.
JJ
Royal
JJ

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyTirs Jan 11, 2022 8:02 am

She groaned, called him an idiot, and pushed him down into the couch, making him chuckle a little, even though it hurt a bit laying right there. A satisfied almost boyish smirk appeared on his lips as she kneeled between his legs. He got confused as soon as she started to move his shirt. She was looking at his wound, and not about to please him. Shit. Well, he was excited enough for it anyway.
She pulled him by the knees and he lost a little air when he yelped a little. He chuckled a little as she mentioned she didn’t want to have sex with a corpse. “Oh, don’t be so boring,” he said, even though he truly understood why she wouldn’t do it. He didn’t really find dead people that appealing too.
She handed him a vial and told him to drink. He made sure to open it, not spill and drink it. Blood with a metal taste. Pureblood vampire blood? It Actually tasted quite okay. He sighed a little as the vial was empty and he could put the vial by the couch. It didn’t take very long before the wound started to heal, and he started to feel the effects of it. Invigorated. Energized. Oh, and don’t even get started with the desire which only grew. Event thought the wound wasn’t near fully healed, it was getting there. Therefore, he quickly sat up, pushed his own seat backwards so he easily could lean down, grab each side of her face, and start kissing her. His breath was getting hotter and his touches even more sensual. “Lara,” he whispered between their lips. His words filled with lust. “Get up here,” he told her, almost caringly and respectfully. He tried to lean a little backwards, while still kissing her, hoping she would follow and get on top of him.
Aurora

Aurora

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 12:43 pm

At first, she watched to make sure that he drank the vial of blood that she had given him. Then her eyes turned towards the wound, letting her fingers make sure that it was healing as it should, removing some of the small pieces of thread from his shirt that had latched onto the blood and other fluid coming from the wound. Lara watched how it started to close, it was quite fascinating to see just how quickly it worked. Doing her very best not to watch how his excitement grew in his pants. Her head turned towards JJ as he rose up, rather quickly at that. “Wha-“ she didn’t even got to finish, what, before he started to kiss her. Taken aback by the sudden passion that he was feeling, she gasped against his lips. Cursing herself feeling that her own excitement growing, fuck, she tasted the small drops of blood still on his lips, on his tongue that danced around with hers. My god, her entire body started to feel a little feverish. She had never taken pureblood blood where there had been any reasons to use one of the aspects of the bloods side effects. The one that was almost roaring through her body as it was right now. “Yeah?” she whispered through their kisses, his voice woke something in her right now she couldn’t quite place "Okay" she agreed as she slowly crawled up on the couch placing herself on his lap. Almost greedily kissing him. What on earth was going on with her?
Sponsoreret inhold

Love runs out [cw] Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Love runs out [cw]   Love runs out [cw] Empty

Love runs out [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Blood runs deep
» You can't escape death, it runs in your blood