Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Being there for each other

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

Antal indlæg : 37

Being there for each other Empty
IndlægEmne: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 5:44 pm

Being there for each other Goofy-movie
Place: Ellison Avenue nr. 5
Date and time: 11/12/2021, late evening
Weather Snow and windy
Outfit This, but without the gun obv.
Dedicated to @Elena

It was snowing. Of course, it was snowing. It never had to be easy. Some might ask, why was this handsome man walking around in the snow and not simply driving around? That question could be answered quite simply. He had used his portals to get from his own church to another and he constantly had to be cautious of where he felt he was drawn to.
See, Valdemar was a son of a created angel, and thereby was his grandfather God. He had been in the middle of a prayer as all of his lit candles had been blown out. It stopped his prayer and almost as if it had been an instinct, he had found his hunting gear if he was about to have his church invaded, but as soon as he was about to leave the church, his bells started to ring, drawing him back inside. That had been where he felt how the cross on his neck started to pull him. This was how he was guided to this place.
Ellison Avenue. He read the names on those who lived here, dragging his fingers across the written names. Elena. He walked up to the door and knocked on it.
It didn’t take long before a man opened up. God, he could look happier. “Sir, it’s past eleven… This better be important.” Valdemar simply looked the man in the eyes and took a deeper breath in. “I have to talk to Elena. Can you plea-” “Elena? What, no. Get out of here, man!” The tanned man tried and push Valdemar away from the door, but he didn’t move more than an inch. “Mr. Gonzales, pleas-” It was a short temper the taller werewolf had. He pushed again but nothing really happened. “If you’re not calling her downstairs, I’ll have to do things the hard way, so ple-” “Get of my property!”

Sidst rettet af Valdemar Tors Dec 02, 2021 10:25 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 6:08 pm

It had been quite for a while, and she had had quite a lot on her plate to juggle with, but finally she had found a balance between all of it. She had come home just before dinner after having spent most of the day with Griffin. Luckily for Elena she had been gifted with being able to teleport herself around, so it made getting back home on time rather easy, because she didn't want to worry anyone. Because both her and Diego knew what had happened the last time she hadn't been on time, she had died - and none of them really deserved having to go through that pinch of fear. So, she after Derek had been put to bed, she had found been out buying some Christmas snacks and returned so her and Diego could watch a Christmas movie - even if they were a little cheesy, she found them cozy and just really feel-good movies. As well as it was an excuse to spent time together. However, it knocked on the door making her frown a little as Diego got up - having told her to stay put. So she did.

Elena could however hear it didn't sound like a rather positive conversation, making her get up from her seat despite being instructed otherwise, and she made her move closer to the door, but not close enough for the stranger to see her. She could feel the angelic vibe from him, not as strong as in a pureblood or created angel - but just like Zitora, just like within herself. But the stranger asking for her, made Elena's heart skip a few beats ahead. But the fear was quickly replaced with a sense of comfort from somewhere unfamiliar. "It's okay," she pressed her brows together, not knowing why - but the curiosity drove her far enough to wanting to know what the stranger wanted to say. So, she stepped closer placing a hand on Diego's shoulder. "What do you want?"
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Both Valdemar and the owner of the house seemed to notice Elena a second before she made her voice speak. The tanned man turned his head as Elena put a hand on his shoulder. Almost like a ball, the anger deflated – at least just a bit. A gentle, soft, smile appeared on Valdemar’s lips as their eyes met. “Hi - first and foremost. I’m Valdemar,” he said, not paying the werewolf any attention. “I’m your paternal brother,” “Okay, that’s enough hobo. You’re way too old to be her brother,” The tanned man tried to close the door which made Valdemar put his hand on the door to keep it open, still not taking his eyes of Elena. “I can tell you more about our father. It’s up to you if you’d like it to be under four eyes-” he looked over towards the dark eyes, “Or six,” he looked back at Elena. He clicked his tongue a bit. “I can also visit another time if I’m interrupting something.” Valdemar was respectful and loyal – at least to Elena.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyFre Dec 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Valdemar. She didn't know a Valdemar. Which was most likely the reason why he presented himself, but why did he want to speak to her? As far as she knew, she hadn't done anything wrong. And she didn't really trust strangers that much, not after she had died, paranoia was a dangerous thing to have hanging on your shoulder, not to mention the trauma that still followed her like a shadow. I'm your paternal brother, Elena blinked a little but before she could say anything Diego spoke up on her behalf. She took a longer and sharper and more controlled breath in. Elena didn't know anything about her father, the only thing she knew was how her mother had spoke about him. He had left, end of story. She breathed slowly out, "why would it suddenly be important for me to know about my father? He never wanted anything to do with me?" She asked holding her breath a little bit. There was a part of her who wanted to trust him, then there was the other part that told her not to trust anyone she hadn't seen before.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 1:39 am

Valdemar chuckled a little by Elena’s thought about their father. “Well, you see, he is a busy man,” he said with a soft smile. “Some would say his father is God himself – now, I’m not going to talk you into any religion, I promise you that, but I want you to know that he works for God, and he never really has the time to stay one place for long… And he needs our help,” he explained and looked at her seriously. Honestly, if one didn’t know about the supernatural, this would sound so absurd. “He’s the fourth archangel, Uriel,” he presented their father, even though he wasn’t present. Diego turned towards Elena, still pushing a little to the door, “Do you really want to talk to this maniac?” he asked with his eyes looking worried at Elena. To Diego this man sounded nuts. Had they lived in Southside, this man could’ve been a local drug addict.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 10:39 am

A busy man. Being a busy man was no excuse to not be a parental figure to someone. Still, the so called busy father of hers was much better than her mother who just wished to do medical experiments on her daughter. Elena took a deeper breath in by the mention of God, now she knew for a fact that God was real, she didn't have many memories of her brief time in Heaven before granted a second chance, but she had been with Austin, so she knew. She also knew Eden because of Zadkiel. "He needs our help?" She crossed her arms a little defensive, but perhaps it was Diego's protective manner that had her guard up, and for the fact that she had some issues trusting strangers. Elena had always been a quick thinker, not in a supernatural way, just natural cleverness, it didn't make long for her to know her father had to be a great angel of God - and that for one explained her mother's curiosity along with the fact that God had granted her with a second chance. It took less than seconds before the penny dropped; He’s the fourth archangel, Uriel. Elena raised her chin a little bit taking a sharper breath in, not really sure how to deal with that.

Do you really want to talk to this maniac? Elena looked towards Diego for a second, breathing slowly out realizing she had held her breath for quite some time. Did she want to speak further about this? There was a natural curiosity, she couldn't deny that. And she had a feeling that she shouldn't deny that. Elena looked at her newfound brother for a second, she had no reason to trust him nor to believe that he spoke the truth for other than the facts that she somehow felt started putting things in the rightful boxes. "Yeah, you have twenty minutes," she set the boundary, no more than twenty minutes to talk, it was late as well. She looked towards Diego to get a confirmation if it was alright.
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other EmptyMan Feb 28, 2022 6:15 pm

She caught him by his words. Why did it include her? Smart girl. He liked how she was defensive about all of it because that truly just meant that she had her boundaries and didn’t just trust everyone. Besides, to ‘normal people’ Valdemar might just sound like a maniac, which the werewolf so kindly stated. “Yes, it’s quite complicated. Let me explain,” he tried to explain hoping that he would be allowed to. He noticed how her chin lifted as he had presented their father’s name. She was maybe a little surprised by the presentation?

He waited for a moment so the werewolf and his little sister could figure out what they wanted with the conversation. She agreed for twenty minutes conversation, which made the werewolf look towards her. “Twenty minutes and the door shuts,” he growled at the bearded man before he stepped away from the door. “I’m in the living room if you need me,” he spoke every so gently to Elena before he went there to leave the two of them talking. Diego would still be listening to the conversation, even though they were at the door.

Valdemar couldn’t help but smile a little, “Is he always that protective?” he wondered, mostly to lighten the mood a little. He cleared his throat, “Yes. Our father has been in quite some trouble the last couple of years and now he’s finally about to get out of it. See, he lost his memories almost eight years ago, and eight hundred thousand years of memory can fry a brain if they are delivered back too quickly,” he started speaking a little lower, “So everything that can spark his memory, just a tiny bit is going to help him get back on track,” Things were very complicated, and there was also the whole situation about how he was missing his heart, but for now, he was positive that Elena didn’t need to get involved with the heart yet. Hopefully never. Being involved with Rebekah and James was a tough thing and he didn’t want to make things too complicated or risky for her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Being there for each other   Being there for each other Empty

Being there for each other
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: