Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Chadwick Christmas

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

The Chadwick Christmas Empty
IndlægEmne: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 8:13 pm

The Chadwick Christmas 95e82d311a9c58d3f5e758c1d472f994

Place: Heathers Place
Environments Other rich people and their houses
Time 24 December at 17,30
Weather: snowfall
Cassius Cassius Outfit:Zechariahs Outfit
Wills Wills outfit:
Topic dedicated to @Odessa @Heather @Michelle

It was Christmas eve and Cassius had been invited by Odessa to celebrate Christmas with her and her brother, plus his girlfriend who was a vampire. He then knew how to deal with her if she got to close to him, he had brought a cross with him, but he would not use it unless she got to close. It was a bit weird for Cassius that, it was not the 25 December for the first time. This year he would do it in the evening with two witches and one vampire. As he got out of the door and moved down to his car he looked around as he remembered he had forgotten the Package, quickly he moved in trough his place again, picking up his gift, one he had hopes that she would love. As he then moved outside and got into the car, he decides that he would write to her, that he would be on his way. Charlie was in the back and laid down sleeping, on a little rug there was enough room for her dog too and then of course a place for her.
“Hello beautiful. I just got done will be there in 20 mins or so.” He looked at the message, before he added the last stuff. “<3 luv you.” He then starte to drive and after 20 mins he was outside and ringing on her door.

On the other side of town, a witch named Zechariah had taken time to buy a very expensive gold necklace with a diamond engraved with her first names first letter. How Zech had gotten it, was not a clean way though not that Heather knew, and to be honest he did not care about how he got the gift for her. Who would ever remember it too, or look twice at her, she was from a wealthy family? So no one would look twice at it on top of that, he had stolen a lot more, than he had just thrown outside the business.  He then went up and knocked on the door holding the little gift hidden inside his outfit.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 9:08 pm

Odessa's outfit
Heather's outfit
Noelle's outfit and faceclaim

Odessa stood in front of her mirror and put in her big earrings and corrected her hair a little before she grabbed her phone where a message was received. She had twenty minutes before she was going to be picked up. “Tibo!” she called and shortly after the small dog came running into the bathroom. She had made everything ready and only had to dress Tibo in a red suit so he could keep his body temperature high enough for the ride. She even had a dog bag for him so he could rest there alone. “Follow me,” she said and started to walk with the dog on her side towards a bowl she had with her jacket and shoes. Here she kneeled down and dressed her dog. He was now matching her. Both Odessa and Tibo hated to wear red. Or at least that was what Odessa convinced herself that Tibo thought about wearing the color red. It didn’t compliment her hair or his fur. She dressed herself and did some finishing touches on her makeup and outfit before the doorbell rang. She picked up the leading rope for her dog, hurried to the door and opened it for him. She was almost about to go in and hug him when she felt something was off. She took a step backwards. “Are you carrying anything holy on you?” she asked almost out of breath.

With a confident whip of a hand, the ginger hair was swung over her shoulder. She had just finished braiding it with a red ribbon when she heard someone knock on the door. She stood in her room on a whole other floor and simply looked over her shoulder, taking a small sniff in to figure out who it was. A cheeky smile spread on her lips before she with her speed was downstairs and opened her front door. “Merry Christmas,” she said in a joyful voice and with a wide smile which made her cheeks squint her eyes a little. She reached forward to pull him inside gently before she would close the door behind him. She didn’t want all the warmth to escape. “I’ve made sure to have a little service on for today,” she said and sent Zechariah a scanning look. She was both looking at his outfit and trying to figure out what he thought about her having arranged servants and a cooking chef. After all, she had the money to make sure everything was in order. He looked quite relaxed, almost like her. Her hand reached towards he bottom of his shirt and she moved a little closer to him, “We’re matching,” she said with a cheeky smile. She had a skirt on which had the same pattern as his shirt. Her skirt wasn’t that long, but it was highwaisted. Her knitted shirt was off shoulder, but longsleeved.
From the living room came out a girl who looked quite a lot like Heather. “Care to introduce me?” the girl said with a kind smile, interfering the intimate moment Heahter had believed she could have. Heather took a deeper breath and gestured towards her older half sister. “This is Noelle, my older sister. This is-” Heather was on her way to gesture towards Zechariah when Noelle interfered. “Zechariah Goodwin, right?” she finished her sisters sentence and put her hand forward to greet the witch. Noelle herself was a siphoner and knew that most witches didn't like siphoners, but she kept it cool for now.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 10:32 pm

As he saw Odessa stop right in front of him, asking if he was carrying anything holy, he could feel his throat make a knot. “I do, its for the vampire.” He said trying to defend it, before his eyes meet hers again, “I… I can get rid of it if you want.” He added as he looked at her sending her a gentle smile, trying to do and apology “and you spoke about it being dangerous for a vampire so I thought, it would defend me if she tried to drink blood from me. “He added his eyes still looking a bit away, if she wanted him to drop it he would do it, if not he would probably but it inside the car, and under his seat.

Where after he would come back and give her a hug and a short kiss on the lip.  Before he would show her down to the car, where he then would open the door for her so she could sit before he would close the door and then get ready to drive again.

As Zechariah was meet by a very joyful version of Heather and was pulled in he could not help but laugh a little. This was new for him, seeing such a positive and not blood hungry girl, his eyes then meet hers as she pulled him towards her, as her gentle hands was on his shirt, when she told him they matched he looked down, “oh I can see that Merry christmas.” As Another voice came from what, would be the living Room Zechariahs eyes looked towards her. If it had not been because he was with Heather, he might have wanted to do something with that girl, it looked like two Heathers all out of a sudden.  As she commented on his name, and shortly after reached out to to give him her hand, he quickly decides what tha hell, he was not like most other witches after all.  “Pleasure to meet you and merry Christmas Noelle Heather never told me, she had a beautiful sister. “He said sending her a light smile.

Somewhere not that far from the Place was another Witch moving down the streets he had keept track on his kids and now for the first time, he was going to meet them, maybe they could help him get his soul back or, steal it from the demon Nova.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Odessa narrowed her eyes a little as he mentioned that it was for the vampire. She chuckled a little with a warm smile on her lips. He seemed insecure and spoke about how he could get rid of it, and how it was dangerous for a vampire. She shook her head a little. She took a step closer and caress his cheek a little. “I’ll defend you,” she said confident in her abilities. If the vampire was as much as looking at Cassius with hungry eyes Odessa wouldn’t think twice about throwing a spell, even though Zechariah had told her it would be a bad idea. One thing was for sure, Odessa would stop the time if Zechariah’s mate ran towards Cassius. Odessa wasn’t going to let Cassius be in a harming situation. “I don’t think you’ll be allowed inside with it,” she assured him, “Just let it stay in the car.” Odessa followed him to the car and got into the car with Tibo and her bag of gifts. As she sat next to Cassius she looked over him with a caring smile, “Witches don't like holy objects either,” she explained with a wink. Then he would at least know why she had hesitated with hugging him in the start.

Heather looked at how Zechariah greeted her sister and narrowed her eyes a little when he complimented her. Noelle only got to nod back at Zechariah before she caught up on Heather’s behavior. “Heather likes to have the attention by herself,, that's why” Noelle responded and winked at Zechariah, hoping he would pick up on how Heather didn’t appreciate the compliment to the wrong woman. “Merry Christmas to both of you,” she said. Noelle scrunched her nose a little; “I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me,” she said and left the couple.
Heather sighed a little, rolling her eyes of her sister. “There’s a reason why I never speak of her,” she whispered in a hissing tone. Clearly, Heather didn’t appreciate how Zechariah had looked at Noelle. She was jealous. She tried to push it away and look back at Zechariah with a flirtatious smile. “I look forward to meeting your sister and her… It was also a mate, right? Not a fiancé or something like that?” she wondered furrowing her brows a little. Heathers arms snaked around Zechariah’s neck as she leaned a little closer. Some might have noticed that Heather had gained weight, but of course, if you saw her often, you wouldn’t notice it as much. But the weight Heather had gained wasn’t really that visible. She carried her pregnancy gracefully and it was almost invisible.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 11:56 pm

As He heard Odessa word, he felt a little more at ease. Having time to just relax and be a bit more comfortable. “That means a lot Dessa.”
He said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. When they both had gotten their seatbelt on, they then drove the last miles to Midnight Street 16. As they drove Cassius looked around as he asked keeping his eyes on the road. “So beautiful i was thinking maybe celebrate the new year in Hollywood or do you have any ideas I am open for the most.” He said as he quickly sent her a little smile. When they finally reached the house, he quickly parked looking at the mansion, “guessing it’s here. “he said as he sent Odessa a little smile, but still questioned if it was the right place. If it was, he would get out, go over hold the door for Odessa, and help with grabbing the packages and with their dogs walk up to the door. As he then would let Odessa knock on the door. Since it was her brother and his girlfriend.

As he looked at Noelle understanding what, there just had happened, he quickly looked at Heather again, “I mean its only you remember we are connected or I am too you, so you got nothing to be Jealous about my Godess.” He added a little cheeky when he leaned towards her too, feeling a bit more weight, maybe she had just taken a little extra on. When she asked him if the relation was the same as theirs, he gave a quick nod, “yeah it is or kind off.” As he was about to give her a kiss the doorbell rang, quickly he looked over at it before motioned with his head Maybe it was time to open.

Jake could not stomach how long it had been seen he had seen the wonderful woman Noelle so he decide he wanted to wish her a Merry Christmas. As he looked at her number for important sessions, he decide to take the chance and write to her. “Hello Jake here, I wish you a Merry Christmas thanks, for being there for me and helping me let go of my past." He then pushed the red button and it was sent

Davis Looked at them, he knew he need a little more time so with Draven he decide to sit down, and take a smoke in the shadows of some trees near the park.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 12:42 am

Odessa sent Cassius a calming smile. Odessa had things under control. She widened her eyes a little as he mentioned Hollywood, “Hollywood? Why do you want to go to Hollywood?” she chuckled and merged her fingers on her lap. As they reached the giant mansion Odessa blinked a little at it, “Jup, it’s here. He wasn’t kidding when he said she had everything,” Odessa was quite surprised with the fact that his mate had so much wealth. The door was opened and held for her and she smiled, flattered as she got out with her stuff. “Thanks. Such a gentleman,” she mused and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Together they walked towards the mansion with gifts and dogs. Odessa rang the bell and waited for someone to answer the door.

Zechariah tried to save it. He almost made up for it. “I’m not jealous,” she corrected him, even though the jealousy shined out from her. She frowned shortly as he wasn’t quite sure how the other couples relationship was. She saw how he was about to lean in for a kiss, but both of them stopped as the doorbell rang. She sighed shortly. So much for a family Christmas. She could feel on herself that right now, she would rather just be with Zechariah all alone. But now, this was the plan, and we never quitted a plan. “I’ll get it,” she informed before she gave Zechariah a quick peck on his lips and moved to the door to open it. And there was a witch and an angel by the door. “Hi!” she greeted happily. “I’m Heather,” she greeted and went directly in to hug the witch. The witch was a little late to figure out that they were on hugging terms and not just handshake, which was the reason why her and found her way around the vampire rather late. Odessa recognized the woman she was hugging. She had seen her with James, an incubus Odessa worked for occasionally. It had been a while ago since Odessa had seen the vampire with him, but it still made Odessa wonder if she was still seeing the demon. “Hi. Odessa,” the witch greeted before she allowed the vampire to greet the unbonded mate with the same gesture; a hug. “Heather,” she repeated and as soon as she got close enough, she simply allowed herself to smell him. Goodness gracious. Angel blood was something, but it definitely couldn’t match Zechariah’s. She let go of him without doing anything that could harm or seem inappropriate. “Come on in,” she said and opened the door a little further for them to enter with their dogs and all. Both Millie and Cream, Heather and Noelle’s cats, was upstairs in their own private cat room.

Odessa did as told and as soon as she was far enough inside, she put down most things and removed the leading rope from Tibo. She then looked towards Zechariah with a slight crooked smile. It was weird how her heart wasn’t singing for him anymore and how they had figured they were siblings. Good thing that just stayed between them. “Hey,” she exhaled and went over to hug him.
Heather called for Noelle who shortly after exited the kitchen. “Greetings!” she said as soon as she noticed the newcomers. She immediately picked up on how the relationship was between the two siblings. What Odessa noticed on the other hand was how this was a siphoner. Odessa hadn’t explained anything about siphoners to Cassius, mostly because they were rare and because she wasn’t expecting them to see any. But here they were. She was very cautious of how this girl acted… Who knew if she suddenly chose to empty all of them by siphoning them? She was a threat. “I’m Noelle. Heather's older sister,” she greeted and handed the angel a hand to greet him with.

Sidst rettet af Heather Tirs Nov 30, 2021 11:35 pm, rettet 1 gang
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 8:26 pm

” I mean Hollywood would be interesting, we could also do Texas instead if you would prefer. “ Cassius eyes then looked over at her when they parked. As they got out, he could not help but smile after her little kiss on his cheek. Even if he was going to go in with the cross, he had completely forgotten about it. As they got up to the door, and waited Cassius then sent her a little cheeky smile, as he then moved a little away when, the vampire had opened and went in for the Hug Cassius. Cassius could feel the cold skin, and it gave him shivers, luckily for him, it was over very fast. He then looked at the vampire before he presented himself, “Hi Heather, i am Cassius an merry Christmas to you.” He stated as he sent her a light but nervous smile.

As they got inside Odessa seem to figure out where her brother was very fast, he would not take that time away from them, so instead he kneeled and took the leash of Charlie, who then with Tibo started running a bit further inside to the living room. As another voice was heard, Cassius quickly looked towards the woman, who came in out from her look she looked to be related to Heather when, she presented herself, he gave her a gentle handshake, as he presented himself. “ I am Cassius Manius, Merry Christmas Noelle, so how do you know Heather ? .” He asked as he sent her a little smile.

Zechariah gave a sigh out, as she gave him a little kiss, he would have opened the door himself but, it was fine. He then walked over towards them as they came inside the house, “Hi Sis, Merry Christmas. “He added as he sent her a charming and friendly smile. Returning the hug. As he noticed the angel, he quickly moved scale him up to figure out, what kind of person he was. He seemed like he was uneased. As the angel looked confusing around before Noelle came into the Room. Zechariah went up to him shortly after and pushed out his hand, “Cassius, right?” He asked before he presented himself. “I am Zechariah,” he said before he after he had talked with him a bit went back to Heather and Odessa. “so Cassius seems nice, and very jumpy.” He pointed out as he looked at Odessa, “what’s up with that.?”
Odessa

Odessa

Humør : Tell me you need my help. I know you need it.
Antal indlæg : 40

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 11:58 pm

Odessa continued to frown a little as she suddenly mentioned Texas. “But why do you want to travel for new year’s?” she wondered. To her, they could simply stay put and watch what people did in Aston.

“Merry Christmas to you too,” Odessa said and swung her arms around herself as she looked towards Cassius. She was simply praying that he would be getting through this evening very easily. It was a lot of new species. She let the two boys greet and gave both men a smile as they parted. Cassius seemed to be talking well enough with Noelle for now. Her blue eyes looked towards Zechariah as he mentioned he was jumpy. Odessa licked her lips a little. “He doesn’t know much of the supernatural,” she glanced towards her mate. “I’ve told as much as I could, but he has to process it-” she licked her lips again and merged her fingers in front of her, “And you know, I don’t want to scare him away, so we take it easy,” she explained. Heather, who stood on the other side of Zechariah couldn’t help but smile. She believed it was funny. Odessa took a deeper breath in, “Besides from that, he was a human, turned into a werewolf, died and resurrected as an angel,” she explained and nodded a little before she looked towards Heather with slightly narrowed eyes, “So, be on your best behavior, please,” The green eyes rolled. Odessa turned her attention back to Zechariah, “Please, don’t let your mate try to kill my mate,” she asked and shortly caressed Zechariah’s shoulder, but only until she noticed the ice-cold eyes from Heather.

Noelle smiled a little, “I’m her older sister,” she repeated. “I’m almost thirty years older than her,” she explained and shortly looked at the two siblings and her own sister. “You’re in good hands, Cassius,” she tried to assure him with a gentle smile, “It’ll be a lovely evening,” she elaborated. “I know you arrived with Odessa, but how do you know her? And have you ever met her brother or my sister?” she wondered and gestured towards them, still looking towards him. Her phone vibrated and she picked it up, “Sorry, it’s a client,” she excused while she read the text message.
It’s been a pleasure helping you. Merry Christmas Jake.
She sent the message and turned her attention back to Cassius again.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Why did he want to travel, it was a fair enough question for new year. Well the real answer was simple he wanted to visit his mother again. Even if she had not been there for him, but then again maybe it would be better with other places like Hollywood, he just wanted to get a little away from the Crazy country they where in. His eyes looked at Odessa as he answered her. “ I just want to you know get into the new year a special place, if its my home state or Hollywood it, does not mind to me.” He said as he sent her a charming smile, trying to stay calm.

As he then got dragged away, by Noelle she clarified that she was Heather’s sister almost with 30 years, clearly a thing Cassius still was shocked over. When she said he was in good hands, and that it would be a lovely evening, he still was on a note where everything seemed a bit over the top for him. And he was still in shock first and foremost her sister Heather then, because she was a Vampire and Noelle he knew nothing about. “ It’s the first time I have meet her brother and, first time meeting Heather too, and you.” He said as he sent her a slight smile trying to keep a mask up.

“Well I meet Odessa around a year ago, my dog kind of jumped her, I had a coffee with her and slowly we build a relation up, then we started dating she also slowly introduce me to this world, I was not always an angel.” He stated. Charlie had noticed how Cassius had been, so the dog stayed close to him, trying to calm him down.

As Odessa told Zechariah about the pieces, he could not help but feel for the angel. He had been trough hell, so when Odessa told them to be nice he looked over at Heather shortly after, “pls Heather, don’t do anything , I will give you double up blood the next time, just don’t do anything that would hurt or scare Cassius.” He stated before he gave Odessa a hug.

As the message clicked in Jake looked quickly at it before he wrote a respond
“I was wondering, if you wanted to do something in the Christmas with me, I know its unprofessional but I can stop thinking about you.”

Davis had taken a little break but now was the time, he looked at his familiar before he then started to move up to the house when he finally got to it, he rang the door bell after he had thrown the smoke away.

Cassius then went over to Odessa agian shortly after to give her a kiss, " Merry Chrismas Des." Shortly after he heard the door ring, he looked around to see if anyone knew who it was.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyLør Apr 23, 2022 8:56 pm

Odessa smiled softly at him. “Alright,” she agreed with a kind voice.
Noelle tilted her head gently as he explained that it was the first time, he meet any of them. “You have nothing to worry about,” she assured him with a warm and welcoming voice. She listened and nodded as he explained when and how they had met. Interesting. She glanced towards Odessa, wondering if she had explained the mate bond.

Heather raised her brows and looked at Zechariah, crossing her arms. “You’re the fucking worst,” she mumbled, feeling deeply hurt that Zechariah felt like he had to say such a thing. She didn’t need ‘payment’ to stay away from the angel, and she surely needed no command to stay away. She was here to have a nice evening with family, and nothing else. She wasn’t here to drink blood, that could be saved for another moment.

Noelle looked at her phone as the phone beeped again. She pulled a grimace as she read the message. “I am very sorry, but I only see clients for sessions,” she texted him back, knowing that she had rejected a possible date, but she couldn’t date him as long as he was a client, and might not even be able to afterward.

Odessa’s heart fluttered as she received a kiss from Cassius, but she didn’t get to say anything back before the doorbell rang. Odessa looked toward the others, but none of them seemed to know what was going on. “Hang on,” she said before she moved over towards the door, feeling how the magic seemed stronger on the other side of the door. She opened the door and saw the man on the other side. Her mother had kept pictures of this man. “What are you doing here?” she hissed with a low voice. Odessa was never seen hissing.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyLør Apr 23, 2022 10:25 pm

As Zechariah got that cleared out, he looked at heather. “ I did not mean anything by it, it’s just I don’t even know what I can say.” He then stated leaning in for giving Heather a Kiss before he would back away. “I did not mean it like that sorry my Luv.” He stated before, he turned his focus to the other before he heard the door ring again, he then turned his attention to Heather, “are we expecting someone else.” He then asked, before he followed Heather with his eyes, when Cassius seemed to go over towards her, hoping he could figure out why Odessa was going so precise towards the door.

Zechariah felt like there was a stronger magical ability near the place, his eyes then turned towards Heather. “Can you take Noelle and Cassius with you to the table, I need to figure out why it feels so familiar the magic.” He then mumbled before he would give her a kiss, as he followed Odessa towards the door. As he finally got up, to the door there had been open by Odessa. He could feel his temper rise slowly, their father had the nerve to appear here and now.

As Davis got meet by them, he casually moved them to the side as he walked in, “I could not let my two kids celebrate Christmas without their father, I got some gifts for you too. “He then stated as he magical appeared with some priceless jewels for Odessa, “to my little Dove, Gemstones from the British queen, and her royal treasury, or the once, for magical use.” He stated as he gave Odessa them.

“for my little scoundrel, a set of Magical cards, with the ability to tell the weather.” He stated, as he pushed it into Zechariahs hand. “So come here, let’s give each other a hug, I was wondering how your love life was going.” He then added, “come tell me everything can I meet them tonight.” He then asked but before they could answer him, he walked in like he owned the place. “So who is it there, finally have made my two darling kids whole.” He then asked as he looked around at the 3 other people.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptyLør Apr 23, 2022 11:45 pm

Heather raised a brow as he tried to apologize. He didn’t do that well in Heather’s she pulled away as he tried to kiss her the first time. “Sure, you didn’t,” she rolled her eyes and let her eyes look towards the door as it rang. “No. My brother and parents aren’t invited,” she replied with an almost irritated voice. The hormones might be getting to her. Why couldn’t they just have a nice evening by themselves?
It was almost music to Heather’s ears as Zechariah asked her to take her sister and Cassius to the dining table. She looked at him with cold eyes, “Oh, so you trust me enough to be close to the angel. Good to know,” she turned her head, so his kiss only touched her cheek. “Make sure it’s no trouble,” she said and let her arms glide out of the cross they had made. Her elbows rested a little on her tummy, letting her hands fold over the slightly bigger belly. “Noelle! Take sweet cheeks with you,” she said and nodded towards the dining table. Noelle looked towards Cassius and walked by his side towards the dining room, “We’ll let them handle the visitor, hmm,” she said with a soft hum.

Odessa was shoved to the side as she had been for so many years, though he spoke as if he had been the most present dad ever. If that wasn’t the saddest lie ever. Odessa was handed some jewels and looked at them with wide eyes. “Did you steal them?” she asked coldly but was ignored as her father gave Zechariah a gift. Odessa stepped backward as her father tried to pull them in for a hug. No. She wasn’t going to let him in like nothing had happened, though that was what it was. Nothing had happened ever since she was two, and now he showed up? She was about to tell him to go fuck himself, like the nice woman she was, but he walked in like he was the king of midnight street. Odessa was certain that Heather wasn’t going to like him.

Noelle looked up from the seat she had taken as the magical source appeared. She clenched her teeth a little. Now, even though both Odessa and Zechariah were witches, this man scared her, but only because she knew that witches and warlocks didn’t like siphoners; which was what Noelle was. A being that could siphon the magic that witches both had in themselves and could create. Heather got up from her seat and walked toward the father-in-law. “Greetings and merry christmas,” she said with a voice that almost chimed, and looked him up and down shortly. “You must be Zechariah’s father,” she wondered and put her hand out towards him – honestly expecting a formal greeting. “I’m Heather Chadwick, and you’re trespassing.” She stepped very close to Davis so her cold breath could be felt on his face. She intimidated him at first, letting him feel how her blood manipulation was threatening him with a stroke. She then let go of it and leaned into his ear, “Your daughter’s mate is a scaredy-cat, and their bond isn’t sealed. So please, don’t be responsible for your own daughter’s death,” she informed before she leaned back and gave him a very sweet and innocent look, shrugging cutely like nothing had ever happened. She then turned and gestured towards Cassius, “That’s Odessa’s mate, Cassius,” she said and then moved her hand towards her sister, “That’s my sister, Noelle.”
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 1:25 am

Zechariah could not help but get even more annoyed by his father like his mother they had the nerve to just go in like nothing had ever happened and treat it like they were one big happy family. Zechariah scuffed at it and threw the gift right at his dad’s face. Before he like Odessa backed away, to not get the hug. “what do you want, I don’t want to see you or my mother you have not taken her with you have you?” He asked as he looked at his father, he knew his mother Michelle Jones was in the city too, but his father he had not thought would have the nerve to return to the city. As Davis heard both of his kid respond, he took himself to the heart dramatic, before he answered his daughter first.

“Oh I can’t believe you would think it was stolen you know, how rich we are, I just did a contract that was all it is bought.” He then said as he sent his daughter a friendly smile. Befor he kept talking “my how have you grown, I am guessing you knew about Zech being your half-brother, that is wonderful. ” he added as he sent her a smile. He then turned his attention to Zech just in time to grab the cards, “I mean I have not seen your mother but if she is in the city, I should probably stay we could all grab dinner like a normal family.” He then added before, he walked towards the other room before he was stopped by a redhaired woman.

Who at first seemed friendly but Davis knew when people held a mask up and she did here in the start? “A vampire holding Christmas with witches a siphone and a what angel, that seems like the start of a bad joke.” He gave again, as he stood in front of Heather. “but pleasure to meet you Heather, but is that a way to treat your  father-in-law.” He then added as he looked at the vampire in front of him, “weird sister, normally the family would have killed that hybrid but no matter.” He then added before his eyes investigated Heathers, as he listen to her, that was intererstering, he then turned his attention to Odessa agian. "Is that true my Dove, he does not know. Cassius who had been focus the whole scene, turned towards Odessa as he could see her over the new mans shoulder. "what does he mean. ?" "He then asked clearly confused. as he tried to get eye contacted with Odessa.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 6:03 pm

Odessa almost grinded her teeth as her father replied her, being overly dramatic. Her eyes widened as she spoke about how she had grown. Oh, no wonder after one hundred and fifty years. She didn’t even want to explain how Odessa and Zechariah’s relation had been, because it was surely not for anyone but the siblings to know. Odessa widened her eyes as he explained that he wouldn’t mind having dinner like a normal family. Now, that was the problem. They weren’t a normal family. They weren’t even a real family. They were only bound by blood to each other. Nothing else.

Heather kept her eyes narrowed on the warlock standing in front of her. She already hated him, and truly understood why Zechariah didn’t appreciate the meeting. “No pleasure,” she replied truthfully. Heather was on her toes of simply cracking the neck of her father-in-law. How dared he speak that way about her sister? Blood rushed through her making her quite warmer than a normal vampire.

Odessa’s eyes widened her father started to ask about the truth. She stopped time and walked over to flick her father’s nose – it would hurt way more than a normal flick. She continued to walk over to Cassius before she started the time again, “Hey, sorry. I don’t know if you’ve noticed that my father is nuts?” she wondered and tilted her head having her hands on each of Cassius’s broad shoulders. “Don’t listen to him, I’ll make sure to get him out of here, alright?” she spoke softly to Cassius before she turned her attention towards her father again, giving him a dead gaze.

“Knock, knock!” a voice called from the still open front door. “Did you really want to celebrate Christmas without your dearest mother?” Michelle wondered, having one arm leaning up against the doorframe, blinking innocently.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas EmptySøn Apr 24, 2022 7:32 pm

This woman was Zechariahs soulmate, not something he would never have seen coming, he had the theory like him, and Michelle, Zechariah would not have settled down, but it just seemed to be what he had done.  As she said no pleasure, he completely ignored the vampire, as he turned around to say it to Odessa, as Cassius asked what he meant he was about to open his mouth and say, it. Before everything, paused, Zechariah had  looked at Odessa just fast enough to know, what was going to happened. His stomach had never been a fan of it, when people stopped time, then again only Odessa who he knew had ever done that.

Cassius just noticed how Odessa appeared behind him right after, kind of confused at first. “Oh is he mental sick ? or what do you mean” He then asked Odessa as he turned his face towards her, since she told him that her father was nuts.

Davis in the meantime, was shocked over what his daughter had just done, the flick was hard enough that he paid attention to it afterwards. “Oh, my well Cassius my daughter is kind of relaying on you, too. “Before he could say the last word, another person made their Entrance Michelle Jones, had arrived. “Oh darling, did not see you there, I was just telling Zechariah how disappointed we were, that they had not invite us.” He said as he turned his face to Zechariah, “so anything you want to say to your mother Scoundrel?” He asked Zechariah as he looked towards him.

Zechariah turned around as soon as he heard the voice, “shut up mother I did not invited you because clearly you never cared about me. “He sneered before, he looked at his father, “an you treating us like you where always there for once, you are both making me sick leave now.” He sneered at their parents. Clearly Zechariah had a lot of emotions up and running in his body, now that both his mother and father was here.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Chadwick Christmas   The Chadwick Christmas Empty

The Chadwick Christmas
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» All I want for Christmas is...
» Won't feel like Christmas without you
» A Christmas Walk
» Have yourself a happy little Christmas
» A Christmas Dance

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: