Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nobody wants to be alone

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Imogen

Imogen

Antal indlæg : 68

Nobody wants to be alone Empty
IndlægEmne: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 9:00 am

Dedicated @Willson

Date | 28th of October (It is now 16 days since she was admitted)
Time | Around noon
Weather | Grey, windy, really not a good day to be outside
Surroundings | Nurses doctors, and other patients
Attire | Sweats and comfortable clothes

It had been five days of screaming, crying and feeling absolutely lost. Talking with a psychiatrist every day. Asking how she were today, only to give the same answer. Alone, without purpose, wanting to kill herself. Then they had given more pills, keeping her sedated. Now it was eleven days where she had just been sitting in a chair looking outside of the window, watching the last of the birds leave for warmer weathers. Everything was grey, just like her mind. All the colours had drained. And at this point the doctors were talking about extreme treatments. Hoping to see if an improvement. That had been the day that one of the nurses had looked at the visitors list, and one had written down as a contact to Josephine Morningstar.

She dialled the number and waited a few rings. “Hello, my name are Miss Sidley, and I was wondering if you would be able to come and see Josephine, I have you written down as the only possibly visitors and –“ the young blond nurse looked towards the room where the fairy was sitting. “we are hoping it might help spark some joy in her, that someone would come – of course, just when it’s possible for you, it was also to let you know that she can take visitors now

She put the phone down and walked towards the room and looked inside where Josephine correctly was just sitting in the wheelchair looking up on a tree where the last of the leaves were falling down to the ground. She walked over and put a blanket around her “You might get a visitor Miss Morningstar, wouldn’t that be lovely?” she said with a smile, hoping to see a reaction. “I don’t have anyone, I don’t want to see them” Birdie pulled at the wheels on the wheelchair and looked the other way. Miss Sidley sighed and nodded and walked outside once again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Willson

Willson

Fag : -
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 9:27 am

"You were the one who said we should get going, why aren't you ready yet - two seconds," Willson lifted a hand up, while Malcolm sighed annoyed and went to the kitchen to grab a quick glass of water - because in distress between the Jones and Sinclair family, you needed to stay hydrated. Willson picked up his phone after all it could be about his daughter or his father telling him they didn't need to come either way. However it was not the call he had expected to get right now, Miss Sidley. Willson took a deeper breath in, not really having time right now to talk, but too polite to just tell her to call him later. "I can come by in a two days time? I will call you when I know more, I really have to go, but take care, bye," he eyed Malcolm who once again stood with his arms lashed out waiting for his older brother. Before they could take off to help the rest.

He had called back the next day saying he would come on Monday 1st of November by midday. Because despite Cassian being in good hands he liked to stay close till he had restored his health, and once Daisy had brought Cassian home later he just wanted to kick Malcolm out - despite Malcolm not being rather fond of that, and he did always make a rather dramatic exit - but Willson just wanted to sit a little bit with his daughter the rest of the weekend without them having to go anywhere.

One thing was that Willson felt bad of what had happened that Malcolm had been rude as always, not that Malcolm really always could help himself. It was just how his brain worked, Willson had checked but also seen much of what had caused the trouble, and perhaps therefor felt responsible for some of his brother's traumas. But he had felt the dark chaotic magic within the fairy even without seeing her, but it was just like that with dark magic. Once you had opened that door there was really no way out, he knew what it was like having to merge with such forces without wanting to. Willson parked out front and walked inside towards the reception. "Hey. Willson Jones, I spoke to Miss Sidley on the phone - I'm here to visit Josephine Morningstar."
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 10:08 am

The man behind the desk looked up as someone announced themselves. “Welcome” he said with a bright smile and then nodded while typing something into his computer. “Nurse Sidley will be out here in a moment” he informed and then nodded towards the waiting area.

It didn’t take long before the small nurse under the name Sidley came out. Her blond hair pulled back into a tight bund. Standing in her pink outfit that was given to the nurses she smiled towards Willson Jones. “Willson Jones?” she asked, and then nodded “Follow me” she requested and took in a deep breath as they walked down the corridor to the psych ward. It was clear that the woman was struggling a little with how she should break the news. Maybe also because she didn’t know just how well this man knew about Josephine’s case. “Now, I want to warn you, she doesn’t really talk nor want to interact with anyone. We had a few days where she expressed herself through crying and yelling, but lately there hasn’t been anything” the stopped at the room and could watch the before beautiful woman, almost sunk into herself as she kept her eyes out the window. Almost as if she was hoping there would be something better out there for her.

She’s been through a lot of trauma, and something triggered her after the accident, I don’t expect much, but if you could just see if talking with her could give her some comfort in one way or another, now, if you need anything just call” she then nodded and walked away to another patient that she needed to check up on.

Birdie slowly turned her head when the nurse had left. She had felt the aura of the same chaotic energy that she harboured herself. Her eyes, almost dead as she looked up at him. She had no idea who he was. Did she? “Did Nia send you?” she asked softly, but not waiting for answer before she turned her back towards the window, letting her hands find the wheels and turned her further away from the person that had come to visit her. “I don’t need pity visits, I know that I deserve being here
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 11:16 am

Willson nodded when he was greeted by name by the nurse and gave her a warm smile. He could have found his way around reading Josephine's files if he had wanted to, but there was also just something about meeting the raw version of the person not always completely judged by their medical records, if there was any important stuff he needed to know, he had no doubt that the nurses here would provide him with the information he needed. But he wasn't here as a doctor formost, he also made that very clear to the nurses. Either way he listened to how Josephine had been the last couple of weeks, what he needed to be aware of, as he looked towards the room. Willson exhaled and nodded as he agreed to the terms, he saw her sitting there looking out the window. "Thank you, I will," he replied letting the nurse go.

He took a step closer, but stopped as Josephine turned her head towards him. He had remembered correctly regarding the aura her magic carried, and if anything Willson did only respect that sort of magic. The first thing she asked was if Nia had sent her, not letting him reply before she looked outside again, turning further away from him by rolling away. "Nia doesn't know that I am here," he breathed out rather calmly, pressing his brows a bit together looking towards her. "I just wanted to see how you were holding on," he confessed licking his lips a little as he exhaled. "I tried to come by sooner -"
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 12:18 pm

There was a slight moment where confusion was shown on Birdie’s face as he told her that Nia didn’t know. She was just about to ask if Clay had, but just the thought of his name was enough to send chills over her body. Threatening to break the wall that she had put up the last couple of weeks. But she quickly pushed it away, just like everything else. Not wanting to think or hear about it. Living suicide.

Wanted to see how she was holding on. What did that even mean? Her eyes didn’t flicker from the leaf that feel from the tree branch and glided down carried by the wind blowing outside. “Why?” she asked, finally, after a moment of silence. She turned towards him. “What am I to you?” when she finally looked at him, she knew, a soft chuckle left her. Almost in disbelief of her look. Maybe he had come to gloat, tell her this was what she got for hitting his brother. Funny, their skin-colour so different, one that might let you think that they couldn’t be brothers. But there was absolutely no running from the familiarities between them. And then there was the same magical energy, even if this mans was much more chaotic than Malcolm’s.

So, what? you’ve come here to make sure that the driver that hit your brother doesn’t get released? He would be pleased, the road much safer – and he wouldn’t be the only one happy to see me put away. Knowing that I would never be a part of their lives again” her tongue moisten her lips feeling tears press towards her eyes. “Just leave” – “Please
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: [color=Cornflowerblue]   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 1:54 pm

"A person," he replied really without thinking it. But she was, she was a person just like he was, just like anyone else. Willson took a deeper breath in as she briefed all the reasons why he could possibly be there. All of them including the thing that had happened with Malcolm. Well, to be fair, Willson would go to hell and back for his family and especially his younger brother - but he also knew when his brother was out of line or at least walking on it. "We lost our mother in a car accident some years ago, he was in the car as well, it makes him a bit rocky on the subject -," Willson explained rather calm and licked his lips a little bit. Honesty was sometimes just the key of all, and despite Malcolm always speaking his truth, he did not always speak his feelings if ever. "No one deserves to be punished for a simple mistake, and it was an accident." He lifted his chin just a little bit when she politely told him to leave. "You sure?" He asked holding his breath, "Okay - if that is what you want. I will give the nurses my name, and if you want to talk, or just someone to sit in the room with you in silence, they can call me. No one should be alone."
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 2:33 pm

She hadn’t known. But how could she, he had been so angry with her. Understandably so. In her mind he didn’t even have to have a superior reason as to why. She had run him over and hadn’t her body on its own made a shield around the car and him, he most likely had been admitted for far longer than he had been. Or she would believe he was out and about? To be fair, she had no idea whatsoever. A tear glided down her cheek as he told her no one deserves to be punished for a simple mistake. But it wasn’t only the accident now was it, he couldn’t possibly know. Then he asked if she was sure, and she was. But what frighten her was that he told her that he would give the nurses his name if she wanted to talk, or to sit in the room in silence. He couldn’t come back; she didn’t deserve the hope of someone caring. She deserved to sit here, and not anywhere else.

You can’t” she finally spoke turning towards him, knowing her very long silence might have made him already walk towards the door. Interpretating her silence as her way of saying that, she was sure. “You can’t come back” she shook her head, turning her wheelchair towards him. “It isn’t only the accident, and I don’t deserve you coming back or even giving me the hope that someone actually cares. I break everything around me, lives, hope light” now tears were cascading down her hollow and frail looking cheeks. “I don’t only deserve to be here, I need to be here, so I don’t destroy any more lives that I already have, why do you think I’m here, because I accidently took my eyes of the road for a minute and hit your brother? Please, if that was the case, I would be in jail serving time for almost killing someone” she spit, both angry and so incredibly in pain. “I’m here, because I couldn’t come to terms that I got kidnapped and half of my squad in Iraq killed, that the torture killed my unborn child – that I let my superior take advantage of me because I had no idea how to deal with the pain, and I hurt the person I loved the most, by cheating on him even if I didn’t want to, I let that happened. And I went after him, hoping that I could get what ever life I had left back, that was worth living for, but even that I ruined. Because that’s what I do” She dried off her tears and the snot gliding down her face. How petty she had to look. She didn’t care, not if it scared him off. “So just leave! I don’t need hope, I don’t need anyone” the last she whispered, because she knew that she did, that she so desperately needed someone that would love her despite of all that. But she had made up the mind, that she just didn’t deserve it.
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Willson knew he had pushed, and he expected the push back, but you never knew what storm of emotion you would get from such a push. It was often how he got Malcolm to speak more clearly out, keeping talking to him even when he seemed so done with him as he could. It wasn't like Willson hadn't dealt, and sometimes still dealt with his own darkness, events he wished that he could wash away from his memories - caused accidents and felt like his world would crumble beyond repair. But he had been turned towards the door but had moved with small enough footsteps to give her a chance to let out what she was letting out right now. Her anger and her pain didn't make him flinch much, of course he knew there was more to a story than what was on the surface - no one looked at him and saw every inch of the pain he had suffered over the years. People built walls and just like everything else, it would crumble at some point.

"What if I want to stay? What if, despite of everything you just told me - I still don't want you to be alone?" Willson then broke his silence keeping his eyes locked towards hers. He debated for a second with himself if he even should share, he rarely spoke about what he had been through in his past, but he also knew he had found hope again. That despite how horrible and crumbled he had been, he was here right now - thankful for the fact that despite how old he was, he still had a meaning with his life. He was still able to find some purpose, and if not for him; then his daughter. "I was kidnapped once, tortured by hunters who wanted to use my powers to their benefit. And they did for a long time. And once I got out I thought there was no going back, I'm not saying that I understand what you are going through - but I believe you deserve someone is having your back."
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 3:50 pm

What?. She blinked, not understanding how he could say that. That he wanted to be there for her, why? He didn’t know her, and she had just told him how horrible she was. Could he not see that she was not deserving of friendship? Or anything remotely connected to that, and if all and most important love.

It was like he could pull the wool away from her eyes, almost showing her that she deserved to be someone. Not just an empty shell of a person, that just said and punished herself for things that she could not control. Was it that easy? She wasn’t sure. She really wasn’t. Especially when he told her own story, now she understood his pull towards her. A fellow broken soul, swallowed by darkness, swimming around not being able to stand on the bottom. Always drowning, just a little. She was still looking at him, feeling how it was hard to breathe. “Okay” she whispered, wanting to tell him that she was sorry that he had gone through that. But something told her, that he had heard that many times before. And it really wasn’t that which was needed anymore. Even if one was still hurting. Sorry, always seemed so hollow.

Now she was sitting in the wheelchair, not because she couldn’t walk. But because she didn’t want to. So, it had been easier for the nurses to put her in it, to drive her around when she needed to go somewhere. Slowly she got up and looked at him. “Stubborn ass” she mumbled, drying off her tears, as best as she could. “Then, would you walk with me outside?” she asked rather reluctantly, noticing just how weak her legs felt. But she would rather work at this point.
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 7:06 pm

He breathed out, couldn't really not say he wasn't relieved by the simple: Okay. It wasn't because he expected anything from her, he didn't know her, she didn't know him - despite of having just shared some rather personal things between one another, they were still strangers, but perhaps in this very moment it was why it felt so easy to connect. It was a stranger their spoke the same language as you did. A soft chuckle left Willson as she called him stubborn, but he didn't say anything to it, because he knew it true, and if he hadn't gotten his ass kicked many time for being just that. Willson was a bit surprised that she had got up on her legs, then again he didn't know whether she was sitting in it because she couldn't or wouldn't walk. Now he did.

Willson nodded when she asked if they could walk outside, "yes. But maybe you should get a jacket it's rather cold," he suggested looking around not really wanting to waste to much time before getting something warm enough to wear, so he used his magic to make one appear and handed it to her, taking a little step closer. "Maybe some warm boots?" He suggested with a pull of a little smile on his lips.
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 8:46 pm

She looked down at her body as she was only wearing a pair of sweats, and a rather ugly jumper. Half of a smile formed on her on her lips before she could help herself. “I don’t really have anything else” she hadn’t really had anyone to be able to go pick up things for her. She hoped at least that they had managed to get her dog into a good home. She already missed him. It had been the first time since she had talked with the psychiatrist for the first time, she had dared to remember some of the things that might be worth getting out of this hospital for. She looked at him as he summoned a jacket and took it in her hands and put it around her. As he suggested some warm boots she looked towards the closet, “I have that, they didn’t have to destroy them when the pulled me into surgery” she whispered opening the small closet and pulled out the shoes she still had and put them on. Even if it was rather awkwardly. Her almost falling over trying to use her body that she hadn’t really used for such a long time. Especially after her crash and surgery it hadn’t been the best recovery. “Okay, that, should do it” she exhaled and walked towards the door looking from side to side, almost expecting a nurse come running telling she wasn’t allowed. Her hand found his as she pulled him along. “I’m not sure I’m allowed” she whispered, feeling the thrill of doing something she might shouldn’t do. She knew the feeling would be fleeting. That this wouldn’t magically heal anything. But for a time, she could pretend that everything was. And that was how you slowly walked to recovery. Knowing that you weren’t healed but allowed yourself to be okay. Even if it was only for a moment.
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 7:08 am

She took the jacket and put it on, walking over to get her shoes out. Willson had to keep himself in place for not walking over to give her a hand with getting them on, having some sort of understand of the pressure she was putting on her body for finally getting up, but also respected that she was getting back on her feet - and sometimes you just needed to do so on your own terms. Willson knew it wasn't really maybe the ideal, getting her out and about, but he also very well knew what fresh air could do to a person. Willson pressed his brows just a little bit together as she looked from side to side to see if it was clear for them to go. Then grabbing his hand to tag him along as if they were on their lives greatest scheme. Her words made the smile pull a bit wider on his lips, as they snuck towards the exit doors - well in any case Willson knew either way he could get them out of trouble if needed, or he at least believed so. As they snuck out he gave one of the nurses a small nod to just let him handle it, and hopefully in the long run they let them outside in the front yard. Feeling the crisp air brushing over their skin. "I would call it mission accomplished," he chuckled a little moving his eyes towards her to see how she took getting outside in, still with his hand on hers.
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 9:55 am

As soon as they stepped outside, she let go of her hand as she slowly closed her eyes. Feeling the soft cold wind glide over her skin, few drops of rain was caught by her face. But she didn’t care, it was absolutely lovely. “Yes” she whispered placing her hands in the warm jackets pockets and leaned her head back. Feeling the wind pull in her hair, cascading it over her hollow cheek bones, almost giving her the touch, she had craved for so long. A caring and loving caress. It was almost sad that she could connect those two, the mere touch of her own hair gliding down her skin. Utterly sad to think that it took nothing more than that. She had no idea how long she just stood there and took it all in. Silence, comfortable silence and knowing that for a very long time she wasn’t alone. “Do you work at the hospital in Aston as well?” she asked finally, knowing that it was a slippery slope. But since she couldn’t see and ask him herself, she could maybe ask another person how he was. Just knowing that he was okay, and that it helped that she was doing this. That was all she wanted to know because she had learned from her mistakes this time. Making an unspoken promise she would rather keep herself here than ever letting him down again. “Is, Doctor Reyes” she made a deep exhale feeling her tongue nervously glided over her lips “Is he doing alright?” she finally asked, feeling her stomach turned as she decided to look up in the grey skies. Making her narrow her eyes of the light that shined so powerful from them.
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:05 pm

He let go of her hand once she took it out of his, and he placed his hands in his own pockets, while he just gently observed her. How she felt the wind pull in her hair, making him pull a little smile. Like the breath of life took over her, he himself took a deeper breath in. Willson himself found comfort in what nature had to offer to him, especially when he faced the darker times. Then asking if he worked at Aston hospital as well, he did give her a small nod. Because he had just started taking up a few shifts there, he couldn't help it. There was just a drive in him that wanted to see people success. Doctor Reyes, he only knew him professionally, he didn't know much about him other than what he needed to know. Like he knew he had to get along with him not to make some crazy family drama, luckily, Willson wasn't the most dramatic member of his family. "I don't know him personally - so, I might not be the right person to ask," Willson confessed and looked towards her while folding his lips a little bit, knowing it likely wasn't the answer she was hoping for.
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: birdie #e54f6e   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:30 pm

She nodded when he told her that he didn’t know him personally. Well, it had been a long shot, thinking that if he might was, she wasn’t even sure what she thought he was. Or why he was here, even though he had told her that he wanted to make sure that she was alright. Still didn’t really make sense why a stranger would find such an interest in her. “It's alright, it was a long shot either way” she said with a soft, yet pained smile. Not really because he couldn’t answer her, but because she knew that it meant that she might not never got to know. But she hoped he was, that he was doing better and that he was healing. He deserved that.

Birdie opened her mouth to ask him something, when she realized, she didn’t even know what his names was. “I’m sorry” she said chuckling “But I’m not sure if I ever got your name?” she asked turning her body towards him, looking around. “If this is a plot of a serial killer now trying to kill me, I must say, it’s rather ingenious” she joked, even though a flicker of paranoia about him maybe being a serial killer manifested in her mind. But she quickly pushed it away.
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 10:06 am

Willson tilted his head a little to the side as it seemed like she was about to say something, but then apologized. He let out a softer chuckle, realizing he had as a matter of fact not presented himself to her - he would have if she had given him the chance when he had showed up - but either way, it seemed like now fitted way better as well. "Oh darling, if this was a plot of a serial killer, I would have taken us out the back door," he gave her a little half smile before licking his lips and took a deeper breath in. "Or well - I'm only part time evil genius," Willson pointed out looking towards her with a warmer smile. "My name is Willson for the record," he then presented himself with a little nod. Willson took a slightly deeper breath in as his eyes locked with hers. "What I am, is a pediatric surgeon, but I have specialitets in most of the aspects - I'm a father to the most joyful little two year old, so many things, but I can't say serial killer is something I can cross off my list," he reminded her from her former choice of words about him being plotting to kill her. So, this was his way of assuring her it wasn't his intention to plot against her.
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Birdie #e54f6e   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 12:19 pm

There was an air around him, an aura that made it very confusing to understand him when the most prominent part was the chaotic magic just swimming under the surface. But he made her feel comfortable, could draw out a laugh and figure out to talk to her. Which wasn’t easy for most people. She could be so crude, and uncaring at times. Knowing that it all was a cover to protect her from being hurt. Which didn’t really work out for her. Maybe that had also been the reason why she had felt so comfortable in Malcolm’s presents, even though he was a giant pretentious prick. That needed to get down from his high horse. Maybe it was just something they had gotten from growing up with their parents. Who knew?

She looked at him with a big smile as he mentioned that he was a father. Two-year-old. “Daughter or son?” she asked feeling that slight painful pull in her heart of how much she had wanted to be a mother herself but hadn’t gotten the chance as it had been taken away from her. By circumstances that she hadn’t been able to control.
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 6:16 pm

It was quite fun in some way being as old as he was, yet only having that one child. Even if it wasn't like he didn't like children, he loved them, sometimes it was just about the right person - and well, Willson was a firm believer in the right time, which you would think he should have realized by now was not a real thing, yet he convinced himself that it was. "Daughter, her name is Camille," his smile grew a little bit bigger by the thought. Willson had helped many children over the years, young people, but there was something entirely different waking up and looking at his daughter knowing she was his, and the love was unlike anything he ever had imagined he could feel. The titel he was the most proudest off in his life was 'dad', would always be. Right now was harder with Calypso still having to stay in New York for the moment, he had more or less taking his single father status full on, not knowing how much time this new project would take from his former wife, while they waited to see if they could get her study moved to Athena. "Anything I can do for you?" He then asked looking towards Birdie.
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 6:42 pm

Beautiful name” she told him, feeling how the lips was pull a little more upwards giving him a warm smile. Much more becoming instead of how she had looked when he had first stepped inside of the room. It did however seem odd that a man, that had a two-year-old daughter would find the time to visit a mentally unstable person in the psychic ward at the hospital. There wasn’t a ring on his finger, but that didn’t mean that he was a single dad. And just because she was unstable, didn’t mean she couldn’t see just how beautiful a man he was. So, she found it almost unimaginable that he wasn’t already taken.

Then he asked the million-dollar question. What could he do for her? She shook her head. “I don’t think there is anything you could do for me” she said, now if she knew he had a lot of time, or just knew him better in general she would have asked if she could check up on her dog. Make sure that she was alright at her new family. But she couldn’t do that, not knowing that he had a small person to look after. “But this was nice, thank you” she looked towards him giving him a softer smile. “Oh, yes, there is one thing you could do for me – tell Malcolm that I’ll get him back for muting me with a spell next time I see him” she winked, not really being all that mad about it anymore. At least not how mad she had been just after it had happened. But then again, she did drive him over. “But other than that,” she whispered, letting her eyes glide towards the sky again, and then close them. “I don’t think anyone can do anything for me, I need to do the things alone this time
Willson

Willson

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 8:59 pm

It wasn't like he had expected there would be anything he could do for her, as a matter of fact it came down to them being strangers. And he couldn't offer her anything really other than a conversation once in a while. Then she however mentioned Malcolm which just made him chuckle a little bit. "Muting spell, that was a good one, maybe I should run it right back at him the next time he starts his rambles," Willson laughed a little bit. Malcolm could drive Willson utterly insane, but he wouldn't do without him. He had lost a couple of his siblings, and he wasn't really going to lose anyone else if he could help it. "But I won't warn him, he will just start planning a payback to your payback, and I'm not going to let him get that," he pointed out with a little smirk. "If you however, ever need to talk to someone, you can just tell them to call me." He assured her with a softer nod.
Imogen

Imogen

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 9:42 pm

Well, thank you, should almost start calling you the prince on the white horse” she laughed a little knowing that there was nothing as a person being the prince on a white horse. If life only turned out in a fairy-tale. She felt goosebumps glide over her body, as she knew what she would wish for, she had truly hoped that she could take Nia’s words to heart. But sometimes you just met a person, knowing that they were your person. And then to find out, that you have ruined it beyond repair. It hurt, and she didn’t think it would ever stop hurting.  

If you ever get time again, it would be nice if you stepped by” she said looking towards him “But I also know that it takes a lot of your social life having a young child, so, only if you have time” she asked of him, as she turned her head back towards him, and then looked over to the door. “Maybe I should get back inside now, but thank you, again, for visiting” she told him before turning around, waiting to see if he would follow her, or just say goodbye here.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nobody wants to be alone   Nobody wants to be alone Empty

Nobody wants to be alone
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det nordlige Grounds of Lily :: Hospitalet-
Gå til: