Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This is our sanctuary

Go down 
+2
Aaron
Reginald
6 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

This is our sanctuary Empty
IndlægEmne: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 10:48 am

LOCATION Jamie's house
TIME evening
DATE 8th of November
TOPIC for @Nigel (and so on and so on)

Jamie was just taking off the table after dinner, walking to the kitchen to quickly load the dishwasher. For once Jamie had cooked for his family, well he had cooked for Sariel whenever she had been over, but it was a while since he had hosted people in an actual house. Unsaid it was a big step for him. Well, it had been his own idea to get his family here, since Reginald had announced that he had something he wanted to share with them and since it first fitted after work - Jamie had just thought the others could wait and have dinner before Reginald and Juniper got here. He looked towards Sariel with a warm smile, before walking over beside her to pull her closer into a kiss. "See, so far so good - I bet even Archie appreciated not having to cook for once," he chuckled lowly against her lips before stepping away. He looked over to his shoulder to the sound of the others chatting from the living room. "Question, do you know what he is gonna share with us and are just keeping me guessing?" he asked turning his head back towards Sariel, narrowing his eyes a bit teasingly. "Or are you in the dark just as much as any of us?" He wondered.

As always had Irina placed herself on Nigel's lap with one arm snaked around him, happy to finally be able to eat just a bit more than usual. Elenora sitting next to Archie in the other end of the sofa. "Jamie's sneakiest move ever is to get those dogs, I think Maya and Katelyn will end up moving in," she chuckled a little bit, knowing Maya, Katelyn, Mila and Mariella were out walking the dogs for a quick walk. "I think he is trying for uncle of the year," Elenora chuckled as she turned her eyes teasingly towards her husband. Jack sitting in one of the armchairs across from the others chuckled a little, it was funny how he just had found himself as a piece that fitted in the puzzle, and just slowly adapting into the environment. "I wonder what Reggie has to tell us," Irina frowned a bit looking towards Nigel while letting her fingers twirl a little bit with his hair, what kind of news could it be. Now they knew Juniper and Reginald were engaged, and she had no idea what he could want to tell everyone. Then again with this family, you never really knew. Wasn't it herself who just had found out her grandmother wasn't dead, but very much alive and that she was related to the first pureblood werewolves? Irina had a hard time believing anything could surprise her by now.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 4:40 pm

It had been quite the challenge to get used to all of this for a woman that hadn’t known anything other than the company of Azrael her whole life. To suddenly haven gotten to know so many people and more or less gotten accepted into their family and lives. She hadn’t known that a person could be so filled with gratitude and love as she did right now. It almost made up for all of the horrible things that she had gone through, and the corruption that still grew inside of her, even though it became less for everyday that went by. A soft giggle left her as he pulled her in and placed a kiss on her lips. She titled her head as he asked if she knew what was going to happen, her lips folded together before the stretched into smile. “What, and ruin the surprise?” She asked lifting her brow “Let’s just say, that the family is about to get even bigger” she teased him and started helping him with the last of the cleaning from the dinner table.

Both Nigel and Archie laughed as Elenora deduced that Jamie was going for the uncle of the year. Archie shrugged “Well, I got the best price for this year, so I’ll let him get that title for once in his life” Archie joked and placed his arm around Nora and placed a soft kiss against her temple. Nigel shrugged when Irina expressed her wonder of why Reginald had asked them to gather. “Well, to be fair it can be anything with that guy” he said with a soft smile playing on his lips, “besides I think this year have shown her just how much you can be surprised, and I have yet to be surprised in a bad way” he looked towards Archie before his eyes fell on Jack. This year had been filled with ups and downs; he had found his long-lost daughter. His youngest brother had come back from the death, they had been introduced to a new brother. And then there was the fact that he had met Irina and now was going to be a dad once again. This time having the opportunity to do it right.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

Humør : Discomfort is where growth lies.
Antal indlæg : 55

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 7:19 pm

More family. "Well, can't have a month go by without adding at least one more member can we," he joked with a smaller chuckle. There was plenty of few things that could be meant by it. It could be everything from Juniper having her memories back and remembered more of her own family, it could be that they had made the choice to adopt a child, he couldn't really know till they would know. "Good thing I like our family so much," he chuckled and followed her to the table placing his hands on her hips from behind and placed a kiss on her temple before letting go, so they could get the table cleaned nicely up.

Elenora looked to Archie scrunching her nose followed by a smaller laugh, "yeah you are right about that one." Turning her head towards him after the soft kiss against her temple, and caught him in a short tender kiss. Still over the moon and high on all the happiness, not even the cold and darkness of November could bring her down. Then turning her eyes to Nigel as he answered Irina's question. She did not know a lot about Reginald, not personal stuff at least, not other than what had been shared with her over the past months. But she knew about him. Irina chuckled delighted, "that I agree on. This year has held a great deal of surprises." Irina still needed to figure out what to think about the whole Radclyffee gang, but she would get there, for now Natasha seemed to enjoy the pack and family life, finally finding herself in it - and that was everything Irina wanted for her sister in the end. "You are still my favorite surprise," she whispered before placing a soft kiss against Nigel's cheek. Then she turned her eyes towards Jack. Then Jamie and Sariel as they returned back to the kitchen.

The sound of the car pulling up in the driveway, made them aware that now Juniper and Reginald were here. However, as the car door opened, Irina was the first to frown alongside Jamie, vampire. It didn't take long for Elenora to pick up on it as well, lookin towards Nigel shortly then looking over at Archie. It was hard instincts to bypass, even if she had quit hunting after Quentin's tragic death, some instincts died harder than others. "They are here," Jamie announced and walked out of the living room to the entrance to open up the door. Both Irina and Elenora getting up from the sofa. As Jamie opened the door he saw Reginald, Juniper and a stranger. "Hey," Jamie greeted with a smile, warm yet confused. "Wh -" before Jamie could finish his sentence Reginald looked at Aaron behind him. "This is Aaron," Jamie nodded a bit before moving to the side to let them in, greeting Aaron with a firm hand shake. He then let them inside to the others. Reginald greeting everyone with a big smile.

"So, everyone this is Aaron," he gestured to Aaron who stood between Reginald and Juniper giving them a small wave. Aaron was just as nervous about meeting all these people as he had been meeting his father who wasn't dead as believed. But meeting the boys that his own father thought off as sons, it pretty much set the tone. "He is my son, we got to know each other not long ago, and I thought it was about time I introduced you boys," he placed his hand on Aaron' shoulder, giving him an assuring smile that it was alright."So, Aaron, these are my boys, and their lovely ladies." Aaron took a step forward with a warm and welcoming smile, as he held his hand out to Nigel first. "Pleasure finally getting to meet you all." Jamie looked to Sariel, so this was what she had meant. Reginald had a biological son? Elenora narrowed her eyes a little sceptic, there was so much darkness in that man, but she was going to behave, there was little reason not to be nice.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 5:30 pm

Sariel gave Aaron a soft smile as she stood a few steps behind Jamie as he opened the door letting Reginald, Juniper and Aaron in. There was something about him, maybe it was that darkness roaming in his heart, that resonated so well with her own. The mix of good and evil, trying to fight each other out. As they stepped into the room where everyone was sitting Nigel gently helped Irina off his lap to get up so he could greet whoever this new person was. He had seen the look that both Archie and Elenora had given him, and he felt it to. Very strongly of a created vampire. He stepped forward giving Aaron his hand and shook it gladly “Nice to meet you Aaron” Nigel said with a big smile and looked towards Reginald for a brief second before redirecting his gaze towards the man standing in front of him. “Welcome to the family” Nigel invitingly said, before letting go and giving a step back. He couldn’t really help the smile that formed over his lips while seeing Jamie’s very confused look as Archie as the next person stepped forwards greeting what would seem to be a new brother let into the family.

Sariel waited for the others to greet the new person in the room, before she slowly walked over, reaching her hand out “Hello, I’m Sariel” she said and couldn’t help the very girlish smile form on her lips. Could you blame her? Locked away for almost four hundred years and no access to other people. Nigel coughed to hide a laugh, licking his lips before he looked towards Reginald “So, this seems to be just as much as surprise to you as to us” he mused, not really letting Jamie out of his eyesight.
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 7:26 pm

Irina narrowed her eyes a little bit for a second, but then took a deeper breath in and exhaled as Nigel seemed to welcome the vampire, she felt more calm that he didn't see an issue of it. Not that Irina didn't trust Reginald or Juniper's judgement. Before she then took a step forward to greet Aaron after Archie, then followed by Jack and Jamie. Elenora still a bit sceptic but finally let herself get convinced, the handshake was intense - mostly caused by the dark forces trying to overload hers, making her a bit more aware, but it wasn't a persons fault what abilities they were born with or given. She just made her way back to Archie wrapping her other arm around him, looking down at her hand shortly before shaking it a little bit. Then Sariel stepped forward. The hybrid's entire way of carrying herself like a school girl made Irina chuckle a softly. "Pleasure meeting you Sariel," Aaron politely took her hand in a firm hand shake giving her a warmer smile.

Reginald looked towards Nigel and took a deeper breath in before walking towards him greeting him in a quick hug. "Yeah, I would have told you sooner, but we've all been drowning in news, and he really wanted to meet you all," Reginald informed. "His mother lies close to the forest I ran into her while I was on a hike. We haven't talked for ages, so yeah, imagine my surprise," he chuckled a little bit. Jamie narrowed his eyes a little bit, with his chin lifted and arms crossed, almost throwing daggerts with his eyes, which was obviously better than if he had actual daggerts. However, his intense glare towards the vampire was distracted as Jack placed a hand on his shoulder.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 7:52 pm

As soon as their hands connected, she could feel that dark energy flowing through him, piquing her interest even more. What the hell was this man capable of? If she didn’t know better, she would think that he had the powers to wield magic, but before she could ask the many, many questions that was already bobbling over her lips. Nigel asked Reginald a question, and very politely she let go of the hand, knowing very well that she had been holding on to it for a little too long. Funny how she didn’t even think about how it might look, as the only real interest in this was the power that he carried around. If he hadn’t, then she might be a little more scared, especially after how she had been attacked by vampires that had been confused by her part angel scent.

Nigel nodded with a smile on his lips still as Reginald explained how they had even found each other. He looked towards Juniper that was looking just as delighted about the whole thing as his father. He was happy, now they both had a family, even though it would be hard to get them biological together, they could still adopt if that was something they wanted. But after seeing how Juniper had reacted knowing that she had children, it made him believe that there was nothing more she wanted than to carry her own. Maybe one day they would define the odds and she would be able to do just that. But right now, it seemed that both her and Reginald was just content with what they had; each other. “Well, now I want to know everything, tell us about yourself Aaron, and please sit” he pointed towards the chair he and Irina had been sitting in just a moment earlier, before he walked over and sat down beside Elenora and Archie, gesturing to Irina that she should join him.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 9:26 pm

Jamie reached for Sariel's hand the second he didn't feel like it would look too possessive to grab his girlfriend back in his embrace. Aaron chuckled a little bit to himself before moving his attention towards Nigel who gestured him to come and sit down in the chair. It was always quite overwhelming meeting new family. He'd had his own family back before he had turned into a vampire, a wife and a son, but other than his mother he hadn't really had many. Being a vampire, around a pack of werewolves weren't always the easiest. Irina licked her lips a little before following Nigel and sat down as he gestured her to join him. "I'm from France, chose to become a vampire - my mother is a trybrid: witch, werewolf and vampire. I didn't want to leave her behind back then, so I got turned," he knew many people especially former hunters often wondered what drove a person to become a vampire when it was by choice. And he knew that his father was a former hunter but also his sons were. "But I'm glad I did, otherwise I would never had known the old man was still alive," he looked shortly towards his father with a softer chuckle, before looking towards the others again. He felt lucky that they were so easy to just take him in without knowing much about him.

Reginald had spent sleepless nights wondered what would make a person, a son of his, choose to become a vampire. Even with the information given to him, and to the fact that he himself had been seeking immortality. Immortality could be found in many ways, but becoming a vampire? He was still swallowing that pill, lucky he had Juniper by his side to help him navigate in those thoughts. "But ask away, I'm mostly an open book," Aaron smiled warmly at them placing his hands on his thighs.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 9:50 pm

Sariel pressed her brows together as she felt how Jamie pulled her back towards him. Looking up it wasn’t that hard to see the; what the hell are you doing? Question. As it was written all over her face. But quickly turned her attention towards Aaron as he started telling a little about himself. It was clear by the look of Nigel that he liked how Aaron wasn’t keeping anything to himself, addressing the biggest elephant in the room about him being a vampire. Though the fact about his mother, made Nigel pause and look towards Reginald as he recalled he had never heard about a woman in Reginald’s life that had been a trybird, so it had to have been a long period of time before he had been in the picture. Which made it even more interesting. Who was this woman that had captured the hurt of a merciless hunter, and then being something that he should have killed?

When Aaron told them to ask away, Nigel couldn’t really contain himself. “Okay, so” he started leaning a little forward clearly very excited by all of this. For reasons he couldn’t really explain why. “I just have one question really, because I get the part of wanting to stay alive when you have family that are immortal – but why, why a vampire?” he asked pressing his brows together. As far as he knew, as soon as you were a created vampire you were dead. Living, but dead. Meaning you couldn’t start a family, and you would hunger for blood and be a very big target for hunters like he had been. There were so many other ways, like the way Reginald had walked.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 7:00 am

Aaron had overtime come to terms with his actions and what he had done. Even if it had brought some regret, he had moved past that to live instead of letting dread consume him. So, why a vampire? "I reckon of the time, it was the most logical way. For sure there were many paths to walk on, and I've had times in my life where I've looked back and wished that I had done things differently," he confessed and licked his lips a little bit. But times were different back then, and by now it was a long time ago, he could talk about it. "I lost my first wife, and our son was taken away by her family, but as the years past and I wanted to find a way to stay, I met someone, a vampire" Aaron chuckled a little bit and clicked his tongue. He didn't mind being the center of attention, which was in luck, because he could feel the eyes on him, almost begging to know where the story took them next. "And one should never underestimate how much power and influence a beautiful woman can have over you, no matter if she is human or not," he chuckled a little bit. "I however got my heart and soul healed, so to actual answer your question. It was the most approachable and sensible choice back then," Aaron then replied. "But, I would judge me too - so no hard feelings," he took a sharper breath in before scratching his chin a little bit. "I don't think anyone is judging you, people are just curious," it came from Jack who looked towards the vampire. Well, now Jack was the only of his brothers who wasn't brought up a hunter and learning things that way, so to him, he didn't judge or even think about Aaron's actions as judgable. Elenora licked her lips a little bit, she wondered if the turn had been what had triggered that sort of massive thick darkness, but she also feared not sounding polite if she asked, because she was sceptic, so she remained quiet.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:05 pm

It wasn’t hard to see that everyone listened very carefully when Aaron started to talk about who he was, or at least where he came from and why he was sitting in front of them today a vampire. It was something, but most of the people in the family was very closed off, being taught that feelings were something that you kept for yourself and didn’t share with others. No, you bottled it up and if it felt like everything was becoming too much you took yourself out of the game and got better. But you never made it anyone else’s problem but your own. So, Nigel wasn’t sure if it was refreshing that Aaron just belted everything out as it was no big deal. Even though he rounded it all up with; I would judge me too.

Nigel opened his mouth, but Jack was quick to take the words of his mouth. And he quickly nodded. Looking towards Archie. Hell had it been Archie sitting there today being a vampire instead of an angel, he wouldn’t have thought twice about giving him a hug and just be happy that he was still around. Even though every fiber in his body also knew that it was wrong to think that. Even if it was his father whispering from all the lessons he had drilled into his boys. “To be honest, we know a thing or two about trying to stay alive, and the sacrifices that one has to make to stay with the people we love” he looked towards Jamie as well, the killing sprees he had went on to revenge his family that had been killed.

Sariel bit down her lip to make herself from speaking, asking what she wanted to know. His powers. That darkness that was roaming around in him, how did he keep it in check? More importantly, he seemed so balanced. Something she had never really managed with her own darkness.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Elenora licked her lips a little bit by Nigel's words, taking a deeper breath in. It was just the entire energy from Aaron, and she felt it like needles in her skin, poking, each time threaten to see if it could cut deeper in. It wasn't just darkness like manipulating what was in the shadows, it reminded her of Ethan's darkness but in some far more dreadful way, and it terrified her. Just how draining it felt by the second, despite it may not be the vampires attention. Had it been the middle of the summer, he might not have the same upper hand as he served right now, so no it wasn't his fault, but it didn't keep Elenora from giving Archie's hand a bit of a squeeze.

Aaron was not blind to the different abilities in the room or at least two of them were standing out rather extreme to him, Sariel and Elenora's despite them being very different, he sensed what was within Sariel was as much spirit and how she had came to be - where Elenora it was within her powers and soul. But he didn't really mention it not wanting to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Even if he could feel it did make his power tickle and he had to remain content to not use them, because if he did it would be chaos. "There is a - darkness within you, sorry - if that is overstepping asking. I just couldn't help but noticing," Elenora then spoke and pressed her brows a bit together, but also a bit curious. Aaron nodded a bit, "Yeah, it came after I turned. It's a sort of eternal darkness, keeping it in check is rather hard time to time, but I manage to," he looked a little around, knowing it was perhaps not the best thing to start with knowing - that someone held a sort of eternal darkness.
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:31 am

Sariel had been very close to ask about the powers, the darkness that swirled around Aaron, but before she could get that far, Elenora asked instead. She was actually very surprised that he dared to share his powers, when he explained. Eternal darkness. Now if there was something that Sariel was, then it was enlightened when it came to abilities, magi and everything that followed. “Eldritch powers” she mumbled, licking her lips and didn’t really let her eyes glide from Aaron, and then something accured to her. “Wait” she then turned around and walked into one of the rooms that still needed unpacking and looked through one of her bags where she found a very old dusty book. Now you could see it was charred at the edges as if it had been burned. Which, how the old ruins had looked like was the case. Sariel came back and then handed the book to Elenora, she could always give it to Aaron afterwards. But she had seemed the most unsettled with the darkness roaming in the vampire. “There has been a legend, that the oldest and most powerful descendant of Rebekah Sinclair, had a library, but another sorcerer that meant that the library held to many horrible spells and artifacts, decided to burn it down” Sariel explained and gave Elenora a smile “on my way from New Zealand to here, I sought out the former resting place, and there were still some books intact, just left there – that was one of them, it speaks about eldritch powers” she then walked back towards Jamie, even Nigel looked intrigued with this tale. A library made by Sinclair’s, that sounded like something that should have burned down. But what surprised him, was that Sariel had been able to find it.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 9:05 am

Eldritch powers, Elenora pressed her brows a bit together, mostly because she remembered studying about it years back. "The Eldritch Terrors," she whispered a little and licked her lips. As far as she knew there was eight of them, all inhuman and immortal, but she had never thought about them manifesting in a vessel. Also, the first one being the Darkness - she wasn't going to risk her ass getting her light completely turned off. But Sariel seemed to remember something making Elenora pres her brows a bit further together, if that was even possible by now, as she watched the hybrid get up and walk out of the living space. Elenora wondered what Sariel had recalled but the answer came to her rather quickly as Sariel handed her a book, that the human eager opened to look through it, only to look up when Sariel mentioned one of the witches in the Sinclair bloodline. "Sarah Sinclair," Elenora had always been a rather quick study, and it sometimes were life or dead if you had the right information or not. Elenora had thought about seeking out the place herself, but it was not a place for hunters. Even if so they longed to get their hands on some of the spells and artefacts, hell her family had been known for locking up warlocks and witches to force them to use spells for them.  

Aaron was rather curious but had never really sought out more information about his darkness, to be fair he just thought of it as a curse he had gotten for getting turned. Reginald scratched his chin a little. "There are said to be eight, the Eldritch Terrors are said to be eight ancient inhuman, immortal, and world-destroying beings - so there is that," Elenora breathed out knowing it was likely not the thing everyone wanted to be hearing right now, but they also needed to know what they were dealing with. She flipped a page in the book and found something about this Darkness, making her take a shaper breath in. Placing a finger on one of the pages to Archie could see where and why she stopped: The darkness is gathering. The darkness is rising. It will spread everywhere. It will blanket everything. There is no reasoning with it. There is no stopping it. In the beginning, all was darkness. At the end, there will only be darkness. It sounded almost like a prophecy. "Where did you find it?" Jamie wondered looking towards Sariel, not really picking up on what Elenora might be finding in the book.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 9:26 am

Sariel nodded when Elenora said that it was Sarah Sinclair “She created the spells, but it was Bentley Sinclair that found the artefacts and some of the more, terrifying books” she mumbled, interlocking her fingers, pressing her thumbs over the side of each hand. Archie looked down at the book reading along while Elenora pointed things out for him. Now, he could feel it as well, but a reborn angel didn’t have as strong an aura as a created or a pureblood angel. So, it wasn’t affecting him as much as it might should be.

She looked towards Elenora as she talked about the eight ancient inhuman beings. “Well” Sariel cut through “That is true, but –“ she licked her lips “there are also other variations, like the angelic abomination, Azrael is sometimes linked to this” she licked her lips “But I’m guessing you are referring to the dark, uninvited, weird also seen many times under the name Cthulhu, the perverse – the cosmic, as I just referred to being associated with the archangel Azrael or even Metatron, depending which text you are reading and what dimension that you are in” she licked her lips and continued “Then there is the returned, the endless and then the void” she looked at Jamie when he asked where she had found it “Well, it called to me, mixing a powerful angel with a powerful witch, doesn't really end happily” she answered truthfully “and after I got it, I can't remember where” she untangled her hands and scratched the back of her neck.

Nigel that had a very peculiar look on his face, looked from Sariel to Elenora. “Hold up, are we talking about the apocalypse here?” he asked, then let out a sigh “Well, sounds like an ordinary Tuesday at this point” he mumbled, standing up “is there more beer in the fridge? I could use one more, anyone else want one?” he asked turning around, before he walked out to the kitchen.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 9:47 am

"It would have been easy with a sister and mother like Antionette to summon the objects and ingrediencies they needed," she added and clicked her tongue a little. Sinclair's a family that were just left better alone and not to poke, even though she knew her father would have loved for them to at least deliver a head of a Sinclair on a table in his office if they could, luckily neither her or her siblings hadn't dared. Not even Quentin would have been so stupid. Elenora never stopped pressing her brows together at this point as she looked towards Sariel that mentioned Azrael, Elenora knew Azrael. "Yes, well we could always ask him about it," she suggested mostly Sariel. Speaking and contacting archangels seemed like a lot, but not when they visited her father's bunker rather often. "I could take the book to my father, see if he knows anything, if he even has time or it - or just search his giant libery of books, " she looked towards Nigel who was rather done with the events, asking if anyone wanted more beers. Which was everyone, Irina gave him a small smile, "I had to try," she chuckled a little before looking over at Sariel and Elenora. She had a theory that Maya, Ella, Mila and Katelyn just had kidnapped the dogs with them home - which ws most likely best for this entire conversation.

"But maybe I can pick your brain on it another day, seems like we are losing our crowd," Elenora chuckled a little bit. She understood how it was like being drawn to something, being daughter of an archangel of war really did not always have its perks. Jamie also just looked towards Archie and made a small shrug, before he looked towards Jack then back at Aaron, Reginald and Juniper.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 10:07 am

As Elenora mentioned to take it to Michael, her father, it was clear in Sariel’s facial expression that she didn’t like that idea. Now she understood why, archangels had a broad knowledge about everything on this earth. As they had been there far longer than most. She walked over and took the book back “I don’t, really think that is a good idea” she mumbled, knowing very well that there were still secrets that Sariel hadn’t talked about. Things that could affect how Elenora would see her, likely anyone. “The only archangel I trust is the man that raised me” she mentioned and then thought she would be able to connect the dots that it would be Azrael she had just spoken about.

Sariel hugging the book close nodded slowly, feeling like she was retreating into her old ways of not really speaking and just observing. Making a small nod about losing the crowd and they could talk another time. Nigel came back with beers for almost everyone, at this point having strong fingers from carpentry he was more than able to hold seven beers. He walked around handing them to people before he sat down again. Holding Irina close as she took a sip from the flask. “Did I miss something?” he asked, looking from Sariel that was almost hiding behind Jamie at this point. To Elenora and Archie, once again Archie just shrugged and took a sip from his beer.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 11:28 am

Elenora nodded a bit, knowing not everyone was very fond of her biological family - just like most weren't fond of the one who had raised her. She nodded once again understanding, "Azrael is a good man," she confirmed, understanding why Sariel would trust him. After all, Azrael was perhaps the only reason why Elenora's was not the mess she had been back in February. Elenora licked her lips a little, but also knew when to close the book and move on to the next subject instead of walking a line that would just make the hybrid too uncomfortable.

Elenora took the beer when handed to her, and watched Nigel sit back down. "No - just me being passionate over getting to the bottom of this, so nothing new," which was true. And there was no reason to dig back into it. "Maybe we should tell them now?" Irina looked towards Nigel and raised her brow a little bit. Well, they had just found out earlier today that they were expecting a boy, and the girls new and maybe it could ease the tension that started to spread in the room. Also some far more mundane news than all the supernatural drama. Jamie reached his arm around Sariel to pull her close towards him, kissing her temple a little. But pressed his brows a little bit together by Irina's words. Tell them what?
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Nigel looked from Elenora up towards Sariel, as Nora explained that it had just been her being passionate. But why did the poor girl look so frighten all of a sudden? Irina seemed to be quick with a change of topic as she asked if they should tell them. A soft smile formed on his lips, as he nodded looking towards everyone. “Well, it would seem that we are expecting a beautiful healthy boy” Archie exclaimed in happiness as he got up to pull his brother into a hug, next was Irina. “So, happy for you!” he beamed and let others congratulate and sat down again. That really seem to brighten up the room.

As Jamie let go of her, she walked over and said some soft congratulations, but when she saw the chance as she silently walked out of the room, to get outside in the garden. She needed a moment for herself. All the emotions that were bobbling up on the surface wasn’t all that good, not when battling with so much other than just feelings.

Have you guys decided on a godparent yet? Because I think I would be an excellent candidate, instead of smarty pants over there” Archie said and pointed towards Jamie, winking at him before he took a sip from his beer.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary EmptyLør Nov 27, 2021 9:13 am

Elenora lifted her hands up to her lips as a big smile crossed her lips, not really wasting much time after Archie got up - because she wanted congrats them as well, before sitting down next to Archie again. She was so excited and happy for Nigel and Irina, also just growing into the excitement of when her and Archie would start extending their family. She let her eyes look around the room as Sariel gave them a congratulations then escaped the crowed room, then she watched Jack walking up, strongly followed with Jamie who let Sariel take a moment to breathe, he turned towards Archie when made quite the offer on who should be the child's godparent. "Oh please, I'm an obvious the better choice," he replied back rather quick. Reginald all over the moon happy he felt his lips would crack at some point, he was so excited to be a grandfather and actually have a shot of being in the kids life. "We will for sure put your applications in for a valuation," Irina chuckled a little looking towards Archie and Jamie.

Then, finishing up, chatting catching up. Asking way more questions to Aaron about where he was from, what he had been doing in his life time. Jamie turned out to Sariel at some point to make sure she was alright, before it was time for everyone to return home, he followed Irina and Nigel home, to get his dogs back that Katelyn and Ella had thought to be the masters of stealing. Getting back to the silent house, to find his arms found its ways around Sariel, kissing her temple, making sure she was alright now that they had their space to themselves again. Cleaning up could wait till tomorrow.
__
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is our sanctuary   This is our sanctuary Empty

This is our sanctuary
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: