Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Runnin'

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Jade

Jade

Humør : I'm a nice person, but I'm about to start throwing rocks at people
Antal indlæg : 170

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 12:11 am

She laughed and nodded “yeah what’s up with that, where is my vodka, I thought we were simpatico” she teased him, as she understood that he didn’t want to talk about it. Or at least not have her poking around in his head about these things. So, she wouldn’t. She didn’t know him all that well either. Jade looked up, raising one of her brows as he told her that it was because he liked her. Interesting. Sounded dangerous. Liking someone like her. Mostly because clearly no one really stuck around. For that, there had to be a reason, right? And didn’t people always say, if it happened a lot to you, maybe you should take a look at yourself. She shook her head a little and looked down at her almost empty cup. Smiling for herself, bear hunting. “I don’t think I’ll do great in a hunt” she chuckled looking up again, taking the last sip.

Then she stood up and walked over to him. Reaching her hand down. “Come on, let’s get you to bed” she said with a soft smile, not really taking a no for an answer. Leaning down grabbing his hand if he resisted and then pulled him along. Stopped as she didn’t know where she was. Again. “This house is incredibly large, so my bedroom was” she pointed “That way?” she scrunched her nose and looked at him to see if she was correct or horribly wrong.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elias
Royal
Elias

Humør : Don’t bark if you can’t bite.
Antal indlæg : 132

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 12:22 am

He laughed a little bit, "oh well, in that case - I'm not worried. I just watch with the speed of light hours ago," he pointed out. Then she stood up, and his eyes followed her every movement, as she reached her hand down to him. "Here I thought you weren't the fun police," he breathed out and took it, getting up and let her drag him out of the room. This house was huge, not as huge as the castle in the homeland, but it was rather huge, but enough when hosting such big personalities. "It is,  - and this way," he pointed towards the location not far from where she pointed but not completely wrong. "But well, my family has quite the personalities, I fear we would rip each others heads off if we lived in a smaller space," he chuckled a little bit. Even so, his family did have something the other old families didn't have, they didn't have a pack. The pack mentality that they did as werewolves. It was what made them, in Elias eyes stronger and more dangerous. The pack mentality couldn't be compared to the covens witches had, perhaps in some aspects - but far from all of them. "This way," He placed a hand on her lower back as he gestured her down the hallway towards the room they had provided for her. Elias opened the door for her, "there you are, anything you need?" He asked turning his blue eyes towards her.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 12:36 am

She chuckled along when he told her that it was because of the many big personalities. Now she had only met Lexie and Leon. And it sounded like there was a lot more living here than just them. Which would be, interesting, in the morning she gathered. “Oh yes, that way” she mumbled, nodding, as if she already now could see she of course had been wrong. But she didn’t see it at all. His warm hand against the small of her back, really didn’t help her beating heart about having him so close. Now she really tried not to let him show, that the kiss still lingered on her lips. That she was still hungry after more. But Jade understood that she should be stepping over that threshold anytime soon. He was right, it would just end with them not being able to see each other afterwards. Not that she was expecting him to hand over his love. Or be in love with her. She understood that it would only be for the night.

She looked at how he opened the door and turned to him with a warm smile. “No, I think that was everything” she answered, placing her hands on his shoulder to lift herself up and place a soft kiss on his cheek. But like magnets getting to close, it was almost impossible to not want to turn her head just a little and let his lips meet hers again. But she didn’t even as she kept the position longer than she needed to.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 1:18 am

It was everything. Good. Elias could feel the small wave of tiredness ring over his head like a heavy cloud, but then again he had fought through worse - not that he needed to. He just wasn't in the mood to go to sleep, even though he really should. Elias chuckled a little as she placed her hands on his shoulder, helping herself to place a soft kiss on his cheek. Elias closed his eyes for a moment, almost holding his breath by her presence to ever close. It was the most annoying pull, it seemed so easily to get away from and yet here he was standing almost feeling paralyzed to the ground, not able to escape the spell she seemed to have cast over him. He couldn't describe it, and he didn't even want to make an attempt to try. It was simple, do or not. He had a choice to make, which seemed like an easy choice, but it wasn't - not with her standing so close to him, and as he turned his head slowly towards her - he could almost feel her breath reach his skin. Elias could hear the sound of her heart beating, of his own beating. He reached his hand up, letting it rest against her cheek, feeling the soft skin underneath his palms as his eyes caught onto hers again. Elias knew this was a dangerous game, they traded dangerous waters - still finding it rather annoying how he cared so much. "Goodnight," he whispered still having his eyes locked with hers, still not moving his hand or moving an inch.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 1:30 am

Oh, he really wasn’t playing fair. Letting his hand find her cheek, moving his head, just slightly so. So, it would be so easy to just lean in, taste his lips once again. And she wanted it. Her entire being was buzzing, and she didn’t even care that he couldn’t promise her anything. Other than maybe being with her for the night. Because right now? That was all she needed. Someone that just wanted to be there, not promising anything. As long as they didn’t promise anything and knew what they did and wanted. “Goodnight” she softly spoke, but just like him she didn’t move. There was a short moment of a voice telling her to step back and let him walk away. But she didn’t want to. She didn’t want to be alone, and she didn’t want to let him go. So, she did it all over. Knowing that he had told her they shouldn’t. Because there was something far more powerful pulling them towards each other. Maybe it was the fear of what had gone down today. That they had opened up to each other. That she didn’t want to be alone. Or simply, the wolf and the moon being drawn towards one another like never before. Pressing her lips softly against his. But only a short on, as she moved away, just an inch while their breaths mingled, and her eyes could look into his. “You don’t have to promise me anything, but, I would like to spend the night with you” she had never told anyone that before, maybe he made her brave. Or foolish. Depending on who you asked.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 10:52 am

No, he wasn't going to regret not walking out the door, he wasn't going to regret anything - but he was afraid she would. Once again their lips met, and despite him having tried to stay away he couldn't help but give into the kiss. Giving in to how perfectly their lips just fit each other, how the feeling consumed him with some sort of spark - a spark he had been searching for in ages. The kiss was just short. Too short, but so delicate, making him long for more, opening his eyes to let them meet with hers as she spoke. Her words surprised him, not because he hadn't been asked before, but this was different - he still didn't understand why, why he felt so drawn to her. One would think that after so many years he would know his way around almost every single emotion manifesting in him, but no - this was one of the emotions he didn't understand or maybe he had forgotten it along the way? "Okay," he breathed out, knowing very much that Leon was going to kill him when he woke up. By the next breath, he squatted a bit down, grabbed her by the thighs, lifting her up, he used his foot to close the door. "Just one night," he whispered against her lips before he initiated the next kiss. Then he walked with such ease towards the bed, placing her down, leaning over her without yet letting his lips escape hers. Elias let his hands trace over her legs. "Still sure this is what you want?" He broke off their kiss catching his breath, lifting his head just a little bit from hers, his hands still tracing just above her knees, then alongside the thigh.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 2:20 pm

She could feel how heat pulled around her body, as his voice broke the silence with a simple okay. How could one word, hold so much power? She could feel how the small hairs on her body rose, and he created an ache in her. That screamed to be soothed by him. As if he was going to mend her, heal her together. And even if it was only for one night, and it would never happen again. She knew she would be grateful and cherish it for ever. Because she also knew that sometimes it wasn’t the time spend together, but how it was spend, that was what made the difference. A small, surprised sound left her, as he picked her up and closed the door with his foot. Her arms were quick to reach around his neck and her legs around his waist. Making sure that she was secure in his arms. “One night, that is all I ask” she whispered just before their lips came crashing down again. A soft hum formed around them; she could feel how the warmth in her body became greater. Almost just as when she had exploded with what Lexie had called lunar power.

Breaking the kiss was almost torture, because she was afraid that he would tell her off once again. Saying that they should do this and leave her. But he didn’t, he just asked to make sure if she wanted this. Her hands glided from around his neck and found the bottom of his shirt to pull it off him. “Yes, don’t worry.... you can’t break me or make me regret this” she whispered because you couldn’t break something that wasn’t given to you.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Elias knew he wasn't going to break her, it wasn't her heart he was scared to break in this moment as his shirt was pulled of his body. It was done with such ease to undress her from the t-shirt, letting his lips trace over her upper body with small delicate kisses. Elias just made it the nights mission to give her what she wanted. He didn't regret what happened between them, he didn't feeling it left in him, and how he felt like she had just unlocked his heart - which was perhaps the scariest thing that happened, but he let her, he didn't know why - he just did. He gave into the feeling, into the sensation of emotion that just wanted her, so he took what he wanted. Knowing when daylight came they could and would face the world again, but for right now - they had this moment to themselves.

Then the morning came, and he woke up to the glance of sunlight coming in from the windows, gently touching the skin of her back. Elias turned towards her lifting himself up on his elbow while letting his eyes look over her. "Morning sunshine," he whispered softly, sitting a bit more up. Of course he could have snuck off into his own room after last night - but see that right here in his home, he wasn't going to make that move. He already knew Leon was going to kill him.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 5:21 pm

It was like his entire being had consumed her. And she wasn’t going to look back, not when he clearly gave her something, that she had craved for so long. Intimacy. And course she could have gotten that with Sterling. He had been willing; she would think since he had kissed her. But that was the difference, she had been in love with him, and whenever she was with him. She was reminded why she had been in love, and how it had hurt her to see him with other people. So, being with Elias? It was out of this world, and had awoken something in her, that she didn’t even know existed.

Jade hadn’t been awake for very long. The warmth from the sun had almost lulled her back to sleep the first time she had opened her eyes and seen, that he was still lying next to her. It actually surprised her. A soft hum left her, and a smile formed over her plum lips. “Morning” she whispered back. Her hand moved over his back, feeling his warm skin underneath her fingertips. “Thank you for staying last night, I actually slept amazing” she mumbled, still with her eyes close, not yet ready to wake up fully. "the other thing was also amazing" she said with a teasing chuckle and let out a soft sigh.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 11:53 pm

It was a dangerous feeling a dangerous sensation how the wolf found the comfort of her fingertips running over his back, looking back at her as she thanked him for staying. Above all, it had surprised him too. It surprised him even more so that he had felt like he actually was well rested, which was a rare thing, because he always had something going on. Elias breathed out. "It was my pleasure," he gave her a soft smile. "Mmh?" He chuckled a little bit before turning towards her, leaning over allowing himself just a little selfish moment to lean in and kiss her good morning - when was the last time he had done something like that? Too long. Way to long ago. Elias pulled gently back, almost teasingly even if he didn't mean to - well of course a little part of him meant to. Elias always knew what he was doing, no movements such as these were done without thought - at least now it was just natural behavior off his. "Just take your time - I reckon breakfast is already ready. I can just meet you down there?" He suggested getting dressed, so unless she wanted to quickly get dressed with him, he was ready to go out rather quickly.
Jade

Jade

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 10:48 pm

She moved her hand from his back, and turned around on her stomach, pulling the covers around her body so she could at least keep some of her modesty. Especially after she had decided to sleep with a man, she almost knew nothing about. Understanding that this was something he did, and then there was nothing else in it. Just, a good time and a release for the tension that had been building in both of them. It had been good, better than she had thought it would be. Maybe because, it hadn’t been as, cold? As she had pictured one nightstands could be like. And then he leaned in kissed her. Which was something that surprised her, which was quite clear as first as she didn’t kiss him back. But after a short while she did, and then he pulled back, teasingly so. A soft chuckle left her, as she placed her head back into the pillow and watched him get out of bed. Letting her eyes glide over his body as he jumped into his clothes. “I’m just going to use a few minutes in bed being myself” she gave him a lazy smile and watched him walk out of the room.

Leon was already fuming in the kitchen. He had smelt it the moment he had woken up. Bastard. The one thing he had told him not to do. And of course, he did it. He couldn’t care less about the reasons; he was still annoyed. Sipping coffee rather aggressively he watched how his brother came down the staircase alone.  He had even stayed in her room, what the hell was he playing at? “Don’t you dare say good morning” he growled, narrowing his eyes as he took another aggressive sip from his coffee.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:04 pm

He nodded a little bit, "okay then, you know where to find me." He gave her a warm smile before heading out the room and closed the doors behind him. Now, he could already smell that Leon was in the kitchen. And he also knew just how this would go, well, it wasn't the first time he had gone against something that Leon had said. However, this had been quite different, at least for Elias - he couldn't really put his words into it, so he wasn't even going to try. He just moved downstairs to the kitchen to meet his fate.

His eyes met with Leon's and almost like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Elias tried to smile, just about to speak the second Leon growled at him. Elias sighed a bit. "...Morning then," he replied back and sighed. "She started it, not me. I tried to not go there okay - I did," he also knew there was no such thing would believed, "not that I expect you to believe that," he sighed - also then again, he had done it either way. "Don't look at me like that, - come on," he took a cup of coffee, narrowing his eyes smelling it a little as if he was suspicious if Leon had had time to poisen it or not.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Humør : “I fix what's broken - except in the heart.”
Antal indlæg : 135

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:27 pm

A small grunt let Leon as Elias edited how he was going to greet him. Then he retorted back into a bloody teenager. Her fault, really? He was going with the old, she started it. Not that he didn’t believe it. Sure, he could see how she would start it. But he could have stopped it, and he hadn’t. Because he was so full of himself, that he could think that just because she had started it, would somehow make it alright. He narrowed his eyes even more, when Elias told him not to look at him like that. “I will look at you how ever the fuck I please” he retorted back, sipping his coffee again. “I don’t care if she threw herself at you, and almost climbed on top of you, or if your dick accidently found its way into her” he added, not caring with how graphic he was. “I told you, to keep your hands to yourself” he hissed “We can’t just send her back right away, we need to make sure that the shadow creatures aren’t following her because of her ability, trying to take her out because she, like Lexie are a threat to them” he wanted to hit his brother right now “Did you think about that, huh? That she might be hanging around a couple of months, I could just strangle you sometimes!” he continued putting his cup down, and walked over to grab some of the breakfast that was already made by the servants.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:46 pm

Elias shook his head a little bit, letting Leon talk because after all by now? Elias had learned to zone in and out of the conversations he had with Leon - not that it made things between them go smoother, only sometimes, because Elias wasn't going to actually start feeling guilty about this. Because he had tried, he had actually tried to not give into the feeling. "You also told me I was allergic to your scotch at some point, and guess what - I wasn't," he pointed out and finally took a sip of the coffee. It was perhaps first when Leon put it into words of the danger behind it that Elias actually clicked on beyond the risk of just his own little bubble. He hadn't thought out the shadow creatures could come here for Jade - or Lexie for that matter, and it almost did make him choke on his coffee. "But - I w-" he was cut off as Lexie walked down the stairs. "Sorry to interrupt brother bonding hour," she could clearly feel the tension in the room as she walked down. She quickly grabbed a cup of coffee looking at both her brothers before taking a plate. "Should we get a hold of Cassian - if he is at his girlfriend's place he might not even have a long way here," she took a sip of her coffee, clearly used to the tension of brothers discussing - so it didn't say her much, actually she liked it just a little bit.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Leon #8c649d   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:54 pm

He turned towards his brother raising his hands, as to mimic him choking him. Because he wanted to, he really wanted to squeeze around his throat and shaking him back and forth. Maybe it would help him to see things in his perspective. Especially as it seemed that it finally hit his brother, just what kind of stupid shit he had done. “I hope for your shake, that she doesn’t catch feelings for you, just to have a girl wandering around hurting, because you couldn’t keep it in your pants, all the while she has to fear for her life, god you can just be so, so” Lexie interrupted again, as she asked if they should get ahold of Cassian. “Yes, before I might actually take our brother outside and throw him in the river” he huffed, turning stuffing a pieces of bacon in his mouth before turning around and looked at Lexie “Could we maybe go into the living room, bring some food, I don’t want to look at him much longer” he hummed, grabbing a sausage before he started walking towards the living room. He needed some space from the person always thinking about himself first.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Elias took a deeper breath in and looked at his younger brother, "oh don't be so dramatic - if you wa-" Lexie lifted a brow at Elias enough to making him shut up, annoyingly so. The young witch moved her eyes towards Leon, "of course," she replied back before starting to move towards the living room with Leon. She placed her plate on the coffee table and took a sip of the coffee before picking her phone out and opening her contacts, it took her almost no seconds before she had the phone towards her ear, sipping coffee till someone picked up. "Hey good morning - I hope I'm not disturbing anything," she began placing the coffee cup down. She licked the coffee of her lower lip and breathed a little bit out. "Actually we have a favor to ask - but I reckon Leon might be better at explaining the situation than me, so I'm just gonna hand him the phone alright?" She spoke waiting for it to be alright before handing Leon her phone so he could tell Cassian what was going on. Lexie reached for her plate and started to eat in the meantime, listening in to gain just a little bit more insight of the situation.

Meanwhile Elias just stood in the kitchen with his cup of coffee looking outside, shaking his head a little bit. First turning his head towards the stairs when he knew Jade was on her way down.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 2:50 pm

Leon narrowed his eyes, as his brother tried to talk back to him about being dramatic, that was maybe the last thing Leon needed at this moment. But he wasn’t going to say anything, as it seemed that their sister was more than capable to shut Elias up. Which was an impressive feat, something that Leon was still working on, if he was being honest. Walking away, gave Leon he opportunity to breathe out. Waiting for Lexie to get out her phone and call Cassian.

Hello, this is Cassian?” it was clear that Cassian hadn’t been able to look at the caller-id. A soft smile formed over his lips, as the sweet voice of Lexie said good morning. “Good morning” he added, and then took a sip of his own coffee, sitting in Daisy’s kitchen. Enjoying a slow morning. Even though he was expected to get into the office today. “A favor?” he spoke softly, raising his brow, while he waited for her to elaborate on what that meant. Leon? Now that was a person he hadn’t heard from in a long time. He waited for the phone to be passed and greeted the werewolf like an old friend. Which he was. It didn’t take long before Leon had explained down to very great detail what had happened. Giving Cassian a rather good insight on what was going on not far from where Daisy was living. It didn’t sound good if he was being honest. “Well, I believe you are correct, that there is someone that has been played with dark arcane magic in the area, and that drew the creatures there in the first place. But you are telling me they are attacking a young woman with lunar energy? Much like Lexie’s?” he asked, which Leon quickly confirmed. “Okay, I need to snoop around in the area and gather my own intel, and then I’ll get back to you? In the meantime, I would reckon that the girl needs another place to stay until this is resolved” Leon sighed, and looked towards the kitchen with pointy eyes. Well, that settled it then, Jade couldn’t stay here, but they would be able to get her someplace else to stay, he was sure of that. “Thank you, Cassian, when do you think you would be able to give us some answers?” – “In a day or two, I have a friend as well, that has a connection to the shadow realm, she might be able to teleport them back, and we can resolve this even quicker” Leon thanked him and gave the phone back to Lexie.

After she had been lying in the bed for a while, she had finally gotten out. Put on the close she had been in the day before. Which never really was a nice feeling, especially not after the, well activity, she had gone through this night. Walking down, stretching her hands over her head she gave Elias a big smile. “Uh, coffee” she exclaimed softly, and walked over and poured herself a cup before walking over and saw just how many delicious things there were. “Okay, so, how far up in the hierarchy are you and your brother, because this” her eyes turned big, as a man walked into the room, after being out running. His entire aura almost made her want to grovel for him. And it scared her. Damian looked from the human towards his eldest son. “I’m guessing there is an excellent explanation for why there is a human in my territory without my knowledge?” he said, with a slight smirk on his lips as he nodded towards Jade. “Welcome, I’m Damian” Jade clearly very affected by this man’s aura, lost her speech for a while and nodded. “J-Jade” she fumbled with her words, letting her eyes glide towards Elias. Not really knowing what to do or say right now.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 12:37 am

Lexie just sat down and waited for Leon to fill Cassian in on all of this. She could hear small parts of what Cassian said from the speaker, but she didn't have near as far a good sense of hearing as her older brothers. But she wasn't blind to the fact that she had felt drawn to Jade's powers, as if she could collect all the energy just for herself. Lexie took the phone back when handed to her, and placed it against her ear. "Thank you, enjoy your morning -" she smiled before hanging up and placed the phone down. "So, what do you wanna do about - the issue?" She asked just seconds before she looked to the side seeing their father step into the kitchen, before she turned her eyes back to Leon as she took one of the final bites of her breakfast.

Elias chuckled a little bit looking towards the breakfast table, now they were mostly werewolves here either way - and they needed a lot of food - so a lot of food was provided, still perhaps more than they really needed. But going from being where they came from to rise to this, he saw it as well deserved after all these years. "High enough," he responded and exhaled just as his father stepped inside. Elias turned his eyes towards his father, "there is," he responded and exhaled a little bit, licking his lips a little bit. "There are shadow creatures out, and she has some lunar energy abilities that lures them in," he also realized by this that perhaps this place wasn't the safest to bring her, well it was safe for Jade - but not completely safe for Lexie - which was why he suddenly became a little hesitant. Well, of course at first he hadn't realized what they had been dealing with. "Leon and Lexie are on the phone with Cassian right now, to figure out if there is anything to be done." He quickly informed hoping not to get into too much trouble.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 11:32 am

Leon groaned a little as he felt the aura of his father, and then the smell of him as he stepped into the house. Walking towards the kitchen seeing that Elias had brought a young girl to the house. Now, of course their father had the right to be suspicious and put down the rules of not being happy that Elias had decided to bring a girl into their territory without informing him first. And to be fair, Leon was also a little annoyed by it by now, especially after what had happened last night. Which also meant that they needed to get the girl out. So, how to take care of the issue. “I’ll find her a place to stay away from the area” he mumbled, he had contacts and he was pretty sure that they could house her somewhere in Aston where she could live a small city home until the whole thing was resolved.

Damian raised a brow as his son started explaining what had happened. “And you thought it was good to bring her here, where there are two lunar energies?” he asked with a rather serious tone, looking back at Jade. It was impressive to meet a human that could roam so much power. Now, many of the humans that he knew that could do that, was a part of his family. So, it was understandable that they could. But this woman, she seemed so very ordinary. “Well, we need her to track her sent away from here, and she can’t stay” Damian said rather bluntly, walking over and grabbed an apple that he ate while walking towards his own room. Clearly there weren’t anything else to debate. His word was final, and he expected Leon and Elias to take care of it, when they had brought the problem in here. Jade felt like she couldn’t breathe. Now, she could of course see it from the view of it being dangerous. But it was never nice to hear that you weren’t welcome somewhere.

Leon got up and walked towards the kitchen giving Jade a soft smile, turning his stoic eyes towards his brother. “We can’t take you back to your house, but I’ll make sure that you have some where to stay for the next couple of days until this whole thing is over, do you have any more stuff that you need to gather?” he asked, Jade nodded, and walked back upstairs. Leon finding his phone, as he started texting his contacts.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 11:58 am

Elias licked his lips a little bit, well he knew. However, it was also as the message was naturally more clear when it came from his father rather than his younger brother. He just nodded, there was no arguing with his father - Elias knew that, so he kept quite till at least his father had left the kitchen. "Sorry about that," he spoke a little low reaching out for Jade's hand in hope to calm her a little bit down. Elias could think of a few things they could do, where she could go. Because, he did after all have his fancy little key to take them where ever he pleased. But before he could even say anything Leon gave him that look, making Elias make a grimace at Leon. "You are never any fun," he mumbled taking sip of his coffee.

Elias knew Leon was better at handling this, the possible right way. Make it easy done, pure business and no emotionally attachments - which of course was where Elias had pleasure of screwing things up, creating attachments. "You can make a list if there is anything you need me to go get," he gave Jade a soft smile.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 10:41 pm

She turned around as Elias took her hand and gave him a soft smile as he told her that he was sorry. “Don’t be” she whispered, looking towards Leon as he eyed Elias, as Elias decided to tell his brother that he wasn’t any fun. About to walk off again, she turned her attention back to Elias that told her that she could make a list, if there was anything that she needed, and he would get it for her. Once again, a grateful smile formed on her lips, before she let go of his hand with a small squeeze and walked upstairs.

Leon turned towards his brother, and the soft expression turned rather annoyed. Even though he loved his brother, and when it came down to it. There was only ever one, in this entire world that was allowed to call Elias a dick or yell at him. And that was him, and that was only because their father had never raised his voice at them or used that kind of language. He always kept it calm and collected, which in itself could be very scary. “You are done” Leon told in a low voice “I’ll take of the rest, making sure she is safe, and get her the things she needs, you are not to do anything more when it comes to her, you hear me?” he said in a low voice, almost in a silent growl to make sure that his brother understand, that he wasn’t messing around this time. And he would be wise not to make a joke out of this right now.
Elias
Royal
Elias

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 11:08 pm

Elias watched her walk upstairs, and exhaled. It was odd, because usually he never had opened up to people then ending up in bed with them. He usually never gave anything away. But he had to Jade, and despite his all famous reputation he knew somewhere down the line that this encounter had a higher influence on him than he liked. He moved his eyes towards Leon for a moment and breathed out. Elias tabbed his fingers a little bit on the counter, looking down shortly clearly trabbed in his own mind, which was an rather special event on its own. Leon telling him he was done, making him take a deeper breath in. A part of him didn't want to be done yet, he wanted more of what he had explored of his emotions again after having felt so dead inside for years. But maybe it was dangerous to even trade these waters, he would get lost. Even if it came down to that he could never give Jade what she deserved in the end now could he? "I hear you," he tensed his jaw a little bit looking away turning around to take a second round of coffee. "I will stay out of it," he clicked his tongue a little as he took a deeper breath in, pouring up the coffee. Not his usual just wave and dismiss the information that was given to him.
Leon
Royal
Leon

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 11:34 pm

Leon widened his eyes. Now even though his voice had made an effort showing Elias that he meant business, he had never thought that he would just listen like that. Not even try to argue with the fact that he could help. That Elias even didn’t try to get in on the action, swinging by Jade’s house, in the prospect of there might be a shadow creature or two that he could beat up. That was, eerie and he could see by just looking how his brother looked. And he didn’t like it, but sometimes. He needed to be hard on him, because after so many years of never taking ownership over just how much Florence had messed with his heart. He couldn’t just throw his broken soul and expect it to be fixed because he might have found a woman that was worth opening up too. If there was something Leon always took rather seriously, then it was who he spent his time with. Even those that was just a fling, he was always sure what he wanted out of the relationship and was rather upfront from the start. He walked towards Elias and put his hand on his shoulder. “If you really want to do this, you better make damn sure that you are ready” he whispered, turning towards Jade as she came downstairs again. “Let’s go, I’ll explain what is going to happen on the ride there” Jade nodded, and looked over her shoulder towards Elias, her brows pressed together as she saw his expression. “Give me a second?” she said, Leon letting out a sigh and nodded. Jade walked towards Elias, and softly took his hand giving him an uplifting smile. “I’m still very thankful to what you did, maybe we’ll see each other again, yeah?” she chuckled, leaning in and placed a soft delicate kiss against his cheek. “I’ll cherish last night” she whispered before giving him a quick cheek kiss once again and half ran towards Leon, before they stepped outside and got in a car to drive Jade to wherever they were going.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

Runnin' - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Runnin'   Runnin' - Page 3 Empty

Runnin'
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum-