Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The uncanny

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 10:53 am

LOCATION Daisy's house
TIME 23 ish
DATE 30th of September 2021
TOPIC FOR @Cassian

He had finally found her, but he had waited making his big gesture to greet her. It needed to be perfect, then one day as he had been sitting outside in his car, he had seen this other guy go in with her. Klaus had shook his head a little bit, but he also knew, once she saw him again after all these years - everything would change. Klaus didn't understand why she had changed her name, Freya was so beautiful. But Daisy was beautiful too, it suited her, and she had always loved Daisies - he remembered that. Klaus had been holding an eye out for her for the last few weeks, made sure she got to work alright. Of course he knew how to stay hidden, he had been a spy, so remaining unnoticed had been easy to him. And not staying at the same place two days also made up for it. He had watched her get home alone, it was pretty late. But he had waited so long. It wasn't fair to keep himself waiting for that long. Even if she was with someone else, he was very confident that she would choose him. She just had to know he was alive. Right? So, he moved closer to the house, it didn't take a genius to pick a lock and soon he was in.

Daisy had made it upstairs to her room after she had gotten home, gotten changed into her night clothing which was just a top and a pair of shorts. She had jumped on the bed with a book, before she had dialed Cassian's number to just call before going to sleep. She wished she had just driven past his place instead of driving all the way to Grounds of Lily sometimes, but she also knew Katelyn would kill her if she didn't look after the plants in this changing weather. But a quick facetime was better than nothing, she had finally let her hair down after an entire day with it up, leaving it a bit messy. "Hey there handsome," she smiled as soon as she saw his face on the screen. "Long day?" she used her free hand to support her head by supporting it against her left jaw. She lifted her gaze a little to a sound from downstairs, but she dismissed it as something perhaps just had been placed too close to the edge of the counter and dropped. It was so weird not having Katelyn home with her every day, even though she had gotten used to it over the last couple of months. She frowned a bit by another sound then just shook her head as if it was nothing. Daisy knew she was paranoid by nature, so she once again dismissed it this time with the excuse of knowing she had tendency to overthink. "I just thought I heard something, but its likely nothing," she confessed on her next exhale, but the fear spreading in her system wasn't to deny.

He walked around the living room. He had never really been inside of his house, leaving him to nothing but imagine. Klaus stopped looking at pictures on the counters. The girls had to be her daughters, they looked like her. Then there was the guy on one of the photos, the guy he had seen a few times walking inside. He made a small grimace before shaking his head a little bit. Klaus looked up the stairs as he heard the sound of her voice, oh she was talking to him, once again he shook his head a little bit.  Klaus would just wait a little bit till after they were done talking, then perhaps they could talk in peace. He stepped on first step of the stairs, widening his eyes to the loud shriek from the wood, making him freeze in his movement.

It was the sound of the shriek from the stairs that had her sit up, because she knew she needed to get that step fixed - from all the times neither her or the girls had tried sneaking up the stairs and forgot that step busted them. Her heart was beating dreadfully fast, and she moved her eyes shortly to the phone, not really able to figure out what to say as she sat up, and moved out from the bed, she took a slightly deeper breath in, still having the phone in her hand.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyTors Okt 07, 2021 10:05 am

Still at work, he was focused on working on a project that needed to be ready for briefing in the morning. But as soon as he heard the well-known buzz from his phone on the table, he took it and didn’t even hesitate as he swiped right to take the facetime call. A chuckle left him as he was greeted with Daisy’s cheeky remark. “Why thank you my beautiful lady, but even I know that I look like shit after all these all nighters” he nodded as she asked if it had been a long day “I have to do some work while we talk, but then I’m all yours this weekend” he spoke with a slight tease in his voice. Out of his eye he could see how he could see that something was going on; “Everything alright?” something that was just pushed away with; I thought I heard something. Already there he wasn’t very happy with that statement, but he trusted her, also knowing that Daisy was a woman that could take care of herself.

Just tell me if I need to come now, alrighty?” as he said that she moved around, he could see the fear spreading in her face as she started moving out of the bed. “Daisy?” he asked not liking any of this “Okay, that’s it, I’m coming over, please keep the phone on, okay?” he spoke and started shutting things down. Right now, he wished that he could just leave, but some of these things where highly classified and if he didn’t did a shutdown probably things would be very easy to hack or access. “Keep talking with me Daisy, should I call the police?” maybe he could take care of this himself, but he had also seen how it could be worse if not including the prober authorities.
Daisy

Daisy

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyTors Okt 07, 2021 11:59 am

It wasn't like there was anything she could see or hear that should cause her any sense of distress, but it was the way she could feel it creep in. It was the invisible fingers that traced down her back, making hold her breath. Her eyes on the phone shortly, before she moved them towards the door again. Daisy wasn't sure if the room actually had started to feel cold or if it was just the thick fear that washed over her. She spread her lips about to say something, but forgot her words, yet responded to her name by returning her eyes to the phone. "Okay," she breathed out, pressing her brows together, taking a step closer towards the bedroom door. Right now, she was just happy that neither Maya nor Katelyn were home, then again her fear was much easier to control when they were around, generally it rarely visited her when she wasn't alone. "No, it's okay... It might just be my paranoia playing tricks on me," she confessed in such low voice it almost came out as a whisper. It was so quite by now, she couldn't hear a sound from downstairs, so perhaps she was right - maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her. It was hard to tell with banshee's given how their predictions about death came to play time to time, but she was sure it wasn't that. It didn't feel like that. She could feel just how heavy her heart was beating against her chest, still not settled even after that statement. It was the way the fear moved, it wasn't hers yet, it reminded her of something, or more of someone. Someone who carried a mortal terror around with him.

Klaus could hear her moving, making him aware that he perhaps should have been more careful. He didn't move yet; she was still on the phone. Talking, he couldn't hear what was said on the phone, but the last thing he wanted was for the police to get involved or scary her further. He took a deeper breath in, not moving his eyes from the door. Klaus could feel the fear he awoke in her, and while he did not like this, he also couldn't really do much about it. It was a fire so easy to start. He made his choice to take a step down, once again the sound made from him lifting his foot and he cursed in a lower mumble, knocking over a vase that was placed close to the wall by the beginning of the stairs.

The sound of the glass shattering shortly after another sheik made her flinch, and her eyes widened a little bit. "Okay, not my paranoia -" she mumbled a bit her lips shivering slightly, but it was nothing compared to the fact she couldn't even hold the phone still. Daisy knew she had the powers to kick an intruder out of her home, and she was tired of being afraid. If it was a thief than easy to scare the person off, but she already knew just by the intensity of heavy fright hanging in the room who it was. "I think he found me," she breathed out in a voice so low she wasn't even sure if the words had much sound.

He looked up the stairs again, why didn't she even come down to check it out? How could he forget? She was too smart to rush down to an unknown situation. Klaus had always liked how ruthless, yet kind Freya had been. But he also wanted her to know he wasn't there to do her any harm, he just wanted to talk, tell her he was back, so they could go from where they had left things off. "Freya!" He finally called out. "It's alright love, it's just me -" Klaus finally made choice to go up the stairs.

Daisy's eyes widened by her actual name being called out loud. She could remember his hoarse voice very clear. The second the door handle was pushed down, she reacted by sending a bolt of energy towards him, but also enough to disconnect her phone making it completely shut down. "Fuck," she mumbled looking back at the door before throwing the phone over at her bed. The blast had forced Klaus down the stairs again, where she slowly yet quite swiftly moved down the stairs, making an elegant jump over him, while being careful not to turn her back on him. "What are you doing here?" She asked still having trouble catching her breath. Klaus looked up from the floor, before slowly getting up, "guess I deserved that one." - "Get out of my house," she could feel her heart rate increase again, how heavy the heart was beating while fear pulsed through her veins. He didn't leave, instead he just walked closer to her, and she felt herself getting paralyzed by the fear he carried around him. She knew his powers, she knew it was just in her head, but she also couldn't just block his powers out.
Cassian

Cassian

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 10:05 am

As the phone went dead Cassian cursed. He quickly texted Nigel, asking him to meet him at the house, not knowing what else to do. He had no idea how many there would be, or their abilities. If there was something the warlock hated, then it was walking in blind. He didn’t watch if he got a message back that Nigel would be coming. As he made sure that the computer was shut down probably and then he ran over to one of his father’s suitcases, picked up a small paper of paper that would transport him directly towards Daisy.

There was a light flickering and after it died down there Cassian stood outside the house. He didn’t like how dark it looked. He looked over his shoulder before taking his phone out. Nigel was on his way. He swallowed and let his mental shield form around him. The last thing he needed was someone messing with his mind. He took his hand up and with a small flick of his hand the door opened. “Daisy?” he called stepping in after flicking his fingers together and producing a small flame in his hand. It had been a long time since he had used his powers for anything other than making his life a little easier for himself. But one shouldn’t forget that he was still a son of one of the very first pureblood warlocks. And he had trained and honed his powers for so many centuries, enough to take anyone that dared putting their fingers on Daisy apart.
Daisy

Daisy

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 11:33 am

It was like the fear squeezed the air from her lungs, and how it spread as he placed his hands on her shoulders. She could fell how her heart was hampering in her chest and fluttered with panic. Daisy's eyes locked with Klaus' she didn't even dare speak and she couldn't get a sound over her lips. It clearly wasn't to Klaus' liking, it wasn't like he wished to harm her our use his powers on her. But it was so easy, it was too easy, and her fright empowered him, making it even harder to stop. The sound of Cassian voice calling out her name made her blink a little bit, making her somewhat present again looking to the side despite, the fear still crawled over her body, prickled her skin. Daisy's lips split about to say something, when she felt Klaus index finger press against her lips, making her frown a bit. She swallowed hard looking into his eyes. Klaus looked to the side, seeing the warm glow of fire come closer. "It's going to be alright," he whispered, letting the back of his hand trace over her skin. He knew how to spread fear and keep people away because of it, but it was like no matter just how much fright he spread out the room it didn't stop the person from coming in closer. Daisy kept her eyes on Klaus, it had been years since she last time had seen him, and she had no idea what had happened to him in that time - what he was capable of or what he would do, which was the main reason she tried not to cross him. That, and due the fear kept her glued to the floor where she was standing. "In here," she finally called out from the kitchen, catching her breath finally as the words had left her. Klaus widened his eyes at her not understanding why she would do that, grabbing her by the shoulders a little bit tight to keep looking in her eyes. He didn't even realize how he enhanced any feeling of fear that already was, making her heart hammer to hard against her chest that she felt like she was going to die. Tears started to steam down her face, which made Klaus remove his hands shaking his head a little bit at himself.
Cassian

Cassian

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 7:45 pm

He was very careful about moving around, until he felt the auras of two persons. One he knew so well, because he was linked to her in a way only a witch could be to their mates. Another reason why he could feel the fear, almost making his hair raise in the back of his neck. Something wasn’t right here. Her soft voice spoke out, letting him know exactly where they were. He stepped towards them, now normally people that knew Cassian now. Would let you know that Cassian was a very peaceful and calm man, but the look that glided over his face was anything but, friendly nor peaceful. It was dark and threatening. The fire died out and he concentrated a mental shield around Daisy so she wouldn’t be affected with whatever it was that this man was doing to her. “Now I have no idea who you are, nor what you thought you achieve with this, but I’ll recommend you stepping away from my girlfriend right now, or I’ll make sure that they will find you on the bottom on the river” he hissed feeling how the room around them became darker as he drew on the powers around him.

He took another step forward, trying to place himself between this banshee and Daisy. If worst came to worst, he would use a spell to call upon the air around him, clenching it tight around Klaus neck and send him to his knees. He had killed far greater people and saved far worse. He might not be as old as his father, but he was still old enough to possess great power in his magic.
Daisy

Daisy

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 11:18 pm

There was a part of her that began to settle just by the second that she could feel Cassian was near, even if she didn't look towards him, she could sense he was there. It was within the next seconds she felt the fear slowly leaving her body, leaving her still to tame the aftermath of what it had shaken up in her. But she could breathe again. Klaus looked at the warlock, taking a deeper breath in as he tried to figure out just how much he had fucked up. He licked his upper lip just a bit as he tasted on the threat being thrown in his way, okay clearly Klaus had picked a bad time. "I can't really see the reason -" Then the warlock took a step further towards them,  Klaus took a deeper breath in. Why his powers didn't work, why he wasn't becoming more empowered by Freya's fear - he didn't know, it didn't make sense, and it only made him feel slightly powerless - powerless enough to at least attempt to reach out for the only thing he felt could give him some sort of leverage for his life, Freya. But the warlock standing in his way made it very difficult. But it didn't mean Klaus stopped trying - he had made it this far, there was no backing down now. Daisy had with her otherwise shivering body grabbed onto one of Cassian's arms, snaked hers around it while trying to get herself calmed down. Her heart was still racing with such a speed enough for it to ache in her chest. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to take a deeper breath in.

Daisy didn't wish death upon Klaus, let alone feeling his death come closer, but she did need him to get out of here and not come back. "Can we just get him out of here?" She asked, her voice still weaker than usually. Klaus struggled to breathe, having his hands around his neck as he tried to rip the invisible hands off him, not even having realized he had fallen to the ground. Her mind getting clearer by the second,
Cassian

Cassian

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyMan Okt 25, 2021 7:08 pm

Klaus was lucky that Daisy was the voice of reason at this moment. Because if there was something that Cassian never took lightly. Then it was someone coming after his family, in any way. And the normally happy go lucky warlock could chance his mask out so fast, that it would be bone chilling to even watch. But as Daisy asked if they just couldn’t get him out of there, he let the chokehold go and let his arm fall down. He let out a deep sigh, leaning towards Daisy placing a calming hand on shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze a soft smile forming on his lips while looking at her. A smile that crumbled the minute he turned to look at the other banshee still on his knees in front of him.  

You need to count your stars of luck today” he whispered, as he walked over and grabbed Klaus by the collar pulling him to his feet and dragged him out of the kitchen towards the front door. You could already hear the sirens of police coming. Seemed like Nigel wanted to do this after the books, not that he blamed him. Well then it was even more lucky that he hadn’t done to Klaus as he had intended. As they came out in the fresh and crisp air he turned Klaus around so they were standing face to face. “I don’t know what you have concocted in your little twisted mind of yours, but it’s time to let Daisy go, and never to come back here again – never” he whispered not letting go of his eye contact, hoping that this no life finally understood what he meant with his threat. He didn’t even have to kill him, but he could make sure that Klaus would disappear and never have the opportunity to come back.
Daisy

Daisy

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyTirs Okt 26, 2021 4:13 am

The soft squeeze of her shoulder was enough to provide her with enough air to get her breathing under control, even if her lips still shivered as she looked back at Klaus, who desperately tried catching his after being let go of the choke  hold. Klaus looked up at the warlock as he walked closer to him, knowing better than to try to attempt anything stupid. His jaw tensed the second he was grabbed by the collar and pulled up on his feet, trying to keep his balance while being dragged out of the kitchen. Thinking for a second he should try to beg for the mercy of Freya, but she way she looked at him when he wasn't consumed by how his powered hungered for her fear. He could see her clearer, and her being scared out of her mind was the last thing he wanted. Klaus could hear the sound of the sirens from afar, making him want to curse. The eye contact with the eye contact with the warlock wasn't broken, nor the threat taken as intended. If roles had been reversed, wouldn't Klaus had done the same thing?  "I never meant to hurt her," he finally spoke quite low, looking into the eyes of the warlock, "just take care of her - okay?" He took a deeper breath in, the sirens coming in closer, he could see the blue and red light lighting up the warlock and the house.

Daisy took a deeper breath in, standing still in the kitchen for a moment and breathed out again. She walked a little unsteady towards the broken vase that was shattered all over the floor by the foot of the stairs. Her heart still beating with enough speed to hammer against her ribcage as if its life depended on escaping. Daisy squatted down picking up some of the larger pieces in her left hand, at least it wasn't one of those with flowers in, it would have made more of a mess, at least she told herself that. She had gotten quite the scare if she liked it or not.
Cassian

Cassian

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyTors Okt 28, 2021 2:06 pm

The pull in the left side of his lips moved the face to an almost malevolent expression. He really thought that? That he hadn’t meant to hurt her, he had a funny way in showing it. Making Daisy so panicked and scared that her whole being was paralyzed without being able to get out of it. He had already hurt her with hist stepping over her threshold without asking for permission. A snort left him, as Klaus asked of him to take care of her. To be honest Cassian wanted this man out of his sight as fast as possible. Nothing constructive would come out of this conversation, so he just kept quiet not even giving the man the satisfaction of getting him to promise anything. Because it wasn’t a promise that should be given to him.

When the police finally came the took the banshee off Cassian hands, he made sure to keep standing in the driveway and watch how they took him away. Pulling in a deep breath feeling how his chest rose and fell. This hadn’t been a nice experience, especially since the outcome if he hadn’t been able to come here as fast as he did. No, he wouldn’t even let himself finish that thought. He pulled out his cellphone, quickly calling Nigel telling him that he didn’t need to come. A little reluctantly he agreed. The warlock turned to the dark house and stepped inside. He closed the door and locked it. Before walking back into the kitchen looking at Daisy a soft smile played on his lips “Come here” he whispered opening her eyes to get in them.
Daisy

Daisy

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyTors Okt 28, 2021 4:30 pm

She took few of the larger pieces of the broken vase and got back up on her feet to place them on the counter. Daisy took a deeper breath in, listening to the noises outside, looking how the blue and red lights lighted up like glowing figures in the room where she was standing. She watched the sharpness from the glow of lights increase and knew they had taken him. Daisy took a deeper breath in again and looked down at her moderately shaking hands, as she breathed out again. She zoned out for a moment enough to get just a little spooked by the sound of the door closing, closing her eyes shot for a moment, just a moment before opening them, seeing Cassian come closer, finally breathing out and releasing some of the tension in her body. Daisy folded her lips a little bit, looking into his eyes, till he spoke, she opened her arms just falling towards him. She just held onto him, taking a few deeper breaths in as she felt her heart rate speed up again shortly. Daisy felt a few tears steam down her cheeks as her heart finally understood that she was safe and closed her eyes. Her held becoming a bit looser by the second as her nerves seemed to settle, just listening to the sound of his heart beat. "The vase broke," she mumbled a little, knowing it really didn't matter, it was just the first thing her mind came across. She took a deeper breath in once again before breathing out.
Cassian

Cassian

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyLør Okt 30, 2021 4:59 pm

He caught her in his arms and pulled her closer, placing his face against her hair just waiting for her to calm down and feel somewhat safer in the house that had been violated by someone breaking in. Even if nothing really had happened, it was still traumatic to know that the borders of what should be safe, could be breached so easily. That could make it hard for anyone to figure out how they were really feeling about the situation. He opened his eyes as a soft murmur left her, telling him that the vase had broken. He neither laughed nor expressed any kind of wonder why she thought that was something he needed to know. Because a vase, was just a vase. A dead object that didn’t have any emotions. But it was the memories attached to the object that could make it hard for someone to see it broken. Whether it was good memories of who had given it, or that it had cost a lot of money. “I can fix it for you if you want?” he asked in a low voice, losing his grip just a little, so he could step back and look down at her with a small but warm smile. His hand found her cheek, slowly letting his thump glide over her cheekbone while his blue eyes kept trying to establish eye contact.  
Daisy

Daisy

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 12:59 am

He offered to fix it, which was utterly sweet of him. She took a deeper breath in as he looked into her eyes after having taken a little step back. Daisy blinked a few of the remaining tears out as she felt the touch of his hand on her cheek. "No, it's okay -" she breathed out slowly, looking lightly away but like a magnet her eyes couldn't stay away from his for long. After all it was just a stupid vase. "I'm just a little on edge," she folded her lips together in a small nod. "He manipulates with fear - so - there is that," Daisy informed as she breathed out. Now, Daisy could be rather fearless and if it had been a question of her daughters safety or any person she loved, her reaction to Klaus could have been entirely different than the one she had had tonight. And she hated that. She hated how he just had ripped up every single scar she had and rubbed salt in it. "I had not counted on my past creeping in on me like that," she confessed underneath her breath and took a deeper breath in. Daisy wasn't blind to that she must have had freaked him out, making her lift her hand up to his cheek, breathing slowly out, keeping her eyes locked with his. "I'm okay, thanks to you. - Thank you for getting here so fast," she acknowledged taking yet another breath in. Daisy didn't doubt he would be there for her in a heart beat, far from, but it didn't mean she couldn't be grateful that he was.
Cassian

Cassian

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 10:32 pm

I’ll always come when you need me” he whispered, placing a soft kiss against her temple closing his eyes. Now truth be told he had been scared out of his mind when he realized that she needed help and how far away he was. But having her here in his arms, knowing that this Klaus wouldn’t bother them again. Which also meant that he didn’t like the fact that they weren’t living together. Now it was a pickle, as he knew how much both Daisy and Katelyn loved this house. But he also felt like he needed to stay close to his youngest sisters, helping them when they needed it. It would be something they could discuss at another time. Now he just wanted to make sure that the rest of this night went without any more interruptions.

I love you” he whispered, smiling towards her and giving her a small kiss on the lips. “Let’s take a glass of wine, calm down to some music, and then we go to bed – I won’t leave” he whispered, guiding her into the living room and after he sat her down he whispered a small spell that ignited the candles before he walked out and grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of wine one of them he had brought last time he had been there.

Calming down, being together.

___
out
Sponsoreret inhold

The uncanny  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The uncanny    The uncanny  Empty

The uncanny
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Royalty Lane-
Gå til: