Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its not what it looks like

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

Its not what it looks like - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Neil opened his mouth in short laugh as she agreed that he stunk. She explained that she believed everyone stank after the full moon, which left him to lean his nose a little closer to her, as if he was smelling her, “I think you smell wonderfully,” he complimented her. He didn’t care if she had taken a bath or not, she smelled so wonderfully.
He shook his head gently against hers as she said she was sorry, “We got through it,” he said gently, relieved that things had gotten so smoothly. “I gotta say your alpha is quite good at not getting aggressive, and the other one,” he frowned a little, taking a deeper breath in, “She got some powers I honestly don’t want to mess around with,” he said, even though he knew she had already messed with him.

Once again, he reciprocated the short kiss, feeling how she pulled away. They had to move on to the next page. Bath. He smiled lovingly back at her as she needed a moment and went inside. His eyes followed her and finally saw the deer. He licked his lips and looked down at his feet. He should really just be locked up at full moons so she couldn’t hurt anyone. Gosh, even those three fairies…
She came back with a soap and a towel, making him look up at her with a, once again, loving smile. He just had to stay away from people who he could end up hurting, though… That also meant Rose. He was in constant conflict about whether or not this was a good idea or not. With her hand in his it was like the thoughts was pushed away. He simply wanted to snuggle up next to her and forget everything around them.

They got to the stream and for a moment he just starred at how the water ran so freely. He then turned towards her with a hand asking for the soap and would afterwards let the blanket fall off him and crawl down into the water. It was cold, but it felt nice against the skinny body. He started washing himself with his side to Rose. Eventually he looked up at her. “You got a little…” he pointed on his face, about where his  forehead had touched hers and where his nose had touched her face. He made a gesturing movement to make her join. There was a bigger rock she could sit on so she wouldn’t get too wet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 1:35 pm

She gave him the soap as he asked for it and followed him with her gaze as he stepped into the cold water and wandered further in so he could get all of the dirt and blood off his body. It was nice, at even though the weather wasn’t really for bathing outside. But at this point did it really matter. She took the blanket that he had used and placed both that and the towel on a dry spot under a bush forming its way around one of the many trees in the woods. She squatted down putting her arms around her legs, at first, she just sat there starring into nothing.

Rose got her mind back to reality as his voice rang out and she looked towards him as he told her that he had something. She let her fingers touch her forehead and gave him a small smirk. “Of course, I have” she mumbled and then she got up. Even though he pointed towards one of the rocks where she could join him without getting too wet. But she had better idea. She walked over to the bush she had ushed a shelter before. She took off her clothes. When being a werewolf a waking up as naked as when you had brought into the world. The modesty about a body quickly left you.

So, when she came back and stepped into the water herself, there wasn’t a piece of clothing on her. With a smile she walked over to him, a small complaint about how cold it was. “You made me dirty, fix it” she teased as she was finally close enough to not yell.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 1:55 pm

She touched one of the spots which were dirty as he mentioned it. He kept a wide smile on his lips and while his hands ran over his body to scrub the dirt off, his eyes kept looking at Rose. He adored everything about her, even the things she could be insecure about. How her thighs touched each other, the hipdips, the natural belly, chest, arms, hair, hands… Everything.
As she turned to get into the stream he looked back at his body, as if he hadn’t been staring. Maybe they had already gotten very close but maybe it wasn’t completely okay to directly stare at her body, even though it was with a right mind. He looked back up as she got into the water. She complained about the temperature, making him chuckle a little. It was a good thing she never had to live on the streets or simply in the wild.
She got closer and told him to fix what he had done, “As you wish, your highness,” he said before he let one arm find it’s way around her body. “Hands above the water, please,” he said, almost with a hint that she was going to do something dirty to him, but he actually just wanted her to hold the soap. “And close your eyes,” he spoke softly.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 2:23 pm

A soft laugh left her, the one that made her lips pull up and her eyes close while she let the sound leave her lips. “Highness?” she teased as she opened her eyes again looking at him. How funny it was, that the man standing in front of her, actually was a prince without her knowing. A pleasured hum left her as his arm folded around her waist and pulled her closer. Her hands were quickly pulled out of the water as he asked. Rose clicked her tongue “what fun can a Queen have if not having her hands under water” she said with a smirk on her lips, knowing very well what he had been hinting. She took the soap in her hand, and the other placed itself on the arm that was around her waist shoulder. She lifted a brow as he asked her to close her eyes, pursed her lips a little as she finally closed them. “Don’t get any funny ideas” the smile telling a story about just how much she enjoyed this. Because, even despite what had just transpired, they could stand here having fun in the water, almost talking if they were a couple. For someone she had only known a couple of days at this point, she felt like she had known him her whole life.

His touch lit her body on fire, and the cold water was suddenly very welcome. As she felt that that the dirt was off, she slowly opened her eyes breathing in the smile had turned into a loving one. The hand that had been on his shoulder found its way towards his face and let the fingertips glide over his cheekbone. “I’m really glad that I’ve met you” she whispered, meaning every word. Even for all the dramatics that had happened around it, she wouldn’t wish for never having met him.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Neil smiled gently as she repeated his complimenting nickname. Well, it wasn’t really because he remembered much of the fact that he was a prince. No, to be fair, it had been buried in all the blood and chaos in his life. “Don’t you like it?” he teased back. He enjoyed how everything he did to her, let her leave a pleasured hum or chuckle. He smiled widely at her as she complained about having her hands above the water. “Well, she can have her hands under the water soon enough,” he said, almost as if it was a servant teaching a younger princess how to act like a queen when she would grow up. He placed the soap in her hands. “I won’t promise anything” he said smiling. As soon as her eyes were closed, he gently let his thumb rub against her skin to loosen up the dirt on her face. He would then let his hand dip into the water and carefully wash the dirt of her face.

She opened her eyes again while he was in the middle of drying as much water off her face as possible. He had been looking very concentrated and had been very respectful towards not doing anything ‘funny’, so when her eyes opened up, letting him see the beautiful hazel eyes, he pulled a smile. As she whispered to him, his eyes shortly went down between them before they found her eyes again, “I am… Incredibly glad that you didn’t take no for a no,” he said pulling a gentle smile, hinting to the fact that he had told her no so many times when they had just met. He hadn’t wanted food nor a place to stay, but right now, he had both because of her. She took care of his needs, and he could save up money by begging while she was in school or working. “Trust me, I really appreciate everything you do,” he took his free hand and started scrubbing his own face a bit more. He wasn’t really sure if there was any filth left on his face, neck or back. The rest of it he could see quite well after all. He placed a gentle kiss towards the hand which had just caressed his cheekbone. “Would you mind checking if I missed a spot?” he wondered and let his hand try and close her hand around the soap.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 9:28 am

I’m stubborn like that” she breathed letting her eyes glide over his now clean face. It was like they had been taken out of a novel in another time. The princess finding the outcast, falling so fast in love that she doesn’t even realize it before it’s too late. Pulled away between two worlds that doesn’t want them to be together. Quite romantic if this wasn’t real life and there was a possibility that someday they wouldn’t be possible for them to be together. She pushed those thoughts away, she rather cherished what they had right now.

You make it easy” she quickly told him as he explained that he appreciated what she did for him. As he asked if she minded checking if he had missed a spot, she made a small circle with her finger “Turn around” she waited for him to do as he asked and started looking down his back. There was a small spot here and there. She grabbed the soap and then placed it in his hand, while starting soaping down his back. It was almost like she was giving him a message rather than actually cleaning him. Letting her fingers glide into the back of his hair, the white foam covering his back totally. Taking her time, she made sure that she got everything, even though had already been quite thorough. But any chance she could get to touch him wasn’t something she was going to pass up. “Almost there” she mumbled, as her fingers glided down his shoulder blades finding small knots under the skin. “Lean back” she said and found the back of his head as she slowly walked backwards supporting him so he wouldn’t dunk under the water. She looked down at his face giving him a bright smile “There, all clean
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 5:47 pm

He kept a crooked smile on his lips as she said she was just stubborn like that. He really appreciated her stubbornness. As she made a small circle with her finger, he turned around in the water and looked down into the water, while she looked at the spots he had missed. He received the soap and politely stood with it waiting. He knew he had a lot of scars, but he was so used to them, that he didn’t think so much about warning her about them – besides, she had seen him naked and all that. The only difference was, now she had the time to inspect everything. But even though, her fingers didn’t seem to travel over his back in any inspecting way, but only to really scrub spots off him – or it did feel more like a massage. He hummed in deep pleasure, as she massaged the muscles which barely had any fat on them. “Mmh, take your time,” he mumbled a little as she said she was almost done. Even though he sounded quite pleasured as he said it, it was quickly followed by a small innocent hiss from some of the knots under the skin that hurt to be massaged. He looked over her shoulder as she asked him to lean back, before he slowly leaned back. She supported his head, and he couldn’t help but to close his eyes. He opened one eye as she said he was all clean and found a teethy bright smile to smile at her with. He sighed lovingly and let one hand find her arm and let it slide up. His hands were cold from the cold water. “Thank you,” he said quietly. He savored the moment. With a bigger breath in, enough to elevate even his belly, he got up and turned around to face her. He opened his arms a bit up to her. “I think I missed a spot,” he said. It was almost clear in his expression that he was out for ‘trouble’. He had already been completely soaked, so he wouldn’t mind getting soaked again and she had complained about the water being cold – and if she got colder or started to freeze, he would have an excellent excuse to wrap his arms around her and keep her warm.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 10:59 am

There was something so quiet and serene about this. It soothed her soul in a way she wasn’t sure how to put into words. One thing was sure, the longer she stayed around him, the more she knew that leaving him would become almost near impossible. Even though the young wolf knew that it was a big possibility that it would happen. Right now, she didn’t want to think about that. Not with him so close. His warmth. His presences.

A small, confused hum left her, as he turned around in her arms and got up to face her. Clearly, she had been somewhere else, but quickly found out what he was talking about. A sneaky grin lifted the side of her mouth as she stepped a little closer to him. “Oh, you did, did you?” she narrowed her one eye. Looking almost sceptical at him. But she was quick to take the last step needed to be so close that their skin touched. Her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him closer to her. At this point she couldn’t hold herself back. Her lips came crashing down upon his. A small, pleasured moan left her as she pulled him even closer, if that was even possible at this point. But for every touch she got, the more her body craved of him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like - Page 2 Empty

Its not what it looks like
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: