Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable Empty
IndlægEmne: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 4:28 pm

Date and time | 17th of September, 2021
Destination | Raymond Street nr. 9, Rose room
Weather | Stormy
Attire | Big knitted sweater and short burned orange shorts.

The phone started buzzing while Mary-Jane sat with a magasine reading out loud for fun with a very thick Scottish accent. She was in the middle of getting her hair braided by Rose when she knocked the magasine down to look at the phone on the floor beside her. She sighed, "It's my pa," she explained and picked the phone up, "You can continue if you want," she said looking in the direction of rose. She picked up the phone and placed it toward her left cheek, the one which had been slapped in the start of the week. "Hi," she said quite monotone, compared to the fact that the girl had just been laughing of the accent she could pull off.
"Hey Jane, where are you?"
Mary-Jane rolled her eyes. "Rose's, why?" she asked wondering why it was so important. She had completely forgotten that she had lied the other day about what had happened to her.
"That violent girl who hit you?" he sounded quite worried, "Is everything alright? Should I come and get you?"
Mary-Jane frowned and shook her head a little, "What? No. Stay away," she said before she hung up. She put her phone down on the floor again, "I'm sorry, where did we come from?" she flipped the magasine open again, ready to continue whenever she found the right page.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 12:51 pm

It was funny how a random meeting could turn into something like this. An actual girl’s weekend where they could have fun, eat ice cream watch tv and do some stupid shit. If you had asked Rose if there would ever be a time where she would do that, with any one she would have told the person no. More in the phrase of: Hell no. because she wasn’t really the type to socialize nor use time with people outside the expected time when she was in school. People were either boring or not worth it. Well, not true. She had found some pretty interesting people over the last couple of months. But not someone she would bring home. Well, except Jane clearly.

mmhm” Rose mumbled as Jane told her she could just continue and did just that. Maybe she shouldn’t have given how her father sounded on the other end of the phone. Being a werewolf, it was very easy for her to hear the whole conversation. Something she wished she hadn’t, because the feeling that formed in her stomach as Jane asked her if it was that violent girl who hit you, wasn’t something she had ever tried before. Well, it was, because being a werewolf it was such a stigma that they were all temperamental and violent if ticked off the wrong way. But why, why had Mary-Jane told that to her father?

Rose took her hands away from the beautiful amber burnt hair. “You told your father I was violent and hit you, why, when?” she asked breathlessly and pressed her brows together. Right now, considering the circumstances, she kept it somewhat calm. “Was it that bruise you showed up with the other day? You told him I did that to you?” she then concluded and moved away from Mary-Jane, the hurt was quite visible in her eyes. “why would you do that?
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 1:08 pm

Mary-Jane sat frozen with the magazine in her hands as Rose asked why she had said that Rose had hit her. She cursed away her father for ruining the nice evening and slowly closed the magazine. “Yeah… It was that bruise from the other day,” she responded quietly. She turned a little as Rose moved around. She wanted to look at Rose while she explained that had been going on. “I panicked,” she said shortly and shrugged, “He kept asking questions and I didn’t know what to do, so I just said the first name that game into my head,” she mumbled a little. “I promise, I don’t think you’re violent or anything like that,” she said with slightly upturned eyebrows and trying to pull a shy smile. Mary-Jane didn’t want to put too much drama into it. She licked her lips slightly nervous. She didn’t like to see Rose feeling hurt and there was no one to blame but Mary-Jane right now.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 9:57 am

She widened her eyes that she had been the first Mary-Jane had thought of. Now, Rose could take it one of two ways. Seeing it as flattery that her and MJ had become such good friends that Rose was the first name that popped up in her mind. Or, as she did right now, that MJ had thought through the people that she knew, that would be capable of doing so, and then landed on Rose as the first person. And that. Hurt.

You promise you don’t think I’m violent? But you still thought of me in the terms of someone hitting you” the fact that MJ tried to smile and downplay the whole thing only made the wolf angry, and Rose had to do everything she could to push down her own feelings. She hated that, always being looked at like she was going to blow up. Werewolves: couldn’t be trusted when it comes to anger. And they were right, but sometimes. Just sometimes it would be nice to find someone that understood who being put in a box was the most hurtful thing to do. Just because of a stereotype. “You know what, fuck that, I’m going down to get something to drink” Rose mumbled and got up and went out the door downstairs. She opened the fridge door to look inside, the light illuming her face.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyTors Sep 02, 2021 1:08 pm

To Mary-Jane, Rose meant way more than so many other people. Mary-Jane didn’t feel the same comfort with her family as so many other had with theirs, so to her, the ones she felt the most comfortable with was Rose and Artemis. “You’re not violent, stop it. I promise,” Mary-Jane said furrowing her brows a little by her friend. Why was this such a big deal? “I-” she kept furrowing her eyebrows, time and time again, not really being able to be mad at Rose, “I didn’t think of you as a person hitting me,” she exhaled. This fuss was really way too big of a deal.
Her friend got up from her seat and Mary-Jane was quick to get up too, “Wait, Rose,” she followed her all the way down to the fridge, “Why don’t you trust me?” she said with furrowed sad brows and leaned up against the counter next to the fridge. “Rose you were on my mind because I like you, not because ‘it made the most sense to mention you’,” she said and to be certain that Rose didn’t take it too personally she tried to make citation marks with her fingers. She knew that some people felt that anger and werewolves were a bad cocktail, and that could be, but that didn’t mean that a werewolf would be violent. No, she didn’t think that Rose was violent – not towards her at least. She let one of her hands cup around her other wrist and pulled a lips a bit to the side waiting.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptySøn Sep 19, 2021 2:51 pm

At this point Rose didn’t know what to think or believe. It wasn’t a matter of trust; it was the fact that she had even done it. Now it was a matter of what her father thought of Rose, and then there would be problems if he saw them together. She didn’t like to live like that, being afraid to hang out with her friend. Did Iris think the same about her?

Rose turned her gaze towards MJ and took in a deep breath and let it go. “And what, so because you like me you thought that it made sense to make your father believe that I go around hitting you?” she tried to make MJ see why she was so upset about the whole thing. “What, so are you going to tell your father that it was a lie, and it wasn’t me?” she breathed out closing the fridge without taking anything. Her arms crossed over her chest while she let her hazel eyes keep their direction on the smaller woman standing.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 12:40 pm

Mary-Jane was speechless. How could Rose turn the things around like this. What Rose were saying was simply not how things were. Mary-Jane didn’t want her father to continue to believe in the lie. She just wanted him off her back. “No-” she tried to stop Rose from spiraling in thoughts about what had been the intention of mentioning Rose instead of anyone else.
Could she tell her father that it was a lie? Mary-Jane hesitated a moment, because what would happen if she said it was a lie? Would she have to mention someone else or would he know that it had been Starla who had hit her? As soon as Rose looked directly at her she took a sharper breath in and raised her underarms a little as if she was giving up, “Yeah, of course. I didn’t think he would remember. I-” she took a sharper breath in again, “I can call him right now and tell him it was a lie,” she said and started to fish her phone up so she could dial her father. Shortly she stroke her own cheek, “I’m sorry, Rose,” she looked away from her phone and up at Rose, “I really am,” she said with a sad smile. The message didn’t get through to Rose. She would have to repeat to Rose one day that she liked her and that she really enjoyed her company. That Rose was on her mind constantly and that nothing could level with how much she enjoyed Rose’s company.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Rose blinked as MJ told her that she was sorry. The fact was, that Rose did believe she hadn’t meant to hurt her. But there was also the fact that it was hard to let it go. With all of the things that had happened this year, the last thing Rose needed was having a friend going around telling lies. Because what was to stop her from doing it again, and could she then trust what MJ told her, if it came down to something that she wouldn’t admit? It might not be a big thing for Jane what she had done, but to Rose, it was a hard pill to swallow. Especially when not having a very forgiving nature in the first place.

Yes well –“ Rose breathed leaning against the counter while she waited for her friend to do as she had just told her. Calling her father telling him that Rose hadn’t been the one to run around hitting her. Which also meant that Rose was curious to whom had even done it. Something she despite everything had the decency not to demand to know. It was a hard situation to be in, wanting to be a good friend and still having one’s feelings hurt. Also, for the reason that it didn’t seem like Mary-Jane understood why it was such a big deal to Rose, nor why she was so hurt about it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable   Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable Empty

Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Truths Revealed [cw]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: