Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I believe in us

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: I believe in us   I believe in us EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 5:34 pm

LOCATION the serpents
DATE 16th of August 2021
TIME break of dawn
ATTIRE pair of sweats
TOPIC FOR  @Eris Clarke xx

"Do you think I should, or are you joking?" Jack asked looking over his shoulder at his girlfriend. It had been quite for a while, which had been very much needed for both of their sakes. Why they were even awake at this hour was an excellent question, but suddenly smelling a smoke from a bin across the street, Jack frowned and headed towards the door, looking shortly back at Elena before heading outside. Being this early is was a bit more chill than the usual summer days where he wished dramatically to die, just so he wouldn't have to feel like he melted every single minute of the day. Jack could hear the sound of two people arguing or at least debating around the corner, which made him stop as soon as his dark eyes planted on them.

Two young adults or teenagers were standing in front of each other casting spells upon one another, yelling and cursing. "What the heck," the cyrobird mumbled turning his head looking at Elena. The two warlocks had made a mess around them, while practicing spells explaining the small fire on the bin. He didn't know whether to stop these two idiots or let them kill each other, so he looked at Elena, seeing she always had the better plans.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe in us   I believe in us EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 10:40 am

Wearing nothing other than Jack’s t-shirt and a pair of small shorts, she hugged her arms around herself looking all but awake. “I was joking” Eris mumbled and took in a deep breath, but a soft smile formed on her lips as she then nodded “But now that we are awake I’m way to curious to see what is going on” she grabbed a bathrobe and put it over her skinny body as she walked after him out the door towards the corner where the smoke came from.

Eris stopped up and looked at the two idiots casting spells at each other, where they the people that had set a dumpster on fire? What the damn hell was going on here. She was way too tired for this; she hadn’t gotten any coffee or at least an hour just lying in their bed. “can’t you just freeze them” she asked, being quite serious for a second just wanting them to shut up. She would have yelled at them; it wasn’t because of the horrible lack of sleep she was feeling.

Hey you two!” she somewhat shouted getting their attention, it looked like they had been so into their little pissing match they hadn’t even heard them. But after she had called out to them, they both turned around looking at them. A spell had been cast but instead of hitting the opponent it hit her instead. A soft scream left her as she buckled in her knees and fell down. Pain spread like wildfire in her entire body, but it was gone as quick as it had appeared making her lie on the ground looking up at the sky. “I hate mornings” she whispered.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe in us   I believe in us EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Of course he could, it wasn't even a question, but was it the right thing to do in this moment? Perhaps it was the quickest way to stop the madness, but before he could do so, Eris then yelled at them. What Jack hadn't seen coming and what those two idiot was about to realize - was just the mistake they had made. They fired a spell towards his girl, see, that was even more stupid than the other things they were doing. Watching her fall down he was by her side for a second making sure she was alright. Her whisper made him roll his eyes gently shortly before he stood back up. "Hey moron one and two," he yelled a little at them, gaining their attention. He was quite fast up next to them, grabbing onto the arm they had used to cast the spell. Then he froze the arm, plain and simple action, the warlocks trying to pull their arms back, panicked, which he understood, but he wasn't letting go and soon the entire arm was frozen up to the shoulder. The cyrobird's eyes glowing with its ice-blue color, showing who was in charge in this area of town. Then the ice shattered, like dust drizzling over the asphalt. "Now, get the fuck out of here," he demanded in a lower voice, making the two warlocks run as if their lives there on the line. Which they kind of were. Jack shook his head in a sigh, before turning his attention back to Eris. "Idiots, you alright?" He asked blinking letting his eyes turn back to its natural brown color.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe in us   I believe in us EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 9:42 pm

She couldn’t stop herself from chuckling, making her wince in pain from falling down like she had done. But Moron one and two was just such a brilliant cliché that she couldn’t help the smile forming on her lips. Eris only pushed herself up sitting when she heard that he was walking back to her. She let out a small pained breath but at least it wasn’t that bad, she had had much worse the last couple of months. A smile formed on her lips as he asked if she was alright and handed him her hand so he could pull her up on her feet. “yes well, it take this over your ex-girl shooting me” she teased and made a small wink at this direction.

She placed a hand towards his cheek and leaned upwards to press a kiss towards his lips. “But what would I do without my knight in shining armor?” she laughed and pulled away, she needed coffee. Stat. She pulled the bathrobe that was a little dirty at this point and walked towards the small apartment above the Serpents headquarter.  “Do we still have bacon and egg for breakfast?” she asked in a low voice, almost as she was asking herself more than she was asking him.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe in us   I believe in us EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 3:49 pm

"Oh, don't start pinning exes against me, it's a battle you can't win," he pointed teasingly at her. He looked into her eyes as she placed a hand on his cheek, feeling the taste of her lips in the short kiss. "Good question, let's hope you never have to find out," he replied back with a soft whisper. Jack followed her back to the Serpents, and back up to the apartment. "I reckon so," he pressed his brows a little together. Now it wasn't really because Jack was the one doing the grocery shopping, so he couldn't say for sure. He knew when there was coffee, and when they were almost out of coffee. As he liked to say: Coffee was the most important meal of the day.

So, therefor he walked over to put the kettle on, because they both needed it. Especially with such a start to their morning. His summer break was coming to an end, and then it was right back to the academy. Jack however had thought about quitting it. Teaching was alright, but he had only started it to keep the police out of his hair, now it really didn't fit him. It was not many parents who liked that their children were taught by a gang leader from Southside. So, he had still yet to figure out if he wanted to keep working this line.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe in us   I believe in us EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 11:21 am

He was right, she really did hope she never would find out what she would do if he wasn’t there with her. Mostly because she had tried it before, leaving him behind and that had almost killed her. Not only figuratively, but it had been close that it had cost her life throwing him under the bus like that. She shook the memory out of her head and walked over to the fridge to look inside. She was actually lucky, there were food for her to cook. Now, it had been a while but being a mother for such a long time had given her the skills of being a somewhat decent cook. She pulled out the things she needed and then found a skillet. It also helped having a boyfriend that could eat for five people in one sitting.

You still wondering if you should keep up your teaching job?” she asked looking at him how he had retreated into his own mind while putting the kettle over for coffee. While the bacon was sizzling on the pan, she moved around found two cups and placed it in front of Jack giving him a small peck on his cheek and let her fingers massage the back of his neck. “You, okay? I know these days of extreme heat is starting to get to you
Sponsoreret inhold

I believe in us Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I believe in us   I believe in us Empty

I believe in us
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: