Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I now pronounce you husband and wife

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

I now pronounce you husband and wife Empty
IndlægEmne: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 4:20 pm

LOCATION Dion & Evelina's backyard
DATE 31.7.2021
TIME noon
ATTENDINGS
Click:
TOPIC FOR @Evelina Romeo

He had spent way to much time planning this, he also only have had a little over a month to make sure it was perfect. Evelina had said, that he could just do whatever he wanted. A very dangerous thing indeed, yet the demi-god had made a choice to combine what he wanted with some of the things she had said. Small with the people they knew and loved, and to be frank - Dion knew a lot of people, but he only loved a few - so of course they had gotten the invites. He had gotten this huge tent sat up in the backyard away from the pool area, with tables decorated, and with lights hanging from the tent tops. The best band he could find, the best chefs to town just for this. Cassian had been the greatest help, but he was also his best friend, his brother and of course his best man in all this.  Cassian also knew Dion better than Dion knew himself, so having him help set all of this up, no wedding planner could have done a better job. It needed to be small, close circle, which wasn't news to Cassian that Dion wanted that, because as mentioned, he knew him, but to many others - he knew they expected big and with every single person he had ever looked in the eye as guests. Dion also knew these people would be very surprised.

It had went on smoothly, and the guest had been here on time, the ceremony had had been beautiful. All this emotional energies flying through the air from himself and also Howie being one of the guests. All that happiness just flying in the air, he had even shed a few tears of happiness, as he had seen Evelina walk up the aisle, with Irina and Cecilia in their bridesmaid dresses. Looking back at Cassian shortly to remind him that it has real. Again, nothing could make up for the feelings he was feeling right now, overwhelmed by this happiness that he felt as if he had induced himself with his powers to the extreme. Maybe it was just the emotion he got from the room, but he also knew the majority of it was because of this love he felt for Evelina. " "Dion Corban Constantinou, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" Dion took a deeper breath in looking at Evelina, "I do." The Notary then turned to Evelina. "Evelina Romeo, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?". After the 'I do', the rest of the vows were spoken, and when it came to the exchanging of the rings, Cassian was the one handing them. Dion placed the ringon Evelina's finger.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Gaia, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The notary then turned his attention to Dion. "You may kiss the bride." Dion smiled all over his face, as he placed a hand on Evelina's cheek and leaned in to kiss her. And having the crowd cheer.

________

After the ceremony the guest were allowed to mingle before eating, just having a chance to get up to the bride and groom to say congratulations. Or talk to others about what a wonderful day it was. Cecilia had made it up to Evelina after once again saying congratulations to her best friend, followed by Irina that after made it back to Nigel, greeting him with a kiss also just feeling the whole aura that took up this entire space.

Daisy finding her way to Cassian, wrapping her arms around him from behind, with a warm smile gliding over her lips. "That was so beautiful, and I love how everything has turned out," she acknowledged, also because she knew he had spent a lot of time helping Dion with this, alongside his normal busy life. Looking up at Dion and Evelina with a warm smile. Taking two of the glasses of champagne the waiters walked around with, and handed one of them to Cassian. "Cheers." She then raised her glass to Dion and Evelina from afar.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 6:56 pm

Dion was never a man that cut corners, especially not when it came to preparing for a party like this. That didn’t mean that Evelina hadn’t been nervous just before the actually ceremony was going to happen. Was she ready to give herself to someone like that again? First it had been a matter of helping her getting out from the thump of her ex-husband. But now that he was in prison and all rights to the children had been waved, they technically didn’t have to go through with this. And if they did, it was because of what they felt towards each other and not because it would help them with something else.

But everything had gone so beautifully. That feeling of when the ring had slide over her finger, and the kiss they had shared after they had been announced husband and wife. Then she knew in her heart that it had been the right thing. Her face had started hurting for smiling and laughing as much as she did. It was like the normal happiness forming at a wedding had just tripled with both Dion and Howie in the room.

As Irina came back to Nigel he smiled to her and gave her a glass of champagne after placing a soft kiss towards her temple and guided her towards the seats they were placed. Nigel had been to some weddings throughout his life, but never like this. Never because love had been the cause.

Cassian was occupied with talking to some of the other guest as he felt arms wrap around him. He didn’t need to look over his shoulder to know who it was. He took the glass she was handing him and clinked it towards her own “Cheers” he said with a warm smile and couldn’t resist letting his fingers brush over her chin and move some hairs behind her ear. “And thank you, to be honest I’m just happy that I could do all of this for him” Cassian moved his eyes towards Evelina and Dion talking and laughing with some of Eve’s close friends. “He deserves being with someone that sees more than just his birthright” he said with slow voice and then looked at his beautiful girlfriend. “And you look absolutely stunning today – have I told you that?” he said with a smirk and pulled her towards him by placing a hand on her hip.

Evelina placed a kiss on Dion’s cheek “I’m just going to change into my other dress” she laughed and looked towards Cecilia “Yes, I have another dress” she giggled and couldn’t really hide the fact how high she was on everything that had been going on. She then turned around and walked back to the house where she was to chance before dinner would be served. No way that she was walking around in this giant dress trying to dance and eat in it.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 8:49 pm

Irina hadn't been at many weddings in her life, perhaps despite her siblings' and her own of course back when she had married Matthew - but it was nothing like this. She knew that both Dion and Howie had their own little sparkle to add to the party, like always. Irina took the glass of champagne he handed to her, and smiled by the soft kiss against her temple, before following Nigel to their seats. They hadn't been kidding when Cassian had mentioned few of the details. "They outdid themselves with all of this, huh?" She chuckled and sat down. It was funny thinking about the friendship she had gained with Evelina over the last months, coming here to town only knowing Diego and Cecilia - to have found somewhere she belonged. She had found a home, and she was looking at it right now. "I'm just happy that despite everything that happened, they made it to this point," she confessed on her next exhale, before taking her eyes of Nigel and looked around. Spotting Mila trying to tell Cayden something, most likely a story, that girl was quite the storyteller. Funny, how ever since that day where hell had been released and Garret had showed up, Mila had spent a lot of time talking to Cayden as well. But the girl was everywhere, and it was like she knew how to talk to everyone. Irina chuckled a little bit, before returning her eyes to Nigel again, letting the back of her hand trace his cheek for a moment.

Daisy smiled warmly at the warlock, it was funny in all these years it had never crossed her mind that she would or could ever be happy with someone again. She had sort of accepted the fate of being happy with having Katelyn around, and it had been alright. She was alright with that, but she was even more alright with the fact that Cassian had one day somehow found his way to her pond, into her life and just planted some strong roots in her life, and now, she didn't know what she would do without. "Yeah he does, I would say you did a marvellous job." Daisy admitted towards Dion deserving this. She didn't know Dion that much, other than from what Cassian had told him, but she knew Evelina. All this positive energy was good for her, allowing her to let everything go just for the moment. But it was like she was finally strong enough to just let it all in now, take all her emotions in. Not that she had held back, there was something about being around Cassian that just made it so easy to be around him. She didn't think about how she did anything, she was just herself and for the first time in a long time, she felt like that was alright. This year had been good on her, and on Nigel. They had both been lucky enough to find people they adored in this dark and twisted world. "I think you mentioned it, but I don't mind hearing it again," she teased a little bit, as he placed his hand her hip pulling her closer towards him.

Dion nodded to Evelina as she kissed his cheek. "Okay, don't let me wait too long," he chuckled lightly, as Evelina turned towards Cecilia. Cecilia chuckled lightly. "Of course you do, need any help with it?" The human asked her best friend, and walked with her. It was as well a chance to get some more time with Evelina than she had in a long time. Dion walked over to talk to some of the other guests.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 6:20 pm

Nigel let out a soft laugh as Irina commented on how the ceremony and the rest of the set up looked. She was right, they had outdone themselves. And that was even after he had his mind set on this being every bit as extra as Howie had explained it would be. “Well, I should not be surprised, but yes, this is really something else” he said with a soft smile and then nodded slowly. “Yes, with everything” how much hadn’t happened over the last couple of weeks? First Garret, and then the full moon. Nigel only now feeling like he was back to full strength now. He knew that Katelyn still had problems and had been sleeping much more than she had ever done before. Sitting in the garden and just, sitting. “It’s truly amazing to be part of this with everything that has happen” he took a deep breath in and followed his girlfriend’s gaze towards the kids that was playing.  “That we can still remind ourselves that good things will happen in the end” he had found her hadn’t he? In the midst of everything he had found someone he really loved and cared about. For the first time in his forty-five-years he felt like he had a purpose and that somewhere down the line he would finally feel completely at peace.

Hmm, then I better keep in mind to remind you multiple times throughout the night, how gorgeous my girlfriend is looking” he knew they hadn’t talked about it; they hadn’t even talked about the fact that they were dating. Mostly just that they wanted to be near one another, and they liked it. Cassian wasn’t really one that asked for permission. He just did, and if people didn’t like it, he would believe and hope they told him not to.

Evelina blinked towards her newly husband as he asked her not to let him wait to long. “Getting to look this good, takes time, I’ll have you know” she teasingly explained. “Need to make sure you will look forward to the first wedding night together” Evelina quickly let her hand grab her best friend and started walking into the house. Quickly up the stairs to the bedroom that she had taken over to get ready for the whole ordeal. She turned around “Would you help me with the zipper?” Evelina asked and got out of the dress with the help from Cecilia before she took the other one she had gotten for the occasion. So much simpler and she also kicked over her shoes going barefoot. “So much better” she laughed and pulled Cecilia into her arms “I’m so glad that I get to share this with you” she hummed.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Irina chuckled a little bit. "Yeah, its a nice reminder," she looked back at him with a soft smile on her lips. Getting a reminder time to time that all the hardship that had been thrown at their feet had let them here. Everything leading up to this very moment sitting next to the man she loved, who would have thought? She took a sharper breath in, looking shortly around at the entire gathering and the people attending. The last month had been hectic, at least everyone was seeming to start getting a little better. Maya and Katelyn seemed to to still recover, and it had been a quite week in the overall house. Or at least regarding Katelyn, Maya and Nigel. Mila had been all over the place, excited for the wedding and everything, at least she didn't seem so bothered by what had happened back at Evelina's old house. "I need to show ... tell you something real quick," she raised her brows a little playfully as she looked back to her boyfriend. "Evelina has just went upstairs to change, so - we got some ime, come on," she grabbed his hand to pull him with her, up from the tables towards the house. Everyone was outside as well, other than Cecilia and Evelina - but Irina just wanted Nigel alone for a small moment.

Daisy raised her brows a bit, narrowing them a little bit, as the sweetest smile brushed up on her lips. "Girlfriend huh?" Her eyes staying locked with his as she placed her free arm over his shoulder, keeping herself closer to him. Leaning her face a bit closer towards his, letting her lips trace his in an almost tease. "I'm sure your girlfriend would appreciate that," Daisy whispered against his lips, giggling a little bit shaking her head for a second before just locking her eyes with his again. Scrunching her nose a little as it touched his. "You know, I've grown extremely fond of you-" she confessed with a warmer yet lower voice. This wholesome energy radiating in the backyard was amazing, it seemed like all worries and hardship had for the hours being been left at the door, just giving everyone a chance to just be free for a moment.

Cecilia had barely had the time to come and see the house since Eve had moved in. Which had been quite the drama, she had heard and wished that she had been there to give Garret a piece of her mind. Cecilia still amazed by the entire space, and she was so truly happy that this was the turn of events that had happened to Evelina. Truth to be told, there was so many other and way less glamorous ways that night back in March could have ended. Seeing Evelina happy meant the world to her, and she was just happy that it seemed like the sun was finally shinning on her. Asking to help with the zipper, Cecilia was there in a heart beat and helped Evelina out of the dress. "Absolutely beautiful," she said as Evelina got into the other dress. Cecilia laughed a bit by Evelina kicking the heels off, "I can imagine," she shook her head a bit by her best friend. So happy that she had been able to get the next two days to jus be with friends and loved ones, because for sure she was going to drink some wine - and the ER could survive without her for two days, besides. Nia and Clay covered her shift. "As am I," she replied with a warmer smile looking at Evelina. "You deserve this more than anyone, and I'm so happy that it worked out this way." She added as Evelina pulled her into her arms. Cecilia was so grateful, with everything that had happened this year, this had happened too and it was so beautiful.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Show me something?” he said and furrowed his brows ”Can’t it wait?” he mumbled and looked around, not really wanting to step out to take a private moment at another persons’ big day. He narrowed her eyes as she looked almost playfully at him. “I swear, Irina” he huffed with a small laugh and then a little begrudgingly followed her wherever it was she wanted to take him. He looked around a little when they were finally alone. “So?” he asked looking back at her with his deep ocean blue eyes, raising one of his eyebrows.

You heard me” Cassian confidently said and let both of his arms snake around her waist and placed a hand rather respectfully between her shoulder blades. The smile grew wider as she referred herself to his girlfriend, even more so when she confessed just how fond she had grown for him. “You should really get that checked out; I don’t know if it’s good for your health” he teased and placed a soft and quick kiss on her lips. “But then again, I wouldn’t let you leave even if the doctor told you that I was right” he moved a little away, moving his hand from the back to her hair pushing it behind her ears, letting his fingers glide over her cheek.

Cecilia you are going to make me cry” Evelina mumbled as her friend pulled her into her arms and gave her a hug only a best friend could. Even though Eve really tried to keep the tears at bay, it just didn’t work out quite as she had hoped, and a few drops escape her eyes she quickly tried to dry away after she pulled out of Cecilia’s arms. “Who would have thought that a one-night stand could ever turn into this” She looked around the master bedroom. Even as it had been Dion that had done most of the decorating, he had been so good and helpful in making it feel like her home as well, in such a short period of time. To be fair, all Dion ever did was make her feel that she was finally home where she belonged.
I’m just so happy that I get to share it with you” she breathed out and took Cecilia’s hand in hers “You are one of the best people in my life, and I, sometimes it’s hard to believe I would even be here if it wasn’t because of you – I just need you to know, how much I love you, and always will be there for you, you know that right?
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Irina was rarely nervous, and she was very good at hiding it when and if she wanted to. One thing that had hit her at first was all the what ifs, only to be reminded off all the fear she had been going through when she had found out she carried Mila. Matthew had brought so much discomfort and fear into her life, but it was all in the past. There was really no doubt in her regarding this and she wasn't scared to tell Nigel. She had picked up pieces to this day, but everything had mostly clicked under the full moon. And along with all the bombs that had been dropped lately, the last thing Irina actually wanted was to add to the stress or mess happening around them. With that said, she wanted him to have every part of this, which was a lot different state to be in for her than she had done everything to hide it from Matthew till she couldn't anymore. And she had to be sure before just throwing this on his shoulders.  So? Him looking into her eyes suddenly took all air out of her system, making her take a deeper breath in. "You just look extremely good, did I tell you that?" Irina tilted her head a little to the side. No matter what it was kinda a bomb to drop, but they also already were there. They lived like one big family, adding one more member to the mix - didn't seem like the biggest issue. Yet, she had no idea how he was going to take the news. It was huge either way. "Okay, it's not the reason, ehm - I just, wanted to tell you something, and I didn't want it to drop like a bomb. Because you know that I love you and all, damn, yeah I love you -" Irina took a deeper breath in and licked her lips a bit chuckling at herself, "I'm rambling. Sorry," she breathed out shaking her head a little. Rambling just like the day she had confessed that she was in love with him, what was wrong with her? She needed to just get to it.

Okay, she really needed to pull herself together right now, and breathed out. "So, how would you feel about clearing out that spare room we have. You know the one where we have stuck up all the stuff we are not using?" She asked and licked her lips. "Because, we might be needing the extra room. Not right away, I mean there is around nine months to actually make a plan," Irina kept her eyes at him. "Yeah, I'm pregnant," she took a deeper breath and held it there while waiting for his response.

Daisy raised her left brow a little bit, when he mentioned she should get it checked out with that damn smile on his lips, just before placing a quick kiss on her lips. "Oh, is that right? It seems like I'm not the only one who have been caught by this, fondness," she teased a little back, as he drew a little away but only to push some of her hair behind her ear - feeling how his fingers traced over her skin. Daisy was so completely in love with this guy, swooning over him. "Cheers to us my love," she raised her glass a little bit towards his, then taking a sip of the wine.

"Don't cry, you will just make me cry," Cecilia laughed a little as she hugged her best friend. Oh, how she had missed being around Evelina these busy months. It was an emotional day, but in the best way possible - and they were allowed to be sentimental. It was a big day. "Well I for sure forgive you for leaving me hanging now, but only because you are so happy," she smiled looking at Evelina as she pulled out of the embrace. It was still perhaps the most odd and unexpected couple around the block, but they made it work in such way - when you saw them together, there was really no other way to see them. They just belonged together. Evelina took Cecilia's hands, and took a deeper breath in listenting to Evelina's words. "Great, now you are making me cry," she chuckled feeling how wet her eyes became by those words. "You are by far one of the most important people in my life. And I love you with my entire heart and soul. Nothing will ever change that. Nothing." She gave Evelina's hands a small squeeze.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 4:57 pm

Nigel narrowed his eyes as she started talking about something else than the fact that she brought him away from the others. He would have come up with some dumb remark about her not missing his beard. But he was too occupied with thinking about things she was about to say that was bad. The fact that she had an ex-husband like Matthew, that in his mind was worse than Garret, given the ties to the Russian mafia. So just getting him behind bars didn’t seem like an option. Then there was the fact, that what if she had changed her mind? That she didn’t want to stay, and she had decided to finally find a house for just her and Mila?
All the bad scenarios were where his mind went first.

Drop like a bombBecause you know that I love you.

Wait what? He looked up, his brows furrowed and pressed together. He didn’t interrupt her rambling, he wanted to tell her that everything was okay. That he loved her too and whatever it was she could tell him. But it didn’t seem like that was what she needed from him right now. It started to dim for him what was happening. He already had this happen twice.
But he didn’t fully believe it before she finally said it. Yeah, I’m pregnant. A roar of happiness left him as he ran the last way to her and picked her up and swung her around. “You are sure!?” he said, his voice brimmed with emotions of happiness as he put her down and placed a hand to her stomach. “I’m going to be a dad again? Truly?” he whispered and then grabbed her head and placed a kiss on her lips before she could actually answer.

I would never lie about something like that, you are truly one of my biggest treasures” he told her with a dancing smirk on his lips. He clinked the glass towards her “Too us, and a new start on life” he said and kissed her cheek before he took a sip from his glass.
Cassian looked a little behind Daisy when Nigel hugged Irina and spun her around inside the house “looks like she finally told him” he said with a slight laugh and took in a deep breath. Before his eyes glided back to Daisy’s. How could it be that she was so beautiful? Like a masterpiece. Could this be it? The one?

Evelina nodded letting a small laugh leave her lips as tears danced down her cheeks. How could it. Be possible for one person to be this happy? Eve squeezed Cecilia’s hand back. “I’m just glad that everything turned out in the end, and even though with everything I think about Lucas, I’m so happy that you guys found each other again” Evelina spoke. She looked towards the door as she heard someone make a roar of happiness but didn’t think much about it. Instead, she pulled her friend along. “And now, I need to taste the delicious food that I’ve been dreaming about” she laughed and walked down the stairs only to see Irina and Nigel standing and hugging a little father away. What was going on here?
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 7:22 pm

The roar of happiness as he ran towards her had her squeal with delight, as he picked her up and swung her around. Irina couldn't stop smiling, had she ever been this happy before, as just looking at him right now? She gave him a confident nod to confirm that, she was sure. This was how it was supposed to be. Feeling his hand on her stomach, as he had placed her down again. He was going to be a father again, before she could even reply to him, he kissed her. Irina kissing him back, placing one hand on the back of his head, caressing his cheek with her thumb. They were going to be parents. She was filled up with joy. Breaking the kiss only to let her forehead meet his. "You are going to be a father again," she whispered saying the words out loud, making it even more real.

Daisy's face lighted up like never before, she hadn't committed to anything yet alone a relationship after her and Nigel. She just hadn't had time, that and she hadn't been looking, not that she had been searching for anything when she had met Cassian. A sweet giggle left her lips, as he kissed her cheek, and they took a sip of their wine. Her eyes followed Cassian's eyes, turning around while having her hand behind his back. Looking how Nigel swung Irina around inside. She smiled warmly at the scene. Then turning her eyes back looking up into Cassian's eyes. "Today is just completely wholesome - I'm so happy for them," she breathed out. Dion coming over placing a hand on Cassian's shoulder, "enjoying yourselves?" He asked looking at Cassian, then at Daisy, "and lovely to officially meet you. Everything Cassian has told me about you is true," he reached for her hand and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. "She is even more beautiful than you mentioned" -  "let me know if you need help getting away from him," he winked a bit teasingly before letting go of her hand. Daisy chuckled a bit looking from Dion to Cassian again. "I will make sure to remember that," she chuckled a bit.

"We deserved something going our ways," she added to Evelina's sentence. Because truly in the madness they had both found some light in the darkness. Cecilia had found Lucas, and Evelina had Dion now. The roar of happiness made Cecilia frown a bit, but didn't get to reflect much further about it before Evelina pulled her with her. "Yes! I'm so excited to see what you guys have planned!" Food. The best subject Evelina and Cecilia could discuss, and Cecilia was sure that the food would be amazing! Coming down the stairs seeing Irina and Nigel, she chuckled a bit. The look on Nigel's face, she wasn't sure if she ever had seen him look this happy before, which just made her happy that him and Irina had found each other. Cecilia looked to Evelina, with eyes asking what there might be going on there.

Dion got totally distracted from teasing Cassian as Evelina arrived back, and it was so clear on his face how happy he was. That big smile on his lips. "Wauw," he said almost breathless before walking closer to Evelina and Cecilia. "Excuse me, may I borrow my wife for a moment?" He asked Cecilie with a warm smile. "Okay, but only for a moment," she teased back letting Evelina walk with Dion. "You look absolutely beautiful." Cecilia turned around and walked a few steps inside looking at Nigel and Irina. "I think the food is coming in within a few minutes."

Hearing her father's roar of joy Maya turned her head from the table she was sitting at next to Howie. She frowned a bit looking back at her boyfriend. "Did you hear that, or was it just my hearing picking it up?" She asked while pressing her brows together, she was quite sure that she had heard her father. She looked back behind her, looking at where she tried to spot her father, maybe she just had to wait to see what it was all about. She was still recovering, but everyone had found some comfort in her not having been forced to change ever since the full moon. "I think they are coming with the food now," she leaned closer to Howie talking with a lower voice.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 1:02 am

Thank you” he mumbled as she assured him that he was in fact going to be a father. To believe she had chosen him, after all the hardships she had gone through, to walk into his life and done so much to brighten his existence and making it better each day that she was in it. But this, he had never thought they would come this far, were there would be a day where they would share something like that together.

Cassian didn’t really get to say anything else before he felt Dion’s presence coming towards him. This should be interesting, Cassian thought before he felt a hand on his shoulder. “Well, I was, and then suddenly this annoying buzzing started swarming in my ear” Cassian sarcastically responded to Dion and looked how Dion reached for Daisy’s hand and gave a small peck on the back of her hand. Cassian just laughed over the small comment about Dion’s offer to help Daisy get away from Cass if she needed it. Before he could say anything back, he saw how Dion’s eyes shifted and was completely mesmerised by something else. As the warlock followed the gaze of his best friend. A warm smile formed on his lips. “I’ve never seen him like that, with anyone” he breathed out as Dion left them without even saying goodbye to greet his newly wife.

Well, so am I” Evelina laughed, as she hadn’t really had any say in the matter. Which she had been grateful for. Most women had planned their wedding their whole life and needed to be a part of everything that was happening. It had been an absolute blessing just letting Dion and Cassian take over.
Evelina was quickly distracted from what ever happened with Irina and Nigel as her husband walked over, her smile grew as she heard how he commented on her choice of clothing. “I need to bring my best game when I have such a gorgeous husband” she smiled back and let her hand find his jaw. How could one person make someone as happy as he did for her? Even with his ability, it still blew her mind. “Oh” she laughed and looked down, grabbing Dion’s hand pressing it against her growing stomach. “Someone is eager to be with us today” she laughed, as she felt their daughter kicking around.

Nigel looked towards Cecilia as she came back inside telling them that food would be there soon. Not that he was in a hurry, he had something far greater inside the house at this moment. His hard growing bigger for each time his mind wandered on how it would be with a new kid running around the house.

Howie looked away from one of the guests he had been talking too as Maya asked him if he had heard that. It was only when she asked that he knew he had registered what sounded like Nigel. “Well, it sounds like someone got some good news” he said with a smile and put an arm on the back of Maya’s chair. His eyes took her features in, as she spoke about food. “Seems like it” he mumbled not really caring about the fact that food would soon be there. Much more into looking at his beautiful girlfriend.

Sidst rettet af Evelina Romeo Tors Jul 29, 2021 9:52 am, rettet 1 gang
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 1:42 am

It was something she had wished to share with him since the second Evelina had announced her pregnancy that one day at the playground - where Irina had picked up something was different. She had no doubt in her heart that she wanted Nigel to be the father of her children. "I'm just happy to share this with you," she confessed in a lower voice, before letting her lips meet his for a brief moment. All the happiness beaming from her. "So, with all this open in the air. I was thinking about something else too," Irina confessed with a soft voice, and took a slightly deeper breath in. "And it's just a thought, but I was wondering, if you would like to adopt Mila." She knew how much Mila loved Nigel, and Nigel was the closest thing to a father Mila had ever had. Yes, Diego had been close with Mila her entire life as well, but not in this way. She liked the thought of Mila having an actual father figure in her life. "I know it's a lot, uhm, yeah - and you don't have to make a choice about that yet, It was just a thought," she rambled a bit again, but stopped herself and took a deeper breath in.

Daisy chuckled lightly at Dion being totally distracted by Evelina. She couldn't really blame him, Evelina was stunning, they were just a very attractive couple. "Can't say I blame him," a short laughter escaped her lips. "Makes you believe in soulmates," she frowned a bit by that thought. She knew witches and warlocks had soulmates, which she always had been a bit fascinated by. "Should we head to the table?" She asked. Daisy wanted to let Nigel enjoy his happy little moment for however long he needed to, which was also the reason why she gave Cecilia a little nod to leave them alone for a moment. Cecilia nodded a bit and went to find her boyfriend, so she could enjoy the food.

Dion was totally enchanted by his wife's beauty, and his eyes only planted on her. "What are you talking about love? All you have to do is walk into a room and all I see is gorgeous," he pointed out with a warm smile. Dion smiled even bigger at her as she placed her hand on his jaw. He was surprised by her laugh as she looked down, till she grabbed his hand and pressed it against her growing stomach. "Who can blame her? I mean it's a very awesome party," he chuckled with so much love in his eyes it was about to explode out of him. He looked down at his hand and Evelina's stomach. Then looking back up at Evelina's eyes again. Noa snuck over to Evelina and Dion, knowing she was perhaps interrupting but she just wanted to once again say congratulations to Evelina. She got in from behind and smiled warmly at Evelina. "The party is amazing, everything is just incredible, can't wait till the food," the shapeshifter chuckled, giving Evelina a little side hug before walking towards her seat across Howie.

"I know right? Now I'm annoyingly curious,"
she mumbled the last part almost twisting her seat, but she had to accept that she had no idea what was going on, and was seated so there was nothing for her to see. Maya therefor looked back at Howie. Maya was excited about the food, about the entire celebration - also the entertainment her and Howie had planned for Evelina and Dion. Maya just smiled by the fact that both her parents had found love, that she herself had found Howie.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 9:56 am

mmh?” Nigel answered, still high on the feeling of getting a chance of fatherhood once again. That he was this lucky to share it once again with a woman he adored and loved. He looked at her as she started to explain what it was, she had wondered about.
Adopting Mila?
Now, Nigel wasn’t a man that cried. Mostly he would turn away and lock himself in a room where no one could see it. If he even let himself do that. But the sting in his eyes, and how his throat closed off. He didn’t get to answer before she started rambling about that he didn’t need to make a choice right now. And he feared that his silence had been for her, him not wanting to.
Of course, I want to adopt her” he said and felt how hot tears glided down his cheeks and then let out a laugh before pulled her into another kiss. There was no doubt in his mind. “You have made me the happiest man in the world, and you have given me a new chance on life – I love you so much” he mumbled before kissing her again, completely forgetting that there was something about that the food would be out soon.

It really does” Cassian agreed and then nodded as she asked if they should head to the table. “Let’s, I’m dying to get something to eat, been at it since six this morning, I'm absolutely famished” he laughed and placed an arm around Daisy and guided her towards their table.

Well of course it is, her dad made all of this happen” Evelina whispered as she could have sworn lips wasn’t supposed to get into such a wide smile.
Eve laughed as the small shapeshifter came and gave her a hug. “You know it” she grabbed her quickly by the side of the head and placed a very motherly kiss on Noa’s temple before letting her go back to her table. Her hands grabbed each side of her husband’s face. “I don’t think its healthy being this happy” she teased and pulled him in for a lingering kiss.

Howie couldn’t help but laugh at his girlfriend as she started to twist in her seat, bursting about what ever that was going on in the house with Irina and Nigel. “Well, either you walk in and ask now, or you’ll have to wait later, as they are sitting up by the bride and groom” he teased before looking up towards Noa as she came walking towards them.
see you got to talk shortly with the bride, not missing mister wonderboy to much I hope?” Howie teased and winked at his sister.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 4:21 pm

She breathed out when he confirmed that he wanted to adopt her, and the smile on her face couldn't possibly be any bigger. Irina's eyes catching the tears streaming down his face, making her own eyes wet, and before she could say much more he pulled her into another kiss. Leaning her forehead against his, listening to his words, feeling a few tears of happiness leave the corner of her eyes as she blinked. Only to be meet by another kiss, with her arms around his shoulders, keeping herself close to him. Her heart so warm and everything around them just mended away, she had even forgotten the fact that they were at a wedding, completely consumed by the closeness of the man she loved. "I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love you," she whispered as her lips traced over his once again. How her life, how their lives had been flipped upside down within a year, Nigel was by far one of the best things that had ever happened to her.

Daisy chuckled a little bit. "By all means, let’s get you to the table. Can't have you by starving on my watch." She walked to the tables, looking shortly at Maya that seemed curious about what was going on with her father, well not that Daisy could blame her daughter for that. But it was really not her story to share, so she kept the curious child curious. Before sitting down, she lifted her hand under his chin, gently moving his face towards hers, where after she placed her lips against his in tender kiss.

The demi-god was exploding with joy, it was written all over his face. Looking at Noa that greeted Evelina, only to run back to the table few moments later. Dion looked back to Evelina, and chuckled a bit by her comment, as she pulled him into a kiss. He kissed her back, placing his hands on her hips. If it hadn't been for the smell of food and the servants walking by them with trays, he would have been completely distracted by his beautiful wife. "You deserve to be happy, I'm just happy and honored to be a part of that happiness," he smiled against her lips before kissing her lips again.

Maya folded her lips together and sat a little back in her seat. She could at least listen a little bit in, but her pouting face that pretended to unsatisfied by now knowing quickly smiled again. "No, it's alright. I can wait," she breathed out having heard a little bit of the latest part of the conversation. About being happy, it made her chuckle a bit to herself. Being happy, then she looked over to at her boyfriend with dreamy eyes, as he teased Noa, who walked to them. "At a party like this? Only a little bit, but it's quite alright," she replied back to the tease. Noa was just grateful to have both her brothers at close hand, clearly she felt good. Maya blinked a little bit moving her eyes to the side only to catch her mother kiss Cassian, another soft smile lifted up on her lips. There was something about all this believing and finally being happy that just got her so grateful, as she looked over at Howie again, leaning her head on his shoulder for a few seconds then looking up at him with a heartwarming smile. "You are my entire world," she whispered softly looking into his eyes, as she slowly breathed out.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 7:22 pm

Well, we both proved that it is possible” he said with a slight smile on his lips as he reciprocated her kiss. “Now, we will have time to celebrate and tell people at another time, let’s get you back to the table so we can get something to eat” he whispered against her lips, and then turned himself just so he could place an arm around her back resting it on her waist and walking her back to the table where they were seated. Nigel gave both Daisy and Cassian a warm smile before he sat down. Cassian that had his arm resting behind Daisy on her chair giving both Nigel and Irina a knowing look but had the decency not to say anything. The warlocks’ eyes shifted towards his best friend, that finally came walking with his beautiful wife. “Seems like someone finally decided to join us, so the peasants can get something to eat” Cassian teased and watched the slight blush creep up on Evelina’s cheeks, as she sat down beside Dion. Her hand found his under the table, while she watched how the waiters came with the first dish of the evening. How she had waited for this! If getting married didn’t mean you getting one of the best courses of food you have ever tried, why even get married?

It was one of those wedding where not a single thing went wrong, or if they had you wouldn’t have noticed. The laughter and joy were so infuriating that it filled the whole back garden. The things that the guest had made as a part of the entertainment had left Eve speechless, how could it not? Maya and Howie dancing together had been something no one had been able to take their eyes off. The speeches that had most certainly made her shed a tear.

She had no idea how late it was when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Evelina looked up with half closed eyes, having both Theo and Cayden sleeping with her in the outdoor daybed that was standing in one of the corners by the pool. “I wasn’t sleeping” she mumbled and made a small yawn while stretching and got up from where she was sitting. Her fingers gliding over her eyes trying to stay awake. It was mostly the whole thing of her just wanting to stay up as long as possible. Especially now that they weren’t really going on a honeymoon.

Okay, maybe a little” she mumbled with a smile and sighed while letting her hand glide over her boy’s hair. Her eyes looked over the backyard “I just don’t want this evening to end” she mumbled, because if she had to look back on her entire life, besides having the boys. This would have to be one of the best days ever to happen to her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I now pronounce you husband and wife   I now pronounce you husband and wife Empty

I now pronounce you husband and wife
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: