Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Help from above

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Help from above    Help from above  EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 10:04 pm

LOCATION the forest
DATE 25th of July 2021
TIME around the break of dawn
ATTIRE nothing
TOPIC FOR  @Gabriel Moerani xx

No matter how good turned out to be at this, walking up after the full moon always felt like a hungover to her. Maybe it was because of the fact, that she liked turning, she liked running wild and free and jus let go for a night. Wolfing out like that had its perks, and its cons like this morning, in this magical region, she had been curious about it before and it was far from her first visit here, this time was just a little different. It had been thousand of years since, so waking up the the smell of hunters being heading her way wasn't how she planned on spending her morning. Damian was going to skin her alive for being this uncareful. Melanie rushed up on her legs, narrowed her eyes for a second as she tried to detect just how many hunters there were. How did she even know they were hunters? Because of the smell, she could smell their weapons. And even if she was hard to kill, she wasn't going to sit around and wait for them to figure out how. Melanie took a few steps back, they were closer than she liked, and she jumped back as the first arrow was fired, luckily she was fast enough to have jumped back. Suddenly, turning your back and run didn't seem like a good option. Never turn your back against your enemy, so she didn't and that only made the group of seven human hunters step out of the brushes, with their aims towards the she-wolf.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gabriel
Mange titler
Gabriel

Antal indlæg : 6

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 10:33 pm

Clothes: A dark shirt with long sleeves, thick leather armour around his chest and arms and dark pants Link. He's also wearing a coat. There are holes in the back for his wings.
- Other: He's 2,08 meters tall + A Prosthetic located on his left arm, made from a metal that doesn't exist on Earth Link + Huge wings with a hint of grey + Unknown accent

It's been a while since he made the decision to move down to Earth, and he still didn't really understand humanity, certain aspects became more familiar, but it wasn't because he suddenly had forgiven them for the actions towards Chamuel, even though that was now a good couple thousand of years ago. Though, now living down on Earth meant, that he could easier visit Ellie, whose death still hung over him and who still had his heart, even if she'd been dead for now over 20 years.
However, angry he may be at humanity, he did understand in certain bits the love God had once had for his creation, as they weren't all bad, there was an ability for good, just as there were for bad. He often was presented with this dilemma, their kindness but also their greed. It was a strange balance of these great and bad things, all collected inside of humanity, even now as he flew above the city early morning, he could view the beauty that was parks and in some ways humanity, but there was also this ugliness of the poor, being treated as if they were a lower lifeform.
Though his thoughts of humanity vanished, as he saw in a forest people bearing arms against a single person, he knew this kind of violence far too much, he'd felt it on his own body and seen its effect on his siblings and their offsprings. Instead of continuing the direction he was on, he quickly made himself known, by landing hard against the floor of the forest, his back against the werewolf girl, his wings stretched out in the majestic beauty. While he was known as a dangerous figure amongst demons and other creatures of the darkness, he wasn't as well known as a foe amongst humans, as many still would view him as the person who told Mary she would be pregnant.
The second an arrow flew towards him, he shielded himself with one wing, allowing the hard wings to protect him, and it was with anger in his eyes, as he reached to his hip grabbing the big mace, of which the head was quite massive and therefore a danger to anyone coming to close. The head was able to rotate, spikes coming out from it, and one could say this weapon was made to create most destruction and pain as possible. He took a step towards them, and then chaos truly rained down upon them as a fight began. His movements continued to be graceful and yet demanding of respect as if he was a predator fighting against an enemy of a lower stance. So it wasn't much of a surprise that the men weren't going to win, and as the fight ended, he himself stood as the victor.
He quickly hinged the mace against his hip once again, and as he folded his wings down by his back, he took off his jacket, allowing it to be placed against the girl's shoulders, after having turned towards her. Never once did his gaze fall lower than her eyes, not that he wouldn't be able to find her naked body attractive, but with the death of Ellie, anyone else never seemed to catch him the same way and love, as well as attraction, had always been a strange concept to him "Are you harmed?" he asked her, a strange coldness to his voice, not that he was angry with her or didn't care, he wasn't nearly as in touch with his emotions as any other man would be.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 3:56 pm

The angel landed in front of her, shielding her with his wings was a surprise to her, it was not everyday you found people especially not angels that wanted to shield the supernatural from the humans. Usually it was the other way around, the werewolves being painted as the bad guys, she would know - she had seen the fear and hatred spread across the world ever since she was born. The stories she had been told by her parents, the things that had happened to her family. Melanie took a sharper breath in, holding it while awaiting what was going to happen to the hunters. This angel wasn't just any angel, he was powerful, his aura screamed to her in a way she hadn't felt in many years. The fight begun, making her frown a bit but she watched it, never taking her eyes off the violence. She didn't mind the violence, she had seen worse.  It didn't surprise her the angel stood as the winner of the battle, it was more his way of fighting that was surprising to her. She couldn't recall ever having seen an angel fight like that. Her curiosity was woken from a long slumper as he approached her. She didn't move away, still just watching him with admiration.

"Thank you," she replied with a gentle voice, and took a deeper breath in as he took his jacket off and placed it over her shoulders. "No, I'm alright," Melanie replied with gratitude in her voice. Not that she wouldn't have been able to fight the hunters, but it would have ended up way more bloody and she would possibly have ended up in a much worse shape. She was unharmed now. Curious she was, as she had her eyes on him. He looked so cold, yet having the heart to come to her rescue. "Are you harmed?" the werewolf then asked, narrowing her eyes slightly as she looked at the angel.
Gabriel
Mange titler
Gabriel

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 4:13 pm

There was a brutality to him as if raw anger was dwelling underneath the human shape he appeared in and it was this fury that had shown throughout the fight, even if he hadn't exactly killed the humans, they weren't in a great shape or for that matter condition. His wings were folded against his back, almost creating what could look like a cape, as the size and length of them did make a draping when they folded in. His metallic arm was more or less hidden away, only the hand being able to be seen after the fabric ended around his wrists. The arm itself was made from a material that did not exist on this planet, nor any other known planet in the galaxy, as it had been made from a Godly material, to replace the one that had so sadistically been cut off.
His gaze did hold a certain amount of curiosity, he'd seen and met a few werewolves throughout his life, yet this girl appeared older in her eyes than any other beast he would have met. It was as if she'd seen and experienced many things, both good and bad, it is stretched over a longer period of time, than what was normal for the usual werewolf. It gave him a theory that she might not just be any typical wolf and that she might just be a bit unique or at least special. He nodded, as she made it known that while things might have happened before he arrived, it had not made harm against her and that she was at least physically okay. However, the way she mirrored his own question, casting it back at him, wasn't something he was used to, or at least not from someone else than Chamuel. He'd gotten a few cuts and bruises, with the biggest one being a cut across his right upper arm, which did leak a bit of blood that had already made his dark shirt wet, but nothing too damaging for him. He was a soldier after all, so it was his purpose to fight in wars and not make remarks about it "I am okay." It had been a long time since he'd last experienced intense pain, so minor cuts weren't really something he worried about "may I follow you to a safer place, and away from the potential danger of them having more men?" he asked her shortly after.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 5:07 pm

She could smell the blood, the angelic blood, but as he said he was okay - she took those words. She trusted that he would be fine, even a few cuts here and there - he would survive. "Good," she responded with a slightly warmer smile lifting on her lips. His suggestion and the way he spoke, he was an old one. How old, she didn't know, but it was something about the way he used the words, as he asked to get her somewhere safer. "You may," she smiled, "I stay at the Winther's Tavern & Inn, which is just near the mountain side. I'm not from around these corners," she responded with a small chuckle. She had travelled a lot in her life, making her quite good to get the spanish accent to fade out when she spoke. "How about you? From around these parts of the country, or just travelling through?" Melanie asked quite curious about him still. Then she started walking towards where she recalled the Inn being. "I'm still very thankful for you showing up this morning, who knows what a mess it would've been if you hadn't," the werewolf confessed. "I prefer running free as often as I like, just being me alone with nature. Running with the full moon rather than being its slave."
Gabriel
Mange titler
Gabriel

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 5:28 pm

He assumed she meant she wasn't from the country, as she stated not to be from around these corners, a statement he'd yet to hear anyone else say. But he was an angelic being, who'd spent most of his time in heaven, so Earth as a whole for him, wasn't as much cut into different parts, in the way humans viewed it. It would be a pretty big understatement if he was ever to say something like what she'd just said, his home was often associated with being up in the skies, which in and of itself was both true and not so much. He did not really know how to respond to her comment, so he just nodded and as she started walking, he himself remained by her side at the same pace she moved at.
She was rather tiny, but he was also considered to be rather tall and broad, so many people did often appear smaller next to him, yet so seemed both fragile in size, but also with strength in her. It was like looking at a wolf, gracefully in many ways and yet with the potential of danger. Even though he didn't think she was much of a danger to him, not that he wanted to pose as a threat to her. Her question made him think for a moment, what should he say and what wouldn't sound strange? He remembered telling Ellie the truth, and how she didn't believe him and it was only 10 into their relationship she figured out everything and that of itself, was the end of their courtship "It's complicated, I am not from any place on Earth and I'm not exactly travelling through," he tried explaining the truth or rather his intentions, yet it wasn't nearly as cut and dry, or for that matter black and white, as one might want it to be.
"I'm glad I could be of assistance." He had to admit, she talked a lot more than what he was used to, mostly he wasn't much of a talker himself, he enjoyed the silence and the kind of peace it brought. He didn't mind that she wanted to talk, maybe it was some sort of self soother, her way of coping with what had just happened, some people dealt with stress in many different ways, maybe she was just the type to talk...a lot. He did try to engage in his own way, to what she was saying, be that of a nod and his gaze lingering on her as she spoke.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 8:03 pm

Melanie was used to walking next to her brother and father, even many of the other wolves and men in the kingdom- the fact that he was so taller than her didn't really mean anything to her. Melanie licked her lips while listening to his answer, rather mysterious if she should say so. Melanie had always had a thing for solving mysteries if not ending up getting completely dragged into them. "Mysterious, okay I will take it," she smiled a bit to herself, knowing there perhaps was some truth in it, but maybe some things were just better not explained. Or maybe it just wasn't the right time, either way she respected his privacy.

He wasn't a talker, which was fair. He kept his sentences very short and very direct. She already knew irony would be no go, or depending on the level of it - waters yet to be tested. "Sorry, I tend to talk a lot - just tell me to shut it if it gets annoying. That usually works for my brother," she then told the angel. "The name is Melanie," she held her hand out while walking turning her front a bit towards him. "I think you should know my name, now that you did save my ass back there." They were lucky it was so early in the morning, there wasn't a soul out, so she didn't feel bothered either by people starring at her walking around with a jacket on without anything underneath.
Gabriel
Mange titler
Gabriel

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 3:54 pm

His gaze lingered forward, watching the trees go by them as they continued to walk, to which destination he did not yet know. One thing was for sure, this young woman was a very strange one indeed, he wasn't actually sure he'd ever met anyone that reminded him the slightest of her. It was as if she was put together of all these strange parts, both equal parts strange and something he'd assumed to be hidden pain, and also with what had just happened, she shouldn't really be acting the way she was. People were not like he'd often expect them to be, even with a life span that was now close to being 700.000 years old, he did have to admit he would never truly be able to understand neither humanity, nor any other being living on Earth and she was amongst those puzzling beings.
He raised his eyebrow, as she rather bluntly told him, that he could just ask her to shut up if her talking became too much and while he did indeed find her constant talking weird, he wouldn't go as far as to ask her to shut up. People talked in many different ways and in many different lengths of time, he knew some didn't like to talk at all and others just wouldn't be able to stop, but that didn't mean one wasn't allowed to communicate in whatever way or form they wanted. Chamuel would often ask him extensive amounts of questions, whenever he came back from Earth, and he was used to that.
However, he never got to give his own comment on what she said before she in a rather strange way presented her name to him "Who's name," he'd found himself asking, never once having heard anyone present their name in this strange fashion. It almost felt like she was distancing her name from her identity, by saying the name, rather than saying my name. He wrote this on a mental note, as yet another strange part of humanity, or rather just another strange part of her whole being. As she reached out her hand towards him, he did shake hers "It's a rather strange way of telling one's name," he mumbled to himself, before then meeting her eyes "I am called Gabriel," he'd been given many names throughout his life, but the most prominent one was Gabriel. He didn't shake her hand for too long, as he quickly let his arm fall back down to the side of his body.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 6:55 pm

He seemed puzzled by the way she presented herself, which made him a rather interesting and weird character. It almost made her chuckle, mostly because she found it rather delightful to meet someone who wasn't like the typical angels she had met. Gabriel. Like the angel Gabriel. Melanie wasn't blind to religion was spread across the glove and had evolved over so many years, crashed and burned, caused wars and peace - so many aspects to these creatures, angels and demons, humans. Melanie didn't seem shocked nor surprised by it, even if he didn't say he was an archangel, it wasn't like she had never met an archangel before. She had met Remiel many years ago, but she had never thought to see or meet one again. The warm smile stayed on her lips, as she chuckled a little bit. Melanie wasn't a stranger to repressing one's emotions, she had reached a point where she didn't care much, and yet she cared a lot. But she had been lucky, she had people in her life, a brother who always was by her side if she needed him, many people weren't that lucky, especially not after so many years. Perhaps it was the dangerous thing about werewolves, and why they could be mortal, their loyalty were unlike others, their strength was in the bond of the pack. Melanie blinked a little while looking ahead returning back to reality after a second zoning out.

"I was supposed to be at a social event with my brother in my homeland, but you know, sometimes its good to get away from a little while," she confessed under her next exhale. The big gatherings were a part of life, she had been to so many in different years, different periods of time, odd how somethings never changed even though the theme did, the clothing and hairstyles did. "I apologize, I know I'm not always the best company -" she licked her lips a little as she took a deeper breath in. Making their way to the back door of the hotel, where she typed the password in, opening the doors to let them both in. Melanie didn't say a word, but made sure he followed her by looking over her shoulder once in a while till she made it to her room. Once again she dialed the number of the security code to the door and it opened, she stepped inside to the larger suite. "Can I get you some water?" She asked, as she walked over to find some of her clothing, putting a tank top over her head and jumping in some panties and a pair of jeans, before pulling her hair up into a messy bun. She turned to him again.[/color]
Sponsoreret inhold

Help from above  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Help from above    Help from above  Empty

Help from above
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: