Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I am so sorry

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Lazarus

Lazarus

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Fag : Ingen
Antal indlæg : 66

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Place Aston Market
Time: a little over 17,00
Weather: sun, with a nice breeze from the west
Environments: people who are getting the last things sat up for the market.
Attire
@Lexie
The summer had officially started, Lazarus had meet Kasumi, and had open his heart, where they stood now, he was not sure about, so he had decided to explore the city a bit more, he had been in moonlight before meeting another shapeshifter a gentle girl who seemed, to have been pretty friendly. As he moved down the marked, he could see how most people got the last things up to run. There was a lot of things even for the small kids, it was not something he was used too, and thereby something new in so many ways for Lazarus at least. He had thought about what he should use the mansion for but, was not sure yet, it was weird his family had those kinds of things out on the side away from the pack, but it was always something.

He had been lucky his parents had those kinds of places so he could still make a change. As he looked around taking in the sights, he did not pay attention to where he was going, if he had it might have ended in another way. This was the reason he did not see the blond girl as they ended up colliding into each other.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 3:59 pm

Outfit: Link
_______

Summer was here. Which was nice. Lexie was on her way home after having had lunch with her brothers, one of the rare lunches they could actually fit in with work and everything in between. The young witch had even thought about catching up with Howie again here over the summer, he had completed his final year on the academy, and she was so proud of him. Totally lost in her thoughts, she didn't have time to register as someone walked into her. Lexie almost lost her balance, and it was pure luck that she was quick enough on her feet to take a step back into a wide stance to get her balance back before falling. "That was close enough," she mumbled to herself looking up at the tower in front of her. "I hope the weather is nice up there, seeing you can't watch where you are going," she spoke, might sounding more harsh than she wanted to. She took a deeper breath in standing a bit better with her feet, having gotten a bit of an scare from colliding into him. "Sorry, I just - got a bit of a shock," she admitted looking up into his eyes.
Lazarus

Lazarus

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 6:49 pm

As he looked down to where the voice came from, he gave a few blinks trying to figure out, what had happened and what she talked about. He looked at her taking a deep breath before he responded. “well, I am sorry you all right, I did not mean to walk into, I am so sorry miss?” He took a little while before he backed a little away staying so close to a stranger was a bit weird for the most parts, when you walked into each other.

His eyes study her, trying to figure out, who she was or more precise what she was, he had meet more different races in his time here, he had meet shapeshifters yeah but also werewolves, demons but he had never seen this girl before, and she did not seem to have the smell the other once, had been having. “My name is Lazarus, could I offer some coffee or something else as and apology, for nearly pushing down to the earth.”

He added sending her a slight smile, it was not big, but it was, sincere no less. His voice clearly showed that he had not been in the country that long his Canadian accent was clear, showing he was foreign and not from around these parts. He then looked around trying to find a place where it would be and option to give her it as an apology. It was clearly and interesting day walking into a person, like that he then looked over at her again, she was pretty small compared to him, he did feel like a giant compared to her.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 8:20 pm

Lexie assured she was fine, she had just gotten a bit of a scare for a short moment. Who wouldn't if you had been in your own thoughts and then forcefully been thrown back into reality again. He presented himself which made her lift her chin slightly still keeping eye contact with him. "That is an interesting name," she confessed at first while licking her lips for a short second, "but yeah, why not. I'm Lexie by the way," she ran her left hand through her blonde curles as she took a deeper breath in. "But coffee sounds good, I never say no to coffee," Lexie chuckled a bit by herself. She also studied a lot so trying a huge amount of caffeine to keep herself going was ideal. "Where are you from, If I may ask?" Lexie wondered and tilted her head a bit to the side. She was raised in a village a little outside Moonlight Falls, lived there most of her life till her family and coven were killed in a fire. However, she was pretty sure he wasn't from around these parts of the country, not with that accent. Lexie tilted her head a little bit to the side, wondering.
Lazarus

Lazarus

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 9:03 pm

As he waited for her answer, he looked one time more around to see, where he could get the coffee from. He listens to her respond, Lexie it seemed like and interesting name, but not at all around his own name. “Well pleasure to meet you Lexie, oh guessing my accent kind of told you that, I am from Canada, so I am Canadian.” He said followed up by a little short smile. Before he started to walk towards one of the little places on the marked where it seemed like there was a strong smell of coffee, and when he came to place, he could finally see where the smell had been from.

He then went up and bought to cups of coffee before he went over to a table and sat them down. The table he decides about putting the things at was a place in the middle he prefers being able to see, what was going on everywhere. He then looked a bit around, before he returned his gaze towards her. “So, Lexie where are you from ? if I may ask, you don’t strike me as a city girl.”

He added sending her a gentle and warm smile, as he shortly after took a sip of the coffee. He then decides to take the sunglasses off, since the sun was not being a problem anymore, lucky enough for him.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyOns Jun 30, 2021 10:03 pm

She nodded a bit, yes his accent did tell her that. She chuckled a bit by his follow up sentence. "Good, here I was beginning to think you were American or something," she joked. Of course he was Canadian if he was from Canada, she blonde not stupid. She followed him, it was somewhat nice being back in this moody twisted weather again. Even though it was summer and somewhat warm, the humidity in the Amazon Rainforest was a whole other level - and being back home after two years was amazing.

Lexie followed him up to place that sold coffee and let him order. A curious eye that scanned the area, the people and everything in between just enjoying being back in the city again. Lexie sat down by the table he walked towards and grabbed the cup of coffee she was served. The question made her chuckle a bit. "I'm born and raised in Moonlight Falls actually, so I'm a city girl," she pointed out with a little smirk, "however, I did just come home after two years of working abroad in the Amazing rainforest, might be where you get the vibe from," Lexie tilted her head a bit to the city. "What made you come to Gaia?" Lexie asked a bit curious. From Canada to Gaia seemed like quite the trip as well, if it wasn't for work or anything like that.
Lazarus

Lazarus

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 11:04 pm

Lazarus was just about to get a little offended, when she said it was from America, but when he heard his voice, he could not help but chuckle. She clearly joked with that part; he then took a sip as he listens to her answers. As he looked towards her, he notices the pretty green eyes. He then ended up sending her a slight smile.

As he heard her next question after she had answered his. His eyes then lighted a little bit up as he looked at her, that was an interesting point why was he here. He decides instead of telling her the boring truth, he would joke a bit about it, he looked around clearly trying to see if anyone was listing before he leaned in. “You can’t tell anyone Lexie, but I am, and agent sent in to stop something bad from happening to Gaia and Moonlight.”

He said dead serious, shortly after he backed away. He then took a sip of his drink as he looked around before his eyes meet hers again. It might have been a joke it might not have been one, he was pretty could when he held a mask, and this was nothing new.

He then took another sip of his coffee and looked a bit around. Before he finally turned his gaze back to her clearly still playing a bit on the secret agent thing but she probably did not know that anyway, so in a sense that was nice.
Sponsoreret inhold

I am so sorry Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I am so sorry   I am so sorry Empty

I am so sorry
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: