Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Oh god, what have I done [CW]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

Oh god, what have I done [CW] Empty
IndlægEmne: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Dedicated to  @Elena

DATE | 17th June 2021
TIME | after 22 pm
WEATHER | Light drizzle, but warm
ATTIRE | outfit | no shoes

Everything was dark, she couldn’t see, and pain was burning through her body like someone had set fire to her blood. She wanted to scream, but somehow found the strength to just start whispering, murmuring incohesive words until she finally got words to form even as she stuttered them out; “w-w-what is h-h-happen-n-ning?
Sssssh” The voice shushing her wasn’t very friendly or harsh, but it was clear that it didn’t care for her talking right now. She was swimming in her thoughts and had no idea where she was. Had she overdosed? No, she had started getting out of it since she had figured out that Diego had a child. The small voice in her head had told her that she would never have a change if she couldn’t get her act together. But then what? A scream left her lips over the agonizing pain that bubbled through her body, she felt sweaty and overall, just like she was catching the worst kind of sickness ever. Which shouldn’t be happening with her werewolf blood in her veins.

Wait, what was over her head? She tried to grab at the cloth that was covering her head only to find out that she was bound on her hands. “Remember we are watching you” she didn’t even get to ask what that meant before the ropes were removed and the blackness became bright shining light from the lamppost, was it dark? Then she felt a push and next thing she knew was sharp pain on her hands as she took the fall on the asphalt. A cry left her lips as she curled into a ball and then she heard the car drive away. She looked around, were, was she? Slowly getting up from the ground blood dripping down her fingers from the cuts on her hands. “H-h-h-“ trying to say hallo when she was so confused, scared and out of it wasn’t possible with her tongue not letting the words form.

After a while she started walking, she wasn’t wearing any shoes, yeah that was right she was wearing flip flops, she had been at home, right? Her bloody hand took to her forehead as she tried to remember but the flashes just made her groan in pain again.

Danica looked up with a startle as familiar smells formed around her, wait was this Ellison Avenue? No! She couldn’t be here, but as she tried to turn around her legs collapsed under her. How long since she had been sleeping? She couldn’t remember, but after sleeping with Diego it had become worse when she had been alone. So, it might be that she was on seventy-two hours at this point.

Sidst rettet af Danica Man Jun 14, 2021 1:33 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Link

Diego had asked if she could look after Derek tonight, apparently he had some stof to sort out with Julianne, and Elena gladly took care of Derek. Derek was like her little brother at this point, and she had made sure he was fed, washed and put to bed, she had even read him stories. Since Diego couldn't read, Elena was the one reading books with the boy along with Selene whenever she was over. Sometimes it hurt to play with Derek, mostly because it reminded her of what she had lost with Austin, not that they had a child together or anything. But the chance of having a family with him had vanished after they broke up. She had seen Griffin a week ago as well, thinking he had been dead. It was just a tornado of emotions. Elena was sitting in the living room, just catching up on some show on Netflix. She was always more aware whenever she was alone with Derek, just in case he woke up and was sad or anything. Even if he usually just would walk into her room and wake her up if there was anything. Sometimes she forgot how old he was, and how smart.

A noise from outside, made her mute the tv and get up from the couch as she watched the car drive away. A frown showed on her face as she moved closer to the window. "Jesus Christ, I swear people.." she mumbled to herself and breathed out. She stayed there a little longer, she had heard the door close earlier and she never stopped becoming aware of if Calvin at some point would return. That he was still just playing with her mind and this was all a trick. No, she was strong, she was out. Something moved under a lamppost, making Elena frown a bit. "What the hell," she mumbled to herself looking a little bit closer. Then, she grabbed her phone on the counter as she moved to the front door and walked outside. She wrapped her arm around herself just wanting to get a better look, but she didn't dare walk to close. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked holding her breath.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 4:23 pm

A scent came closer, and Danica recoiled to get away, as it reminded her of Diego, he would be so mad if he saw her here. She wouldn’t be able to take it, no more anger, no more hate towards her, no more.

She quickly got up on her legs as she tried to turn away, when a woman voice caught her by surprise and she turned around and looked at her, she was a little fuzzy, blurry was maybe a better word? Danica let her raw fingers, that was filled with blood from the still bleeding hands. Having her kind of sickness meant that blood didn’t clot at it should.
Are you okay the soft spoken voice had asked her and almost tipping over she pressed her hand towards the land post nearest her and then shook her head “I need, to get to the hospital I think” she whispered stuttering and put a hand around her stomach and made an agonizing sound as she buckled over by the pain “Yeah, something isn’t right – everything hurts” she closed her eyes and sat down on the pavement, she needed to get out of here. “Which way, is the hospital again?” she asked looking up at the woman standing in front of her, she knew where she was because of the familiar smells, but she couldn’t really remember where she needed to go.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 7:38 pm

Elena looked back shortly, making sure that Derek wasn't in the living room or the entrance before taking a step further outside. She felt the cold asphalt under her feet, making her bite her lower lip a little bit. The stuttering voice was almost impossible for Elena to hear, or at least till she got closer. The woman was clearly hurt. Hurt pretty bad. Everything hurts, that part got stuck in her head like a bad memory trying to force her to think about her past pain. What had happened prior her death. Elena shook the bad thoughts out of her head, as the stranger buckled over in pain and sat down. "Like in hell I let you go there by yourself," she replied not giving the answer. It could be a quick teleport to the hospital, but she couldn't and wouldn't leave Derek alone. She knew Diego didn't like strangers in the house, but what choice did she have? Elena sat down looking at the woman, trying to see if she could see any damage, any wounds or source to what caused her pain. The stranger looked sick. As if she had a bad trip or something, and Elena was in no position to tell what kind of species the woman was. Elena just knew she didn't want to disturb Diego with this. "Where does it hurt, do you remember what happened?" Elena asked quickly looking back to the house, no it seemed like Derek was still sleeping. Luckily he was a heavy sleeper. "I can call after an ambulance," Elena suggested taking her phone out starting to type the number.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 8:18 pm

She made a small chuckle about the stubbornness of the woman “You sound like my sister” she mumbled a little out of it, it calmed her a bit even as she didn’t want to be here, she needed to get away from the street, away from his smell. But it was still enough to subdue some of her stuttering keeping it at a minimum.
I just remember –“ she looked a little out of it as she tried to remember what exactly had happened, new flashes. “I was getting off work I think or maybe I was at home? I remember, pain and then, a voice, someone kicking me out of a car?” she mumbled pressing fingers towards her face again just wanting it to end. “I’m so tired though” she whispered and didn’t even hear if she wanted an ambulance to be called or not. She just wanted to sleep, and the pain to go away. She tried to press a little away from the lamppost “It’s fine, I’m fine, I probably just overworked, or I need to wake up” she didn’t even know this woman, and this could just be a very bad dream for all she knew. There was a reason for her insomnia and sleep paralyses, vivid dreams always about her being killed or hunted down. So, this seemed right up that ally, she was just dreaming.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 8:41 pm

"Then your sister must be very wise then," she chuckled a bit to the mumble. She listened to the stranger trying to recall what had happened, the whole aspects of it made it shiver down Elena's spine and she did not like it one bit. It made her heart race in ways she had forgotten it could, the fear. It wasn't her memories, and yet it was Elena's own memories that flashed for her eyes. She remembered running away from Calvin who hunted her in the woods, she remembered the fear. "I will call someone," she mumbled distant not really listening to what the stranger had said about being tired. "No you aren't," she replied to the woman trying to state that she was fine. Elena deleted the number to the hospital and dialed Diego's number. "Hey, I thought you would be back by now. You said you would have been back a few hours ago," she didn't know why her voice was shaking so badly, she sounded way more terrified than she wanted to be. Perhaps it was the flashback of this entire situation. She turned her head to the side when she saw the lights from his car. "Oh you are here, never mind, I'm out front," she hung up, lifting her hand a bit up covering her eyes from the lights.

She didn't move her eyes from the car till it was parked and she heard the door open. It was also in this moment that Danica made a more jumpy movement that caught Elena off guard, as she felt the hybrid's hand on her arm, making her gasp panicked and her eyes darted to the stranger, almost as the touch hurt her. It didn't however.
_____
@Diego
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 9:20 pm

What an evening it had been. Diego had forgotten everything about time, and as soon as he had realized what time it actually was, he needed to excuse himself and get dressed. He couldn’t leave Elena at home with Derek for too long, even though he knew that she would do fine.

With a smile painted all over his face he was driving home. It was only when his phone was calling, and that he heard the voice in through the phone that the smile crumbled. What is wrong? He turned and immediately saw her on the street, just like she said herself. They hung up and he sped a little up. Her shaking voice always got him worried. As he got closer, he could see that a Danica was standing with Elena. What kind of chaos was she doing now?
He parked the car and slammed the door shut, already furious that Danica was here. Everything had been going so well for more than a week, and now she was going to drag herself back in? Danica’s smell was all over. Witch and werewolf blood. As soon as Elena gasped, Diego ran over to them and pushed Danica away from Elena and into the lamppost. “Don’t touch her,” he hissed. His eyes were golden with the iconic blue ring. No one was going to hurt his family. No one.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm

Who was she talking to, she heard to voice on the mobile and her eyes became big, what this Elena? She wasn’t dreaming, but that meant, as soon as Elena clicked the end button Danica closed the distance between them and put her hand around the woman’s arm and pulled her a little closer, she was sure not to hurt her it wasn’t like she wanted to hurt anyone to begin with. “Please, I can’t be here, I just need to get home” she whispered not wanting to see Diego, not like this, because every fiber in her body wanted to see him, but not like this and she had to get better, this was not better. But it was too late because as soon as she said the word’s she hit the lamppost with her head and sank to the ground like someone had cut the strings keeping her up.

She moaned in pain but didn’t get up at first, her fingers clawing towards the cold metal trying to lift herself up on her bare bruised legs from being pulled around. Blood started pooling down her face from a small wound in her face “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to” she whispered not looking at any of them. Then she noticed the smell on Diego and she closed her eyes and felt the hot tears glide down her cheeks. While she had been in agony, he had moved on it seemed. He hadn’t lied, when he had told her that he could just take her that night and then leave. It wouldn’t matter to him, but she would never be free. She wanted to beg to be killed, she couldn’t live like this anymore, she couldn’t take the pain. The horrible pain. But she couldn’t get the words out, because deep down she didn’t mean it. The blood was drizzling down the left side of her face, making her unable to open one of her eyes which was why she didn't open any of them.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 10:20 pm

Before she could react Diego forced the stranger of her, and Elena held her breath for a second, seeing how the woman fell into the lamppost. If it wasn't for the scare, she would have in the second assured Diego that everything was alright. However, she could sense the tension on him, the way he hissed at her. They knew each other, which made her stay close to him, she found herself holding onto his arm, as if it was the only comfort she could give herself. Her heart was racing, just starring blankly at the stranger for a second. Elena took a deeper breath in, not wanting to risk her abilities to kick in. She didn't remove her eyes from the woman, watching as she tried to lift herself up climbing up the metal pole. "Do you.. Do you know her?" Elena asked carefully, still didn't look away from the woman, Elena's voice still a bit shaken. Mostly, if she was a foe - what would they do? Maybe it was just a trick to lure her out, Elena stopped her paranoid mind from running further. No, the woman was in pain. She needed help. Didn't she? The sight was horrible, so bruised and pained. So alone. Alone in the darkness, it stung in her heart. "Should we get her to the hospital?" Elena suggested finally removing her eyes from the stranger and looked up at Diego. He was the one to make the decision, but she couldn't help but suggest it. The woman was in pain, so depending it she was a threat to them in any way, why not help?
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 10:42 pm

He made sure to watch that she didn’t get up too fast, listing to how she apologized about having touched Elena. His eyes turned normal as he heard Elena. The arm that Elena held onto wrapped around her to comfort her. “I know her,” he replied still slightly tense, but in no way angrily at Elena. When he was sure that Danica wasn’t getting to her legs too quickly, he looked towards Elena, scanning her for any sign of hurt. “Are you alright?” he wondered looking at her worried, but only for a second before he looked back at Danica. She was very bruised, and she was bleeding. Should we get her to the hospital? Diego took a deep breath in as Elena suggested getting her to the hospital. For a moment he wondered if he should pick Danica up and get her to the hospital or if he should…

“I’ll take care of her,” he said and looked at Elena again. “Get some utensils and water,” he said. Only when it seemed like Elena was alright to go, he would let go of her to walk over to Danica.
He squatted down next to her and looked at her condition. “Behave,” he sneered before he let one hand find its way under her knees and the other to support her back. He lifted her up and approached the house. He didn’t think much of the smell of Julianne because he just needed to be sure that Danica wasn’t going to do something stupid at the hospital.

As soon as he got inside, he placed her in one of his armchairs. He looked at her face, with a hand on each side of her face, and tried to determine how bad of a condition she was in. “Who did you piss off?” he wondered, shaking his head a bit.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 11:03 pm

She finally opened the one eye that was sticky from the blood gliding down and looked at him. Take care of her? She closed her eyes again and made a small sound of disapproval, if it was over the fact Diego had caused the head injury and now wanted to take care of her just like that. Or over the pain still surging through her.

Behave, what was she? Five years old, least she checked it was him not behaving most of the time. But she didn’t say or do anything as she picked her up in his arms, she winced as the smell just became stronger and she tried to pull her head away from him as much as she could. She didn’t want to be near him, not when he smelled like that not when she was still hurt from what had happened last time.

The light inside was bright and now it would be more visible. The rope burns around her wrist, the bruises on her legs and arms from being grabbed and her trying to kick to get them off her. And then the tear in her forehead from where she had hit the lamp post he had pushed her in. Her hands were scraped from landing hands first on the asphalt after being thrown out of the car.
Besides you?” she whispered pulling her head out of his hands looking away “I don’t know, didn’t really give me a name before dumping me” she sighed and closed her eyes if it was even possible her dark circles were even darker than they had been last time. She felt so warm, she could feel how the sweat was still gliding down her temples like she had fever.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 11:16 pm

He knew her. The tension left Elena's shoulders for a second, she didn't ask questions on how or where, it had nothing to do wit her. Just like as if she should come with the full story on why she still had small scars on her knees from the tumble down the mountain side and meeting with Griffin again. She had told no one about that, she had the impression there was a reason why he lived in the mountains after all. "I'm alright," she confirmed as she breathed out giving Diego a small nod. He listened to her suggestion, or almost. He wanted to take care of it himself, which wasn't really a surprise to her. Her eyes met with his again, as he asked her to get something. "Okay," she replied and looked shortly over at the stranger before walking back to the house.

Elena went quickly to check if Derek was still sleeping, as soon as she had checked, she went to grab whatever she had been asked to find. She heard them enter the living room, talking and she wondered if she should leave them alone or stay, but if they needed a quick drop to the hospital, both her and Diego knew she could do it quickest. She returned to the room with what Diego had asked her to find and placed it on the coffee table. It was easier to see the damage in this light, and she took a deeper breath in feeling her heart skip a few beats ahead once again.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 11:40 pm

It calmed Diego a lot that Elena was alright. It made such a big difference on how he would handle Danica. If anything had happened to Elena there was no doubt that Danica’s future would’ve get worse and worse. But Elena was alright, which mean Danica would get another chance – for now. He noticed how she looked away when he took her into his arms but didn’t want to comment on it.

As he could see her much better in the lit room, he noticed very rope burn, bruise, tear and scrape. She certainly had gotten some kind of beating. He rolled his eyes as replied to who she could’ve pissed off besides him and a sigh left him as she replied to who had done this. He could hear how Elena entered and looked over his shoulder as he took his hands down and started to find whatever he needed to clean the blood of her face. Slightly harsh he grabbed onto Danica’s jaw to make her look at him while he tried to clean her face. Even though it didn’t seem to help, since more blood just seemed to spill from the wound. He put away the cloth he had used to clean her face and On an exhale he lifted his hands, “You’ll feel a small pressure,” he said before he placed some sterile fingers on each side of the tear and put some lifeforce into the tear so it healed beautifully, leaving no scar on the pretty face.
He looked over his shoulder at Elena, “He’s sleeping?” he wondered before he let his eyes go back to Danica. “How did she get here?” he continued to ask Elena. Most of all, he wanted to talk to her about these things, but there was a chance that Elena didn’t know, and Danica had to take over, and he wouldn’t mind that. He grabbed the cloth again and started to clean off the blood that was left. “Can you hand me one of the plants, ‘Lena?” he asked, even though it wasn’t much of a question. He just needed to drain lifeforce from something else than himself, to be sure that he didn’t overdo anything and would turn out grey and wrinkly.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 12:05 am

Her lips started to quiver as he grabbed her chin forcefully and she was brought back to the bar, the night he had changed her life and not for the better. None of this was for the better, her mate had been the last way out. Last way out of the miserable hole she had been in, tuck away in drugs, alcohol and mostly meaningless relationships. It should have been her way out of the pain, the suffering everything she had done so far to help others. Only to forget herself in the process. Always forgetting poor sad Brigitte that poisoned everything she touched. But instead, he had taken her, bonded with her only to spite her. He had promised her that he would never leave her, taken her home to try to make things better, made her sleep then to kick her out the day after to drive herself home. Trying to get him to answer her messages, then to deliver his car back and find out that he had a son, drive home laughing, fighting getting kicked out told to call him.
Now this? Tried to pull back as he was about to heal her but felt the warm feeling pull the skin back together and the pain faded.

How did she get here?. That was the last straw, tears gliding down her cheeks “Stop Diego, just stop” she whispered, she couldn’t do it anymore it hurt too much. “I can’t do this anymore, you broke me, you broke me” she pushed up from the chair and wanted to get past him she wanted to get out she couldn’t sit here anymore, she couldn’t be near him when he smelled of sex, and another woman and – she just couldn’t do it. She wanted to run; she did run as fast as she could, she just needed to get out, but she felt his arms around her waist before she got very far. An almost silent scream left her lips as she started crying. “I didn’t deserve this, why did I deserve this” she sobbed silently after her strength quickly died and she just let go.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 6:00 am

Elena knew how his powers worked, she had seen them in action before, at least party. The woman seemed to resist, and Elena still wondered what had happened to her, seeing she clearly had been out of it way before Diego had returned home. Elena blinked a little and moved her eyes to Diego, when he asked if Derek was sleeping. "He is sleeping, I just checked up on him," she replied with a small nod. The last thing the kid needed to see either way was this. Elena looked shortly to the window, "I heard a car door getting slammed, so I went up to check it out - and" she moved her eyes to the stranger as she started whispering. Elena took a step back as the woman pushed herself up, there was only one way for Elena to describe the woman in front of her right now and that was: broken. She didn't put much weight on the woman seeming to be upset with Diego, because she didn't know their story or what ever twisted thing that was going on. And it seemed far too complicated for her to go into in this moment. Besides, it seemed that he got her, and made sure she didn't run off. It wouldn't be good to run out and about in her condition either way. Elena breathed out and walked across the living room to grab one of the plants, then walking back to him, placing it on the coffee table next to him so he could reach it from there. The rope-marks, the fright painted on the face along with everything else was just a bit too much for Elena, as she took a step back almost falling over another armchair. "I'm gonna go make some tea," she excused herself breathlessly before making her way out to the kitchen.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 4:10 pm

He could see that she was hurt and that she didn’t really want to look his way, but he wanted to aid her wounds. He nodded slightly when Elena replied that his son was sleeping. While he was aiding her, he listened to Elena, even tough Danica started to whisper for him to stop. He didn’t. She got up and he was quick to follow after her as she tried to run away. As soon as he got close enough, he closed his arms around her holding her tight. He hushed her as she screamed silently and sobbed that she didn’t deserve this. He could feel how her body started to give after. Her legs didn’t want to support her. Slowly he sat down with her and held her as close as he could and tried to turn her, so she at least had her shoulder against his chest. “Thank you, Elena,” he whispered as a reply to Elena who told that she was going to make some tea. This might be a very good idea for when he had gotten just some kind of comfort into Danica.

He held her close, just like he had done with his son the other day and cradled a bit from one side to another. “I’m right here,” he whispered to Danica, “Right here,” He popped his knee up to support her back and removed the arm that had supported her, only to grab onto the plant Elena had placed within reach. “It’s going to be okay,” he whispered. He held onto one of the leaves and started to heal Danica whether she wanted it or not.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 4:26 pm

She felt numb. Like she could just succumb to the darkness and cease to exist. Who would even notice if she disappeared? Funny how people always said that they were afraid of dying, but all it came down to then it was the fear of not haven’t done enough and leaving this world and no one would mourn the loss of your soul. Maybe it wasn’t fair, because death truly only left the mourning behind. And when you were dead, you couldn’t feel anything. No hurt, no sadness, nothing.

So, she didn’t resist as he cradle her in his arms, or when he slowly sat down. She didn’t hear as Elena said she would make tea, maybe on another day she would have told that she really liked Jasmin tea. That floral taste, with a little bit of honey in it. She loved that, and if she could get that she would be really grateful. But she just starred at the man that told her that he was right there. Not trusting it or believing it. She turned her head away from him and looked into the room not really seeing anything. Not even as she felt how the pain slowly subdued as the plant’s life was giving to restore whatever damage had been done her body. She slowly closed her eyes and made small gasp of relief as the burning feeling in her left. But small fractions of what had happened slowly returned. She had been on her way home from work, her car had finally broken down and one of her neighbors had come over offering her a cold bear. He had been new around the area, and then the most unbearable feeling had started spread in her body after strong arms had dragged her along with her. After that, it became hazy again.

Nothing was going to be okay again, that she didn’t believe as he told her it would be. But again, she didn’t say or do anything.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 6:01 pm

She put the kettle on, placing her hands on the kitchen counter looking down for a moment. Elena took a deeper breath in and shook her head a bit. She listened to how the kettle started to work, how the water began to boil. That sound, she focused on it while closing her eyes and she breathed out. The tea. She needed to get the tea, so she opened the kitchen cabinet and moved her eyes up to find the box with different types of herbal tea. She reached for it, but was too short. "Damn it Selene, this is not funny," she mumbled a bit to herself, knowing Selene liked teasing her putting things on the top shelves. A sigh left Elena's lips before she crawled up on the counter, stabilizing herself only by holding on to the shelves inside the drawer. She ripped one of the smaller wounds on left knee, removing her right hand from the middle shelf to reach for the tea box on top. The kettle still boiled, and she felt the heat from the steam close to her right thigh almost distracting her from grabbing the box. For a small second she was sure she would fall down, but got the tea box placed down on the counter and able to climb down again. She sighed and looked down at her thigh shortly, the skin slightly red from the heat, but she shook it off. Elena grabbed three cups from another kitchen cabinet and placed them on the counter. She made some peppermint tea, and poured in the hot water. Then she went to grab a tray, and placed the cups on it. Then she grabbed the tray and returned to the living room with the tea.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 8:32 pm

Her wounds started to heal and the bruises started to fade, meanwhile the plan slowly withered. Plants was such a great energy source for his magic, since he could use it and if he cared for the plant afterwards, it could be used again. People would never really return into the same energy source. Danica was silent, and seemed like she had given up on even resisting anything. As soon as it seemed like her wounds were cared for, he let go of the plant and let his arms wrap around her. He could hear how Elena was getting down from the counter, and he believed that it might’ve been him or Selene who had put the tea somewhere out of reach.
Diego didn’t really do anything but to hold Danica while they waited for Elena to come back with the tea. He gave her a smile and as soon as the tea was in reach, he grabbed a cup for Danica. “Here,” he said and offered it to her. Hopefully, she had somewhat strength enough to hold it herself, but he wouldn’t let go of it before he was sure that she could hold it. His jaw tensed a little. Who the hell had Danica pissed off, since they had done this to her? It wasn’t like he wished her harm, or wanted her dead, because in general, she was quite kind. He had just put on the big-bully-hat. He was able to take it off whenever, and right now, it seemed to have been forgotten out by the lamppost.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 8:47 pm

She looked at the cup that he wanted her to take, then up at his face before making a small sigh before taking it and just having it in her hands. She kept quiet, not really knowing what she could say or do, what could she do really? She had no idea anymore, after a while she started drinking the warm tea and it spread in her chest, it felt nice and even tasted very good, but after two sips she placed the cup on the floor beside them, her tired eyes looked towards Elena then Diego. She was afraid that there weren’t any feelings left to see in her, a normal standard for her when she got so tired that she looked like she just didn’t care anymore. Because she didn’t, care right now what happened with her or around her.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 9:40 pm

Elena knew when she was supposed to be somewhere, not because Diego didn't want her around, she knew that. She just also knew that there was something in the room that wasn't about her. So, even though she had sat down with the warm cup in her hands and looked at them, Elena also felt misplaced. The stranger didn't talk, she didn't even know the name of her. She didn't know the relationship Diego had to her, or whatever had been going on there, way before they throw to the lamppost - to sitting here comforting here. Elena couldn't put the puzzle together nor was it her job to do so, so she didn't. "I'm just going to finish this in my room," she got up and took a few steps closer to Diego and the stranger, placing a hand on his arm. "Goodnight," usually she would hug him, but she also found it okay if he didn't have time for that. So, if he didn't she would either way in the end being on her way towards her part of the house, her room and closed the door behind her. What ever they had to talk about or handle, perhaps they had a better shot with that when she wasn't in the way. She seriously needed to get Griffin a phone, even though her teleport ability was quite in handy if she just wanted to drop by.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 10:58 pm

Danica took the cup even though she seemed to be slightly skeptical. He then took his own cup, blew on it a bit before he took a small sip and put it down, so he could wrap his arms around Danica again. He didn’t really understand what she was feeling, if she was even feeling at all, but he wanted to let her know that he was indeed right there. It didn’t take long before Elena said she would drink her tea in her room, which made Diego look up at her with a soft nod. Usually, he would just go for a hug, but right now, it was more of a short hug for her arm and squeezing her hand just a little, “Goodnight,” he said with a soft and gentle voice to her.
As soon as it seemed like Elena had left he pulled a little away from Danica so he could look better at her. “What about some sleep?” he suggested with his deep low voice and looked at her. “I won’t shove you out,” he promised, hoping that she would accept just some of it.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 11:10 pm

She closed herself of into one of those corners in her brain were there was nothing going on. Normally her brain worked so fast, had so many things they wanted to think about and mostly they hurt her because of her wild fantasies always picturing the worst-case scenarios. Funny how the brain could work like that, why it couldn’t just take out the best things in life and push them forward, why was the bad always so much easier to hang on to?

What about some sleep?, his deep voice pulled her out of her almost catatonic state of mind and she finally looked him in the eye. Slowly closing them and opening them, as she was already fighting the feeling of just falling asleep right there a then.
A small snort left her as he told her that he wouldn’t shove her out. “I wished I could believe that” she finally said words, and it felt like she hadn’t been talking for weeks, her throat felt dry, and she sniffled a little. “but whatever you think is best” she finally said and looked away from him towards the still full cup of lukewarm tea, she wished she could do a lot of things right about now. But she just didn’t have the strength to do anything other than stay in his arms.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 11:31 pm

He rolled his eyes of her as she said that she wished that she could believe his words. When hadn’t he kept his words? He had taken her. He hadn’t left her. And right now, he promised her that he wouldn’t shove her out. He would let her rest for however long she felt like she needed. Whatever you think is best. He sighed and lifted her up like he had done earlier; like a bride.

He carried her to his room and put her on the left side of the bed, just like where she had been the last time. He let go of her as soon as he was sure she laid securely on the mattress. “Do you want to get undressed?” he wondered. In his mind he was already thinking of how to take of the ‘suit’ she was wearing. He was planning on putting her to sleep so he could talk to Elena about how the next morning should go, and then take a bath himself. He had somewhat a feeling that Julianne’s smell was all over him.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 11:49 pm

She made a small grunt as he stood up with her in his arms, she wanted nothing more just to put her head against his shoulder and close her eyes. Fell his warmth, feel the bond she shared with him that made her so aware of every touch he gave her. Sometimes she wished that he could fell it to, maybe then it would be easier for him to understand it.
But the smell around him was still so overwhelming especially when she was so close to him, so she turned away her head once more and looked at the surroundings as he walked with her into his room and put her down on his bed.

When he asked if she wanted to get undressed, she looked towards him with hollow eyes and shrugged, slowly got up in seating position and placed her legs over the edge of the bed. “It’s fine, I can do it” she said with an emotionless voice “could I get you to take a bath, please?” she whispered, it was so clear that she would beg him to do it if he would disagree. She didn’t even want to tell him what it did to her, besides all the other things that had already happened that night "It's just, there's a very overwhelming smell around you" she tried to play it off, what he did wasn't really her business other than it was like needles pressing into her heart.. Her fingers found their way to the belts on her overall. At least it was shorts, too hot to walk around in long pants even though she was always so cold with not sleeping enough. She wasn’t even sure if he had moved or not, as she pulled the t-shirt over her head, let it fall to the ground. She then stood up and slid the overalls down her legs and then took off her bra. Slow movements, as if she was saving energy of not doing anything too fast, before she slid under the covers and put her head on the pillow. Turning her body around so she looked into the wall. It would be so easy to just close her eyes and fall asleep, but something was stopping her and she just – stared.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Oh god, what have I done [CW]   Oh god, what have I done [CW] Empty

Oh god, what have I done [CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: