Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up Empty
IndlægEmne: Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up   Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up EmptyMan Jun 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Date 14th of June 2021
Time noon
Attire: Link
Topic for: @Sol

The season didn't matter. Summer, winter, spring or autumn, every season was hunter season, but the hunters liked summer. They liked it because it was easier to hide from the prey, it was easier to just sit and wait for the aim. There was no wind to blow outing them. Tatia enjoyed the few quite afternoons she had. She had been visiting Rafael for a few hours, and now she just stood here looking over the sea for a while. It was calm, almost calming her forever tense shoulders. Tatia had just texted Walter few seconds ago, the new moon left werewolves without their supernatural spark, and she didn't like staying too far from his pack around that time. And not with hunters out here in the woods, now was the best time to attack the werewolves. She narrowed her eyes for a slim second as she heard something from the trees behind her, and the shapeshifter spun around grabbing an arrow just before it hit her head, grabbing the next one as well that fired just seconds after. She threw them down at the ground, the blue-green eyes beginning to glow read as she scanned the area, "are you gonna hide in there or come out here and fight?" Tatia raised her voice as she tried to pick the scent. Then to her surprise she caught more than just one human, bloody brillant, these hunters seemly just didn't know when to stop. If it wasn't demons it were bloody hunters, why couldn't they just turn the fight on one another and kill each other already? Another scent not long from her, made her become aware of all the different people close to her. There was no escaping here without a fight, so much for a quite afternoon. Tatia bit her lip shortly trying to count the different senses, already grabbing the dagger in her belt. Perhaps, she would have to be a little late for her visit to Walter. Few of the hunters stepped out of their hiding spot, with a loaded riffel aimed at her, yet the shapeshifter just narrowed her eyes a little bit, tightened the grip on the dagger. Stupid humans..
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up   Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 1:11 pm

Hunting season, not for the normal prey in the woods, not for humans finding a poor creature to add to their collections of kills. No, this was season for a very interesting individual. A siren brought up with her whole tribe learning to walk the earth at a very young age and then fighting. Because the men didn’t only roam the seas anymore, sadly it was very rare that you would find hunters out on sea as they knew it was the dangerous place to be for a mere human.

She had been in the waters not one hour ago, before she had picked up the trail of a pack of humans, unbelievable it was like Gaia was becoming the hot center for witches, demons and hunters these days like something big was brewing just none of them really knew what.
Laying back she saw how an hour was fizzling through the air towards a woman that caught it just before it hit her. Impressive, calculated and cold eyes traveled the bushes. She could smell them.
Well then that meant she was a person she cared to help, as they all came out and aimed their guns towards her she finally stood up and walked casual towards them.
You really should remember to check all of your flanks” she breathed in a deep and hushed voice, but high enough for them to look back, fatal mistake as it meant the person’s head. The dull sound of the head hitting the ground before the body sank the same way. Her katana was hanging in the air as she looked towards the next hunter “Your move
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Cause if I don’t walk then I get caught up
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Caught in the crowd
» Caught redhanded
» Caught by the temptations {Cw}
» Caught in the silence
» Whoops, you caught me - Talion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum