Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Praying for me

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyTors Jun 03, 2021 2:04 pm

Dedicated to  @Alison

DATE | 2nd of June 2021
TIME | After the last classes are done
WEATHER | Warm, over 20 degrees and sun is baking
ATTIRE | Oufit + a bruise under her check and a scar

Danica looked around, where was she? Some kids pumped into her apologizing, before they started to talk and laughing again. Students? She looked around the parking lot where she was, she had followed his scent here, she just needed to see him. It had been three days since he had told her that he was going to claim her and then never show up again. But he couldn’t have meant that, could he? Was he really that cruel?
She was visibly shaking as if she wasn’t wearing enough clothes. Which didn’t make sense as it was around twenty degrees, and she was wearing a jacket over her clothes where as others was walking around in t-shirts, skirts or shorts.

His scent was all over here, that was when she looked up and saw she was standing by the academy. Was he a teacher here? She took a couple of steps towards the entrance and dumped into a new student “I’m sorry” she said with pale blue lips the kid just nodded and gave her a smile, werewolf. “It’s no problem” she smelled of smoke – “Hey sorry, do, do you know Diego?” the girl turned around looking at her pushing her brown looks behind her ears “Do you mean professor Gonzáles?” she asked and Danica just nodded, she didn’t know if it was his last name but “Yeah I know of him, what’s it to you?” she narrowed her eyes and she made a small sigh “Just need to talk to him” the girl gave her a warmer smile as if she figured out that Danica might not be a weirdo after all “Schools out for today, so my guess is that he went home already though I haven’t seen him today, now I need to go” the girl nodded and then ran towards a car were an older male werewolf was calling at her.

So, he wasn’t even there today? Or now? She put her arms around her, what was she even doing? He didn’t want to see her.

And just leave you never to be intimate with anyone again

She choked down a sob, and walked over to her car, but just as she put in the key to open the old rust bucket everything went black, and she collapsed in front of it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 7:36 am

Outfit

One of the students had reached Alison, telling her about this odd stranger out in the parking lot that had been swaying around. Alison had nodded to the student and promised she would take care of it, the fairy worked so hard on making the academy a safe place again - a save space for the students to be in after everything that had happened around here. It was lucky she had Jack and Victoria to take over some of Diego's classes today when he had called in, that he had some family things to take care off. Alison understood the importance of family. Alison walked closer to the exit, watching carefully the stranger she had been told about, the fairy also watching her talk with some of the students, but mostly stayed back at first, making sure that everything was alright. Maybe the stranger would leave by herself? Alison frowned a bit. A little magic spell had made it able for Alison to hear what they were chatting about, Diego, Alison wondered what this hybrid wanted with Diego.

However, it seemed like the hybrid were just heading back to her car. Not in a state Alison would call it, safe to drive. Far from. And right she had been in that theory, as the girl collapsed in front of the car. "Bloody hell," Alison mumbled to herself before rushing out the door, and run across the parking lot to the car. She sat down on her knees, lifting her hands just over the girl's body making sure she wasn't dead, before magically teleport them back to her house. Perks on being able to intensify her own magic. Amaryllis was at a daycare that Abigal had provided for her, making it able for Alison to not stress about the late hours she had to work, but she barely got time to spend with her child these days. It helped now that she had Lucas to share the main tasks with.

Alison made sure to place the stranger on the couch, crossing her arms a bit as she looked down at the collapsed stranger. Maybe it was the whole, alone in the world vibe that made Alison act, she knew what it was like to search for someone or something, how it was like to lose everything. Being left alone like you were nothing. Alison sat down next to the couch, placing a hand on the hybrid's forehead to check her temperature. A little healing spell to restore whatever that might have taken her off, the fairy wasn't blind to the scar nor the bruise, but right now it wasn't her main concern. Besides, she had no idea how the woman would react to her when she woke up again. Alison got up again and sat down on the coffee table, crossing the left leg over the right, just waiting.
Danica

Danica

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 11:10 am

One day Danica would get her act together, one day Danica would get better, one day.
But the day never came, because every time the hybrid had crawled up from the pit that people left her in, someone or something was sure to just kick her back down. So here she was, not even knowing where she was, or if she was even alive. In pitch blackness not in contact with the world around her or her own mind. There was just nothing.

The small touch of healing magic was enough to make Danica stir, and after a moment she slowly opened her eyes. The smell of baked goods was the first thing that hit her, before she turned her gaze around finding the redhaired woman sitting on the coffee table looking at her. “Hello” Danica whispered with a sore throat and licked her crusted lips. “Sorry” it was a standard for her, when waking up at strange places, wouldn’t be the first time but mostly it was always the hospital. “wait” she mumbled, slowly sitting up in the sofa she was lying in “I was, at the academy” she mumbled, she hadn’t been on drugs this time, she had just been very tried. Her hands glided down her face and started rubbing her temples. “Where am I?” she asked, looking back that fairy once again.

Sidst rettet af Danica Tors Jun 10, 2021 3:53 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 6:16 am

Alison frowned a bit looking at the woman as she came to her senses again, it was natural for the fairy to be curious about other beings and their stories, so of course she was eager to know what went on inside the hybrid's head. For some reason the stranger apologized, which Alison didn't say anything to, she just observed her in silence for a moment as the stranger sat up slowly. Alison nodded to confirm that she had been at the academy, still observing as the woman ran her hands over her face. Alison took a slightly deeper breath in before exhaling again."You are at my home," she replied looking shortly around. "You collapsed in the middle of the parking lot, so I thought it was for the best to get you somewhere else," the fairy added with a slightly warmer smile. "I'm Alison," Alison presented herself, wanting to give less of a stranger vibe, besides if it wasn't for the light and warm aura, this entire situation looked more like a gentle kidnapping than anything else. "You should hydrate - are you hungry?" Alison then asked, her eyes waltzed over the hybrid. She even wanted to ask if she wanted to shower, get some new clothing, but perhaps just giving her food and something to drink was enough for this moment at least.
Danica

Danica

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 4:03 pm

At your home?” she said clearly not understanding how she was brought here, how long had she been out of it? Then her eyes narrowed, and she looked at the woman sitting over for her, she could feel the strong magic around her, but it was different from how she had experienced pureblood witches, could this really be. A fairy?
Danica slowly nodded as the woman explained that she had collapsed in the middle of the parking lot. What a mess, it wouldn’t be the first time she had fainted from being overworked, but normally she could always make it home before it happen. The sceptic look disappeared as the fairy told her, her name, Alison. What a pretty name, it was funny. Normally that kind of aura that was around Alison would have drawn Danica in, it felt like peace and home. But she didn’t really feel anything other than just being calm. She quickly pushed that feeling away and licked her lips. “My name is Danica, thank you for helping me, I haven’t met a lot of people that would do that” to be fair, she wasn’t sure if she had ever met anyone that would just help a totally stranger like that and bring them to their home. Danica could be a vicious hybrid that wasn’t anywhere near good. Not that she would ever do anyone anything, unless she was threatened, pushed or – yeah okay maybe she wasn’t the best person! But she didn’t attack blindly or without cause.
Danica looked at her a little confused when she was asked if she was hungry. “You know what, yes I am, if it’s not too much of an inconvenience” a small smile formed on her plum lips as her eyes slowly glided over the room she was sitting in.
Gæst
Gæst

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Danica. Alison nodded a bit, as she thanked the fairy for helping. "Many people these days are reaching a point of selfishness, if you ask me," she confessed with a small chuckle. It was true. But the world had always been like that, she had even been like that at some point in her life. Looking out for herself, sometimes that was important too, and it had taken time to learn that it didn't have to destroy other people's happiness. Then again, Alison also had more than enough power to defend herself should the stranger have chosen to attack her - and Amaryllis wasn't home.

Alison nodded when the woman said she would like something. Luckily, Alison always had something in her fridge. "It's not," she confirmed and got up from the kitchen table, almost bouncing to the kitchen, using her magic to quickly make something, a good sandwich with homemade bread, kitchen and some salad, even a little bit of cheese, because why the hell not. While her magic did the sandwich making, Alison found some cold water from the fridge and when done, placing the sandwich on a plate and brought that and the glass of water with her to the living room again. She placed it on the coffee table, "there you go." She smiled. "So, what were you doing at the academy?" Alison asked carefully, she was naturally curious, but it was also her school, she cared about what reasons Danica had to be there.
Danica

Danica

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyMan Jun 28, 2021 11:19 pm

A soft sarcastic sound left her lips as Alison said that many people tended to think about themselves first. To be fair, she understood where that mentality came from. Whenever she had given, she had never gotten anything in return other than another stab in the heart. So, why should you keep trying?
To be fair, I understand where this tendency to protect yourself and look the other way is coming from. So, that makes it even more precious when people help” she stated while turning her eyes back to the fairy sitting not far away from her. It was hard not to slip out a little laugh, as she saw how the woman named Alison started almost hopping into the kitchen to make something. Her red hair dancing around her shoulders as she did so.

It didn’t take long before she came back with what to Danica was a feast. Something that she normally didn’t buy as money was a little tight. Mostly because she spended so many of them on remedies that could make her forget her miserable situation. “Wow, that, that is really something, thank you so much” She whispered her voice stained with gratitude as she sat up in the sofa to be able to eat better. Just as she was to take a bite, Alison asked her what she was doing at the academy. Danica licked her lips and looked almost as if someone had caught her right in the act of something she wasn’t allowed to. “I needed to talk to Diego Gonzáles” she explained truthfully and then grabbed the glass of water to take a sip. The coldness of the drink made her realize just how parched she was. This was really like a god send.
Gæst
Gæst

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 8:49 am

Alison knew what it was like, wandering around, feeling lost, broken and hungry. Not that she knew this woman's story, but the fairy had lived long enough to have seen the same eyes in different people. She was looking for Diego, which made her wonder why? Diego was an interesting man, she could see why someone would be fascinated by him. It wasn't that. Seeking him out at his workplace seemed rather rash, if you asked the fairy. And if it was so important why hadn't she made more moves towards finding him yet, or seemed more desperat. Maybe she just didn't like showing her cards to strangers, Alison understood that, most people didn't like sharing too much. "I can tell him you stopped by? I can't give you his number or any personal information I'm sorry," Alison replied before sitting a bit more up looking at the hybrid. It was a bit harsh, but she couldn't just have anyone wonder around collapsing at the parking lot at her school. The place was already filled with enough drama, adding more would not solve the issue. "I just want to prevent more students from getting a scare, I'm the headmaster," Alison made a small shrug as she licked her lips a bit. The fairy wanted to protect the students, the teachers and of course the school ground. Not that she saw Danica as a potential threat, she just wanted to come clean. "Or you don't want me to tell you that you stopped by?"
Danica

Danica

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Danica shook her head lightly to her question about telling Diego that she stopped by. She didn’t say anything as she had just taken a big bite of the sandwich that Alison had made for her. Even though it seemed like Alison had just thrown it together, it had to be one of the best things that she had eaten in a long time. When Alison kept on explaining that she wanted to prevent more students from getting a scare, and furthermore that she was the headmaster of the academy she even understood it better than she had done before. If she had been in Alison’s place, she would have thought and asked for the same.

The hybrid finally swallowed what she had been eating and looked towards the fairy. “I understand, it was an act of desperation really” she mumbled and sighed putting down the sandwich and took a sip of the water instead. Could she really explain why she was looking for Diego to not only a woman she had just met, but clearly also Diego’s boss?
I promise I won’t come hanging around anymore, please just don’t tell him that I was there” she finally asked.
Sponsoreret inhold

Praying for me Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Praying for me   Praying for me Empty

Praying for me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Andre steder på akademiet-
Gå til: