Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What a difference a day makes

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

What a difference a day makes Empty
IndlægEmne: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 10:32 am

LOCATION Cecilia's house
DATE June 1st 2021
TIME around 13
OUTFIT link
TOPIC FOR @Talia
Cecilia had found the number of a family member of the Nelson's. The Nelson's luckily the first people coming into her mind by that was the kids. Then second Cael, and how mad she even got at him by the thought. So, it wasn't really like she was fond of the idea that this person could be just like him, and leave when things got a little heated. Speaking to Eden about it shortly, even if it was the weirdest thing ever talking to your dead-not dead friend about what was best for her kids, she had done it. Eden had confirmed Talia not being a bad person and that it was worth the call, so she had called. Invited her over for lunch saying it was urgent that they spoke regarding the kids. Sneaky as Cecilia was, she had sat down a few days ahead with Seraphina and looked through some old pictures, then having asked questions about her aunt. Everyone who knew Cecilia knew about food being one of her favorite subjects. Katsu sandos.. Where and how was she even supposed to get some of that? Well, after some google searching and being thankful for being a shark in the kitchen - she had made the best she could do. Placed in the fridge and ready to go, she quickly did the dishes and set the table.

Then hearing the knock on the door, she walked out to the entrance and opened up. Cecilia smiled looking at the brunette. "Hey, you must be Talia, I'm so glad you could make it, come on in," she stepped a bit to the side to let the angel in. "I'm Cecilia, we spoke on the phone few days ago," she introduced herself holding her hand out to properly greet Talia. "I've made lunch, so I hope you are hungry." She went back into the living room walking past the dinning area to reach the kitchen ,so she could grab the plates in the fridge. Then placing them on the dining table. "What would you like to drink? Water, wine.. pepsi max," she chuckled a little. The pepsi max was Noa's doing whenever she was over, it was what she grabbed, so now Cecilia always made sure to buy some.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 10:50 am

Taila had been on assignment in Israel, reporting the disturbance that was happening right there now. She had argued that she rather wanted to go to Belfast, her birthplace as what was happening right now was absolutely horrifying. But her boss had insisted.  
She had just checked into the hotel, as her phone had started ringing her brows knitted as she looked at her work phone, it wasn’t ringing. Then she realized it was her old phone that she kept just in chase. A woman named Cecilia explained she was calling because of the Nelson kids, being overly confused about the whole thing she never really got time to ask any questions before she agreed to come back to Gaia to talk with her.

A few days after she stood there with a duffle back over her shoulder looking towards the house that was supposed to be Cecilia Rivers, she looked down on the slip of paper telling her the address. This was the right place. Still feeling very uneasy about being back and all the memories brought up, she should really go see the kids, Eden and, well Cael. As she was done here, but something also told her that it wouldn’t be something she was going to do. Why else would this stranger call her and tell her it was urgent? Her first instinct had told her that Marc was back, which had almost made her throw up after the call had ended.

Alright Talia, you can do this” she whispered and knocked on the door, not soon after a young woman opened the door, Talia matched her smile. “Yes, that is me” she said and walked in and then extended her hand as Cecilia introduced herself formerly “Nice to meet you” Talia took in a deep breath as she felt something wasn’t right, it felt like a heavy weight on her heart as Cecilia kept on talking, she kept rather quiet, observing. “Lunch sounds great been on route for almost twenty-four hours” she really tried not to just burst into a bunch of questions “Water would be very nice, I don’t drink” she said with a soft smile and then placed her duffle bag on the ground not far from the dining table. Katsu Sandos? Talia blinked and then looked towards Cecilia “That is not something you see everyone make just for a lunch” she said and nodded towards Cecilia “Now you really have me nervous, is the kids alright? Has something happened to Zadkiel?” she said and almost couldn’t breathe, had she failed? Oh god, please don’t tell me something happened to any of the kids.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 11:23 am

"You must be starving then, I know the feeling," she chuckled a bit and looked down at the plates. "No, well, Seraphina spilled the tea for me, she said this was your favorite," she replied with a small shrug. Food was always a good way to talk, a good way to get to know people. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and placed her hands on the back of the chair. "As of right now, they are alright. They are as alright as they can be," she told directly to calm down whatever worry that could start to unravel. "But they are what I wanted to talk to you about," a smaller sigh left the human's lips as she took yet another deeper breath in. Where did you even start a conversation like this. In the moment she couldn't even recall what she had said over the phone, even for someone who was used to talk to people who lost loved ones in surgeries or was unable to be saves - talking about what had happened to Eden was still a raw subject to her. She just rarely realized it till she was forced to deal with it on her own, calling Talia she had been alone in that moment, figuring out what to say, not making it sound to death like even though death was involved. Her mind like a train of thoughts making her take a slightly deeper breath in yet again.

After Eden had died and everything had been so out of it, she had sat down with Zitora for a moment, making sure that there was something, some papers with Cecilia's name on when it came to the children. It was perhaps not legal all the way through, but sometimes rules had to be bend a little. But it also made sure that Cecilia had an actual chance to help these kids, "Eden return a month ago, it was very hard on Seraphina and Tien.. they watched her die that night. They blame themselves, all of them," she tightened the grip slightly on the chair. "Cael found the situation too hard to handle for Kemuel, so they took off, moved out of the country and none of us has heard from them since.. they haven't been alone though," she assured Talia before lifting one hand up from the hair to run over her hair. "My boyfriend and I have been staying with them, I'm a good friend of Eden's, so -" she stopped talking realizing it was many given informations at once. "How about you sit down, and we will talk all this out, I will fill you up on anything you would like to know - all I ask is that you don't turn their back on them. They can't handle anymore loss, so if you know now that you aren't going to stick around, don't put it on their shoulders." It sounded harsh, and it was. Cecilia knew how hard it was to be with someone, thinking they would stick around, and then one day they were just gone. She didn't want the kids to go through that as well, they shouldn't lose anyone else.
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 12:05 pm

Okay” she said and slowly sat down, this seemed like a; you need to sit down moment. He sniffed and didn’t take her eyes of Cecilia as she started explaining, the more that came out of the humans mouth the clearer it was to see that Talia had no idea what was going on. Eden had died?

Cael, had left!? She sank and it was so clear all the emotions that came over her face, but she didn’t say anything, she just took it in tried to understand what all of this was about. Because not of it made sense, none of it. She hadn’t even realized she had stood up again as Cecilia asked her to sit down again. “I –“ she started and had no idea how to even start. She believed that Cecilia might meant that she hadn’t even been to the funeral, but there had been a very good reason for that. The main fact that she didn’t even know.
I haven’t talked with my brother since around 2007, we had a huge fight over him not being there enough and I” she blinked. It felt like someone was punching her in the chest multiple times. "I didn’t even know, oh my god, the poor kids and I wasn't even at the funeral” she whispered and looked into nothing as she processed all the information that had just been given “Of course, of course doesn’t need another Nelson that isn’t going to stay – Cael left!?” she stood up again filled with anger and wanted to kick something “That bastard!! After everything I gave up, moving away, because he wouldn’t listen!” she could scream and she hadn’t even began to understand the whole Eden dying and now was back again. “what.. what happened” she deflated like a balloon and sat down again, trying to calm herself Cecilia didn’t deserve her anger because of an unresolved family problem.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyFre Maj 28, 2021 9:59 pm

Since 2007, it was a long time going without talking to your sibling. Cecilia couldn't even go more than three weeks without calling Tyler, even with how everything had been. Cecilia nodded a bit to confirm that yes, Cael had left. She understood where the anger was coming from, it wasn't an easy task sitting down and sitting still when something like this came to show. However, Cecilia remained calm and sat down around the same time Talia got back into her seat. What had happened? Where did one even start to explain that? She could take it from the beginning from what she knew, and she only knew a little. "I'm sorry, I know its a lot to process, there is really no easy way to this," she confessed with an sad smile on her lips. "It all started in the beginning of the year, to my knowledge at least. Seraphina disappeared for a month," she took larger breath in, she remembered how worried and all over the place Eden had been in that time. "She was scared to come home because she had fallen. It was an accident and all, and she returned home again. I don't know a lot about what was going on in Eden and Cale's married, but things weren't good, and after the thing with Seraphina, things just shattered more and more," Cecilia got up from her chair again and walked over to open a bottle of red wine and got two glasses. "I think we need something stronger than water to get through this conversation," she chuckled a bit mostly to herself before returning to the table.

Cecilia sat down and poured wine up into the two glasses, and placed the bottle back on the table. "Then Cael wanted to separate from Eden, so Eden moved with Seraphina, Tien and Kemuel here to Aston. Zadkiel lives with his girlfriend here in Aston as well. Laila got accepted to this huge ballet thing in Moonlight Falls, so it was just them, then of course everything went down the hill." Cecilia grabbed one of the glasses and took a larger mouthful of the wine. Sometimes she forgot that she was in it was well, that she had lost someone that night too. But in taking care of the kids and everything else in her life, she most of the times forgot - and it was sitting here, she felt how close it actually was. Cecilia leaned back in her seat, collecting her thoughts on the matter. It was a while since she had talked about it, most people just knew or assumed they knew. Cecilia had no idea how long Tien had been using, and despite all she wanted was to help her, she knew now was far from the time for Tien to take on something like that. "Cael left a week after Eden died, and he took Kemuel along with him. I - So, yeah, it's been difficult ever since."
Archibald

Archibald

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyLør Maj 29, 2021 1:03 pm

The more that Cecilia talked the more Talia’s heart sank, Seraphina had fallen? And in the same year seen her mother die, and then also lost her father? If it wasn’t because she almost felt like this was an interview, where she was being tested if she was allowed to be a part of the Nelson kids life again, she would have excused herself and run towards the house right now. Something stronger than water, Talia looked at the glass of wine and almost wondered if she should take a sip. But she didn’t, as she had told before she didn’t drink, and there was a very good reason for that. Not that Cecilia could know that, and it wasn’t

This time she remained seated and just tried to comprehend all that was given to her. Cael wanted to be separated from Eden? The same brother that had been so against of being divorced in the first place, but she also knew it would be a matter of time before Eden would get enough of the constant behavior from Cael. Not being there, always thinking about what he thought Eden would want, instead of what she really wanted. But that he left and only took one of the kids with him? “I don’t know what to say” she whispered and looked into the table with disbelief “I – don’t even know how to start, no family should go through so much on such a short amount of time, but it seems like there is a curse over the family name Nelson“ she took in a deep breath and knew this wasn’t her story to tell but it would make a woman like Cecilia understand why she had left in the first place. “Cael and I come from a family were our parents were together for a very long time, and getting a divorce wasn’t something that you did in their eyes, you stuck together no matter what, and Cael was a firm believer in what our parents said, that was the truth” she licked her lips “I was in a huge fight with Cael about my now ex-husband Marc, and it turned into me accusing him not being there enough for the kids, a lot of things happened and I realize that Marc was a threat to the family I had to take him away, afraid that Cael would take his side, I instead made sure that Marc would transfer in his firm, and I kept him away from Gaia all those years, we divorced back in 2017, I never thought” she breathed out and pressed fingers towards her temple. “But you said that you took care of them? And that Eden is back?” she said and looked up again, it was a big commitment to just take care of a friends’ kids like that. Not many would have had the energy to do so. “I don’t know what to say, the kids were everything for me, enough so that I was willing to sacrifice my relationship to get Marc away from them” she mumbled and shook her head.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes EmptyFre Jun 04, 2021 10:19 am

She didn't know what to say. Cecilia knew that feeling way to well, just trying to explain this, was overwhelming and seemed so unrealistic. It was also true, no family should through so much. Curse over the Nelson name, perhaps, or just a curse over this God forsaken country. Talia told her story, and as always Cecilia listened very carefully to what was said. She frowned a bit by the confession about Talia's ex-husband being a threat for the family, making her sit a little bit back. A threat could mean a lot of things, but she didn't think it as any good. But you said that you took care of them? "Yeah, I take care of them," she corrected Talia a bit with a warmer smile, as the human breathed out again. She still took care of the children. "Eden is back, ish. It's quite complicated," she added shortly after, not even sure how to explain Eden's situation.

Cecilia took a deeper breath in before taking a mouthful of the wine, not really caring if Talia was drinking or not, she needed it. Tien was hanging out with Bash lately, which had a good influence on Tien at least it seemed so. Cecilia wasn't the children's mother, and she was never going to replace Eden, and she didn't want to do that either, but she loved these kids. "I say take it slow with them. Tien and Sera are both very vulnerable right now, and I think they are just starting to find a little bit of stability again. But maybe we can set up a few dinners, Tien and I can cook something," she suggested with a friendly smile. "Laila has a few shows in Moonlight falls over the next few days, I can't attend because of work - but maybe you could start there. I'm sure Zadkiel would love to tag along as well."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What a difference a day makes   What a difference a day makes Empty

What a difference a day makes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Practice makes Perfect or so they say
» those things makes for perfect Practice
» Piano makes freindships? /Ninotchka
»  “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Boligområderne :: Greenwell Street-
Gå til: