Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All Too Well

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 12:33 pm

Date: 4th of May 2021
Time: Afternoon
Attire: Link
Other: Speaks with an American accent
Topic for: @Cassian xx
________
He didn't visit his father was much as he would like, usually it was because he was very busy at work - or because he had to spend time with Lexie. Long with that Sebastian had a demanding job as well, one he was very fond of, but it still took a lot of time and he had still lot of things to learn. Therefor, time became something he just couldn't seem to hold on to. He had just few days ago gotten the information from his father that Eden was still alive, and he felt like a heavy rock was lifted from his heart. He had tried to reach out, and by trying he meant driving past the house countless times wanting to knock on the door to the family home - let them know he was there for them. But he was sad as well, grieving over the person who had been like a second mother to him. Sebastian realized by now he had been sitting in his car for quite sometime now, just starring into the open road ahead. He then opened the door and closed it behind him, and walked up to the door. After a few knocks he realized no one was home. He could of course lock himself in, but it would be a waste of time, of course he was working late. Sebastian walked back to his car, thinking about just getting some take out and have dinner ready for when he got home. Then he saw one of the neighbors walking towards his house. It was funny, he had never payed attention to him before. Spending so much time with Fern and learning magic, along with his studies and being on top of his class - he had never payed attention to the people who lived close to his father. Then again, Sebastian hadn't lived here in almost seven years.

So, when his eyes met with the stranger, who wasn't really a stranger, yet was, he lifted his hand to greet him with a friendly smile. Then something oddly familiar hit him like a slap right across the face. Maybe it was the hair, it had to be the hair. The curles he also always spend so much time to tame. "Hey," he finally managed to speak, not really expecting a reply or anything. Yet, he couldn't shake this unsettling yet settling feeling raising in his chest. What was that all about?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 10:24 am

It had been a long night, morning and afternoon.
He had been called up around one in the morning by an employee that had seen a mistake in their malware. After getting out of bed and driving to the office, only to realize that someone was trying to hack their system. The whole team had been called in, and now that he had been in the office, he had started working instead of just driving home. Which was also why he was wearing sunglasses as he parked his Porsha in the closed of garage. Just as he put the key in the lock, he realized that he had forgot all about milk. He had run out yesterday, and all he really craved right now was a good cup of coffee. Well, lucky there was a really good barista just around the corner. So he walked back and waited around twenty minutes and walked back to his house, just to almost walk into a person.

Shit, I’m sorry” he mumbled, with a tired voice and finally looked up and locked eyes with the person. It was like someone punched him in the stomach and then ripped the carpet from out under him. It was looking straight into the mirror.
And then an American accent. What the hell was this? “Hello” he finally got out and removed his sunglasses and put them in his pocket “Cassian” he said, and put out his hand and a small smile formed on his lips “Well, I’ll be damned it’s like looking straight into a mirror – do you live here?” he asked, trying to contain the immense panic that was bobbling under the surface. A voice screamed in his head, that this boy was not about to tell him that he was Ash son. Because then Jez had some serious explaining to do.
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Just like the person in front of him, Bash was shocked by how much they looked alike. Then again, Bash just thought it was his mind playing tricks on him, maybe because he was lacking sleep or hadn’t been drinking enough water. That could explain his delusional thoughts. The guy presented himself, Cassian, Sebastian took his hand with a firm shake. “Sebastian.” The small smile made a similar smile appear on Bash’ lip. The small smile left his lips shortly by the next statement, because he had been thinking the same thing only minutes ago. Sebastian took a deeper breath in and tightened his jaw a little, then he nodded towards Ash’ house. “No, but my father does. I thought he would be home from work now, but I guess it’s been another busy day at the hospital,” he replied in a small sigh. Sebastian was used to it, after all he was a busy man himself. Then again, he had hoped that he had been lucky. “But I agree, you do have almost as nice hair as I do,” he pointed out to the statement that had him mostly shocked. Could it be? Sebastian knew that he had a biological father out there, somewhere, but he had never asked about who he was. Of course, he had been curious, but he also didn’t want to break his father’s heart even more. Sebastian could be blunt and just ask if Cassian knew his father or his mother for that matter, solve the mystery once and for all. Instead he asked: “Are you a witch, warlock or whatever we call ourselves these days?”
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyFre Maj 21, 2021 11:19 am

Sebastian. His name started to ring in his mind as a word you just couldn’t let go. The more he looked at him, his mannerisms it was indeed like looking into the mirror, but it reminded him of someone else that filled him with dread. He had never meant to hurt anyone when he had taken Jezebel to bed, but with her powers it had been like being teleported back in time. Back to Rome when they had been sitting together watching how Rome was build been to parties by some of the highest gods that didn’t mind Jez being a fallen angel, because that wasn’t something the Greek gods did, they were more about power, ego and who had the biggest -. Yes well, times had been different then, and after he had lost his wife meeting Jez again, had been more than his heart god bear. Now something was standing in front of him, that might very well be his son. A son he never wanted, never wished for and a constant reminder to Ash that his wife had cheated on him with Cassian. What a cruel world.

The dread only became bigger as Bastian signaled with his head were his father lived. “Ah, Ash Mitchellfuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckAnd that would make your mom Jezebel” his voice was but a whisper as he said that, “yes warlock, witch what you want to call it, I’m sorry I have to call someone” he didn’t want to be rude but he just had to know, and he had to know now. His fingers fumbled around as he finally found her contact and pushed down waiting for either her answering machine or her picking up.
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 8:09 pm

His reaction was more than enough for Sebastian's mind to pin-point why he was reacting like he did. All Bash really needed was the conformation of his mother's name, and Sebastian had what he needed to know he was standing in front of his biological father. Sebastian nodded to confirm that Jezebel was his mother, he hadn't seen his mother in years, even though she texted him and tried to call him quite often, he hadn't found it in his heart to forgive her just yet. He was possibly putting both the blame on her and not on his biological father, mostly because he hadn't had the chance, now he did, but he also didn't want to overthrow him with blame. I’m sorry I have to call someone, Bash nodded a bit breathlessly and watched Cassian take a few steps back. "Yes, will wait here." He opened the door to his car letting Micky stretch his wings and shake his feather's in the nice spring breeze.

---

Jez frowned a bit looking down at her screen, she was waiting for Joel to come back with some take away in the smaller apartment she had rented while they were staying here. Cassian, it was quite sometime since she had seen his name light up on her screen, and she wondered if he had spotted her down the street or something the month she had been around town. Jezebel took the phone up and answered the call. "Cass, hey what's up?"
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 10:03 am

Cassian looked over his shoulders as Sebastian said he would wait, it had been rather rude of him just to assume that he would just stick around a rather confused but grateful smile appeared on Cassian’s lips as he nodded “Thank you, I, just need to confirm something then we’ll talk” – “We definitely need to talk” he added in a slight whisper as he waited for Jezebel to take the call. And she did, which was both nerve-racking and what he would have wanted. Because he needed answers quickly, but on the other hand he wasn’t really ready for this to be the confirmation that he indeed had a son, hidden away from him what, twenty-three, twenty-five years?

”Cass, hey what’s up?” Cassian had always praised himself for being a very mild tempered man, there had to take a lot to get him angry, screaming or in worst case slashing out. It had happened a couple of times, one of those had resulted in his wife’s death because he had hit her with one of his spells killing her on the spot. He didn’t even want to go over the formalities or pleasantries “You need to tell me right now, if you gave birth to our son over twenty years ago” he said with a low simmering voice, that didn’t wanted to be pulled around in the arena. He needed answers, and he needed them now.

Sidst rettet af Cassian Man Maj 24, 2021 8:42 am, rettet 1 gang
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptySøn Maj 23, 2021 10:18 am

Jezebel frowned a bit, waiting for him to tell her the reason for the call. The seconds felt like hours, years even and it wasn't nice. The second he spilled the tea, she closed her eyes and took a sharper breath in. The thing was, back then , she had no idea if it was Ash or Cassian who was the father to Sebastian, and it had seemed like the right thing to go with the husband rather than the person she had reunited with. "I did," she confirmed and exhaled, "I didn't know if he was yours in the beginning," she added. It was possibly first when the genetics really kicked in as Bash' had grown older that she had gotten the confirmation that she needed, so had Ash. "I take you have met him then, Sebastian," Jez tightened her jaw a bit, hating doing this over the phone, "I'm in town.. if you want, please let me explain everything later tonight or tomorrow," she almost begged, knowing he must be so angry at her for this. But people being angry at her was far from a new thing, and one should think she had gotten use to it by now, yet she never did.

--

Bash just stood by his car talking to Micky while he slightly in the corner of his eye watched the conversation that his biological father had, he assumed by the tension it could only be with one person. Bash' mother. Perhaps he should go visit her, he thought to himself for a second. He had been holding a grudge for so long, and Jezebel was his mother even if he was pissed over how she had treated his father.
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyMan Maj 24, 2021 8:52 am

I did.
She did, she had given birth and not told him. It had only been a call telling him that she couldn’t do this her husband anymore and they should stop seeing each other. Which he had understood, and he had traveled back to Gaia. There would have been taken test while she had been pregnant! How could she had just waited when there could have been even the slightest chance. He was vivid, and it could only be seen on how he pulled his hand into a fist. But someone had felt how angry Cassian had gotten and not a few minutes after an owl was sitting on his shoulder. Archimedes wasn’t saying anything but the weight that he gave Cass was more than enough to make him calm down. “Yes, I’ve met him, or more like walked straight into him!” he raised is voice and then took a deep breath “Fine we can met, tomorrow, I need time because this, this is anything but okay Jez, and as of right now I don’t understand why Ash never took it upon himself to end me, because” he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose like he always did when he got either upset or stressed out. “I’ll text you later, I need to talk with him – bye” he ended the call without hearing her goodbyes he could, if he was being honest quite frankly scream at this point. He was tried and spend, and he so ready to just jump into bed. Deep breaths Jones.
He walked over to Sebastian and scratched his head “So –“ he sighed, and gestured to his house “I really don’t want to start another feud with your father, as he never deserved any of what happened back then, but would you like to come in and talk?
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 10:01 am

Jez took a sharper breath in placing to fingers on her nasal spine, while closing her eyes. She hadn't even spoken to her kids for so long. Neither Bash or Aleks, but she was good at isolating herself when she felt unwanted. Oh course she knew it wasn't okay, so she didn't argue with him on that, also she didn't have time, with having faced not only Remiel again but also Michael - things were rocky in her head, and she didn't even have the slightest idea on what to do, which was rare for someone who always seemed to be one step ahead. He then hung up which was fair.

Bash turned his attention towards Cassian as he turned to him after the call. Frustrated and stressed clearly, but Bash wasn't going to dig into it. The request to talk was met with Bash lifting his chin a little bit. He was right, his father hadn't deserved any of it, but it was also many years ago and Bash had always wondered, been naturally curious - especially when it came to where the source of his magic came from. "Yeah, it would be lovely." He nodded to confirm he wanted to talk. Bash also knew it was low of himself to refuse to speak to his mother, it was just easier than knowing he wanted to forgive her and hug her. With powers like Bash' it was hard not to let go and forgive, because he understood so much more about people than the average person did. Micky shifted his shape into the golden lion tamarin shape, and sat there nicely on Sebastian's left shoulder. Bash nodded towards the house before following Cassian. His heart beginning to feel heavy as the wave of nerves started to rush to the surface - of course he was nervous, who wouldn't be in this situation?
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyMan Jun 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Cassian gave the boy a small smile and nodded. He stood there for a while his tired brain still trying to figure out what had just transpired. How did one just, acknowledge that they suddenly had a son? And not only a son, but a twenty something that had been living his whole life with another man as his father? It was hard not just to withdraw into oneself and try to process this alone. But after a few seconds, that almost felt like hours of standing and looking at the person that looked so much like himself. He finally nodded again and with a sigh he started walking towards his house. Looking like just any of the others, only difference was the lock that was powered by his very unique magic imprint. He snapped his fingers and a light simmer danced around his hand as he pressed it towards the hand panel that had come out after he had pushed in a four-digit code. “Sorry, I have a lot of my unfinished work here at home, and I can’t risk someone getting their hands on it, so it’s a little elaborate locking system” he explained with an apologetic smile.

The house was very modern, almost futuristic meeting minimalism. There was the furniture that was needed. A couch, a table some chairs and a fully stocked kitchen that was never used. Everything was on one plan, but every ‘room’ was in different height level, the living room being lower than the kitchen.
Cup of tea maybe?” he asked, as he placed his car keys on the small table by the entrance. As he walked toward the kitchen to get himself a glass of cold water. Having an American fridge made it so quick. He put the cup of coffee on the kitchen island facing the living room. Making it very easy to watch tv from the 55-inch screen. It was clear that this man had a lot of money, even as it was so sparce in the house. The only room in the entire space that was more personal was locked away from prying eyes as it was his work room. If one needed to see who he was by looking at how he lived, they needed to visit his small cabin by Oakheart.
Or maybe a glass of water?” Cassian asked as he pulled down a glass from one of the overhead cabinets.
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyTirs Jun 29, 2021 5:48 am

It was a more advanced security system, Bash of all people should know that you couldn't always trust people, and therefor making sure that unwanted people didn't get in was essential. "No worries," he assured with a small smile. It just pushed Sebastian's curiosity on what unfinished work it was. Finally get got inside, his eyes scanned the house, looking around, the smile was still small and noticeable on his face. His gaze turned towards Cassian again as he mentioned tea, watched him walking towards the kitchen only to follow after having looked at Micky for a few seconds. "Tea is good," he responded. Bash never said no to tea, Fern had influenced him to drink tea whenever his nerves were a bit off. It was possibly the best way to cope with everything whenever he needed, not that he always did follow her advice.

Bash stood in the door frame, leaning a little against with his shoulder, while his light brown eyes finally processed everything. It was weird for him as well. But for a parent not to know anything about their child for so many years, the guilt of not having been seeking out the truth earlier started to boil a bit. Because, of course he had been curious, and he had all the means to actually find out, he just hadn't wanted to stir things up. "I work as a psychologist, trauma psychologist to be specific," he then told while taking a deeper breath in, "here in Aston". Had it been him in this role he would be filled with questions, even if the head hadn't processed much of it yet. It was a lot to process, also a reason why Bash didn't push anything. He was young to be in this kind of work already, his natural understanding of people and the behaviors had made his way here easier. Then, raised by brilliant people, he was molded for this. "It's a nice space," he then added looking around shortly before letting his eyes land on his actual father again. It was still weird, but nothingness he took it. Accepted it.
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 9:51 am

One cup of tea coming up
Cassian started making preparations for the tea as Sebastian’s voice rang out to him. Maybe he should have asked about him. And for a split-second Cassian felt overwhelmed once again, because he didn’t know how to act or talk to this person. They had such a deep connection without even knowing each other. What if he had hated him? What if this young boy had found out he wasn’t Ash’s, and then resented the fact that his biological father hadn’t been there, or had done this to his family? There was many thoughts going through the man, that had been a father to so many children, but never anyone that he had shared blood with.

A trauma psychologist, that’s really impressive” Cassian’s voice finally found it’s sound and he turned towards his son standing leaning up the doorframe looking at the place that Cassian had. “You might now me, or my family, we own The Jones corporation” he took in a deep breath, even though they sold guns they also did a lot of other stuff. Like new high-end machines for hospitals and so on. He had become very good at talking himself out of meetings with Aston Hospital, after that one time where he had run into Ash. Not really how he wanted to start his day. Which was funny given that they now lived beside each other.
My father actually lives next door with my youngest siblings” he took the kettle off as he heard the water was done boiling and started to poor it over the leaves in a small restrainer. He never had tea in bags. All loose and he always bought them in special shops. When you could remember a time when tea and coffee was the worst possible thing you could drink, then you came to appreciate these times when it was so easy to get good tea.

Yeah well, it’s not really my style to be honest. I have a small cabin in Oakheart I like more, but this is close to my father, my sister and their grandmother that isn’t feeling super well at the moment” he walked over with the tea “Here you are” he said with a smile and walked back to get his own cup. Walking the few steps down to the seating area and sat down on the couch. “Is there anything you would like to know?” he then asked, looking at Sebastian. If he had been him, there would have been tons of question. The first one, what the hell happened?
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Bash smiled by the mention on it being impressive, it had felt so natural for Sebastian to go down that path. It was a path of helping and understanding people better. The only thing Bash disliked about his powers was that he never really had much mystery out of other people, he noticed how they carried themselves, every little expression in their face - nothing he could turn off. Which was also the reason why he either way pushed through for a conversation, but tried to be as little informative as possible, but still with things that meant something to Bash. The Jones Corporation, yeah he had heard about them. "Yeah, I've read a few articles online I reckon," Bash replied with a friendly smile.

The young warlock blinked a little, by the mention of the fact that he had a grandfather close by. This close by. It was like he had been stepping on broken glass trying to avoid finding out more about the truth, because it wouldn't do Ash more good. But it had also done Bash no good to not search for some answers. Bash chuckled a bit by the way he made the tea, the only right way. Okay, if he had let Aleks buy it, it always ended up being in bags and all the shit Bash had thrown at Aleks for not getting the right one. Which was why he always ended up getting from Fern now and then.

Sebastian raised a brow a little by the mention of it not being his style, "no?" He turned his light brown eyes back to his father. He could see it though, this place was very secure, close to family, closer to family than he had realized. "I get it, being close to family. I live with my younger brother closer to the city center," he took a sharper breath, then smiled politely when he was handed the cup of tea. "Thank you." Bash followed Cassian to the sitting area and sat down in a chair across from him. Is there anything you would like to know? It was like a wind blowing over him, with so many questions and yet it was like nothing really found it ways to his mouth. Bash knew the whole story getting to him was unlikely a good story, because he had seen how it had broken up every single chance of anything between her mother and his father. Aleks had been the only one who had really spoken to their mother after. "What's the story? Your story on all this -" He asked a little curious, wanting to know with words from him what had happened.
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 9:23 am

ht brown eyes back to his father. He could see it though, this place was very secure, close to family, closer to family than he had realized. "I get it, being close to family. I live with my younger brother closer to the city center," he took a sharper breath, then smiled politely when he was handed the cup of tea. "Thank you." Bash followed Cassian to the sitting area and sat down in a chair across from him. Is there anything you would like to know? It was like a wind blowing over him, with so many questions and yet it was like nothing really found it ways to his mouth. Bash knew the whole story getting to him was unlikely a good story, because he had seen how it had broken up every single chance of anything between her mother and his father. Aleks had been the only one who had really spoken to their mother after. "What's the story? Your story on all this -" He asked a little curious, wanting to know with words from him what had happened.

Cassian had to draw in a sharp breath as Sebastian asked him what the story was in all of this. It was a fair question, and not a story he was very proud of. Cassian narrowed his eyes a little and looked towards his, son. It was still weird even accepting that voice in his head telling him that his son was sitting right in front of him. But he was a stranger.
I’ve known your mother for a very long time” he took a sip of his tea and looked towards the black tv screen. “We met back when Rome was being established” a soft smile formed on his lips as it was a memory he would always appreciate. A fond memory, which also had made it so hard when they had met again. “We were together for a long time, but as everything else coming with being a warlock, she wasn’t my mate and time ran out for us, so we just parted ways. No hard feelings, just time that pulled us apart” a soft chuckle left him as it was still weird telling the story, the next part of the story made a shadow glide over his face. “I was on a business in New York, and as chance would have it, I met your mother again” he pressed his brows together and let his hand glide from the nose bridge up his forehead and then grabbed the many curls that spilled over his head. “With your mothers’ ability, we were hit with all the memories of what had happened, and we fell back in touch in a way we shouldn’t have – and when I realized that she was married I took off thinking... that, that was it – and now we are here” he let his blue eyes find Sebastian’s dark Hazel

TIME SKIP 5th of May

Cassian sitting in the couch reading the news paper with a steaming cup of tea in front of him, had one of his rare evenings off. He looked up as he heard someone ring the bell. He folded the paper put it neatly on the table before getting up and walked towards the door and opened it. Seeing his son standing on the other side. He furrowed his brows “Sebastian” he said, before a soft smile formed on his lips, wearing a pair of sweats and his robe he looked towards Ash house. “Sorry, come in, come in” he laughed and moved to the side so Sebastian could walk past him. “Tea?” he asked as he closed the door and walked towards the kitchen without even waiting for a reply.
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Bash had listened to the story, and it was many holes that was filled with information that he only had been able to theorize up to this point. His head working overtime to put and sort everything into the right boxes. He hadn't spend enough time with his mother to know much about her powers, but it seemed like they were rather tricky. Bash had just put a big wall between himself and her after seeing how his father had reacted to it. But now, learning that there was powers involved, it made him feel somewhat bad for giving his mother such a hard time. He hadn't spoken to her in years, he never asked to her - was he too hard? Yeah, he knew he was. Bash wondered what it was like knowing someone for that long, and then meet them again - suddenly he didn't really wonder much about how everything had fallen into place, and the question on what on earth was powerful enough to make his mother act the way she had done. Bash remained thankful for the time shared her with his biological father, only leaving him with wanting to see him again soon.

TIME SKIP 5th of May

So much for wanting to make sure his father wasn't being too hard on himself. Bash looked over to the house next door where his biological father lived, well now that he was out. "Well, we might as well," a sigh left the young warlock before walking over to the house next door hopefully being able to get a cup of tea - at least to forget what he had been seeing tonight. And maybe he could crash on the couch. For a moment the young warlock took a deeper breath in, feeling stupid for standing out here at this hour. As the door opened up, he smiled a bit by the mention of his name. It was fun, there wasn't really a lot of people who called him by his full name anymore. Sebastian held his breath for a while, not sure why he felt so disorientated for what it was worth he was happy to be let inside, and walked past his father into the house. Tea, a soft chuckle left Bash's lips as he turned his head watching Cassian already heading towards the kitchen. Tea and Bash wasn't even a question. "Yeah thanks," he said even though he felt like he didn't have to answer it. Bash ran a hand through his curly hair and took a slightly deeper breath in. "Sorry to just show up at this hour unannounced or anything, " he said once he stepped into the kitchen.
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 8:44 pm

Don’t worry about it” Cassian quickly added as Sebastian told him that he was sorry he had showed up like this. “I’m just happy I was home; things are a little crazy at work” he said with a big smile and then put the kettle on to make some hot water for their tea. He went for some of his home blended tea and grabbed two silver metal strainers to put some of the leaves into. “So” he looked towards Sebastian and raised a brow with a knowing smile. He could easily deduct that it wasn’t because he had been in the neighbourhood to see him. He knew that Ash was home, so it had to be to see him. But why had he come over here, and then looking like That.

Why are you here? Not that I’m happy, and not because its unannounced” he teased and looked towards the kettle as you could hear how the water boiled before he looked back. “Because you look like you saw something you rather just erase from your mind again” he chuckled and then grabbed around handle and poured the water into the cups.
Sebastian

Sebastian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyFre Aug 27, 2021 5:43 pm

Straight to the point, well there was really no hiding the shock value in Sebastian's face. "I wish I could erase what I just saw from my mind again," he confirmed while pressing his brows together, making a rather disgusted grimace by recalling the memory once again. "I just walked in on my dad... and Eden, and yes I would very much like to erase that from my mind," he massages his forehead with two fingers. Bash shook his head trying to get the interactions  out of his head, which was much easier said than done. It was truly a curse to have a mind that picked up on every single little movement, facial expression and voice - along with other things. "I can take a hint when someone wants to be left alone, and I was thinking about just going back to my place - but yeah, I also kind of just saw the chance and took it," he finally breathed out scratching the top of his head a little bit. It wasn't like he blamed either his father or Eden, it was just not what he had wanted to walk in on, and not in their state of mind all the angst in that room mixed with passion before he had left. Bash once again shook his head by the thought about it. Maybe he should just have called Selene. But no, he had also looked for a reason to spend more time with Cassian, get to know him more. Even if this wasn't ideal it was a reason.
Cassian

Cassian

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 2:20 pm

Cassian pulled in his lips as Sebastian explained that he had walked in on his father with someone. Now, if that wasn’t funny Cassian didn’t really know what was. “He forgot to put a sock on the doorknob?” he asked teasingly. He then walked over and placed the cup of tea in Sebastian hand and walked over and opened his record player. Real vintage that could play his old LP’s, which he loved. “An artist you liked more than another? I reckon that I at this point have every collection that is worth something out there” he said with a smile, music had always been a passion of Cassian even though he didn’t really play any instruments anymore. Time just wasn’t there anymore, at least not if he wanted to have a full night sleep. And doing like his father did, pretending that he got sleep, when you could see he was under the influence of herbs and concoctions that helped him stay away longer sometimes days without end.

He picked a record and then turned to the sofa area and gave Sebastian a smile as he sat down. “Well I’m glad that your fathers escapades made you come over tonight, how have you been doing since last I saw you?” he asked and took a sip of his tea giving his son a soft smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

All Too Well Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: All Too Well   All Too Well Empty

All Too Well
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Hope Gardens-
Gå til: