Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Get me off this rollercoaster

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 10:52 am

Her eyes drifted towards Jack as his voice reached her and she had to let her gaze fall away quite quickly. No time to be either compromised by her feelings or distracted by the fact that he wasn’t wearing any shirt, at least it looked like he had healed up quite nicely.
I got this” she whispered and walked into the room, she paced around a little before taking in a deep breath “I haven’t used this in some time” she whispered and with good reason, with her sanity been on the breaking point after her meeting with Borys she had tried to keep that part of herself locked away. “Wait” she shook her head and walked over and grabbed her bag out of it she pulled a small canister that almost looked like a thermos. She screwed it open and white liquid glided out of small holes that appeared after she had open it. She closed her eyes and inhaled it, feeling how the soul of an older gentleman filled up her appetite. It wasn’t very normal for her to show people that she cared about how she had to feed, but this wasn’t the time to be embarrassed with who she was.

After that she locked it and put it back into her bag before turning towards Erlik. As she walked towards him, she felt how the soul she had just eaten filled her to the brim with power and her hand grabbed his jaw tightly. Her eyes went from her sea blue eyes to the darkest black that would make many humans scream of horror. Ever so slowly her blond hair started to turn black as well growing inch from inch down her back, as her form shifted and grew a little larger. Nothing small about her now.

Then the other demon opened his eyes as if he had been awoken by something terrible. Dark mist started forming from Elena’s feet and started to grow up his legs. “Time to confess your sins Erlik” she hissed in a demonic voice tightening her grip around his jaw making it crack under pressure. A scream left his lips as she changed her hand and pressed it around his neck instead. The dark became darker yet, and the feeling that you would get when walking down a dark street and imagining that someone was following you. How the hairs on your arms started to rise and something cold glided down your back. The room transformed to what she remembered hell looked like. A hellhound started circling around Elena’s legs and the chair. She raised a now pitch black brow and looked towards Erlik “Hellhounds, really?” but the pure panic in Erliks eyes was all she need. The fear was already starting to kick in. "I'm, I'm not telling you anything!" the blooddemon screamed and recoiled as the hound came closer, Elena removed her hand around the neck and let her nails scratch down his neck. "You'll tell me everything I need to know, sooner or later"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 26, 2021 4:37 am

Victoria had once before seen Elena grab something as if she needed to feed, she imagined it being souls. Since Elena had never really screamed any sign of blood demon. Oh how her father would hate that Victoria stood here right now, but then again, she didn't discriminate between species - maybe unless someone was a vampire, but other than that, she had no issues. What kind of teacher would you be if you had something against another person just because of their genetics?

Both Jack and Victoria watched as Elena returned to Erlik, and grabbed him by the jaw. They both just observed what happened in front of them, Victoria taking a deeper breath in feeling a little uneasy about the entire thing. The entire shift of form made them both silent - more than they already were. Jack frowned a bit, still standing next to Victoria with his arms slightly crossed in front of him, looking shortly at Victoria then back at Elena. The dark mist had him a bit confused, but he didn't say a thing. None of them said a word. Time to confess your sins Erlik, those words made it run cold over Victoria's back, and the scream making her tighten her jaw a bit. The cold, everything around them just felt cold and empty, and the shapeshifter almost felt like this coldness was dragging its cold claws down her spine. But she kept her eyes on the target, Jack not seeming unbothered by any of it, more fascinated really. Victoria could see how terrified the other demon was, making her frown a bit as he screamed up he wasn't going to tell her anything. A short flash made her turn back into the basement with Tivo, but she shook her thoughts back to reality. Still, neither her or Jack made any sudden movements or said a thing, only a few glances were made to see how the other one reacted to all this, but mostly their attention were on Elena and what nightmare fuel she created.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 10:04 pm

Elena stepped back and looked at the demon that was doing everything he could not to look scared. Then the demon closed her eyes and felt how darkness around her started to hang in giant shadows, every corner in the room was getting darker and darker until the black light substance started to glide over the ground, clearly avoiding Jack and Victoria as it glided towards her body and the demon sitting in the chair trying to get out of his restrains. Little did it help as the shadows grabbed onto his body and he let out a haunted scream. Darkness seeped into every opening in his face there was. His ears, mouth, nostrils and eyes. The blood demons’ eyes turned into a pure red as he got out of his ropes that was binding him to the chair and rushed towards Elena, that without much effort stepped to the side and tripped Erlik. His long limps sprawled over the floor Elena sat ontop of him, her fingers found their way through his hair and grabbed it tight. Slowly she lifted his head up and started whispering things in his ear. Another scream left his lips as he closed his eyes begging her to stop.
I’ll tell you everything! Just make it stop! By lucifer, just make it stop” he howled. She slowly let go of her grip, but not stopping the nightmare that she was inducing on him. “Around seven years ago, we made a plan on how to try to split up The Serpents, you falling for the pretty boy only made the whole thing easier” he started coughing and holding tight onto his chest. Elena turned him around and placed a hand on his chest pushing him further down almost cutting of his supply of oxygen. “When the plan of setting you all up was in motion it was like stealing candy from a kid, but then you came back, sick and tried to play the hero card getting Jack out of prison, wasn’t really part of our plan was it? We needed to break him, and with him breaking a lot of people in The serpents would have a hard time too, luckily for us you were sick enough for angelos to become interested not only in the sickness but also your gifts, so as some lawyer woman tried to get you help they kidnapped you and locked you up in their facilities the last seven or so years” – “you’re lying” Elena hissed and clammed her fingers around his neck, she knew that he had no reason of lying to her anymore. But the sheer thought of her losing six or seven years of her life like that? She didn’t like it, and then it was easier just to tell yourself that everything was just a big fat lie. Hell, she would even like it more to just be the bad person in all of this. Her being manipulated like this? Used as a pawn. No, he had to be lying!
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 6:25 pm

Jack didn't like listening to this, and the room around them turned more and more cold by the second. Victoria turned her eyes to him shortly, looking how tensed up he became, even standing close to him seemed to make her freeze, but she couldn't walk out the room. Not when Elena counted on her in case of the worst. Victoria didn't like what she heard either, but she also knew, missing memory wasn't hard to fix, not if you knew the right people. Jack on the other hand had never been one to think before he acted and seeing Elena upset made him rush over next to her, his eyes piercing blue as if the iced bird within him, the predator had taken control. It wanted the demon dead and everyone involved in the matter. And he was going to destroy their little nest of demons, freeze them to death making them regret ever making a move towards him, his people and Elena. Luckily, he also knew where to find them. "And we don't need you anymore," his voice so deep and emotionless that it even made Victoria uncomfortable.

Elena was already cutting of his airways, but Jack placed his hand on top of the man's freezing the blood on his veins all the way to till his heart, already having trouble breathing this was painful, and he gasped for air. Gasped so desperately for air, till he even coughed up blood, his body collapsing and finally he was dead. Gone. Jack groaned a bit, wishing his death had been slower, more painful - even though it had been a painful way to go. His eyes didn't turn to its normal color, he was so angry that the ice blue color stayed. The walls even starting to create this icy pattern, along the windows as well. Its was freezing in here. "You alright?" He looked over at Elena, narrowing his eyes a little bit.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 9:05 pm

She didn’t even notice how Jack came rushing to her side. Victoria was forgotten, and what else had happened just a few moments ago slowly disappeared like snow in water. Dissolving. Only leaving an emotional empty shell, that couldn’t think about anything other than she had walked to the tune of another person. Something she had sworn she would never do again.

Her fingers still clamming around his neck, cutting of the air to his brain. Watching how his face started to turn red and eyes starting to bulge. Even as her fingertips started to feel colder and the breath leaving her mouth turn into white crisp fog. Elena didn’t take notice that Jack was standing right beside her making sure that the demon would die in any moment.
Even after his heart had stopped beating her fingers still closed around his neck, almost to be point of them burning with pain from the constant pressure she was putting on the muscles and skin.

Are you alright?. First then it seemed like she registered him. Her completely black eyes slowly turning their gaze towards him, before they slowly faded back into her iris letting her deep sapphire blue eyes show again.
No” she whispered, and slowly let go of the dead demon’s neck. She moved past Jack and didn’t even look at Victoria as she opened the door and steered towards the bar finding something strong and alcoholic she could drink. Needing something to numb the rage of emotions that was pumping through her veins.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 11:35 am

Of course she wasn't alright, he didn't expect her to be. And she walked out of the room made him turn around taking a deeper breath in. Then he walked up to Victoria, placing a hand on her shoulder asking with his eyes if she was alright, after a confirmed nod, Victoria let him know, she wasn't the important one in this case. "I will go to Raf's place," she whispered a bit, needing comfort but not in a way that Jack could provide her with. Victoria took a deeper breath in before heading out looking shortly at Elena at the bar, before she headed out towards her bike. If she was lucky she could drive through without anyone notice the blood on her shirt - the only one she needed to convince she was alright after this was Rafael. That was another story.

Jack watched Victoria drive off, holding his breath for a short moment before turning his eyes to Elena again. His heart still beating quite fast, but looking at her made his heart slow down just a bit. They were both alright. It wasn't fair, the way he had acted earlier, and yet it was. She had hurt him, it was the only reason why he was so scared. Elena was the only person that he had loved, ever had felt what he would describe as love towards. Then she had stabbed him in the back, and after that all the pain and misery he had endured on top of the heart break. He was so afraid that it would happen again, but also frightened to admit that. "Hey," he then spoke walking closer to her, placing his hand on each her shoulders to make her slow down, and look at him for a second. "Look at me for a moment okay?" Jack took a deeper breath in and held it for a second. "We are going to figure everything out, everything that has happened, together, okay?" He wanted to assure her that they were on the same team. The love confession earlier had thrown him completely out of his comfort zone, not knowing how to trade in those waters, but all this had placed his mind back in the game. "I'm sorry about earlier... I - I don't know. I'm not used to people saying that to me." He confessed with a lower voice, letting his thumbs caress her shoulders gently.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 5:44 pm

Elena made a small wave towards Victoria as she walked towards the exit. She didn’t blame her for getting out of the place after everything that had happened on such a short period of time.

For a time, Elena used a lot of time looking for glass she could drink from, but from the tumult that had happened she ended up just pulling of the cap and drink straight out of the bottle. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she pulled the flasks mouth from her lips and placed it a little hard on the bar’s countertop. Hands placed as she leaned over and placed her head between her arms. She felt his hand place on her shoulder, and she pulled back up, only to be turned towards Jack as he put his other hand on her left shoulder. Her eyes were drifting towards the alcohol only falling towards his face as he asked her to.
His words made her take in a deep breath. Feeling how her lungs pressed towards the ribs. She slowly let go of the tension in her. “I have to make some inquires on my own for this, but of course, you are as much a part of this as me” she whispered back with a slight smile on her lips. What he said next almost through her off her game of keeping it professional between them. He was sorry?

It’s fine, what I said wasn’t exactly fair either” she spoke with a slight tremble in her voice, not that she hadn’t meant it. But she also knew that what she had done was inerasable. “You don’t owe me anything, and I shouldn’t have put that kind of pressure on you – you are right, we should let each other go” but even as she said those words, she knew just how hard it was going to be. Because she had meant it, she loved him. She had even loved him back in the days, but that had been one of the many reason she had ran away.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Perhaps none of this was fair, and they just had to find common ground, which seemed to be more and more difficult from whatever time they spent apart. Jack took a sharper breath in, his listening to the sound of how her fragile her voice was, it made his jaw tighten a bit. It wasn't like he knew any good ways to solve a conflict, or he did know a few but none that could be used in this situation. Why was it so difficult for them? We should let each other go, He held his breath for a second, feeling how heavy his heart felt and how the knife seemed to pierce through it. Let go. It seemed like the easy thing to do, at least for him. It seemed to be easier for him to just let her go, rather than to hold on and just fight one more time. Jack hadn't put much effort in, or tried at all, she had carried them this way and she was tired of holding that weight on her shoulders. Jack took one step closer to her. Maybe it had been the shooting that had granted him with some clarity, some clarity that for a moment all he had cared for was if she was okay. He hadn't cared for his own wounds or well-being only hers. "Back when you came back, I said I had been angry at you because I loved you, and that was true," Jack took a deeper breath in looking into her eyes. "I don't want to run and hide every time I'm afraid, and I'm too good at it. I don't want to run anymore Lena," he moved his hands up from her shoulders to cup her face, taking one step closer to her, placing his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a moment. Just taking in the moment.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 06, 2021 11:42 pm

As his feet moved closer to her, she had to take a breath in. But she forgot all about letting it go again, stopping to breathe all together. Her blue eyes watching his that had changed back to the color that she knew and loved.
After some time, that had felt for her like hours. He started talking again. Had been angry. It very much seemed like he still was. Or that there was that still lingering feeling over what she had done. The scars she had left behind, when she had finally taken the step and placed a knife in his back. For no matter what had been done to her, she had still done that, and nothing could take that back. Nor could it fix what had transpired.
Just as she opened her mouth to answer, or at least give her own perspective of what she thought about his words. He took over again, before she had the chance.
Time slowed down again as each word left his lips made her heart stop and she forgot how to do anything other than to hear what it was he was telling her.

I don’t want to run
Im too good at it.
I don’t want to run anymore

Then another step was taken, hands that had weighed down on her shoulders slid up and placed themselves on her face. Then his forehead was placed against hers. She watched as he closed his eyes. Just standing there feeling the skin touch, his cold against her warmth. One of the things that always ended up making this even harder, was the fact that they normally didn’t talk. Mostly because they didn’t have a clue on how to communicate what they were really feeling. So instead of saying anything, she moved her head a little and pressed her lips ever so softly against his. Her eyes slowly closing as she pulled slightly away again. Lips few inches from each other so their breaths mixed. Everything around them faded away, and there was nothing else than just them. Right now, in this moment.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 12:04 am

The warm skin touching his cold, like fire meeting ice, and he breathed slowly out. Just wanting to be in this moment, as if it was their last. He didn't want it to be their last. However, if it was, he didn't want it to be remembered by pain and horror - he wanted it to be beautifully painted in the colors just like the golden hour. Elena moved her head a little bit, and not long after he felt her lips against his. The soft touch of her lips, making him eager for more by the second. It was quick. Making his jaw tense up for a second, just a second, still with his eyes closed. She didn't move, which was in his eyes a good sign. Her warmer breath mixed with his cold, he took another deep breath in, and his left hand removed itself from her cheek, and Jack placed it on her lower back, pulling her slightly closer to him - letting her know he didn't want for her to leave. Not yet. Jack took a slightly deeper breath in. "Can we try again? Start over... Just one more time?" He whispered, for once in his life letting her know his thoughts on what was going on, not just acting through touch or eye contact - even if that was powerful enough on its own. Jack didn't always know how to speak or communicate, but he also underestimated himself in these skills. Because time had passed and he had developed skills better than the first time they had been together ten years ago, but going back in a state of mind to how he was back then, had been so easy. But right now, it was his time to step up and fight if he wanted this to actually work. He wanted it to work.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:06 pm

She wanted nothing more than to start over. But if they were to do that, they needed to get everything on the table. No more lies. No more half-truths and nothing was going to be left unsaid. With that it mostly meant that she needed to be true with her feelings. She needed to explain to him who she was, and not hide behind a façade and a face she had created for herself.
I really want that” she whispered back and looked slightly up while her right hand found its way towards his jaw. Ever so slowly she let her fingers glide over his skin. She felt the roughness of his stubble. “But, before we can do that, I need to be honest with you, tell you about my past” she finally spoke and tried to find his eyes. It hadn’t been fair when she wanted him to know that she would always be there for him if she wanted that. Besides that, there was things in her past that could ruin them if she would just push them under the carpet and never think about them before that day, they would be standing knocking on her door.

Her eyes looked over the state of the bar and took in a sharp breath, she wanted to ask him if they could do it now. But not only was he still pressed for his powers, after being wounded and pressing himself to heal her own injuries. Besides he might want to be there for his members and fix what had happened. “I can wait, if you need to get things in order around here – but I would really like to talk about it before I walk out of here, if you don’t mind” she asked as her thump glided over his bottom lip. It wasn’t fair to love someone as much as she loved Jack. It clouded her in a way that scared the living crap out of her.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:49 pm

I really want that,, he breathed out and nodded. He had actually thought for a second that he had lost the chance, especially after what had happened here earlier. He had almost given up, thrown the towel, but luckily, she was up for a second chance, a new chapter.  Her fingers gliding over his face, making him take a slightly deeper breath in. Jack pressed his brows a bit together as she mentioned that she needed to be honest about her past. He had always been a bit curious regarding her past, but never forced her to speak about it, just like he didn't like sharing too much. The difference where the amount of time she had walked this earth, there was more stories and he couldn't even wrap his mind around what it could be. Then her gaze wandered to the bar and he followed the movement of her eyes for a few seconds, before looking at her again. "I have time now," he breathed out. The mess didn't go anywhere, and he could get it cleaned up later tonight. It seemed like the unhealthy choice to let them wait to talk. It would only make it that harder for them to actually sit down and do what they were meant to do. Talk. Use their words to communicate instead of just expecting the other one to know everything. Her thumb tracing over his bottom lip, making him take a deeper breath in as his heart skipped a few beats ahead. "So, tell me, what do you want me to know?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 9:44 pm

He had time now. It eased her heart that he decided to prioritized hearing what it was she had to say, instead of going with what she had told and fixed what had happened with the other clan coming in on the turf. To be fair, she also believed that Jack had a lot of hands under him, that would be able to clean it up and then wait for his orders later.
When he asked her to tell her down here, she shook her head. Just as Jack could be quiet so could Elena, so instead of telling what she wanted him to do she just let her hand grab his hand and guided him back up to the apartment that she had been waiting in.
Her shoulders dropped and let out a deep sigh as the door finally shut behind them. She felt safer again. Even though the information that she had just gotten had shaken her more than she wanted to let anyone know.

I’ve been through a lot, and what I’m about to tell you will be a lot to take in, so I’m just going to tell the biggest things, and rip it of like a band-aid” she licked her lips and walked over to the sofa she had been sitting in, as he came in the first time. Elena placed herself on the back of the sofa and looked towards Jack and took a deep breath in, it was clear that she didn’t like it very much having to talk about it. Normally she never shared about her life, she had done it with Victoria because she thought it would help getting her through her mourning period. Knowing that she wasn’t as alone as she might thought. “Being older than I look I have four kids, none of them I don’t have contact too, I only know that Oliver, my oldest works at the academy” that wasn’t even the worst part, and as much as she wanted to just swallow the words on the tip of her tongue, she continued.

I’m also married” she finally said taken in a deep breath looking towards him “I married Calvin Ambrose back in 1948, I woke up one morning in 1963 to a note telling me he had left, and I wasn’t to follow him” she had never gotten a divorce all those years after. Mostly because she had hoped, and it had only been when she met Jack that thoughts about getting those shackles of her had surfaced. “I hadn’t had contact with him before March, I was meeting up with some people that was going to help me start up my new business and he found out who I was and made it so, that we met” she wasn’t about to go into details of what had happened. But maybe the silence spoke for itself. “I don’t have any romantic feelings for him anymore, but Calvin is dangerous and decided that he wasn’t quite done with me yet” it felt good getting it of her chest, even if it meant that Jack was going to take his proposal back on starting over. At least now he would know more about her, and maybe then it would be for the best. Either he excepted that Elena would always be a little complicated or they could stop it know, before they ended up hurting each other even more.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 10:48 pm

She guided him back upstairs to the apartment, he didn't say anything to it, perhaps it was better in terms of privacy. Jack had no idea what she was going to say, or what the aftermath of her words would make of them. This was possible the most frightened he had been regarding their relationships, the secrets and silence, the things none of them talked about that seemed to be waiting for them in the dark. Now the dark had come to them, and it was threating to consume them. The door was closed and he quietly looked around the room, gunshots in the couch, making him believe it was a good change to actually switch some of the furnisher, especially even after both Vic and Lauren had told him how old schooled they looked. Jack remembered the cup of coffee that had survived the scandal on the kitchen counter and walked to steps over to grab it. He lifted it up taking a sip, it was still warm. He moved to the couch to sit down, hoping having the mug in his hands would be able to make sure he could handle whatever was thrown at him.

Elena started talking, and he knew she had been through a lot - she had never really needed to tell him that to know. There was plenty of signals given along the way that had made him know she was a survivor. But wanting to tell him some of the bigger stuff, made him hold his breath slightly. She even mentioned having four children, which for some reason wasn't that hard a pill to swallow, maybe because of the fact the had met his sister who had told him, that he had a thousand siblings - or close enough. Imagining Elena being another was another vision, and he hadn't really imagined it before - if he was being frank, but he wasn't dismissing the fact that it was a reality. Jack lifted the cup to his lips almost about to take a sip when she said the next. She was married? To who? When? What?

Jack blinked a few times and lowered the cup, almost dropping his jaw by confusion. Mentioning no other than Calvin Ambrose, not even paying much attention to the story followed by the name, just the name. Alexander Lodge the former leader of the Serpents had an alliance with him and Archibald Barnes back in the day, now it was just casual. With Calvin they just didn't mess with what belonged to the other, and right now Jack felt like Calvin had taken a far to big bite of the apple. To Jack it didn't matter or it did matter how she felt, he believed she would have stayed there if she had romantic feelings for the guy, but he also knew that if Calvin made up his mind about something - he never changed it unless he grew bored of it. "Calvin Ambrose? Of all people?" Jack said almost mindblown, shaking his head.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 11:39 pm

Elena lifted her brow at what Jack asked, of all she had just told him, that was the only thing he told her? Calvin Ambrose, of all people?

That, was, it?

Elena almost mimicked Jack, her mouth that hung a little open, as if her jaw had fallen to the ground. She had just told him she was married, that she had been all this time. That she had four children, and all he could say was. Of all people?
Her mouth felt a little dry, and then, she started laughing. She shook her head a little and then made a small nod as she started to talk again “Yes, of all people, Calvin Ambrose” she sighed and gave him a small smile “It was when I lived in America, after he left me, I joined the KGB in Russia, before they were shut down” she shrugged a little moved and sat down beside him on the couch. What else could she say at this point? She had no idea what was going to happen in the future, and she wasn’t sure if she could ever give him an answer where she would be in a year. The classic five-year plan, the kids, the picket fence, and a dog.
To be fair she didn’t even know what Jack wanted in his life.
So instead of speculating she finally did what she should have done so many times before. “Where do you want to be in the future? What do you want to accomplish in life?” she asked and moved her dark blue eyes to his brown.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Calvin. That stupid demon, he had been kind to that demon, which was why the cyrobird had a sour taste in his mouth right now. How small the world was indeed, seeing the odds of Calvin and Elena knowing each other, and yet alone was married. Married. Imagining Elena married. Fucking Calvin Ambrose. Jack didn't hardly realize she mentioned it being when she lived in America and the story that followed along that. It was just Calvin that took up his mind, because he drove by Calvin quite often, because of their deals in the past and their deals now. Jack got Calvin somewhat out if his head again and focused a bit more on the other things she mentioned. But it was like they were already in another place of a second conversation he hardly had put into mind that they had made it to. The future. A dangerous place to be thinking too much out. Jack never had a plan. Survival had been his main goal and to be fair, even as a child he thought he would at least have been dead by the age of twenty - which hadn't worked out the way he thought. So, there was that. "To be honest. I never really thought about it, I mean I just got the gang this year, and with everything. I don't know, I've never been living in future kind of guy, more in here and now - why? Do you have visions for the furture?" He asked and frowned a bit, he was curious about her thoughts.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 1:16 pm

She placed a nail between her teeth as she listen to what he told her. Never really thought about it. A sad smile formed on her lips, neither had she after she had finally gotten out of the church that had held her captive so many years. But there she had met a man named Killian. The first that had helped her and made her seen the world in bright beautiful colors. They had never married, but they had gotten two beautiful kids together. Oliver and Hanna. Children she had been there for. How funny it was to think about the fact that Elena had once been a loving mother with a man in her life she doted. But then she had lost him in the war.

She quickly shook the memory out of her head, there was no use in falling back into what ifs.

She shrugged and took her hand away from her mouth. “To be fair, I only had one plan, to start my own organization – which finally became a reality” she took in a deep breath, then her blue eyes glided towards his “I’m just, so afraid giving myself to anyone again, and” she made a disheartened chuckle “And with that comes a future where I’m not sure where I am in a month, or in a year, what if you one day wake up and you realize that you couldn’t forgive me, and end up resenting me even more?” she didn’t actually care if he would hate her, but she cared that he didn’t deserve that treatment. Not again.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to put my feelings on you, I have no idea what you want or need – that’s kind of the problem right?” she said signing and placing both of her hands on her head and wanted to kick herself, she always did this. Made assumptions of what other people needed or wanted from her. “All I know, is that I love you, and the scares me, because I want to give you everything – but I’m not sure that I can, so maybe I use the excuse that you can just keep me around, I might want you to break my heart, so I feel better with leaving again -  because I promised you I would never do that again, and I meant it, so I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me that you need me to” she couldn’t shut up, it was as soon as she opened up for that side of her brain everything just fell out of her mouth. “Can’t seem to shut up now” she mumbled and leaned back with a groan her hands over her face.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 3:22 pm

Jack narrowed his eyes a little when she mentioned that she had started her own organization. Odd how much could happen in just a few months, not that he doubted for a second she had spend a great deal of time planning it. Elena never did anything without a thought to it, he had always admired that, and it had been one thing he had to him whenever he was planning something with the gang. He didn't want to come out empty handed or surprised, and it was first after meeting her that he had become more calculated. She confessed she was afraid. He was too. He was so afraid that he would end up where he did last time he had given himself fully to her. Jack took a sharper breath in, all the pain and trauma caused back then. Would he ever be able to let fully go? As she mentioned him changing his mind about her being another fear, he held his breath taking the words in. It seemed like their fears were the same, where they so scared of hurting each other that in the end, hurting each other was the only out come? Maybe he was just cursed. Maybe this was a curse he had yet to break

Jack shook his head a little bit, folding his lips as he took a sharper breath in. He didn't want to argue with her or fight her in her words, he could easily cause an argument without wanting too - he was way too good at that. Another speech of words washed from her and over him. Like always it was her words and his silence, and her mumble made him take her hands as they ran over her face, and gently push them down before he just placed his lips shortly and passionate against hers. Pulling away with a small smirk on his lips. "That I can help you with," he chuckled a bit. "I love you , I do. It's just hard to say, because I'm scared too. And I've heard that I'm a terrible communicator that likes suppressing my feelings a lot.. or at least that is what Lucas says... but I'm trying. I'm willing to try, fresh start."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 4:17 pm

She a little reluctantly let him pull her hands away from her face, but just as she was about to ask him what he was doing his mouth swallowed her words even as it was only short-lived kiss. It was clear that she wasn’t done with his lips, as her face followed his a little after he pulled away.  “Very effective Mister Robin” she mumbled, and her blue eyes found his lips before she leaned back in the sofa looking at him. His words took her breath away once more.
He loved her? Even everything she had done; he could still say that to her? She knew she didn’t deserve them, but oh how she needed those three words from his mouth. Even the point of him being scared, and also confessing that he was a terrible communicator. The small smile on her lips clearly told him that she agreed with Lucas. She also knew that he was in fact trying.

Well then Jack, then you won’t be able to get rid of me now” she whispered, shuffling her body so she sat on top of him, looking straight into his eyes. She let their lips met again in another passionate kiss, her other hand finding its way down to caress him over his hip bone, after a while she broke the kiss.

Just promise me one thing, and I’ll do the same to you. We don’t lie to each other” she said letting her hand glide over his jaw. “No matter how painful the truth is, we tell it, and we don’t hide it away – because, in our line of work, we never now...” her voice was still a low whisper, as her fingers danced over his skin. Then something else hit her, what Victoria had told her about the other girls in Jack life, a sly smile formed over her lips.
Do you still want to see other people?” she hummed crocking one of her eyebrows. She wasn’t even jealous if he did, funnily enough. As long as it was her he loved, and wanted to be with – then nothing could make her stop doing the same.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 5:22 pm

The cyrobird smiled, when the demon mentioned that he wouldn't get rid of her now. "Good," his lips formed in a smirk as she sat up on top of him. Once again their lips met, in the spike of passion his hands found their way to her hips, pulling her closer towards him, kissing her back just as passionate if not a little greedy. Then she broke the kiss, asking him to make her a promise. At first he frowned a bit, looking a bit confused, but didn't show signs of wanting her to stop talking. Jack wanted to know what was on her mind. We don't lie to each other. He nodded and licked his lips a bit. Jack didn't like lies enough as it was, but he was also very good at keeping secrets, not calling it the same as lies - evne though sometimes people did find those two things very much alike. "In our line of work, we never know what happens next," he continued her sentence. It was true. Just like a day like today, things could have ended so differently, and he knew they were lucky. Right now he just waited for Rafael calling him to yell about the fact that Vic had gotten hurt. Then again, they all knew - it was a dangerous thing to be a part of a gang.

Do you still want to see other people?

Jack pressed his brows together again, it was weird he hadn't been thinking so much about that. Because he never really put feelings into his affairs with the others, or that was a lie - that much feeling into it would be more correct. "No," he breathed out. This was how people did it right? He took a page out of Lucas Hamilton's book and tried to do things the right way. Hopefully, it wouldn't bite him in the ass.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Elena watched how Jack pulled a little away and pressed his brows together, she couldn’t help herself and a small laugh, almost giggle left her, as it was clear to her that he hadn’t really thought about that. “No?” she asked back at him and let both of her hands glide into his hair and slowly stroked her fingers through his beautiful thick hair. Her tongue glided over her lips in a sensual manner before her sapphire blue eyes caught his eyes again. “You know” she whispered moving her hips a little, so she was more comfortable sitting over him in the manner that she did. “We don’t have to do what other couples do, we just find out what matches us best” she explained, she wasn’t really the jealous type as long as she knew where she had people. So long she knew where she was standing with them, and there was a mutual trust in it. Then for all she cared, then he could do whatever he pleased, with whoever he pleased to do it with.

Besides. Even though not being that old, she had still lived long enough to know that people came and went. Love was forever, so if that was what they shared they would conquer whatever came their way.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get me off this rollercoaster   Get me off this rollercoaster - Page 2 Empty

Get me off this rollercoaster
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: