Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When the party is over

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

When the party is over Empty
IndlægEmne: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 11:23 am

Place: The streets outside Dion's home
Date: 20th of April 2021
Time: 22.20
Topic for: @Evelina Romeo
When the party is over A5c6293731aad9e0a26e223a5e6620dedb96c92d
_____
"Just go home Jackson," Dion waved the guy away. There was few people who get way to deep sucked into Dion's ability, often addicts had a way of falling too harshly under his spell. Thinking he was the only way they could live, and some of them grew utterly jealous and couldn't even handle seeing him with anyone else - even if it was just a party like every other day. Tonight he had forced Jackson outside, he only knew his name because he kept trying to type his name into Dion's phone. And all the times Dion had blocked it the last few months, the guy was insane. He noticed a figure stepping out of a car not long down the road, what was she doing here? Dion took a deeper breath in and looked at Jackson once again, he couldn't really make a sense out of the guy's words since they sounded like a million of words spoken at once. Dion was rarely irritated, but enough was enough. This guy did nothing but bug him and the people around him, throwing things around like jealous spouse who thought his husband was cheating on him. Which wasn't even the case, Dion had only invited the guy to the party by having the doors opened. Jackson had even thrown punches at some of the guests, and he wasn't going to let Evelina get involved. He still questioned what she even was going here, and he didn't want for her to get closer to the situation. "Stay back there," he looked at her and held his hand out not wanting her to get involved in this situation. Jackson looked around and his eyes starred deadly at her as if she had just stolen his life. Jackson spun around wanting to go towards her, but Dion pulled the guy back with a firm grip on his shoulder where he clenched his fist and threw it towards Jackson letting it collide with his jaw. Jackson fell to the ground and Dion shook his hand a little bit. He walked over to Evelina. "What are you doing here?" He asked, actually thought he would never see around here again.
He heard the sound of Jackson getting up and he turned around. Only to see him having Evelina at gun point. "Mate, seriously?" Dion raised a brow before stepping in infront of Evelina. "Lower the gun." If anything Dion had lived a long life, it didn't mean he wanted to die - but he was a demi-god wasn't his duty also to keep the humans safe in some way?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 11:52 am

She had been driving home from work. So many thoughts had been going through her mind since she had seen those to pink stripes on the pregnancy test. The only person she had been with had been Dion, and even as she had sworn that she would never go back, she couldn’t just deny him the chance of having a say in the matter. The thought of leaving the guy out of it, just didn’t sit right with her. Even as he was the person he was, it was still a burden if a kid suddenly stood in front of his door saying that they were once daughter or son. If he didn’t want it, they needed to talk about it get to an understanding as, her hand caressed her stomach before looking up on the road again. She wasn’t sure that she would be able to do it, she always wanted a big family. Even as it wasn’t like she had pictured it, maybe a new kid was something that could distance her even further from Garret.

So, she made a decision and changed the route towards Dion’s house. As she stopped the car, turning the key around in the ignition. She looked up and was surprised to see Dion was already standing outside with a guy waving his arms around like a crazy person. What was going on? She had seen crazy people before; it was a part of her job and there for she pulled the gun from her glove compartment and put made sure it was safe in its holster.
As she got out, she saw how he put his hand up and told her to stay back there. She did, but as the man was turning his eyes towards her every instinct in her told her this was bad. It was like bloody murder was written in his eyes, and she didn’t like it. But before she could say and do anything, Dion had already pulled him back and clucked him in his face.
I, I needed to talk to you – about, something, are you alright?” she asked as she put her hands around his hand to see if he had broken the skin around the knuckles. She didn’t get to say much more, as he turned around and put her behind his back. Lower the gun. What!? She tried to get past him, as she looked at the guy. No, no! This was not about to go down. She pulled her own gun and pointed it towards him; “Put it down” she said she could feel how her hands tried to give in to the nerves, but she kept it calm and collected “Put it down before anyone gets hurt, this isn’t the answer, it never is the answer” she walked around Dion, just to make sure that she could keep this guy’s focus on her. It was clear that she was the ultimate factor that he had been pushed so far to point a gun. “Do you think Dion will like you after you shoot someone? No, now, put it down” – “If I can’t have him, nobody should!” she heard the sound of the gun go off, her own shortly after and saw how he dropped to the ground clutching his shoulder. She ran towards him and kicked away the gun and put him in handcuffs “its 20th of April 2021, time is around 22.20 and you are under arrest of carrying and firing a firearm – Dion?” she looked back as she made sure that the guy was incapacitated. She saw how he looked down, there was a hole in his t-shirt. “Dion..” then he dropped down “Dion!!” she screamed, and forgot everything about the guy bleeding on the ground. “No, no, no, no” Evelina ran towards him pressing down her hands where she thought the bleeding came from “Please stay with me, look at me, Dion!
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 12:11 pm

Evelina seemed to handle the situation, even through Dion didn't wanted her to. She was after all the officer in this. The gun fired. Everything went still for a while as the burning sensation spread out in his body. Making him look down as Evelina yelled his name, he could see the blood color the fabric of his shirt. The warm intense pain was surprising and before he even understood what was going on he had lost his balance. Evelina's voice ringing in his ear like a distant echo. Dion looked at her hands trying to stop the bleeding, and he moved his deep brown eyes up to Evelina. His lips shivering as if he tried to say something, but he couldn't even begin to speak. His breathing was ragged as clenched his teeth. The demi-god tried to lift his hands up to the injury but his shaking hands couldn't even get close, and he just looked at her - seeing how blurry she turned and pure fear showed in his eyes afraid that he would be gone in a second. Tears of fear ran down his cheeks as he thought to keep his eyes open, but it was a battle that he wasn't set to win. He tried to blink a few times, hoping to get a more clear and better vision of her, but he couldn't see her and the dark spots on his eyes made him soon just close his eyes.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 12:34 pm

She got out her phone hands bloodied from the wound that she was trying to hold a pressure on, so it didn’t cause him to bleed out. “Stay with me Dion, please, please you can’t leave me, I need you” she whispered knowing very well that it was true, she had tried to deny it. But now that she might actually losing him? She was faced with so many emotions that she didn’t much care for, but she couldn’t stop them from surfacing. “999 what is your emergency?” Evelina with almost inhumane calmness said her name, office number, street name and what had happened. An ambulance was nearby and would be there in a minute. The same with police.
She saw the tears that started to run down his cheeks, and she leaned down and kissed his cheek, just under his eye. “You’re going to be okay, this isn’t the end” but then he closed his eyes, and it took every in her to not just break down and started screaming. People was still partying inside. It was like they didn’t even notice what had happened. Even as she thought his aura would stop working, but then again it did stay with people, wouldn’t it?

She didn’t really remember how she got to the hospital. Just that she insisted on driving with them. Looking and how they started incubating him, making sure that he got fluids, she ran with them into the hospital, holding his hand not daring to let go even as she was covered in blood and looked like a deer in headlights not knowing what she should do or say.
Trauma team was called, and she was pushed away telling her that she needed to stay out of the team so they could do their job. Shaking she put her arms around herself standing in the lobby not really knowing what to do.
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Ash waited with his trauma team as the ambulance arrived outside of the hospital. They opened the door and the man was taken inside, and Ash had his residents take care of it. But not knowing the guy or what species he was it was more difficult to find out what he needed, if his body would heal quickly or not. It didn't take long till they realized they needed to get the patient to an operating room. "Dr. Monroe, get this man to the OR - and someone get me Dr. Rivers," he excited the room in a hurry looking throw some of the blood results he had gotten. Weird. There was something about it that reminded him of himself. He crossed paths with the woman who had been in the ambulance. "We will do everything we can-" he assured the stranger looking up, "Ash you paged me? - Eve?" Cecilia looked worried at her friend. "What happened?" Ash gently placed his hand on Cecilia's shoulder. "We don't really have time for it. I need you to scrub in with me on this one - you can catch up later," he informed the human and looked her in the eye. Ash was strict, but he was also right. "We got this, I promise," she took a deeper breath in before having to follow Ash to the or, hating leaving Evelina outside in that state.

-----
Finally Ash stepped out to her, nodding towards the chair. Perhaps it would have been better having Cecilia talk to her friend, but she would be with her soon enough. "Your friend is fine. He will wake up soon, we managed to remove the bullet without too much trouble. Your friend was lucky, the shooter had a bad aim,"Ash informed and looked at the shorter woman with a smaller smile. "Follow me, I will take you to him." - "You will need to keep him steady for a while, and he really shouldn't mix his painkillers with alcohol." Ash thereafter informed and lead Evelina to the recovery room where Dion still was sleeping after his surgery. "I will tell Cecilia where you are." He then added before leaving the room again.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 1:40 pm

First, she was question by some police officers about what had happened, which took some of the pressure of thinking if Dion would make it or not. But as soon as they left, she stood there not knowing what leg to stand on. She ended up being told that the surgery would take some time. Around two or three hours. She drove home with the promise that they would page her the moment that there was any news, as she really needed to get the blood out of her hands and face. When she came home it was clear how much of his blood was still on her. Scrubbing herself down in the shower, she quickly got some new clothes on, and drove back. While in the car she called her mom up from the speaker of her phone, asking how the boys where and made a deal that her mother would bring them in, early morning.
It was around one am when she was greeted by the surgeon that had taken Dion away. She nodded as he said that Dion had been lucky “Right” she said, and could feel the guilt weighing her down, if she had been quicker if she had seen it coming Dion wouldn’t even be there. But she also knew that she was not responsible, it had been the other guy pulling the tricker.
Thank you” she said with a soft voice and followed after him towards the room. She snorted as she was told he wasn’t to mix alcohol with the painkillers “They guy can literally turn water into wine, but I’ll do my best” she said and nodded as she was told that he would tell Cecilia where she was “Thank you again” she said with a warm smile and then walked into the room.
She sat down on the chair beside Dion and took his hand in hers. “I’m glad you will be alright” she whispered and pushed some of his hair back and slowly caressed his cheek. “Idiot” she mumbled “this wasn’t how I thought our next meeting would go” well to be fair, she didn’t think that they would meet again at all.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Cecilia stood in the doorframe and watched Evelina talk to Dion. She didn't know much about him, not much more than what Lucas briefly had told her, since Dion apparently was a former livetime long student at the academy. Then she also knew the slightly more details form talking to Evelina the night after - it was over a month ago by now, and she had almost forgotten they even went to that party. Then again, things had been washed over by sorrow - still was. "He will be alright - what happened?" Cecilia stepped into the room and exhaled. "I'm not gonna stay here for long, Luc is going to pick me up in a while - but are you alright?" Cecilia tilted her head a little to the side looking at the sleeping Dion. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and folded her lips a little bit. She still didn't feel good about leaving Evelina out in the lobby like she had. Cecilia also knew better than asking whether or not Evelina would stay or have a ride, she wouldn't have made it back all the way to Aston from Oakheart just to leave again. "He will wake up soon," she assured Evelina and walked over to her to give her a hug. "You call me if you need anything right?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 7:55 am

Evelina turned her head as she heard the best friend ask what had happened. “Some crazy guy, rambling about that if he couldn’t have Dion nobody should” she exhaled, and didn’t tell her that it had first been about her, that the guy wanted to shoot her.
It’s alright, you need your time off and with him, remember to say hi, right?” Evelina did all to keep a brave face on, but she could feel that her smile didn’t manage to deceive Cecilia. Always knowing how to look through the façade.
So, when she pulled her into a hug, she melted into her arms. “I’m pregnant, Ce” she whispered feeling how tears started pressing to come out again. “I wanted to talk to him about it today, and this happened” she shallowed the lump that had been created in her throat. Finally, she stepped out of Cecilia arms and looked at her while her cold fingers tried to remove her falling tears. “I wanted to tell you, I just….” she sat down and looked briefly at the sleeping Dion before looking back to the friend standing in front of her. So many things had happened these past days, and she just really wanted to make sure and talk to it with Dion before she decided what should happen now. Which was hard, because she talked with Ce about everything. These past weeks had just been overwhelming. Suddenly she missed that evening with Mono, troubles hadn’t been so big back then. Even if the link with Cecilia, Ajax and Joseph had been a thing.
It seemed like they were in the book “A Series of Unfortunate Events”
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 9:32 am

Crazy was their lifestyle now and she begged that one-day things would slow down a little bit. The words she said sounded like something from a cliché movie, and she was thankful Jasper hadn’t tried anything like that – even giving his dramatic nature. “I will,” she replied with a warmer smile. Then in her embrace a confession folded out in the room that even got Cecilia to look shocked for a second. Evelina was pregnant, with this guy who just had gotten shot. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and gave Evelina a smaller squeeze, letting her know it would be alright. Seeing how confused she was about it, she didn’t say much in the beginning, giving her the room to just trust her with the information. I wanted to tell you, Cecilia shook her head and gave Evelina a comforting smile. “It’s alright, I know you wanted to. You just needed time and that’s alright,” she replied and moved one of Evelina’s hairlocks behind her ear in a gentle movement. “We will figure it out, like we do with everything – okay?” Cecilia wanted Evelina to know she wasn’t alone no matter how this Dion guy reacted to the news. No matter what happened next, then she would always stand by Evelina. “No matter what you choose to do, I’m here.” She took a little step closer and kissed the top of Evelina’s head. “So, you better call me when he wakes up and tell me what he says – or break in my door, I don’t care.”
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 11:36 am

She started crying as she nodded looking at her always understanding friend. Blurry vision as she tried to dry away the falling drops of water. “I’m just so afraid that I’m falling for someone again, but I think it already happened, and then with this guy” she bit her lip and waved towards Dion laying in the bed wired to tubes and a machine making sure to monitor Dions heart rate. It had been a harsh reality after she had told Garret to fuck out of her house. How violent his words had been, telling her that she was a Satan herself. That no one would ever love her, screaming until he had just sat down crying begging her to take him back. Another thing she hadn’t told anyone. But at least the talk with Dion had made her see just how badly Garret had always treated her. She sniffled and nodded as she felt the lips on top of her head and looked up with a smile on her face. “I will, I promise” she put out her small pinkie finger and wrapped it around Cecilia’s “Ride or die, always” she said and got on her feet again to give her friend a hug “Now go, and have a great night with Lucas, okay? I’ll be fine, my mom will bring the boys around in the morning, and I’ll just be here, waiting for him to wake up – making sure that he doesn’t do something stupid” she said and took a deep breath.

Time around 6 am
outfit

Mom can I get some juice?” Evelina nodded as she found one of the small Juicebox’s and handed it to Cayden that was sitting with some of his schoolbooks. Evelina had never really understood why people was so hyped about iPad’s and tv’s for their kids. Yes, it was easy just to put something in their hand, but why not a colouring book or something else that would pique their interest. Besides, she didn’t have the money for iPads.
She sat down again in the chair beside Dion’s bed, and didn’t even notice that she fell asleep.
Theo looked up as if he noticed something, he stood up and walked over to the table where a paper cup stood. He moved a chair towards it and started pouring water in it from a pitcher that looked giant in the small boys’ hands. He crawled back down and walked over to the bed as the guy woke up “Here” he said, and pushed the water towards Dion’s hand.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 2:09 pm

"Hey, love is scary - but if anything, it's how we remind ourselves we are alive.. even if it's scary," she replied with a comforting smile. She looked at the sleeping Dion for a short moment, even a guy like him. Cecilia was keen on first and second chances, she rarely judged anyone till she had gotten to know them. If it hadn't been for it being Lucas she was back with now, she would have understood the fear better, and yet still she was afraid that some day he would realize she had offered him nothing more than chaos and leave. It was a small fear, and she just hoped that even after all this  - she wouldn't lose him. Now go, and have a great night with Lucas, okay? Cecilia nodded a bit and gave her best friend a quick hug. "Okay, take care of yourself." She pointed out before leaving.

It had felt like a sick dream, why he hadn't woken up from it yet was a mystery. Or he had been once or twice he had opened his eyes tried to figure out what was going on. But in the end he had fallen right back into sleep, letting the nurses to their job. However, he now was waking more fully up, just feeling the sharp pain in his stomach from where he had been shot. He grunted a bit as he moved, but got distracted slightly from his thoughts when some water was pushed towards him by small hands. Dion looked slightly confused by the kid, but nothingness gave him a bigger smile. "Why thank you," he replied and reached out to take the water. His mouth was dry and he felt like shit, so getting some water wasn't the worst - even if he wished it was something stronger, but he wasn't stupid after all. He then moved his eyes to the rest of the room spotting Evelina and the other boy. She couldn't really run from them being her children, and he chuckled a bit.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyFre Apr 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Theo smiled as the man said thank you “You are welcome, my name is Theobald” he said as he walked back to his drawing book. Cayden looked up from his books and made small huff, he closed it and one would notice that this was way over his age level. “Mom” he said, as he put his hand on her arm and shook it a little bit. She didn’t wake up, he looked over at Dion and rolled his eyes “Mom, Cecilia says that goat cheese on pizza is the worst thing in the world” – “what!?” Evelina almost fell down from the chair as she woke up, only to notice that Cayden was looking at her with a big smirk of a smile. “You little worm” she laughed, completely forgetting where she was and why she was there. She pulled him into her arms and pressed her lips towards her forehead only to be met by a ‘urgh gross’, as he pushed him away from her arms and walked back to the chair to read in his book “Your boyfriend is awake” he said and threw his head towards Dion “My boy- oh” she finally looked more awake, as she pushed her up from the chair and walked over to Dion, it was a warm smile that met her eyes as she looked at him. And before she could stop herself, she let her fingers stroke him over his cheek. “let me get you some more water” she said and walked around the bed and filled it once again “you are under strict orders not to mix your alcohol with the painkillers, that means no alcohol for as long as it heals” She would say around six to eight weeks, but she wasn’t sure how quickly he healed up. “and since you put yourself down as your emergency care person” she shook her head “Who even does that” she whispered and gave him back the cup and sat down beside him, couldn’t really stop the smile on her lips “I’m in charge of your care, until you convince me someone else takes over” and even then it would be hard for her to let someone else take over, as she felt incredible responsible for what had happened.
Does that mean we can get that food you make when I have a bad day?” Theo looked up with glistening eyes and she chuckled “you, focus on drawing” she said not knowing what to tell him, as she didn’t even know what would happen now. She turned back towards Dion “Do you want me to get a doctor to tell you what happened?” she asked, with a more sombre voice.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 9:55 am

Dion chuckled a bit watching the sleeping Evelina, he wondered why she had stayed here - even taken her kids with her. She didn't have to, and yet the nurse had even told him she had stayed here since. Dion watched as the oldest boy tried to wake his mother up, and chuckled a bit hating even the little chuckle felt like a stung in his stomach. It was a long time since Dion had been a kid, but he hadn't had a bad childhood or anything like that - but he sometimes wished he hadn't had a mortal mother. If was odd, in his entire life time, he had never given the thought of family much attention- even as his best friend had gotten married and started a family, Dion had also watched the horror as when two of his best friend's children had been suddenly slaughtered one night - and after all how tragic the life of Alexander Mikaelson sometimes was. Behind all the royalty front and the parties, tragedy was running through that family's name more than alcohol. So, no he hadn't given raising kids or starting his own family much thought - scared that it would end in blood and tears like he had watched happen to his dear friends so many times.

He was pushed back into the hospital room when she got up from the chair, making him look towards her so she knew that she had his attention. "What.. what is the fun with that, I'm fine," he grunted a bit trying to sit up. Some alcohol could be mixed with painkillers without any issues, he had done that plenty of times before - if it was the right call was another thing. Dion chuckled a bit by her comment, the main reason why Dion didn't have an emergency person was because he didn't want to force his best friend to be it - being a king already took plenty of Alexander's time. "Clearly I do," he mumbled a bit and took the glass as she placed it beside him. I’m in charge of your care the demi-god raised his brow slightly at her, but couldn't help but pull his lips up in a little half smile. "I'm very convincing," he pointed out before looking at the youngest boy as he spoke again. "No.. it's alright, what is your favorite food sir?" He asked Theo with a warmer smile, just because Dion was the life of the party - it didn't mean he wasn't good with children. There was a reason why he was Abigal's favorite uncle, and not just because he provided endless sources of wine. He looked up at Evelina again and shook his head briefly. "Nah, it's alright. I kinda know what happened, I guess you called for help - so thank you."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 10:27 am

She shook her head and couldn’t help the smile on her lips to form, as he assured her that he was very convincing “I know that, but you also know I won’t budge on this” there was no way in hell that she was not making sure that he was recovering in the best way possible. Besides she had something she needed to tell him, and she had no idea how or when it was the best time to actually do it. She was a little lost in thought, as she heard something clatter in the background.

Theo quickly got up and walked over to the both of them and put the drawing book neatly away as he pulled himself up into the bed. With a little help from his mother of course. “Sir” Theo giggled and clearly liked how Dion talked to him “Well!” he started “mom makes the best chicken and home-made crisps!” he started “And, and then we can choose what kind of milkshakes we want” Evelina’s fingers glided over his hair and Theo snuggled into her arms.
She looked at him when he said thank you and shook her head, she didn’t need the thanks and didn’t really think she deserved it.
Of course, kind of feel like it was my fault” Theo snuggled out of her arms again and took his book to walk back to his spot on the floor to keep drawing. A nurse knocked on the door and Evelina walked away from the bed towards her kids and sat down talking with them as the nurse did her check up on her patient. Cayden being the smart kid that he was noticed that there was something off with her mother. “Mom can we go down and see if there is something interesting in the garden to do?” Evelina nodded and found her wallet and pulled out a ten-pound note and gave it to him “watch out for each other, and don’t walk away from the property, okay?” Cayden gave a big smile and took his brother in hand and walked out of the room. He was so much older in spirit that he should be. But having a father like that, would make someone grow up quicker than you were supposed to.

After the nurse went out again Evelina sat down beside Dion, “How are you? Besides the pain?” she asked, remembering the first time she had been shot putting her in a hospital bed for quite some time. But that had been a random criminal, this seemed like a person that Dion actually knew.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 12:45 pm

He couldn't help but smile because of the youngest boy's response to his question, and the demi-god's natural positive and upbeat aura was lifting the room up more and more. Then as she moved away and walked over talking to them, while the nurse came in to check on him. He listened more to what they said than what the nurse actually informed him about. He felt fine right now, but that might as well be the painkillers that effected his system. As the nurse left, he tried to sit up a little bit more, grunting a bit by the stretch, but at least got a bit up. He would have to ask Alexander for some blood or at least enough to heal his wound. Or call Cass for a little magical pick me up. The kids also walked out and Evelina returned to him. How are you? Dion chuckled a bit, keeping the mood up. "I'm good," he admitted. "Oh, you mean because of the guy?" Dion theorized and clicked his tongue a little before taking a deeper breath in. "I didn't have a personal connection to him, he just been lightly stalking me for months," he frowned a bit. He was used to people stalking him, some even become obsessed with him because of his ability. It was nothing, or at least till the near death point in all of it. "How about you, I'm sorry you had to deal with that entire situation," he looked into her eyes. He could only imagine how scary that situation was. Even if she was used to working in the field, that rush and worry when someone got shot in front of you - it was never really a nice feeling. Especially when you felt helpless.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 1:27 pm

She couldn’t help it as she looked at him, tears started pressing in her eyes. What if he had died and she hadn’t been able to tell him? And how the hell was she going to tell him now that she was pregnant? Evelina quickly sniffled and tried to stop his tears from falling, she was never this emotional, but she couldn’t seem to keep her feelings in check these days. And it was like it just became stronger, maybe she should call her mother and talk to her about the fact about it. Even as her mother didn’t live as a witch anymore, she still couldn’t let the ties that she had to Evelina’s grandmother. Before she died of course.
“Lightly stalking me for months” she laughed not really believing he could describe it like that. With a big sigh she got up from the chair and walked over to the bed, first she helped him get a little more up “move a little” she mused, not really caring that he might be in pain anymore. She took of the small jacket that she had on and put it on the floor as she put her legs over his duvet and put her head on his shoulder. Mostly because she didn’t want him to look into her eyes, because it was like he could always read her like an open book. Not something that she cared for very much. “I’m just glad that you are okay, then everything else doesn’t really matter” she breathed out and closed her eyes. His smell was still of warm weather, burned olives in the burning sun and the sweet scent of vine. He really did smell good.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 8:04 pm

He managed to move a little to the side, giving her enough space to slide up next to him. Dion didn't now why he let her, or why she even stayed here? She didn't owe him anything, and she didn't seemed utterly affected by his influence, so it was odd. Even through the oddness he liked it. Dion however, knew there was something else, but if it was the whole him getting shot thing, or something else - he didn't know. "Well, that is not true," he pointed out in a small chuckle. "Everything else matters as well, otherwise it wouldn't happen." He smiled by the fact her head was leaning against his shoulder. "Cute boys by the way," he chuckled a bit. Just because Dion didn't have kids, it didn't mean he wasn't' the best uncle in town. Because he was. "Where is Jackson now?" He couldn't help but ask. Wondered if she knew anything. He would like to know if Jackson was free and roaming around suddenly showing up here about to shoot him again. Or anything remotely.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Hush, stop trying to make everything not to be about you, unless its a party” she laughed as he said that it wasn’t true that nothing else mattered. Just for a moment, he could let it be about him. “But I know, I’m just really glad you are okay” she said with a small whisper and licked her lips. Her eyes looking with no direction into the white sterilised room they were in. Why was it that you couldn’t have just a little colour in a hospital room? She sighed “Thank you” she removed her eyes from the surroundings and turned them towards Dion lying beside her. “As of right now? He is behind bars; they took him in as we took you into the ambulance” she explained and licked her lips once again. Her eyes followed his eyes down to his lips and could feel how she was drawn to them. But before she let her mind wander back to the time, she turned her eyes away from him and let them wander back to the safe space around them. The heat from his shoulder had to be enough she could let herself indulge in. “After my statement I’m sure he will be taken into a psyche evaluation and they will see if he needs to be lock away on Eichen House or a cell, point is his not going to get anytime soon” she said and her hand found his and gently squeezed, making sure he knew that she would be there. Making sure nothing would harm him.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 9:32 pm

He chuckled a bit, not many people liked remaining their attention on a wounded person. Often people just wanted to get going with whatever they were going before, waving the sign of trouble away as if it was nothing and then they didn't have to care anymore. It was the easy way."I am," he added to the fact he was alright. Dion couldn't help but think back to all the things that could've gone wrong out there. Everything had happened so fast and yet, he barely even remembered the details other than the warm burn in his stomach. That was even more reason for him to know whatever had happened with Jackson, he just wanted to make sure that he was at least behind bars - that he didn't run away and was way over the hills by now. So when she confirmed he was behind bars, Dion exhaled more relieved. Or that was till she added they wanted to have him checked up at Eichen house. "Don't put him through that, it isn't his fault," he noted in a smaller sigh. "My powers kick in.. in the most mysterious ways time to time, and I think whatever addiction he had prior meeting me only influenced when he entered the first party. Thinking that I became the source of his.. insane substance abuse," Dion clicked his tongue by that thought. He knew it was very commen. It wasn't the first case and it wouldn't be the last. Heavy was the crown. "Or at least just note he wasn't himself, I'm not going to say I want him out or anything. - He aimed at you."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 9:49 pm

She thought it commendable that she made sure she knew that it was not Jacksons fault. She sighed, and knew that of course sometimes that some people, creatures, or anything alike had powers that could make people forget themselves. But it didn’t excuse what he had done. Not only had he aimed his gun at her, but in the end, he had shoot Dion because he didn’t want anyone to have Dion if he couldn’t. “I’ll make sure to note that in the report, maybe see if we can find a good psychologist for him. Just because your power infused him to the point where he tried to kill you, still doesn’t make it right” she hummed, and knew she didn’t understand the full affect of being around Dion as other. Mostly because there was something stopping it from happening. She got that tingle, how she wanted to be near him and feel him. But was that because of his power, or something else? She wasn’t totally sure. Maybe she never would be sure.
She didn’t even catch the fact that Dion made sure she knew it wasn’t alright what he had done, by the fact that he had aimed towards her. Not the fact that Dion had been the one that Jackson ended up shooting. Maybe it was because her mind still found their way back to the fact that she needed to tell him about the fact that she was pregnant. Or if this was even the right time to tell him. It wasn’t, was it?
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 5:58 am

It would be the same to arrest someone for his best friend's charisma or for Abigal's natural way of luring people close to her. Dion was used to be around people with abilities that in someway could remind of his own. Perhaps that was why people like him stayed together, all of them shared the same issue with not knowing when it was real and when it wasn't. His mind moved away from that thought as she was awfully silent, she wasn't the silent type - and perhaps she was just waiting for someone to hear the silent scream, making him look at her shortly. He opened his hand with the palm facing up, giving her a chance to take his hand if she wanted to. He couldn't move much, he bloody hated feeling this restricted in his movements. "What is troubling your thoughts dove?" He then asked on his next exhale. Perhaps it was the way she didn't comment on his last comment that made him worried that it was the shooting that kept her from saying anything. A shooting like that could freak out even the bravest soldiers, if they weren't prepared for it. He reminded himself that everything wasn't naturally about him, and it could have been just anything.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 9:10 am

What is troubling your thoughts dove?
This was all it took to rip her out of her down spiralling imagination on how a conversation between them would go, putting something as big as a child between them. She took a deep breath in, and with a soft smile on her lips she turned around. “A lot” she confessed and closed her eyes as she let out a long breath and sank a little further into his warmth by his shoulder. She put her hand in his slowly letting her thump glide over his palm before she made their fingers intertwine. “It’s been a long couple of weeks, took your advice though, or several peoples advice” she said with a small laugh, and tried to avoid the topic on the tip of her tongue for now. “Told Garret to stuff it” she laughed, not telling him how that had gone. The crying. The screaming. the constant stalking and threating messages she had gotten. But not threating enough that it should be taking seriously, if you asked her boss. Which had been the reason she hadn’t told anyone jet, mostly because how else was she going to deal with an insane narcissistic ex-husband. That used all he could to try to either win her back or make the world think she was the devil incarnated. Didn’t matter in the end though, she had her best friends and people around her that would help in a heartbeat. If she just asked them to.
Or maybe I’m just tired, have been up almost all night because of your sorry ass” she said and pulled a little away from him. Their faces so close, as she pushed some of his hair away from his face, her eyes looking into his.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 11:54 am

So, she had told that guy off earlier he couldn't remember the name or if he even had been told the name at this moment. But he remembered the stupid face, so he chuckled lightly by the fact that she had come to the point where enough was enough. Dion didn't imagine it had went quietly, that type of guy seemed like a sickness that just wanted to hold on to something healthy while infecting it. Dion didn't have a lot of stable relationships in his past, if anything they never lasted because people often didn't like to live life the way he did. In that perspective he lived in another reality, as others often claimed as well. "Are you okay?" He then asked with a lower voice. Telling people off could be exhausting, and often build up from frustration till you finally exploded. It happened rarely to him, mostly because of this powers. But at some point he always exploded. "Maybe, I mean my company is much more exciting when I'm awake," he pointed out with a soft chuckle as she pushed a bit of his hair away. They were so close, he breathed out slowly.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 1:09 pm

She took a deep breath when he asked if she was okay. “No, but I will be” she said with a smile, letting her eyes roam over his face. It wasn’t fair that his face drew her in like that. Not in the part of his powers making him irresistible. It was the colour of his skin, the dark thick hair that you just wanted to run your fingers through. His pointed nose, full lips and then there was the eyes. Brown eyes that always drew her in letting her know it was safe to escape. A word that that had brought her so much distress last time they had seen each other.
It is” she said with a smirk and felt how her skin tingled with excitement of feeling his lips against hers. But something that only stayed in her mind as she restrained herself from leaning forward. “I’m sorry by the way” she said, and let her eyes follow their way back into his. “Of how I left last time” she took a deep breath “Because of my boys, I rarely let myself… indulge” she said in a painfully low voice before she cleared her throat “But it wasn’t fair how i talked to you, so for that I’m sorry” she said and gave a pained smile and pulled a little away and finally removed herself from the bed and out of his warm atmosphere.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 6:39 am

She apologized, which made him frown a bit. No one ever apologized to him, yes mostly just as excuse when they by accident walked into him, or something stupid like that. He could control people's behavior but only up to a point of them just being happy, and even if it was a somewhat kind of fake happiness towards him. It worked, it still gave him his strength to have people want him so he didn't complain. "You don't have to apologize to me," he replied on his next exhale, as he cleared his throat. It was funny, not because he could relate to being a parent, but because he could relate to the fact of not giving yourself into a relationship completely. Dion did have romantic encounters through his life, most of them were never anything serious, small flings and hook ups where commitment wasn't a big deal. It wasn't because he always liked it like that, it was just how it fit with his life style. No strings attached meant he could still be free. He watched her as she pulled a little away from him, making him take a sharper breath in. "Hey, no hard feelings here okay?" Dion narrowed his eyes a little bit. "You are holding something back, come on, you can tell me - I'm in your care after all, I can't run out and tell the world even if I wanted to," he chuckled softly to remind her this was a safe place to talk. He was a keeper of people's secrets, maybe it was the happy feelings he brought up in people that made them want to talk to him, he didn't complain. He liked listening to other people's lives and hear their stories.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the party is over   When the party is over Empty

When the party is over
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I came to party, you came to party, why don't we party together? ~ Elian
» Let's party! - Zev.
» Did you say party
» The Party of a Lifetime
» A little party will always kill somebody

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: House of Dionysus-
Gå til: