Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Why did you help me?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Why did you help me? Empty
IndlægEmne: Why did you help me?   Why did you help me? EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 5:24 pm

Informations regarding the topic:

Time + Date: Late night + March 26th 2021
Place + Surroundings The beach known as Oakbeach + It's late, so there's generally no people around

Clothes: She's naked
- Siren: Link
- Human: 1,73 meters tall

Topic dedicated to: @Luna Neptune McNamara

She'd been swimming for a while, knowing they would be after her, to get her back and force her to mate with Loraefer. She didn't love him and never had, but mating bonds weren't aways forged by love or affection, but it was political in a way, to unite tribes and make stronger pacts and bonds. The protected needed to be made, in order to make sure sailors didn't capture them or do worse. She hadn't met many sailors throughout her life, though she had met that man whom she'd chosen to help, it wasn't normal for her kind to help people in the water, most chose to eat them, but she'd been curious as to who he was and what he was because he'd smelled like dirt and of course, he'd smelled of fear. Though, she had enjoyed the smell of him in general, even if he was a bit tiny.
Yet this didn't mean that she could feel safe in these waters, even if it was long away from her home, she knew it really didn't matter and in the end, she would only really be safe on land, or at least she was pretty sure she would be safe from her family if she was to be grounded on land and not living in the ocean. Though this didn't ensure her complete safety, as she could be in danger from men and sailors, people who would harm her because of what she was, it was a well-known fact that people on the land is dangerous. Even as she swam towards the lower waters, it was with the constant attention towards her surroundings at the of her mind, keeping watchful and not being stupid.
As she got closer and was able to feel the sand against her fingers, her curiosity appeared to spike, because even if she was used to sand, it had never been this close to the surface before. Softly she buried her fingers in the white sand, feeling it between her claws and scales, even watching as a crab ran across the floor of the ocean. It was so fascinating, which also meant she didn't pay attention and it was much of a surprise to her when arms suddenly grabbed her and pulled her up, first 2 and then suddenly more and more appeared. Words she didn't understand, yelled about finding a real siren in the ocean, she herself yelled and screamed, even getting a good hook in as she scratched one of the guys. The problem was then air, she'd lived her whole life in the ocean, never once gotten up to the surface, so her body hadn't been used to the concept of not using her gills to breath. It felt as if she was being suffocated in the beginning, as lungs then in a way appeared, and her body slowly adapted.
She was forced to the beach, forced away from the water and while her intentions had been to try and get to land, this had not exactly been the way she'd wanted to do it. It hurt as they almost threw her body against it, now really realising the difference between water and land. She wasn't feeling free, she was cold and scared, the men having their hands on her as if she was some kind of price they had won. She wanted to scratch them and bite them, but as she spent more time on land, her tail slowly vanished, though this wasn't exactly painless. It felt as if her whole body was being ripped apart and a new one was made, and before she knew it, everything she'd known was gone and she had feet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why did you help me?   Why did you help me? EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Outfit
____

Luna still lived in that little old fisher house near the coast. It was the only place she could escape Sol when she didn't feel like fitting in. There was only one person who had ever made her feel completely like she might be wrong about this world, and it had been years since he had been in her life by now. It was time to forget him, but it didn’t chance the fact that she thought him to be right. So, she had held back on her duties ever since their fight. But tonight, she was faced once again with what she was taught. Humans were cruel, they didn't understand - so they treated the supernatural like monsters, things that weren't capable of emotions. It made her angry. The screaming and yelling reached her first. Made her realize something was wrong, so she ran outside her little house, and looked down at the coast. All she could see was figures, dragging something from the water. Enough was enough. Luna didn't need a weapon tonight; she was the weapon. Lucas was wrong sometimes the world.. it was just black and white. "Hey!" She yelled out in the dark, moving towards them as fast as she could walk. "Asshats, what the fuck do you think you are doing!"

The smell. Humans. Of course, stupid humans. "I'm talking to you," one of them stood up and walked towards her. Before he even got to speak, she launched a vibration towards him, strong enough for him to get pushed back into the ocean. The splash caught the attention of the power stupid humans. It wasn't the fact that the siren was a girl, even though she knew how some men on land saw women - that was disgusting as well. However, this was for Luna about how humans looked at the supernatural. You couldn't just pull a siren up on land, and you couldn't place a shapeshifter in a zoo or force demons to play gladiators. They were living breathing beings as well. "What the fuck, you crazy or something?" One of them yelled and ran out to help his friend in the water. "You haven't seen crazy." Another one of them stepped closer to her while the others tried to get up from the water. "Please.. you don't want to do this." She warned the human stepping closer, but the fury and rage in his eyes from her harming his friends. She already knew how this would go down. Just by looking at him, she knew he wasn't a fighter, the punches he started throwing at her were sloppy and unprecise - predictable even, and easy to dodge. Luna slid to the left before placing an elbow on the side of his face, with enough force to knock him out.

With them off her it was easier to manipulate the vibrations to force them all back into the ocean. Everyone but the siren, even though she might be the one most comfortable there. But right now, the most dangerous place for the human's was far out in the ocean. She didn't care for their lives, or if sharks would come to get them. Luna sat down in front of the siren. "It's fine, they are gone." She moved her brown eyes over the siren, looking for injuries. Luna remembered the first time she had been on land; she had always dreamt about being a part of this world back then. And cruelty had been what she met first, only confirming to her year by year, that her family was right. The fact that Lucas had some impact her rethinking that was another idea but seeing this brought her back on track. She was right. "I'm Luna, and I promise you then won't hurt you.. what's your name?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why did you help me?   Why did you help me? EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 6:41 pm

She didn't understand the sudden yelling, or what kind of intention the woman had in mind, as she got closer. The only thing she knew for certain, was that this woman smelled in a way of the ocean, she smelled like mermaids would do. Though it had been a while since she'd last met a mermaid, so it could also just be the fact they were by the sea and most, if not everything, smelled of the ocean. One thing became clear though, the woman she fought the men, using special powers, pushing the men away and finally free from their touch, she pulled her new legs up to her chest. She wasn't sure if she should get in the water, because as it was right now, she wouldn't really be safe in either water or on land, and she didn't know if the woman would turn her attention to her when the men were gone. As her father would often say, one couldn't trust anyone that wasn't family, and this woman, even if she was a mermaid, wasn't any way near to be family.
While she was in her own mind a bit, her eyes darted from man to man, as they got pushed to the ocean, her gaze both scared but also with a show of threat, like a tiger cornered and ready to pounce at any moment. Though as the woman sat down in front of her, saying words she didn't understand, it was almost as if she spoke nonsense, just sounds coming from her mouth and sounds she couldn't understand in any way. At first, she moved back as if expecting another attack, but she didn't seem threatening, not as she'd been before, which was stupid, because everyone was a danger. But then she frowned, tilting her head as if not fully being able to understand what was being said. Beings of the ocean had different languages, even mermaids and sirens had different languages, and with multiple tribes and colonies existing, it was never fully certain two beings would be able to communicate via words.
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why did you help me?   Why did you help me? EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 10:58 am

Luna had lived on land for so long by now she almost forgot that not all merfolk spoke the human language. It was first as the confused look on the it hit her, reminding her that she needed to use other ways to communicate. In this moment she was happy to be a mermaid, happy that she could communicate and understand other creatures from below the surface. It was in the ultrasound waves that worked best under water, but it allowed sirens and mermaids alike to communicate and understand creatures from below the surface. Her family had never been fond of working together with sirens, which was funny given how impressive the brutal and merciless killers were. How they would lure sailors to the sea and rip them apart. Luna and har clan had done the same, or they hadn't ripped any man apart in the sea, but they didn't mind using their beauty to lure them in and drown them. One of the reasons why mermaids and sirens sometimes got mixed up in human stories. Luna turned her head to the side to the splashing from the humans making their ways towards the shore again. "Idiots," she mumbled to herself, and with her mermaid given abilities she controlled the water to pull them back below the surface and she kept them there till there no longer was a fight.

Then she turned her gaze towards the siren again. Luna placed a hand towards her own chest, "Luna," she expressed using her words. It was way to many years ago since she had learned to use her words like this, and perhaps she wasn't the right person to teach that to anyone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why did you help me?   Why did you help me? EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 6:32 pm

Her gaze never left the woman in front of her, it was never really a good idea to leave one's eyes from someone or something, that potentially could do one harm. Because while the woman had tried to save her, there was a language barrier between them and she herself had grown up with the belief of not trusting anyone, so it was not an easy situation, not at all. As the woman touched her chest and then said the word again, it then dawned on her, what the woman was trying to do "Lu-Luna?" she tried saying, her voice not used to talk in this way, so it came out rather raspy and as if she'd spent the last 17 years of her life, never actually having talked at all. The problem was then, how would she say her own name, because she knew what her name was, but could she say it the right way in this strange way of talking? She at least had to try it, so she touched her own chest "Ninotchka," she said, with a bit of force behind it, her tongue twisting around as she said it like what her father would do it.
She cradled her body between her arms, slightly shivering from the cold in the air, wanting to go back to her home and her ocean, but knowing this wasn't going to happen, she couldn't go home.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why did you help me?   Why did you help me? Empty

Why did you help me?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Det sydlige Oakheart :: Stranden: Oakbeach-
Gå til: