Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I should've been there (CW, TW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

I should've been there (CW, TW)  Empty
IndlægEmne: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 10:13 pm

I should've been there (CW, TW)  XpsRwOO

WARNING: Death and sexsual content.

Place: Thunder Grove nr. 4
Date and time: 30th of March 2021, 23:52
Weather: Foggy.
Outfit: Dark blue shorts
Dedicated to: @Letha Aetós

The telephone was placed on the nightstand, vibrating like crazy. Zadkiel was in the middle of brushing his teeth when he heard it and started to walk into the bedroom to get it. Tien. He hurried back to spit out the foamy toothpaste before he picked up the phone. Whenever Tien called, it was either something serious or that she needed a ben and jerries.
“Hey Tien, wh-”
“Mom’s gone,”
“I’m sure she’ll be back soon enough.”
“No… You don’t understand,” Tien’s voice seemed get more and more hoarse as if something was blocking her throat. “She’s not coming back,” she sobbed, trying to collect her breath.
“What do you mean she’s not coming back? I’m sure she’s just working ov-”
“No Zad!” she sobbed. “She’s dead!”
“No, she’s not. I talked to her a couple of hours ago,” Zadkiel thought Tien was trying to joke with him.
“Zadkiel, I-” Tien sobbed so much, that she couldn’t speak. The confused smile that had been on his lips started to fade. She wasn’t joking.
“Tien where are you? Where’s Seraphina and Kemuel?”
“Sera is in her room. Kemuel doesn’t know yet. I’m right outside home.” Zadkiel tried to process everything and it certainly showed, the way he frowned an stared at the sink.
“Is mom in good hands?”
Tien nodded trying to catch her breath. “Yes,” she squealed.
“Tien? Do you want me over?”
It was quite silent for a while. He heard how something was sniffed for a long time. “No,” she lied. “I’ll call dad and Laila in the morning,” she mumbled. “Please let me tell them… You weren’t there,” she requested.
“Okay, but-”
“Goodnight, Zadkiel,” Tien hung up.

Zadkiel took his phone away from his ear, looking at the perfect screen, watching how the screen told him, that Tien had hung up. He put down the toothbrush he had had in his hand and turned his back to the sink, leaning against it. He felt how his heart was racing, but everything around him was completely calm. He sank the lump in his throat as he felt a tear run down his cheek, soon to be removed by the back of his hand. Zadkiel wasn’t the person to cry, and even now, it was only that one tear that had escaped his eyes. He tilted his head backwards, blinking a couple of times, before he turned around to face the mirror, shaking his head at himself. He hadn’t been there, and he had left the family vulnerable. How could he have believed that when the family split up and moved somewhere else, that all of their problems would be solved?
“Fuck!” He cursed angrily at himself and hit the counter, which made the glass container for the toothbrushes fall and break into pieces. “Shit,” he whispered, quickly lifting his hand to check it for any bleeding wounds. Nothing. “Sorry,” he called, not really sure whether or not if Letha heard him. Carefully he started to scoop up the glass shards. Zadkiel rarely expressed negative emotions or cursed. Honestly he couldn’t remember if Letha had even seen him being either angry or sad.

Sidst rettet af Zadkiel Tirs Mar 16, 2021 12:27 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 10:42 pm

I had been a blessing to get this two-floor apartment. Mostly because it had given her and Zadkiel the change to live together. Which had been one of the best months in her life. Letha had started to go over her things, as she would leave the country soon because of the job she had taken for Tidus. Which had been both a very tiresome, dangerous, and exciting. She had just printed out some paper she would take with her to bed, to look over. That was when she heard Zadkiel voice asking if he should come over. Her brows furrowed together, had something happen? Normally she would call when she needed him to be there, which her and Zadkiel had talked about before. Whenever he needed to leave because of family stuff, he didn’t even need to explain. But it sounded like something else was up.

Her eyes became big as she heard him curse. Something she didn’t hear often. If at all. She heard the porcelain crash on the tile flooring. She walked into the bathroom and took him in. Something was wrong. She could feel it just by looking at him. “Hey” she said crouching down in front of him, her hands trying to stop his from picking up the pieces of the broken container. “What happened?” she whispered and let her fingers glid over his cheek. She felt the where the tear had fallen. Had he been crying? “Zadkiel” she asked with a tender and low voice. Her own hand pushed the broken pieces away from them so she could close the distance between them.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 3:04 am

His thoughts from the conversation he had just had with Tien, spiraled in his mind. You weren’t there. Had Tien been standing right next to their mother while she died? Had something happened at work? Had she tripped on the stairs and broken her neck? What had happened?
The cold hands against his skin made his movements shake a bit, not from the cold, but from managing his feelings. He let go of the pieces before he would accidentally cut himself, clenching down on the pieces. His brown eyes stayed on the floor. The pieces of porcelain started to resemble his family. He could clue it together, but it would never be the same and somehow this time, it felt like two big pieces were missing. His parents were separated, making them see their father less often, and now, their mother had died. Cael probably had ha whole lot on his plate anyway, and it might be too much to call him, asking for help. It wasn’t like he had much time to help before. It was always about work.

What happened? He tried to swallow the lump in his throat. The lump being the fact that he had to find the courage to tell Letha what was going on. The lump, that usually kept him from overflowing of emotions. It was like the fingers on his cheek woke him up, and she looked up at Letha, with a smile, that didn’t want to appear properly, constantly turning upside down. “It’s my mum,” he mumbled, almost whispering. One thing was to lose soldiers, another was to lose a family member. As she minimized the distance between them, his eyes had trouble being focus on Letha and sought down between them. When she pulled him into a hug, he felt how everything seemed to crumble, but he couldn’t let his guards down yet. Maybe Tien changed her mind? “I wasn’t there,” he said with a heavy breathing. Blaming himself seemed much easier, than to focus on. “I should’ve been there,” he said shaking his head slightly in her embrace before he slowly wrapped his arms around her. He had even heard how Tien had gone straight back to her drugs, even though she was so close to being completely sober. He had failed them all. Her mother, Kemuel, Seraphina, Tien, Laila and his father. Every one of them. He should’ve been the one protecting them and making sure they felt safe. If he had been there, his mother would’ve been alive.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 2:56 pm

It was so hard for Letha to figure out what had happened. He was shaking when she touched him, which almost made everything worse. Even though they only gotten to know each other intimately these couple of months, she had known his family and him for over five years. It didn’t take her many seconds to figure out that he was holding out on her. He was trying to cope with whatever Tien had told him on the inside. Again, he wasn’t letting her in, making it seem like he was going to be fine, even as it felt like he was crumbling in her hands. She had felt it the time that Eden and Cael had told them that they were splitting up. Moving away from the family home and starting new. Then Zadkiel had just used all of his time helping Eden moving. Making sure that Tien, Seraphina and Kemuel didn’t felt too much of a hassle of it all. He even helped Laila move, and had time to be the best boyfriend a girl could wish for. But she felt it when he was alone, and he thought she wasn’t looking. There was this cloud of sadness over him, that he just wouldn’t let anyone else see.

What’s with your mum?” she was almost afraid to ask. It had to be bad since it had left Zadkiel in such a state after speaking with Tien. He wasn’t there? What did he mean? “Zadkiel Please talk to me, what has happened?” she whispered, pulling him tighter into her arms. Her head on his, while she ever so carefully let her fingers stroke over his exposed back. What should she say? How could she make him understand she was here, no matter what had happened? That she was here to see the good and the ugly sides of him. Nothing could make her think less of him.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 12:18 am

He had to help everyone, letting himself wait. Selfless, some would call him. It was difficult to answer Letha, even though he wanted her to know everything – even though he didn’t even know everything himself. He had no clue how his mother had died, only that she was no longer living. Was it a heart attack? An accident? Had she been killed? The questions could go on forever and however much his mind seemed to spiral about what could’ve caused his mothers death, he felt worse about himself for not being there with his siblings. They must’ve been out of their minds. It was only Tien and Seraphina who knew about it, and by Tien’s words, it seemed like they had been close enough to watch their mother dying.

He tried to form words, but nothing seemed to leave his mouth. It simply stood open. It was a tough pill to swallow. He stayed in her embrace for quite a while, feeling how his lungs once in a while forced him to breathe – almost like a hiccup. She repeated her question. What had happened? He pulled away from her embrace, put only enough to look her in the eyes. “I don’t know,” he replied. “She’s gone,” his heart sunk as he spoke the words. He completely understood why Tien had used the exact same words over the phone. The actual word of her condition was too difficult to say. He felt weak and his arms slowly fell down onto the floor. His face was painted with regret and sorrow. “I wasn’t there,” he repeated and shook his head, before he let himself sit on his butt instead of on top of his knees. He rested against the sink. “She relapsed,” he added – talking about Tien who he had heard sniffing some drug over the phone. “I-… I’m worried about them,” he said. It was true enough – except for the fact that he was mourning filled more. He didn’t want to confess to that. “She didn’t want me to come over… She thinks everything is under control,” he said, trying to conclude everything she had said. “I thought she was joking” he said, shaking his head. He was such a jerk for not believing her from the start. How stupid of him. He felt defeated.

The Golden Boy was defeated.

He covered his eyes once as he felt the heat around them grew bigger, and color flushed to his face as he struggled to keep the tears at bay. He had lost and tears started to run down his cheeks. He quickly tried to dry them of. “I’m sorry,” he tried to collect himself, sniffing. Mentally, he tried to pack the thought of his mother death into boxes, so he could seal them and throw them away. He didn’t want to grieve, unless he was alone. The only thing he had forgotten about exactly that, was that he wouldn’t be left alone, unless he directly asked Leatha to leave. He also knew that she probably wouldn’t let him pack everything away just yet. She was smart and would probably unpack everything he tried to hide. Something about him just didn’t want to look weak in front of Letha. She needed him strong, brave and caring.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:29 am

It was like time stood still.
She’s gone.
A million thought went through her head. What did he mean gone. And that was when it hit her, the always smiling and calm woman Eden, was no longer on this earth. She breathed out. Her heart felt like it was breaking. How she wished it could beat for her now. To show Zadkiel she cared, but she also knew that she could do that through her actions. At first, she didn’t understand what he meant with she relapsed. Eden wasn’t on any kind of drugs, as far as she knew. But then it was of course Tien he meant.
Letha’s blue eyes tried to find Zadkiels. But it was like he wasn’t seeing her, not really. He was sitting there telling her mechanically what he thought she wanted to hear. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that he rather just be left alone. Or even better, that he could put on clothes and just go straight to Eden and the kid’s house.

Don’t” Letha begged as he said he was sorry. As he tried to wipe away the tears that started falling from his eyes. “Don’t apologize” she kept begging, as he finally opened up and let out some emotions. “Come” she told, as she slowly stood up and offered him her hand. She wanted to take him back to the bed, lie down and just be. But she wasn’t sure that he would let her. “Zadkiel, you need to stop thinking that you can carry everything on your shoulders” she finally tried, and looked at him, feeling how her own eyes were filling up with tears.
She tried to grab his face, to make him look at her. “I love you” she whispered “And with that I mean everything, not only how strong you are, but everything. Let me in Zadkiel, please"
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 5:09 pm

She told him not to apologize, and it only grew a bigger hole in the sorrow – not that she didn’t want him to apologize, but the fact that he had no reason to, but didn’t want to admit it. His lips were pressed together as she got up and asked him to follow. His head looked up at her. Lips were stretched and unhappy. His jaw was shut tight, making his jawbone seem wider.
He put a hand on the sink and one in her hand, before he got to his feet. Even though his legs were more than strong enough, it felt like his emotions wanted him to lay down – floor or bed, anything could do. He sought support by the sink, letting his arm keep him upright. Stop thinking that you can carry everything on your shoulders. Her words cut deep, and he let out a single sob looking down at his feet, shaking his head lightly. He couldn’t believe this was actually happening. His mother had passed and his girlfriend told him not to let everything weigh on his shoulders – of course, he knew that he was allowed to mourn, but he shouldn’t immediately think he needed to be the one who made sure everything was working. Somebody else should do that. Apparently, Tien seemed to have everything under control… Except for the fact that he had relapsed.

He felt her cold hands around his burning face, and he looked up at her. I love you. He pulled a smile for a moment. As she elaborated what she loved, he closed his eyes tight and looked down. A tear rolled down his cheek. He leaned against the sink. He lifted a hand up to dry the tear away and pinch the bridge of his nose, sniffing a bit. He tried to calm himself down, so a conversation would be easier. Let me in Zadkiel, please.
“I’m trying!” he almost shouted and forcefully got out of the grip she had on his face, by letting his hand pull hers away. He turned his back to her, spotted an open closet and slammed it shut. “I’m trying…” he sobbed and rested his head against the closet.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 5:31 pm

She let out a little gasp as he shouted at her. She took one step backwards letting him grieve however he needed to. Not that it didn’t make her even more sad. She saw it many times in soldiers. When everything became too much they lashed out, without even meaning it. It wasn’t like it didn’t hurt. Had he even understood what she had said? Maybe it was a bad time to say something like I love you.

She stood for a moment, just looking at him. Watching him.
What could she do? Could she do anything at all? She put her arms around her and looked a little back into their bedroom. Suddenly she felt so alone. And she felt so ashamed for feeling that, because it wasn’t her who had lost her parents. She had never had that problem, because she didn’t even know who they were. She didn’t have a family, Zadkiel was the closest she had ever been. “I know” She whispered finally, knowing that he might just wanted to be left alone. “I’ll give you some time” her voice started to quake. She wasn’t even sure if that was the best thing that she could do right now. But one thing she didn’t know, was that she couldn’t just force him to except her love and help.
She slowly pulled her bathrobe around her and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Put some water in the kettle and pushed the button to make it boil. Maybe some time, and then she could try again. That should help right?
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 6:06 pm

Her voice was so small and fragile. Slowly he started to realized what he had done, and that it might’ve hurt her. It hurt him to think about that. He was weak and filled with grief that he had lashed out when she had tried to help him. How terrible he was. He forced himself to take a deep breath in. I’ll give you some time. He stood still waiting for her steps to disappear. He shook his head gently over himself. He hit the closet door and started sobbing. Shortly after the tears ran down his cheeks and he sat down on the closed toilet to rest his legs. He put his elbows on his knees and let his hands hold around his eyes and temples as he cried. He didn’t mean to hurt Letha. She had even said that she loved him, and all he had done was to turn his back to her. “I love you,” he cried with a low voice, even though she wasn’t nearby.

He dried his eyes and got up to look himself in the mirror. His eyes were red, and the skin under his eyes, red from the tears. He sighed, turned on the sink and splashed some cold water in his face. Collect yourself. He took a towel and patted his wet face dry. He looked up from the towel and felt some of the pain rush over him again. He threw the towel at the mirror out of anger – not that anything happened. He looked at the towel as it fell down onto the sink. He then folded it into a perfect quadrant and put it back into its place. He sighed and turned his sight to the pieces of porcelain on the floor. Calmly, he collected it pieces and with a nearby broom, he dusted the small flakes away to be removed another day.
With the big shards in his hands he went downstairs and into the kitchen. As soon as he saw Letha he stopped. “I’m sorry,” he said and pulled a slightly easier smile, which sought forgiveness. He then approached the bin for porcelain and let the pieces fall into it, dusting off his hands, before he turned his attention to Letha again. He raised his hands to around his ribcage, to move them as he spoke: “I really didn’t mean to do that,” He kept his eyes at her while he spoke, and let his gaze fall upon the three kitchen counters that was the distance between them. “I promise you… I won’t ever do it again,” he promised while he looked at her again. If he had scared her, he didn’t want to step closer unless she was comfortable with it.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 6:30 pm

She was almost mechanical in her movements, took down a cup and found some earl grey. She shut down her emotions not letting them affect her, she wasn’t the one losing anyone. She could just be, and the last thing he needed was her standing here crying over small hiccups. Or at least she thought so. She really needed to get better at this relationship thing. One day at a time, it was like there was a manual telling her how to act when your boyfriend lost their mom suddenly.

She didn’t know how long she had been standing there, not really drinking the tea that was cold now. She heard his voice, and slowly she came back from her emotionless state of mind. Her heart started bleeding for him. It was so easy to see how he had cried after she had left him.
Stop saying sorry” she pleadingly whispered, quickly she walked over to him and took his face making him look at her. “I know you didn’t mean to do that” she put her arms around his neck and hugged him close “and if it happens again it’s okay, I rather you let your emotions show, than just keeping them in” she whispered against his ear, pushing herself a little out of her embrace but not so she removed herself completely. “Nothing you do will scare me away nothing
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 7:27 pm

”Sor-” he muted himself, as he was bout to apologize for apologizing. She approached and cupped his face, making him look at her. It was clear, that his muscles couldn’t agree whether the corners of his mouth should be up or down. It made it slightly easier to smile, when she told him that she knew that he didn’t mean to do it. As her arms snaked around his neck in a hug, he felt how his heart sunk and he calmly closed his arms around her waist, slowly tightening. His breathing was wobbly, as she whispered that she would rather have him show his emotions than just keeping them in. No matter what, it wasn’t okay to act out in aggression, but he also knew that when he was so far out in his emotions, he had his tendencies. I don’t want to hurt you.
Nothing you do will scare me away. He shook his head, slightly in denial, but then nodded. “I love you, Letha,” he whispered to her. He closed his eyes, frowning a bit before he slowly leaned his forehead towards her. Just to rest. It may seem crazy for some, but Zadkiel felt it had a calming effect. “I don’t want to hurt you,” he whispered to her. His eyes were still shot, and his forehead resting against hers. It was slightly comical, that he said that to a vampire, who probably could take a hit or two. But the important thing here, was that if he one day, out of aggression accidentally hit or threw something at her, she might not take physical damage, but the love between them would take the hit. He didn’t wish to harm the relationship they had.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 8:11 pm

She took a deep breath as he told her that she loved him. It was like all concern and hurt fell of her shoulders. Everything would be okay, as long as they had love between them. Anything else didn’t matter, not really. And he still had his family, even as a mother was gone, they should remember that they had each other. But she didn’t say that it wasn’t the time nor her place to tell them that. They should figure that out themselves, after some time and distance from the hurt.

You won’t” she whispered, closing her eyes just feeling him standing this close to her. After some time, she finally open, her eyes and looked at him. She pulled him close again and put her lips on his. Just a small peck, nothing sensual but just to let him know she was there.
“I’m here through the good times, but also the bad” she whispered inches away from his lips. “No matter what I’m here, and I’m strong enough to carry a little bit of your weight – if you just let me” she breathed on his lips, letting her fingers stroke him over his forehead and push back his hair. “And I love you so much” she whispered and kissed him again.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:10 pm

He wouldn’t do it, but it was still a possibility that might happen anyway. But he wished that it would never be a reality. He would never forgive himself if he hurt her. As soon as her forehead moved, he was just about to open his eyes, when he felt her lips against his, in a small peck. He did what he could, to reciprocate it, before she removed her lips from his.
He pulled on a light hesitant smile, as she said she would be there no matter if it was good or bad times. It pleased him, and he wished that it would forever stay like that. If you just let me. He sighed, somewhat relieved, and nodded slightly. He just had to figure out how he could depend on others. Her fingers were loving and cold against his burning face. He pulled on a smile, as she ran her fingers through his hair, pushing it back. It was almost as if she pushed the weight away from his mind. He could care about them at some other time. Right now, he could recover with her.

I love you so much. It was almost breathtaking. A low and somewhat pleasant hum came from him as she kissed him. He finally had the chance to reciprocate it right, pulling her closer for a more passionate kiss. He let his kisses travel from her lips, along her jawline, to her ear and slowly down her neck. “I love you,” he repeated whisperingly between kisses, nearby her ear.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:37 pm

She hadn’t really seen that passion coming. At first, she pulled away, wondering looking at him before she understood, what was about to happen. Her arms snaked around his neck as she pulled him closer letting their kisses try to keep the thoughts away from all the sadness. Away from the hurt that was trying to consume his soul. And him not feeling like he had been there as he should. She let a small sigh leave her nose, as he felt his lips kiss her down. Her jawline and neck.
Then she heard the words, her eyes open and there was almost a glowing gold around the blue.
I love you too” she whispered, as it felt like a fire was lit inside of her. She had felt it the first morning they had spent together.

I’m always here, always” she finally got out, from her small moans every time his lips found a new spot on her neck. She put her fingers through his hair. How the table had turned from feeling like her heart was breaking from seeing him that said. To being stunned from the anger outburst, and then to kissing passionately in their kitchen.
She wanted him so bad, she couldn’t even describe how many times she had been lying beside him, so exhausted and thinking about how it would feel like. But also, with that small voice telling her, that it would be his first time. She needed to make it good, something that he would remember with a smile, and not something he wanted to forget.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 10:35 pm

She pulled away, leaving him slightly breathless. She could cloud the thoughts racing in his mind, but not if she pulled away like she did. Therefore, he was relieved, when it seemed like she understood and pulled him closer. It relaxed him and suppressed the sad, grieving feeling. Covering it with a feeling of love, passion and a growing lust. He wished for comfort and a feeling of being loved; physical contact and quality time meant most to him.
Her sigh, seemed like an approval to his kisses. He didn’t see how her eyes almost glowed, but he heard her whisper. The passion only grew, with her words. He felt so secure – nothing was going to pin him down right now. He wanted to handle things another time – in the morning.

He approved of her words, with a small humming sound, deeply concentrated on her. His hum turned to a low humming growl of passion, as she ran her fingers through his hair. Gently and confident, his hands opened her robes, so his hands could wrap around her night dress. One hand went up her almost bare back and the other slid down to her bum to pull her even closer. He was insisting with every move he made. He didn’t want to think twice – because twice would continue to double. “I’ll never leave you,” he whispered as he reached her left collarbone. So fine and sharp. He lowered himself, and let his hands follow him down. One supported her lower back, and the other prepared itself to carry her weight. If she let him, he would lift her up, kiss her along the neckline while he walked towards the stairs.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 5:58 am

She had experienced a lot of new things with Zadkiel. First time she had really fell in love. First time she had wanted a relationship. First boyfriend. Frist time moving in with someone. And now she felt how her body was on fire. She wanted him so bad, and she could fell how her toes curled and it was hard for her, not just to beg him to take her right there and then. But there was still this little voice inside of her, that was asking if this was even a good idea. If she should just stop him, what if he wasn’t really into it and just wanted to make the feelings of what had happened to be pushed down?

But as she felt his finger untie her robe, his hands that pulled her closer. Suddenly her doubts disappeared. She couldn’t keep postponing it, because of her own insecurities.
Those words were all it took to make her throw everything away. Never alone again.
She jumped and locked her legs around his waist. Her lips found his again, and her fingers started to glide over his neck into his hair, this time more possessive than last.
She needed him, maybe more than she had realized. If this continued, she wasn’t sure if she could stop this. Why would she even stop this?
It was so clear how much she wanted him, and that he wanted her.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 7:23 am

He reached the stairs and had to talk slowly up, to be sure he wouldn’t trip on the steps. He wanted her, and taking the stairs right now was the only thing that prevented him. He almost wished that he could just spread his wings out, and just fly upstairs, but then again, he wouldn’t risk it going to fast neither that his wings may or may not be to big for the stairs, unless they were folded in.

He managed to get all the way into the bedroom, without tripping. Slowly and gently he put her down onto the bed. He didn’t just want to toss her around like he didn’t care – because he cared. He continued kissing her, and let his hand slide from her back up towards her breast to caress it from the outside of the dress. His hand, which had carried her weight, slide up under the dress, over her hipbone, down between her legs on top of her underwear, caressing. Hopefully whatever he did felt pleasurable. “I want you,” he whispered almost breathless against her lips “I want every inch of you,” He started to let his lips kiss her neck once again. He started wondering, if the protection he had bought was still in the drawer of his nightstand.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 11:30 am

CW – sexual content

She moved a little back into the bed as he put her down, grabbing his neck to pull him closer. Her kisses grew more urgent and possessive. She needed him so much that it scared him. She could fell how her teeth wanted to get out and she had to fight the animal instinct that roared inside of her to get out. A moan left her lips as she felt his hand fumbling around with her breast. How he let his fingers glide over her underwear and would feel how she already wanted him. Her hips buckled against his hand to try guide it where she needed it.
I want you to, I need you” she begged, her fingers that was put around his neck, fingernails scraping over his skin.
After a short while she put her own hand over his and started guiding his fingers to find the right spot, still over the underwear. As she finally got him position right, she threw her head back, and a louder moan escaped her lips. She forgot about everything. There was only them. How long had her body begged for this? To follow her instincts, how many times had she run away afraid if she could control the vampire in her. He smelled so good. So pure.
Right there” she got out as he finally got the hang of it. She let his hand go and found his way to his boxers to close her hand around his member. She might never really gotten this far, but it was like some of her memory still stuck in terms of certain things.
All she really wanted, was to make sure that he had a great time.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Her kisses seemed mind-blowing. Nothing existed except for the two of them. The moan she gave him, as he caressed her chest, was like a pat on the shoulder. Not that he lacked confidence, but the moan boosted it – he was going in the right direction. The hand between her legs also quite quickly observed that her body seemed ready. As her his buckled he tried his best to correct himself – even though I seemed like a puzzle to figure out what she wished for, even though she seemed quite satisfied.
He groaned a bit against her neck, as she scraped her nails across his skin. It was a nice feeling, that somehow let him know that what he did in some way also distracted her from not scraping his skin.
One of her hands found its way to his, which made him slightly confused. Didn’t she want it anyway? He paused for a split second, until he realized that she only corrected him. Through the thin layer of underwear, he could also feel exactly what she had guided him to – and her response to finding the small pearl of pleasure, made it quite clear and he mentally noted he had to find it to please her. Just right there on the top of everything.
A satisfied smirk appeared on his lips as she praised what he was doing. She was mesmerizing to watch under him. Without really noticing, she had gotten a grip around his member and he let a small groan roam from his throat.
With a simple flick of his fingers, they traveled sideways and pulled her underwear to the side, just for his fingers to caress approximately the same spot. Everything seemed moist. If she yet, hadn’t complained, he would slowly let a finger slide inside. Depending on her response, he would slide out, around and back in, accompanied by another finger.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 8:30 pm

All that thought about asking him if this was okay, that he didn’t just do it because he wanted to take focus of the other thing. That was thrown so far away, that she didn’t even remember that she had had those thoughts to begin with.
She just needed the pleasure he was giving her. It ached in her body to feel more. To feel all of him. Her hand started moving around his member, while the other hand glided through his hair and pulled it a little backwards.
She wouldn’t have thought this was his first time, if it wasn’t for the fact that he had told her. Maybe it was more the whole act thing, not all that let up to the act itself.

Her hands left him, as she felt how he put his fingers inside of her. She grabbed the duvet and curled it around her fingers. She needed to grab something that wasn’t him, because she was so afraid that she would accidently hurt him.
Shit don’t stop” she moaned and felt how her toes curled together. When the other finger joined, she threw her had back in ecstasy. Maybe there was something about being with a person that you loved. It would always be better. Nothing could really compare.
Not that she had something to compare it too anyway.
One of her hands found his neck again and pulled him towards her, pressing her lips on his almost aggressively. Maybe she should be afraid, that she would end up scaring him this time.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 9:18 pm

As her hand started moving, his breathing immediately started to get heavier, and he felt more and more ready to get right down to it. His mind was only about them, suppressing everything else. Her hand ran through his hair, pulling his head slightly backwards, leaving him to groan slightly next to her ear. All of a sudden, she removed her hands from him. Wondering what was going on, he looked down between them, seeing how she had to grab the duvet in pleasure. He chuckled lightly before he continued with his fingers and kissing her neck.
He smiled for him self as she told him not to stop, “Mhmm,” he replied, but let the hand from her chest slide down along her side, under her dress and sensually let his fingers grab around the side of the underwear she was wearing and started pulling off as well as he could, even though it was slightly difficult, when he hovered over her, like he did, and with a hand intertwined, so it couldn’t just come off. He groaned, slightly displeased with needing to remove his hand from her, so he could get the job done. He removed his lips from her neck, straightening up before he finally removed her underwear completely, throwing them off the bed.
His hand sought between her legs once again, and he started kissing her collarbones quite so gently, while his free hand tried to reach his drawer. It was many things to keep track of. He also had to give up, since his balance wouldn’t allow him to reach the drawer. He groaned a bit and nibbled the skin close to her collarbone. “Just a moment,” he whispered, before he quickly crawled over to the drawer, with as few movements as possible, before he grabbed a small package, containing protection, and a bottle of lube. He had done his research – or at least that was what he was convince with.
He crawled back to her, and with slight trouble, with wet fingers, opened the package, put it on and put just a bit of lube on it. He let his fingers seek back between her legs, searching for her eyes – even though it might be troublesome when his fingers tried to please her. “Is it okay?” he asked – if she had trouble answering, he would stop, just for a moment to make sure she hadn’t any second thoughts.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 11:46 am

She made a small chuckle as he tried to take her panties of. Her own hands glided down and helped him getting her underwear of. For just a time she just let him do whatever it was he wanted to her, mostly because it felt so good. Maybe they both needed it more than they thought. Or more than she had thought. Whatever would come after they could handle it. Together.

A small hum left her lips, as he told her just a time. When she saw what he was doing she started undressing herself. Throwing the robe and her dress down on the floor by the bed. Lying naked on the bed as he fumbled around with the protection, she wanted to offer him the help. But she didn’t really know how to do it.
He finally came back, and her fingers found his neck, she was more gently this time around. She had gotten the time to just get a minute to keep her emotions or passion in check.
Her eyes closed as his fingers entered her again and had trouble with not fall back into the pure bliss of ecstasy. She opened her eyes as he asked if It was okay. Her tongue slowly licked her bottom lip, before she kissed him.
I want to be yours, every inch of me – so if you’re sure, then there is nothing I want more” she finally said, a light pleasured sound left her mouth. He wasn’t really making it easy for her to answer when he kept doing what he was doing.
I really want you” she whispered, as her fingers folded into his soft brown hair. “all of you
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 12:41 pm

Being quite focused with the protection, he pulled on a slight smirk, as she was suddenly completely naked in front of him. Every freckle and birthmark was getting imprinted in his mind, as she let her fingers find their way behind his neck. She seemed a bit calmer and more collected – had he left her for too long? He hoped not.
As soon as his fingers gave her some more attention, it seemed like she was thrown a bit back into the pleasure she had been in. He kissed her back passionately. “I’m sure,” he whispered towards her lips, before he kissed her once again passionately. He lowered himself, so she could lay more or less down. All of you. Another kiss was placed on his lips, while he got closer until his member touched the back of his hand. His heart was beathing towards his chest, aroused and excited. “You’ll have all of me,” he told her before he removed his fingers, shortly looking down between them, to guide his member with his hand to her entrance. His hand then found its way back to the bed, to make sure he wouldn’t lose balance. He looked back up at her, to make sure she hadn’t changed her mind before he would slide in slowly, with a satisfied moan. Shortly he closed his eyes, feeling ecstatic, before he looked towards her eyes, kissed her, and started thrusting. Everything felt overwhelming – but right now it was what he felt like he needed.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Im sure
That’s all she needed to know. She couldn’t keep stopping them from having this moment together. First it had been his mother, the other it had been her wanting to make sure they were right for each other. But as time went by her reasons felt more like excuses and she had nothing left. She just wanted to feel him. Be with him in every way possible.

She nodded slowly her teeth biting down on her lips. She was ready.
When he entered her, she closed her eyes and pitched in with his own moan. She bit her lips as she felt a short pang of pain, but it was over momentarily, and she was filled with pleasure. The more he moved, the longer he pushed into her, the more overwhelming it became for her as well. After some time, she couldn’t take it any longer. It felt like he was holding back, or maybe she just hungered for much more.
Her legs snaked around his waist, and with her strength and agility she turned them around, so she was sitting on top of him. She looked down at him, clearly that her eyes were almost glowing in the dark lit room. At first, she just sat there. Taking him in, his chest moved up and down. She placed her hands on his body and started moving back and forth almost in a circulate motion. First slow, but she started picking up past, throwing her head back. Her moans of pleasure became loader the better it felt.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 3:34 pm

Not being used to lay in the position he was in, he tried to figure out how he could thrust the easiest – but it wasn’t that simple. Except for the technique being difficult, he didn’t want to last the ‘classic two minutes’, even though something in him begged for giving her all he had – and not ‘just’ making love as he seemingly did right now.
Out of nowhere she suddenly turned them around, so she was sitting on top of him. It shocked him a bit, and he had to blink a couple of times, to feel like he was up to date with what had just happened. His hands sought to her hips, while he looked up into her eyes. They were almost glowing in the dark – he didn’t recon that he had noticed that about her before. He licked his lips slightly tightening his grip as she started to move around, trying to help her. He tilted his head back a bit with a groan. This was perfect – right now at least.
She picked up in speed and threw her head back. It was too good. Way too good. One hand found its way to her breast, and started to caress it. Soon, he wouldn’t be able to last any longer, even though he wanted to. “I-…” he said out of breath. No, he couldn’t tell her that he was already near his climax. Even though it seemed like she was enjoying herself, it didn’t seem like she was about to climax. With a grunt, he did his best to thrust more and harder while she circulated around. It didn’t help himself. The way she looked, sounded and felt was way too good. “I’m coming,” he whispered out of breath, before he let his hands back to her thighs and tried to thrust just a tad deeper, holding her thighs down, for a couple of thrusts before he felt the pressure unleash and how his body seemed to get tired immediately. Still breathing deeply.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  Empty

I should've been there (CW, TW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: