Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hush, I know they said the end is near

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Hush, I know they said the end is near Empty
IndlægEmne: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyTors Mar 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Time: 20.20
Date: 4th of March 2021
Weather: A bit cold, rainy.
Outfit: Link
Bonus: Mariella has the ability to sense other beings emotions.
Topic for: @Mono <3
_____
"Shit", she mumbled to herself while standing behind one of the large trees. Final thought? If I die, Nigel is going to kill me. The words were true she knew that, and going on adventure in at this hour in the forest. Had she complete out of her mind? The answer to that question was debatable. Okay, it wasn't like she couldn't knock out a few vampires, she had done that before, even if she wasn't the greatest huntress in the universe. Unlike most of the people from where she had grown up, Mariella had never taken a life. Even the most monstrous creatures they had met, she couldn't do it. There was something about the pain they felt when they got killed that felt like she was the one being killed, and that had been enough to remove her from the field. Also, her powers had made it questionable for the men to actually stay in their hunter mode - mostly because she didn't like them going all cold. However, she was now officially done with them - or at least she hoped so, at least she lived with her brother now.

Mariella held her breath for a little while, letting the purple like color turn to her eyes as she sensed the area for anything traceable. She didn't need strong senses to track people, all she really needed was their emotions. She could sense them, near the vampires. The rain made it impossible for her to access her fire power, which was in her case the most power she got. Her phone rang, making her panic for a few seconds, "bloody hell Nigel," she mumbled to herself as she finally managed to get the phone out from her back pocket. She should just have taken that bloody call, and she knew Nigel would have been on his way - there was no question about that, but turning the phone off seemed for a second to be the most practical thing to do. At least she was more difficult to track in the rain, and the sound could have been untraceable because of the weather - she hoped for that at least.

Mariella closed her eyes for a second, just listening to the emotions that happened around her. It was the only thing she had to prepare her for what happened next.. and she could feel them closing in, their greed and lust for blood - but then.. there was something else, she could reach the emotions of someone else.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyFre Mar 12, 2021 9:50 pm

Outfit

It was almost to perfect.
A vampire chasing a fairy. A fairy in the need of a bit of help. That or she just played around with the vampire and he was going to interfer. All in all, he was ready to help! he was ready to have some fun!
... He really needed a life. Maybe he should start date more often. Just doing more than these vampire hunts.
He ran up to the vampire, to the mosquitos surprise and grabbed around his neck, only to throw him down on the ground. Since he had not prepared to hunt vampires tonight, he had no weapons on him and had to use what he had. His hands. Yeah... he was in troubles. With no ability to brag with he could only fight all he had learned without them. and that was not a lot.
But he did his best and the vampire still seemed rather surprised by the attack. The minute it discovered it´s attacker tho... It laughed loudly.
"Oh boy! a human and a fairy... what on earth will I do!" he mocked. "Pathetic!"
To that Mono smirked. "Don´t underestimate fairies."
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyFre Mar 12, 2021 11:44 pm

The redhaired fairy looked at the human who suddenly on the ground. Not the knight in shining armor, or perhaps she was way to quick to judge. Two against one was better odds than one on one at least. Mariella stepped out from the tree, not sure why, but perhaps it was to courage from the human that effected her. Don't underestimate fairies, she frowned a bit, he was right - she would give him that. She would just wish the rain wasn't this heavy, but then again - fire magic was a quite interesting thing. She began to mumble a few words, mostly latin and it could give of a witch vibe - which she hated the few times people had thought that. Fairies could cast minor spells like witches could, fairy magic was just way more connected to nature in one way or the other. It didn't take long for the vampires clothing to catch fire. His trousers around the ankles went into flames, and the fire moved up the legs like a firey snakes. Her eyes glowing in a orange like color almost like the flames were dancing inside her eyes.  "Now, what are you waiting for," she said almost with a panicked to the human. Mostly because just as easily as the fire caught the vampire, the emotions of panic from the creature hit her like a wave of short term fright.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Just as he said.
Don´t underestimate a fairy.
Out of nowhere she had sat the vampires trousers at fire. enough to make the dark creature jump a bit back and even do a fun little tippy toe dance. For some time this distracted Mono. Had it not been for the fairy asking him for what the hell he was waiting for, he had probably kept starring and laughed weakly.
He smirked and walked over to the vampire. Well knowing that his next move would not be fatal. With his hands around the vampirs neck, he snapped it in one swift movement, making the vampire tumble lifeless down.
"we better get out of there, he ain´t gonna stay down forever," he said and grabbed the fairies wrist to drag her away from there. To him, this was fun and had a sort of rush. In that whole conflict he did not once fear from his life.
Far away from the passed out vampire, he released her wrist, checked around and then smiled down at her. "That was amazing. Your eyes lids up when you do that, do you know that?"
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:06 pm

She felt it as a slight cold kick in her stomach as the hunter snapped the vampire's neck. He didn't kill it. She was surprised, after attempting to attack them and threat both of them - even perhaps getting their scent, she knew Nigel wouldn't think twice about putting the creature out of its misery. Then again, Nigel also went into his hunting mood she didn't really like. Before she could think more about that, she was grabbed by the wrist by the human, and he dragged her with him. Without thinking too much about it she just followed. There was no fear, it was like that with most hunter's that she knew. Like they had a switch they could just zone out their fear and focus on the task ahead. After a while her wrist was released again and she slowed down a little bit. He mentioned how her eyes had glowed up earlier, and she nodded to confirm his question. "I'm a fire fairy, it's what I do - I'm also an empath," he eyes lit up in a the lovely lilac color he hadn't seen. Till now at least, then she turned it off -mostly off anyways, it wasn't really something she could just shut completely down. "I don't know many hunters out there who would have let him live.. why spare him?" It wasn't a question of judgement as much as it was a question of his character. She was raised among hunters, where the brutal and direct behavior was the honorable choice. It didn't matter if you liked it or not, it was how it was - till Nigel back in the day he went against it and later picked her up. "I'm Mariella by the way," she held her hand out with a warmer smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 7:29 pm

A fire fairy?
That was rather interesting. Not only a fairy, but one with in her power to control fire!
“That is pretty cool, I´m just a human, so uhm…” here he shortly looked down at the ground, took a deep breath and then looked at her again. “So I´m uhm sorry to break it to you dear empath… I did not spare his life… without my gadgets… there is no way I am able to kill a vampire with my bare hands. I wish I could… but I can´t.”
He was weak. He hated it to his core. The fifth vampire hunter in line and he just had to be the freaking human.
as she introduced herself as Mariella, he smiled brighter and took her hand, shook it softly. “A pleasure to meet you Mariella, I´m Mono and I´m glad I met you when I did!”
Just as the words escaped his lips, he realized how other stupid that had sounded. He took his hand to himself. “That sounded weird, I do apologize.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 8:09 pm

She shook her head at him. She didn't even pay attention to the first part of the words he said, but more the feelings that was lead by the words. "It's not. You don't have to wish for that," Mariella pointed out and took a deeper breath in. Mariella had seen what the hunter life had done to Nigel, seen and felt what it had done to him and so many people in the tripe she was raised in. However, saying her name seemed to put an ease to whatever he was feeling deep inside. "Mono, interesting name," she confessed quite direct but it was the truth. "I like it though," the fire fairy added with a warmer smile as he took her hand. She frowned a bit by his words, but couldn't help but smile. "No, it's okay. I like weird." Mariella tilted her head a little to the side. It was nice talking to someone that wasn't her brother after he came home annoyed from another hunt or from work. Even if her spirit lifted him up. "But I can only say likewise, it was good timing." Mariella took a deeper breath in. "However - you say you are just human.. but most humans I know are incredible talented and skilled in what they do.. something tells me you are like that as well."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 8:52 pm

You don’t have to wish for that.
Her words couldn´t help but amaze him. Did she mean those words? Did she not look down upon humans? They were the weakest in the link. But, other than that, he just smiled at her and made a little nod, almost saying thank you.
Her comment on his name or rather her compliment was not something he had seen coming. “well, I could say the same thing with the name Mariella.” He smiled bright once again. “Thank you, I like your name too. I have never heard that before, what does it mean?”
She liked weird. That was cute. It almost made him feel flustered. So, to that, he could only laugh lowly.
“It was a perfect timing,” he added to her sentence. Once again she amazed him by admitting she found human´s incredible talented. She even went to say as she thought he was talented as well.
“Weeeeell, I do have some meeeeean cooking skills after watching all the Gordon Ramsay shows,” he told her and looked at her with a soft, yet teasing smile. “what about you? You said you´re an empath? Is that an ability of yours or do you just see yourself as one?”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 9:10 pm

What does it mean? Mariella took a slightly deeper breath in but gave him a brighter smile. "Star of the sea," she replied with a softer chuckle. No one ever asked her that. There was a way about how he spoke, moved that couldn't anything but make her feel warmth spread in her chest. It was nice. She didn't meet a lot of people like this. "You cook?" She sounded almost impressed, Nigel was far from the best man in the kitchen and she wasn't really skilled in that area either. But they managed. "Gordon Ramsay shows?" Mariella sent him a shyer smile, she didn't watch a lot of tv. Then he asked about what she had mentioned earlier. Being an empath. She knew some people liked to call themselves that, and she did believe that some had a source of her power. That some people had the ability understand others more clearly. "I'm an empath, I can feel just about everything you feel.. which sounds scary to most people. I usually don't tell people, it makes them uncomfortable," Mariella held her breath for a while and tilted her head a little bit, "but trust me.. it's not as uncomfortable as being the one who feels everything for everyone." She breathed out and looked away from him shortly. Why confess this? She had no idea, but maybe because he seemed like someone who would understand just a little bit. And it wasn't often people understood how overwhelming it could be. Nigel understood when she just needed to listen to music to block everything out, when everything was too much for her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 4:36 pm

Star of the sea.
That was beautiful! And sort of ironic and special to name a fire fairy. Maybe he just thought about name meaning way too much. His name meant alone and one after all. Which was rather depressing.
Her question if he cooked, he smiled softly and nodded weakly, not trying to sound way to excited about cooking. The second she said Gordon Ramsay´s name with a question, he could not help but look at her, as he could not believe what he had just heard.
“Gordon Ramsay? The famous British chef? He got a lot of shows where he yells at stupid people?” He eagerly tried to make her remember.
Maybe she just didn´t know him. In that case, she had a lot of goodies to unpack. Especially with kitchen nightmares! “In that case, you have to go home and watch it all, it is rather satisfying.”
Her ability sounded amazing and rather powerful. She would always be able to tell what people were really feeling.
“I don´t find it uncomfortable, but I guess to some people, especially if they´re lying of how they´re feeling, that they would make them uncomfortable,” he said with a shrug.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 2:55 pm

He tried to recall a memory as if she would remember by that. "Sorry, I don't really watch that much television," she confessed with a slightly embarrassed smile. Mila had asked after the television. "I never had a television growing up, so I've never really needed it." Mariella took a deeper breath in and made a small shrug, the only reason she owned a phone was so she could actually keep in touch with Nigel in general. "Like, we had this one tv in the village, so when we wanted to watch something.. my brother tried to sneak my out when everyone was sleeping," it was some quite good memories. Then the other day Irina had showed them a movie on her laptop - which was new but she liked it. "So.. I don't have a television to watch it on.. so, if it is so life changing, you would have to show me," she chuckled a bit and made a tilt to the right with her head. However it was unclear for her why people would watch a man yell at stupid people, she watched Nigel yell at stupid people time to time - which was also satisficing.
There wasn't many people who didn't find her power's uncomfortable, she could even sense he meant his words. It made her chuckle a bit, as she ran her hair over the wet red hair."It's always uncomfortable when people can see what you are hiding," it was still nothing compared to actually feeling everything people felt. "I use music to tune people's emotions out. Crowds are a nightmare most of the time, but music helps."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 10:41 pm

She came from a completely different world than his own. Not only his, but probably also a lot of other people´s life. Her story was way more interesting than she gave it credit for and he was sure she would have a lot of other stories to share. And he could not wait to hear them.
“Wow, it sounds as if you have a lot of stories to tell!” he said maybe a bit to excitedly. “I mean… one TV! How did you watch all the cartoons as a child?! But then again if you grew up in a pilgrim village…” The last thing was followed by a cheeky wink.
“And I would not call it life changing but uhm, it is rather entertaining!”
as they talked about her abilities, she seemed to be a bit more hesitant, even admitting how she used to use music as a sort of barrier.
He smiled softly and tilted his head. “Sooo… it is not always easy to control that ability I assume?”
Mono wished he had more powers than just healing. It was rather… boring. It came in handy. But it was boring.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 9:31 pm

"I just might have," she replied with a cheekier smile and a soft giggle left her lips for a moment. "We didn't. Like we only had old recorded movies.. but I've watched Dirty dancing and stuff like that - but I had to sneak out to watch anything, so there is that," she took a slightly deeper breath in. "Well, it can only be more entertaining than watching my brother burn his toast every morning so, even through he is utterly occupied  in the moment by her newest visitor - or at least he pretends that he isn't, perhaps the reason why his toast is more burned than usual," she thought to herself and shook her head. The rain still falling down making her hair stick closer to her face.
Mariella took a deeper breath in, "you can't control abilities like that. But you can learn to work around them. Emotions are the strongest fuel to magic already, so me being influenced by emotions like I am - some think I'm a ticking timebomb others have fate in my ability to control my magic," she replied not knowing why she was so open about her abilities. Maybe because he seemed like listen and just wanted to get to know her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 8:51 pm

He chuckled. Mariella was rather refreshing to talk to.
“I got to meet your brother, he sounds like fun,” he commented and wrapped his arms around himself. It slowly turned colder and colder for him. “I mean, who gets so distracted that they burn their toast and dirty dancing? Good choice, it´s a classic.”
Emotions were the strongest fuel to magic. For some reason, those words hit him harder, than she probably intended. She was right… A lot of people abilities were bonded to emotions and emotions could often spin them out of control.
“That is… I… I´ve never thought about that before… emotions do have a lot to do with it all and by having emotions as an ability… it must be one hell of a rollercoaster!” he suddenly blurted out.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 7:56 pm

"You might, you are kinda in the same line of work -" she pointed out with a smaller shrug and couldn't help but laugh. "It's not so much as getting who gets distracted by that, and more of who is making him distracted enough for that," she chuckled a bit. She liked having Irina and Mila in the house, it brought some sweet delight to have a child running around with her wild imagination. Lovely for an empath like Mariella to be boosted by the happy emotions. She felt it like a hit, how it hit him, wishing she could have taken her words back. Just for a second. She had mostly been meaning her own, but also knew that other people had abilities caused by something that sometimes made people fear their powers. "But it's okay, I'm raised with awareness of my abilities or at least since they got triggered first, I'm lucky like that. Not all people are," she breathed out and ran her hand over the wet red locks. "Do you want to go somewhere else? Unless you want to catch a cold or something," she suggested with a soft laughter. "Two seconds, I have a call," she felt the phone vibrating in her pocket. "Hey Irina, no - I'm not avoiding Nigel's calls. Just tell him that I'm alright, I'm just out with a friend. It's fine," she smiled before listening to whatever the werewolf said, then hung up. "Brothers," she chuckled a bit and frowned a bit by his expression.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 6:04 pm

He enjoyed just listening to her voice. It was rather warm and soothing. Which fit the fire fairy perfectly. He smiled and chuckled as she pointed out he was starting to get cold. “Haha, well uhm, maybe a café or something?” He suggested, only to stop and look around, while she answered her phone. While she talked in the phone, he wondered what he was doing out her to begin with… he had completely forgotten it. But just as he was about to drift away in his thoughts, to well known names, ran past his ear. Nigel and Irina.
wait a second.
as he had just realized the earth was round, he looked at her, eyes wide and mouth open. The second she hanged up the phone, he spoke, pointing at her a few seconds.
“You´re Nigel´s little sister! Damn, such a small world… I am Mono, best friend of Cecilia, your brother´s ex-girlfriend,” he explained and sort of couldn´t help but chuckle while stating it.

Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 9:40 pm

She could feel the change of air but really didn't bother asking, or that was before he said it himself. He pointed at her, which also made her frown a bit. You are Nigel's little sister, Mariella looked like one big question mark, oh were did Mono know Nigel from? However, her questions replied themselves as she listened to Mono talking. So, Mono was Cecilia's best friend. Great, she could almost imagine him being the one most mad about the move Nigel had made back in the day. Even Mariella had given him shit about not calling Cecilia or explain, but then again you couldn't make Nigel do anything once his pride was hurt. "I am, yeah - small world indeed," she replied in a soft chuckle. "So, I guess your best friend instinct is to protect your best friend first in this matter," she took a sharper breath in. Mariella did not really have a best friend, or Nigel was sorta her best friend, but he was also her big brother - so did it count the same? "As mine go for protecting my big brother, even through I know part of his act isn't really the best -- but, trust me, he is a good guy." It wasn't even because Mono had said anything that would express another opinion. Far from actually, call it instinct - a sisterly instinct really. Just wanting to point out the important facts instead of smoothing them over and explaining. "But yeah, Mila and Irina are staying with us. I don't know how long. Nigel and I are renovating the house we just bought - so it's nice - and they bring good energy to the home, I like having them here."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 6:48 pm

He felt so small all of sudden. Why had he not realized this before?
this was the little sister of Nigel. He should have gotten that thought the minute she said her name. Especially since Mariella was not a common name.
The second he mentioned this, it seemed that she wanted to defend her brother, which was understandable. But he was not about to attack her for her brother´s action. Never.
Trust her, he was a good guy. Deep down… Mono knew that it must be the truth. If Nigel hadn´t been a good guy, Cecilia would never have forgiven him.
Therefore, he smiled softly, let her speak out. The thought of Irina and Mila warming up the house with sound and light, was enough to make him chuckle. “That sure also sounds nice! I could imagine it would bring a lot of life into the house.”
He looked at her with a bright smile. “Should we go inside somewhere?”
Goosebumps was slowly crawling up his arms. They could always get something warm to drink somewhere.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hush, I know they said the end is near   Hush, I know they said the end is near Empty

Hush, I know they said the end is near
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just... Hush! - Shin
» Hush the memories are speaking

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: