Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Outsider

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Date: 10th of June 2021
Time: Afternoon
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Lazarus
____

Spring was here, flowers slowly bloomed and the days were longer - finally, something to look forward to. Maya longed to get away from the cold, dark and empty winter days were nothing seemed to ever be better. Not because March usually was her lucky month, if anything she constantly looked over her shoulder afraid of a sneak attack. She couldn't really handle anymore weigh on her small shoulders, but she also knew it wasn't her choice to make. So, she had chosen to take the afternoon outside for a walk in the woods. The weather was nice, a little windy but other than that, the sun was shining so lovely on the clear blue sky. It was impossible not to smile by that, at least she reminded herself to smile because of that. However, a sound close by made her turn her head in the direction. Her sharp senses looked carefully around her, there was no way in hell anyone was going to surprise her. "Show yourself," she narrowed her eyes a little bit as she took a deeper breath in. Yes, Maya was small but it didn't matter in this situation.

Sidst rettet af Maya Fre Jul 09, 2021 8:37 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lazarus

Lazarus

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Fag : Ingen
Antal indlæg : 66

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:01 pm

Outfit: Shirtless with no shoes.

He had been out and training, why maybe it was because of he felt like he was missing something, he had tried to deal with it by drinking and one-night stands. Nothing could fill the void there was I his life since, he had moved to Gaia. He had heard of southside, and as soon as he got ready his plan would be to cheek the place, this meant he had to get ready for whatever, there was waiting for him, so why not train again, like he had done at his pack in Canada. His eyes close shortly as he enhanced his strength in his arm, focusing some of his energy into it, before he hit the tree with full strength and as he thought it left a big hole.

He then heard a voice; the smell was clear it had been clear a while. As he then turned around and heard the voice, he grabbed his water, and moved towards the place the voice came from.
Show yourself was very aggressive, and Lazarus did not know if he liked it.  So he moved up talking to her.
“that’s no way to talk to a person there is minding their own business, excuse me who are you.?” He then asked, clearly not really wanting to start a fight, but clearly to show her, that he had been here a bit before, and he did not like her tone.  

“Name is Lazarus” He then added sending her a slight smile, clearly trying to be nice or at least try to be it.
Maya

Maya

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:04 pm

"Oh, how sweet you are here to give me a lesson on how to speak to strangers?" She replied and raised a brow slightly. Maya didn't really care if she liked the way she spoke or not. If he was minding his own business why was he taking it so offensive. Who are you? Maya tilted her head a little to the side as he gave her his name. "You always go around giving strangers your name?" Maya then asked and crossed her arms a bit. Maya was perhaps one of the shortest people most met, but she had accepted it a long time ago. Maya wasn't there to fight him, giving her his name was the first mistake - there was no reason to even put a fight with him. She gave him a smile. Shapeshifter, she nodded her eyes a little bit. What was he doing out in the woods? She couldn't ask him that without him returning the question - so she chose not to say anything.
Lazarus

Lazarus

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Her scent was a lot weirder than what, he had ever dealt with, as he looked towards her, he leaned his head to the right side, as she comment on him giving her lesson on how to talk. *so she had no manners all right, that he had not expected. * When she asked very blunt about if he always gave out his name to strangers he sighed, before answering. “only when I meet a person who got no manners.” He added a bit cheeky; she had only gotten his first name, so it was not really a problem a lot of people had special names in the world even if Lazarus was special there where probably other people with the same name if he had to be honest.

“that was not and answer who are you ?
”he said as his eyes followed her movement, looking for any threat she could be the sound of the wood was nice though and very peaceful, his eyes looked at her trying to figure out, who she where trying to read her eye and body language, the smallest thing would make him question her intend.
Maya

Maya

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Maya snorted a bit at him and shook her head. "Manners?" She frowned a bit and left a sigh. "I do have manners, you just haven't earned the right level of friendship to unlock it, and even then - it's a hard level to reach," she pointed out with a more cheeky smile. He didn't seem like he was going to attack, on the other hand just like her, his body language seemed to be more aware if she was going to attack. That was not and answer who are you ? Once again Maya chuckled a little bit while shaking her head. "I know it isn't," she pointed out and tilted her head a little bit to the left while crossing her arms. "Who said I was obligated to give you the answer you wanted?" There wasn't a fiber in her body that wanted to attack him unless he made a move to attack her, but she kept aware - in this world one couldn't be too careful.
Lazarus

Lazarus

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 4:49 pm

When the girl said he had not reach the right lvl of friendship to unlock it. Lazarus rolled his eyes, why say it like it was a bloody video game. His eyes then size her up as he waited on her respond, and her next answer, he looked at her as she said she knew it was not and answer clearly, she was a person who kept their cards close to their chest. He then bites down in his lip, tasting the metallic taste of blood.

When she then pointed out she was not obligated to give him and answer he gave a little sigh. As he looked at her again. “No one, but its still common to at least give a person and answer, before doing what you are doing but guess, the manners and ethic is not the same as in Canada.” He said before he then laid his arm over his chest crosswise.
Maya

Maya

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 11:36 pm

What was his problem really? Not wanting to give a stranger your name? There was nothing unpolite about that, it was called survival. Perhaps she was a bit paranoid, who wouldn't be if they were standing in her shoes? "Oh, you are getting pissy over the fact that I'm not giving you my name? Come on dude, chill and stop being so uptight," Maya raised her brow a little bit taking a slightly deeper breath in. "It has nothing to do with manners nor ethic, I just don't like giving my name to strangers i meet in the middle of the woods. Not because my father told me not to talk to strangers, but I just know better," she replied with her brows slightly narrowed taking, crossing her arms across her body just like he did. She was so small next to him, yet his height didn't do much to her, she didn't care. This discussion could have been ignored, if he had just not started to argue with her.
Lazarus

Lazarus

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyTors Jul 08, 2021 7:10 pm

It was not because he had a problem with it but for him it was just normal to present yourself, and when you dealt with a person like this girl, it seemed to be a bigger problem than you wanted. As she asked if he was getting pissed over it or assumed it, he looked at her with his arms crossed.

“Uptight I am just not used to people not presenting themselves, when you know that’s just what most people would do where I am from, but maybe it’s not a normal ethics here, to be frank I don’t know. “He then said before he looked around in the forest. This girl was a bit interesting to say the least, he then removed his arms again, and gave a sigh before he took his hand out. “so sorry about acting like a jerk if, that was what you thought, like I said not use to the ethics. Since the place where I grew up its normal.”

There was something about her smell that, made her stand out, that he was sure at on top of that her eye colours had and interesting eye colour, so it was a bit weird, for him to stand here with this girl. If she did not take his hand to give a handshake, he would drag it back. An then he would slowly decide to move back towards the trainings area it was getting a bit cold too anyway.
Maya

Maya

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 8:17 am

It wasn't because she didn't want to present her name to anyone, it was just: he was a stranger in the middle of the forest, where terrible things happened all the time. You couldn't really blame her for not trusting the people you met here, even if they bore a friendly smile. All devils wore masks these days, you never knew who to trust. "In the city perhaps, in the middle of the forest. You could be a serial killer or up to know good, and call me paranoid or what so ever, I just really don't like rude people," she replied with a more calm voice. Had he just allowed her to just talk, so she could have traded the waters - maya might even have given him her name. Then he apologized which made her nod a bit. "It is normal, just not when meeting strangers in the forest - at least not till a little while in the conversation," she pointed out, letting her lips curl up in a little smile. Maya looked at his hand shortly and took it, "apology accepted," she then took her hand back.
Sponsoreret inhold

The Outsider Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Outsider   The Outsider Empty

The Outsider
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Nord-
Gå til: