Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Something I need

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Something I need   Something I need EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 5:48 pm

@Evelina Romeo
Date: 28th of February
Time: It's late close to midnight.
____
He had been quite lucky since Frederik had pushed him out of the window. It had been pure luck and thanks to Zitora that both of them had survived, the fall and that she had been able to catch them. Ethan knew he had went too far, but he just couldn't contain this frustration, this fear and worry inside him. It was eating him up inside still, and he hated himself. There was so many things that kept happening and none of them were good. He regretted every single word he spoke, he regretted the air he was breathing, and every single thought in his head. To say that Ethan was a mess was putting things simple. Using his remaining energy and a little bit of sense he owned, he had found his way outside the front door of Evelina's house. He hadn't spoken to her since the day he had freaked out on her, not his finest moment. Far from it, and he didn't even know how to start apologizing from that. Ethan did have a few cuts on his face across his cheek and forehead from the glass that had splintered. He lifted his hand to knock on the door, but for a second just stopped - she deserved so much better than him just coming here after not returning any calls and leaving angry. However, he also wanted to let her know he was sorry - he hadn't been himself lately and that scared him, so he knocked on the door just hoping she was up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 6:07 pm

Sunday, her and the boys had been with their grandparents out and feed the ducks and play in the park for hours, and when it finally was time to get home they had begged to stay over by the grandparents’ house, for her it was fine as she was due a nightshift in two nights which meant she had to go start turning her routines, it was like she was talking to deaf ears when she had begged not to get these shifts anymore, as she needed to be able to be there for her boys more, and those nights always turned everything around, at least she didn’t get so many anymore. Which was both good and bad.

So, as it knocked on her door, she was eating B&J and watching breakfast at tiffany’s, who was here this late? She took a scoop of ice, standing up with the spoon still in her mouth, as she walked too door, it wasn’t one of those fancy look through a peephole kind of doors, but this was a quiet neighborhood so she didn’t really think twice when she opened the door, could be Ce that needed a pick me up, she often came without texting first, even as she would have just walked in. Then again, it was late.

Ethan” her eyes looked with pure disbelief as she took him in, what was he doing here? She had tried to call, text him just let him know she was there if he needed to talk. But that he would actually just show up like this? “I’m so glad you’re here” she finally got out and put her arms around him pulling him towards her tiny body.
Ethan

Ethan

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 6:42 pm

He didn't know what to say as she opened the door, it was like every single in his vocabulary had disappeared and just left him speechless. Where did you even begin? Ethan just look her in the eye, he couldn't even find his words then. But then she just embrace him, he felt his heart heavy as he took in the calm energy that seemed to radiate from her as she hugged him. Ethan placed his arms around her and just closed his eyes, letting the darkness out for a second - letting it go. He needed to let it go, and just give into the grief he was experiencing and the lack of control. Ethan took a deeper breath in feeling his eyes getting wet, yet only managing to let a few of them go. "I'm so sorry," he finally managed to whisper over his lips, knowing she could hear the shakes in his voice. "I didn't mean it.. I didn't," he added blinking a few more tears out as he closed his eyes shut for a second. Everything in him hurt, and especially after letting his frustrations out on her and Cecilia, but mostly Evelina - she had been the punching bag that day, and he would never forgive himself for letting her become that.
Evelina

Evelina

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 6:55 pm

It broke her heart, not the fact it had taken him long to say that he was sorry, not the fact that he had yelled and tried to take his frustrations out on her. Of course, if Cecilia hadn’t come back, things had been much worse but still, she wasn’t mad at him, far from it actually. “All is forgiven” she said almost immediately, as he told her that he was sorry and he hadn’t mean to, she knew that – maybe that was the main reason she couldn’t find it in her heart to be mad at him, not even a little. “You were there when I needed help, let me be here now” she whispered back, letting her arms grab around his body a little stronger, just to let him know that she was here, that she wasn’t going anywhere, as she slowly let go again. “Come in, I’ll make some tea” she said with a warm voice, as her hand slowly glided over his chin to wipe away some of the tears that had escaped “What have you done to your face?” the porch was almost not lit, so in the start she hadn’t seen it, but as her eyes slowly got used to the darkness she could she small cuts here and there. “Are you hurt, what on earth did you do?” she mumbled, as her fingers and eyes started inspecting his body for more scares, totally forgetting the fact that she was about to make him some tea, and invite him in.
Ethan

Ethan

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 7:11 am

All is forgiven, he didn't understand why she wasn't angry with him. He knew if he had shown up at Cecilia's she would have been furious and at least yelled at him to make him realize he had done her wrong. Then again, Evelina's temper couldn't be compared to Cecilia's. Evelina always had this calm aura around her but as neutralizing to his darkness as Maeve's ability to keep his demons obey, but enough to maybe right now make him act less out. He had after all just been full on rage on Zitora, she hadn't deserved that either. She then let go of him slowly and he looked into her eyes, as she studied his face. Ethan hadn't even been paying attention to the small splinters from the glass, or even if there was still some glass still stuck in his skin, he hadn't cared to be honest. So, even before he could walk in of course she noticed there was something, "I had a fight with Zitora," he sighed a bit, "it was my fault, I lost it - her new boyfriend or whatever and I had an encounter. It's fine really, knocked some sense into me for what its worth," he replied with a comforting smile, looking at least a little bit like himself. He was still filled with worry for Maeve, for Elenora but how could he focus on helping them in this state? He had to pull himself together. It had only taken him a few too mange days to realize. Ethan walked inside and closed the door after him, not wanting to stand outside for too long.
Evelina

Evelina

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 8:05 am

She had to close her eyes, as he said he had been in a fight, of course he had. Even as she wanted to reprimand him for going of like that, she couldn’t really blame him – two of the most important persons had gone missing, and he was a person who always took his friends world of problems on his own shoulders. He might be strong, but not that strong to carry such a heavy load alone. She moved so he could come in, and as he closed the door she just stood there for a while and then shook her head; “Ethan you idiot” she said with a sad smile, before she turned around walking into the kitchen, turned on the light and started finding things in her very clean and organized kitchen. It was kind of funny, people who knew Evelina also knew that she had kind of a messy approach to how she cleaned up and kept her things. Her desk at the police station was covered in stuff, post-it-notes and what not. No one but her would know where to find things, but in here where she was making her grandmother proud by cooking and what not, everything had their place, and nothing should be out of order.

She opened the top cabinet with a beautiful raw three look, like the rest of the room. Only the countertops were made by concrete and the big sink was of steel. “Any preferences for tea?” she asked, and turned towards him, as she put water in the kettle and plugged it into the socket so it could start warming up the water. “Or would you rather have something stronger?” her brows knitted together, as she could se the scars in his face better now. “And maybe some antiseptic for that face of yours” she chuckled a little flabbergasted.
Ethan

Ethan

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptySøn Apr 18, 2021 9:20 pm

How could he be in his right mind? Nothing made sense anymore and he could feel the conflict in him like a hurricane, unable to make sense of what was going on - he knew knew it was ripping him apart. He didn't say much to her statement, he was an idiot. Nothing went on in his mind other than Elenora's other brother had been standing in the room, tackling him through the window - and all Ethan had thought about before that was just the rage and frustrating self-hatred for not being able to take care of the people he loved. He was defeated. Ethan didn't even look around, he just followed her blindly like a lost puppy. He however stopped by the door frame to the kitchen and leaned up against it, his head almost not being able to stay there because of how tall he was. Right now, he didn't even bother making a comment about people having to build houses for tall people.

"Tea with vodka maybe," he chuckled a bit while shaking his head a little. "I can handle the splinters on my face, I deserve them after all," he confessed and sighed a bit. He did feel bad. He felt bad for making Cecilia and Evelina scared last week. He felt bad for threatening and yell at Zitora, the things he had said tonight - Ethan wasn't sure if she would ever forgive him for that, she shouldn't. "I didn't even know Zitora was seeing someone - seems like everything is falling apart." Of course had Zitora seeing someone and everythign falling apart nothing to do with each other. But normally he was so close with Maeve and Zitora, and things like that was discussed between the two girls. It was normal. This, whatever situation this was - it wasn't normal. He missed his wine club. And now he had broken it all.
Evelina

Evelina

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 9:25 am

Tea with vodka maybe? She scuffed, but behind her small exasperation there was a smile on her lips and a warmth behind the sound that had left her throat. She couldn’t stay mad at Ethan, not when she knew how much he was going through, not only with Maeve being taken but his sister too. Then there was the whole thing about him having a power that he couldn’t always control, living in a city with so much darkness, hatred, self-pity. She could go on. But she understood, not that it made how he acted alright. But it made it easier for her to forgive.
I do you one better, I’ll make you a rom toddy” she said with a smile and pulled down some white rom and found a couple of lemons. She clearly knew this drink by heart and started with find a pitcher she could pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice in. She found sugar, put it in two cups gave a generous splash of the rom, and poured lemon juice in before she topped it off with the warm water.
One for the pain, now sit down” she said and pushed him towards the small seating area she had in the kitchen. It was clear that she wasn't going to give him a choice in the matter. She had heard what he had said about Zitora, but right now she wanted to take care of the cuts, even as he had said that he deserved them. He didn’t, no matter of how little he thought of himself. She came back with antiseptic and clean cloths that was dipped in warm water.
She started finding the small glass in his cheekbone and started pulling them out with a twicer putting them down on a paper towel. “I know that you think you have ruin everything, just because you don’t know what to do with yourself these days.” She said with a small sigh “but that doesn’t mean that you can push us away just like that, and I’m sure that Zitora will still be there when you talk to her next time” she didn’t know Zitora that well, but she knew enough that the woman didn’t just dismiss her friends, even if they were total assholes. “It’s going to get better again Ethan” she finally looked him in the eye and smiled a soft smile while letting her fingers glide over his cheek to see if she could find more splinters.
Sponsoreret inhold

Something I need Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Something I need   Something I need Empty

Something I need
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Oakheart centrum :: Boligområdet-
Gå til: