Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Out Dancing

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Xilla

Xilla

Humør : “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Antal indlæg : 38

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Sted: Natklubben, Philotes
Tid: Around 10 pm.
Outfit: This
Tag: @Lazarus

It was a good day, after everything the whole day had been training, she needed this fun. Had she chosen one of the shortest and most sparkly dresses in her wardrobe? Hell yes, because she loves the attention there comes with it. Luna was asleep, letting the human have her fun and being drunk, she knew her human could save them if anything happens. Music was loud, people dancing and drinking, she loved it. She was leaning on the bar, before her drink came to her. It was a simple blue hawaiian after she had one shot of tequila, she was quick to drink the blue liquid, before she moved to the dancefloor. Her hips moving even before she was there, twirling around herself, the long blond hair following her movement before it falls back and stops around her lower back. It was a big smile on her face, her moves showing elegance and she was good at what she did.

Even if the song was from years ago, she could the dance routine to the song by heart, hips don't lie, it never got old. Many things never got old for her, because she loves most dance routines even if she hated the song. Dancing her heart out was what she did every day, and she was enjoying every moment even in her free time of the day. Her eyes searched the nightclub, seeing if there was anyone who could really catch her interest. She loved the attention, so she needed to find someone who would give her the attention she seeks. She flipped her hair one time, before she again was a little dancing to the bar, the most perfect place to find someone to talk to, and then drag them to the dancefloor or somewhere else, who knows what she has in mind, everything could happen a night like this.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lazarus

Lazarus

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Fag : Ingen
Antal indlæg : 66

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 2:57 pm

Outfit: white shirt black jacket + blue jeans

It was a nice and cozy evening after he had been in the city once, he decide it should be a more frequent thing for him to do. Since he was tryig to learn more about the place, and at least make a few friends. Tonight however was going to be used for him to just got of, maybe have a few drinks and, maybe be with a girl, just to forget Kasumi and the feeling he had of missing her. Lazarus then got rady, as soon as he had taken a shower he would take his moterbike to get to the night clearly just for one goal having fun, so thats what he did. As he got in his first movement was to get up and grab a drink, he need some decent alchol so here he stood with his glass of whisky, enjoying the music looking around to see, if anyone could catch his attention. As a woman clearly made her impact on more than him, his eyes looked at the girl, who was dancing and just showing of her moves. As she flipped her hair, she actually got his attention, there was something about her moves, and just the way she moved. As He could see her, come up to the bar, he sent her a wink with his left eye before he took his drink agian, clearly playing a bit of a game, if she had found interest in him, she would proably get over to him, if not he could find something else.

Xilla

Xilla

Humør : “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 4:36 pm

When she locked eyes with a man, a big charming smile found its way to her lips. She studied him from head to toe when she walked closer to the bar, well she couldn't deny he was handsome, and perfect to give her attention. It was a low purr coming from her, when she saw he wanted a bit of a game, well good she wasn't new to that game. The animal in her had picked up on it, even she was happy with a little game, even when she was the most time just sleeping because of the alcohol the human had. She stopped right beside him, leaning over the bar, catching the bartender so she could get something, but at the same time, she let her arm brush against his. She lifted her weight from one foot to the other, getting her to lean a little closer to him, but without she had her full attention on him at the moment. When the bartender came, she knew what she wanted. "Two tequila shots, and a strawberry mojito," she says. She looked at the male beside her, a charming smile forming on her lips, when she turned her full attention to him.

"Hello stranger," she says with a low purr, her eyes having a shine to them. Most times she wanted to roll her eyes with that purr, but that's what happens when you have a big cat living in you and you share a mind. Her hips swaying with the music, before she one moment let her attention be on the bartender coming with her drinks. She took a sip from the drink, but still her attention on the stranger beside her who had caught her attention. Even when she had a little alcohol she couldn't mistake the smell from another shifter, but that she didn't even want to comment on, it wasn't her place to say anything about that, not when they were not meeting in the animal form, but then again she was always curious about what others was even when she didn't need to know. Curiosity killed the cat, at that thought she could feel Luna snicker before the animal turned around in her head to sleep again.
Lazarus

Lazarus

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 5:20 pm

As he heard her voice, he turned around with the pouring sound. "Well hello beautiful, did not notice you." He said sending her a cheeky smile, as he leaned up agianst the bar. Scanning her with his eyes, he could not help himself from leanig a bit forward towards her.

As he could see a spark in her eyes, "so watched you dance can you do something more with that body of yours?." He asked in a playful voice, leaning towards her, she was clearly a shapshifter the smell she sent out, his wolf kind of reacted to that part. As he then leaned back ordering a drink for himself, "give me a double whisky and a long island."

He said, to the bartender before he empty his drink. Looking towards her agian, clearly waiting for her reaction and respond to, what she would be doing now, that the bold was thrown towards her, yet it was a little bit funny.
Xilla

Xilla

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 8:17 pm

"And here I thought I was easy to notice, all this sparkle for nothing then," she says with a pout. She tilted her head a little to the side and a little up, to get a better look. When she heard what he said, a smirk formed on her lips. Licking her lips in a more slow movement, she leaned against the bar. "Who knows if you can handle what I can do with my body? There are so many things I could do," she said playful, swaying her hips from side to side, sipping from her drink with an innocent look on her face, even if that's the last thing she is. In her head she had some lyrics, where she got them from she can't remember, but they where good but not innocent. Don't be giving me the eye, unless you got what I need, I hope your hips don't lie, unless they're lying with me.

She takes some salt, tequila and then the lemon. Tequila shot is not the worse she have, it didn't affect her that much, she just had more fun if it was body tequila, that she do a lot when it's time. There is always the right time for a body tequila, with the right person maybe more to say. She leans forward to him, with a smirk playing on her lips, a spark in her eyes. "So now the question is, if you can handle it?" But that was the question, she loved playing games, but more when people was game on it, nothing was more boring than a person not game for it.
Lazarus

Lazarus

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 9:22 pm

When she said to him, that she was thinking if he could handle her at all, he could not help himself from sending her a little wink with his left eye, when she clearly where trying to get under his skin, he could not lie if he had to be honest she slowly got under his skin. "mhm, well i think i can handle it." He stated as he leaned down to her ear whispering the next words he could think of. "i will maybe take you up on that offer, if you can keep my attention."

The last word was nothing more than a small whisper, as he then took his drink as they got back, maybe this was what he needed, a little free time for himself, playing with girls, who hopefully did not look for anything other than a flirt a one night stand or maybe some friends with benefits. As he then leaned back he looked around the nightclub clearly still playing hard to get, for this little shapshifter, not that he was that much older if he had to be honest.
Xilla

Xilla

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 9:38 pm

A smirk came to her with what he said, she knew everything worked as she wanted, that he just wasn't the easiest was the fun of it. She let her fingers dance slowly over his shoulders, ignoring whatever personal bubble he could have, the big cat in her not knowing what the hell a personal bubble is, so she had to tent to invading other's bubbles. "I could get the attention from most in this room with a flip of my hair, but I like a good challenge, so buttons up I need a dance partner and that is you, or a body tequila buddy, I don't care what you choose," she said, with a low purr, and that moment she just wanted to facepalm, but that purr shouldn't stop her from this. She finished her drink, only waiting on him with a spark in her eyes.

What she was searching for the night? Just fun, it was a simple request. A one night stand she wouldn't say no, who the hell ways no to that? Don't ask, she already knows Luna would, but she's a leopard, did she really count? Flirts, friends with benefits, she had them but could you ever get enough? Having one that played a little hard to get, it had a thrill to it. But she was the person she didn't take no for an answer, she would do so much to get what she wanted. But in the end, it was this male that had a decision to make not really her because she had maid up her mind already.
Lazarus

Lazarus

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 10:13 pm

As the young shapeshifter decide to drop any idea of personal space, he could not help but listen to her next words. As she said that, he leaned towards her, before he whispered in her ear as a respond, “why not body, and then you can show me how great a dancer you are afterwards.” He clearly threw the next word out, trying to see if she understood what, he kind of wanted. In theory h talked about her strip for him, after the body tequila so she really could show how much she wanted to play into it.

The purr was enough for him, to get a dirty mind or maybe, it was her moves she had been using when he was drinking and that she seemed to be very playful, who knew what else could happened, his eyes then meet with the other shapeshifter, as his eyes had a little shine to them, for the fun they could have, who knew if she was just playing him for a fool, even if she was he would not mind having fun with her, alone away from any prying eyes.
Xilla

Xilla

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 10:12 pm

Her hands rested on his chest when he leaned towards her, her head a little to the side but she heard him loud and clear, even if it was just a whisper. It was an instant response with a low rumbling purr, loving the sound of what's to come. She bit her bottom lip, looking him in the eyes when there was more shine to his eyes. "Well, it is tempting, good I know how to move then, in more than one way," it was in a low voice she said it, but she knew only he heard what she said when they stood this close. Her fingers decided to go on a little adventure around his body, shamelessly feeling around his body, pressing her own body just a little closer to his. "But, first body, then we can see where I should dance for you, so you can start thinking of a place unless I should give a whole dance to the whole night club all eyes on me, but who knows where your mind is," she shrugged her shoulder a little, a charming smile. She stepped just a little step back before she turned to get the attention of a bartender.

She could still feel his body heat, he was just a small step away, and with that thought, she backed a small step, the result she bumped into him. Her eyes looked completely innocent to most around her when she looks over her shoulder at him, but the shine in her eyes told she was out for trouble. Her focus landed on the bartender, that came over so she could get that tequila because she was ready to get this going.
Sponsoreret inhold

Out Dancing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Out Dancing   Out Dancing Empty

Out Dancing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Natklubben, Philotes-
Gå til: