Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Not how I imagined you

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Not how I imagined you - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 9:52 am

Will you be alright? He frowned almost frozen for a second, he looked so weirdly at her. No one ever asked him that. It was words he heard everyone say to each other, but yet, no one had ever asked him this. If he was alright? Or it was at least a very long time ago, he didn't really reply - he didn't really reply, because he had no idea what he should say to it. It took him a few seconds to even brush the question off him again. Joseph was rarely confused, but right there she had hit a spot he didn't know actually existed.

He followed her towards the bathroom. This apartment wasn't that special, there was a few things her he used doing the day - other than that, it was just a place for him to stay when he wanted to confuse people. Other than the washroom where he in a secret room kept a witch he was experimenting on - nothing was out of the ordinary. But it wasn't like she could find that witch up here anyways. "I can do that," he replied finally speaking, perhaps one of the longest moments in a while he had been silent - if you didn't count Remiel's success in shutting him up. Joseph opened the top shelf in the bathroom and took some bandage out. She was right, no one would be pleased hearing about this. But then again, no one was pleased with Joseph as it was. "I -" he closed his eyes for a brief second, feeling a head ache roll in shortly. And he felt more free.. Ajax had disconnected their mind spaces, he opened his eyes again - a single tear did escape his eye but he turned around, refused to let her see it. It was weird being separated from something so intense like a mind body connection. Even if he didn't like it, it was still like something had been ripped away from him. "We will keep it to ourselves then, if it helps you." It didn't matter really, if people found out they would most likely think he had attacked her either way - because that was what the villain of the story did.

He watched her sit down on the edge of the bathtub, and he breathed out a little bit more intense. However, the question seemed to make him frown a bit more once again. It was human like questions, no such thing as: Why are you doing this? What is your evil plan? What are you trying to accomplish? It was actual questions that didn't make him feel bad. "I was born like this, I didn't die and came back half vampire. Where I'm from that kind of creature can only come from a dark source of power. My parents did it to save me before I was born, since they couldn't bare the thought of losing their child.. Their biggest regret," Joseph shook his head a little bit, hiding the fact that thought hurt by a bigger smile. "But I'm also born half witch, it makes normal foods just as delicious, blood just adds to the strength and the power. Besides, I've never been able to resist a good burger, or a good sandwish."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.
Fag : Studierådgiver | Billedkunst (løb og litteratur)
Antal indlæg : 243

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 1:20 pm

The brunette small human breathed out a sigh of relief as soon as he agreed upon her request. She would probably be able to get by with many excuses on what had went down. Many that would make it seem that she hadn’t willingly presented the siphoner with her wrist and been all like; have a drink! Free of charge. But she also wanted to avoid the overall worry that it would cause if she walked in with clear signs on her having been bitten. It was just easier to calm the crowd if they thought she had exhausted her weak bones and joints. “Yep. It’ll be our little secret,” she half-heartedly chuckled, only afterwards getting hit with the feeling of just how inappropriate it was to be bantering on such a friendly level with a proclaimed ‘monster’. And yet, the soft smile that the chuckle had brought forth, remained on her lips, as she sat down and looked down at her hands.
Bitten. It was really strange thinking of how natural it suddenly sounded. Like being bitten like this was just a new norm. Especially when the one to bite had been anything else than an animal. At least she hadn’t found out about a hidden kink where she actually had liked it. Pain had never been her thing..

“Hm?” Surprised, she lifted her head to look back towards Joseph. The unexpectancy of him starting to tell her about himself so genuinely pulled a rug from under her feet. She could so clearly hear the different in his voice. It wasn’t a tone someone arrogant used when purposefully trying to make someone feel bad for them. Pity them in exchange of mercy until they could regain their energy. And probably stab someone in the back. She had felt the same difference when he had told her ’please’. As if the dumb decision to slap him across the face really had slapped something right in him that had been hanging loose.
“I can understand how your parents might have felt. The thought of losing a child is very scary, indeed,” she decided to open up, even though she got the feeling, that he wasn’t much for wanting to talk about it. Not from the smile on his face. “Even more so if there turns out to be an actual threat under pregnancy, I can imagine.” There had, luckily, not been complications when she had been pregnant those 6 years ago, and still she had feared the possibility of them all out through the 9 months.

Carefully she held out her arm for him to bandage her up. But she still kept her other hand around the wrist as she did, subconsciously scared that she’d end up bleeding out if she removed it prematurely. And also not looking forward to letting oxygen get to the open wounds. She was already grimacing just thinking about the stinging that would lead to. Whatever numbing effect his salvia when the bite had been fresh and … dares she say ‘euphoric’, was sure to be gone by now. “It’s a bit of a shame. If you’d still just been Joshua Lightwood then we could’ve gone out for one someday. You know, to let me make up my seemingly always dishevelled appearances a bit,” she jokingly commented, her eyes averting back and forth between his face and her wrist. She had been properly dress this time around - not sporting the worn-down rope from their last encounter - but she had ruined it with blood and what not…
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 7:26 am

Understand. He had never been able to understand them, if he was going to become something like this - a thing that scared them and had made them lock him away, they should just have let him die. "They should have let me die," he mumbled on the next exhale and shook his head a little bit more. He didn't care how dangerous it had been, or what they had sacrificed to bring him to life - he should, he had become something greater than they ever had imagined - hadn't he? What was this feeling of self-doubt that washed over him, he hated it. Magic made him powerful, made him able to focus his energy on this greatness, and now he just felt like a void of emptiness. He had no idea how to contain this hurricane that came over him, at least he could pretend he did. His blue eyes looked at the human as she held her arm out, so he could bandage her up. Joseph sat down so he had a better view, and he bandaged the wound up carefully.

He chuckled a bit by her words. Surprised slightly, but sadly Joshua Lightwood was a pure illusion like so many other names he had brought to life over the long time he had been alive. "Sadly, we don't always get to do what we want," he replied with a somewhat pained expression forced by a sad smile. Then he got up and shook his head a little bit. He hated this feeling. This weakness feeling, and he wanted out of her. And the fasts way to do that was to get Maeve to the hospital and him away from all of it. "Let's get you to your cousin, shall we?" He turned around and held his hand out for her to take.
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 4:54 pm

He reply left her muted. Not lost for words, per se - there were thing she wanted to say to it, to show her disagreement, yet she couldn’t quite get herself to say them. Of course, she wouldn’t agree that he should have been left to die, it simply wasn’t in her to think that way about anyone. Death was too permanent a thing, and she didn’t even wish it upon Joseph. She wasn’t completely delusional, although her little comment about going out could be taken as a genuine hint that she had imagined going on such a date with him even now. Joseph still deserved to pay for what he had done. He deserved to be put behind bars for life where he couldn’t hurt anyone else.
She looked at him as her head leaned slightly to the side. It was a pitiful look that dominated in her eye, and she could almost fear, that he couldn’t like it if it wasn’t that his own attention and gaze was directed down to her hand as he bandaged it up. Her other hand having laid own into her lab. She wasn’t sure how long she had just looked at his face but when she finally looked down at her hand, he was finishing up. The wrapping was experienced. The pressure just right for it to be supportive as if he had injured her wrist and still tight enough for the actual injury - the bite wounds - had enough pressure to stop the bleeding. Holding her hand still while the wrapping it, he had been so …delicate she noticed.

Her cousin. Cecilia! Yes! That was right. She needed her! Maeve’s expression snapped back to the alarming features of concern. “Right!” It could only go too slow… However she had time to let her glance hover on his hand, which she in the end didn’t end up taking as she stood up from the bathtub and strode passed him and further out of the bath room. She would never admit to it but it had tightened around her chest when he had dismissed her, reverting right back to the acted role of the annoying and hoggish man. Having seen another real side of him… it was very obvious that the other side was fake.

Not looking back at him, she quickly moved back into the living room, accidently looking towards the blood soaked spot, where she had found the Siphoner laying. The bloody chair leg was still there too. And then she found her jacket and picked it up from the floor, again, removing her attention from the spot again and making sure to turn around the way which wouldn’t have to fronting it for a second time. Her eyes instead sought out Joseph. “How are we going to get to the hospital? The taxi driver you.. enchanted to get me here drove off even before I could get probably out of the car. And even if you had any magical powers left in you, teleporting wouldn’t work. Isn’t that right?” She had received a vague understanding of her… powers, if one could even call them that, so she still had to put a question mark to things from time to time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 5:04 pm

It was the thing about some human's, they forgot that being supernatural didn’t occasionally mean they had fancy ways of transportation. Okay, some of the times it did mean that and if Joseph wasn’t magically handicapped right now he would have found a more glamorous way. “That is correct,” he mumbled a bit and took a deeper breath in. “You have heard of a car, right?” He frowned a bit just before he chuckled a little lighthearted. “I have a car in the parking lot,” he added. Joseph didn’t own a car, but Frederik he had in his basement did. And with Joseph not being able to access his magic, it was the best and most mundane way of travelling – if you didn’t count walking. Joseph grabbed the keys on the desk close to the entrance. “Come on,” he nodded towards the door before he walked trough it. It didn’t really matter to him that they would leave the door unlocked, he didn’t have anything in there of value that would be visible anyways. Joseph counted on her to follow him out in the crispy winter air, and around the block to where the black car was waiting for them. He looked at the car shortly, yes, he could drive but it wasn’t really his usual way of transporting himself. Joseph turned around and threw the keys at Maeve. “You drive.” He walked over to the other side of the car and got in. Yes, he might also had lost the sense of direction on which way was to the hospital. It was possibly one of the most dangerous things with magic, you forgot the small mundane things when you took all the short cuts in the book.

Joseph had no intention on going with Maeve inside the hospital, he didn’t really want to face either Eden or Lucas right now. Even through his relationship with Eden was complicated he didn’t feel like being electrocuted by Lucas, even if he could just hope the shapeshifter was occupied with the human. Of course that was a choice he had to make sooner or later, and it also depended on if Maeve would let him not go inside.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 9:49 pm

You have heard about a car, right? Had she heard of a ca-… Oh, he was cheeky! Of course she knew about cars. She usually drove one herself. But had she had time to notice the car in his drive way? No. Of course not. She had been focused on basically everything. Maybe she should’ve looked more around before just going inside a stranger’s house. She could’ve found the car, smashed the window and hoped that she had learn enough about hotwiring a car from movies. She knitted her brows at him, sending him a slight displeased look as she walked back into the entrance where she met back up with the maniac. “You know, if you had actually been working properly for my insurance company, I’d have a car myself,” she yapped at him, suddenly thinking even further back than just the day of his home visit. All the way back to the accident where her car had been totalled. To think it was now so long ago and yet she had kept off the driving. Unintentionally, really. A subconscious fear of driving, maybe? She sure hoped not. She had liked driving before. Like the freedom and even gotten used to driving through the big city central.

Maeve followed more or less automatically after Joseph, as he ventured out of the house. She couldn’t help but be amazed by how seemingly effortlessly he walked considering he had had multiple bones in his body broken and his leg impaled not even half an hour ago. Walking a bit in her own world for a short while, she looked down at her bandaged hand and thought of just how effective something so simple as blood was on someone. Someone supernatural. It was truly amazing. But looking at her hand also reminded her of how she had been in a cast for months and then a support brace for some more months before now not needing something like that. Had she been a vampire, she’d been healed in a matter of minutes…
She suddenly got ripped out of her train of thought by the sound of his calling voice. She barely heard what he had been said hadn’t her reflexes been as good as they were - thanks to many years of embarrassing fight or flight moments - she’d have caught the flying car keys with her face and not cupped in both her hands. She did, however, stumble slightly and looked rather baffled at him with big eyes. Something he probably didn’t even noticed, as he was already halfway into the passenger’s seat by then. “Wha-…” She didn’t really get any more sound before she realized that she had been too slow to win any races with him and clapped her lips shut, looking at him with a furrowed expression, through his window, before empathizing her dimples in a tightening of her cheeks and walked around the car to the driver’s side and got in. First thing first; she moved the seat forward. A lot forward due to the clear difference in her length of legs and the previous driver’s. She ended up almost all the way up by the steering wheel. Then the seat belt before she put the keys in and turned around to start the engine. She gulped. She hadn’t driven for some time. But wasn’t it much like bicycling? You never really forgot completely?
She put the car in reverse and got the car safely out of the drive way and onto the road before she drive off in the direction of the hospital.

She had been silent for the first few turns off the smaller roads. But then.. “What actually happened to Mr Morley? And his son?” she asked, eyes mostly turned to the road and small delegate hands gripping the steering wheel with an iron grip. She only just about glanced to her side towards Joseph before whipping back forward, not really feeling comfortable looking away too long. “Did… did you kill those too? Just so you could deceive me even more?” She looked to a sign on the road. She could just drive him to the police station. She had that power right now. Let justice take care of him..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 9:14 am

It could come as a surprise to someone that Joseph liked the silence, at least right now as he dealt with the emptiness filling him up. It was weird being without his magic again, it was centuries since he had been without. The last time was when his parents had placed him in a anti-magic room - which was a whole lot of years ago. Then after a few turns, the human questioned him. He sighed a bit, feeling slight grumpy mostly because of the unpleasant feeling of being without his magic. Joseph wasn't weak without his magic, one could quickly think so. It just scared him being without it, and fear wasn't something he enjoyed feeling. Even without magic he still had his vampire side active, and that part had some strong sides to it as well. Of course she would come to that idea, and yes, he had killed them. It was the only way he could take over the entire thing without anyone would ask questions. However, the question whether to tell her this or let her be blind sided was another thing he had to think through. Right now, if she should end up wanted to drag him to the station - he would have no choice but to kill everyone at the station - they did not what that. But he didn't feel like threatening her at this moment, so a lie seemed more fitting. After all, he was good at lying. "I didn't - sometimes I'm just that lucky," he replied and looked at the road. There was very few people who would call other people's deaths luck, Joseph was one of them. Joseph sighed a bit and looked over at her. "I'm not a good person Maeve.. I own that," he reminded her. He knew who he was, and he needed people to know that as well - he couldn't have too many people out there having hope for the humanity in him. Even through she had seen him more sentimental than most.

"When we come to the hospital we part our ways, and you will never have to see my face again," he turned his eyes to the road once again. "Cecilia will never have to see me again either. What ever plan I had.. it's gone," he added in a sigh. Remiel had yelled a bit of sense into him regarding the entire Rebekah plan, and now he had to hold up to the end of his deal with Maeve. Or he didn't have to do anything, but for some reason he did want to. "I might be bad, but I am far from the most dangerous being out here. You should be careful, you all should," it wasn't a threat as much as it was a warning. He knew people in the shadows, people who weren't as carefully at planning things out as him. And some were. He knew cruel people, people who were forced from the same as him - and this world was dangerous for humans like Maeve and her cousin. At least now they knew.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 10:30 am

Maeve suddenly realised how she must’ve held her breath the entirety of the wait until he answered because the moment, he revealed that he in fact hadn’t killed them, she exhaled an obvious breath of relief, almost ending up closing her eyes as well as relaxing her grip around the steering wheel. She had been convinced that that had been the case just from how seemingly easy the man beside her looked at the destruction of someone else’s life. Not that he had made it any better by adding the ‘luck’ part but she deliberately chose to overlook it.
However, she couldn’t stay quiet after that. “No,” she blurted out with a firm tone, turning her head to look at him for about a second before quickly having to look forward again. Eyes on the road, Maeve Poe. “That’s exactly the thing you shouldn’t do. ‘Owning’ a horrible trait like that is the exact opposite of what you should do. ‘Owning up’ to what you’ve already done is one thing but to actually feeling a sense of pride from it. That’s what makes you a bad person, Joseph. I don’t believe anyone is born evil. Or good or bad.” Her brown stern eyes turned back to him, this time for a second longer, just lingering on him as if it would make her words seep better in. She had more ready on her tongue, and her expression probably showed that, but she decided to zip her lips tightly and get again; her eyes looked to the road. Why was she even trying to talk sense into someone like him? He had his mind set and what could an ordinary, weak human being do to change that.

A aggregated huff left her instead of the initial sigh. “Good. You better not ever show yourself in front of her. Or me. Or anyone I know.” Her tone had dulled again, back down to a normal – perhaps a little silent – one at that but what he had said just before was still ticking her off. She briefly stopped at an intersection looking in both directions, both to look for other cars but also to fully decide where to go. She then finally indicated a turn and turned in the direction of the hospital. Leaving the police station behind them. “I heard you’re actually teaching. At the big academy outside of town. How am I supposed to be careful if people like you have positions in such places? Places that are supposed to be safe. You can’t possibly expect me to always look over my shoulder for every fifth step I take? In fear of someone ‘more dangerous’ than you. Just because the world apparently is filled with monsters under the bed. And they’re even where it’s meant to be safe.”

She didn’t even wanted to know what had pulled Joseph towards a teaching degree or work at one. Had he… She quickly shook the thought off her. She didn’t want to dwell too much, risking falling into a bottomless hole.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 10:58 am

So, someone had been spilling the tea about him being a teacher at the academy. If this kept up, he would have to change job quicker than he wanted to, but then again, maybe it was time for a change. Too many people at the academy knew who he was now, and too many people outside it knew he was a threat to all the things it stood for. "There is nothing wrong with wanting young people to achieve their best, now is there?" He asked back at her first and narrowed his eyes a little before he spoke again, "you act as if as being safe is real. Being safe is just something you tell yourself, so you don't feel scared all the time. It's a lie you keep feeding to the people around you. Safety is overrated," he shook his head a little bit. "You tell yourself that you can keep someone safe, and the truth is - you can't. In the end you are the only one who can save yourself from what is going on, yes sure some people help along the way. Sure, things were safe and sound when you didn't have this world washing over you.. but then again, that safety - was a lie as well," he turned his eyes to her. It was naive to live in a world where you thought you were safe, where you thought closing your front door and sit inside would prevent harm from coming. "Paranoia is a word made up for people who tries to make sense of the overwhelming fear that is going on in the world, they aren't insane.. they are the ones who sees things more clearly... also.. why would anxiety exist if we were safe?" He knew it was a heavy speech, dark even and yes - but he believed it to be the truth. Humans told themselves they were safe inside their small houses with their families, that if they just watched over them - nothing bad would happen. Bad things happened every day and living in denial of that was the most dangerous thing that had happened to the human species.

“Tell me, does it make you feel better, when you say good night to your brothers. Telling them everything will be alright when they fall and hurt themselves, because isn’t that just being as cruel as well? Giving them a sense of false hope that everything will turn out for the best? We don’t live in a fairy tale world. Not everyone gets a happy ending.” He shook his head a little bit. The villains didn’t however, and Joseph had painted himself as a villain for a long time now, there was no stopping that. “However, if you come to the conclusion of needing my services. Or a lovely ted-talk – that is what these are called, or have I totally misunderstood the conception? Anyways. Feel free to reach out.”
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 14, 2021 11:43 am

You act as if being safe is real… In all honestly, it shocked her to hear it. Hear everything he was talking about. Spewing nonsense, surely. There was a thing as ‘safe’. It was a feeling much like ‘happy’ and ‘angry and ‘sad’. It was a comfort. A blanket that held around you, kept you warm and… safe. Worries laid so heavily on the mind and some, if not most people just weren’t strong enough to uphold that pressure for long periods of time when more and more stacked on top. She wanted to say all that out loud to him, but for some reason, she just… couldn’t. There was some truth to it. At least, she could see a bit of the reasoning behind his words, although she wasn’t much for acknowledging it. She was open for impressions, she had thought. She was still young and she still had a lot to learn but something about learning it from a guy like Joseph, didn’t sit right with her. He wasn’t, after all, any trustworthy person. He had said it himself. He wasn’t a good person.

She was looking straight forward, clearly too stubborn to give him the light of the day by looking at him or even answering to any thing he said. Her cheeks had tensed up and as she pressed the corner of her mouth keep into the two plump muscles, her hidden dimples showed through. But then as he had barely mentioned her brothers, she tramped down on the breaks, making the car squeal and stop very abruptly. So much so that, hadn’t she had her seat belt on, she might very well have gone through the window. That was how it had felt.
The sudden flashback to the car accident, still edged into a smaller part of her brain, immediately got thrown away from the front focus of her mind, as she put the car in off-guard to let her feet off the pedals without the engine stopping. Then she fully turned to Joseph and thanks to him sitting right there next to her, she didn’t have to lunge herself too much over the middle section to place a hand over his mouth. Pressing firmly in to make it very apparent that she wanted him to; “Stop talking.” At the surface level, that was a demand. But underneath there was hints of a plead, which was faintly visible in her eyes. “Right now, I have too much to be concern about. And frankly, I’m not in the mood for an existential crisis. I’m aware of what I’m doing, keeping my family - and brothers out of knowing what’s going on beyond the veil. Or whatever you’re calling it. Do not judge me for that. You do not have the right.” Maeve was actually rather surprised of how well she kept her tone calm out through that. Or how she didn’t look away from his eyes. It was the same surprise she had felt after slapping him across the face. She was scared of him. Of what he could do. And yet… She felt somewhat like a fraud.

Carefully she withdrew her hand from him and sat properly back down in her seat. Placed her feet back on the pedals and put the car back in gear before driving off. It had done the trick, the thing he’d said, because she didn’t say anything else for the rest of the drive to the hospital frontal parking lot. Her hands felt clammy on the leather but she did her best to practically ignoring the siphoner. It had been exactly what she didn’t want to hear. She cut the engine, clicked the seat belt off and stepped out of the car without glancing at him. Even as she stood outside, the car door still open, she only focused on pulling the too-large sweater over her head and basically just throw it like a dirty cloth into the car and reached for her jacket instead. Made sure to zip it all the way up so the blood on her own sweater wouldn’t be visible. No one would notice anything…
Only then did she find herself looking up at Joseph.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Oh, he hit a nerve. Not power-wise, but the way she stopped the car he tried not to pull a smile by her reaction - but for a short moment he did. Then he remembered that he wasn't magically strong now. He was still strong in his sense of being a vampire, but it didn't mean he wanted to crash and break any bones. He turned his head to her as she placed a hand over his mouth, and his blue eyes looked straight into hers. Stop talking, it was rather sweet, as she blasted off with demands and how she had too much on her plate. He however didn't say a thing, he didn't pull any expression as she withdrew her hand. He took a slightly deeper breath in, as he returned his gaze to the road ahead. Joseph didn't really want to spend more time with her than he had to.

Finally, they reached the hospital, and he watched her step out of the car. So did he, he had no use for the car either way. He watched her silently as she dropped the sweater on the ground, "that is just rude," the siphoner mumbled a bit and sighed. Then he went over to pick it up, he couldn't have anyone play with his blood. That would just be stupid. "You should go inside." He took a few steps back while watching her, he didn't have anymore else to do here. If she didn't say anything else he would turn his back on her and start walking away.
Maeve

Maeve

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Maeve must have miscalculated not only her own strength in the throw but also the angle of which she throw the sweater because what she had meant to do - throw the sweater onto the driver’s seat of the car - ended up with a sweater that flew right through the car an out on the other side after Joseph must have opened his door as well and there by landing on the ground. She felt a string of shame for it… It wasn’t what she had aimed for. And now, like he opening said himself as it happened, she looked like some rude person. Unintentially, of course! But at the same time she was simply too annoyed to want to throw away her pride and dignity to stand there and explain herself to him. To him specifically. It wasn’t worth it. She… She.. urg! He ticked her off all of the sudden!

She clenched her jaw before closing the car door, this time she was somewhat subconsciously careful not to slam it too hard, but really. What did it even matter? He had made a living hell out of her closest so a scratch on his car would be VERY little to pay for that. You should go inside. He was right. She quickly realized how she had just been standing there as if she had been waiting for him. For him to say something. To do something. She automatically turned to look towards the hospital, reminding her of her initial goal. Cecilia.
Out of nowhere her breathing jumped. She had wasted so much time already.. This, this was what was important for her! Not whether or not she let a murderer go to keep at his horrible games. She turned to look back at Joseph again but not for more than a second before she gulped and left him there on the parking lot. And as if the term ‘out of sight, out of mind’ had some concrete meaning to it, the thoughts of the Siphoner got pushed to way back in her mind, that all she thought of as she started running to enter the hospital, was Cecilia. All the worry and fright was back in her. Showing through her face by means of knitted brows and forcing a steady breathing to not panic. Everything was fine. Everything was fine.

The automatic doors opened for her and she kept going straight for the reception desk. Stopping herself with hands grabbing the edge of the tall platform. “Dr. Cecilia Rivers. Is she here? Is she okay?” she blurted out immediately, looking pleadingly at the nurse in front of her..

// Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not how I imagined you   Not how I imagined you - Page 2 Empty

Not how I imagined you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue-
Gå til: