Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Blown out of proportion

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

Blown out of proportion Empty
IndlægEmne: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 1:33 pm

DATE 02.02.21
WEATHER Clear sky, freezing temperatures
TIME Suns about to go down, so around five pm

When she had taken the job, it was not in her wildest fantasy what would happen. But being almost blown up, was not one that had even been on her mind! Maybe shot at, since it was a gangster, mobster whatever you would call it – boss. But having her whole apartment blown to bits, now having nowhere to live, no that took the cake, which was why Letha looked like a thundercloud ready to explode if anyone asked her the wrong question, or even looked at her the wrong way.

The sun was almost down as she got into the building where she had been told that she could find her employee, almost kicking down the door as she looked around – “Can I hel you?” a voiced asked, and before she could even make prober eye contact she answered; “I fucking hope so, where is Tidus?” she demanded, as her fingers started to flex. It had been a long time she had been this angry, and the emotion was, difficult for the vampire to handle, as she had been programmed to always see the best in people and be helping when somebody asked her to. This, this was just unforgettable, and even if Tidus didn’t wanted to come with her on a tur around the land to find his precious artifact or whatever it was, that he wanted her to find. Well, that was just too bad, because he was going to!

Sidst rettet af Letha Aetós Ons Maj 19, 2021 10:27 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 2:22 pm

outfit + looks

Even back on his office he heard the loud: "Where is Tidus!?"
It made him lift his head from the papers and look towards the door.
"Oh boy, am I in for it," he whispered to himself and leaned back in the chair, waiting for the door to open. Or... with a slight smile he stood up and walked over to the door himself. Here he opened it and stuck his head out. When he saw the face behind the voice, his worry disapeared and instead he stepped out of the door.
"Ahhh, Letha! Great to see you, come, let´s talk on my office," he said and opened the door more for her. with calm and collected movements he walked in the office himself and closed the door after Letha. With a big smile he sat down on the desk. "Did you find it?"
He knew she was one of the best at her job. Therefore he hired her to find the artifact. what he needed it for was still not her or anyone elses bussinues.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 12:20 pm

When she saw his face, it was like her blood was boiling, if she had a heartbeat it would be thundering in her ears. But being a dead thing there was nothing other than her breath that kept pushing through her nose, that she could hear. And even the breath was only because it was natural for a human.
Great to see you? Great to see you? She followed him into his office and slowly pushed the door closed after her. Find it!? “Well I’m bloody close, close enough that my entire apartment is blown to bits!” she shouted and a half growl left her throat before she sat down and but her arms in front of her chest. “Normally I would say thank you, now I don’t have to think about cleaning, but my entire base is gone! The same with all the information that I had on that god damned artifact! So you better be honest with me Tidus, what the hell is it that I’m looking for?” she already had a notion, with the material that she had found. But it had to be something hell of a lot more, than just an ‘artifact’ given that people with c4 was after it.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 10:36 pm

Her facial expression told Tidus that everything had not gone as planned. Far from. It seemed she had have her apartment blown to pieces. In pure shock he opened his eyes wide. Clearly someone else was after the artifact. Maybe it was time he told her the truth.
with a sigh, he scratched his head and opened a drawer from his desk.
“I´ll replace your base and apartment… and be honest about what we´re looking for…” slowly he got up from his chair and handed her a paper. One the paper was a printed picture of the artifact.
“You see… I grew up in japan… my stepmother for that time being… told about this artifact that could give you the power of the Japanese god Kagutsuchi. He was the god of destructive fire… She had searched far and wide for this artifact… she wanted this power for herself. I was a child… so I had no idea she wanted to use it against my father and what this mafia used to be… but my father found out, he killed her and erased my memory of the artifact. But before this… she must have… she must have made sure that one time or maybe one word… would… would make sure I remembered again… so you see… I remembered it and ever since…” He looked down at the paper. “I haven´t been able to get it out of my head.”
with his eyes glowing determined up he looked at her. “someone must have found out you´re searching for it and either don´t want you to find it or they want it for themselves… who knows… OH!” only with an blink of an eye he was behind his desk again, searching through papers, that he clearly had scribbled a lot pf nonsense on.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 10:47 am

She took in the information that Tidus was giving her, and it didn’t really help her mood very much. Very touching story, killing and all that – but why couldn’t he had told her all that before she threw herself into harm’s way, it almost killed Zadkiel! But she bit her tongue and just listen to what he had to say. Mostly because it could help her get this out of the world, and then she could make sure that, that woman Elena would have a piece of her mind as well persuasive bitch. Normally Letha never worked with criminals, she had been a cop for god’s sake. But something about that blond woman’s silver tongue had just convinced her faster than any one had ever done.

What are you going to do with the artifact when you get it?” she asked a little taken aback, while he was searching for something in his mess of papers. Normally she wouldn’t ask her clients, because after she gave them their things back, it was their own problem. But an artifact from a god? Her hair started raising on her entire body, just of the sheer though of someone having so much power in their hands.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 8:27 pm

What was he going to do?
He had absolutely no idea. All he knew was the feeling that it was calling for him. A power that strong was not one he could ignore.
He looked back at her and took himself in making a shrug.
"for now, who knows," was what he decided to answer. "All you should focus on is finding it." Here he gave her some extra papers. To her they probably wouldn´t help her more. But Tidus did not know. He just wanted her to find the artifact.
"as I said, I will give you a new appartment, even a luxoury one, just don´t give up okay?"
To her he might seem sort of cold right now. But it was also businuess after all. "I´m sorry for your base. was their any things else? do you need any more information?"
He wasn´t sure in what else to say. He had now explained what she searched for and promised a new base. was he missing something?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 2:30 pm

She felt a little flabbergasted that he was just about to get her a new apartment, just like that. Maybe he was getting his money worth; “alright, let me tell you what’s going to happen!” she didn’t sound angry, in fact she was excited when she understood how she were going to get this artifact. “First, I’ll take some time and figure out, again where this artifact was last seen, I must have gotten close since they tried to sabotage my research - then you and I are going to that location, because clearly I need some kind of guarantee that I’ll get back alive with those people after me.” She said with a smile, and took the papers he was handing her.

and since you are giving me a new apartment, I’ll go out and start looking, will let you know as soon as I find something suitable!” – she took a deep breath, “Don’t worry Tidus, I’ll find this thing for you, even though I’m still pissed, but if it’s down to you getting it, or people blowing up other peoples homes, I rather help you.” Twisted logic, perhaps, nobody should really have this much power, but in the end it was not really up to her making those discissions.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 2:03 am

She went from absolutely frustrated to excited and to him that was just cherry on the top. It seemed like she had accepted his apology. And he was just about to nod and agree with her words, till she demanded that he came with her on this quest. This made him stop dead in his tracks.
“Wait, wait, why do I have to come with you?” He asked. Clearly ignoring that she already explained why she needed him there. “How am I gonna make you sure you return back alive?”
and to the whole apartment thing, he nodded and smiled, only to have the smile grow wider as she explained she would find the artifact for him.
“I appreciate that and when you find the destination. I will go with you. I could use an adventure anyway.”
Yes, he went from disagreeing of him coming with him, till now agreeing and longing for the adventure it might bring him.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 4:28 pm

She couldn’t really stop herself from smiling when she looked at him, how he turned into that age he actually was. She wondered for a second how such a young guy had ended up being the don of a mafia, but she had seen it so many times before, while working in the military but mostly when she started the job in the special forces here in Gaia, it was like every young person here had to grow up much faster than an average kid.
we could always use some adventure in our life, alright” she nodded, rolling the papers that Tidus had giving her together, so no one could see what they were about “I’ll keep you updated as always, and when we find a destination, we take it from there” she said, and nodded. “Is there anything else you need for me right now?” she asked to make sure, that he didn’t want more from her, she had gotten what she needed, much quicker and easier than she had expected. So that they were already done with their ‘business’ already, made her little confused on if she should just go or not.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 2:15 pm

An adventure for a lifetime.
Oh yes, he was ready! It was almost an Indiana Jones quest. Finding a secret and powerful artifact. All they needed now was for the Russians to chase them down for the same price.
He smirked at her and nodded to her I´ll keep you updated commentary. To her next question, he smiled kindly and shook his head.
“No, not right now, beside you been careful and sending me applications for your new base. Then I´ll make sure you get it as fast as possible,” he explained and sat down in his chair again. “Other than that, you´re free to go and contact me anytime.”
He looked up at her and tilted his head. “Unless there is something you want to tell me?”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 6:15 am

She shook her head "No this went more smoothly than I had expected, had a whole speech in my head and everything" she said with an amused tone. It was clear that she hadn't expecting him to be this, compliant but she wouldn’t but a shoe in the horse’s mouth. Or whatever that saying was.
“Alrighty! I’ll let you know as soon as I get anything, you’ll get your weekly updates, and again be patient, this is a very rare artifact. Lara croft and Indiana jones really make those things look much easier than it really is” She stood up and smiled before she walked over to the door and turned around for just a quick moment.
“You are much more – hm, you are not what I had expected. Till next time! Ta!” she said closing the door behind him and walking towards the exit. She pulled her phone out, and as she walked down the street, she called up Zadkiel.
Well now she could get off the Nelson’s sofa and into a real bed again. This was really a good day.

out
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 3:56 pm

Just as fastly she had arrived, just as fast she disapeared out of the door, telling him she would keep him updated. This was an satisfying answer. Although, he must admit, he was rather curious of what the whole speech would have been about.
and once again, he was told, that he was not what people had expected. Once again, he didn´t know what to do with this comment. Was it a compliment or an insult? was he a weaker version of what they had expected? a kinder one? a weirder one? Could someone pleeeeeassse explain.
But, he just smiled kindly, saw the door close after her and then leaned back in his chair. This was gonna be so interesting and juuuuust what he needed. His stomach twisted and turned in excitement. A feeling he had not been feeling for long!!

// out //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Blown out of proportion   Blown out of proportion Empty

Blown out of proportion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: