Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

“Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

“Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  Empty
IndlægEmne: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 5:04 pm

DATE | January 22th
TIME | 3.45 AM
PLACE | The Forbidden Forest
WEATHER | Crisp winter night
ATTIRE | Top, Bottom

@Joseph

The crisp leaves and light twigs on the forest floor whirled upwards in a circular dance, as Remiel lowered himself. Elegantly and surely with the sort of rushed confidence that came with absolute control he didn’t try to conceal himself and allowed the treetops to sing loudly at his arrival. His wings shot backwards, sending a showering cascade of leaves from the branches above him, and folded back into his back as effortlessly as they had appeared moments before. The whirr of movement created a dull echo in the grassy patch in the forest and a soft crunch was heard as his shoes touched the faded tapestry of winter leaves. The trees around him were ancient, timeless as they disappeared into the nightsky, rough with age. Their roughness had been worn down by the soft greenness of moss that has slowly made them home. The colours around him were ever so evident to Remiel's sharp eyes, even through the heavy darkness of the tall vegetation and the night sky that gradually became more and more cloudy. A pensive almost solemn hesitation fell over him as silence fell over the green. It had been a long time since he last had sat foot here.

An annoyed grumble escaped his mouth. He really wasn't in a good mood at all. Michael had spent a good while being weirdly angsty and he had finally found out why. That was the essence of both his bad mood and why he had decided to come to this far away part of the gloomy forest.
All creatures were somewhat creatures of habit and Remiel hadn’t needed to think twice before setteling on this particularly hidden part of the forest. Few minutes before, he had used his powers and surveilled the area to be certain that Joseph was present before hastily taking off in a cloud of dust.
“Whatever you're up to; you’re spiralling.” His matter-of-factly statement broke the silence, his voice flat and barren of emotion. A slight pout revealed his disappointment. "Are you bored, man? Is that it?" Where his first words had been sharp and factual, this last sentence boiled with sarcasm so heavily that the entire mood of the forest seemed to shift dangerously. A minute ago the air had felt crisp and wintery but now felt heavier, as the clouds hung low and a breeze had the trees sway. A faint rustling could be heard as small rodents scampered through the foliage, though it was drowned out by the greater rustling of the leaves in the wind.
Remiel clicked his tongue and lazily leaned sideways, his shoulder supported by the rough bark of a tree, as he expectantly glared at the front door of the cabin.

Sidst rettet af Remy Tirs Feb 09, 2021 3:28 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Outfit
---
___
Oh Christmas was over, the new year had begun and here he sat at the table looking at his notebook. He took a deeper breath in as he was trying to figure a few things out before going back to the academy tomorrow. Usually he improvised most in his classes, but still had a general plan about what was going on - like he had with most things in his life. He was out here where no one really knew he lived, not even his little subjects, it was nice with some quite nights or early mornings. As anyone like Joseph would he had spells around the area, spells that made a light ball in the corner of the little cozy cabin like living room glow with a blue light. Joseph took a deeper breath in and got up from the chair and stepped outside.  He turned his head towards the archangel, and old friend of his. If not the first friend of his. "Nice of you to show up, you should have called - I would have offered dinner," he then responded not really reacting to the words or choice of words. "And I would call it spiraling.. I'm simply just enjoying my time," he replied with a little smirk. "Did Michael send you here? He can't be mad about last time, I mean.. he can.. but really, it was nothing personal," he giggled a little and shook his head. Joseph had attacked a former love of Michael, but it hadn't been his intention to do so - yes attack her - but not to make Michael hate him even more. "Or perhaps you are here because of the trybrid girl - I can't really tell.. but is this what it takes of you to visit me?" He placed a hand on his chest and sighed as if he was truly hurting by that fact. He then laughed a little to himself again, and narrowed his eyes.

There could be hundred of reasons for the archangel to make his way here, question was how much did he know? Had Michael warned him about attacking, if he wanted a human life on his hands. The questions seemed to not stop in Joseph's head, but did they ever really stop? Joseph had perhaps never quite ended up as Remiel had hoped, and it wasn't something Joseph really thought about or cared about. "So, tea?" Joseph asked and placed his hands pockets, looking way more relax then he most likely should be. "It's the least you can do after disrupting my peaceful night."
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptySøn Jan 24, 2021 10:32 am

Joseph hadn't changed much. Still a bit scruffy in the kind of sexy way that girls had always seemed to like, with the confident aura that came with it, he stood in the doorway looking as carefree and casual as ever.
"I already ate, thank you." The dismissive annoyance was still very evident in Remiel's growly voice. The quirky smirk made him aggy and annoyed and his eyebrow shot up in an unpleased grimace. I'm simply just enjoying my time. Remy couldn't help but look to the sky, wondering how on Earth the guy in front of him hadn't been brutally murdered yet. He decided to ignore the cheeky remark and instead show a subtle amusement on his face at the suggestion that Michael had sent him.
"You know that's not how it works," he pointed out. Yes, Michael was absolutely livid; especially about Clarissa it seemed, but no, he hadn't explicitly been sent to talk to Joseph. It was somewhat of a half hearted attempt to change the direction of things. It had sometimes worked to simply talk to him. "It does seem you've made things quite personal," he offered, his voice a bit more mild than before. A low whistle escaped his mouth. "I mean. Ex wife? Really?" His nose wrinkling in contempt. It was low to go for family, he thought, even if it wasn't a personal vendetta, Joseph surely couldn't expect Michael to be objective anymore.
Is this what it takes of you to visit me?
The little jab actually hurt more than it possibly should have. It was a sore point, that Remiel had put some distance between them some time ago, and that they had been close once. See, the biggest problem of all was that he liked Joseph. They had shared some memorable times together, and life on Earth had always been followed by good moments with the Siphoner, and it was thoroughly tough on Remiel to know that he wasn't that good of a person at all. It was evidently too easy for him to just forget it and enjoy the company, only focusing on the times that Joseph had helped him and conveniently forgetting about the things he hadn't seen.
"Oh, I'd love a cup of tea," he hummed, instantly matching the casual atmosphere set by Joseph and his seemingly carefree personality. He ignored the snarky remark and pushed himself away from the tree and back onto the sole of his feet to make his way towards the cabin, slowly closing the gap to his old friend. He raised an eyebrow along the way."You're a teacher now, huh? So what do you teach 'em? Sarcasm and emotional manipulation?"  The teethy smile never reached his eyes and mixed weirdly with the ever present aura that surrounded him and demanded joy and light.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 6:29 am

Joseph was still very unpleasant with Michael, only because he was standing in his way or maybe just because of one simple fact. He didn't agree or stood by him in what he wanted, not this time - and here he was, always down to helping him with a magic problem. "Well, if he had told me that. There would have been no problem," Joseph pointed out to Remiel. Joseph didn't know about till the archangel's love affair with a demon till he had smelled the archangel storming into the shop after the attack - but who would also have trusted him with information like that beforehand? See, even Joseph could tell Michael to back off Saga - so why couldn't the archangel not just have been smart enough to do the same before things like this happened? Joseph and his little love for the archangels, at least two of them. Everyone had a weak spot, and even if Joseph hadn't been keen to show it for thousand of years - he knew that at least one being had seen him as a mess. The mess he had been after his parents had banished him to this place. A Joseph who felt powerless and isolated was a terrible thing, and not something this world would want to see.

The siphoner nodded a bit, when the archangel agreed to tea. He had started drinking tea back years ago when he had been with Saga, a long time ago - funny how someone could influence your actions later on in life. The siphoner watched Remiel push himself away from the tree and come closer. "See, that was a brilliant idea - I will take that up on the next teacher meeting," he lifted a finger with a little smirk. "However, science and magic has always been more my thing - don't you think?" Joseph replied and looked Remiel in the eye. The short moment where Joseph didn't smile or gave off that little mischievous look in his eyes could be considered a warning. He then bursted out in a little laughter after and breathed out. "Come on in," he took a few steps back before turning around to walk inside the cabin. It was surprisingly cozy, almost had its own little warm sensation - perhaps this was the reason why he had shared this with no one other than Remiel. Not to get it mixed with everything he was scheming to do in his life. Joseph wasn't a lonely, abandoned boy anymore - he hadn't been for a long time and he was for sure not powerless. With a little snap the kettle in the small kitchen started to boil, and he jumped on the kitchen counter looking at the archangel once again. See, if Joseph had to pick any family here on Earth - his first thought would go to this angel, even if there relationship over the years had grown more complicated. But even next to Joseph's own biological daughters, he still saw Remiel more like family than her. His own daughters had just been experiments in Rayna and his own little science projects. Joseph crossed his left leg over the right and left, he observed Remiel - trying to figure out what he wanted.

Joseph had yet to figure out how to manage Pandora, he had tried what he did to get Alicia to obey back in the day - but somehow the same method had not worked well on the fairy, and he feared that if he wasn't quick enough - he could lose his precious little assistant. Joseph jumped from the counter again, almost restless - clearly having guests did mess with the little sense of calm he had found earlier. The notebook was still open on the desk near the fireplace, handwritten notes of different observations of species and people. He took some herbs out and two mugs. Silence. Joseph and silence was not a great match, but for some reason he felt lost for words - or perhaps he just had a little respect of not saying the wrong thing in front of Remiel - even if Joseph did have a specialty in that area. He poured the tea and handed Remiel the mug after and then grabbed his own in a shift movement. "So, how many complaints do you have left?" Joseph asked and raised a brow slightly, "or are do you need something?"
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 8:36 pm

"The thing about hurting people, J," he snapped, his eyes narrowing in on him, "is that there always will be consequences. You can't possibly expect people to give you a 'don't hurt these people or I'll be upset'-list!" He shook his head, clearly signalling that it was a bizarre and unrealistic thought to have. He knew, or at least he hoped, that Joseph wouldn't hurt him on purpose, not after everything they had been through, but it was important that he realised that the people he hurt always would give off a domino effect of sorrow and anger. "Sorry, mate. Doesn't work like that," he muttered, slightly annoyed that he was so close to exploding. It wasn't in his nature to begrudge or be angry for long.
He scoffed at himself, as he made his way towards Joseph with his ever-so-subtle limp. Years ago, many many years ago during The Black Death, he had been momentarily possessed by a demon. Although the Demon didn't last long in his body and at some point had to give over to the light within him, it had left him with a little limp. He'd learned to live with it by now, but somehow it only ever added to his frustrations when he was already in a bad mood. He gave a slight nod, not really paying attention to the sarcastic babbling. Magic and science. "Yeah," he said, nodding again, "You were always good at that."

Joseph's eyes suddenly bore right through him. Remiel attentively straightened his back as he returned the firm look without hesitation. The emptiness in the look was hard and barren and somehow seemed to serve as a warning. It very much reminded him of when they had first met. The scared, confused boy that had fallen through a portal and ended up here all alone. Remy easily remembered the darkness in the back his eyes. Unlike back then, Joseph wasn't lost anymore, nor was he scared. He clearly had a plan, a purpose and a goal now. Whatever it may be. The little laughter wasn't contagious and he returned it with a meek shadow of a smile.
As he entered the room he slowly lowered his tense shoulders and the smile became more genuine. He'd always loved the cabin. Cozy and warm and filled with fond memories and the pride that comes with someone sharing a personal space with you and nobody else in the whole world.
"You've redecorated," he joked. As a matter of fact it all looked surprisingly the same as it always did. He turned around and curiously watched Joseph on the kitchen counter shuffling around clearly not that comfortable with Remiel's presence. He casually strolled through the room, touching a few books and papers along the way as if interested, before making it to the fireplace. Remy gestured towards a chair as to ask if he could sit, but didn't wait for a reply, before sitting down, taking in the warmth of the flames.
"It's never cold enough in Heaven for us to have use of fireplaces," he said. Staring into the dancing flames, he accepted the fragrant tea.

"Mate," he said, raising an eyebrow whilst he allowed the perfumed smell of the herbal tea to calm his mood and fill his body with peace. "I could go on for days, but that would be no good." He gave Joseph a tired smile and sipped at the boiling hot tea. "How did you pass the psych-eval at the Academy?" He asked, genuinely interested. He had always thought they'd be rather tight with why they let in, but then again he really didn't know the procedures and actually didn't care much about the place. Too little humans, too many demons.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyOns Jan 27, 2021 3:37 pm

Joseph didn't like people uninvited came to his place and touched his stuff - a reason why he had this place, it was away from everyone he didn't wish came by. The fact that Remiel actually knew it, and he hadn't tried to hide it from him with magic, said some unspoken words that perhaps not even Joseph knew what meant. He looked at him shortly as the archangel looked at the fireplace, and he shook his head a little. It was true, there was always many thoughts on what the siphoner did. Not every act was appreciated or liked, but he didn't really care what people thought. "For sure," was the only comment that left Joseph's lips and he sat himself down on the couch without taking his eyes away from the archangel. Usually Joseph had most stuff planned, a meeting like this was unplanned. Joseph had been at the academy a few times since the whole spell on the demon Ajax and the human Cecilia had found its place. He had classes to teach, so he had been attenting till school break and he had been here since - only one day he was out, the day he had send for one of his little minions to act out a favor. It was a brutal one, and had he regretted it? Just a little maybe, he could have used the trybrid to much more and it was a waste killing her. The minion had beheaded her, and even if it wasn't what Joseph had asked for, he had used that in his game. The fact that Pandora now was acting like an uncontrollable teenager for the fact Joseph had the fairy's girlfriend killed - he didn't have time to deal with that.

Distracted by his thoughts he almost didn't get the question. The siphoner leaned a little forward and placed the mug on the table, so he could fold his hands in front of him. "Here is the thing, you can see so much, but you are totally blinded for what goes on underground -" he looked a little more serious now, but still had this grin on his face, that stupid smile. "I had a good friendship with the former Headmaster, Valentine saw my potential and knew he needed me there no matter what," he replied with a little smirk sneaking up on his lips. Joseph's daughter Alicia had sired the former headmaster, it made it so easy for Joseph to ask for a simple favor. "Then with the whole Muertos scandal back in the day, someone had to keep the school safe -" he placed his hand on his chest, as if he had done some big heroic thing. The Muertos' was a creature created from magic and science, if one didn't know better they could have blamed him for it. "I'm so sad someone beat me to making creatures like that, but oh well - who else better to keep being like that from a place than me? They owe me," the last three words spoken with a lower voice, he believed he had proven himself. He could have left, letten the creatures tear up the place. However, even if he hadn't found the cure, he had made a help - also he was curious about the creatures, finding the weaknesses had been a huge saying in him helping. "I've grown to like it there, so many inspiring people.. there is hope for the future after all," he sat up and still kept the light eyes at Remiel.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Remiel sincerely didn't think of himself as an easily offended person, yet here he was, his eyebrows furrowing into a small 'v' in his forehead, genuinely feeling offended at the little verbal jab. You can see so much, but you are totally blinded. Perhaps because this exact sentence was one of his biggest fears, and something he regularly thought when doubting himself, his powers and his purpose in life. After some 700.000 it was possibly only fair to doubt oneself; especially with all the things he had seen.
He tilted his head, a small storm behind his eyes, as he watched the arrogant grin on Joseph's face.
Remiel had not liked the Muertos one bit. Not just because they were genuinely evil, but because the very idea of 'making' other species in his world belonged to God as it had in the very beginning. All other creations and species were created in an unholy manner, and though some of them had proven themselves worthy; others had been very fatal. The Muertos had been a disaster from start to finish. It wasn't even a proper species in his mind, but a virus. On top of the personal jabs and the way Joseph spoke of these creatures and practically saying that he would enjoy to 'play God', Remiel felt uncomfortable in his chair and moved slightly, as to ease himself.
"Spoken like a true narcissist," he said, once again with a smile that never quite reached his usually warm, deep brown eyes.

There is hope for the future after all. He couldn't figure out if this was another jab at his very persona; Hope being Remiels true name and purpose after all. "There aways was," he said, raising an eyebrow. "And always will be." Hope was essential to any being in any world in any dimension, and it had always hurt him when people said or insisted otherwise. "Maybe you could have seen that if you'd been less self-centered," he shot back before lowering back his eyebrow, clearly still sore over the first comment about his inability to see. Remy pinched his lips together and tilted his head lightly.
"Why, Joseph?" He asked, genuinely confused, annoyance once again creeping into his voice. "Whatever it is you're searching for," he continued, "why didn't you come to me?" The arrogance and playfulness had disappeared from his voice and instead he sounded... hurt. More than anything. Hurt because he had thought that in important matters, Joseph would have had the balls to come ask for help, and hurt because he knew he would've helped without questioning anything - and now here they were, and Joseph seemed too far out and had hurt a large amount of people instead of just asking for help.  
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 8:29 pm

Joseph sighed a bit, and leaned back in the couch while looking at Remiel. Hope, hope was a funny word to him. Joseph had been full of hope before, real hope, but now - his view of hope had changed. Or it had, a long time ago. Or perhaps he had always been this way, his parents would say so at least. Joseph didn't comment at first, he was a visionary or at least he saw himself like that. He knew what he wanted, and the power he wished for would be his one day - it just took a great deal of work to get it - but with the right pieces on the chess board, he might be able to get his wish. Why Joseph? His light eyes returned to Remiel, looking a bit empty for a few seconds, "because what I want. Is not something you would want, and as fun it would be to work together again... not even you would be stupid enough to join me in the matter," he sighed for himself and looked at his mug. Oh yes, he knew his own mission was idiot and extremely reckless. No one would be stupid enough to help him with it if they knew what it was, and yet he wasn't even trying to manipulate Remiel into helping him - like he would have done to just anyone else. If anyone figured out what he was planning, or if the redhaired witched figured it out - Joseph knew his days were numbered. He wasn't stupid after all, and it was also the reason why he would rather gather people with powerful abilities and objects that could help him in his way. "See it was a compliment, I don't want you dead." He took a larger breath in before taking a larger mouthful of his tea. "I'm not going to tell you what I'm planning if that is what you are fishing for. If I am to succes in my plans, you will know. If not, you might find out at some point." Joseph wasn't scared of death, and yet he never really wanted to die. He wasn't scared of going to Hell if his soul ever should be dragged there.

The siphoner took a little while to think or at least collect a few thoughts. There was little to few people in this world that mattered to him, that held some kind of value. An old framed picture of him and Saga from back in the day was standing on the book shelf. Oh yes, he had a picture somewhere of Letha as well.. he even recalled having one with Remiel. If Michael ever had allowed him to take a picture of them, perhaps he would have made the shelf as well. Who really knew. "So, I say we just move on and go ahead with what is in the future? Sounds good, huh?"
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 12:38 pm

"If it's that bad of an idea, why the Hell are you still going for it?" His eyebrows furrowed making a small 'v' in his forehead as he observed the man in front of him. As Joseph leaned back, Remiel leaned forwards, focusing his serious glare at him.
See it was a compliment, I don't want you dead.
He couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the playful statement before returning his focus to Joseph. "Flattered," he mumbled, his voice as sarcastic as moments before. "I'm not here to snoop and snitch, Joe." He raised an eyebrow slightly disappointed that he would think such thoughts. Remiel knew him way to well to ignorantly believe he would ever share his plans. That wasn't how they worked. Usually it was a need-to-know basis when they'd worked together; and since right now they weren't working together, there was no need-to-know involved in any of the planning.
He shifted his attention to the fireplace and silently watched how the flames lazily danced on the logs. The light crackling of the fire were relaxing but seemed detached from the gravity of their conversation. Silence fell over the little hut as they both gathered their thoughts. The two of them had been through way too much to pretend like they didn't care for each other. Remiel had never been good at keeping relationships and he usually outlived them and never wanted to deal with losses as he had done the first couple of millenias of his life but it had all changed that day when he had found Joseph lying on the ground all beaten and broken and confused. Of course they were connected now. It had been so many years and none of them could forget how much they owed each other; how much they'd helped each other. Joseph was more of a brother to him than many of his actual brothers.

Remiel's head shot up, lightning crackling in his eyes as his frustration built up. "What future though, man?" He exclaimed, his brown eyes turning darker, the air around them feeling heavier for each second. "You're agitating more and more powerful people each day! If you continue like this one of them are gonna get you and you know it," he hissed, as his voice pitched a little higher out of frustration towards the seemingly carefree Siphoner. Why couldn't he see it?  "They're gonna unite against you for whatever they'll call a 'greater good' and you're gonna die, you hear me?" And that, in its pure essence, was probably why Remiel had come. He violently shook his head and finally leaned back into the back of the chair he sat on. "Archangels? Trybrids? Powerful demons? Witches? I mean, pissing off Rebekah Sinclair!? Mate, what do you think is gonna happen?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 1:49 pm

It was good questions. Questions that no one else ever asked him, why was he doing this? See, when Remiel asked, Joseph actually took it in - not right away, but his words actually got absorbed into the mind of the siphoner, and making him frown for a few seconds, yet he didn't reply. There was no sarcastic comment or witty little smile, he looked somewhat reflective over what Remiel said. He looked away from from the archangel, not because he didn't listen however, because he was. Joseph was good at keeping eye contact when he was confident, and the siphoner's confidence was challenged at this moment - and he did nok like it. Joseph had a plan, a plan that wasn't bulletproof at all, far from. The blue eyes switched over to Remiel, when he mentioned all the people who would come for him. He couldn't help but chuckle a little, almost feeling flattered. Joseph had been working with the dark fairy Rayna since she had found him. Only a handful of years after Remiel had - and she had showed Joseph his nature wasn't bad at all. "What do you care if I die, it's what everybody wants anyways - might as well make it epic," There was a hidden sadness to it all. Who liked deep down to be hated by just everyone? He had learned not to care about it, Joseph did have some self-insight, he knew that people hated him and most people would love to see him dead on the floor. So, the fact that his own little mission was dangerous, didn't scare him a bit. Joseph knew why he was still around, why Michael hadn't cut his head off a long time ago - he needed him, he needed his powers - and Joseph knew that, he just played along. Besides, it was nice being needed for a change - just not when didn't even get a thank you or when threats were the first topic.

"Getting a Sinclair's attention these days is hard though, I imagine she isn't fond of the few accidents there has been in the family," he sighed a bit before shaking his head a little. Joseph licked his lips, slightly biting his left cheek as he was thinking. Joseph had always wanted the power Rebekah had, the dagger with all that powerful magic just waiting to be absorbed. Of course he'd had Pandora on his side before, and now he was one hand short - which had made him go back to his thinking spot, the cabin they were sitting so comfortably in. "What would a sociopathic siphoner with me even begin to think would happen if I got the Rebekah Sinclair's attention?" He sighed a bit dramatically and lifted a brow - it was almost there the last piece of the puzzle. If anyone could realize Joseph was thirsting for power.. and possibly attention -  it would be Remiel. It would be the greatest milestone to steal all Rebekah's magic. He also knew he wouldn't be the first person to try, and the chances of failure was huge and yes, if she found out, he would be a dead man the second she saw him. "- And there is the reason why you should just go let me do my thing alone." He couldn't even remember when the plan had struck him, but he hadn't been able to let it go, so he had been planning, for way to many years.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 8:35 pm

Even though Joseph moments ago had joked with Remiel's inability to see clearly, he saw everything. Every lille movement, every heartbeat, every little breath, every hair raised on his arms. Even if most of it seemed somewhat obvious, it also took knowing somebody to fully understand the reactions of the body and as the Siphoner looked away for a second he knew exactly what that meant. He'd always thought that it was when Joseph was quiet, you had to be careful. That's when he was truly thinking. And a mind as quick as cunning as his, that was indeed something to be wary of.

What do you care if I die, it's what everybody wants anyways.
Remy shook his head solemnly and looked away back into the lazy flames to his right not even dignifying an answer to the absurd question. He couldn't possibly be serious. "Have you considered that most people don't actually wish for other peoples deaths?" He asked, raising an eyebrow turning his eyes back onto Joseph. "Death doesn't come easy to most of us," he said, regarding his old friend sternly. "It's a cruel fate to wish on anybody. Even enemies." He paused shortly, drawing air in through clenched teeth. "You must regard yourself highly to believe people around you have such strong hatred for you." His voice was weak at this point, as his eyes seemed to fleetingly loose focus.
Remiel's eyebrows furrowed once again, as Joseph spoke of the Dark One, and an unamused hum escaped him. He wasn't easily scared, how could he be after seeing as much as he had, but Rebekah made him more uneasy than he could remember anyone else do. The mere thought of having his heart taken from him made him shutter and luckily his attention got taken by the new tone of voice Joseph had gotten. Nearly taunting. He tilted his head with a puzzled expression painted across his mild featured face.
"Dear God," he whispered, his lips parting slightly as it started to dawn on him what Joseph was hinting. "Don't tell me you're that bloody stupid! It's her!?" His voice reached a new power and he pushed himself up, away from the chair letting it fall over and scatter loudly behind him. "Don't tell me it's the dagger," he said, his voice dangerously low but sharp and powerful at the same time. "Don't tell me it's the Goddamn dagger, Joseph."
Remy never took Gods name in vain and never threw it around lightly, but if there was anything on the surface of the Earth that would be damned by god it would be Rebekah Sinclairs dagger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 9:26 pm

Death.. death was always a weird topic, and it was there for everyone someday. He knew that, and he intended to make his days alive counted. Why sit back and realize you hadn't lived to your full potential? There would be nothing worse than that. Joseph had nothing against a little killing here and there if it got him ahead of something - but he usually liked to spare people by not ending their lives. Then again, one could debate if that were much better in the long run.

It was nice in some way, something finding out his plan and that it was Remiel - a part of him was happy about that, or he was. Joseph watched the archangel closely, with a surprisingly natural expression. There was no boyish grin or smartass smile on his lips to be proud of his mission. Remiel stood up and the chair fell back, leaving Joseph with a small sigh not really being pleased that his stuff was being thrown around. However, his attention quickly moved back to Remiel, who was far from supportive of his idea. He remained quiet because the answer was clear in his eyes. It was the dagger. The siphoner had been searching for a way to get it for as long as he almost had been aware it existed. Which was quite some time at this point, but he wasn't stupid enough to just go and grab the thing. No one even knew where it was, because the redheaded witch wasn't stupid either - there was no one who had power like that on them. Not unless they planned on using it.

"See, this is why I didn't tell you," he took a sharp breath in almost like as he calmed his own restlessness before he forced himself up, clearly taking a deep breath in wasn't enough - he couldn't just sit still. "I have a plan." He first said with a slight anger to his voice, and the frustration only build up. "I have a plan," he yelled while he lashed out with one hand. He threw his mug across the room in a rather quick movement, but without it even being close to where Remiel was standing. "I have a plan," he repeated quiet and stood still for a few seconds before shaking his head a bit, as he took a slight deeper breath in. Joseph ran his hands over his face shortly while taking another breath in, then he laughed a little at himself - an almost exhausted laughter covering whatever feeling Remiel had started to wake up in him. He squatted down while his arms rested alongside his thighs, and his palms facing each other right in front his nose and mouth. He starred into the fire as he collected his thoughts shortly. "I have a plan," he didn't really blink, he just stared into the fire and nodded a bit to himself. "I have a plan," he hadn't really realized how many times he had said that already. Joseph took an even deeper breath in before he moved his hands away from his face and placed them on his knees as he got back up quote slowly. He turned his piercing blue eyes towards Remiel. Joseph never lost his words, he always had something to say, something to add - the last word was his. Yet, he was standing here, there was no sarcastic comment.  
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 11:25 am

Remiel ran a hand through his hair and clasped his fingers together behind his head in mild shock. Whatever he had thought Joseph to be scheming this for sure wasn't it. The frustration filled his entire body and light thunder could be heard from outside the house, as his emotions provoked the air to feel electric and heavy. Frustration turning slightly panicky, as he realised what this meant. This information could never leak; that would result in Joseph's immediate death and he couldn't have any part in that. Yet he knew he had to try to stop him from indulging in such nonsensical and suicidal plans.
See, this is why I didn't tell you.
His eyes shot thunder.

"You didn't tell me because you know I'd tell you how foolish you are to think you could succeed!" He roared and pressed his lips together in a slight frown. His eyes followed Joseph when he stood up and his lips parted, ready to shout again
"What plan!?"
His voice screeched and he threw up his hands, as the cup hit the far back wall and the hot tea exploded like a small firework. "You think that amount of power is gonna make you happy, is that it? Have you even met Rebekah? Does she look happy to you?" The anger in his voice lowered in volume as he witnessed the manic fall of his old friend. As Joseph squatted down it nearly looked as he was praying. Without the anger Remiel felt empty. He knew that Joseph was doomed. Nobody had ever succeeded in finding and taking possession of that dagger and he knew of the painful deaths of the few that had tried. Even if, by some miracle, he would find it and take the magic, it might as well completely consume him. It took a very powerful witch to wield such a weapon. Remiel followed Joseph's eyes into the flames and shook his head.
"Jesus Christ," he mumbled with an exasperated sigh. The thunder in his eyes had vanished and instead he looked over at Joseph with pleading eyes and a clenched jaw. "Please don't."
It was nothing more than a whisper, but Remy didn't know what else to say. He didn't want to betray Joseph by telling anyone what he was planning to do in fear of it leading to a most certain death, but he also knew he couldn't let him to it. Rebekah would wage war, and war was not something Remiel could let happen. Not again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 7:38 pm

Remiel was the only person, the only person who could manage to make Joseph lose his sense of calm. It was annoying and frustrating, making the siphoner wish he only cared about himself. He didn't like the shouting, or he didn't like Remiel shouting at him - Michael had yelled at him so many times in the past and he rarely gave it any thought. Remiel's words haunted his mind and it was impossible for the twisted mind Joseph had to collect them all and find a respons without throwing himself completely off. So he didn't respond. He just sat there repeating his own words, as if he didn't hear what the archangel was saying - but he did, he did hear every single word. Happiness. Joseph was happy, but it wasn't true happiness. He couldn't even remember how that felt like, it had been far too long. Now the roots to his happiness came from when he got what he wanted, it was so satisfying planning something and go get it. It kept him feeling alive and like he could beat up the entire world.
As he stood there and looked at Remiel, he did hear the whisper and looked at the pleading eyes. The siphoner's face seemed to soften just for a few seconds, letting his thoughts stay silent for at least a few seconds. The storm seemed to have moved away from him, and this head was quite.

Joseph wasn't a master in emotions, he could count the people who had looked at him like that on one hand. There was only one. If anything Remiel had saved the little piece of his soul that longed for human connection, and Joseph at times found himself getting too greedy. He could get so caught up in what he wanted and how he thought he felt that it drowned him - and dragged people he cared for with him. That little part of him was however so small, and easily shadowed by the darkness that was brought upon him. His own mind always trying to compete with him, and he had finally learned to work along with it. It made everything so much easier. "I will think about it," he finally spoke in a lower voice, and took a slightly deeper breath in before looking down. It was something on it's own to make Joseph even think about breaking up a plan. Especially when he had used hundreds of years on putting it together. "Besides, I have a more current problem that needs to be solved first," he took a deeper breath in. He hated being liked to the demon and the human, especially when either one of them seemed to get hurt all the time - or not all the time, there had really only been one issue lately, or whenever one of them seemed to hit their head on something. "My useless assistant make a unforgiveable mistake, when I included her in my plans.. - so she bound me to a demon and a human. I swear you don't know what is annoying till you try it." He shook his head a little bit and walked closer to Remiel, but with the direction of the fireplace. "I've tried to break it, siphon the magic - but the bloody demon connected our minds - so suddenly it's way more complex than that, or I think if I could just find something to neutralize the magic in the blood -- that might work, but that would leave me with no magic, and we can't have that," he didn't move his eyes from the fire for the first few seconds. "We can't have that," he repeated himself as he turned his head to Remiel. Everyone knew Joseph didn't like feeling powerless, it made him extra jumpy and a tact more reckless than he already was.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 11:24 pm

Remiel raised a hand to his forehead. That he was relieved was an understatement; Joseph could have easily told him to piss off and stay out of it, and the fact that his words apparently still could have some impact made his tense shoulders relax a little. He couldn't have asked for more than that he'd listen, he knew. He curiously studied Joseph's pensive face not for the first time in his life wondering what might be going on in there. His brothers always told him that he needed to let go of the bright eyed Siphoner and simply acknowledge that he was a lost cause, but evenings like this made him glad he never did. He probably never could, he knew. They were too intertwined.

The soft look in Remiel's eyes hardened a little bit and he straightened his back, ready to take on whatever issue that seemed to bother his old friend. His eyebrows shot upwards and all the sentiment he'd felt seconds ago vaporised and turned into annoyance.
I swear you don't know what is annoying till you try it.
Remiel blinked with an empty stare at the wall in front of him, as if he couldn't believe the guy in front on him. For the second time that evening he wondered how such an annoying person could still be alive, and he sent an angry glare at the ceiling. A discouraged sigh escaped his lips. "Have you ever considered that you wouldn't have to try annoying things if you were simply less of an annoying twat?" He snapped in a low grumbly mumble, the former sneer back in his voice. He raised an eyebrow with an annoyed grunt, and sat back down on the chair in front of the fireplace with a sour taste in his mouth. He sighed loudly and met Josephs eyes, his own reflecting the lazy fire. Truth told, him having no magic at all would solve a lot of problems right now, so the idea wasn't as bad as it could have been. But he looked miserable and Remy had to look away for a second. "No. I suppose we can't," he said. At least this seemed to keep him from harming people at the moment, but he also knew that Joseph never could sit still for long and that the result would probably be explosive. "Fairy or Witch?" He asked, finally giving in, shooting knifes with his eyes at the flames as though this was their fault.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 5:32 am

Joseph could have said it was his own spell, spilling the tea and let Remiel know that he had been kicked in the face by karma - but he didn't, Joseph was too proud to admit that. "How was I supposed to know she would include me in it?" He frowned a bit before shaking his head a little, he had punished her for it - but it had just made things worse. Joseph wasn't really a people person, and what had driven Alicia back in the day hadn't seemed to work on the fairy, which was a shame. Joseph knew he was spitting out weaknesses, he knew that more people would enjoy seeing him magic-free, but it would also make him useless. He knew a people people would act out on that, and he wasn't going to let them. "Fairy - directly from the original Wonderland Sinclair source," he took a deeper breath in. Not a child of Rebekah, but her brother Ronnan - not that they were close, Rebekah hadn't seemed to care less about her niece anyways. "I helped her finding that power," he mumbled to himself and could feel himself grow a little bit irritated by that thought. If it wasn't bad enough having Michael wanting to kill him the second this link broke, if Pandora wanted him dead as well - he would be lucky if he survived the month.

The siphoner took a deeper breath in, as he thoughtfully scratched his chin. "She would be the best to lift the curse on the link, but we aren't really on speaking terms," he confessed before crossing his arms. Joseph had yet to find a punishment for the minion of his who thought take-care-of-the-trybrid meant 'behead-the-trybrid'. See, it wasn't even remotely Joseph's fault and he had tried to tell Pandora that, but it was like she just didn't seem to get that. Of course, with magic like Rebekah's he wouldn't need Pandora's help - he wouldn't need anyone's help.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 12:25 pm

Remiel's right eyebrow shot up in a bemused expression closely studying Joseph's frown. His eyes narrowed slightly. "If you've been dealing with a dark fairy from the Sinclair source," he said, his voice once again covered in a vivid mix of disbelief and sarcasm, "then I would've thought you to run all the backlash-possibilities through your thick head."
He didn't like when Joseph got wrapped up in ridiculous things like this and somehow felt a bit of responsibility towards him - a responsibility that had gotten him into trouble more than once in their long lifetime of friendship; or whatever this bond they had was. Joseph was reckless and by that a complete opposite of Remiel, who liked to consider the damage any little act would cause before doing something that could be considered reckless. Risk assessment and risk management. The pained expression on his face made Remy sigh loudly and a bit of the annoyance disappeared from the usually warm, brown eyes seeing Joseph in this sort of self-hating distress. He sighed once again and tried to wrap his head around the damage.

"Think then," he urged, raising an eyebrow. "What would make her help you lift it? And if you dare say blackmail or even consider murder I will electrocute you." His face was plain, barren of emotions and very straight as he said that. "Whatever you did to make her include you in the spell must be fixable, right?" He gently shuffled the chair a bit closer to the flames next to him, allowing the heat to warm up every single part of his body. It made him relax and feel a little less tense. Remiel hadn't told anyone where he'd gone; he knew the other angels would have disapproved of it and told him as they always did, that Joseph was lost. He simply couldn't accept that. "This demon and this human you've been linked to; do you know them?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Joseph licked his lips slightly by the suggestion, see if Remiel had chosen a better time - a week weeks earlier to come to him with that, then there might not even had been a problem. "Don't worry, I already tried that - It failed," he replied. The main reason why he knew he couldn't get to her, how did you convince a person who had nothing to lose? "I might have hit an error.. but the spell should be reversed, I just don't understand it," it was big words coming from Joseph, not understanding or being able to remove a spell - removing and controlling magic was his thing. Perhaps it was one of the reasons he was so tense and yet so fascinated. Do you know them? Joseph took a deeper breath in before stepping away from the fire place. Remiel wouldn't like the story that he was about to share.

The blue eyes looked at Remiel for a second too long before replying, already waiting for the disappointed look way before even telling about the connection. "They were just pieces on the board - for the plan really, the human more - the demon just annoyed me," he confessed as he scratched the back of his head. "I needed the human for my plan, she's quite gifted - I think you would like her," he pointed at Remiel for a second before he crossed his arms to add to his storytelling. Joseph had no intentions on getting Remiel to be more angry with him right now, but he also felt like sharing the story - for some reason he just wanted to include him in the things that had been going on. Maybe he could even understand the plan that he had, and why it was so good. "I went to visit one day, to test her.. for some reason, she managed to summon Michael. Almost without thinking, it was something, but it let me to think - if she can summon an archangel, what else.. who else.. can she summon?" It made sense the big plan, if he could get someone to summon Rebekah or the dagger, he wouldn't even have to face the witch. Rebekah would never see it coming, and if he could get Cecilia to just summon the dagger, it would make everything even easier. But it involved that she learned to use her abilities more, which was what the link should have been for. Joseph sat down on the couch and crossed his leg. "Then later on while I was helping Michael with a witch problem, he had the nerve to threat me.. and here I was just trying to help, so I wanted to prove a point. Just a little one," he took a deeper breath in, like he knew what he had done wasn't good. Having the demon and human linked to him wasn't changing him, but it was having an influence on him - having two people in his mind who were ruled with their hearts.

He had asked Pandora to make the spell, because it would make it harder to break, Sinclair magic was a work of art and he was proud of how strong she was now. Even if she just had chosen to leave their partnership. "I got Pandora to make the link, linking them - and then I send Michael after the demon. Which wasn't hard seeing I had given him the trail weeks before, he will do anything for his family," he frowned a bit while thinking about that sentence. It was low, using family as a threat and Joseph would have known that if his family ever had been close. Joseph knew how much Michael cared for his children safety, he had spend way to much time with that angel not to learn what mattered to him. Erin was one of God's chosen, a guardian after Jesus and it was even lower to threat that. Perhaps being linked for month to Ajax and Cecilia was his punishment, of hoping that it would bring some sense into his heart. "I told him the demon was using Erin to get information about him- enough to make sure that he got a hold of the demon. Then of course, you know Michael - he likes torturing his demons to get what he wants," Joseph licked his lips shortly as he turned his gaze to the fire again. He had seen the more wicked side of Michael, the one what waged war and wouldn't stop to get what he was there for. He liked that, the thrill and the blood. "For some reason my witch stopped Michael, or at least stopped him for the torture right before Pandora showed up. That fairy did a wicket pain spell, I will tell you that... for me and the demon, it was nothing - the human though.. might be good Michael teleported there to help her.. I still don't understand why he seems to care so much for that human," he took a deeper breath in and shook his head a little bit. It was still something he had yet to figure out, yes Joseph understood caring about a few people more than others. Saga being one of them, oh, he didn't just care about Saga, he loved her in his own twisted way. The way he only loved a few people in his life. And yet, Saga had chosen to not only find that annoying demon, but also working together with Michael - Joseph wasn't hurt, he was disappointed. "And since I was included in the spell for no reason, I wanted to send Pandora a message.. or I had someone do it, but that dude took it way to far. I guess you can't have good minions these days.. yeah.. he cut of the head of Pandora's girlfriend.. few days ago, she isn't going to listen to me. Even through that motivated Alicia back in the day.. but then again - I also killed her."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph    “Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph  Empty

“Memories are the threads that hold us together.” - Joseph
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Stay away! - [Joseph D]
» A ride from a stranger - Joseph
» Lessons on, why you don't threat Joseph Blackwood
» Fjendtskab eller venskab - Joseph.
» Hold on, I still need you

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum