Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The party train starts here...

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

The party train starts here... Empty
IndlægEmne: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Outfit: Link
Bonus information about her power:
- Abigal radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the Abigal's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause her harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.
Topic for: @Tidus <3
___

There was a few days to the big day, to her birthday. A big celebration that would be held in the castle, her father's castle. However, who was Abigal if she began the party there anyways - so she had gathered a few friends over, and with a few friends it was actually only Tidus and Alison she had invited over for a few glasses of wine. Alison hadn't showed up yet, needing to find someone to look after her child. Abigal was lucky there, she could just send Vanya to one of the maids, and they took care of the child's every need. Abigal had never been the mother of the year, but she loved her children. There wasn't anything missing from the sitting room. The bar area was filled with wine, the table floated with snacks, as if she was expected a giant party - but you could never have to little champagne or wine in your home. "It's been way to long, you should come by more often," she handed Tidus a glass of wine before she sat down on the couch. the servents walked around, it was a big empty home she lived in. Even through the housekeep was there. "We totally need to go out when Ali gets here, she is just a bit late," she looked around the room, "I might have enough drinks for the next few days if not the entire week. But you are coming to the grand party in two days, right? Unless the hangover has ended you by then."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 4:50 pm

outfit + looks

It had been sooooooooo long since he had a night like this. A night were he should think about nothing but alcohol, party and friends. Friends he had not seen for ages. which was understandable since they had babies. But, tonight, they had time and had grabbed the blonde over here. The Mikaelson Mansion. He smiled by the sight of the magnificent building, before he got inside and was immediately given a drink in his hand. Oh, how he had missed Abigail. she was just as crazy about alcohol as himself. He sat next to her and took a sip of the tasty, tasty wine.
"yeah, it´s been way to long!" he said excited and looked around. "And hell yeah! I´m ready to go out!"
Here he clashed his shoulder against hers. "so... how are you? with all the things happening?"
He knew what she had been through with the divorce. he needed to make sure she was alright. Or if she also sometimes used alcohol as a way to escape thoughts and life.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Abigal took a sip of her wine as he sat down. It was nice being around friends, for someone like Abigal she didn't have many friends. She had admires, fans and lovers for the most part of her life. So having friends like Alison and Tidus in her life made staying in Gaia much more joyful. She giggled as he clashed his shoulder against hers, "me?" She asked almost surprised by the thought of having to respond. Most people already had their rumors sorted, for someone like Abigal it was almost expected the marriage wouldn't workout. And as most of the time, she as the female was the reason why it didn't work, of course there was other sides to the story, and Abigal didn't color the fact that she thrived as a single woman. "It is what it is, it wasn't meant to be and it's okay. Banishing him from Gaia was perhaps a bit overdramatic - but I'll let it cool down in a few months," she responded with a little smirk. Abigal took a larger mouthful of her wine and shook her head a little, "married life isn't for everyone, and I've tried it a few to many times - so by now I should understand the hint, besides, I enjoy not having to hold myself back now." A soft giggle left her lips. "What about you, you look desperate for adventure."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 10:28 pm

She seemed alright. For now. Or… there was something in her eyes that told Tidus otherwise. But for now… he just let it be. They needed to have fun and not focus on the part of life that sucked.
as she said married life wasn´t for everyone, he chuckled, but did not agree with a nod. He enjoyed being married. He needed a new adventure. But that was just his reckless nature and nothing to do with being married.
and just like that, she pointed out what he had just thought. He looked desperate for an adventure.
To that he laughed lowly and shrugged. “really? And how do you see that?” he tilted his head. “you´re right… but do I really look that desperate?”
Here he emptied his wine glass and searched for some more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 4:26 pm

Outfit
___

How could she see it. The banshee took a larger breath in and lifted a brow as she looked at him. "It's the look of the restless soul. It's the first time I've seen it, I see it everyday when I look in the mirror," she responded with a little smirk. Abigal was not claiming that married life wasn't the right for everyone, for someone it was almost their fate - Abigal was wild and free, and it was almost foolish to imagine her being tied down for too long. "Not desperate, just in need of fix.. a fix of adventure," she added with a little smile. She looked back and waved. "Gary, fill the man's glass up would ya?" Abigal turned her attention back to Tidus when the servant came over to fill the glass up. "What no drink for me?" The fairy stepped in the living room, with her red signature hair making it known it was her who stepped in. "Oh honey you can have what ever you want," Abigal chuckled a bit and got up from her seat to greet their friend in a hug. "Come on Blondie is hasn't been that long," she said as she escaped Abigal's embrace to greet Tidus in a hug.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 10:59 pm

she saw it everyday in the mirror. She once again had a way to make him smile.
"well, in that case, let´s both go make sure we get that fix," he concluded and was about to say something more, when she said a familiar name, which made him look slightly surprised. But not as surprised as when he actually saw the face behind the name.
"Hey Gary, I haven´t seen you in ages!" his voice sounded just as perplexed as his face looked. He barely had time to swallow that surprise, before another one stepped in through the door, with her boobly personality. With a bride smile he greated her hug. "Hey you! and gladly no it hasn´t been that long." He then pulled away and fluffed up her hair a little. "How ya been red?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 6:07 am

"Fucking Gary," Alison mumbled a bit to herself as she saw Gary. She, yes didn't know Gary that much, but he had been around shortly when the future kids - had been here, one thing that was weird was how that they never would be able to think about that - things had changed, so there was no such thing as them experiencing what had happened here. Their lives forever changed, to the better Alison hoped. Alison laughed a little as Tidus fluffed up her hair, if anything she saw Tidus some months more than Abigal, and sometimes the other way around. "I'm good thanks, been quite busy - but we do what we have to, am I right?" She chuckled softly before grabbing a glass of champagne. Abigal smiled at them and down yet another glass of champagne. "What about you?"
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Fucking Gary.
That was enough to make Tidus laugh out loud, which probably wasn´t the kindest things towards Gary. But… oh well.
Alison had been busy. That was understatement. Her whole life was probably turned around by now taking care of a child alone. Or, that was what Tidus assumed since Levi was nowhere to be seen. Or, he was, but physically he wasn´t there.
“That is right yes, I have been fine, just been working and introducing Christian to making me pizza,” he casually said, but couldn´t help but chuckle by the flashback and memories. He grabbed another glass of champagne and smiled at Abigail. “So, what´s the party plan??”
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 11:26 am

"Or you know, Levi and I broke up few months ago. So its been odd, but its not like I'm not use to him not being around all together - but it sure is a change for it to suddenly become reality. But I have Abi, we have our single mum club now," she chuckled and shook her head. "Damn right we do," Abigal pointed at Alison with a warmer smile. Alison listened to Tidus reply to her question, and she chuckled a bit. She had never met Christian, but only knew him from what Tidus had told her. "Sounds like a challenge in itself," she chuckled with a warmer smile. "Glad you asked," she almost danced back to them. "I was thinking about going to Italy.. you know.. because why not, we take my private yet.. and we will be there in no time.. and there is a bar and food onboard - so all I really can say is lets get going."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 7:49 pm

They were both single mom now. Which was a HUUUUGE reason to look up to them. Was there anything that was tough to be, then it was a mother and a single mother, just made it even tougher. Tidus knew that the ladies he was looking at now, was two tough ladies.
He smiled by their little moment. But deep down, he still had a need to hunt both Kyle and Levi down. Cowards. That was what they both were.
“Yeah, fuck men!” he tried chipping in, only to realize the mistake there. “Yeah, yeah, I know, I am one, but I´m gay, so I don´t count.” He laughed lovingly.
Everybody knows gay guys has other rules.
The second Abigail said they were going to Italy, the light suddenly stood so clear in his eyes. “Seriously? What an awesome idea!”
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 5:16 am

Abigal laughed by Tidus cursing at men, but nodded at him. "True, true. I might also have banished Kyle from Gaia all together, like, my father approved - one perks of having a father that is king, I guess," she chuckled a bit while shaking her head. Alison high-fived Abigal for that reason, at least they had each other to lean on in this mess. "Oh yes please Abi, I haven't left Aston in like forever," she clapped her hands lightly. "Well then my lovely fellas, come along with me," Abigal waved them towards the front of the house where a limo was waiting on them, "jump right in and we will go to the castle from here. My jet is there anyways," she knew she was spoiled, she knew she was rich, but damn, she owned it. And then it was off towards the castle in Gaia, a trip with more wine, and a lot of snacks till they arrived to the castle and Abigal guided them towards her private yet that was waiting for them. As soon as they were on board and settled they took off towards Italy.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... EmptyOns Jun 09, 2021 2:36 pm

a party... In Italy! Yes! This was going to be one hell of a party!
He got up and followed them outside, where a limo was waiting for them. There was no doubt Abigail was the daughter of Alexander. with one snap of their fingers, there was a luxury in front of them and endless possibilities.
"YUSH!" Tidus happily chipped. and before they could stop him, he was had placed himself in the limo, already enjoying whatever luxury that must have been in there. a short limo trip and they were on a plane.
He starred out of the window, smiling from ear to ear, from the gorgeous view. "I forgot how much I adored to fly... I've been doing it for such a long time thanks to my portals."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The party train starts here...   The party train starts here... Empty

The party train starts here...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I know you don't want to train me and I won't train with you but guess we don't have a choice in the matter so at least for now let's get it over with-Izabelle
» I came to party, you came to party, why don't we party together? ~ Elian
» A healthy relationship starts with a dog
» When the party is over
» Let's party! - Zev.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: