Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  Empty
IndlægEmne: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 4:12 pm

A topic dedicated to @Elena Ahlers

Place: A basement underneath The people´s supermarket
Time: 19/01 - 21, 20.08 pm
weather: Cold, snow, more snow coming from the sky... snow, snow, snow
outfit + looks
Tivo

"I can´t believe you´re wearing that," Tivo mumbled and then chuckled lowly.
Tidus sighed and hung his head to grunch a little. Here they were. In the mafia´s basement, ready to stand face to face with a traitor and his right hand was commenting on his close.
"I happen to like it," Tidus whispered back, even added a little hiss, almost telling him to shut up, without actually saying it. "It´s colorful."
"She´s not gonna take you serious as a mafia boss," Tivo snickered.
"I don´t need her to. I know what I am and like she´s gonna believe you´re in a mafia with that hair." This time Tidus snickered.
To that, Tivo looked insulted down at Tidus and was just about to give a comeback, if it hadn´t been for Maui.
As large as a mountain, Maui had no problem in dragging in Elena, her foots dragging across the hard basement floor.
Tidus and Tivo here stopped their snickering and got their serious looks on.
without caring for her well being, Maui dragged Elena in front of himself and dropped her down on the floor. Tidus here took a step towards Elena.
"Good evening Elena, what a pleasure to see you again," He said and smirked.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 4:26 pm

It had been such a nice day, or so she fought until someone had sneaked up on her, which in itself would be impressive, because she had been so on edge these days, being stalked for a couple of years would do that to you, and not the talk about the branch of work she was in.

When she finally came too herself again, was when a big ass man was dragging her feet over the concrete floor, or was it cement? How was it again, cement when it was being mixed and concrete when it was hard? She snickered for herself over the innuendo she had made, until the pain spread from her head down to her shoulders, and a slow groan felled from her lips. And it didn’t help the pain when the person threw her onto the hard ground, with swimming eyes she tried to make out the face that talked to her, Tidus? As she was able to finally make his face stand still, a soft smirk formed on the plum lips, ah right, he was properly pissed about the con she ran on him. She would be to, but that was the game wasn’t it? So where most people would be scared, and already begging for forgiveness she made her comfortable, or as best as she could on the cold ground under her bum. “Well, I can guess why I’m here, but really – you had to knock me out to do it?” she said with humor in her voice, as she finally took a look down at his clothes. “Or did my con cost you so much, that you could only afford last years collection?” the smile forming on her lips, should be illegal; Man she should learn when to shut her mouth.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyTirs Jan 19, 2021 5:02 pm

As always, she was smug and quirky, ready to throw a comment or two in his head. Even she had the nerve to comment on his outfit. He sighed and was just about to say something back, if it hadn´t been for Tivo´s laughter in the background. Which made the blonde raise an eyebrow and look over his shoulder. The werewolf kept laughing and didn´t have it dying down when the blonde looked at him.
"I told you that outfit was hideous!"
Tidus sighed, shook his head and looked back down at Elena. "Ignoring that comment for now. You know why you´re here, great, then I do not need to write it down for you." He squatted down and looked at her, face to face. "I do have some respect for you... deep, deep down. So, I´m gonna give you a chance to explain yourself and give me the money back."
Before she could answer, he raised a finger and wipped it from side to side. "and don´t waist my time on a sarcastic answer. I speak sarcasm as a mother language, but I´m not in the mood right now."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 11:25 am

An almost silent snort came from the blond woman, before she let her eyes glide over to the big guy, before they found the two others. Even though she knew how to fight, and was quite good at it, she wouldn’t be strong or fast enough to take all three, the things they did in those action movies? Well, maybe on a good day when her head wasn’t feeling like it was going to split in two, then she might had stood a chance, but by the smell was a werewolf and even though he liked her comment on the clothes, she wouldn’t put it past him that his loyalty was as strong as his hate for the boss newest collection of suits.

Elena sank the lump that threatened to cut away the air to her lungs, and let her bloodshot eyes glide up to Tidus when he almost demanded an explanation, did she look like one that had what he was seeking? “Well to be honest, I don’t really have your money on me – so the last one’s going be hard” the British accent purred, such a shame he was a puff, so her charm wouldn’t really give her an edge so that she wasn’t even going to try. The tongue licked her lips, everything was swimming in front of her eyes. “How about a cuppa? And then I’ll be a good girl and tell you why?” sarcasmen and talking around things, was like a mother language to her, so to ask her to cut it off, was like telling a male lion he shouldn’t have hair around its head.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 10:45 pm

Just as expected, she did not have the money on her or probably anywhere else. Not to mention she did come up with a sarcastic comment. He sighed and got up again.
“I guess there is only one thing left to do then.”
Here he looked over at Maui and made one nod.
Maui made one nod back before grabbing around her arm, pulling her up on her legs again. Unless she told them to wait or made a move to get out of Maui´s grip. The large man would drag her towards what could appear as prison cells.
If Elena hadn´t gotten out of the grip, Maui would open the cell, throw her in there and then smack the door closed.
“There is no cuppa for you, but there is one lovely cell,” Tidus said and walked up to the cell with a smirk.

// kort, beklager C: Og husk hun sagtens kan gøre noget for Maui ikke tager hende til cellen C:
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 9:50 pm

More roughness, did she expect anything less from a mafia leader? He might be gay as a flaming unicorn with rainbow shooting out if his ass, but that didn’t take away he was a person that could get her killed with the snap of his fingers, besides she quite like him, if they could just remove that stick so far up his – before she could finish the sentences in her head, Maui had almost ripped her up from the floor as if she was made of sticks, a little yelp escaped her lips before she could stop herself, which also was the reason that she didn’t have the time to do anything before she was thrown into a cell. Wait, a cell, really?

Her blue eyes found Tidus again as he tried to make a joke out of it – “Wait so not only did you buy that horrible suit, you were also forced to build a cell down in this hole?” she said and made an innocent and big doeeyed look, “Oh Tidus! I’m so sorry, I didn’t know that money was this tight!” but as she had tired to act as innocent as she could, had her body moved to the cells pillars, and if possible she would grab ahold of Tidus suit to bring him close to her, her eyes going from the crystal blue, too a black “Remember Tidus, even though you have the power here – I’m not that helpless” a smirk, that almost resembled something dark and murders had overtaken the more sarcastic and breezy vibe, she had before. Mostly because she was tired of the shit that happened around her, granted that this time it was her own fault. “Tell me what you really want - if it was just the money, you would could have just beaten me to confession - so is there more you want from me?
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 11:38 pm

Mockery.
That was one HUGE word you could describe her with. Followed up by sarcasm, smirks and cheeky. It was all a shame. He had nothing against her. But she screwed him over and he was exhausted by letting people get away with that.
Speaking of which, she grabbed his suit, pulled him close to the bars. He felt the cold metal hit his face. slightly annoyed, he looked at her, watched her eyes turn completely black. Here he smirked and slowly let his own eyes transform. they went from blue to golden in matter of second.
"Clever one. You´re right. I couldn´t care less about the money. I just want back what you owe me. We trusted you and you broke that trust." Here he easily wickled himself out of the grip and took a step back. He turned his head slightly to look over at Bienvenido aka Tivo. The werewolf still had a snickering face. Probably because of Elena´s comment on the clothes.
Tidus sighed and looked back at Elena. With the swing of his arm a portal appeared on the ground behind Elena. If she took on step back she would fall in. As she looked down the portal, all she would see was deep ocean water, peacefull at the surface, but hiding something mysterious underneath.
"Any last words?"
He was in a no bullshit mood. was it a bit dramatic? perhaps. But, he did give her a change to come up with a new idea to pay the patrons back.
A slightly big fin would shortly appear at the waters surface before quickly disapearing again
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 7:01 pm

There was a lot that scared Elena, churches, being locked away in the dark, and being forgotten. Maybe all these things could describe why the demon so easily made the decision to doble cross someone, because then she would be in that little black book, maybe not forever, always depended on how much of a con she had pulled. And then she did not have to deal with the feelings that mostly would come afterwards.

So holding her over a black hole, and then seeing pitch black water that could, or could not be a shark. “Any last words? What is this? A dramaclass?” she laughed and made a wink with her eyes, and if he was to proceed to push her into the hole, she had another thing coming. Her whole body started to disintegrate in front of there eyes, smoke as black as the water in the portal started to fill the spot where she had been standing. Slowly the smoke would become more dens, like someone had just thrown teargas on the ground and making it very difficult for them men in the room to breath almost to the point where it would feel like choking. And like the snap of one’s fingers, she appeared in the chair standing a little farther away from them. “Sorry I took your money; I swear ill never do it again. Now, how about a proposal, you need something, and I just had to happen a woman that can get it for you. So how do you say, truce?” her smile was charming as she looked over to Tivo, if she could not get what she wanted from the boss – she might have better luck with the righthand man. If they tried anything again, she would just use her powers again standing in another side of the room.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 3:25 pm

All of sudden Elena started to disintegrate in front of them. Both Maui and Tivo looked rather perplexed by the scene. Tidus almost admit that it was impressive. However he had seen a bunch of stuff and abilities, so it did not shock him to the core. It was however impressive. He coughed a little, while the others gasped for their breaths, looking confused around.
with a blink of an eye, it was all gone, including Elena. He sighed annoyed, made a swing with his arm, to make the portal disappear. Here he turned around and saw what he expected. Elena sitting in a chair, trying to get out of it with a charming smile and paying up in the other ways.
Tivo just smirked at her, to then looking at Tidus, who sighed and shrugged before stepping closer to Elena again. “That´s an impressive ability you have. I´m up for hearing what you have to say..”
he crossed his arms and tilted his head.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 1:28 pm

“Ah splendid! Was just about to start believing there was no way we could be friends again![/b]” she put extra pressure on the friends part, because she knew that she would never become that. Because one thing was, that people normally did not become friends with persons that had robbed or tricked them. And then there was the fact that Elena did not have friends or would keep friends. Always became to much of a hassle if she had to be honest with herself.
Alright, her name is Letha, Letha Aetós - she is one of the best trackers I’ve ever seen, and if you’ll see this under the river, my proposal is this – I’ll make an appointment, and you don’t have to pay a thing for the whole ordeal, how those that sound?” she said, her British accent floating in the rooms against the hard cemented walls. If she had just become an actor, that would have brough so much less of a hassle than this.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptySøn Jan 31, 2021 4:28 pm

Letha Aetós.
A woman able of finding anything he needed. Funny how everything felt in to place when you needed it too. He hadn´t told anyone, not even his husband, that he lately had discovered the myth of an artifact, which his childhood stepmother had told him about. His whole life he thought it had just been a story, but now he knew, that it most defiently wasn´t. It was out there somewhere.
and now Elena was sitting there, offering him a treasure hunter, that could find anything.
"deal," he quickly said and read her mind, just to make sure she was telling the truth and not trolling him. An ability that indeed came in handy as a mafia boss, dealing with peoples bullshit. "Where can I find her?"
Tivo raised an eyebrow as he looked at Tidus. "Are you sure? It´s a lot of money to throw away just for a treasure hunter or whatever Elena is offering."
Tidus turned his head and looked over at the werewolf. "I am sure. It will be worth it and I´m sure Elena won´t trick us again." here he looked back at elena and smirked. "right fellow demon?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 10:32 am

Her eyebrow slowly went up when he agreed, she knew that she had a silver tongue, that that he said yes so easily – that she hadn’t expected. A little note to herself was to find out what he needed and why he was so desperate to get it. A smile started to develop on her lips and she nodded “Of course, I might be reckless, but I would never backstab someone – twice.” her eyes slowly found Tivo that didn’t really think this was a great idea, maybe he was right it wasn’t the best offer since it had been a lot of money that Elena had gotten away with. “I am a very good friend to have, especially when I owe something to someone – Now I know that you are not someone to run around corners with, so you have earned my respect, and I am a woman with many talents.” she winked and got herself up from the chair, “Ill get her to come to you, she lives in southside where she has her own business as well, how does that sound?
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 10:44 pm

If Tidus was completely honest. He wasn´t sure if she was going to back stab him again. He could read minds, but who knew if she decided to change mind, and backstab him. If that day came, he would just have to fight her and not give her a second change. Not that she cared for another one. She was a cheeky demon who clearly was used to handle herself.
His head made no sense.
Tivo on the other hand kept his eyes on her and as he locked her eyes with him, he raised an eyebrow. Clearly the wolf didn´t believe her. But for some reason he believed Tidus and trusted that he knew what he was doing.
“I´m sure you are,” Tidus cheekily agreed to her and her and many talents. “Yes, make her come to the headquarters and btw Elena… what did happen with all the money? What did you do?”
All Tidus knew was just that she hadn´t returned them and tried to run away. But what had she used them on or gone to use them on.

Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 10:38 am

She looked up with a slight raised brow, he wanted to know what she had used his money on? And a smile formed over her lips, after the torture she had endured her plans had slightly changed, so they had been used to a safehouse.
Lets just say, that there are someone out there, much more terrifying out there then what you could ever do to me, if I took your money – so I needed it to make sure that I had something save to hide away in” she said and her head slightly tilted, maybe she should tell him? She had the feeling he was more open to people who told the truth – “Lets make a deal, I get you the money back as well, Im working on something big that should land me quite a bit of dough, and since you been so good to me – I see the faults in my ways an all that holy angel crap.” little did she now that year of trouble for Elena Ahlers was just about to start, and she was promising more than she might be able to keep. But the soul demon was not known for her lack of faith in herself, she was of course one of the most arrogant of the whole bunch of demons.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 9:24 pm

Her answer just made him chuckle.
She was good enough deep down. Which is why he decided to relax around her and make a movement with his hand for the others to leave. Or at least Maui. The large demon of a man nodded once before walking out.
"We do not need any angel crap here... far from actually," Tidus said and smirked over at Tivo.
Tivo nodded in agreement and shook his head. Here he looked at Elena with a smirk, made one nod, before turning his back to her as well. Leaving her and Tidus.
Tidus here grabbed a chair as well, placed himself in front of Elena, resting his head on his arms.
"sooo, want a drink?" with the swing from his hand, a little portal opened between them. This time on the other side was a bar. and a bartender looking at them not bothered at all. He just smiled at them and continued to wipe the glass in his hands.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 9:27 am

Elena laughed as he said they didn’t need the angle crap here well she wasn’t about to argue with that. Her blue eyes followed the interaction between the three men, and then the dispersed, which to be honest might be for the better.
A drink? Her brows shoot up in confusion, this was one hell of a transition from almost being dropped into a dark ocean with some kind of shark looking creature, and now she could get a drink? Well, she wasn’t about to say no but before she could answer a new portal was open. The demon looked and saw to her astonishment a bar on the other side, and a casual looking bartender that just kept doing his thing. Must been used to this kind of stuff “Well I’m not to say no to a drink or two, or more depended on how generous my host is” she said with a quirky smile on her lips before she stood up “after you” she said, and wanted for him to move towards their new destination, after which she would follow, trying not to look in awe. This was one hell of a magic ability.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 1:46 am

It was rather peculiar for them now to sit here and discussing how many ice cubes in their cocktail. “Oh, your host is rather generous when it comes to alcohol.” As she allowed him to go through first, he smiled cheekily and walked through, keeping it open for Elena to get through as well. As soon they were seated, the bartender welcomed them and asked what they favored.
To that Tidus answered a rum and then looked over at Elena, waiting for her to give her preference.
“I admit, this is weird. Went from threating each other to know sit here and have a cocktail, then again… when I first met my husband he had the urge to kill me,” He told with a chuckle. “Now, tell me a bit about yourself, that is if you want to of course.” After that he shrugged and took a sip of the rum.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyFre Mar 05, 2021 8:32 am

Elena sat down by the bar besides Tidus and couldn’t really hide her fascination on who they just went from one place to another, like it was nothing, a power like that must be most advantageous, he could always flee from people trying to kill him or just disappear when he was being in a bad situation, or in this instance he could go from a underground basement to a beautiful bar that easily could bring her back to the good old 60’s.
Whiskey, please” she said, as the bartender turned towards her after Tidus had said her preference drink, Rum, surprising.
She laughed, or it was more a small chuckled as he made the confession that it was weird that they were sitting here now after he tried to kill her, but there was no reason to get into that now that a pleasant atmosphere had spread around them. “Must be quite the meet cute” she said and was for a time taken back to the time she had met her own husband, a memory she had tried to hide deep inside her, as it was almost too painful to remember.
It was like he read her mind, as he asked her to tell him a bit by herself. She put her elbow on the countertop and her hand rested in the palm of her hand as she looked at him.
Oh, young one” she teased, and looked up as the bartender came back with their drinks and started sipping, this was the good stuff. “I might not be a very old demon, in demon standards, but over 500 hundred years is a lot of time to shape a person’s life, so is there anything in particular that you want to know?” she asked with an almost sweet motherly smile.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Her way of saying: Oh young one, made him click his tongue and shake his head. He was used to be called young one. It was just a long time ago he heard it. As soon his rum arrived, he took a sip and listened to what she had to say. Her answer was to answer him with another question. What exactly did he want to know? And oh, how a treasure that was for a curious young man like Tidus.
“Everything from how your ability work and how many parts of the world does have you seen?”
Tidus was not interested in small talk. He wanted to know a person’s dream, their favorite everything and what they enjoyed doing when their schedule was completely free. But, he couldn´t exactly just throw all those questions after her. Yet.
“500 years… you might be glad to know that you´re one of the youngest demon´s I have met,” he teasingly said and winked at her.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 3:09 pm

She started laughing on his comment that she was one of the youngest demons he had met and nodded. “Yeah, what is up with that? It just seems like the granny parade rolled in, and everybody you meet had been here longer than civilization on earth” she chuckled and was somehow very glad that she hadn’t lived longer than she had. She took a deep breath as he wanted to know about her ability and how many parts of the world she had been to.
Well, there was the fact that he could read her might, so whatever she was thinking he would know them too, so why hide anything?
I’m renowned art thief, I’ve been to almost all continent that has art worth stealing. And then I been in the KGB for a good hand of years, training spies and going on missions. That took me to more remote places” he said and started taking sips from her drink standing in front of her. What else could she say?
Don’t know my real parents, but who does at this point?” she laughed, another ongoing joke. So, many she met either didn’t know their real parents, or didn’t want to know them. A real-life soap opera. “You can’t trust me, as I’m unpredictable, but in the end I’m always good company” she turned around and winked at him. “Anything else you want to know cowboy?
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 12:46 am

Ohhhh, if only she knew how much of the worlds changing his companions had seen. His husband... damn, Tidus often teased him by asking him if he was ever friends with a dinosaur. The royals of Gaia. They had probably seen their fair share of dinosaurs too.
So, he laughed lowly, shook his head and lifted the glass in a little toast, almost saying: You got them there.
And then she answered his question. Everyone with honesty and that was bloody refreshing. Blankly she told him, that she was not to be trusted, but she was a great company. It made the corner of his lips turn up in a smirk. She was good enough. Deep down.
He leaned back in chair, again chuckling by her cowboy comment.
"Oh wow, this cowboy wants to know why you called him cowboy and which countries were your favourite? then give me a reason to visit them and you say you´re not able to be trusted... I like your honesty... so do you trust in others or do you believe they´re not to be trusted either?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 12:40 pm

Tidus, really, have you already forgotten what the hell you are wearing?” she teased making a show of letting her eyes glide down his silhouette. “If that doesn’t scream cowboy, and how they wanted to be noticed with their hats, boots and those what was it called, those metal things that they had by their heel that would make that clicking noise. It’s funny how many people forget that a lot of those things we consider girly was once a male accessory. Doesn’t make it look any more hideous” she smirked and took another sip of her whiskey, she looked back when he asked if she didn’t trust anyone either and a rather sad smile formed on her lips “Hmm” she turned around and looked into Tidus eyes “Can we really trust anybody?” she asked and titled her head slightly to the right “In the end, it’s our past that makes us trustworthy, and being mistreated enough time you started losing that grip to humanity that makes you want to be the better guy” she took another sip and put the glass away, as she turned back to the counter “So to answer your question, no I don’t trust anybody

Sidst rettet af Elena Ahlers Lør Apr 03, 2021 5:18 pm, rettet 1 gang
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 7:16 pm

Had he forgotten what he was wearing? This made him rise an eyebrow and gaze down at himself. Oh, yeah, right, he was in the colorful suit, that Tivo had been mockering. Even his husband wasn´t the happiest for the bizarra suit. But Tidus liked it. It was different. It stood out.
"Well, in that case, call me a cowboy then, because I happen to like the suit," he said and shrugged, taking another sip of the alcohol. In the corner of his lips was a soft smirk. showing that he did not take her attack on his fashion personal.
Not to Tidus surprised, she answered how she did not trust anybody. It sounded rather lonely and yet smart. In the world they lived in, who could they really trust? Tidus had a few he trusted with his life. and he would not have in any other way.
"That sounds lonely," he admitted and turned his head to look at her. "So you have no one by your side? no one you trust?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 5:27 pm

Owing it, well at least I can respect you for that” she said with a small purr before turning her attention back to her drink and started nursing it. It sounds lonely she huffed, well yes it did feel and sound lonely. But to be fair, she had put herself in that situation, and she didn’t really trust herself with anyone anymore. Maybe one day, someone would change her mind, but to be fair she didn’t really see it coming. Mostly because she didn’t want to.

“No” she said and finally looked back “I don’t not anymore at least” she confessed turning towards him again. “You are still young, and I hope that you will never realise this yourself, but in my experience, you have to be very lucky to never end up as cynical as me” she laughed and drowned the rest of her drink. “So, what is it that you want to find, since you were so quick to leave my debt behind for getting the help of this treasure hunter?” she asked being a little curios about what could be that important to find.

Sidst rettet af Elena Ahlers Ons Apr 14, 2021 9:22 am, rettet 1 gang
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  EmptySøn Apr 11, 2021 8:30 pm

Once again, he was told that he was young, if only he had a quarter for every time he was told that. He chuckled by the thought. The second she drowned her drink, the bartender was quick to fill up her glass, smiling and nodding at her.
quickly the curiosity was turned towards him and his precious search for an artifact. He shrugged and took a sip of his drink. “well… who knows… all I can say that it is very powerful and if I get my hands on it… who knows… maybe I´ll finally be able to show the world who we are…” The last was sort of a mumble as he stared in front of him. His eyes slowly turned dazed.
quickly he shook his head and looked towards her. “And about that, how will I get in contact with this treasure hunter of yours?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD    Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD  Empty

Fraud I tell ya... FRAUD
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: The People's Supermarket-
Gå til: