Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A sign from God

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

A sign from God Empty
IndlægEmne: A sign from God   A sign from God EmptySøn Sep 06, 2020 9:33 am

Timeperiode: Year 59 before our time
Place A little city on the outskirts of what will become Wales
Enviorments: The woods around the settlements
Time of Day: its late evening
Outfit: Just a travling outfit.
@Eos <3
Alazul had been on a journey from his home, he had been away enough years that he was going back to see what had happened. His Parents had died, so that in it self was nothing new. He had gotten the message a few weeks ago and, then he had started the travel back home. It was not just that, but his brother was dead to, his sister had said in the little note. They where a big difference compared to other people from their social back story.  He had then gotten ready to make another note, before he had taken a place a little away from the tavern. That he could have time for himself, he need to sell the house again, so he could move.  But he cold probably keep it to, but the problem was, that if he did keep it he could lose it because no one knew what he was gonna do.

Alazul then took home after a few beers, where he then looked around in the nice house. He then sat down at his table. Giving himself just a little while, before he had fallen over the table and falling to sleep. When he heard a knocking he did not react at the same time but when it hit agian he woke up, moving over to the door sleepy has he was.  "I am there in a bit." He mumbled as he then went over to the door and open it. When he saw who it was, it was like the light bathed the woman, and that was funny because there was no light on the sky.

Sidst rettet af Alazul Ons Sep 23, 2020 4:29 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

A sign from God Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A sign from God   A sign from God EmptySøn Sep 06, 2020 9:49 am

Outfit: A long white dress.
___

It was cold. She wasn't really feeling the weather however, but it seemed like a smaller shiver over her skin. Hell was different, warm even at times but standing outside the gates most of the time, it was weird actually feeling the air on your skin. Eos looked around, she was used to look around in the dark even through she prefered the light. Lucifer had made a grant escape yet again, and it seemed like God had made it her mission to put him back in his cage. Eos only had one problem, her Father had not told her where her brother was located. She could have summoned Michael, knowing her older brother wouldn't think twice about getting their little brother back to Hell. However, Eos also saw it as if she had failed not being able to keep Lucifer or Lilith back in Hell as she was supposed to do. She had walked around most of the evening. Hearing people talking about God.. about the Devil. Eos made it to the little house, funny how people had learned to build to have shelter. Humans were funny like that, creative in ways of their survival. She went to the door and knocked. She needed shelter for the night, somehow humans slept doing night and there was no one for her to ask about Lucifer till the morning. Eos could hear someone reply to her knocking and waited politely at the door. She was dressed in a long white dress, it covered her legs and you could barely see her bare feet. Her skin was fair, flawless as she smiled when the door opened. Her blonde hair was long and wavy. The locks looked so soft and fell so gently over her shoulders. "I'm sorry to disturb you my good lord, but I am looking for a shelter for the night," she spoke with a soft harmonic voice and kept her gaze at him. "I will be on my way at first light, I promise."
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

A sign from God Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A sign from God   A sign from God EmptyLør Sep 26, 2020 11:06 pm

His eyes gave the woman in front of his door a short glance as she talked to him. " sure, get in you most be freezing my lady." He says with a very gentle and charming voice s he moves aside so she could get inside. Normally he never got visitors at this time if he got visitors at all. It was not that he did not have any friends. He just never stayed that long at the same place at the time. "Can i give you something to eat or drink? " He asked as sent her a gentle smile, he was not use to getting visitors but he knew what his role as a host was about and what people was expecting from him. It was kind of fun that way, He then closed the door after her. Before he went over to grab somethings in the kitchen if she was hungry or thirsty. It was a kind of normal place where one could make food. Nothing fancy was over it, then again normally he grabbed dinner himself, he never got breakfast or lunch so this was a bit new for him
"So can i ask for your name and what you are doing here never seen you in the city before ?" He added as he sent her a gentle smile, it was a bit interesting when new people came to town it was not a normal thing, she it had him intrigued for what she actually was doing here at this time at day and in the town at all
Atlas

Atlas

Humør : (ง'̀-‘́)ง(ง'̀-'́)ง
Antal indlæg : 98

A sign from God Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A sign from God   A sign from God EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 5:41 am

Sure the air was a bit crispy, but it was nothing compared to the low temperatures in Hell. Hell was always cold, empty, so stepping in here in the cabin to this warmth was almost overwhelming. After years in Hell, just staying guard she almost never really liked coming home to Heaven either, it was to bright, too pure and filled with hope. Hope and Peace wasn't something she found herself worthy off at this moment, not when she failed at her job - so facing her siblings was a no go. "No thank you sir," she replied softly and looked around her. She wasn't thirsty. "I'm not here often, and I'm not here to stay. Just travelling through," she replied first. Eos rarely spend to much time on Earth among the humans, it was somewhat nice once in a while not to spend time with creatures like demons. But she also knew there was a reason why her Father had punished the humans, send them here on Earth. Her mindset wasn't fixed on their purpose, and she didn't have the same hope for them or strike of empathy for them like her older brothers. Her powerful aura was filling the space with a calming energy, one thing Hell couldn't take from her was that. "The name is Dawn," she replied with a warmer smile. Eos or Dawn - calling herself Dawn reminded her of her Hope. Of Remiel, and her short time out of Hell she should pay to see what he was up to, but also didn't want to interrupt him, or make him realize she had failed to keep their brother Lucifer in Hell.
Sponsoreret inhold

A sign from God Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A sign from God   A sign from God Empty

A sign from God
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre steder i England-
Gå til: