Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Carnal Desires

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Time: Thursday, 6th of august, 21:55
Weather: Warm, clear skies
Dedicated to: @Lenina
Outfit

Michael stood on the street, staring at the sign of what appeared to be a gentleman’s club. He had no idea why Lilith had asked him to come here, but the name alone made him suspect it to be a comical prank of hers. Either way, he figured there might be an important reason behind it, so albeit this reluctance, he entered the club. His gaze scanned the room, seeing the immorality unfold around him. The hungry gazes of married men. The scantily dressed women promoting lust. A few of them looked his way, their expressions revealing that it wasn’t every day that an angel walked inside. If he didn't already feel misplaced, he certainly did now. But he wasn’t going to leave before he’d asked someone about Lilith's planned meeting. He walked further into the club until he reached the bar, looking at one of the bartenders to gain her attention. “Hey, I was wondering if you could help me… I’m supposed to meet with someone in about five minutes,” he said, checking the time on his wristwatch as he said the number of minutes. He then turned his eyes to the bartender who leaned slightly closer to him, looking him up and down as to assess him. “You must be the archangel. Venus should be down in a minute,” she said, sending him a suggestive wink before she leaned away from him. Michael stared at her for a moment, wondering what kind of meeting Lilith had set up. Contemplating whether he should leave this instant to call her, but decided to wait until Venus arrived. If she was expecting him, it seemed rude to just leave. He inhaled a deep breath to calm his nerves before he turned his gaze to the crowd.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Clothes: Black Lingerie Link + Black High heels (10 cm) Link + Black robe Link
- Other: British accent + Supernatural beauty + Alluring scent + 1,66 meters tall (1,76 with the shoes) + Hair reaches her ass Link + Long legs

This was just another day at the job, granted it wasn't the usual order she'd been given and the fact it hadn't been the man itself that gave the order, but rather a woman, did grant her quite a lot of curiosity. None the less, she'd spent some time making everything ready, and she'd taken in to order what the woman had told her, as not to be too sexy or else he would go away. She'd chosen one of her less revealing outfits, and a robe to go with it all. Her perfume was light, and not too dominating, but like the sweet smell of lavender, which was fitting with her own natural alluring scent. While she was not yet herself aware of her own abilities, her presence and scent were often enough to draw people in, and they were caught the moment she kissed them or even touched them.
As she was told he had arrived, she finished the final look, took a Soma, and then went downstairs, in which she found him standing by the bar, dressed rather handsomely "You must be Michael, my name is Venus," gently she laid her hand against his shoulder, as if to get him to turn around "It's a pleasure meeting you, would you like something to drink before we go upstairs?" she asked, with a soft voice dominated by a somewhat British accent.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 7:53 pm

A few moments passed before he caught the scent of what he’d describe to be the perfect blend of citrus fruits, vanilla, and Heaven. His eyes landed on a brunette walking towards him, only making the scent appear stronger. Her outfit was modest in comparison to the other girls. Elegant even. The moment she laid her hand on his shoulder he turned his body to face her, feeling a strange pull towards her. Something he rarely felt near anyone. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too,” he said, sending her a smile as he looked into her eyes. He glanced at the bottles at the back of the bar as she asked him if he wanted a drink. “No, I’m good,” he replied. After all, he had no idea what this was about. And he didn’t intend on staying for long if their meeting wasn't regarding something important. “If you don't mind me asking... then what is this about? My friend left me in the dark, told me to show up here at this time without an explanation,” he said, glancing around the club, stopping his gaze at the stage for a moment when a woman took of her robe to reveal her red lingerie. He quickly looked back at Venus, his heartbeat increasing its rate by the second. Her presence didn't exactly help oppose that, so he hoped that she'd reassure him about the reason why he was there.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 8:10 pm

She'd been alive a lot longer than most humans, however, there was something about this man that told her he'd lived quite a lot longer than she herself had, even more than anyone she'd ever met before. Though she didn't put too much into it, as he started talking "Well if you don't need any drinks, then lets go upstairs, the room is ready," she started walking towards the staircase, however, as he asked what it was all about, she turned to him with a soft smile "I was to make you relax, don't worry I won't bite and I won't do anything you don't like. So how about we go upstairs, and I'll show you what I'm gonna do?" she suggested, as she took his hand and guided him upstairs.
The room she took him to had a bed, and other things a bedroom would have, she guided him to sit down and then closed the door, she then sat down beside him "So as I said before, I was told to make you relax, so I though I would massage your back and shoulders," her gaze lingered on his face, as she waited for what he was going to do. She wasn't going to suggest sex, not because he wasn't handsome, because that he was, but mainly because it was about making him comfortable.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 8:58 pm

He followed her towards the staircase, looking at her as she said she was told to make him relax. It didn’t exactly explain much, but he was known to be tense and stern, so perhaps this was Lilith's attempt to ease that side of him. However, he couldn’t help but suspect it to be about something sexual. “Alright,” he said, hesitantly. He only got more tense by her answer. Nobody cared about how he was doing. And he never got time off to relax, so it was strange to think that Lilith would be the one to encourage that. He walked inside of the room, unbuttoning his suit jacket to take it off, placing it gently on the back of a chair before he sat down on the bed with her. He looked into her eyes for a moment as she suggested giving him a massage. After all, this wasn't exactly the place people went to get a massage, so he wondered why Lilith wanted him to come here. “Really?” he asked, slightly surprised to hear this, but despite everything, he didn’t see much wrong in receiving a back massage. His gaze stayed with her as he loosened his tie. “Nobody has said that to me in a long time,” he said as he started unbuttoning his shirt. His last wife had been the most recent person to express her concern regarding his constant work, but she died more than a decade ago. He then took his shirt off before he laid down on the bed on his stomach. “You must not get many requests like this,” he said, turning his face to look at the side she was. “What made you decide to work here?” he asked, hoping that the question didn’t offend her, but he was genuinely curious to know why she'd chosen this line of work. If it was because of the prospect of sex or something else.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 9:11 pm

She looked at him, as he seemed okay with what she'd suggested or she had guessed he'd accepted it as he then took off his tie and shirt. She rose from the bed, and as he laid down on his stomach, she let the robe fall to the ground. She found some kind of oil, which could loosen his muscles and hopefully make him relax "By this point, I'm not that surprised by what people request, I want to be open-minded to others needs," she explained, as she crawled up in the bed, and then sat down on his rather perfectly shaped arse. She gathered the oil on to her hands, and then massaged it into his skin. She'd done this before, so it wasn't the first time, and would probably not be the last time, so in other words, she was actually rather good at it.
She chuckled by his question, which had not been the first time that one had been asked. "I grew up in a society in which sex wasn't looked down upon, and it's a great way to meet people," in New London sex and such things were never looked down upon, rather relationships, children and privacy were forbidden "In my home, I'm like the concubine of the people, so when I came to this country, this job just seemed right," she explained, while massages his shoulders, his upper back and lower back, working in on the knots to try and loosen them.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 3:32 pm

He tried not to let his imagination leap to where it wanted to go. To what people requested of her. Those thoughts were highly inappropriate, and he certainly wasn’t going to go there. Allowing himself to be tempted by her. Not that she made that easier by placing herself on top of him. His muscles were tense as she placed her hands on his back, but as she started to massage the oil into his skin, he quickly relaxed. He closed his eyes as he gave in to the feeling of her touch. He could swear that it was magic. Feeling the euphoric emotion curse through him with every move of her hands. It was a deep gratification. Based on her reply to his question, it seemed that they lived in quite opposite ends of the world. “Where I come from sex is a gift from God reserved for marriage,” he explained. It hardly came as a surprise for anyone who knew about angels. However, he understood that it was difficult to see for someone who’d never grown up with those beliefs. And even if it was his duty to guide humans towards God’s truth, he decided to spare her from his preaching. There were far more pressing matters going on in the world and his life. Women of lust were the least of his concern. However, he did find it interesting. How other societies worked and changed over time. “What society is that?” he asked her.
He let out a delighted moan as she reached his shoulders, managing to relieve them of their weight. All his repressed emotions and thoughts seemed to vanish into a high he’d rarely experienced. It was a freeing emotion. Michael knew that he should make her stop. That whatever ability she had, it infected his body and mind with a poison of sin. But he didn’t want it to end. He wanted nothing more than the feelings to last.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 4:21 pm

She'd felt him tense up a bit, and then seemingly relax as she started massaging his back and shoulders. She'd met people like him before, strick and not too emotional, always in control. Though most like him seemed to relax rather quickly once she began with her "magic". Her brow raised, as he told how in his view sex was to be done after marriage, though they had very different views on probably everything, she wasn't going to say his way of life was wrong, just because it was something else from her own. Everyone lived their own truth, all with their own way of life, and as long as it didn't hurt anyone or they didn't try to force their lifestyle down on someone else, one shouldn't be hated for being different "I have read your book, this bible before. It's rather primitive, though fascinating in some way," she shrugged, the way these people lived, those who weren't in New London, it was primitive. They were forced down with emotions and a need to fit in, with insecurities about whether someone loved them or not. In her world or city, that kind of thing wasn't seen, as everyone belonged to everyone.
As he suddenly asked her about her society, she was rather surprised, as he didn't seem like someone who wanted to learn about other ways of life other than his own. Though as he then let out a moan, as she started working on the knots in his shoulders, she let out a soft chuckle, of course, this didn't mean that she stopped what she was doing, as she continued "I don't know how to explain it, in my home we're not tethered down by normalities of yours, no one is ever alone and we love deeper than anything else because we would do anything for each other," she shrugged, not mentioning Soma, Indra og their technology, or for that matter how they were born "But enough about me, I would love to hear more about you? Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked, not going to judge him if he would ask for something out of the ordinary.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 6:42 pm

He was slightly surprised to hear that she’d read the bible, and even though it was written by humans, not containing the exact set of rules that the angels lived by. It was still a book he’d read a thousand times. He was sometimes confronted by people with wrong interpretations of the original scriptures, asking him to clarify the true meaning, but most often he used it to proclaim its word. It was all he did. He never forced his beliefs upon others. It was something that they had to decide for themselves. He tried to imagine the society she described, but love could mean a thousand different things, so it didn’t explain much. After all, the bible preached everyone to love one another as well. However, it sounded like they didn’t believe in monogamy, making him wonder what they did when they fell in love. It usually made you want nothing other than to be with said person. He slowly opened his eyes as she asked him to tell her something about himself. “What would you like to know?” he asked her, looking at the wall as she continued to massage his back. He could easily spend a whole lifetime talking about the experiences he’d had. All of them leading to who he was today. But her next question made him suspect she mostly cared about his desires. Fulfilling what she was paid to do. However, she’d already fulfilled more than he could have hoped to feel. The intoxication he felt in her presence was out of this world. “But no… I don’t know what magic you’re working with, but I’ve never felt this amazing for years,” he replied her, feeling the emotions spread like wildfire inside of him, and if she took a break from touching him, those feelings vanished with her. All he knew was that he didn't want that. “Please don’t make it stop,” he pleaded. It was is only request. For the euphoria to continue.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 7:55 pm

She was about to ask a question, as he then started talking, and his words of how she made him feel amazing, made her smile softly "I am glad that I can make you feel good," it had after all been what she was paid for, and what she'd been made for "I shall do no such things," of course, she couldn't actually constantly keep going, but for now, she would not stop, as had been the request of him, and as such, this was what she was going to do "But back to my questions, you seem to have been alive for quite a while, so you must have seen a lot of wonders," it wasn't the question, more like a follower up before the question came "So amongst all the things you've seen, which was the most beautiful?" she asked, which may be a surprise question for him, as she was maybe not one for looking towards the beauty in everything, as she did have a job relating more towards lust.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 8:39 pm

He knew that she couldn’t continue for as long as he wanted her to, but for whatever time she had with him, he wanted her to enhance those feelings. He took a moment to consider her question. After all, he’d seen plenty of beautiful things. “My father once created a world for me,” he then said, thinking about the now apocalyptic world he’d once ruled. God created many worlds, and when one failed, he’d just create a new one to try and better it. “It’s destroyed now, but uh… before all that, it was everything that I’d imagine a beautiful world to be. Light, pure and good,” he said, thinking back on it with a wistful expression. To him, it had been the equivalent to paradise or earth without humans and evil. “Besides that, and the many natural wonders of Earth, I’d have to say, Heaven,” he added. Nothing on Earth could quite compare that. “What is the most beautiful thing you’ve seen?” he returned the question. After all, it sounded like she’d either been to a wonderous place herself or at least dreamt of visiting one. But beauty was subjective. In his opinion, the most beautiful thing was one that could be felt rather than seen.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 5:49 pm

She listened as he talked of this world, that his father had made for him "I'm sorry that it got destroyed," she herself had only seen destruction and war outside her home, in New London, there had never been war and never hunger, there were never pain or sorrow, as all were in peace. So she never really quite understood others constant need to destroy or kill everything that moved, in her mind, it was just a strange need and she would probably never really understand it, but she knew she didn't have a need to know why or for that matter take part in these cruel actions.
As the question came back to her, she chuckled though still while massaging his muscles and knots "There have been many wonders in my life, I remember seeing my city for the first time, it was so beautiful with the people and the view over the ocean and the skies," New London was up in the skies amongst the clouds, though hidden from anyone who wasn't apart of it "But I suppose the first time I was down on the ground, I was visiting this museum and there was all this art everywhere. I still remember how it made me feel, like something I've never felt before." She had, of course, taken a Soma after experiencing it all, but it had been worth everything, just to see it all.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 7:48 pm

He closed his eyes again, imagining the place she spoke of, although it quickly changed into a different world as she continued massaging him. Making him feel like he was floating into the skies towards Heaven. It felt beyond amazing. And this was exactly what she'd described her first time on the ground to be. Something he’d never felt before. He hadn't in this way, anyhow. “What made you move to Gaia then?” he asked, feeling himself falling further into the world that these feelings made him float around in. It wouldn’t even surprise him if she did it to weaken him. The feeling made up for that. It was terrifying in a sense, but nonetheless that was what his mind told him. Yet, the thought that she might be doing this to hurt him crossed his mind a couple of times. After all, Lilith and Michael hadn’t always seen eye to eye and perhaps she’d changed her mind about their alliance. But his inner voice kept redirecting him. Telling him that it was nothing to worry about. That even if it was happening, it was all going to be okay. And for some reason that was enough for him to refrain from asking her.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 5:11 pm

"That is a good question, I suppose I'm not really moved here, as I still live both places," she chuckled, which was actually true. She had an apartment here in Gaia, but also one in New London, as she would always belong there, no matter where she would hold a home "We're always told that we can travel as much as we want, but that we have to come home again, so every once in a while I go home, and I stay for a little while, before then coming back here," she didn't quite know why she was telling him this, though maybe it was her way of connection, telling a bit of herself and then letting her client telling things about themselves "I can sense you're calmer than before, I'm glad I can calm you down a bit," while still massaging him with one hand, she took some lavender oil and poured some on his skin, and then she massaged it into his shoulder, around his shoulder blades, and then around his sides and his lower back.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 10:45 pm

He understood why she'd want to live at both places. After all, that’s what he did as well when he traveled between Heaven and Earth. And around the world to complete missions. But by now, he'd started to see Gaia as his second home. He'd always returned to it throughout the ages. Michael found it interesting that they had to come home, wondering where that stemmed from. “How come? I mean… what happens if you fall in love with someone from here? Would you be able to take them with you?” he asked her, genuinely curious to know. Seeing how their society worked, love might even be looked down upon. But as far as he knew. Humans weren’t designed to be with many people. Rather they preferred monogamy. He chuckled lightly at her comment. “Yeah, I’ve not felt this calm in a long time,” he admitted. Between his many responsibilities and his children and siblings disappearing, he couldn’t really remember the last time he’d taken any time off to relax. Not until today. “I really can’t thank you enough for this,” he said quietly. He’d tried everything to calm himself. To relieve the pressure for just a moment. But nothing helped. Not alcohol or medication. Nothing. He was honestly surprised to know that she had the power to relax him despite his own attempts at doing this in the past.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 11:03 pm

She didn't know what to answer, as the big question came, what would she do if she fell in love "I don't know what I would do," she almost feared to be reprogrammed and had it not been for the fact her hands were greasy and she was in the midst of something, she would have taken a Soma to calm herself down "But anyone can enter New London, all they have to is to be in the company of a person living there," they would have to take a rocket to the platform and then fly to New London, as any other transport would not go through the barriers that made it hidden from the view of others.
As he appeared pleased with what she'd done, she found herself leaning down and softly kiss his cheek "I'm just happy that I can help, and you're always welcome to come back," he'd been so tensed up that she was surprised he was actually able to be this calm as he was in the moment "I have a shower, if you need to wash the oils off your skin?" she almost offered to join him, but didn't as it would probably not be what he would want.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 4:39 pm

With a job like hers, he supposed she had to be good at keeping her emotions separate from it. He knew that from his own work as well, albeit for completely different reasons. But being this intimate with others. It had to make one wonder whether emotions weren't inevitably going to be involved at some point. She then revealed the name of her society to be New London. He wondered if she referred to the city in Connecticut, but considering her accent he figured it was another city in England. Until she said how a foreigner could reach it. He was interested to ask her more about this. Whether one had to take a portal to get there. If it was another world entirely. But he refrained from asking. As long as they lived in peace, there wasn’t any reason for him to care about it. Either way, all his thoughts about New London disappeared the moment she leaned down to kiss his cheek. And all he wanted at that moment was to turn around to feel more of her. Instead, he just smiled faintly as she expressed that she was happy to know that she’d helped. He didn’t think he’d want to come back, let alone have the time for it. Despite how amazing this had felt. “Yes. If you don’t mind,” he replied. Technically, he could just teleport away and take a shower at his own place, but for some reason, he sought any reason to stay near her. Even if it was for a few minutes. When she removed herself from him, he raised himself from the bed and got up. Honestly, surprised to feel how relaxed his muscles were compared to before. “So, did my friend already pay for this?” he asked as he turned around to face her, glancing down at her lingerie as it was the first time he saw it, but quickly moving his eyes back to her face in an attempt to stop his thoughts from wandering. He knew that meetings like this required a payment, so the question was how much he’d need to pay if it wasn’t already taken care of.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 6:10 pm

"I wouldn't, do you wish for my help? You know to reach your back?" she asked, as she got up from the bed, allowing him to get up as well. She was quite sure he was the most handsome client she'd ever had, and something in her hoped this wouldn't be the last time they ever met each other, even though she wasn't naive enough to think this had any impact on Michael. She was nothing but a strange girl, who had given him massage and nothing else "Yes she did, she told me what to wear and what to do, so it's paid for," she was actually considering that he didn't have to pay, hadn't this unknown woman not already paid for it all "You must be special if someone went out of their way to get you massage," she shrugged and look at him, now really being able to take in his full form, standing there shirtless in all his glory, and she wanted to touch him. It was even itching in her palms to lay her hand on his chest, which she assumed would be just as soft as his back had been, with the hard muscles underneath all the skin.
Michael

Michael

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 7:25 pm

He let out a nervous chuckle at her suggestion. “Oh no, you don’t have to do that,” he replied, despite everything inside of him telling him to say yes. And fantasizing about her joining him in the shower. But it’d be wrong of him. He knew that. He nodded as she replied his question about payment, honestly surprised that Lilith had placed such requests. He smiled at her next comment. “I suppose that depends on who you ask,” he said. Many people adored and cherished him. But there were also many who despised him. “Do you know about me?” he asked her. If she did, she also ought to know that he was dangerous to get involved with. He noticed her checking him out. Most angels had Adonis looking bodies. And he knew that his aura inevitably affected her, but he couldn't help but think that despite that, she saw something more in him. Perhaps it was just his imagination running wild with him. He tried to push those thoughts aside as she turned away from her and walked towards the bathroom. He closed the door behind him before he undressed. He then entered the shower and turned on the water. He leaned back to allow his hair to get wet, washing out the gel he’d had in it. The excess oil quickly washed off, so it wasn’t long before he turned off the hot water and dried himself in a towel. He was sure that Venus was preparing herself for another customer, so he didn’t want to take up much more of her time. He dressed himself again and opened the door to the room. He brushed a hand through his hair to lay it back and prevent the locks from clinging to his forehead. “Again, thank you. I’ve really enjoyed this,” he said as he walked towards his shirt to pick it up and put it on. He looked at her as he buttoned his shirt. He then placed the tie around his neck, tying it before he lowered his collar and lastly, put on his blazer. He adjusted his sleeves, hesitating, because everything inside of him told him to stay by her. But as she’d said herself. He could always come back. “Au revoir,” he said in his neutral French accent before he turned away from her and left the room.
Gæst
Gæst

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 8:06 pm

"oh, of course," she almost felt a sting of something, like she did want to wash his back, maybe an excuse to feel more of him, but it had not been in her place, he was a client and the things he had wanted was placed from the beginning. So just because she was a bit enamoured with this mystery of a man, didn't mean she could just get to want anything else than what was paid for "That is true," she tilted her head, while still looking at him, not quite able to look any other way. She shook her head, as he asked if she knew of him and she didn't, she knew his name and that was about it. She had a theory, but right now it was nothing else but a theory "No, sadly I cannot say I do." She wasn't often given much informations about clients, so it was only through more visits, she would potentially learn more, and who were to say if those informations were real or not.
As he vanished to the bathroom, she cleaned up everything, the bed sheets got changed and the once that had been used would be put to cleaning. The oils she'd been using were put in their right place, and she then turned to him as he came out. He was truly majestic to look at, and she had to control herself from doing what she wanted, which she had to admit she wasn't used to "I'm glad I could please you," she followed him with her eyes, not pleased with the fact he had to go, but she also knew nothing lasted forever, and she gave him one last smile as he then left, leaving her alone once again.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

Carnal Desires Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Carnal Desires   Carnal Desires Empty

Carnal Desires
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: