Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm not always disgusting.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm not always disgusting. Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm not always disgusting.   I'm not always disgusting. EmptySøn Aug 02, 2020 7:00 pm

I'm not always disgusting. Tumblr_m9txd2UQll1ro2d43

Place: Louvre's Gentlemen's Club.
Time: Just about midnight. 00:05 am.
Weather: Cloudy but no rain or wind.

Outfit: Link for clothes
Link for shoes

Tagged: @Nicholas

~~~~~~~~~~

A rather lazy yawn escaped the demon as he walked down the rather crowded streets to the Gentlemen’s club. The dark eyes glanced up towards the sky ” You better keep the fuck tight” he mumbled as he turned his gaze straight forward. How many times had he met Nicholas by now? Manuel didn’t recall the number of times, but he was a great drinking buddy. Yes, Manuel was aware that they met at a stripclub, but why would that stop him from being friends with him? He knew that, Nicholas was half witch or something, and they had that… Mate mark? He didn’t really understand much of it and found it rather weird, yet this haflbreed was fun to drink with, and this was one of the nights, where everything would go down the drain.

Manuel eventually reached the Gentlemen’s club and was looking around, trying to locate Nicholas, but decided that he probably was inside the club. He walked up to the door and was greeted by the way larger man in the door, checking if he had weapons on him. For once in a lifetime, Manuel had been clever enough to leave the knife at home, just for this one night. He was let in, used a little time to figure escape routes out and scanned the environment, still trying to locate Nicholas.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm not always disgusting.   I'm not always disgusting. EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 10:10 am

Nicholas had been performing for most of the night. Being part incubus, he always had this very sexy appeal, that most people in here enjoyed immensely. It was just perfect to get people really going in here, and when he could make people feel high as fuck from just a simple touch as well - that counted in his favor, too.

Nicholas was sitting at the bar, downing a long island iced tea he had recently ordered for himself, when he saw the familiar face of a certain demon. Grinning, he raised his glass in a salute to the guy, before he took half of it in one go. "Manuel! Long time no see. What brings you here tonight, hmm? Looking to get completely fucked up and have some fun?" he asked, winking at the guy. It was usually the reason that the blood demon sought him out, after all.

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm not always disgusting.   I'm not always disgusting. EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 10:11 am

Nicholas had been performing for most of the night. Being part incubus, he always had this very sexy appeal, that most people in here enjoyed immensely. It was just perfect to get people really going in here, and when he could make people feel high as fuck from just a simple touch as well - that counted in his favor, too.

Nicholas was sitting at the bar, downing a long island iced tea he had recently ordered for himself, when he saw the familiar face of a certain demon. Grinning, he raised his glass in a salute to the guy, before he took half of it in one go. "Manuel! Long time no see. What brings you here tonight, hmm? Looking to get completely fucked up and have some fun?" he asked, winking at the guy. It was usually the reason that the blood demon sought him out, after all.

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm not always disgusting.   I'm not always disgusting. EmptyTors Aug 13, 2020 1:45 pm

Manuel let out a slight sigh as a young man came up to him, placing his hands on his chest ” Oh Nicholas’ toy huh? Mhm I can do so much more than him ” he said, clearly trying to get Manuel interested. He laid two fingers under the young man’s chin ” I’m no one’s toy, and if you’re that foolish to think so… I will show you what it’ll say to be a toy…” he whispered to the man before him, as he removed the hands them his shoulders ”Now… Fuck off before I turn you inside out.” he mumbled, as he walked towards the bar, hoping for a drink.

Halfway he spotted Nicholas and smirked to himself. Manuel stopped at looked at the young hybrid before him ” Nicholas. “ he said and kept the smirk on his lips as he continued ” Why would I be hare, if not for getting fucked up and have fun, hmm? “ he reversed the question towards Nicholas. There was actually no other reason why he was here. The Hybrid was always fun company, what ever way they decided to meet and this night, it was drinking!

” And by the way… I think you gotta have a talk to that guy. “ he said as he looked towards the young man he just talked to, before turning his gaze towards Nicholas ” He claims, that he’s better… I mean look at you, then at him… He looks like a fucking trainwreck…” he said. Manuel couldn’t help himself, but to laugh a little bit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm not always disgusting.   I'm not always disgusting. EmptyTors Aug 13, 2020 5:27 pm

Nicholas merely snickered and shrugged as he took another big sip of his drink. He could drink the night away and never go under the table - a combination of his mix of races and building up a tolerance over hundreds of years were the cause of this. He guessed he was the peak of an alcoholic and drug addict if there would ever be one - but it also meant he got terrible withdrawal if he didn't get a drink and a fix the very moment he woke up, and steadily throughout the day, too. He simply couldn't function without any of it, and started to seem weird and get quite violent if he eased up on it. As it was, he was pleasantly buzzed and high right now, and therefore as mellow as ever, but still more than ready for a bit of fun, no matter the kind.

"Oh, that one?" he gestured towards the guy, and then grinned. "Hmm... Well, I'm a trainwreck, too, but at least I'm a sexy one." Nicholas laughed, openly, loud and long... Before running a hand through his hair. "Hmm... maybe I should put a curse on him before leaving tonight. Could make things rather fun." he snickered - being part witch did have quite some advantages sometimes. Curses and jinxes were his specialty - fuck beneficial spells. It was much more fun to fuck other people over with the magic than help anybody with it. "Do you have any good ideas for a little creative curse that would fit that douchebag?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm not always disgusting.   I'm not always disgusting. Empty

I'm not always disgusting.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: