Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Divine Intervention

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Divine Intervention Empty
IndlægEmne: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 6:12 pm

Time: An afternoon in the autumn of 197.007 BC
Weather: Warm, partly cloudy
Outfit: He’s wearing a white tunic that stops mid-thigh with short sleeves, pteruges, a golden breastplate with two wings formed from the center of his chest and upwards around his shoulders, golden armor around his shins and sandals as footwear.
Hair: Link
Dedicated to: @Azura

Michael had never spent much time on Earth and most of his knowledge about mankind came from other angels or a time where Adam and Eve still lived in Eden. However, he did get sent down on missions from God from time to time. Mostly to execute a punishment. Last night had been one of those times. Samael had been given many chances to stop his evil ways and atone for his sins. But it didn’t seem like he wanted to make amends, and Heaven couldn't let him continue to turn more humans away from God and corrupt the Earth with sin. For that reason, they’d decided to banish him to another dimension. And an infernal one at that.

He’d returned to Samael’s house the following day, wanting to look through it for valuables that he could bring back to Heaven. He stopped at the entrance of the house to take in the desolated room, stopping his gaze at a broken tablet on the floor. He walked towards it and picked up the two pieces in his hands to combine them. The carved symbols glowed dimly as he did this, revealing its magical properties. He recognized parts of the symbolism, but it would take him days or even months to translate it fully. He placed the two pieces of stone in a linen bag that he carried before his green eyes landed on a daughter of man. He remembered her from last night. He’d ordered an angel to restrain her as she tried to prevent them from getting to Samael. He remembered her screams and cries. He’d never quite seen someone express emotions that strongly before. “It’s okay. I have not come to harm you,” he said as if that was the only assurance she needed. That they could both proceed with their tasks without paying any further attention to one another. It was a misfortune that she loved the demon, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it other than accept the course of her fate. He moved his gaze to some objects on a table that he started to look through, opening a small container before he turned it around in his hand to study it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 6:38 pm

Azura had spent most of her night crying, trying to scramble together what had just happened. These ... Creatures - for a lack of better words - had simply come to their home, dragging Samael out by his arms and done something she never thought she would experience. She had barely slept, trying to make sense of it all, trying to pray yet nothing felt right. It all had a strange mixture of confusion and mystery to it. She had tried cleaning the place up. Clean house clean mind, she told her self. However it hadn't worked. She felt like it was a dream. That Samael would come in any minute and wrap his arms around her, hold her close while she stirred the cauldron of soup over the live flames. But no matter how many times she looked to the door of the small hut, it didn't change her memories. A cold shiver followed, running down her spine as she started to look through their small home. They had built it together, quite literally, and they had been talking about potentially expanding their small family. But sometimes fate was cruel. Azura had lost her father at a young age and only a few years later her mother went crazy with grief, killing everyone she knew but her own daughter. A part of Azura hoped it was because her mother could still recognize her through the madness, however she would never know. She only hoped that her mother had gone to heaven, that despite the fall, God would open his arms to her mother, though she doubted it. She was wearing a light brown dress, not really form fitted, but it was optimal for what she was doing, which was garden work.
That was when she heard a noice, moving from the small garden she was tending out back and in to the one room hut. Her body froze, in front of her was that creature - no! That monster from last night. Her hands turned to fists, shaking her head. She was not going crazy like her mother. Unfolding her hands, she placed them together, trying to rub the dirt off of them. "You've not come to harm me, but instead loot my home?" she asked, nodding to the linen bag. She shook her head, walking over and taking it from him. "Last time I checked, angels didn't steal," she said, taking out the broken tablet with a sigh. It was broken, and Samael had worked so hard on it. Why was he even here? Just to rub salt in the still open wound? Perhaps he had expected to find this place free from anyone, but she still lived here and she had nowhere else to go. She took a deep breath. "Why did you do it?" she asked, her jaw tensing at the pure emotion she was holding back. "Why did you take him from this place and where is he?" she felt like she deserved some answers.  
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 9:42 pm

He darted his eyes to her the moment she ripped the bag out of his hand. Surprising him with her courage. He dropped the strange, useless container and turned his body to face her. “Hand that back,” he demanded, reaching his palm out in front of him. “I'm only interested in Samael's belongings... but if you care so much about them, you can consider it a loan,” he said, getting around her comment about angels not being allowed to steal. Besides, one couldn’t really steal from someone who’d already been robbed from everything, could they? He sighed as she questioned why he’d done it, knowing that the answer wasn’t going to do much except add to her sorrow. Still, she deserved to know the truth. He let his arm down by his side. “Because it’s my job to save people from evil,” he replied as he looked at her. By the way she looked at him, he knew that she didn’t see it that way. But he’d only done it for what he believed to be the right reasons. “Had I let him be… allowed him to continue with the corruption of human souls, then the world would have turned into cataclysm… perhaps even ended,” he said, emphasizing the seriousness of the matter. They had seen visions of this, but even without those, she ought to know that there wasn’t anything right about letting him get away with his crimes. He turned his gaze to look around their humble abode. It didn’t seem like there was much worth taking home, and for a moment he wondered why Samael had chosen to live here. Settled down with a daughter of man. She wasn’t going to be happy to know where they’d sent him, either. It was arguably worse than death. “He is locked away in another dimension,” he said, not mentioning that he was serving his punishment in solitude. But they couldn’t exactly bring him to the prison in Heaven and they didn’t have any authority in Hell. “He isn’t coming back,” he said as he stepped closer to her. She might as well let that sink in. Only then would she be able to move on. “Now… Do you know where he kept the rest of his possessions or is this all of it?” he asked, gesturing out with his hand as he referred to their minimalistic hut.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptyTors Jul 30, 2020 5:28 pm

Oh that was very rich coming from an angel; He demanded her to give him back what she rightfully owned. She shook her head at the way he tried to play it off. Borrowing. Very convenient for him. "Would you say that Eve borrowed the apple as well, then?" she asked in a mocking tone. If he honestly thought he had any right in taking this stuff, he would be wrong. She placed the broken tablet down on the small table, looking at it with a softness to her gaze. It was as if everything reminded her of Samael. This tablet had taken him months to procure, and now this angel wanted it for whatever reason. To her it was not an artifact of evil, it was simply a clay tablet.
She gave the angel a calm gaze as he said his job was to protect others from evil, making her scoff. Then why hadn't he protected her grandparents from the fall? Why had he not stepped in when her mother had been consumed by madness and murdered everyone in sight? Was he stupid or just grandiose? "Samael was fighting that darkness in him harder than anyone of the humans around here ... Have you not seen what is going on around you? People are wild, they are crazy, and all Samael wanted was to have a calm life - with me," she explained, shaking her head. Why was she defending herself and what she felt for Samael? She owed this angel nothing, he had taken from her what could never be replaced. Azura hadn't expected to fall in love with the demon, but she had felt safe for the first time in so many years. He had made her feel something, a sense of family, a place of belonging. She wasn't blind to him battling the darkness in him, but she also hoped that just by being there she could have helped him overcome it. Then the angel finally disclosed where her love had been sent, frowning as she wasn't sure she understood the meaning of those words. Another dimension? It sounded strange, words she couldn't comprehend neither understand, but she knew that whatever the angel warned her off, she would try looking for him anyways.
Azura walked over to a small table, a place where she prepared meals. But then the angel started making desmans again, making her breath out heavily as she turned to him with a hard look in her eyes. "I'm starting to believe that you angels don't understand this Earth which you seem to walk along us on," she said, breathing out and feeling her body shake a little. "Samael never brought anything home that was related to darkness ... That tablet was his anniversary gift for me, but one of your angels broke it as you pulled him from our home," she said through gritted teeth. She tried not to get angry, but the hurt lingered, her eyes filling with water. She had so many questions, so many that would always go unanswered, and yet she felt so hopeless. "If you put it together and let the sun shine on it, it lights up, that's all it do - but you seem to insist that it has something to do with evil," she said. Now she felt more brave, stepping closer to the angel as she looked at him, tears in her eyes. "Why didn't you go after the one corrupting him? Samael had a chance, a real chance of goodness, yet you deemed it wasn't worth the risk," she asked him. She needed to know. If they had gone after Samael why not Lucifer as well? He was the man corrupting his son, turning him towards darkness.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptySøn Aug 02, 2020 9:07 pm

No. Eve had taken something that didn’t belong to her,” he replied, looking past her mocking tone. “But it was far from her only sin. She disobeyed and dishonored God. She tried to blame her sin on others. She didn’t repent. She lied and lacked faith. She condemned all of mankind,” he said. Taking this object was far below that. And he was going to give it back if it didn’t contain any trace of evil. He shook his head as she claimed that Samael fought the darkness harder than any of the humans. “That’s not true,” he said. Because even if he did try, he was going to lose that fight in the end. “Yes, many humans have fallen, and they will meet their fate on Judgment Day, but Samael… he’s different, immortal, and despite my warnings, he didn’t stop… so, I had to do this. For the greater good,” he explained.
She was right to believe that he didn’t understand much about mankind or Earth. That was partly why he wanted to collect some of their items. Studying Earthly creations was one way to learn more. He lowered his gaze to the clay tablet as she said it was an anniversary gift for her, stating that it had nothing to do with evil. He walked towards the tablet to pick it up in his hands, using his thermal manipulation to seal the two parts back together. And she was right. Without the sunlight on it, the symbols stayed dark. He placed it back on the table, signaling that he wasn’t going to take it. Even if he was curious to know what the symbols meant. He moved his gaze back to her as she asked him another question. Seeing the tears in her eyes softened his expression. “He didn’t have a real chance of goodness… that darkness, it was going to win,” he said, shifting between her eyes as it didn’t seem like she saw that. It seemed like she’d allow him to harm more people while battling the darkness. She would let it go on for far too long because she loved him. “It wasn’t your fate to stay with him,” he stated, looking around their home once more. A calm life had never been in the cards for either of them. “And my little brother. I’m still waiting on my father’s command regarding him,” he explained, stopping his gaze by one of the windows to look outside. He’d already won over him once and he knew it was his destiny to do it again. He just didn't know when.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 10:11 am

"Oh, so it was just as it was with Lilith then? It's always the women's fault, because they are weak and don't understand, is that what you're trying to say?" she asked through gritted teeth. She knew her place as a woman, but she was not idiotic. She was well read, knew several languages and here he was trying to insinuate it was all just women's fault. "So you can take because God orders it so, but I cannot have a life with the man I love? Tell me how that is fair, tell me what justice that is," she demanded.
She shook her head as the angel started saying that the humans would meet their judgement soon enough. Could he not see how biased he was? Was it because Samael was a demon? Was it because the angels still held the humans in their hearts despite their fall? Closing her eyes she tried gathering herself and her emotions, breathing in calmly and breathing out with a bit of a shake to her body. Azura was not usually one to get angry, she was a very gentle soul by nature, and these emotions in her was just rising up because she had lost someone close to her. It seemed like this was all it was going to be now, she would always lose those she cared for. For all she knew, the angel had stayed in paradise up until now, so when he said that the darkness in Samael would win she shook her head. "You forget that with every shadow there is a light casting that shadow ... And don't you dare speak about my fate!" she said, opening her eyes. She wasn't angry anymore, rather she seemed almost reasonable. "Fate is what we humans decide; Your God lost all his privileges of deciding over us after he threw us from his warm embrace upon this hard Earth - Your brother has been causing havoc for many years now, and yet God sits on his throne, too unbothered to do anything about it," she said, looking at the tablet that was now healed. She sighed, walking over to it and touching it, picking it up before handing it to the angel. "Here ... Take this to your God and start asking him questions; Does a demon feel love and remorse? Does a human deserve to be left alone? Does any of his plans actually exist, or is he just biding his time while his angels are left in the unknown," she said.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention EmptyLør Aug 22, 2020 2:40 pm

He didn’t have to reply to anything she said, but still, he felt like it was the least he owed her. He inhaled slowly, tilting his head as he looked at her. “No, just one woman,” he said. He’d never talked of all women in general. Eve, Maelle, and Lilith. They could have all prevented their fall if they’d made the right choices and followed God’s command. “We are all created in God’s image… and we are all fallible. But sometimes those choices we make, they take us to a place where we need redemption. To be led back to what is virtuous. And if we refuse that. If we refuse to ask for forgiveness and atone for our sins… then we will be forced to pay for our crimes,” he explained in a calm voice. Michael hoped to gain at least a bit of understanding from her, however difficult that would be with the emotions raging inside of her. Not to mention how led astray she seemed. “Love has nothing to do with this,” he said, wondering if it'd really been so difficult for her to see the bigger picture. And she’d find someone new. Humans were incredibly emotional, so sooner or later, she’d fall in love with someone else.
I have not forgotten that. But the difference lies in how we deal with that darkness,” he said in a slightly more impatient tone. Besides that, he couldn’t really know why this was her fate exactly. It just was. Whether he spoke of it or not. He was about to give her a speech about fate when she started to spew disrespect at his father. “How dare you speak words of blasphemy in my presence,” he said, letting her know that he wasn't going to tolerate such behavior. But it only proved what a bad influence Samael had been on her life. He watched her as she walked towards the tablet. He exhaled slowly at how she seemed to refuse to see anything from his point of view. He reluctantly took the tablet when she handed it to him, wondering what it was that made her change her mind. “I already know the answer to all of those questions,” he said, at least he'd like to believe that he knew from the teachings and prophesies that God had given the angels. “And you’re not alone,” he pointed out. After all, there were other humans on Earth that she could socialize with. He placed the tablet in his bag before he looked at her again. Had it been under other circumstances, he might have enjoyed a conversation with a human. He’d wanted to learn about their ways and traditions for a long time, but she was probably the last one to have such conversation with. He’d seldom heard anyone speak with such spite. “Oh, and Azura... I’d strongly advise you to watch how you speak of the Lord. He is omniscient, after all,” he said before he tipped his head as a goodbye and walked out of her home.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Divine Intervention   Divine Intervention Empty

Divine Intervention
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: