Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Primary Colors

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Primary Colors   Primary Colors EmptySøn Jul 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Primary Colors Evan_a10

Place: The great hall at the academy
Time: Around 12
Date: August 6th 2020
Surroundings: People are slowly starting to come back to the academy to unpack their stuff.
Weather: Its warm and sunny.
Outfit: Link
Topic to: @Evan
____

She just wanted to go outside. The noises inside were bugging her, everything seemed so loud and even the bright light from the window seemed to make her head ache. She knew she had been attacked by a wolf few nights ago, and was lucky to survive - but things seemed have been replaced with a heavy fog of nothing. Perhaps her mind had blocked most of it out? Wendy had volunteered to help making the academy ready for the new school year. Wendy walked by some people chatting in the hall and their voices were so loud, at least in her head. She tried to block it out and went down stairs to the great hall. Wendy took a deeper breath in and ran a hand through her hair. She saw some new kids standing in the corner, blocking her way. "Can you move?" She asked more rude than she intended. The new students just turned their heads and looked down at her, before they looked back at each other trying not to smile by the situation. "Hello, I asked you something?" One of them looked back at her and snorted before he shortly looked at his friend. "I'm sorry missy of course we will move," he sneered at her. Wendy formed a fake smile on her face and walked pass them as they stepped to the side. She could hear them whispering, laughing about her temper in the background. So she stopped. It was like a wave pushed her out of her boat and now she was trapped under the dominating ocean of anger. It rushed up in her and her blood boiled. "Listen up you spineless little worm," she walked towards one of them and hammered him against the wall with a surprising new strength. Her hand against his chest while she looked him in the eyes. "If you have a problem you take it up with me. You fucking coward and brainless excuse of a man. I should tip your face off," the wolf woke up in her and it was angry and hungry. Her eyes glowing threateningly and her nails started to shape like claws. She didn't speak she just starred at him like he was her next meal. Her claws ripping the fabric of his shirt. The guy looked so freaked out but was way to scared to say anything. His friends looked around calling out for help.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Primary Colors   Primary Colors EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Outfit: Link
______

Evan had gotten back to the academy, or rather he had lived there doing the summer months, mostly because he didn't exactly have the money to just have a place for himself. He had hung out with Calla a bit, stayed at her place from time to time and kinda couch surfing when he had seen his friends. However he had decided to get a bit of a head start regarding his dorm, mostly because the guys he seemed to share with always turned out to never give him any privacy. This year he had requested for a single dorm, it was quite a bit smaller, but it was better than having people walk in on him all the time. He had just been out for a smoke, heading back as he looked around these hallways he had passed so many times. It hadn't changed much, well except for the security. He had to hand it to whoever the headmaster had hired, because it worked like a charm - pun intended.
He passed through where some students were gathered, and that was when he saw a young girl hauling a guy against a wall. He noticed the anger in her eyes, and as her hand started to change he realized that he had seen her in some of his classes. He felt kinda responsible, well perhaps because he was often put in the same category as werewolves. "Woah, woah, hey there," he said, taking a hold of the young woman's hand, making her let go of the guy. "You'll have to excuse my friend here, you see she doesn't like it when she isn't treated with the respect she deserves; Ain't that right, baby?" he said, widening his eyes as he looked at the woman. It was the easiest way for her to avoid getting a warning, and people knew Evan as quite the popular but mysterious guy. "C'mon, pretty face, they're not worth your anger," he said, looking in to her eyes with a warm smile on his lips.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Primary Colors   Primary Colors EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 7:45 pm

This anger was uncontrollable and seemed so far from being tame - if it even was meant to be tamed. Everything around her was gone, it was just the anger controlling her body. Words in the background tried to crack their way in, but it wasn't till a hand was removed she noticed Evan was there. The golden glowing eyes didn't take its eyes of the other man. Another growl escaped her lips and she felt the teeth slowly growing out. The human behind the wolf was in shook and had no idea how to handle this overwhelming situation. By the end of the first sentence the wolf seemed to trust whatever being Evan was. Perhaps even through Wendy didn't know Evan, she had always admired him from the back - even if she had gone unnoticed. She took a deep breath in and the claws seemed to turn back into nails, the golden eyes remained - or at least till she got a look into his eyes. Wendy took another deep breath in and the golden turned back to their natural green color. Wendy gave him a small nod, because she had no idea what was really happening. The anger was replaced with confusion. What had happened to her? She made her way away from the crowd and looked down at her hands, slightly shaking. "What is happening?" she whispered to herself and kept walking till she reached a chair to collapse in.
Gæst
Gæst

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Primary Colors   Primary Colors EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 5:15 pm

While Ethan was not a werewolf himself, he did have some sort of primordial beast in him, and as the young werewolf seemed to retreat he followed her. "It's alright, everything is fine," he promised her, closing the door of the classroom as she moved over to sit down on a chair. She probably had a lot on her mind, and seeing as the full moon had been mere days ago, she was most likely coming down from that as well. "My name's Evan; I think we have history together," he said, trying to wring his brain for information about her name. "You're ... Wendy, right?" he asked, grabbing a chair and moving it over so he could sit in front of her. She looked completely out of it, and that was when he realized why he could really recognize her. She had been human before the summer holidays, that was what was throwing him off.
"When did you get bit?" he asked, perhaps rather bluntly, but he had never been good at beating around the bush. The faster he got to the core details, the more he could help her. With the way she lost her temper, his guess was not for long at least. "Or do you remember it at all?" he then added, knowing that such traumatic events could potentially be blocked out by her memory.
Noa

Noa

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Primary Colors   Primary Colors EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 5:44 pm

Everything was far from fine and she barely understood the word fine anymore. A small snort left her lips when he told her who he was, of course she knew who he was. "I know who you are, everyone does," she pointed out and exhaled. Her gaze on her hands folded together in a fist in front of her. She looked up surprised when he actually knew her name. Wendy took another deep breath in and kept her eyes on him, "yeah.. I'm Wendy.. and we have history and astronomy together," she confirmed in a low almost weak voice. She returned her gaze to her hands and first when he asked when she was bitten, she looked back up. Wendy held her breath for a little while, just starred at him blankly. Turned.. she frowned a bit trying to collect what had happened doing the full moon. She was a smart girl, trying to pretend that nothing had happend seemed stupid. "I don't remember much," she confessed and breathed out and licked her lips softly before letting her teeth bite her lower lip. "But I was out on the full moon, dumb as one could be.. I tried getting to my car - everything is mostly black from there," she took a deeper breath in and blinked a few times. Wendy was trying to wrap her head around it now, was she really a werewolf? "Am I a... a werewolf?" She asked, saying it out loud seemed so unreal.
Noa

Noa

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Primary Colors   Primary Colors EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 3:39 pm

//out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

Primary Colors Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Primary Colors   Primary Colors Empty

Primary Colors
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The true colors of a stranger changed everything for me, nothing will ever be the same XXX-Kace

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Storsalen-
Gå til: