Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I'm fully yours

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I'm fully yours Empty
IndlægEmne: I'm fully yours   I'm fully yours EmptySøn Jul 26, 2020 1:00 pm

For @Dean
Outfit: Link
Hair + Make-up: Link

______

The whole ordeal with Maya hadn't turned out great, her mother had found out and soon she had been forced to face her. It had been awkward and downright scary, actually it had taken some persuasion as well, but now she was finally free. Or as free as she could be, her mother still needed her for something.
She was running through the woods, her shoes worn and torn as she just kept running. But she had to run, she couldn't contain herself. A smile was spread wide over her face, and just then she spotted the werewolf. No, not just any werewolf; Her werewolf. She waved her arms, calling out his name as she jumped in to his embrace, burrowing her face in the nape of his neck. "Dean," she breathed out, her breath hasty and her heart beating out of control. She held him tightly, not wanting to let go.
For a while she just stood there, holding him tight as it was all she had longed for for so long. Sure, she could've flown here, but in her excitement she had forgotten all about her wings, opting to run here all the way from her mother's mansion. She knew she had a lot to explain, but for now she just wanted to feel his embrace.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

I'm fully yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm fully yours   I'm fully yours EmptyMan Jul 27, 2020 5:42 pm

Outfit: Black t-shirt, denim jeans, and black boots.

Dean was standing in the sunlight in front of his garage as he worked on his motorcycle. He'd discovered a problem with the acceleration that morning, and afterward, he'd taken out a couple of his pack members bikes to check on them as well. However, the moment he saw Enid running in the distance, the widest smile appeared on his face. He quickly dried off the oil on his hands in a small towel before he walked towards her. Words couldn’t describe how happy he felt from seeing her, having never really been able to see her much at all the past months. And after their mission to steal Matthew’s heart had failed, he had feared the worst. That her mother would separate her from him for good. He lifted her up into his arms, holding her in a tight embrace as he breathed in her sweet scent. Cherishing the moment. He then lowered her to the ground and kissed her passionately, expressing the longing he’d felt in her absence. “You’re so beautiful,” he said, slowly moving his hands from around her back to her arms as he glanced at her outfit before returning his eyes to hers. He always seemed to be overwhelmed by her beauty and calming aura whenever they met, but this time he felt like he was falling in love with her all over again. “What happened last week?” he asked, shifting between her eyes as he hadn't sensed a trace of sadness, hoping that it meant her mother had called off the wedding.
Gæst
Gæst

I'm fully yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm fully yours   I'm fully yours EmptyTirs Jul 28, 2020 10:48 am

He lifted her up, making a giggle spring from her lips before they became occupied with the kiss. Her eyes fell shot, feeling the tingles spread over her body, making the small hairs on her neck stand up. His complimenting words made her smile, feeling him close again felt better than anything she had felt for a while. For such a long time it had felt like the world was trying to tear them apart, and at times she had felt hopeless. She hadn't wanted him to move on, but she didn't feel like it was fair that she held him captive like this. He placed her back on the ground, her hands finding their way to his face, cupping his cheeks as she felt like she was radiating with happiness. Just seeing him always made her happy, but her heart was about to burst with joy knowing that there had been given a green light. Or rather she had scolded her mother and her mother had nonchalantly agreed.
His question made her chuckle, letting her thumbs caressing his cheekbones, feeling like she could burst in to tears. Not tears of sadness of course, perhaps more from the fact that she felt relieved. "Well after Maya got out I kinda confronted my mother about all of this," she explained, trying to be more serious, but her smile was from ear to ear. It was hard for her to contain it. She had never been the bubbly type of girl, but she felt on cloud nine. "I explained her everything, told her how I wasn't going to follow her orders and marry someone I didn't know even less loved." Her heart had been racing like crazy, and who wouldn't? Standing in front of the first witch, knowing what powers she had, and still going against her with nothing but words and sincerity. "I'm free to be yours, Dean, I can be with you and not forced to be with someone that I couldn't even pretend to make me happy," she whispered breathlessly. It was still hard for her to grasp what had happened, how the world had tried tearing them apart, and they had stayed. Her eyes moved up to Dean's, looking at him with tears in her eyes. "We don't have to hide ... We don't have to run ... We can just be together like we've always spoken of," she said, feeling her tears escaping her eyes, running down her cheek as she felt so lost for a way to explain just how happy she was.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

I'm fully yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm fully yours   I'm fully yours EmptyOns Jul 29, 2020 9:57 pm

He couldn’t help but smile as she chuckled. At that moment, he knew he was right about what he'd sensed. However, it wasn’t until she told him that she could be with him, that he moved his arms around her. Lifting her up to spin her around in his arm as his joy seemed beyond any emotion he’d ever experienced. He set her down on the ground, looking into her tearful eyes, only making it that much harder to restrain his own tears. “I can't believe it,” he said, truly feeling like he was midst in some surreal dream, except this was all real. There was nothing that could describe the happiness he felt in this moment. He’d gone months with the fear of losing her, and back at that island, he’d already experienced the reality of losing her. It wasn’t something he ever wanted to go through again. A few tears escaped down his cheeks as he thought of this. “So does that mean you'll be able to move on with me?” he asked, shifting between her eyes. After all, he didn’t know what her mother wanted from her. He’d never met the woman. But living with her was something he’d wanted from the moment he’d met her. From all those moments where he fell further in love with her. He moved his hand up to her cheek, gently drying off her tears with his thumb as he looked into her eyes. He then leaned in to kiss her on the lips. This time, gentler and slower. Savoring the moment that he'd dreamed of since their reunion. “I love you more than anything,” he whispered against her lips, moving his hand into her hair. Life had truly felt meaningless without her. “What else did she tell you?” he asked, wanting to know whether her mother had changed her plans regarding her.
Gæst
Gæst

I'm fully yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm fully yours   I'm fully yours EmptyMan Aug 03, 2020 12:15 pm

She watched as he himself started crying, making her chuckle softly as her own tears rolled down her cheeks. They were young, oh so young, and yet Enid knew she had found the one for her. Her soulmate was Dean. She had been so afraid to admit it to herself at first, but time and time again it had been proven. Then his question came, and her eyes lit up, giggling as she hugged him closer. "If you want me to, then yes - a thousand times yes!" she giggled, feeling as he removed her tears. She did the same for him, taking her time to just look in to his deep brown eyes, before he leaned down to her lips. When they finally collided she felt her heart beat out of her chest, her breath becoming a bit heavier, as the weight of the tender kiss hit her. Her eyes still closed, she heard his silent confession, making her whimper in reply, smiling as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. "And I love you," she said with confidence in her voice.
Taking a deep breath, she tried gathering herself for explaining everything her and her mother had gone over. "Well, basically she had a talk with some of her advisors - Apparently one of the fortune tellers were off by a couple of hundred thousand years regarding the apocalypse," she giggled, shaking her head a little. "She still wants me to attend royal events, or at least be aware of them, and I'll have to be introduced properly to the different courts," she explained, shrugging as it didn't seem as mind numbingly intense as the other stuff she had went through. Her hand moved up, taking his and entangling their fingers. "And she wants to meet you at some point - Not really to asses you, more to welcome you to the family and stuff," she explained, smiling at him. She shook her head. "Enough about my mother and her plans; Let's talk about ours - Like when do you want me to move in?" she giggled.
Sponsoreret inhold

I'm fully yours Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I'm fully yours   I'm fully yours Empty

I'm fully yours
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: