Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Looks someone is having a really bad day

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Looks someone is having a really bad day Empty
IndlægEmne: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day EmptyTors Apr 30, 2020 10:02 am

@Arthas
Outfit: Link
____

It was in the middle of the afternoon. Elizabeth was walking down the coast, letting her feet feel the sand. The air was slightly salty from being so close to the beach. The sound of the waves was the sweetest tunes in the world, and she closed her eyes to feel the moment of absolute peace. It was only small moments in her life she had, where she could be like this. The whole Kingdom she lived in was in panic. It was more than just panic over lack of food or panic over humans overuse of plastic in the ocean. No, the Crown prince was missing. Elizabeth was a noble lady, and unlike the other nobles, she was promised to the Crown prince. It had always been like that, it was all she knew. Elizabeth had tried searching on land, but hadn't had any luck. Or that was till she found someone on the sand a few steps from where she was walking. There was a body laying on the ground, almost hidden away from some rocks. Elizabeth rushed over there, running as fast as the sand would let her. She hated running enough as it was, but the sand made it more difficult. "Arthas," she whispered when she saw who it was. Elizabeth fell down on her knees and tried checking for a pulse. She breathed out in relief when there was sign of life. "Thank Poseidon," she mumbled to herself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day EmptyTors Apr 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Outfit: A white shirt and blue jeans.

Arthas had gone to tell Aisahah that it was over between, them since he had been promised of to a girl he hardly knew, but his parents wanted a strong leadership and a strong race, since there had been something that could be close to a civil war. The way people had been treating, the sea was not a way they could keep living. As Arthas, lay there, he could not see or sense anything it was like he was gone, the last thing he remembered was Aisahah, who had said some words where after he had forgotten what he was going to say and had fallen asleep. As he felt a hand on his body cheeking for a sign, he shortly after opening them and gasped as he looked to the blond girl beside him. Confused, and not sure who she was and what she was doing there. To be honest he did not even know his own name, so he to be wife he did not remember either. Or that was a lie, he did remember his name, but nothing about himself. “Who are you ?” He asked confused as he was, his eyes looking around, to see, where he was. “And why am I on a beach?” He stated as his eyes turned towards Elizabeths, again, waiting for and answer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day EmptyTors Apr 30, 2020 10:22 pm

He looked confused, almost like he had forgotten her face. It wasn't because they were close like that or anything. They were promised to each other. A deal their parents had made many years ago. Elizabeth got her theory confirmed when he asked her who she was. "You don't remember do you?" She asked a little breathless and folded her lips shortly. "I don't know. I've been looking for you for quite sometime now," she confessed and took a sharper breath in. "Till we find a way to make you remember everything again.. I'm Elizabeth, but most people call me Lizzie or Liz," she expressed with a warmer smile. "But if I had to make a guess, I would guess you tried to make it to the ocean or from the ocean," she moved her deep blue eyes towards the magnificent ocean. Then she looked back at him again, "that is where your people are. There is a lot of people back home who is really worried about you. Myself included."
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 12:23 am

My people? ” He asked, as he looked even more confused on her, he was a nobody so far as he knew, just another person in the world. He listens to the name, it was simple yet, it felt like it had some weight to it, he could just not remember why. As he sat up and looked out on the water following her eyes, when they had went their out, he knew he liked water that was nothing knew, but his people.

“I don’t know what you mean by my people Liz, but you are welcome to stay I guess. Why would people look for me anyway, I aint royal, I am just me Arthas Jackson.” He said as he looked at her, this woman was interesting, to say the least, his people that was fun, but she had not laughed yet, so maybe it was a mean joke on him. He then got up on his two legs and looked around. “the water is pretty peacefull now a days, you mention a Greek god, when you found me, why like that religion has been dead in like a 100 years.”
He added as he send her a smile, “yeah I did hear that point, probably wane get up to date with new religions.” He said as he started to walk away from the beach, not that he knew where to g. It was like there was small pieces like a bedroom on a hotel he had nearby, in his memories but that was about it. This did not have anything with his real memories to do, but just some memories, there had been frozen in his head for a little while now.

He then stoppede up halfway, before he asked a question to her. “how long was I on the beach like that, do you know that Elizabeth? “ It was a simple question and he wanted to know more of why, he had been there and for how long. The man who stood here, did not even know that their religion still was a thing neither, how important the water was for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 7:42 am

"Are you gonna keep insulting me with my believes or?" She then asked and raised a brow a little. Clearly he didn't remember a thing. "Hey where by the waves do you think you are going?" She called at him before following him. Why couldn't he just stay and talk instead of walking off like that. "How would I know?" Elizabeth asked and looked confused for a second. She had just told him she had been looking for him, not that she knew how long he had been in that place for. "You are a merman, perhaps that is the reason why you are on the beach. Or have you forgotten that too?" She took a slightly frustrated breath in and looked at the ocean. Why was she the one who had to find him and bring him back. Of course it would be good for their families alliance that she was the one to find him and bring him back, but right now. She felt like she had signed up for more than she could handle. A Crown prince with lost memories. That was a handful. "You are the Crown prince of Atlantis. So yeah, your people are worried for you. And I can see why, your mind is a mess," she pointed out and kept on following him.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 10:50 am

If he remembers anything, it would happen when she used a saying. But the by the waves did not do anything. He then turned around, as she started to follow him. So, he was a merman that made sense, since his thirst for water. But crown prince him. When she then said if he had forgotten that he was silence for a bit. Before he talked “the merman part makes sense, but crown prince makes no fucking sense to be honest, I am just me. “Arthas said as his eyes was clearly trying to figure out if she was joking when she talked about Atlantis.

“Atlantis, like the city that sack beneath the oceans, next time you are going to tell me, that I am son of Poseidon.” He then said, as his head was trying to figure out how, to make heads of tails of this, to be honest his head was a mess, and she was right about that, not that he was going to agree with her. “Oh, my mind is a mess, great for you, to tell me that my mind is pretty good alright, I aint trying to convince a person about being crown prince of a city there was a myth. “

He said as looked at her, before he then walked towards, the blond girl. “So what’s your plan anyway, like why are you so sure I am a crown prince.” He asked, as he looked at her, “like if I was a crown prince, I would be doing my duty right, like would I not?” He states as he stops up a few meters from her. Aisaha had done a great, work on him that was sure since all his memories of his kingdom was gone.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Looks someone is having a really bad day   Looks someone is having a really bad day Empty

Looks someone is having a really bad day
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: