Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Look at all of these weirdoes

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

Look at all of these weirdoes Empty
IndlægEmne: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptyLør Jan 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Place: Diningroom
Sorrundings: Students eating lunch
Weather: Raining, cloudy
Time: 12:05
Outfit: Click here
Made for @Isha

First day at school. Jeez. Today she had had mathematics, and it was ok, she was good at it, and the teacher was reliable, and the tasks seemed to suit her level. Now it was time for lunch, and after that Chemistry. Nice.

As she walked towards the dining room, she discreetly checked everyone out. It was so new for her; she did not really know what to expect. Most people looked normal, but some had a crazy eye color, skin color or general outstanding look. She didn’t stand out as much as other people, in her opinion. First, she was an ordinary human – or at least that’s what she knows of – second, she wore black and white checkered trousers, black boots, a white loose crop top and a jeans-grey jacket on top of it. Her blonde hair was styled with soft waves which really complimented her blue eyes. Third, her name was Caroline, as ordinary as it could be.

She entered the dining room and stopped in the doorway. She was slightly surprised that the dining room was so big. Was there this much space needed? Someone thought she stood in the way and pushed her gently to the side. Caroline was back to reality and walked towards one of the tables filled with food and started to fill her plate. She chose different kind of vegetables and nuts. She could always go back and get another plate. She turned away from the tables filled with food and looked around for a free seat.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptyLør Jan 25, 2020 7:11 pm

Isha had so far been having a pretty normal day at school, he guessed, starting out with French class, just because he'd like to freshen up on his French, as it had been years since he'd been in France. But now, it was time for lunch, and he'd gone there pretty much as soon as he could. With the smell of the few humans wandering the hallways... He was always quick to get to lunch, to satiate his hunger, lest he start looking a bit too hungrily at them. They didn't like it, obviously... Probably just made them feel like the prey they were, to predators like himself.

But here he was, sitting at a table all alone, his plate filled to the brim with meat of all sorts, not a shred of vegetable, fruit or anything else to be found on it, and he simply had a tall glass of water on the side. He didn't need nor wanted anything else than meat in his diet, so why even try? When he was built purely a carnivore, after all.. At least, beside the massive amount of meat on his plate, he really didn't stand out too much in a crowd, no unusual eye, hair or skin color, like some people had. But he did have on a bit more clothes than most people in here as he still had his jacket on while indoors, since he lost body heat much faster than anybody else did, being cold-blooded like the reptile he was deep down.

// Outfit
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptyLør Jan 25, 2020 10:56 pm

As most tables were occupied, she chose to sit at one of the least occupied tables. As she sat down, she crossed her legs, straightened her back, and began picking up some of the nuts she took, and slowly eating a couple, while she studied the guy across from her. A man, looking like her age. He looked relatively normal, even though it looked like he was feeling more cold than everyone else. Most people usually adapted to the weather they were exposed to. So maybe he wasn’t as normal as he looked like? He also wore black from head to to, black hair, black eyebrows, brown/green eyes, black shirt, black leather jacket… She could continue in her head…  This was the second person she has ‘met’ wearing leather jacket. Was Caroline behind on fashion or what? She had to go study on Instagram after school…

After studying the guy for what seemed like two seconds, she broke the ice and talked to him, “Hey boy, where are you from?” she asked with a wide, slightly fake smile. She had no reason to be that happy right now, but she wanted to seem as friendly as she could be, because she knew no one, and could really use some friends who could explain what was going on – and maybe even guide her to why she was there? And of course the gender of the person she befriended didn’t really matter, she liked both equally.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 1:35 am

Isha had been busying himself with eating - and he did so faster than most people, as he rarely ever chewed the meat, but simply swallowed it instead, as he had been used to doing ever since he was born. Society and civilization as such were still pretty new concepts to him, as he'd only really been in contact with it for a few decades. He hadn't noticed the young woman seating herself close to him, before she talked, and he looked over at her, after swallowing his current mouthful. And the scent immediately washed over him...Human. Really good thing he was already eating, or he'd be staring a bit more intensely at her than he already did. In general, he jsut had a tendency to stare at people.

"... India. You?" he then answered, and threw the question right back at her, after a few seconds. His answer would probably also be enough of an answer as to why he hadn't touched his utensils, either, but instead just used his right had to pick up the meat before eating it. He'd had people look weirdly at him for that, too, but again, he just wasn't used to a lot of things that were completely normal over here.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptyMan Jan 27, 2020 12:34 am

India, interesting, she had never been there before, but what she knew of, it usually was quite hot there. One day she would like to go there, like most other places, buy maybe this guy could guide her to some interesting places? No matter what it didn’t really matter right now. “I’m from Manchesster,” she answered the returned question.

She took a carrot from her plate and looked at his plate, “Going all protein, huh?” with the carrot she pointed at his plate in a subtle movement. She took a bite of the carrot and looked up at him. She smiled widely, still slightly fake. His plate seemed a little weird, but maybe he was the kind of person who never grew out of the ‘green is disgusting’-phase. With her free hand she pushed some of her blonde hair back, not knowing it might spread her scent even more. She also noticed that he stared a lot at her, which also was weird. She started to get the feeling that this dude might not have been the best lunchbox friend to get.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Ons Apr 15, 2020 1:45 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptySøn Feb 02, 2020 10:37 am

"... That's in America, right?" he had to ask - never having had a traditional education, he knew very little, next to nothing, about countries he hadn't been to. Which included the US. Also,he just wasn't interested in learning anything about a country unless he was going to travel there, and he wasn't planning on going to America any time soon.

He simply shrugged at her next question, though. "I have no use for vegetables. So why eat them?" since his body didn't use anything from them, they passed mostly undigested through his system. The only thing his body really needed was meat... And preferably a bit of bone for calcium, once in a while, too. His digestive system was the exact same as a big anacondas would be - so very far from human anatomy, though he might look human to the world right now. He did his best to concentrate on the smell of the food in front of him, and not... Her smell... Even as appetizing a scent as it was to him.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 9:04 pm

She nodded, “Yes, it is,” she replied. He clearly wasn't smart with a map. With no real explanation he told her that he didn’t have any use for vegetables, and she arched a brow. “No use of vegetables? How can that be?” she asked, not knowing anything about species. She took another bite of her carrot her smile was not was wide and bright as before, but more like an ordinary crooked smile.

This guy wasn’t really that talkative and Caroline really felt like she had to pull every word out of him, “I don’t think I got your name? Mine’s Caroline,” she added as soon as she could, with no food in her mouth. Without starring too much she started to study his facial features even more. His eyes had a very interesting color. They were brown and got some spots of green, they could no way be compared to her own boring bright blue eyes. He was also pierced in the nostril… Not really Carolines taste, but he kind of rocked it. Caroline leaned forward and placed her occupied arm’s elbow on the table and took another bite.
//Sorry havde ikke fået mail om dit svar ^^;

Sidst rettet af Caroline Ons Apr 15, 2020 1:46 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptySøn Feb 16, 2020 10:10 am

Isha simply nodded - so he had been correct about where that was. Cool enough - seemed like he was sort of getting the hang of a little bit of geography, then. But he didn't know why she had to ask further about this. Didn't she know what type of school she was at? All the different kind of diets some species had? Anyway, he just let a small, crooked smirk show up before he answered her. "Well, because I can't digest them. I'm not a human. I'm a carnivore - not an omnivore like humans are. I'm built to consume meat and nothing else. Just like the vampires only drink blood." he calmly explained.

"Hmm? Oh. My name's Isha. So... How much do you know about the supernatural world in general?" he then said, and asked, the smile a bit friendlier now. She was actually the first human he'd been able to talk to like this and not just... Either outright attack because he was hungry, or walk away from to prevent getting hungry by their scent. But of course, the full plate of meat right in front of him was helping a lot with that. He took a few more bites - cutting out the meat just enough to have slightly smaller chunks he could swallow whole, before eating a few of them just like that - no chewing, just swallowing it.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes EmptyOns Mar 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Caroline nodded slowly as he explained why he didn’t eat vegetables. “So what was your species name?” she wondered. She knew vampires drank blood, she just wasn’t sure if it was the only thing they consumed, but now it was clear to her.

Isha… She repeated the name in her head a couple of times. Interesting name. “I don’t know much to be fair,” she explained and shrugged. “Honestly it was only just a month ago I was told I should attend this school,” she gave him a crooked smile. “I only know that I got some powers, but I don’t really know how to use them…” She looked at her unoccupied hand and took another bite. “I suppose you know a lot about it,” she said and looked up from her hand and into his eyes. “Can you tell me something I might want to know about it?” she asked and rested her underarms on the table.

//Beklager det blev kort!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Look at all of these weirdoes   Look at all of these weirdoes Empty

Look at all of these weirdoes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 1. Sal :: Spisesalen-
Gå til: