Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett Empty
IndlægEmne: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 9:21 pm

Time: After beating up Nickie
Sted: Abandoned house
Weather: Rainy as fuck
Participant: @Avarett
Outfit

It was the evening after Darius had beat up Nickie. He was pissed off to a higher degree and he just wanted more violence. But then he would be expelled from Athena, he knew that. Instead he went away from the academy all the way to Southside, buying tons of alcohol on the way in order to forget what had happened. He had healed all his previous injuries, so he looked fine if you didn't count in the fact that he was drunk as a skunk sitting in an abandoned building all by himself. Their was a nice leather chair in here which he sat in, drinking from one of his countless bottles of booze, smoking cigarettes, like really, going all in. He hated it. How could he have beaten that small man senseless? And then proceded to get in a fight with another one? It wasn't his style, no, Darius was used to keeping it cool. He always did that, just having a cold facade whenever someone triggered him. But not today he didn't! He'd been totally out of control and now. Yes, now he was paying the price. The price being him getting confused as all hell and then getting drunk.

As he sat there, one bottle was emptied and he lit another cigarette, before standing up, slightly wobbly on his feet, walking towards a wall which he punched so hard his knuckles began to bleed. "FUCK!"
he yelped loudly, before swearing even more under his breath. "Stupid fucking asshat. Stupid Nickie, stupid fucken' other guy! Stupid EVERYTHING!" he punched the wall again before taking a long drag from his cigarette. Everything was just fucked up! "Look at me now, dad! Everything ya FUCKEN' wanted, eh?! WELL FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKEN' ASSHOLE!" he was about to yell and punch some more when he heard sounds from the door he had entered a couple of hours before. He spinned around, staggering slightly, looking towards a stranger who'd just entered. WHAT the FUCK did he want!?

Sidst rettet af Darius Colton Man Nov 04, 2019 2:38 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Outfit - Look to profile pic.
+ Black pants
+ Black Matching Shoes

Averett looked at the people outside the lawn and saw Nickie, Chance and Darius, clearly something was on, as he stood there looking down into the courtyard. He looked at Darius and then at Nickie, clearly they must have had a fight, and then Chance ha come? or maybe the other way around. He shook his head a little before catching the gaze of Darius, before he looked away and bit down into his lower lip, as he walked to his dorm. He let himself slide down into the soft bed, before he looked up into the ceiling, before getting up again, taking his black skateboard, before he walked out the door. He was dressed in his leather jacket in back, with a black hoodie underneath it, and his hair was sitting rather messy down in front of his face.

He felt the rain against his face, as he pushed himself forward on the board, standing as elegant as ever on it, before feeling the rain suddenly break into a pour, as he felt he was standing under a shower. " Bloody hell ". He mumbled under his breath with the thick french accent, before he started to skate a little faster, before reaching an area in south side that was rather abandoned, or so he thought, before he heard someone starting to go haywire on something. He looked around before taking his board up and then walked towards the sound, before seeing none other than Darius, the school bully. He smiled a little as he looked at him, dripping wet all over, while his hair dripped on his full lips almost, as his green eyes gazed like a poison potion on Darius. " No please, do not stop for my sake. I´m just seeking refuge from the rain ". He walked in with such confident, before taking a hold of his jacket, in a swift moment it was off, spreading water around him as if it had been a whip, before he smiled over his pearly white teeth, before he let a hand glide through the thick raven black hair, as his arms flexed as he did it. He stretched a little, so the stomach became visible, showing something of a start from a tattoo, as he had on his neck, his arms and hands, even some over his fingers.

He cast a quick glance Darius way, before licking his lips, rubbing his hands together, as he walked past Darius, before looking a little round. " Hm, all alone? ". He looked down to the alcohol, before walking over and taking a bottle, before he turned it upsite down, letting some drops glide down his throat, before he walked over near Darius and sat down into the ruined couch, feeling it slightly give after, as he sat down. He looked at Darius before taking a sip of the bottle again and squinted his eyes together as he coughed a little, before he took a hold of his shirt and pulled it over his head, before placing it on the side of the couch, as it was wet as fuck. He ran his hand through his own hair again, while leaning backwards, before he looked over at Darius, with slight spread lets, while playing a little with his lowerlip, with the front teeth. He let it go, as he asked with the thick accent, but clear to understand. " Soo... i saw you had quite the brawl.. what happened, if i may be so bold to ask ". He turned to Darius, his upper body all the more visible, almost gleaming from the dampness, that he had gotten from the rain hitting him. He looked down for a second, smiling a little, before he removed a leaf from his hand, that had been there, just a small one, but irritating enough.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 3:17 pm

The man's accent was a thick French, just like that other guy he'd been fighting earlier today. Were they family? Honestly he didn't give a fuck, he just kept staring at the stranger, blue eyes still lightning with fury. Like a lone wolf with anger issues. "Hm!" was his only response as he opened a new bottle angrily, still following the stranger's every single move from him whipping off his leather jacket spraying water all over the place, to him taking one of the bottles, sitting in the ruined couch and taking off his shirt as well, revealing a tattooed muscle-toned upper body. Darius was drunk enough to like that. And frustrated enough to not be able to conceal his stare.

"Clearly not anymore," he almost sneered, taking another large swig before wiping his lips with the back of his hand. He needed to get more drunk to even tolerate the other man's almost naked presence. He felt a need to do stuff to the man, but it was quickly repressed.
"What happened? What happened was that someone thought it'd be alright to be a fucken' bitch," he was referring to Nickie. Just thinking about him made Darius more pissed off and he drank another big gulp before sitting down into the chair and almost slamming the bottle to the half-broken table. Luckily it didn't break. He looked at the other guy again, silent for almost half a minute. "So who're you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Averett could almost go as a crossbread of Chance and Nickie, with Chance´s thich french accent, and Nickie´s stunning spring green eyes, only Averett had some brown spots in his, tainting the green in them, also he was tattoed, and almost pure lean muscle, without being pumped, which made him a rather rare breed. He looked to Darius and couldnt help himself in smiling a little, as he saw the way he looked at him, not something he wasnt used to, but it felt good either way. " That´s a good thing ". He replied to Darius 'clearly not anymore ', before taking a sip of the drink, that hit harder than what he had exspected, but it felt good, in a painful way. He listened to the man complain a little about Nickie, before smiling a little. " Nickie?, nah, hes not so bad ". He shrugged a little, before he stretched his body. " Seeing how he looked, he must have some bone in his body, since i dont think you would fuck him that much up, if he had just taken it ". He smiled a little, before standing up and then took another gulp of his drink. " Name´s Averett ".

He didnt say much after that, before he just walked around and looked at his the wall had been punched several times, making the foundation of the fundament rather.. crumbling. He looked behind him to Darius, before saying " I would have asked you the same, but you already got quite the reputation in school. Darius ". As he said his name, he had turned around to face him, looking at him with the poison green eyes and a cheeky smile over his lips, before licking them, almost as if he was tasting on his name. He ran his hand through the raven black hair once again, before walking over to the couch and then sat down, slightly leaned to the left, so one of his legs was almost laying up on the couch, and his back against the armrest of the couch. He looked for some minutes at Darius before closing his eyes, as he leaned his head backwards a little, exposing his neck. The words glided out so effortly, but also without emotions. " If you won the fight, why are you angry then?. What could he possible have said, to make Darius the great, so frustrated, that you even had to go and find a place to get drunk, alone and.. wet ". He smiled, as he took another sip of his drink, still leaned backwards, while having closed eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 12:20 am

Darius shrugged, leaning back in the couch, staying there. Whatever was this guy's meaning behind being a good thing that he wasn't alone? Didn't matter anyways, now the dude was here and they talked and Darius wasn't sure if another fight would begin soon. He kind of didn't want that, surprisingly enough. It was hard to be so angry all the time. It was even harder when drunk. He really just couldn't keep it up anymore. "Like I jus' said, he was being a bitch. Didn'wanna shut up, so I had't make him do that," the slur was evident, especially because a Texan accent just worked really well with being drunk. Almost as if it was made to be that way. Great, now the fellah even knew Nickie? Was he friends with the asshat too? Darius took another slurp after taking back his bottle, his eyes lazily following what Avarett was doing.

He had a reputation? That was interesting, because he hadn't experienced that before. He'd always been together with other people in bullying and had never been picked as a target by any authority. Maybe Athena was different? Maybe everybody was either French or just cute little cuddle-ball bitches? He couldn't know for sure and the fact that he had a reputation for being how he was, was surprisingly not something he took very lightly. He didn't want that attention. He just wanted to go about his every-day-business and be left to do whatever he wanted.
"I guess I do," he slurred out with no enthusiasm what-so-ever. Just a dull expression and eyes that were drunk-annoyed-tired ish.
"Why're you interested in that? Why d'you care 'about it, hm? You one more o' Nickie's friends 'ere t' make sure I stay away? He pissed me off, I beat him up, some French fellah decided to mettle with it, n' then we got transportet out t' the fields'or wherever it was. That's it," Darius sat up more straight quirking an eyebrow in Averett's direction.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 2:08 am

Averett held his hands up as Darius seemed like making him the sudden enemy of him, as he had mentioned Nickie and his opinion on everything. " Wow, chill dude ". He laughed a little, as he took a pack of cigarett´s forward, before placing it at the corner of his full lips, while the piercing green eyes looked in Darius direction, as he lit the smoke, which also made his face more visible for a little period. He closed the zippo lighter with a click, before looking at Darius again, and then reaching one of the smokes to him " Want one? ".

If he wanted one, he would lean towards him with the lighter, not letting him light itself, since he didnt like people touching his stuff. He would then lean back a little before smiling at him. He inhaled a little of the smoke, before leaning all the way back again, feeling gently at his shirt, still wet sadly. He shivered ever so slight, when a chilly wind burst came from the broken windows, before he looked around where they were. " Hm?. So do you come here often? ". He then reached for the bottle again, as he took a sip of it, before placing the smoke back to his wet lips, feeling the smoke fill his lunges once again.

He exhaled, making a ring with the smoke, before taking a big puff again, before blowing it through the smoke, almost making a jelly fish looking creature, as he smiled to Darius and then coughed a little, before dicarding the ash from the smoke to the side. He looked up at the ceiling, before taking his legs a little up to him, slightly spread, before saying. " I dont get it, but each to their own ". He yawned ever so slightly, as he stretched his body again, before starting to play with his pants edge, feeling the hardness from the fabric, and also some wetness, as his pants were still drenched. " So are you thinking about dropping out of school? ". He tilted his head a little as he looked at him. He slowly let his foot glide over to Darius, gently letting it rest against his side, as he just looked at him. He wondered for a moment.. what could have made the guy so fucking mad at Nickie, that he had to beat up his pretty face, almost to a state where he almost didnt recognise him. Poor guy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 2:35 am

Luckily Darius was drunk enough to not be more mad than he would have been sober as Averett said he should chill. He really just wanted to chill right now, even though he kept being slightly tense from just... Being him really. He shrugged once again, leaning back with his drink untill he was offered a cigarette to which he gladly accepted, letting Averett light the smoke on him. He took a long drag, being used to it because he'd stolen many cigarettes as a kid. Oh the countless times he had been in his childhood shed with some random buddies, smoking his dad's cigarettes, then coming home to a proper beatdown because he smelled like a cigarette-factory.
He noticed Averett shivering but nothing to begin with, instead taking in smoke and big slurps of alcohol. He then noticed that the bottle he was drinking of contained bourbon. Nice. His favorite drink. No wonder he drank it so fast. But it also made him even more drunk.

Averett's legs were spreading, his feet touching Darius who got a bit more out of his shell.
"Why on earth would I drop outta school? I jus' started n' everything," he looked at Averett, puzzled. Contrary to ordinary belief, Darius actually wanted good grades to he could get a nice career afterwards. He wasn't just the school bully who forced the clever ones to do his homework. He sat every evening with that shit, making sure everything was in order and well-made.
At long last Darius got to his feet and took off his leather jacket. He wasn't as soaked through as Averett so the jacket still contained his body-heat inside of it. Without asking for permission he draped it over Averett's shoulders. "There ya go, you're cold s'fuck," he commented, trying to sound relaxed when he was anything but. Especially with Averett wearing his jacket. It somehow made the French man impossibly sexy. Darius took another drag from the cigarette, before licking his lips and exhaling slowly. Then, still standing, towering above the sitting Averett, he took his bottle and drank a couple of long sips in an attempt to cool himself down. But there it was: His pants getting tighter because something clearly was starting to perk up.

Then Darius did something very uncharacteristically to himself. He leaned over, then practically sat on top of Averett. "Damn it. Why d'ya have to look so stupid-sexy in my jacket? That ain't fucken' fair, y'know," surprisingly he still wasn't mad at all as he put a hand through Averett's hair, before grabbing the strands, almost gently, going down to bite his neck in a very dominating move. He didn't pierce the skin, he just bit down on it. "I wanna fuck.. How fucked up is that? I ain't even into men. Don't make no fucken' sense at all.. Take of your pants, Averett," he went from talking to himself to practically ordering Averett with a steel-gaze, his blue eyes now lightning with another feeling: Primal needs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 3:16 am

He looked at him for a little while, before he shrugged a little with his shoulders, as he looked away from him. " Dont know, was just making smalltalk, i guess ". He smiled a little over his own words, before looking at Darius, when he got up. When he took the leather jacket off and put it over his shoulders, he couldnt help but feel the warmth of it, but also his action. He licked his lips for a brief moment, before looking up and down at Darius, waiting for him to say or do something, since he was just standing there, until he noticed how Darius suddenly grew a little inside of his pants, clearly making Averett horny as well. He gently tucked down in his pants a little, as he knew what this meant, he would soon also start to feel it, how hard he was going to be, especially when Darius was on top of him, pratically sat on him.

He looked up with a cheeky smile to his lips, as Darius asked him ' why he had to look so stupid sexy in his jacket '. Obviously he wasnt gonna let that sentence roll, without a little teasing back. " Maybe leather just suits me or my personality, who knows ". He winked one time to Darius, before letting his hand travel up the side of him, watching for his reaction, as he felt a suprisingly firm grib in his raven black hair, before feeling his head being forced a little to the side, as Darius leaned against him, over him.. as he started to bite into his neck, which would probably leave some hickys for later, as he didnt quite heal that well sometimes, especially when having gotten alcohol in his system.

He made small moans of pleasure escape his lips, before the piercing green eyes looked up at Darius, as he commanded him to take of his pants. He felt a shiver run through his body, as he shok a little under Darius, before nodding. He took a firm hold of his own pants, before pulling them off, as elegantly as he could with Darius on top of him. He hadnt taken off his underwear yet though. If Darius looked down at him, he would be able to see, that Averett wasnt just a boring average size, but actually a little bigger than most men. He looked down at himself, how ripped he looked as he layed there, with the leather jacket on, and matching black hipsters, before looking up at Darius again with a smile. If he tried to kiss his lips, he would just turn his head to the side, since he wasnt in for kissing anyone, that was just his prefrence. " So.. if you are not into men, then why are you hard as a fucking rock ". He had let his hand glide towards Darius crotch, to feel him up a little.

He wasnt a small man either, that much could he feel. He smiled at the feeling, except if Darius removed his hand, then he would let him, as he wasnt trying to push anybody´s boundaries. " You know, even in the animal kingdom, males fuck each other ". He took a drag from the cigarett, before exhaling the smoke once more, and continued. " To show dominans, of course, but also sometimes.. i think.. for pleasure sake ". He laughed a little, as he took another drag of the smoke. If Darius would order him more, he would just follow it, since he felt how hard he already were after him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Averett's cheeky smile only made Darius harder, more aggressive, but not in a violent way. He started intensely back at him while Averett's hand explored his side, gliding up, making Darius want to pin him to the floor and just fuck him senseless right then and there. All the bottled-up emotions about being with men, was slowly steaming out of him. He wanted to bite the man even more, put his hardness inside of him, make him moan some more.
Then the pants came off, Darius let go of Averett's hair, leaning back a little as he took off his own T-shirt, throwing it away carelessly. He didn't make any attempts at kissing the French man. All he wanted was the sex itself, and to touch. His hands slowly glided their way from his abs, to is chest, all the way up to his shoulders when he felt Averett's hand against his pants. He let to, opened his belt to also take off his pants, kicking them away. His clothes were now spread all around the place.

"Shut up," he growled, not angry, but still a bit aggressive. No questions. All he wanted to hear from Averett's mouth were those little moans of pleasure. To look upon that expressive face. He took a long drag from his cigarette before putting it out against the wall behind Averett, throwing it to the side. Then he slowly took Averett's cigarette away to put out as well. Where they were going, lit cigarettes would just burn down this entire building. He leaned back towards the table to grab his bottle of bourbon, pouring a bit into Avarett's mouth.. And his chest. Only to lick it off of him. Then the bottles was closed, as he put it next to them on the couch, licking his lips in pleasure.
"I don't care about the animal kingdom. All I care 'bout is my animal inside of you. So, shut up," his voice was still a low growl as his pupils were darker than normal. He grabbed Averett's wrist before starting to lick his chest some more, biting his nipple gently. He was now really hard as a rock, his underpants pressing uncomfortably against him. He freed "the animal" with his hand after pinning Averett's arms against the wall behind them. He was large, but not a monstrosity. Very fit for purpose. And very much alive.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm

He felt how Darius let go of his hair, making him slightly moan by the pleasure of the release of his thick raven black hair. How fucking hot Darius looked at the moment. He had never seen it coming, him being on top of him. He watched with great pleasure, how Darius took off his own shirt, so he had a full wiew to the toned body in front of him, before he greedily leaned forward, letting his lips touch the skin of Darius chest, before letting him off, as he looked to Darius, as he heard Darius growl at him almost, saying he should shut up. He couldnt help but just smile from the words, as he looked up and down at Darius, waiting for him to take even more control. He took a drag from his own smoke, as Darius choked his, before taking his and then put that out too. He looked at him with his head tilted to the side, before looking at the bottle, as it came near his mouth. He opened it, before feeling the bourbon being poured down his throat, feeling the sting on his tongue, until he got it over his chest. * Fuck.. *. He was gonna smell so much from alcohol at school now.

He gave a slight moan from him, making his back curve a bit, as Darius started to lick the liquid off him. " Fuu..ck.. ". He suddenly exclaimed, as he looked at Darius, as he started to licked his chest, feeling his member only become harder from it, until he almost couldnt take it anymore and couldnt get any harder, than he already was. He listened to Darius words, before looking rather surprised. It was normally him that was top, so to hear those words. He felt the strong hold around his wrist, before being licked again, feeling the tongue explore his body, before letting out a soft moan, as he felt the biting around his nipple. " Fuck me ". He felt how Darius took a hold of both his arms, holding them over his head, as he looked down, as Darius freed himself from his restrains of underwear, making him gasp, as he looked at how big Darius was. It had been a while since he had been the one to take it, but he would gladly take him. He wanted to touch himself, to touch Darius, but he didnt.. he let Darius run all the show for tonight, while feeling his body become more and more sticky, by the seconds from the alcohol.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 8:02 pm

It was the only thing, Darius would allow Averett to say: Fuck. Because that meant he liked it, and Darius wasn't the type to push other people into having sex. Not really at least. And it seemed like Averett like this and wanted this. He slowly let go of Averett's wrists, letting him have his own chance to roam free on his body as he touched his manhood and released a groan of pleasure. Then he spat on his hand. He wasn't going to go around the fiddle. This was happening. Right now. He covered his manhood in the saliva, before going back completely on top of Averett, making his "animal" bump into his thigh, before correcting his position. "Say 'fuck' again," he spoke in a deep tone, before entering Averett, slowly, but also in a dominating, very controlling manner.

His hands became positioned on Averett's hips, having a solid grip on them. Almost a rough one, but still not enough to leave actual bruises. "Say it. Say you want the animal, Averett," he almost spat out the french man's name, looking like he was about to go absolutely primal and wild. He made one good pump into Averett, almost teasing him. He wanted Averett to ask for it. Not beg, just ask. Begging was for pussies!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyMan Nov 04, 2019 8:14 pm

He felt how Darius slowly let go of his wrist, making his arms glide over Darius upper body, how he touched the chisled stomach of his, how he almost was ready to feel Darius lucious manhood underneath his hands, but instead Darius didnt beat around the bench too much, as he stopped when Darius spit into his own hand and decided to cover himself with his saliva, how it he almost dripped from it, as he positioned himself, felt the wetness against his leg. When he leaned over him once again, he spread out his legs even more, feeling himself almost prepare for it, as he heard Darius voice, making him think, that he wasnt going to fake it, before actually feeling him press up inside of him, making him actually moan the words out loud " F...uuu...c...k ". He curved his back a little, as he leaned his head backwards, almost rolling his eyes with pleasure. It had been so fucking long since someone had fucked him. It felt amazing.

He felt how big Darius was, how much he stretched him, pressed against him. He closed his eyes, feeling his heart beat faster, as he took a hold around his own manhood, starting to caress it, in long gentle strokes.. before hearing Darius say how he wanted him. He felt how Darius had a tight grib in him, before moaning with pleasure, as he pumped up into him, just once, but once was enough for him to bite into his own lowerlip, feeling as if he couldnt take it, but he so wanted it. " I.. I want the animal, Darius ". He almost moaned Darius name out, before saying " Dont.. hold back ". He gasped, as he stretched his upper body a little, as he held into the couch with his hands, bend backwards a little, so he wouldnt glide so much away from Darius. He wanted everthing of it, all the hard gribs.. the firmness of his fingers pressing against him. He didnt fucking care if Darius would leave marks on his body, he fucking wanted them to happen, to remember this glorious fuck, to remember the fucking alpha male Darius was. If he started to move inside of him, he would let his legs glide around the waist of Darius, before lifting himself a little, so Darius could grib under his ass if he wanted, before just taking him, as he tried to surpress his moans, so they wouldnt become to much.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 12:35 am

It sent Darius into a wild, primal state hearing Averett say the word fuck in such a way. He looked half-crazed half-drunk at the man below him, biting into his lower lip in frustration at how he really just wanted to pump the man full of himself, but he still waited a little bit. There was no fun in just going in and out quick. Instead he tempered himself as he waited for Avarett to say that he wanted the sex itself. He didn't move until Averett said yes, but when he did, Darius slowly started working on it, feeling Averett's legs curling around him as he himself held on to the hips as if he would end up flying away if he didn't. He didn't want to hold back, so when Averett told him not to, he almost smiled. More of a smirk really. Not one of pleasure, more like a bad-boy smile, one he was good at practising, as he pressed deep inside Averett, hard and rough.

"Don't you worry, Averett," he had leaned down and was whispering it in Averett's ear before he bit down on it, not enough to draw blood, but hard enough for it to be felt very much. He started pumping slowly at first, then increasing the tempo. "Y'all are gonna get fucked real good," he then said as the pumping inside of Averett grew faster and harder while his hands wandered to Averett's butt cheeks, clenching them harder than he had clenched his hips. He kept that grip on his butt for a longer period before releasing it and putting his hand flat on Averett's throat, to put a finger in his mouth, letting him bite down if that's what he wanted. After all, this wasn't just normal sex. It was rough, hard, wild, all of those things combined. And very, very passionate. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, everythin' you'll remember afterwards is how fucken' awesome it was. I'm gonna do bad, bad things to ya," as he said the words, he increased the roughness a little bit more, while leaning down and licking Avarett's throat before vigorously nibbling at the soft skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 12:59 am

He smiled as Darius did, before feeling him lean down over him, as he whispered into his ear, feeling how hard he pressed against him, before feeling the bite to his earlobe. " F..uu ". He stopped himself, as he bit down into his own lowerlip, as he tried to drown his deep moan he would have else let out, as his heart started to beat faster, and his breath got suddenly more hyper, as he took Darius. He felt the strong grib in his hips, making him flex a little, before leaning his head a little more back, as he moved one of his arms down to his own member, feeling himself as Darius fucked him senseless.

" D..A..R. ". He stopped as he let out another moan, feeling his body almost being electricuted by pleasure, as he felt Darius hand around his throat, as Darius moved his finger inside of his mouth. He didnt bite down into it, instead he smiled at Darius, as he looked at him with his emerald green eyes, piercing and intense in their gaze as always.. as he slowly started to suck on Darius finger, letting his tongue play with it inside of his mouth, but also outside, as he let out another moan, feeling the finger against his tongue, getting him to drool of pleasure, as his saliva glided from Darius finger and down his troat, to his chest.

He felt dirty but alive, while starting to move his hips in the rythem that Darius was fucking him. He didnt care if he got any marks on his body, as he let Darius fuck him senseless, to the point where he shivered from pleasure, as he could feel himself reach climax rather quickly. He held his hand over himself, as he closed his eyes and moved his hand faster, before moaning Darius name " Darius....! ". He let out a deep moan, as he came in his own hand, feeling his body tighten and stiffen at the same time, but he wasnt done.. he wanted more of Darius. He reached out for him, with the hand that wasnt covered in himself, as he placed the other hand over Darius chest, if he didnt grab it himself, as he leaned forwatd, so he would sit over Darius, with his legs around him. " F..u..ck......! ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 1:57 am

All the things Darius did seemed to pay off one way or another as he was feeling Averett sucking and licking on his finger, the other hand of his touching the manhood that wasn't buried deep inside of someone. He looked down at the action that was happening, Averett's manhood looking very hard and stiff. But he let Averett take care of that part himself as he pumped ever harder and harder, like an unchecked beast that was released for the first time in a very long time. With his other hand, he cleaned up the saliva that was sliding down Averett's throat, before taking it into his own mouth out of pure instinct, not caring how dirty a thing it was to do.

It seemed like Averett was about to reach his climax. Darius was very experienced in such matters, and the sudden tenseness was evident thereof. He smirked again as he saw it happen, heard Averett moan out his name. He was kept in check for now himself. He had very great stamina when it came to sex in general, being able to last longer than most, but also almost able to reach climax whenever he wanted. He was like a natural born sex-machine.
His heart raced almost ahead of him as he bit down on his own teeth, sweat starting to make itself evident in his face from how hard he was fucking Averett. He took the drink at the same time that Averett touched his chest with his clean hand and leaned up. With a dark look in his eyes he popped off the lid and took a couple of sips from the booze before leaving it behind again. His hands travelled back to Averett's but cheeks while he slowly bit down into the soft skin of Averett's neck, drawing just a small hint of blood but not taking it into his mouth.
"Averett. I'm gonna make my release real soon," his voice was low and rough around the edges as he he kept pressing himself into Averett.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 11:53 am

He looked down at Darius, when Darius licked the saliva of his off his own arm. " Fu..ck thats hot ". He moaned, as he took a strong hold around Darius, as he leaned into him, feeling Darius hands explore his ass, as he felt the strong grib. His eyes rolled a little back, as he felt how hard Darius pumped up into him, how fucking good it felt in his body, almost as if he was in ecstasy heaven. He started to feel the alcohol he had poured into himself from earlier on, how it made him tipsy, and how he felt almost as if they melted together for a moment, as he looked down to Darius. When Darius took the lid off the booze, he grabbed the bottle real quick, before pouring some into his own mouth, as he leaned a little to the side and let go of it, as it fell over the table and spilled its liquids. He didnt give a fuck. His hair was slightly wet from the booze, as he had to pour it down himself, as he was getting fucked by Darius.

He moved his hips against Darius body, as he felt how much harder Darius became, how he almost expanded inside of him, as he felt the bite to his neck, how it drew blood, only making him moan after more. " Oh.. m..y god ". He shok under the pressure from Darius teeth, as he heard him. He wanted it. " F..uc..kin..g give me everyt..h..ing ". He couldnt even talk without moaning in between. He felt the sweat starting to come forward on his skin, how he tried to hold onto Darius, before leaning backwards, still with his legs around Darious waist, as he moved in a rythmic rythm with him, before bending a little in his back, as he pressed himself into him.. feeling how it felt like all his body got ripped apart. It was fucking great.

He wanted more, he was still hard as fuck.. He leaned himself up again, so he could hold around Darious, as he let his nails slide down Darius back, making long marks from them, as he breached the skin, and then bit into his neck ever so gently, before letting his own tongue travel longs Darius throat, before he leaned his head back once more, so Darius could continue to bite into him, if he wanted. " H..ar..der ". He was so used to getting bit by vampires, that Darius small nipples, didnt hurt as much.. but there also wasnt the same pleasure to it, as when a vampire would bite, but it still felt fucking great.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 6:58 pm

It was pure pleasure for Darius to keep pumping inside of Averett. He couldn't stop now, even if it ticked him off that the bottle of bourbon fell to the floor, spilling out the good as fuck liquor. But that was good, because the more frustrated he got, the harder he also got. The nails down his back almost sent lightning out of his eyes, he felt that electrified by the touch, and his grip on Averett's ass tightened even more, as if his hands were almost spasming over the delight. He was so much into it, that he didn't even get mad at Averett for biting him or licking the vulnerable area of his throat. Because it felt so fucking awesome! He groaned in pleasure, then growled as his hands slid up Averett's back.
"Oh... Fuck," once again his hand was in Averett's hair, yanking his head back ever so slightly.

"You want... Harder? I'll.. Oh god... I'll fucken' do it harder," it was getting harder to speak as Darius lost control more and more. Then he bit down in a new area of Averett's neck, before licking his way down to the nipple, also biting down hard on that. And more blood was drawn, before Darius got up, practically carrying Averett on his manhood and between his arms, more or less crashing down on the coffee table which didn't take so kindly to the rough treatment, as it crashed under them. But it was a good kind of pain. Darius was now laying on top of Averett and he placed his hands on the other man's shoulders to get a good grasp before going absolutely will, ramming up both the speed and roughness to a whole new level, which he knew he wouldn't be able to sustain for very long. But he did it anyways!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyTirs Nov 05, 2019 7:13 pm

Averett couldnt even think straight anymore, as he felt Darius hammer up inside of him, biting down into his flesh, almost as if he was trying to rip it apart. It felt fucking great!. He smiled as he licked his lips, as Darius held him in his arms, before giving a groan from him, as he hit the table, rather hard. He felt it break under the weight from them. He took a strong hold of the table under him, as he felt his back scratch over the table´s rather rough surface rip into his back, as he tried not to fucking lose it, but he already had, as Darius did him harder and more rough than ever. He felt the pain in his body from it, but also the pleasure, screaming inside of him, as he held a hand up towards Darius, trying to tell him to slow down, but he couldnt even get the words out, as he felt Darius grow, as if he was about to come. " F..uck..ing come ins..ide of me ".

He bit into his lowerlip so hard, that he actually drew blood from it, before leaning his head back, as he just took it, took everthing Darius wanted with his body, leaving bruises from his gribs.. scratches on his fucking back, how he fucking loved it, so much, that he almost drooled again, as he layed under him, his legs around him, feeling like he was about to faint, which he actually did for a second, before shaking his head a little, as he looked at Darius and then leaned forward, as he took a strong hold around his neck with his arms and then burried his face into his shoulder, between the shoulder and his ear, feeling the nape of it.. how he bit into it, kissed it.. as he moaned into Darius ear, before feeling himself build his climax up again.. " F..uck.. Darius ".

He moaned his name, as he came once again, felt all energy inside of him just give after, as he would slam down to the table with his back first, if Darius didnt catch him, as he almost fainted from just coming. One thing was for fucking sure, Darius knew how to fuck. He huffed and panted after his breath, trying to get air into his lunges, while his mouth felt dry and his head felt dizzy and hammered as if he was going to get the most cruel headache ever. He looked at Darius with lustful eyes, as he was so surprised by him.. and also his stamina. He didnt know if he was the first man he had ever been with, but he was curious about him now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 12:08 am

It was obvious by the look of Averett's face, that he was probably delirious with lust by now. And Darius felt the exact same way as he kept going, listening to those gasping words coming out of Averett's mouth. He made a low growling sound as he was just at the peak before the climax.
It was the neckbite that did it. He slowly rose up that roller-coaster and climaxed just a couple of seconds before Averett did, as he slammed his hand into the broken pieces of table, groaning loud in the pure pleasure. Never before had he climaxed so hard with anyone. Perhaps it was because this felt forbidden to him? He quickly caught the French man and laid him down slowly to the table, so he didn't hurt himself more than nescessary, even though he hated to admit that he actually did care. Then he slowly proceeded to drag himself out of Averett, taking ragged breaths from the strain.

He stumbled backwards as he got up to his legs before landing back into the arm-chair, momentarily exhausted, closing his eyes. Then it hit him. He had fucked a man. A fucking man!
He immediately opened his eyes, but he wasn't even that pissed off. Just drunk and still in the company of his own pleasure at ravaging Averett's body so hard.
"Averett," he broke the silence, speaking his name, serious, but still quite relaxed. And still tired. "This 'ere's gonna be our secret, alright?" han hævede kort et øjenbryn, kiggende ned på Averett. Han var dødseriøs omkring det. "Not a word. To anyone.."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 2:27 am

As Darius catched him, he looked up at him with a smile over his lips, while still grasping for air, as if his life depended on it, as he felt like he had been fucked for hours, which he almost also had been with Darius. He felt sticky, as he was bathed in alcohol, his own cum, Darius.. their joint saliva and his own blood. He closed his eyes, as his chest moved up and down, as he took long draft of air inside his lunges, that felt like they were burning from his stamina depletion. He looked at Darius, as he said to him, that he shouldnt say any of this to anybody, before nodding, as he felt himself glide half over in sleep and back again, as he tried to stand up, but as soon as he got up on his legs, they fell under his weight, as he started to shake all over in his legs, before trying to walk again. He could feel Darius cum inside of him, and he felt dirty.. almost disgusting, but then again.. not so much actually, as it had been fucking hot, to fuck with Darius in an abandoned house, something he hadnt quite thought would happen.

He got his clothes on him, before taking his board, as he leaned up against the wall, still with his legs shaking under him, as he almost moaned from his huffing and puffing after air, since he felt like falling over. How could anybody make him so out of it, but then again.. he had made him cum twice, so it was no wonder, that he felt hungry but also extremely energyless. He looked over at Darius with a little smile, as he just glided down the wall for a moment, before running his hand through the sweat wet raven black hair, as he looked with the emerald green eyes at Darius, with a little excusing smile, almost asking or begging for help. He didnt know if he would help him, but if he would, he would gladly take it, as he felt tired and exhausted, even if he hadnt moved THAT much, it was still some for him, since he hadnt been fucked.. for so long, actually he hadnt since.. Kayne. He closed his eyes, thinking back a little to summertimes, when he had run off with another guy.. before meeting Kayne. He closed his eyes a little, as he opened them, looking at Darius, before saying. " It was amazing.. ". He didnt even know if he was his first, but he wasnt going to ask him... not yet at least. " I promise.. not a word to anyone ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 2:22 pm

Darius looked towards Averett who looked like he was just about to pass out before it seemed like he had just enough strength to get up and put his clothes back on in a really messy way. It was almost funny to watch, but in the end Darius knew he would also have to get dressed. He got to his feet, a bit woozy from all the alcohol before walking around the room to find all his clothes and put it on as he heard Averett promise to tell no one about this experience. He sighed in relief as he finally put his leather jacket on. Then he stood there, awkwardly, looking at Averett who seemed to be slipping away slightly once again. The begging look in the man's eyes made Darius visibly cringe, but he still moved towards him, taking the skateboard out of his hands before grabbing Averett right by his armpits to get him standing. But the man was probably not going to walk the way back to the academy, så Darius did one of his very rare kind acts, shrugging as if he shouldn't care, even if he did.

"You're a goddamn mess, Averett," he slurred before picking up the man, putting him over one shoulder, holding his skateboard under the other arm. He took one bottle with him as well, as he was not done drinking and then came the long, miserable walk home in the rain. But he did it, toughing up against the added weight on his shoulders by drinking some more.
By the time he was at the school he threw away the almost empty bottle and staggered onwards untill he finally found Averett's room. Here he managed to sneak in, put the French man in his bed, even going as far as tugging him under the covers of his duvet, before shrugging again. He even gave Averett's cheek a little gentle clap. Then, without another word, he left to make way to his own bed, where he would crash and go the land of drunken dreams.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett   Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett Empty

Why am I the way that I am? (CW, TW) - Averett
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A date with death - Averett (xxx)
» Speechless by design - Averett (CW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: