Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I can't believe this!!

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I can't believe this!!  Empty
IndlægEmne: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 5:56 pm

@Nickie <33
____

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" He yelled out and walked through the walls to the mansion living room. "Chill out Theo, I'm sure your pizza is gonna any second," reminded the young witch Tiana him. Theodore looked at her with skeptical eyes. Usually he never made deliveries, but he had to while Reginald had been missing. But no one ever got his orders right or they got annoyed by his constant change of toppings. Finally the door bell rang, maybe it was really just the guards around the mansion who held the poor guy back? The Grimm-Mikaelson mansion was under a surden kind of protection the past months - why couldn't it just have been like that from the beginning? Theodore pushed that thought out of his head and ran towards the door. He didn't stop to answer the front door, he just walked right through it.
"Hello.. you are late," he crossed his arms with a very serious manner and narrowed his eyes. "I hope my pineapples didn't get cold.. last time I had to ask my cousin to heat them up for me.. and she burned the entire pizza off.. which wasn't cool.. like seriously.. who does that?" he asked shaking his head. Mariella had a thing with burning things off lately. Then he remembered what he was talking about.
"Do you have the order.. all five pizzas?" He looked around to make sure his friend Amaryllis wouldn't see him order pizza without her.

Sidst rettet af Theodore Ons Feb 05, 2020 6:43 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 9:18 pm

He parked his scooter outside the big gate, looking at it for a moment, almost to stunned to even move, before he finally took the delivery bag with the order in it. He slowly walked up to the gate, which got the attention of a security looking guard, right the instance he stood there. The man approached him, before asking him what he had in his bag. He showed the pizza´s, before being let in, after also having to show the order recept. He walked with hasty steps towards the big palace. " Wauw ". He had never thought that he would ever step inside the grounds of the famous Grimm-Mikaelson Mansion territory. He couldnt help but spin around himself just once, before finally standing at the door. He knocked on the door, before turning to his side looking down to the gate, before looking at the door again, only to see a guy standing in front of it, not even hearing it open or close after him?.

He looked at the unsatisfied customer, before saying with an apologetic look. " I´m very sorry sir, i ". He looked down at his phone to see how late he was. ONLY 5 minutes!?. He looked back up at him again, before just shaking his head with a little grin over his lips. " Your guard kinda held your pizza´s hostage for a while ". He then opened the bag, before letting the sweet scent from the bag escape. " No it´s all there, and yes they are warm, so dont worry ". He laughed shortly, before handing him the pizza´s and then the recept, so he could see what the ammount would be for the pizzas.

" So cash or phone? ". They had a system where one could way with ones phones, so he only needed the answer, before he could get on his way, not like they didnt have more delivery boys, but he still tried to do his best not to get fired. " So pineapples ". He smiled a little. " It´s good.. i dont understand all the hate pineapple pizza gets ". But then again.. he was vegan, so he almost never even ate pizza, except for homemade, since either Gaia og Moonlightfalls had that good of a vegan selection, even the school could maybe.. also get into the game, but then again, it didnt matter that much to him, it was his choice and his burden to carry from that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 9:31 pm

Theodore frowned slightly when the guy called him sir. He wasn't used to that. However, hunger made him hangry. "I'm gonna have a nice formal chat with them later," he moved his eyes over to the gate and narrowed them in anger. Then he looked back at the guy. "He should know better than to hostage a pizza.. the pizza might get sad, and sad pizza doesn't taste the same. Everyone knows that," he shook his head a little and his eyes followed down to the bag opening. It was the most incredible scent one could find in the entire universe.  Theodore got the pizza's balanced on his left arm and supported them with by putting his chin on top. "I got my...phone... right.." He fished after his phone and finally got it from his pocket. "Here," he transferred the money.
"Yes pineapples," he always ended up debating with people about pineapples. They belong on pizza, why could people say otherwise - were they just born utterly stupid? "The pineapple pizza is the best thing that ever happened to this earth. And anyone who can't see that doesn't deserve to look or taste the goodness of pizza ever again," he then heard something but wasn't sure if it was an angry Amaryllis or just the wind. He grabbed the guy's hand quickly and pulled him through the wall along with him. "Okay I might have an angry trybrid hunting me.. she always gets hangry when I don't buy her favorite pizza.. but come with me. We can hide from her," he dragged the guy with him to the kitchen. Theodore placed the pizza's on the kitchen table and ran over to close and lock the door.
"Phew," he ran his hand over his forehead. "That was close," he smiled with a bright grin at the delivery guy.

It was in this moment Theodore realized the had dragged the poor pizza guy all the way through the walls of the mansion.
"oh shit," he moved his hands to his face shortly and spun around himself before he turned to the witch. "I'm so sorry mate. I didn't really think.. I never really think, that doesn't matter. Don't be freaked out," he looked over at the pizza. "Do you want a slice? Or two?" He then asked and looked at the five pizzas. "I'm Theo by the way."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Nickie instantly noticed the angry look towards the guards, before holding his hand up. " No, no its fine, dont its okay ". He smiled a little nervously, before letting his mouth run with his speech, how he never learned to shut up, once he had let it run, since he was nervous. He held his phone forward on the app, before the money got transfered, just the right amount right to the place where he worked. " Thanks, well then i will be going. Have a good day sir ". He gave a slight nod and a smile was to find over his cupid bows lips, before he was about to turn around, before feeling a grib around his hand, suddenly feeling himself being pulled backwards, THROUGH THE FUCKING WALL?!?. He looked stunned for a moment, standing inside all of a sudden and having dropped the pizza bag outside, in all his shock. He looked at the guy, then the door, then the guy again. " W-What?, how.. i dont? ". He tried to make sense from it, before realising when he said trybrid. * Oh yeah, not humans *.

Suddenly finding himself again being dragged to the kitchen this time and to his luck, not through a WALL again. When the guy suddenly locked the door, almost ran to it, he just stood there stunned, not following quite what was happening at the moment, almost like his brain had switched off for a moment. He just looked at the guy with his puppy eyes, slightly with his head tilted to the side, before starting to laugh, when the guy called Theo had apologized in a most weird and peculiar way. " No dont sweat it ". He shok his head, looking down at his shoes for a second, with a smile on his lips, before looking up at Theo, walking over to him, before saying " Nickie, and no thanks, im good.. i´m.. kinda vegan, soooo ".

He scratched himself in the neck with an apologizing expression to his face, since he wasnt trying to preach his food habits to any, he just wasnt that much into meat or animal products for that matter. " So Theo?. Are you all some kind of royalty? ". He thought that he had heard about the name before, as he turned around himself a little while looking at the kitchen, still being a little afraid of the trybrid?, hybrid?.. something?, he mentioned should be his sister?. He laughed a little inside, which made his lips twitch a little at the side, to hold the smile back. He walked over and looked at the pizza for a minute and then Theo, before thinking to himself * I can stay.. a little, they wont mind.. that much at work *.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 10:30 am

"How can you be kinda vegan? That doesn't make any sense," Theodore replied shaking his head a little. "Why do you tortur yourself? You my dude are missing out big time," he walked over and took one of the pizzas to grab a slice. "This perfection," he looked at the pizza with a dreamy look before he took two big bites and the slice was gone. He turned his head back to the guy when he asked if he was royalty.
"Around here," he said with his mouth full of pizza. He held a finger out and chewed and swallowed his food. "I am known as .. The Pizza King," he knew his fathers bloodline came down from the first witch. He had royal blood in his veins, but never made a number out of it. He liked just being treated like a regular kid. His best friends were royalties, and he just wanted to be carefree - not that the royals here wasn't that. None of the people in this mansion were snobbish or too self-observed - maybe Jamie time to time when it came down to his hair, but that was around it.

Theodore took another slice of pizza and took a bite. "Dude.. you are seriously missing out," he pointed out. It wasn't like he didn't respected peoples different food styles - or it was like that. He sometimes had tried to force feed Reginald pizza in hopes, that one day the vampire would like to eat food. It was still one of his unfinished missions. If only Mariella could cook, maybe she could make a pizza that the vampire actually would eat. Theodore wasn't that lucky. He finished another slice, almost eating like his life depended on it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 10:06 pm

Nickie raised his brow a little, before shaking his head as he said " No, not kinda, i meant it like, im vegan, so i cant... i just felt bad giving you a straight rejection " He smiled at Theo a little, hearing him call himself Pizza king. * This guy must clearly love pizzas *. He looked around a little, before he parted his lips. " Why dont you come work for a pizzaria then?. Then you can eat all you want, or well mostly all you want ". He could totally see this guy Theo, going around inside the pizzaria, eating them dry. " Or maybe not ". The corner of his mouth twitched briefly, as he tried to hold back a smile, before hearing him say that he missed out.

" You do know, that being vegan doesn´t mean only eating salad.. right?. Also i never hear anybody say to somebody. Oh you are missing out on eating this salad, its the best ". He laughed, before saying " You know what?, what about i come around here some day with a vegan pineapple pizza, then you can taste it for yourself ". He waited to hear his answer, before looking over at the door with a concerned look. " So this, was it sister?. Why close the door and lock it, it isnt like she is gonna attack something else than the pizza?, is it ". He looked at his phone for a little while, since he couldnt just stand there and talk all day, even if he wanted to, since he felt like Theo was a good guy, but also handsome to look at.

" So if she is a hybrid or?.. did you say trybrid? " He looked a little surprised thinking about the words. Did trybrids actually exist?!. He shok his head shortly, before adjusting his hair, before he looking at Theo again with his jade green eyes. " IF she is that, then what are you, if you dont mind me asking?.. since you practically pulled me through a freakin wall?, like how did you do that ". He was still amazed by it, and it was so clear on his face, how he almost lit up, looking at him with a smile on his lips, as it had amused him greatly, but he still thought it was a weird way to do so.. and what if he had been a human?.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 12:15 pm

Theodore was a demon. His parents were part demons, which explained why Theodore had got the lucky halves of their genes. Salad had never been a thing in his life, it wasn’t like his mother had forced him to eat veggies. His aunt Zitora was another case, but she wasn’t a demon, so she didn’t understand what it was like to have another diet. Theodore narrowed his eyes a little suspicious matter. “Okay, it’s a deal. But I’m very picky,” he admitted and raised a finger in the air.
Amaryllis is a trybrid... oh, she isn’t my sister. I wish she was, but she is not - more like a sister you know,” he nodded to himself as if his words made sense. “I’m a demon… a dream demon really. Half of my diet is still blood, but mostly I just eat pizza,” he smiled with a big grin on his lips.
Oh the wall thing?” Theodore took a step to the side and walked in and stood in the middle of the kitchen table. “It’s my party trick. I’ve been able to do it since I was a lil boy,” he spoke proudly. Theodore crossed his arms and looked around. “My newest party trick is a bit more complicated, so I’m not gonna show you. One day maybe,” he thought about it. Right now, playing with that ability was way to dangerous.
“Oh shit. I think she is near. Hold your breath!” Theodore held his own breath and looked towards the door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 1:45 pm

He smiled as Theo said it was a deal, before he looked at him with a raised brow, as he raised his finger into the air, clearly this guy had a weird personality, but it also gave him some character, and he liked that. " A sister you know? ". He looked at him once again, but even more confused than the first time. He was an only child, so he didnt even know what it felt like having a sister og brother.. well?, unless someone would call his cat Night for that.. he could maybe go as a brother, since he was a talking cat?, but then again. He looked quite surprised hearing that his diet was blood. " Blood diet?. Wait, so demons drink blood like vampires? ". He had never heard that, but then again.. he didnt actually know any demons, so this was his first. He knew some on school was it, but he hadnt asked or gotten the chance to talk to them.

He couldnt help but laugh a little as Theodore said that he mostly ate pizza. " Sounds lovely ". When he suddenly started to almost morph into the table, he just looked at him with big eyes, before saying " Woooow!.. how do you do that? ". He would never feel easy doing something like that himself, even if he could, which he couldnt. " How do you not fall through the earth? ". He looked down. If it had been him, he would be so scared to even try something like that, the same with his magi. He didnt really use it that much actually. He smiled as Theodore told him about his party trick and also hearing there were some more, and he maybe one day would get to see it. " Cool, i would love to ". He always found it so fascinating. Powers.. but he himself.. he wasnt actually that into using his own. Suddenly as Theodore said that he should hold his breath, he just looked confused at him, while scratching his neck, before tilting his head a little looking at Theodore, as they stood near each other. " Why should i hold my breath? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 3:17 pm

"I'm an only child. But my cousins are like what you would call siblings, we are very close.. Amaryllis isn't my cousin tho, but she is my neighbor" he nodded with a smile by that memory. "We could wave at each other from our windows. Good times," he dreamed a little away before remembering what he actually was doing here.
"Blooddemons does.. the common types are soul or blood- so yeah," he didn't know what to say about it. Was there more to say, it wasn't like he was an expert.

"I have no idea, but its fun," he walked out from the table again. "Well, once I fell from the second floor and down to the basement. I tell you, that is no fun. My father is part witch, so till I learned not to fall through the floors, I had a spell cast on me," he explained and crossed his arms a little bit, but very loose. "My aunt is a somewhat master of selfcontrol so she helped me master the ability when I was young. Now it is as easy as breathing in air," Theodore had never paid much attention to what he could do. He had been able to do this his whole life, not having the ability would be like losing one of your senses.
"Because I think she is close by, and if she smells the pizza... She is going to try to stab me with a knife or worse.. steal the pizza," he said with almost a burning fear in his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyFre Nov 01, 2019 6:05 pm

He listened to Theodore´s talk about family and how he wasnt in family with the girl, that they apparently was hiding but now also forced to keep their breath from?. He didnt really understand the logic in it, since he looked at Theodore " Whats so wrong with sharing?. There are like five pizza´s, surely you could.. share some with her ". He smiled a little before saying " I could always come by tomorrow with a new one to you?, as an apology for making you share ". He laughed a little, before remembering that he needed to stay quiet, but that train had already left the building long ago. He walked over to the door, before he unlocked it, thinking that surely she wouldnt stab him.. and that if Theo really cared that much about her, then sharing a pizza or even one slize, would not be the death of him.

He then looked at Theodore with a surprised expression when it suddenly hit him. " Wait?, so you FELL through the floors all the way down to the basement!?. How are you even alive, or does demons just have a high advanced healing, but still.. how old where you?, it must have been horrifying ". He could just imagine it, and then he didnt.. it was way to graphic for him to even think about. He could really imagine not controlling ones powers, he had the same problem.. and still had. " My mom always cast a spell over me, ever year on my birthday.. my powers are.. to powerful for me to handle, thats why i also dont rely on spells in general or magic.. cause i dont know if i will ever be able to one day.. harnest the power inside of me.. but my mom she.. shes so confident in her magic and powerful, she as the best control i have ever seen in my entire life, and she is creative with it too ". He laughed a little, before smiling to Theo. It felt freeing, just standing there and talking with someone, sharing stories. " So, if your father is part witch?, is he part of a coven then also? or.. not? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 6:37 am

//Nu ved jeg der sket meget med Nickie som karakter siden det her emne, men vil du forsætte det - eller skal vi bare afslutte det? c: <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyMan Jan 13, 2020 11:26 am

Skaber til Nickie.

// Tænker at afslutte det er bedst ^^
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  EmptyOns Feb 05, 2020 6:43 am

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can't believe this!!    I can't believe this!!  Empty

I can't believe this!!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: