Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In The Middle Of A Storm

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

In The Middle Of A Storm Empty
IndlægEmne: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 8:26 pm

___

The rain was still heavy outside. There were no cars, and no way she could make it to a hospital in this weather without causing more damged than good. There was still blood a smell of blood and fear in the air. Death around the corner. Grecia didn't understand what Erin had meant with healing, other than she most have some special ability for healing. She had taken all the pain and damged from Spencer in the matter of minutes - but now she seemed to be hanging in a tread for that choice. Grecia had put Erin on the sofa. The house was old and left behind ages ago. She had done what she haven't done in a long time. She had prayed. Prayed that God maybe would send their father their way to help Erin. Because Grecia didn't have any abilities there could save her life. "Bloody hell," she mumbled to herself and kicked the wall - and cursed as she came to realize that was a bad idea.

Grecia walked over to the window and looked out. The street was almost invisible in the storm. She folded her lips in hopelessness. Then turned around and looked at Erin. She had taken some fabric from her own shirt to stop the bleeding on Erins arm. The werewolf's claws had been pierced through but it wasn't the worst thing that had happened that day. Then she frowned a bit realizing that Erin had her phone on her. Why hadn't she thought about that? Grecia rushed over there and took the phone out, and lifted Erins hand up to use the touch ID. Then it opened. Grecia looked through the contacts and called their father.
"Hey dad," she closed her eyes and breathed out. "I'm at the Southside with Erin.. there has been a conflict.. and she healed someone.. I think.. but now she isn't looking to good," she looked down at Erin and listened to the weak heartbeat. "I think mum has something that can help, but I'm not sure. The rain is way to heavy and.. I don't know," she panicked a little and held her breath. She had not known Erin was going to show up for Kenna, but right now she actually believed maybe that was the reason she had a strange feeling to be here - because if she hadn't been. Who was to say Erin or Spencer would have made it out alive?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 9:43 pm

He was sitting alone in a restaurant, drinking the rest of his water as his meal was done. His phone vibrated on the table with the name Erin on the screen. He took the call and put the phone up to his ear. “Hey?” he answered but his expression immediately changed when he heard Grecia’s voice. He'd not arranged for them to meet, so he didn't understand why she called him from her phone. The moment she said Southside, he got up from his seat, taking cash out of his pocket to put on table as he rushed out. “I’ll be right there,” he said and hung up. Now wasn’t the time to question why the hell they were there in the first place. A million worries and thoughts crossed his mind thinking about Erin. He manipulated the clouds to stop the rain, at least just away from him while he flew towards Southside, controlling the wind to help him fly faster.

He knew exactly where to go and as he landed in front of the house, a loud thunder was heard behind him, quickly followed by a lightning. He ran through the door, immediately heading for Erin on the couch. His eyes full of concern as he looked at his unconscious daughter. He then looked over at Grecia by the window. “What has happened?” he asked, clueless to what had brought them here. He looked back at Erin, trying to feel after her pulse on her wrist. He had seen the consequence of Erin's healing before, and he knew it could potentially end in her death if she overused it. He didn’t know if they had time to go to Clarissa, but they would have to if it was the only resort. He couldn’t really heal anyone without using his blood, but even then, it wasn’t as effective as a healer. He snapped his fingers, summoning a pure-blood angel from heaven. The angel looked a bit confused around, wondering where he was, before his eyes landed on Erin and her father. Michael looked back at him as he stood in the middle of the room. “Nithael, I need your help,” he said, hoping that the angel would help restore Erin’s energy and take away some of the hurt. Nithael stepped forward. “Of course, Michael” he said with a nod, looking worried at Erin before placing his hand on her forehead, focusing his healing ability on her. Michael looked at them, hoping she’d wake up from it.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 11:41 am

It was like no time passed before he was there, it hit her a little in the heart how fast he was there to safe Erin. Grecia pushed the thought aside again and took a deep breath in when he asked what had happened.
"When I arrived, there was a werewolf and a banshee here. The banshee is a friend of mine, Spencer. The werewolf did something to him, drugged him with something I think," she bit her lower lip and looked over at Erin. "Then another werewolf showed up, a girl. The man wolf had tried to lure her out by using Spencer’s phone," she scratched her chin a little as she felt her head starting to ache. Grecia sat down by the window to not show she was out of balance, the withdraw from not taking adderal before a big fight or after was starting to kick in. "Then Erin showed up, knowing the she-wolf. I think maybe they had plans for the day or something. so, the werewolf took her hostage to get to Kenna, the she-wolf. Kenna walked up there while I tried to keep Spencer awake. Erin got back down and told me to help Kenna - so I did," she breathed out. Still feeling a bit guilty that she had let Nate get away with Kenna after she tumbled down the stairs. "But he got away with her, Erin healed Spencer - and tried to run out in the rain to get to Kenna. I ran after her and she just... collapsed," Grecia breathed out and not knowing what to do was like torture.  Grecia jumped a little when an angel suddenly appeared out of the blue. But she didn't move, not wanting the angel to judge the situation by being a hybrid. From how it looked with Grecia having small stings of blood on her skin and looking almost exhausted, with her wet hair hanging close to her face and soaked clothes. She looked like someone who could have done this, and it wouldn't be the first-time people jumped to that suggestion.

Erin's healing energy began to vibe as the touch of healing came to her forehead. She felt the burden lifted of her body as the healer took what she had taken from the banshee. Almost like she could finally breathe again, and her muscles could relax. Erin breathed out and frowned a bit by the confusion of what just had happened. Her body was meant to heal others, she had so many scars on her skin from other people’s wounds she had taken. Because that was what she was meant to do. She took a deep breath in before opening her eyes. She felt people looking at her and as soon as she got a look around. She sat up and ran a hand though her hair.
"Where is Kenna?" She asked and looked at Grecia. Almost like Erin hadn't figured out that she passed out after healing the banshee. It was first when her father was there, she put the puzzle together. “I passed out again. Didn’t I?” she took a deep breath in. Erin hated she still couldn't stay awake after more harsh healing. Maybe she would stronger someday. It wasn’t the first time, and she knew better than to just heal an unknown sickness. She was lucky she had given the banshee the viral in the end, maybe that had just saved herself from meeting the end he had been close to. Erin had heard about Grecia, a little at least. But she never seen her before today, and it was first now she actually put the last pieces together.
“Thank you for your help,” she said to the other angel and gave him a polite nod. Healing was a difficult task at times. So she appreciated when people did it for her. "But seriously. Please tell me that Spencer got to them?" she looked back at Grecia. Hated she didn't know what had happened. Grecia took a deep breath in.
"I don't know. Spencer will call okay," she assured, but was unsure if it was the truth. Grecia feared what had happened today was going to end up with something gruesome.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Michael listened to Grecia explain the situation, looking back over his shoulder at her before looking a bit around the house as she kept adding details. It sounded like a mess, one he didn’t want his daughters to be a part of. But despite the danger, he wanted them to be the kind of people who helped their friends. That’s why he couldn’t be mad at them for doing this. He returned his eyes to Grecia when she said the werewolf got away with her, wondering if the girl was still in danger or if she’d managed to escape. For now, he needed to make sure Erin was okay.

He grabbed her hand as the angel healed her, looking at her face as she took a deep breath and felt relieved when she opened her eyes. He got up to his feet as he observed her, but it seemed that she was healed. He frowned slightly at her first sentence, but quickly assumed Kenna was the werewolf that had been taken away. If he knew about the whole situation, he probably could’ve looked for her as he’d flown by. “Yeah but you’re okay now,” he said. He was worried about what would happen if she didn’t start being more careful. Erin still had a lot to learn, but he tried not to push through with training. He just wanted her to have a chance at a normal life. At least for a couple more years. Nithael smiled when she thanked him. “Someday I might be the one needing your help, Guardian,” he replied, before looking at Michael. “I hope to see you in Heaven soon,” he said. Michael looked at him with a faint smile and gave him a nod. He wanted that too, but he couldn’t take a break from his responsibilities on earth. Not for a while, anyway. He placed a hand on his shoulder, then a bright light showed up as he teleported Nithael back to heaven. He looked a bit in between the girls as they talked about someone named Spencer. “This is not how I imagined you two to meet,” he said in a low voice, feeling like God played some kind of joke on him for letting this happen. Then he looked out the window at the pouring rain. “So is anyone still in danger?” he asked. He knew if that was the case, they shouldn’t waste time catching up. But it seemed like Spencer perhaps had saved the girl, so he was a bit unsure of what was going on. He hadn’t paid close attention to the story as his thoughts had circled around Erin earlier.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 11:05 am

Erin smiled a little at Nithael's comment, it was weird having a destiny - maybe even a little bit scary. She knew about a few former Guardians, but there was never someone she could talk to - everytime one died, a new one was chosen. Then Nithael was send back to Heaven and Erin breathed out. Erin frowned a bit at first but then everything made more sense.
"Maybe not, but I have a feeling it was how everything was supposed to happen," Erin replied and looked over at Grecia. Erin was jealous in nature, a normal meeting would possibly have proved her not liking Grecia just simply in fear of her wanting to take their father away from her. Now, she had seen Grecia in action - maybe it helped a little. The next question made Erin close her eyes for a second.
"I'm not sure, possibly," Grecia replied and took a deep breath in. She had forgotten her phone at the club, so she wouldn't even know if Spencer texted her.
"It's not our fight," Erin got up and breathed out. She still had a mental connection to God at times. "At least not right now.. If we are meant to do anything, we will know," she breathed out. Erin didn't like it any bit, but she knew her voice of reason needed to be listened to. "You saw them, how are just gonna sit by and do nothing?" Grecia frowned almost disappointed.
 "We are not gonna do nothing, we are going to wait. You are going to have to trust me on this one," she looked from Grecia and over to their father.
"But we should get out of here," - "I couldn't agree more."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 9:16 am

He nodded at Erin’s comment, knowing that it was the truth. That it for some reason was better for them to meet in this way. He looked at Grecia when she said the girl could be in danger, ready to walk out the door to find her, until Erin told them it wasn’t their fight. He looked at her, narrowing his eyes slightly before he realized God had given her a sign that they shouldn’t. He was happy that Grecia had an instinct to save people and not sit by and do nothing. After all, he was sent on earth to do exactly that in God’s absence. “I can tell you’ll fit right into the family business, but if Erin says it’s not our fight, then she won’t be needing our help,” he said, looking at her before Erin said they had to get out. “Yeah,” he breathed out, knowing that it wouldn’t be long before a predator caught the scent of them. “And please, don’t ever come back here unless you absolutely have to,” he said, not questioning that this had been one of those times. He would do anything to keep his daughters safe so asking them not to go to Southside was a given. He then walked outside, standing underneath the half-roof as the rain was still pouring. He closed his eyes, focusing his energy on the weather patterns to minimize the strength of the winds and the rain so it wasn’t raining in this part of town anymore. He looked at the girls as his wings appeared behind him. “You’re welcome to come to my place if you don’t have plans, I’m sure you two have a lot of catching up to do,” he said before ascending into the air to fly towards his apartment. Arriving in front of the building, he walked up the stairs and unlocked the apartment before walking inside.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 6:01 pm

//Out <33
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In The Middle Of A Storm   In The Middle Of A Storm Empty

In The Middle Of A Storm
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Eye of the Storm