Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] Empty
IndlægEmne: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 5:02 pm

Outfit

CONTENT WARNING: Contains blood and torture
TRIGGER WARNING: Contains mention of massive genocide

Dedicated to @Michael
______

Why wouldn't he just give it a rest already? How long had she been in her demon form already, fleeing through the night as a swirling shadow that seemed to have no time for resting. She already knew who was after her; it was another self-righteous angel, bent on the fact that she was a demon. Nana stopped as she reached one of the long winding roads, looking around. She could still feel his godly presence. "Come on big guy, I didn't sell you dope, now did I?" she asked, gritting her teeth as she was not a fan of fighting. However this had been what she was trained to do, so if he wanted a fight, that was what he was going to get. "Anata wa kami ga ima made ni chikyū o akirameta to omoudeshou, (You would think God have given up on Earth by now) she mumbled to herself, looking around in the dark. She could see everything clear as in daylight, however she didn't trust if the angel would fight fair.

Sidst rettet af Nana Tors Sep 26, 2019 9:21 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 6:21 pm

The chase had gotten boring, there was no escape, no outrunning him. His endless stamina would make it inevitable. Her playing games like this with him, it had to stop eventually. “I’m sick of playing. Let’s finish this game!” he yelled as he got a glimpse of her demon form through the darkness. Finally, she’d stopped at a road and he landed a few meters from her, his wings disappearing behind him. He chuckled at her mumble in Japanese. “Even if God gave up… I would never let you demons burn this world to the ground,” he said, lifting his chin a bit as he looked at the demon. He would fight until the end of time if he had to. Acting quickly, he took out a chain of iron, swinging it at her feet so it would grab around her leg and force her to the ground. “Now… this just feels right,” he said with a cold demeanor as he walked over to her, holding the chains tightly. “This is the moment you beg for mercy,” he said, looking into her dark eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 6:30 pm

He landed, speaking like a pure idiot and it made her blood boil, however her face remained neutral. The chain came swinging at her, making her crash with the ground in a small thud, gritting her teeth as she looked up at him."Mercy?" she chuckled, shaking her head as her eyes started to glow in the dark. "Like you would know what true mercy is, you brainwashed twat," she said, struggling a bit with the chain before transforming into her demonic shape. Her teeth long and sharp, her claws long and surrounding her was smoking shadows. An unnatural laugh came from the demon as she looked at him. "You are just his slave, stupid angel," the demon spouted before jumping towards him, however she evaded him right before hitting him, darting down one of the many roads. She knew she couldn't fight him, not when he had shown himself so strong. She needed help, but how could she get help when she was out alone?
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 7:38 pm

His expression remained stoic, her words not touching anything inside of him. He’d heard many people say the same thing, that he was nothing but a mindless, obedient attack-dog. His eyes followed her as she transformed, pulling the chain back as she’d escaped it. He clenched his jaw as she called him a slave, pulling out a blade as she jumped towards him, but before hitting him, she evaded and ran away. “Son of a bitch,” he exclaimed before he ascended and flew after her. “You can’t run from me forever,” he said, wondering why she even bothered. It was a well-known fact that angels were faster than demons. He grabbed his arms around her, pulling them both to the ground with a strong force. He held her down by her shoulders and couldn’t care less if she’d suffered injuries from the fall. “You’re really fighting to not end in hell… tell me, what do you have to live for on earth?” he asked thoughtfully, before he let go with one of his hands to reach for something in his jacket.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Nana kept running, she didn't expect for him to understand, that was always the deal with angels. Stuck up know it alls that believed they had the ability to know right from wrong. The demons on Earth had evolved, fitting in to society just as much as any other creature, but it seemed like no matter how much time they spent here, there would always be grudges held against them. She grunted as he slammed against her, making her fall to the ground, burrowing her face in the dirt. His question made her scoff. "Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me, you scum," she said, gritting her teeth, but as he let go with one hand she knew she had her chance. She grabbed him, pulling him around with her immense strength and pushing him in to the dirt beneath his head. "You fucking angels and your beliefs in your God," she said through gritted teeth. She felt a trickle of blood run from her nose and down over her lip as she started bashing against his head with full force. A soul demon's strength was nothing to joke about, and for every pound he got pushed further into the earth. "Well if your God can create, he should be able to just snap his fingers and make us disappear," she grunted as she kept hitting him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 8:28 pm

He shrugged at her comment, at least he’d given her a chance to explain. In an inattentive moment, she’d pulled him around, making him drop the bottle of holy water he’d intended to use on her. He looked from the bottle at the tips of his fingers, to her black eyes. She made it hard for him to keep the feelings of hatred under control. “Oh sweetheart, I’m not just any angel,” he said, then feeling her bash his head into the dirt. A smirk forming on his lips. No matter how much she fought, she’d never be able to defeat him. “Creation is not the same as destroying but Heavens would I love to see that day come,” he said with a cold expression. He firmly believed that demons had no place in this world. She started hitting him, making him bleed, but he just closed his eyes and focused on reaching the bottle. He opened them as soon as he grabbed it. “Don’t be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God,” he said, torturing her with the words of the bible before throwing her body off him. He quickly opened the bottle of holy water and forced it into her mouth. All the wounds healed from his body. “You should’ve begged for mercy when you had the chance,” he said, studying her as the water took effect. He did let demons go from time to time. Sometimes his threats were enough to make them behave better, afraid of the consequence if they didn’t.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Nana got pushed back, her knuckles bruised and her hair a mess. His bible verses made her hiss before he grabbed her, forcing her to her knees as he popped the bottle between her lips. She could do nothing but feel the burning sensation run down her throat, like someone had poured molten lava down her neck. As the bottle was empty she screamed, feeling blood gush out of her mouth as she fell forward, catching herself with her palms. She was shaking, coughing up whatever water she could, even going so far as to put a finger down her throat to puke it all up. She gasped for air, stumbling away from Michael, shaking as she could do nothing but crawl. She crawled at her throat, feeling the burn down in her stomach as she kept coughing up blood. "The sad part?" she grunted, spitting more blood on the ground, making a pained expression as she looked at the angel. "Is that you believe yourself to be righteous - You think you know better, but guess what; you are blind to this world," she snarled, moving to her feel, still shaking as her body was weak from the holy properties of the water. "If I was your kid, would you still kill me? Would you kill your own blood if it was born the wrong species?" she demanded to know. "Fuck, everyone gives Hitler a bad rep, but he got nothing on you - slaughtering my people because you think we are unclean," she said through gritted teeth. [/color]
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:13 pm

She had no idea what his life was like. He was aware of the poison that was spreading inside of him, that he’d risk becoming what he was sent here to destroy. At the same time, he was sick of people thinking that the world wasn’t black and white. The grey zone would never rid the world of evil, because you could always doubt things.

When he looked at her, his moral compass condemned her to have done more evil than good. That’s why he’d chased her. He slightly changed expression as she asked if he’d kill his kid. “No, of course not,” he quickly said, distancing himself from the thought. He knew that there were good demons out there, but he also believed that they only represented one percent of their species. Then she mentioned Hitler and a burning rage filled his heart. How dared she? “You ignorant fool!" he yelled, kneeling down to grab her by the shoulders with a strong grip, disgusted by the comparison. "I did everything to aid and give strength to the soldiers fighting Hitler,” he said, grabbing her chin to force her to look at him. “I-I prayed every night for God to end the suffering of all those people,” he said a bit more defeated in his tone, looking down at the blood by her mouth. No matter how much he wanted to believe that God had his reasons, it just hadn’t made sense. “That’s my job. Fighting evil… and I'll continue to do that, no matter how much of a killer you or anyone think I am,” he said, letting go of her chin. “I have always prioritized saving people but all it takes is one look to see if a person is past saving. That no matter how many chances they’d get, they still won’t change their actions away from evil… Because of that I have never killed anyone who was innocent,” he said looking into her eyes. He of course knew that he wasn’t innocent either, but he’d always paid the price. People just seemed to forget that, assuming that his privilege saved him. “Now… I don’t blame you for thinking I’m all that… but if you think you don’t deserve to die, then by all means… go ahead and prove that you’ll spare innocents, that you won’t fill poor souls with drugs and that you can do good by others,” he said before standing up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:42 pm

Nana scoffed as he pulled her to her feet, spewing his words at her like she would ever believe him. "Prayed? Funny joke, while me and my kind were trying to help innocent lives in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you sat in a corner and prayed," she yelled angrily. She had seen her country suffer, she had seen what praying had led to; nothing. "I did not sit in a corner, I carried burned corpses back to their wives and children; I took children under my wing, fed them, gave them a place to stay, while you were praying?" she said through gritted teeth. She shook her head before he let her go, looking at him with anger. "Your job is not fighting evil, it's fighting a belief system that has been long outdated - what about your lovely commandments? Don't tell me you've followed them all, because that is a lie," she said angrily, her body shaking as she moved her slender arm up to remove the blood from her face. She shook her head, scoffing as she looked away in disgust from him. "Why should I ask for mercy, when I know it will never be given to me? - Even when I love I hear it is falsehood, that a demon cannot love anyone but itself, yet I have seen proof of real love," she said, moving over to lean against one of the lampposts, flickering a bit as there probably was a loose connection somewhere. Her breath was heavy, her eyes flickering as she was still in pain, but she refused to have her life ended by such a sadist. "Have you ever thought about why people do drugs?" she asked, her voice turning bitter as her body tried healing, but some of the holy water was still lingering in her. "Because they have a void; A void that your God cannot fill, because he has forgotten about them - And then it's up to themselves to find something that can make sense of this horrible world," she said, coughing again as more blood flew out of her, landing on the ground in thick clomps. Nana shook her head, leaning against the lamppost for support. "Face it angel, good and bad doesn't exist anymore, and neither does your God's love for his so called children," she said.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 11:40 pm

He’d seen first-hand would God could do, so of course he'd prayed for that help, but why did that mean he was doing nothing than sitting in some corner? “Well, you’re one of the few demons I’ve met who care about others, but I’ve done all those things too. I was constantly helping wherever I could... In every godforsaken war that this earth has had,” he said, looking up at the light as it flickered, shifting from light to darkness. He scoffed at her disbelief in him following the commandments. She probably wouldn’t believe that he only killed because God commanded him to.
She didn’t want to go to hell, but she didn’t want to ask for mercy either. He assumed that it meant she couldn’t prove him wrong. That she didn’t deserve a second chance. The talk about love made him frown, and he stood still as she moved towards the lamp post. He didn’t know what she defined real love to be. He didn’t even know if he’d ever experienced it himself. The true love that everyone talked about.

People who do drugs need help, cleansing of the body and mind – to fill the void with more drugs is never the answer,” he said. Everyone knew that it did more harm than good. “Of course it exists, you can’t seriously believe that there is good in everyone,” he said, knowing that many disagreed with him on this – angels included. He breathed out, thinking that no matter what he said, it wouldn’t matter to her anyway. He then took out a silver blade, slowly walking towards her. “I think we’ve talked enough,” he said. It was typical soul demons, always having to act wise, making him doubt his intentions and distract him from his purpose.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 11:32 am

Nana scoffed at him. Of course he wouldn't listen. It was like this with these stupid angels. They thought they had all the answers, knew exactly what to do in every situation. "Your God is a liar, promising that every one can have a chance at redemption, but I know this to be a lie," she said, not caring if he had said that they had spoken enough. She wasn't finished, and she had never let anyone stop her from speaking her mind. "You think you have the right to take lives, you think you see what is right and what is wrong," she hissed, straightening her back as she had manage to heal pretty well, the only thing left was the dried blood on her lips, going down her neck in streaks. She took a step closer, scoffing as she looked at the silver blade. How much was he really compensating for here? "I am not going to die today, and you are not hearing me beg for mercy," she said with a determined face. She was angry, mad that he had the audacity to see himself higher than anyone else. "Are you a false idol perhaps? Do you see yourself as God? - I wouldn't even be surprised if you did, seeing you clearly have a power complex," she said in a spiteful voice. "Go ahead, see if you can kill me - but I must warn you, you better act fast, because someone is coming," she chuckled. Whenever he swung the blade, she would evade it.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 1:39 pm

His eyes turned dark as she kept talking, how he wished he had more holy water to shut that mouth of hers. “You’re a monster. God couldn’t care less about creatures like you and you… you don’t deserve redemption,” he said, as if it was as simple as that. He knew he saw what was right and wrong. The difference between angels and non-angels were that they saw everything at once, not just a fragment of someone’s actions. He shifted the blade from his left hand to his right, tilting his head slightly when she boldly assumed she wasn’t going to die today. He scoffed at her next question. “It shouldn’t surprise you if I was. You’ve only talked badly about the both of us,” he said, before swinging the blade to cut her throat. When she evaded, he turned around. “And who would that be?” he asked, as he flipped the blade, reading for another attack. “I have a whole army out there,” he said, spreading his arms out. He didn't care if she had multiple people coming. The best that someone could do was help her escape, because there was no ending him. And even if she managed to flee, he knew he'd catch up to her one day.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Outfit
___

She was going to meet up with her. Grecia had just forgotten the time, so much stuff happened at the moment. She barely had a chance to relax. Grecia walked on the path, she had her headphones in and blasted some good music. Suddenly she stopped. She inhaled the smell of blood that felt the air. Demon blood. She took her headphones out and walked closer by. Grecia heard arguing in distance, which made her slow down. She knew both those voices. "Shit," she mumbled to herself before she picked up the phase again. Grecia turned herself invisible, it was a nice ability to have if you didn't want to be seen. She first showed up a little closer by, as she saw her father talking about he had an entire army. It was then she turned herself visible.
"Get away from her," she yelled as she took steps closer to them, "right now!" Her heart was racing, feeling fear pulling in her from every inches of her body. Grecia hadn't seen much of her father, but this was something she didn't want to see. "What the fuck is going on?" she looked at Nana with a worried expression. Grecia walked right up to them and turned her eyes at her father, she didn't even know what to say - all she knew was, she wasn't going to let him kill Nana. Grecia took a step in so she was half way between them. "No one dies tonight," it wasn't up for debate, it was simply how she wanted it. Grecia knew he hunted the dark creatures he saw as evil and bad. But Nana wasn't like that, Grecia had seen that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Nana made sure to evade his brutal cuts, however he did manage to cut her arm, cutting open her leather jacket, making her cuss. The guy spoke like a maniac. Did he actually believe this bullshit he was spitting out? Nana knew she couldn't keep evading his attacks, it was either running away now or break her promise of getting killed. She took a sharp inhale of the cold wind and that was when she heard the lovelies voice she had ever heard. Nana stumbled, trying to keep her balance as her eyes looked to the beautiful hybrid standing between her and the angel. "Get away from that maniac," Nana said, pleading the hybrid to get away. She didn't trust that angel for a second, and if she got hurt, the world wouldn't stand anymore. She reached out, touching Grecia's arm, feeling her heart pound. She then looked with angry eyes to the angel. "I swear to your unforsaken God that if you as much as touch her," Nana said, looking directly at the angel with burning eyes.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 5:09 pm

He raised his brows in surprise when Grecia showed up, but his expression quickly turned serious as she was defending the demon. “Stay out of this,” he commanded and walked closer to her. “You have no place here if it’s not to fight by my side,” he said in a lower voice, looking conflicted into her eyes. What the hell was she doing, trying to defend this demon? Acting like some diplomat. He raised his gaze towards the demon when she threatened him, frowning slightly. “Oh. This is just outright disappointing,” he said as he realized their relationship to each other. He quickly pushed Grecia with the back of his hand to move her out of his way, his strength forcing her to move but not in a hurtful way. It was only to annoy the demon. “Then what?” he asked, strengthening the grip around the blade. His gaze shifting between them. He didn’t like the scenario one bit. Had it been anyone else, it would have gone a lot different, but now he was conflicted. The emotions were right under the surface, restrained and controlled, but he knew he couldn’t keep them contained for long. Not with his daughter involved. If Grecia was so set on defending the monster, he would have to admit defeat.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 5:37 pm

"That is bullshit and you know it," she said a bit more spiteful than she wanted to. She wasn't going to stay out of this, and the by his side crap could wait for another day - she wasn't going to risk Nana's life. Grecia took a deep breath in to contain her temper her blooddemon craved for her to act out on. She felt the touch of the demons skin on her arm. Just before she could say anything she was pushed away. "Hey," she hissed in protest of his action.  Grecia wasn't okay with this situation. "She is my friend," she tried to get through to him. She knew she couldn't hurt her father, she had just got him back.  However, she was stubborn. She couldn't tell if it was the demon part of her that tried to save a fellow demon, or the angels sympathy that knew there was more to the world than evil and good.  Grecia looked over at Nana.
"Its okay, " she gave Nana a little smile of comfort. "He is my father," she breathed out before returning her eyes looking at him. It was the first time she had called him that in front of him. Grecia took a deep breath in.
"I'm not staying out of this, call it disappointing or whatever you want. I'm not leaving," she took a step forward but didn't remove her eyes from him for a split second. She could feel her heart beating violently in her chest, trying to figure out what to expect from this - but all the thinking and all the emotion hiding in the shadows, was just giving her a headache.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 6:28 pm

"Excuse my phrasing, your father is a maniac," Nana said, frowning at the discovery. She knew Grecia had never been close with her father, and now she could see why. The guy was a lunatic. She watched as he pushed her away, starting to come towards herself once again, and she walked backwards before Grecia intervened. It wasn't that Nana wasn't grateful, she just didn't want to see the hybrid get caught up in this mess. "Roku, let it go, he won't listen to reason, 'cause he has clearly lost his rhyme and reason," she said, holding a hand over the cut on her arm, breathing as calmly as she could. She felt so out of touch, her fingers getting a little numb from the bloodless. [/color]
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 10:12 pm

He didn’t think it was bullshit, no this, it was only natural. Demons and angels fighting each other. He’d already figured they were friends but he had a hard time understanding why. He didn’t want this monster anywhere near his daughter, but he also knew he couldn’t avoid it. Her being raised by a demon had clearly left its impact. Grecia sympathized with their side of things.
He sent the demon another cold look as she called him maniac. “Shut up,” he said, sick of her offensive remarks. He then kept his gaze at Grecia as she spoke. “I am dismayed that you know her. She’s as blasphemous as they get,” he said before looking down at the blood dripping from the blade. He heard what the demon said, but it wasn’t like she’d given him any reason worth listening to. She hadn’t shown a willingness to become a better person. She hadn’t told him what she had to live for. All she’d done was express hatred towards him. “But fine… nobody dies,” he said, holding the blade up in front of him before he put it away. "Tonight," he added calmly, adjusting the sleeve on his jacket before turning his eyes to Grecia. “You really believe all demons deserve to be saved, don’t you?” he asked thoughtfully.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 10:44 pm

Grecia gave Nana a not-now-look, before returning her gaze back at her face. Nana had always been a very bold person, just saying thing that came to her mind. Grecia took a deep breath in and shook her head when she claimed her father had lost his rhyme and reason. She refused to believe that. Because if you gave up on one thing, you were more likely to give up everything in the longer run. Grecia knew it most be weird to see her ones daughter go against ones believes and duties. She wondered what Erin was like, raised close to him - did she hate demons as well? Grecia tried blocking out the scent of blood. She watched him carefully, not because she was afraid of him. She was just careful for Nana's sake. His question made her take a deep breath in.
"Perhaps," Grecia breathed the inhaled air out and looked shortly at Nana before she looked back at her father. "Our at least till they give me a reason not to," she would lie if she said there wasn't demons out there who were evil. She had met evil in her life, however she still chose to believe, that it wasn't everyone who was controlled to go that way. Grecia walked up to her father standing in front of him, as she reached out and touched his arms.
"Thank you," she almost whispered, sure he would hear it. Grecia didn't take her eyes from him till she turned around. Grecia walked over to Nana and looked over her wounds. "We need to get you to the hospital or a healer of some sort," she smell of the blood made her throat itch. "Its okay, I got you." She whispered with a small smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Nana gritted her teeth, she was determined not to show weakness as long as the angel was watching her like that. Even if he promised not to kill her tonight, she was sure that if he got the chance he would do it some other time. She watched as Grecia came closer, looking at those light brown eyes she had once spent hours looking in to. Where had that time gone? Nana's feelings had not changed much since then, but she also couldn't let a free spirit like Grecia be locked up. "It's fine, it will heal on it's own," she mumbled, not willing to admit that her arm was actually burning a bit. She knew that blade must've been blessed or something, because it felt almost like venom stinging in her. "You can have a sip if you want - I know you well enough to know you don't drink enough," she said, looking at the hybrid with careful eyes. She cared for Grecia, even after all these years she could've sworn that it felt like no time had passed. She gave Michael a glare, narrowing her eyes as she studied him. "I knew you were a hypocrite," she scoffed, before returning her eyes to Grecia. Nana always had a rather stern look on her face, but it was like when she looked at the hybrid in front of her, her features softened somewhat. "We should've planned to meet earlier, roku," she said with a faint smile on her lips, feeling lightheaded from the holy power spreading through her system.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Trust me, this demon has given me plenty of reason,” he said. She'd only done everything to make him despise her more than he did initially. He smiled faintly when his daughter thanked him, hoping to God this wouldn't prove to be a mistake. Deep down he knew he would end up regretting it, but he wanted to believe that his daughter was right about her. He made a disgusted expression at the demon offering her blood to Grecia. He refused to let that happen in his presence. “That’s not going to happen. If she needs blood, she will drink mine,” he insisted and stepped towards them. He looked between them, wondering how they knew each other, but at the same time he didn’t want to know. “She’ll find her own way to a healer,” he said, looking at the wound on her arm. Even if he called upon an angel with healing abilities, he knew they wouldn’t want to heal a demon – especially not one who’d harmed him. He then stepped back, spreading his wings open behind him. "Are you coming?" he asked Grecia, expecting her to leave the demon behind.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 8:36 am

Grecia rolled her eyes slightly as Nana offered her some blood. She wasn't going to take it, but before she even answered to the suggestion her father interfered once more.
"I'm not gonna drink from any of you," she pointed out and looked at both of them. Grecia felt stuck in the middle ground. Their strong personalities made her conflicted. Grecia took a deep breath in when he said she would find her own way to heal. Of course Grecia knew that Nana could take care of herself. However, she didn't want to leave her father. She felt like she was that little girl again, but this time with a choice to follow him or risk him being gone forever. "One second," she looked at her father and took out her phone. Then she looked back at Nana.
"My uncle gave me this number in case of anything really. I need to tag along with my father, making sure you aren't a target anymore.. so please, just call the number and stay out of trouble," she looked at Nana with begging eyes. "Please," she added in the end and folded her lips together. "I promise when you call he will be here in a flash," she knew about her uncle and his little Legened of Gaia thing. She knew they would help. It tasted bitter in her mouth the feeling of leaving anyone behind right now. she hated it. However, she knew Nana would forgive her for tagging along with her father. but she wasn't sure how her father would react to her not going with him. It was a while since she had used her own wings to fly. Mostly because they didn't look so snow white as others. She let her wings out and the light grey colored feathers looked almost like silver.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 10:35 am

Nana sighed, scoffing softly as she shook her head at the way her father was acting. He hadn't been there in the past when her and Grecia had been together, so why was he showing up now? She looked at the number on the screen, listening to the hybrid, but they both knew Nana was too filled with pride to ask for help. "I can't accept and you know that," she said, placing a hand over Grecia's phone and lowered that hand. Just touching her skin made her feel back in that old house, but she needed to pack those feelings away. She had made up her mind a long time ago. Nana reached up, touching the hybrid's cheek before pulling her down in a brief kiss. "Go, I have kept my promise to stay alive this far, right?" she whispered, letting go of her face and took a step back as her wings came out. "Come find me some time - We got some catching up to do, roku," Nana said before transforming in to her shadow like demonform. Her magenta eyes looking at Grecia for a second longer before disappearing in to the night.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 12:42 pm

He tipped his head when she told him one second, waiting patiently. His daughter was too good for her own good, offering the demon help like that. It didn’t come as a surprise when the demon refused it. She had not bowed down or shown weakness, even as the holy water burned her insides. “Jesus Christ,” he said and made an uncomfortable expression when she kissed his daughter, feeling the desire to stab her in the face, but restrained himself from acting out. Instead he just glared at the demon with a burning rage. When she left, he turned his eyes to Grecia with a serious expression. “Don’t you dare as much as think about finding her,” he said, feeling his stomach tie knots at the thought of them kissing. “So you two used to be a thing?” he then asked, feeling like he needed to know their history after this. He hated that he had let the demon go, so the least Grecia could do was stay away from her. “Let’s go,” he said, ascending into the air and heading home.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Grecia wished that Nana would just except the help, but of course she didn't. She frowned a bit as Nana touched her cheek, feeling some emotion awaken in her - but was unsure what they meant. A lot had happened since they met last time, a lot of feelings had been frown around like a tornado. It was like a punch in her stomach when Nana pulled her down for a kiss, but not in an unpleasant way - more in a, the timing wasn't right for this way nor the situation. Of course her father commented on it. She would in this case be surprised if he didn't. Grecia watched Nana fly away and took a deep breath in. Then she moved her gaze over to her father and looked at his way to serious expression.
"The 'don't you dare' thing, its not really my cup of tea," she crossed her arms a little and raised a brow slightly. "Back around in the 1600," Grecia replied honestly. Grecia didn't know why Nana had kissed her, a thought was to piss off Grecias father - which was a successful mission if it was the case. However, she wondered a little what it had been about but convinced herself to let it go for now.
"Don't worry to much about it," she frowned a little by her own thoughts and nodded. Grecia followed him as he ascended into the air.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]   God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW] Empty

God has forsaken us, you idiot [CW+TW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII-
Gå til: