Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Through it all

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Through it all   Through it all EmptyOns Sep 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Calista: Outfit
Izabelle: Outfit
Raymond: Outfit

Dedicated to @Nahemia
______

It was not as warm as it used to, but that didn’t stop Calista from wearing whatever was in fashion. She had toned it down a bit, decided that going full on glam for just seeing her friend might startle the very boyish female. However she always did bring her touch of class to everything she wore, wether it be attitude or jewelry. The months had been hard on her, doing more work that was required by her mother, being sent all over Europe to join up with model agencies and it felt like the list just went on and on. She had written a text to Nahemia, knowing that she might be busy, but if luck was on her side, they could at least grab a coffee together. Calista wasn’t the type to get in to a relationship, she liked having no strings attached, meaning that she could travel where ever and when ever she chose. The sky above was blue, but gray skies were looming in the near distance, threathening to spew down rain from the mountains. The succubus didn’t really care much for rain, but sunshine didn’t really matter either. Minutes turned to hours turned to days. And she felt still. Days turned to months turned to year. And she was not moving. Internally she was screaming for something new to happen. She had lived long, lived good and never felt remorse for anything she had done. Her family was well off, making money in the various industries they had managed to claw themselves into, and she didn’t feel the need to work for money. She did it mostly to uphold the facade her mother loved so dearly. Moving down the streets she passed young students, some of them clearly skipping their classes at the academy to go off on an adventure in the large city of Gaia. Calista felt like no matter what she did, she never saw this sunless town as her home; no her real home was in Madrid, surrounded by the spanish culture and language. From her pocket she took out her phone, shooting a quick text to Nahemia once more, telling her she would be at their usual coffee spot in about a minute or so.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all EmptyFre Sep 13, 2019 10:17 pm

Outfit + Hair. Her shirt it closed abit more.
Her car, Chevrolet Camaro

~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no doubt that, sooner or later the clouds would burst and drag a lot of it with them from the mountains, making it worse. The demon looked to the sky, making sure she wouldn't get a surprise shower from above, but for now, it seemed that it would stay dry. She looked at her phone, smirking slightly seeing the text from Calista, the succubus she met some time ago, and had some coffee with. She’d send a message back, then slide the phone back in her pants, before she started looking for the carkeys ”Not this bullshittery” she mumbled to herself, checking everywhere in her house and finally found it after five minutes. An irritated mumble came from her as she quickly put on some black sneakers just to get going, not letting Calista wait to long. Nahemia got into her car, and quickly wrote a text to the succubus and got on the road.

As she got to Gaia, she tried to find a parking lot close to the shop, so they could get to the car without getting soaked, if the clouds would explode. As she was parked, she’d grab her phone, letting Calista know, she’d be there in a few, before she got out of the car and locked it. Her eyes flickered from side to side as she walked down the street to the coffeeshop. As she walked, she’d pull up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, so she could smoke before going into the shop. Nahe stopped outside, looking in, trying to spot Calista, but couldn’t see her through the windows, and just threw her cigarette from her and opened the door. As soon she got in, the smell of coffee hit her and she soft music in the background made her raise an eyebrow. She looked rather lost, before she started to look for Calista in the shop. Maybe she wasn’t here yet?
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all EmptyLør Sep 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Calista got to the coffee shop in time, walking in as she was not known to wait outside. She found a cozy place by the window, looking out at the people moving by. People that got places to be, people to see and things to do. There was something calming about thinking like that. Calista placed herself in a relaxed position in one of the large chairs until a worker came up to her, asking her if she wanted to place an order. She put on her famous smile, the one that could make men weak and women tremble. "I'd like a large latte machiato with a blueberry scone," she said in an almost luring tone. She didn't see herself as flirty, this was just how she spoke on a daily basis. The barista seemed a little startled, nodding and then running off to fetch her order. She exhaled, smiling a bit satisfied to herself as she leaned back. That was when she saw her come in, stretching a hand up in the air, waving as if she really didn't care people staring. "Nahemia, over here, maciza," (babe) she called, smiling at the demon as she got closer. Calista was not good at having friends, but she did try her best to keep those that she found interesting. She was loyal, no doubt about that, but she also found it hard to be nice to people she might not care for. She looked at the demon, liking the fact that she had found a girl that were taller than her. Being a model meant that she had to have certain things that set her apart, one of them being that she actually was rather tall. "How've you been?" she asked, placing a hand on Nahemia's shoulder briefly, her fingers playing with the white collar of the shirt.
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all EmptyTirs Sep 24, 2019 3:09 pm

As Nahemia saw the barista nearly run by her she smirked, already knowing what happened to the poor barista, but couldn't help but to let her lips curl into a slight smirk. As her name got called out she looked towards the familiar voice and the smirk, turned into a warm smile instead as she walked towards Calista. Nahemia raised an eyebrow towards the succubus " What in the world did you do to that poor barista" she asked before looking after the barista that was hiding behind the counter, making Calita's order ready for her. She placed herself in a chair beside the succubus " I'll survive, don't worry.. What about yourself sweets?" she asked slightly eyeing Calista's fingers playing with the white collar of the shirt, and slightly leaned in towards her hand, placing a soft kiss. What had it been since the last time she had seen Calista? Weeks? Months? In that matter, she was still as beautiful as she used to, and Nahemia wouldn't admit to anyone, that she found Calista absolutely beautiful and adored this woman, maybe because most people meant, that Calista was out of Nahe's league.. Nahe looked at the barista at the counter and then slightly over her shoudler at the succubus "Look what you've done to the poor creature Calista..." she smirked as she saw how the barista looked down at them and quickly looked another way as the person got eyecontact with Nahemia. She turned her gaze to Calista "If I'm ever like that... Kill me or something please" she said, slightly smirking.
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Calista pulled an innocent face, shrugging as if she didn't know what the demon was speaking about. She was just acting like herself, although there was a slight smirk lurking on her full lips. As they sat down, her eyes turned a little softer as Nahemia turned her face towards her hand. The small kiss was a gesture sweeter than sugar, making the skin she had touched feel like it was stinging a bit. "I hope it's better than just surviving," she said, turning her head a little sideways as she looked at the demon. She might not have been a succubus, but there was something so alluring about her. "I'm doing fine, just got back from Spain, and I'm just more or less passing by Gaia on my way to London," she explained as she let her hand fall down to the armrest. She chuckled at at Nahemia's remarks about the barista that was fast at work. "Oh, if you ever became like that, I would take full advantage," Calista said in almost a purr, leaning closer to the blonde haired souldemon. The barista came down to her with her order, he was about to leave as she coughed a bit in to her hand. The barista turned around, his eyes wide as he looked at her. "My friend would like to order as well," she said with an innocent smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Nahemia saw the smirk and already knew that Calista just was her self. She slightly shrugged and smirked "Okay, I'm fine" she said. Nahemia was lying, just so she didn't have to explain what have happened while Calista have been away. She smiled warmly at the succubus and raised an eyebrow "Are you ever gonna settle the fuck down? I mean.. I need something pretty yo look at now and then you know" she smirked at Calista after the comment. The comment from the succubus made Nahe lean in closer "I'd rather see you running around than myself" she said and bit her lip slightly. She turned her gaze to the barista that came down with Calista's order and he just stood there staring at her. Nahe couldn't help but to smirk to her self, tapping the table as she nodded at Calista's comment about her wanting to order. Nahe smiled slightly at the young man "The strongest coffee thing you've got.. I don't need cake, its only this little fatty that have such needs" she smirked as she looked at Calista. Her comment wasn't meant to do any harm, it was more as a joke, which she hoped the succubus knew.
Gæst
Gæst

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 7:23 pm

"The moment I settle down I'll get bored," Calista said. She liked the gesture, liked the flirty words and the fact that it didn't need to go further than this. Maybe it was just how things were for the both of them, as they both clearly didn't seem to want to settle down just yet. Or perhaps that was just something Calista told herself when she was feeling a little lost. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Nahemia's comment about her running around like that, finding it a little funny. As the barista came down he nodded a bit at the order before running off again. Calista smiled, reaching out to take her scone, breaking a piece off of it and placing it between her lips. She chewed for a bit, watching the souldemon by her side for a while. Admiring the way she sat, the way she held herself and didn't show any wavering in who she was. For Calista, that was a major turn on, and she couldn't help but bite her lip a little. "You know, I have been thinking about you lately," she said leaning a bit closer to the demon as if she was telling her a secret.
Sponsoreret inhold

Through it all Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Through it all   Through it all Empty

Through it all
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Brewed-
Gå til: