Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    Empty
IndlægEmne: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Tid:22:30

Sted: Southside

Vejr: det er lige begyndt regne og det tordner og lyner

Omgivelser: ingen hun har opdaget endnu

Påklædning og hår

blodsværd

Tilregnet: @Sakchai
---------------------------------------------

Marisa walked slowly she was finish with a concert in the other end of the city and she didn't have to be here, but she found it very easy to find targets for her experiments, for her it didn't matter if the person where drug free or a  addict as long the blood was magical she didn't care, after many years of trying to find a way where she could be able to use others blood for her blood magic, but she hard time finding a way but she wasn't a person known to give up and she killed many without remorse for the ones she had killed. There where many and just as many names was giving to her, the one who stuck was from the coven she was staying at as a child after her mother was killed and she got free from her biological fathers grip. It was there she had killed most of her tagrets after that she was going by the alias of Redwitch and just to be on the safe side and harder to find. She called herself mrs. Coulter even though she never been married or planed to in nearest future. There where a big scare there were her mate tattoo should have been. Marisa didn't want to know who he or she was for why bother when she was going to kill the person anyways. She heard that when the right person showed she would know. Her hearted was just gotten bigger and even though the people who inflicted the pain on her wasn't alive anymore, she was still hurting and that pain was what made her dark and cold on outside at least, but she wouldn't trust anyone again. It was starting to rain when she heard footsteps behind her and a cold laughter from a guy behind her. it was clearly he thought she was a easy target to either rape, rob or kill, maybe all of them. she felt the grip when the guy grabbed her throat and forced her up against the nearest wall. A little smile or more movement of the conner of her lips as she made him stop what he was doing by using the blood in his body. She didn't care that it much hader when the blood in his body, she wasn't the one who going to die. She grabbed his hands and moved them away from her throat " maybe you shouldn't have been so loud, I could hear you from miles away" she said with disgut in her voice. She could easily kill him by downing him in own blood, but where was the fun in that, no fun when they fought for their lives.

It was clearly the guy didn't thought she would fight back and she realize she knew him and that the coven had send him to kill her " you are working for them aren't you said letting him move again. But what she didn't see coming was Elizabeth her mentor and mother figure came shadows. Last time she had seen her was when she left the coven for good and she had sworn if she saw Elizabeth or someone else from that coven she would kill them."Dear child I can see you haven't changed your ways and it pains me to how much  hatred as swallowed you she said readying herself to fight Marisa " don't call that I was never your child and you can't blame me for you neutered this behavior in me, you wanted me to become dark and a wessel you could use. You teach me blood magic she said and as Elizabets other pawn  began moving towards her lifted up in dress grabbed throwing knife  hit him between the eyes " still hiding behind others I see, you are too scared to face me, but this time you I am not letting you go i did warned you not com seeking me out" she said and the took knife out death guys head. made a sword out of his blood. She attack furiously. Her anger was showing. wasn't long before Elizabeth lied still on the floor. She found flask where she with her powers took all the blood. she couldn't use it before she came home. Thunder crashed though the skie and broke the silences.
Powers had taken a toll on her body and she sat down and as sword turned pool of blood with her sitting in the middle of it. turning some of the yellow dress red why did come you knew i would kill you, you should stayed out of my way" she said to the death copse on floor. She didn't sound sad or remorseful over the death bodies of people from her past. breath was deep she lucky that she didn't have to use her powers more than she had, because then she will lost her consciousness.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptySøn Aug 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Sakchai had, so far, been using this night to survey most of the area that he usually worked in - which was the darker, more sinister parts of Southside, the ones where police would never dare enter, unless you really wanted to play chances with their very lives. Nobody here would ever give up any of their business willingly - Sakchai included, with the drug and weapons dealing he did most days. Tonight was an off day though, as he had someone else doing that work for him today, while he himself surveyed the area to figure out what was happening. As happened so often when he did this, he was in his ocelot form while doing this, the claws allowing him to rather easily scale the buildings to survey everything from that higher vantage point.

Here, he spotted, and heard, a fight nearby... Which caught his interest, as they so often did. Slowly, calmly, he went closer to it, and watched, fascinated by the woman's apparent ability to manipulate blood. That was rather useful... Maybe they could use someone like her in some of Hydra's other operations? He himself had no use for her, but he could see how Seth could, perhaps. But he wasn't going to greet her in this form. It was small, gave him an amazing night vision, and was generally the best option to spy on anyone, but for greeting purposes, it wasn't really an option, as human speech wasn't possible with a cat's vocal chords.

So, silent as the night, he jumped down from the boulding into an alleyway just next to the one where the woman and her now dead opponents were, and here, got back into his usual human shape, stroking a hand through his hair and quickly using his pocket mirror to ensure that everything looked as it should, before he put it back in his pocket, and stepped out from the shadows, to look at her with a slight bit of the genuine interest visible in his eyes. "That was quite a show you put up here, I must say." he calmly said, without the slightest bit of an accent to his voice, as he had grown up learning both Thai and English, so he hadn't ever suffered any of the problems other native Thai speakers had with the English language.

Already like this, even though the woman was sitting down, it was obvious to him that she, like so many others, were taller than him - and looked older, too. But looks could, after all, be so very deceiving... He was living proof of that. People often thought him to be a young, innocent boy, and he utilized that to his full advantage as often as he could.

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyMan Aug 12, 2019 8:54 am

she looked up as the silence was broken by a voice, she knew looks could be deceiving, which was why she stood up and took her knife there was hidden under her  even though her body had taken a big strain by using her powers and not using powers almost over using them.  She was ready to fight if she had to, but it it really didn't seem like he wanted a fight, but she knew never to trust no one but herself, But she  stopped pointing her knife at "well thank you I think" she said with clearly english accent voice. She spend a long time in England and learned to blend in even though she wasn't from around here born raised in Salem you wouldn't know acept if you worked with the coven she was running from. She then turned around " if you saw all of it you know if you're a threat to I will kill you or die trying, so are you threat?" she asked and her eyes got a bit smaller. She knew there was something in his blood there made him special and if she had to she could use blood. But somehow he also woke a curiosity in her about him. It wasn't many who after witnessing her using her powers came to talk with her. Everyone found her blood magic and her abilities to manipulate blood dangerous and dark, something you shouldn't do, but she didn't care she was tired of people assuming she was bad. She learned that things scared people especially things and witches powers they usually killed it of. Just like her mother, she was 8 at that time and after that nothing was like it was. She let the rain wash some of the guys blod of  her hands " you are very brave, people tend to run in a other direction when see my powers and you do not seem to be scared of me?" she half asked and half wondered why he didn't seem to be scared of her.

Marisa learned in a young age that if you could strike a fear in to people and creatures alike you could be most powerful person, but it also meant that friends wasn't a thing hanging on trees, not that she wanted friends they would become a target by people who wanted her death. No it was better being alone and broken because then there where nothing to hold one back, nothing anybody could use against you.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyOns Aug 14, 2019 12:00 am

A soft smile was visible on Sakchai's lips as he watched her turn around and look at him - the knife in her hand, pointed at him, did nothing to deter him... If anything, it only made his smile a slight bit wider. She was feisty... He liked that, and was damn sure she'd fit right in with a lot of other people under Hydra's command, with as many of them as he knew by now.

"It was indeed a compliment - so take it all in. It's not often I compliment someone." and that was as true as it could be -his arrogance often made sure that he didn't notice what others did, but this had been too delightful to watch, to not want to have a closer look and be slightly impressed by it. But just slightly... He very, very rarely got impressed to the point of getting to the 'wow' factor that most people seemed to reach pretty easily.

"Oh, no - to you, I'm no threat at all. You can rest assured that I'm not hereto harm you. Rather the opposite - I have a proposition for you, instead." he then calmly said. To most people he could be a constant threat, but to her,right now? He didn't want her to think of him as any threat at all.

"Oh, but that's their loss, isn't it? Fleeing from something so unusual,so remarkable - it is rather rare to see an ability like that in action. Really,who wouldn't want to study that? I certainly do. Which is why you've caught my interest, miss...?" he said, his tone that of politely asking a question at the end, while he softly raised one eyebrow, waiting for her to give him her name. It was always so much easier to get into deeper talks when you knew people's names, after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyOns Aug 14, 2019 10:47 pm

She looked at him and saw his smile getting bigger as he spoke to her, she found it weird that he didn't feared her like everybody else who had seen her powers at work, he looked like a child who gotten his best christmas present ever, but maybe it because he was the first person who dared to talk to her after she used her powers and it confused her a bit. She liked to be feared and see every one in her space feel what she did as a child. She love when people trembled with fear when they crossed her or saw her powers in use, but usually they didn't survive she couldn't risk people telling something to cops or everyone else stop her, but now she really didn't know how to act. People did rarely compliment her, at least not in these kind of situations and wasn't because she let them, she often ended up killing them, but she did need money and she often played concert as the one she did right before she ended up her with him.  he fascinated her a bit and slowly she began to find herself liking him for the courage he showed. She smiled " I feel so special it is so rarely people compliment my powers, this kind of magic, blood magic is very dangerous people tend to fear it therefore. The other one controlling others blood is a plus, but very new to me, but I liked it nonetheless" she said and for the first time smiled even though it wasn't very big and looked kind of forced, but she did rarely smile and when she did it was when she emerged in work to find a way to use other magical beings blood for her magic instead of own.

she didn't notice the rain anymore her attention was fully on the stranger in front of her, when he told her about his proposition for her, she raised her eyebrow slightly, he didn't say much, but it was enough to peak her interest in him and what he had to say even more" and what is that proposition you have I am intrigued and that's a  thing I rarely do is getting intrigued" she said in calming voice. She normally worked alone and she didn't do good in working together. The people she killed today was sign about that, but maybe they have what he could offer. she listen when he talked about her abilities " as I said before it dangerous you can end up killing one self if you're not careful and that's why I am collecting beings with magic in there working on way so don't have use my own blood to magic things on matter" she said did almost as Elizabeth was told her about using blood magic. Elizabeth didn't nothing to stop her. " By way I am Mrs.Coulter or redwitch Marisa or whatever you want to call me, I have many names and one more doesn't matter" she said when she found out he was waiting for name.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyTors Aug 15, 2019 1:00 am

"What can I say - I tend to like dangerous things. They're so much more fun, you know?" what was the point in trying to play things safe anyway when he killed as often as he did, and was constantly involved in illegal deals? There was no point in trying to play it safe, because he wouldn't be able to live his life like that. He'd been going at it like this for almost two hundred years, no way in hell was he going to change how he lived his life at this point in time. And especially not when he was lucky enough to witness something as interesting as this! Maybe he could even get to learn some of it off of her? Now that he could do regular magic, maybe this could be learned, too...

But he liked seeing that small smile on her lips - at least she didn't perceive him as any kind of threat anymore, just what he wanted... This meant she would be a bit more open to his offer, at the very least. "Well, before I tell you, let me ask you - have you ever heard about Hydra, or any of his operations?" Hydra was Seth's cover name for his entire operation, and he was sitting very heavily on the drug trade in the area - and dabbling into all sorts of other illegal practices. Anything illegal you needed done, you could get him to send people out for, as long as he got whatever payment he wanted. Her powers could be pretty useful for some of the tasks that came up every once in a while.

"Like I said before, danger is no obstacle to me - I like it. I live with a lot of potential danger on a daily basis. I doubt it'd change much in my life. But tell me, Mrs. Coulter... Is this something that can be learned, or do you need a certain talent for it beforehand?" because if you had to be born with some of it, he wouldn't even entertain the though of maybe learning it someday... But if it could be learned, he'd certainly want to see more of it and maybe learn it for himself. Then he'd just need something to convince her... But that shouldn't be a problem as soon as he got to know her just a little bit better. "By the way - I'm Mr. Somsri, or, if you'd rather go with Sakchai, that's fine, too."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyTors Aug 15, 2019 8:27 pm

she looked up in the sky, but did listen carefully as he spoke to her, she working in her mind to find out if she heard of any with the name of Hydra, it didn't ring a bell she she shake her head " I can't say I have, I mean Hydra is a rare name and if I had come across one with that I think I would remember" she said even though she didn't tell him that part of her memory was gone one side effects of her powers she didn't like. she took a deep breath and looked at him " and you want me work for him? she asked calmly it was what she guessed he wanted her to, but she could be wrong. She looked at sky as thunder roared though the sky and the light scared skies for a second " you mean blood magic, you can but it is long and dark road to take, and you have to be kind of prepared to take it. The other power to manipulate blood is one I got a couple years I cant't remember how, but I think came because of my blood magic" she said as she again took her knife and cut a little wound in her hand big enough that the blood she needed came than she use her powers to manipulate the blood and made rune as mumbled a few words in latin and then it was like rain around them stopped making them wet and tried to avoid hitting them " blood magic is a forbidden practice of magic at least there where i was from, it one most dark kind of magic, but the only thing it does is making your spells stronger. It doesn't make the user stronger actually you can die just as easy as everyone else if not even more because you have to use your own blood" she said and took a break from talking. Normally she didn't talk much about it because walls and roads  tend to ears where you least expected it. She wasn't scared of people finding out hunting her down, she could deal with it, what she couldn't deal with was people like him, there want to learn it.
They didn't know what they had do for it. It wasn't just like something you learn it made you dark, even though she used and still did she didn't want to lead others down that road.

But he did seem to know the risk she had told twice already, but she did hope he didn't wanted her to learn him, she never was a good teacher, she easily lost her temper and mad when people didn't learned in pace she wanted them to. Rage for was fuel the darkness that fuel the lust for revenge and that's learn it and no one in her did stop her.    

Runnen hun brugte
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyFre Aug 16, 2019 12:20 am

"Really? Well, you're one of the few, then... Or you just don't dabble in the things I thought you might... Oh well. You're completely right, though - I think you'd fit right in with most of us working with Hydra... We have all sorts of people in the organization... Whatever someone needs done, can be done... For the right prize, of course. It would be an excellent opportunity to get to explore your ability further, I'm sure." he calmly explained - which was of course enough to explain exactly what they did and how she might fit in, but still not revealing more than what you could find out about if you just asked around. He knew Seth didn't like someone saying all too much until he'd approved of the person getting to work with them, after all, so that's why he kept to just the necessary information, not a single thing more than that... Everything was on a need-to-know basis within Hydra's operations, anyway.

"That's what I was hoping to hear..." he then said, a soft smile on his lips as she told him the blood magic could indeed be learned. "And you can't scare me off with that speech, either - if you knew the dark roads I've already taken, you wouldn't even bother to warn me." his looks led most people to believe he was just a small, cute, innocent young lad, when in all reality he was quite the nasty motherfucker if you ever crossed his path and he decided he didn't like you. He had lost count long ago of the people he'd killed, or whose lives he had fucked up irrevocably - and he didn't feel the slightest bit of remorse or guilt for any of it. He got what he wanted from the people he'd messed up, and that was all that mattered to him.

When she mentioned the magic being a dark and forbidden one, too - he simply shrugged. "My magic is already dark - I killed my first mate. Hated her guts. So... Really, I'm already doing everything most witches have told me to stay away from." he said this calmly, almost casually, as if it was everyday you met someone who'd been able and wanting to kill their mate... Which it really wasn't. He'd only met one or two witches who'd gained access to dark magic through this, and well, by now it was probably fifty years ago or so, that he'd killed his first mate, and gained the dark magic... After which he'd gotten the new mate mark, that was still very much visible on his collarbone, hidden right now by his suit. Of course, this very obviously gave away that he was part witch, but he still hadn't given her any clues as to just what other races were hidden in him - and he wasn't going to, if he could help it. The more secrets he could still keep, the better.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyFre Aug 16, 2019 2:12 pm

She was quiet in some time as she than smiled he really wanted to learn it, but she was still a bit skeptic about her being the one to teach him. But he never did say directly that he wanted her to teach him. He could probably  find some else to teach him, but then again they where probably hard to find. She started to walk closer " guess I could learn you how to use blood magic, but maybe I could get some of your blood in exchange for teaching you to use it, I rarely do anything for free" she said knowing that for him to be able to use blood magic that there must be some magic in his blood and that why she took the opportunity get some of it. She was also sure if she just said no,  he wouldn't stop bothering her. Marisa started to walk not to fast, but if she should teach him she wanted to do it indoors somewhere no one would disturb them. Some time after he confirmed what she already knew that he somewhat was magic. She still did walk but remembered that she didn't answer him about work proposition for her. She was best at working alone but for some reason she found this kind of job fun least more fun than pretending to be a normal pianist play concerts after concerts. But again what was normal, because what normal for her, people saw as dark twisted and something you had to punished for. Marisa stopped " I mean I could be a spy or something  you don't know I could be betraying you Hydra or anyone, we just met what makes you so sure that I would fit in under Hydras command. I have betrayed people before" she said kind of mysterious. She had been known to work for those kind of people before and than she killed someone for blood to her project and she to had leave because they wanted her death. Not that she cared she was very capable of defending herself, She hadn't met someone yet there was match for her skills and of course there where her powers to.
She turned and looked to see Sakchai was following her, she wasn't someone did good with confinement, but if didn't try how would you know if it would work.

No one was in her mind  born dark, neither was she, but when you as eight year old child see your mother burned at the stake because someone thought she cast a spell on him to make a baby. She was that baby there was the fault in all this. The  Mayor her father and hole Salem watch while her family burned. It sparked the hate and darkness in her, she was forced to grew up in a age where you should be able to learn grow. Life was a living nightmare and stil was " do you know of place where we could be indoors and not getting disturbed I don't have anything to do so lets us start your teaching in blood magic" she said with a smile on her lips. It was hard work to wake magic in ones blood, but when you did you freely use it as want som limitations as it could lead to blood loss and tainted user blood ways she didn't understand.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Indeed, Sakchai was really quite eager to learn this - it seemed rather practical, and anything that could make his spells even stronger than they were now, was welcome, almost no matter the consequences. The promise of getting stronger magic was just all too tempting to really worry about the consequences. It wasn't like he wasn't already going to hell, after all - not that he thought he'd have all that bad a time if, or when, he got there... Being half demon and all, it should almost feel like a second home to him, shouldn't it? At least that's what he thought it should. But no matter - right now, it was the blood magic that was incredibly tempting, and he had a user of it right in front of him. Perfect.

But of course, she wanted something in return - everybody did, for doing other people a favor... He would've been the same, in her situation, after all. So he simply smirked and shrugged. "Fair's fair, I suppose. Would a vial be enough for you?" he asked, pulling out an empty one from one of his inner pockets. Brewing potions as often as he did, he almost always had vials of some kind on his person.

"Oh, don't worry. You won't be the first one to have betrayed lots of people, to enter the group... You'd have to speak with Hydra first, too, of course, before we'd ever let you in on any job, but that's pretty mandatory. He doesn't want anybody working for him, or people under him, before he's met them personally and given the approval." Seth was indeed a person who wanted to know every single person working under him, if nothing else then so he himself could hunt them down later, should they do something he didn't like.

He calmly followed her, one hand holding the other wrist behind his back as they walked along, and he simply nodded when she asked him if he knew of any indoors place where they would be free of disturbances. "Of course. Right this way." he simply said, and turned to walk in the direction of the industrial part of town - he had a rather large warehouse down by the docks, close enough to the ones Seth worked in, but also far enough away from them to be able to do his own stuff in relative secret, there. Before too long, they got there, and entered. There were a few people shuffling about in there, but the moment he simply looked at them, and did a small, casual move of his head towards the door, they all put down whatever they were doing and left - it was quite clear they feared him enough to do whatever he wanted, the instant he told them to. "Here we are. I trust this is enough space to be able to train in?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyTirs Aug 20, 2019 8:24 pm

when she looked at people around them, and they seemed to disappear when Sakchai nodded his head at the door, they respected him enough to go. she than looked at room it self, ít wasn't room per say more warehouse as they where alone she turned to look at him. It's was a perfect place to started his training " it's perfect first you have have to awoke the magic in your blood, it's quite simpel and something I can help you with she said and this time she again took her knife  and cut a even bigger hole in her hand the way  is kind of curse of the blood, it's that curse there is going to awaking your blood, but have in mind blood will tainted forever and there no going back, but you can choose not use it[/b]" she said taking break while she waited  bit before she kept going " for every time you use it your blood will get more tainted and corruptions is inevitable you grow colder and more empty every time you use it, that why people fear it, not like it make invincible, but fact that you're blood get tainted and it makes you dark scare them and that why it's forbidden and and dangerous said and started to manipulate the blod so it started to form the rune of death it she didn't wait any longer because she did want that blood "imperium sanguis obscurum" she said as she sent rune against him, It reminded her of the way she gotten it. Elizabeth and others had seen the rage in her and did this to her, pain as she felt like she exploding because her blood was boiling warm  . But after some time it went away and made able use blood magic "do you feel it, the burning sensation?" she asked as fell to floor, it was a hard feat but she had don it helping achieve the use of blood magic.
She could teach runes but  she didn't what kind of magic he used, but he could use it now.

She nodded as asked if a vial was enough " it's all I could ask for" said breathing some deep breaths as looked up at him " I use rune magic, but I don't know if you use runes or spells, but you can use blood either way, I need 5 min to regain my strength and than if you want I can teach some runes you can use and how you use them in your blood magic" she said and smiled one thing was to be able a other thing how to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyOns Aug 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Sakchai's gaze followed the guys on their way out, and the calm smile returned once they had left and closed the door behind them. He nodded at her words - good, good, he guessed they'd need a big place for this, anyhow. He quietly took off the outer jacket, lying it on a table in the corner, before running a hand through his hair, making sure it still looked good, before walking back into the middle of the room to her, awaiting what had to be done, and simply smiling at her words about what this type of magic would do to you. Not as if he cared at all, with how he already was.

"Doesn't sound any worse than what people call me every day, already." he simply said - and they were right, after all. He was already cold and cynical, a psychopath, so - would there really be all that big a difference in the way he behaved after this? He couldn't see how much more it could change than what the dark magic and his demon genes had already done to him. And he didn't mind one bit - who needed all of those emotions anyway? "Just skip all of the warnings. I'm sure I want it - having seen what it did to your magic." he then said, with the small, calm smile back on his lips.

But he wasn't prepared for the warmth and pain as the rune hit him. He was used to pain, though - so he didn't show any sign of it hurting. What did happen, though, was that he lifted a hand to place it on his chest, right where the rune had made contact, the spot from where he felt the searing heat diffusing into his entire body, and as it did so, he felt a reaction much the same as when he was near holy objects - that it brought out some of his more demonic aspects. He didn't change form, but still, his eyes turned completely black, and the fangs he had in his demon form appeared as well, and were clearly visible when he looked over at her again. The eyes were usually the most unsettling part for others -mainly due to the fact that the whites of his eyes turned black, as well, not just the iris. "I do," he said, his voice just a bit lower, slightly growly, compared to the usual one - apparently, the voice he had in his demon form was showing, too. He had slowly dropped to his knees while clutching the front of his shirt, the only way he allowed some of the pain to show, since he could feel he'd fall over if he tried to keep standing.

"I haven't ever used runes... But I wouldn't mind learning."
he then answered her question, about the kind of magic he used. He'd used spells and not runes his entire life, as spells were also easier to pour into the potions than rune magic was. But right now, he was mainly waiting for the intense burning feeling to dissipate, just a little bit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyTors Sep 12, 2019 7:10 pm

she began after her break. She started with the knife and cut again a wound, but normally she would draw it with help of the other power, but she didn't after she drawn so much blood she could she used her thumb
to begin draw arune and when she finish with rune it started glowing in weak color of red, but the glow got stronger and stronger as light around began to disappear, the only thing  they ended up to see wasd the glowing rune on the floor, it one of few usually never would use, but thought to herself that if one day had get away for troble he could use blind people with it. When she sure he seen the rune she to her and erased it and light came back to room " now show me it your turn" said giving him the knife. She did have a rune book at home I maybe would find useful, and lessons where from over and she was sure she would have a chance to give it to him. she waited for Sakchai to do what she did.
She knew that because he was half witch may not be as strong a spell as hers, but blood would help a little and as long as there with blood she trusted that able to do it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    EmptyTors Sep 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Sakchai was, to be truthful, rather grateful for the small break, as it allowed him to catch his breath again, and get himself up to a stand once more, slowly getting used to the burning feeling the magic had left in him right now, making it feel like his blood was halfway burning in his veins.

He observed her drawing the rune rather intently, eyes following the lines as she drew them, until he had to shield his eyes a bit, as the light grew incredibly intense, until she stopped it again, and he could see normally once more. At her words, he nodded, but he took off the jacket first, and rolled up the sleeves of the dress shirt - before letting himself change into his demon form, before he'd do anything like this with his magic. His magic was always more powerful if he was in his demon shape, probably because he himself was just stronger like that? At least, that was his guess. So, now with four arms - these clothes had been enchanted to change with whatever form he had, so, of course, there was sleeves for four arms now, not two, and a hole in the pants for the tail, he took the knife from her in one of his four hands.

And with it, he cut open not just one thumb, but three - so that it was only the one on the hand holding the knife that didn't get cut. He was used to doing very precise tasks with all four hands at once, like his potions, so really, this was just making things more effective, making it go faster for him, as he now had three hands to draw the rune with, and so he did, concentrating on that feeling he'd gotten used to feeling whenever he used his magic, and feeling it flow through him, stronger than before, with an added thwang of heat, as the rune began to glow, just like hers. He might only be a quarter of a witch, but he'd trained intensely for as long as he'd known he had magic - and he'd discovered it when he was ten, so that was quite some years, after all.

// Dæmon formen. Han vokser forresten fra sine 162 cm til ca. 195 cm i denne form. Wink
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai    No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare-  Sakchai    Empty

No one or nothing is holding me back don't stand in my way but you're welcome join me if you dare- Sakchai
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You promised you would always come back, why didn't you come back?
» While thy branches mix with mine, ⁠and our roots together join
» Great that you could join! - Pin
» Alright, I'll join. - Veronica
» Here We stand Agian//Norma//

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: