Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol Empty
IndlægEmne: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 3:15 pm

It was far from news that Calla had trouble dealing with her bloodlust, but after her fallout with her father - it had only gone worse every day. She was clever enough to know it was his doing, her father always had a hidden puzzle piece in his sleve. Calla had stayed with Marcus ever since, it was the only place she truly felt home. It was a strange feeling, but she loved it. Usually she would have went out by her own, and leaving her fate up to herself  -but this time was different. It wasn't because she wanted to put Marcus in any type of danger, but lying about where she was going wasn't an option.
So here they were walking through the forest, she had used a location spell to figure out where her mother had placed her disaster to a father.
"I warn you. He doesn't look like he could hurt a fly, and even through he is without his powers right now. He has a way of using his words to get under your skin," she warned as they slowly got closer to the cave. "If he is in his usually mood, he knows that I'm coming," she added in a small sigh.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Outfit
______

”Tell me why again I am supposed to be here?” Marcus asked, breathing out as he felt himself tense at the things she said. He wasn’t afraid, more careful and calculated. He had a pack under him, a group of people looking to him for advice, and him sneaking away was way out of normal codes and rules he had put in place. That was what was dangerous about Calla, not her crazy DNA, but the influence she had over him. He soon picked up on the sent, growling under his breath. He could recognize that scent, and it made his anger push to the surface. ”That stench,” he mumbled and grabbed Calla’s hand, starting to move faster and in the direction of the scent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Kol was bored. And hungry. And bored. He really just wanted to get the hell out of there. Why was Dove being so boring and dooming him to this place? It was not like he was going to stay here forever, surely she knew that. He was walking around the cave in circles. It really wasn't that big, so he had no where to go, nothing to explore. He sat down against the cave wall. A mouse he had tamed crawled into his lap. That was the only living creature he allowed to live. He had to survive somehow, right? Beetles, critters. Anything went. Except for this mouse. Kol heard steps come close. "Emannuel, I think we have some company." The mouse squeaked as a response. He stood up and walked closer to the entrance. He scoffed at the words from the werewolf. "Rude," he said and looked at them when they came close enough for him to converse with them. "Do you need a bodyguard now? Or is he just here to look intimidating. Sorry, it's not working." He put the mouse down and it ran into the darkness once again. "Whatever it is you want from me, you won't get it. Not unless I get something in return." He was great at striking a deal. He got that from his father. And mother, for that sake. Must run in the family - and skip a generation, apparently.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 8:55 pm

"Because I don't know what to expect.. and I didn't want to hide where I was going for you," she looked at him, "besides, if I told you where I was going.. would you have stayed home?" She lifted a brow slowly just before the scent of her father caught their attention. He grabbed her hand and she followed him. Calla squeezed Marcus' hand shortly the second she saw her fathers face. She had fought of her fears of her father, but it never really made it long enough away before returning. She knew what he was capable of.
"Just shut up," she breathed out and looked at the mouse. "Looks like you are making friends," she snorted a little. Calla smiled a little by his comment.
"Don't play dumb with me, you know what I want - and you can't really make any demands.. you are powerless in that cave. I know you have that damn key," she breathed out to calm herself down. Not being alone with her father helped on her temper and helped her not falling into his traps.
"How about you give me the key.. I get what I want.. then I can see if I have it in my heart to help you.. maybe get you a chair .. a sofa.. a shower?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyFre Aug 23, 2019 11:16 am

Marcus shook his head at her question, of course he wouldn’t have let her go alone. He felt bound to her in a way he couldn’t explain, feeling the need to be around her just to make his life make sense. He soon heard the low voice of the hybrid, and he couldn’t help but growl under his breath. He let the two converse, but in reality things were starting to fall into place. It had been that man that had entered his house, entered where Kenna resided and now all of Marcus’ instincts told him to rip the man apart. Letting the two speak seemed like the best option for him right now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptySøn Aug 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Kol scoffed when he was told to shut up. Like that was ever going to happen. [color:f79e=# color=#006633]”Of course I am making friends, I am very likeable.” He didn’t agree with her. He was not powerless, because he had something she wanted. As long he had that, he had power. She might have learned from him, but she was no way near the dealmaker he was.
”I am neither confirming or denying that,” he told her. ”I can make all the demands I want. Unless you want to come in and here and take the key, you are not getting it before I get it exactly how I want it.” She wanted to make him comfortable. How cute. No, that was not enough. He was not going to let her get what she wanted that easily. ”No, no that’s not how this works. Until you find a way to get me out of here, there is no deal.” He stepped as long he could without being touched by the magic shield. He knew exactly where it started. ”Get your mum here. Let the adults talk. I don’t negotiate with teenagers.” Despite Calla having lived for quite some time, it was nowhere near as long as him or Dove. In that spectra, she was not even a teenager. She was a toddler at best. Kol didn't pay much attention to the werewolf. It was clear he was not here because he was useful in any way. Why Calla had chosen to bring him was curious to him. However, he had no intention of asking. He was too busy making a deal with his daughter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 8:32 pm

It it had not been for Marcus staying with her, she would have done the dumb thing and attacked her father minutes ago. And if she entered the cave, there was a chance the only way to make come out - would be breaking the spell herself, and she couldn't allow that to happen.
"How sweet of you, but I'm afraid your demands have been declined," she answered and took a step forward.
"I'm not calling mum. You will have to deal with me," she lifted her shoulders a little, "you know I could lift the spell if I wanted to. You also know, that my blood lust would make you a easy target. I have helped killing you once, I don't mind giving you another trip down to your relatives," she breathed out as she almost were about to lose her patience. Calla tensed her jaws, feeling her anger effect her entire nerve system. She had tried to cut down on blood, just to see if it would help her in anyway - but it only made her more jumpy and moody - and dangerous.
"Or maybe you are just bluffing, and you actually don't have anything that can help me. You just say it to get free," she took a step back and sighed. "You would say and do anything to safe your own skin," she theorized, narrowing her eyes trying to figure out how his brain worked - which wasn't an easy task. Calla took another step back, letting her arm lightly touch Marcus' - it kept her from doing something stupid. And right now, she needed her head in the game. Perhaps it was another reason to bring Marcus, he didn't know her fathers games and tricks - a new set of eyes could either be really good or really bad.
"I already regret going here.. I'm sorry for dragging you out here.. its stupid," she mumbled a bit, letting her forehead meet with the werewolfs shoulder and took a deep breath in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Kol just laughed when she claimed his demands had been declined. She would soon change your mind. ”How did I raise so naïve a girl.” He shook his head. ”No, sorry. So naïve a monster.” He had noticed that Calla was calmer now than she had been last they met. His gaze moved from his daughter to the boy. ”It all makes sense now. You’re Marcus, right?” Calla had not been born what she was. Kol had improved her. Before all this, she was nothing more than a witch. Every witch had a mate. Of course, Kol had taken care of that when he first changed Calla. Although something seemed to be residing in her, a bond to the tall werewolf. How nice.
”Never underestimate your opponent, never overestimate them either. I know what I know, you don’t. If you think I’m going to do anything for you until you release me from here, you’re not only naïve, you’re stupid.” He smiled deviously at her. ”That’s our relatives, my sweet monster. You are related to the devil, just like me.” He looked between, until Calla spoke again. He shrugged her words off. She was not wrong about him always putting himself first. The rest was completely wrong though. ”I could be. Are you willing to test your theory?” He looked intently at her. ”In my house beneath the first step on the stairs, lays a necklace. That will make it easier for you to control your bloodlust. But of course you need the blood of who created it.” He pointed at himself. ”Are you willing to take the chance of you always being able to control yourself, or will you call my-so-called bluff and walk away with wolfie over there?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 9:55 am

//Out<3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol   Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol Empty

Livet i hulen er herligt - Marcus & Kol
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Vest-
Gå til: