Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I haven't stopped looking

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I haven't stopped looking Empty
IndlægEmne: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyTirs Jul 30, 2019 11:19 pm

Allyn was excited, but who wouldn’t be? She was starting at the academy soon, and could barely contain herself in all of this. Normally she was rather introverted and quiet, but these days she felt more spunky, like she could jump around at any moment. The only thing that had changed was that strange void. The void she saw in her dreams or when she was using her abilities with focus. She hadn’t seen him in so long. Sitting on the floor of her room she had closed her eyes, searching that dark void, making a fine droplet of blood run from her nose. Maybe using her abilities like this wasn’t too good, at least not so often. She had gotten better at controlling them already, but maybe it was because it came so natural to her. Her and her sister would sometimes play a game where Nathalie would think of something and Allyn would have to filter all other inputs away from her thought. She exhaled, rubbing her temple as she was searching until she felt something. It felt almost like hitting an invisible wall, and she pushed at it. Shadow?” she called at the invisible wall, not knowing if he had put it up to hide.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 8:30 am

Outfit
______

He was just walking around, usually looking like he was searching for something - maybe he was. Jackson liked moving around at this hour, it made him feel like he was in his right element - the shadows. He had followed this blond girl around, till she had told him to stay away - so he did. Shadow, he turned around. His ice blue eyes looking for that voice. He was so sure the voice belonged in a place deep in his mind. Jackson narrowed his eyes a little, feeling like he saw a glimpse of the girl. Maybe he had pushed it away, trying not to feel more insane than he already did. He had been trapped in that world for so long, that he had forgotten who he were before. "What do you want?" He mumbled under his breath. Was the girl here to send him back? Or here to remind him off what he had escaped? He didn't blink, he just starred at her for a while, letting the shadows that kept him hidden fall a little down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 2:32 pm

Allyn knew that these adventures into the void could get her in trouble, but so far it was only her sister that knew about this part of her ability. It was strange, the feeling of nothingness around her, but in a way it was something she had always known. She heard his voice, like a misty whisper that could disappear at any moment. It sounded like him, but was it him? Then she saw a glimpse of him, his surroundings and felt her heart beat faster. ”I … It’s been so long,” she said, not knowing what she actually wanted in this. Maybe she just missed not feeling alone in her nightmares? Shadow was a strange person to her, a person nobody knew existed except for her. Her parents had written him off as a figment of her imagination, but she knew better than that. He wasn’t fictive, he was real, she just knew it. She hadn’t really had much contact with him for about a year. She feared that things had changed and that she wouldn’t see him again. In a sense he had seen her grow up, but maybe that was just her trying to rationalise everything. ”Are you alright?” she asked, hoping he would hear her. She already knew her nose was bleeding, but it wouldn’t really show unless you were in the room with her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 5:31 pm

She was right. It had been a long time since they last spoke, however he didn't comment. His mind was trying to figure out a solution to how he could still see her. How was she even here? Jackson scratched his neck a little, and looked away for a little while - maybe she would be gone when he returned his gaze? She wasn't. She was right there. He narrowed his eyes a little as he kept his blue eyes darted towards her. It wasn't because he wanted to harm her, he was just confused.
"You shouldn't be here," he answered instead of replying to her question. She was clearly hurting herself by being here - he didn't want that. "I'm at the academy in Gaia," he frowned a bit by giving her details about his whereabouts. Why would he even do that? "Go," he spoke in a hoarse voice. He didn't want to scare her off like he had done before - at least a few times. Sometimes the shadows around him was just to strong, and he feared they would hurt her if they got too close.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 6:04 pm

He told her to go and she was pulled back to her own body, breathing fast and opening her eyes fast. She got to her feet, shaking a bit as she wiped the blood away from her nose. Academy. He’s at the academy. He’s not a dream in a nightmare. He’s real. She knew her parents were sleeping, so she tried her best to silently sneak out of the house. Nathalie had already gone back to the academy, probably hanging out with all her friends. She was a little jealous of her sister, being so easy to connect with others. Allyn was always seen as a kinda weird girl, but her family had always assured her of who she was. She grabbed her phone, shoes and her wallet. It felt like she was running away, but she knew she was coming back. She just had to know. She closed the door behind her, making sure to lock it as well. She turned in the direction of the academy, nodding to herself as she started running. Her heart was already beating out of control. Was this it? Was this real and not one of her nightmares trying to trick her into a fake sense of security? Reaching the gate, she bit her lip. Security was high at the moment, but she didn’t blame them. She had seen what attack there had been at Umbrella, so maybe it was good in this moment. Sneaking around the side she looked side to side, checking for people before she looked at the fence. It started to shake slightly before going loose, a whole segment lifting up at her will and she moved under before placing it back. Allyn knew she shouldn’t be using her powers so much, but the chance to see Shadow gave her adrenaline in her veins. She got to one of the corridors before she closed her eyes, focusing on the sounds and smells. Then she saw him, he was a bit away, at the other end of the academy, but she moved in that direction. Nathalie had told her a bit about the academy already, but it was way bigger than she had imagined. She ran, sliding on he clear flooring and stopping as she saw him. She could recognize him anywhere. Moving her sleeve up to make her bloody nose seem less severe she just stood there. ”Hi,” she said, not knowing if she was going to get pulled away from this at any moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 8:37 pm

Jackson was a Sinclair, so why in hell would he care about things like: don't stay out after ten or any of that sort. He did as it pleased him. A lot of the students did, or at least till they got caught. Jackson just walked around and found a place to sit by the window. He looked out at the moon shining through the glass. He opened the window shortly to let the cold wind cool him down. Jackson closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. Jackson exhaled and sat there for a few minutes. The guards would be walking pass him in a minute, but he just blended in with the shadows around him - making him impossible to track. He walked in the shadows, so easy doing this hour. It was first when he was outside that he stepped out of them, and stood up against one of the trees with his back against it. He looked up, just enjoying the silence. He could smell in the air that it was about to rain, but it didn't matter. Jackson was alone out here, right now he didn't have to do anything at all - just be in the moment. Or that was at least till he heard her voice again. Jackson opened his eyes, but didn't turn his head at first. He could almost tate her shadow as she walked closer towards him. Jackson stepped away from the tree, and turned towards her. He walked two steps forward, almost in slowmotion - not sure how or if she was real. It was clear just looking in his eyes, that he was confused. "You are real?" He confirmed with himself looking at her shadow before returning his eyes to her. "How?" - "I'm not going back," he hissed and his jaws tensed up when fear started firing up in his system. "You are not taking me back," he took a almost agressive step forward and felt his heart racing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 8:53 pm

He seemed cold, but he had always been like that in a way. Maybe that was why she had opted to call him Shadow, cold and and always moving away from the light. She exhaled as she watched him step closer. Was it wrong that she sought him out like this? She just needed to know. Just needed to see. His question made a soft scoff escape her lips as she smiled faintly. That question she could return easily, but she remained silent. She saw how his posture changed, looking like a wild animal ready to jump it’s prey. ”Woaw … Woaw … Easy now,” she said, holding up her shaking hands as she had forgotten her jacket. Stupid, yes, but it was summer – she rarely wore a jacket anyways. ”I’m not taking you anywhere – I just wanted to see you,” she said, her voice shaky as she had always hated seeing him in situations like this. When he was in her nightmares and he had been friendly, they hadn’t been so bad, but when the nightmares had been there and he chose to scare her away, that was hard on her. She couldn’t really understand however. Take him back? To where? Her nightmares? ”I honestly don’t know where back is anyways, soooo,” she said, moving her hand up to scratch her neck. She was still a little scared, but maybe it was because she still thought she was dreaming. Although her mind couldn’t fathom a place like the academy in her dreams, and when she usually saw him all around them was a void. She seperated her lips, wanting to say something, anything really, to calm him down, but she closed her mouth and swallowed. Waiting his response.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 9:13 pm

He stopped when she put her hands up, almost like she made him aware that he was acting out. Jackson just took a deep breath in and listened to her. It was strange, he trusted her words - something in him knew she spoke the truth. But she had always calmed him when the void of shadows hadn't been to hard on him. There had always been a calm thing about her that he held on to. "Why?" Mumbled he underneath his breath, why would she seek him out. It could be dangerous? He could be dangerous. Jackson exhaled and scratched his chin shortly.
"The world of shadows," he said almost breathless and looked down for a second. He moved his hand quickly her his heart, almost like he felt the stab once more - but just took his jacket off. He handed it to her.
"I don't want you to get cold," he admitted and exhaled. He had calmed a bit down. Jackson started to realize that she belonged to this world, but how was she connected to the place he had been trapped in? Maybe she had been there to get him out? Or maybe she was just there without any explanation at all, however, he didn't believe that - like his father always said; there is a reason for everything. "I didn't think I would get to see you ever again," he breathed out and looked back at her. He gave her a soft hint of a smile, she was the only one who had gotten anything like that for year.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 9:23 pm

”Why? That’s a stupid question,” she scoffed, shaking her head at herself. She didn’t want to make him more angry, not hen it would have been for nothing. She could defend herself, but having already used her abilities a lot today, she wondered how much more her body could take. The world of shadows. Was that what she was calling the void? She found it so confusing, but just looked at him, slowly lowering her hands as he seemed to calm down. She looked at the jacket he handed her, taking it and putting it on. His scent was all over it, making her a bit confused as it smelled just like in her nightmares. How was that posible? ”Thank you,” she mumbled. The jacket was way too big for her, but it would keep her warm nonetheless. Allyn wasn’t used to silence, not in a household like hers. Two dogs, her parents and not to mention her sister, but she didn’t mind it. His confession made her smile a bit as she saw what she called a safe mark. When he smiled like that she could be calmer around him. ”I knew you were real,” she said, wanting to jump around in joy, because she had just known it. She shook her head and looked at him. He didn’t look too good though. Of course she could use her abilities to sneak in on his thoughts, but she didn’t like doing that. At least not when she could choose not to. ”You look like shit, though” she said with a smile on her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 10:41 pm

He frowned his brows a bit when she spoke of him being real. Had she walked around with the same thoughts as him? Why had she thought he wasn't real? And more importantly, why was she connected to that place? Was it because of her shadow? Jackson had been a witch before he was swallowed whole by the shadows, left him to be something new - a demon of shadows. It was a strange world he lived in. He still didn't understand how to feed. Food didn't taste good anymore, and everytime he tried to feed, he ended up making people sad or empty. Just like he was when he hadn't eaten anything. He chuckled a bit when she called him out for looking like shit.
"Really?" He lifted one of his eyebrows a little. " I thought looking like shit was the how you mingled around with the crowd these days," he joked a little dry but with the same smile on his face. Jackson knew he was on deep waters when not even his father knew what had happened, or knew how to handle Jackson in this state. Of course it would be better if Jackson wasn't so temperamental and impatient. The shadowworld had only heightened these traits, and he hated being so easy to anger. He was dangerous now, and he didn't even understand his own strength. "You wanna go somewhere, or just hangout here?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 9:53 am

Allyn couldn’t help but chuckle a little at his words, shaking her head a little at him. She stood for a while, looking at him like she hadn’t really looked at him before. She knew how he looked of course, but it just felt so different in the real world. Part of her had always known he was real, even when other people didn’t believe her. Maybe she was as stubborn as her sister, but she didn’t see it like that. Allyn was hopeful about things, even if she didn’t always come across as a positive person. Mostly she liked to just stay hidden, not get noticed and watch people interact, but it was something else with Shadow. He was someone that had been a constant in her head. At first she had thought perhaps it was one of her biological parents trying to contact her, but everything made sense in the mind of a child. His question made her shrug. ”I bet I could beat you in a game of hide and seek with the guards running around,” she said with a smile. Sure, she was a petite size, but being unnoticed was one of her abilities. It was like when she used that part of her ability, people couldn’t even look at her without straining their full body. She took a step closer, standing within reach of him now. Part of her wanted to reach out, touch him and just make sure it was real, but as she was thinking that her arm had already started moving. She stopped herself, her arm just hanging in the air before she moved forward and touched his chest. ”Tag – You’re it,” she said and she was off, running.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 5:58 pm

He frowned by her challenge. He hadn't played hide and seek since he was a kid. Or if you looked at the fact, that he had been hiding from himself in the shadow for 75 years - maybe he had. Jackson chuckled a little to himself by the challenge. His heart stopped beating for a second, or that was how it felt to see her reach out for him. Pure fear rushed through him, what if it was all in his head? What if he just imagined her still? He couldn't figure out which was worst to get it confirmed or not. The seconds that passed, felt like long draining hours of waiting. He felt her fingers touch his chest for a small second, but it was like it got the feeling of his heart beating back. He just stood there and looked at her while she ran off. He moved his hand towards his chest, and frowned a little to himself. It was like he still felt the touch, that slowly faded away. Then he remembered she was waiting for him to catch her. It was a weird game, but he wanted to feel seen again - alive. So he moved through the shadow, between the shadows of the trees and the big walls of the academy - he felt his strongest and fastest. He saw her and jumped out, and instinctively wrapped his arms around her from behind before spinning her a little around. He then put her down. But something was different. It was the look on his face, he looked happy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyFre Aug 02, 2019 6:59 pm

Allyn felt a rush in her system. She was a kid again, playing and it was so nice. To many she still was a kid, but that only made it that much more fun to play around like this. She was at the age where half of her friends either tried acting grown up or was in a sense, and the other half still was up for slumberparties and not the teenage kind. It was strange, but it was also exciting. She felt his arms around her, letting out a squeal followed by a laughter as he spun her around. He put her down, she stumbled a bit, being a bit dizzy, but looked at him with a small snort leaving her mouth. Covering her mouth quickly she couldn’t help but belt out a laughter. She stopped to look at him, feeling like she hadn’t seen him like this before. She popped her head out like a chicken, trying to signal it was his turn to run.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking EmptyFre Aug 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Her laughter effected him, in a way he didn't understand. It made him feel warm, and aware of his heartbeat. Allyn looked at him, and he frowned. It wasn't his usual game, he had no idea about the rules - even in something this simple. Jackson had a lot of elder siblings, but younger - even if he had any younger  siblings it was sure his father wouldn't tell him. One reason would be Jackson not seeking his father out about what had happened. Jackson and Julia was close-ish. Close enough for Jackson to not feel left from the family. Allyn looked at him and he looked like a question mark. "Oh," he realized what she wanted him to do. He felt silly and a part of him didn't really want to start running around more. However the other part, just wanted to feel something else than the shadows.
"We should be careful with to much running around. We don't want anyone thinking that I'm out to hurt you," he commented. Jackson was known for his temper the past few months, and had a few fights with other students. He had a feeling it was his father he had to thank for not being expelled. "But if you want.. I can give you a small tour around the gardens.. or I don't know."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I haven't stopped looking   I haven't stopped looking Empty

I haven't stopped looking
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: