Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? Empty
IndlægEmne: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyTors Jul 25, 2019 4:50 pm

@Marcus <3
___

The blood was still dripping from her arm, but it wasn't hers. The smell however wasn't from a creature you could read about in books. Calla had torn apart one of her fathers creatures. It was only a few days since the car crash, or at least in her head. Time was weird when you were locked away in a dark room for days. Calla was lucky that her mother had shown up and had taken care of her father. However she felt empty again, like the small amount of trust he had earned - it was just taken for granted. He didn't care about her. She was just a creation to him, a prize he could brag about to other science freaks. She felt stupid, beyond stupid for actually believing he had changed his point of view a little. He had seemed to care, but what he had tried to do was not to be forgiven. He had even had the nerve to break into Kennas house and let his girlfriend attack one of the werewolves, just to get her to tag along. She knew she had done the right thing, there had been no other choice.

She just walked in her own thoughts, zoned out from reality. The thought returned, maybe she should have stayed away? Wouldn't it have been easier to just have let Clementine stay in her head? Calla shook her head and just breathed out. It was around late evening. She could tell by the sun, even through it liked to stay up late because of summer. Finally she reached the little lake in the middle of the woods and got some of the blood cleaned off her skin. She only got to clean the blood on her arms and her face, before a familiar scent made her stand up. She still had the blood around her ancle from the chain that had been stuck around it. Calla took a deep breath in and turned around facing him. There was still blood on her clothes, and in her hair. A few of the wounds were still healing, but then again, Callas healing was excellent and could fool almost everyone. She didn't really know what do to or say, so she just stood there. Calla took a deep breath in and exhaled as she tried to fight the tears bottling up in her eyes.  
"Heeey," she breathed out ones more and slightly wrapped her arms around herself. Had Kenna told him about her father and his creatures attacking in the house? Why was it making eye contact made her feel so vulnerable? Like it was a door to her tormented and chaotic soul.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyTors Jul 25, 2019 6:10 pm

To sleep perchance to dream, that was something Shakespeare had written in his play of Hamlet. A sentence Marcus has never understood until now. He felt like he was in a daze, sleeping a few hours at a time to keep check if the pack. The intruders of the house that were supposed to be a safe haven had made him sleep less, dreams even fewer between. He had set up watch, making the whole pack take turns in searching for that scent that had come to represent a fury within him. That was when the scent hit him in the woods, making him snarl as his instincts took over. He walked deeper into the forest, seeing the trees clutter together tighter as if they were fighting for the sun above. When he saw her, at first he only picked up the intruder’s scent, stalking the outskirts of the small lake. He stayed hidden until something else hit his system. The smell of her. Oh how it calmed his every being, made his body react in such a strong way, but so different than before. He walked closer, having smelled the blood before anything else made him frown, but the intruder’s scent was all over her. But it wasn’t her, her scent was calming like lavender, and as she turned around he looked her up and down. Frowning as he saw she looked away, he took a step closer, feeling like her calming scent could put him right to sleep just from being close. “Well hello there, roadkill,” he said, frowning a bit at his own words, but decided he was too tired to actually say something useful. The birds were quietly chirping in the distance, clearly staying away from the smell of blood and predators in the area. The predators being Marcus and Calla. He sighed, reaching out to touch her hand like he usually did when they were hanging out. Marcus was not a shy person, when he wanted something he took it, but things were different with Calla. He merely wanted to be near her, feel her scent calm his very being from the bottom of his heal to the top of his scalp. “Don’t be shy with me,” he pleaded. They had started opening up more, speaking of things that went on in their minds mostly. “You know, to get all that off,” he said, gesturing to her clothes and ankles. “You need a full on dip,” Marcus said with a faint smile on his lips as he looked to the lake.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyTors Jul 25, 2019 6:56 pm

She breathed out when he spoke, like the sound of his voice was enough to put her mind to rest. Her mind was a race, with flashes of what had happened just today. She still heard the crying ringing in her ears, and the sound of what had made it stop. Calla blinked a bit like if she had returned to reality by his hand touching hers. She closed her eyes for a second and centeret herself. Calla breathed out, finally feeling like it was fresh air filling her lungs. She wanted to smile, but it was like her entire day made it impossible even to force. And she didn't want to force anything around Marcus, ,so she didn't.  "I'm not," she said almost breathless. Calla wasn't the one to think out everything she did, or thought out a plan. She usually acted out in pure instinct. Her eyes just looked at him. She had felt so hunted up till this point, but right here and now she felt the freedom in her soul like fireworks. She gave him a small daring smile.
"Lets see who gets in first then," she crossed her arms and took the tank top off. It was mostly covered in blood anyways. She let it drop to the ground along with the shorts, she would have to give Kenna a new pair of each for wrecking them. Calla didn't take her eyes of him. In her feral state of mind, she was way more connected to being a wild creature that was finally free from that basement cell than the human side of her. Calla didn't give him much chance however to get in first, before she had turned around and walked into the water. Letting herself dive under and just be in it with the water around her. It was her new safe place. Her favorite place in the entire woods. She swam up, and let her head come over the surface.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 8:30 am

Her daring smile was ever so welcome, making him smile in return as he watched her take off her dirty clothes. Marcus was not one to demand answers, knowing that what he needed to know, she would tell him. He watched as she dove in, quickly removing his shirt, shorts and shoes to jump in after her. However his jump was more like a cannonball, landing not far from her and splashing a lot of water her way. As he resurfaced he shook his head, the water droplets flying off him like projectiles from a gun. He rubbed his eyes, moving his legs to keep afloat as he then moved his dark hair backwards in a slick hairdo. He swam to her, having a hard time keeping himself away from her. “You still got something,” he muttered, cupping his hand to remove some blood from her collarbone. His hands touching her skin was unlike anything he had felt before. He knew werewolves didn’t have a mate like a witch, but so few alphas could find a real luna that could calm their inner wolf. Feeling like he just needed to touch her, he slid his free hand around her back, holding her rather close in the water as his thumb stroked the lower part of her back. They hadn’t really kissed, but holding hands and embracing each other had been what they had found comforting up until now. It was strange for a guy like Marcus to be so gentle with her, knowing fully that she in many aspects probably was stronger than him. He looked into her grey green eyes, wondering if she would let him kiss her, but he chose not to ponder too much on it. “Are you going to tell me what happened, or?” He asked in a calm voice, simply looking in her eyes. He was not one to pressure people to speak, only when he needed important information, but even then he would usually refrain from using his alpha voice. If she didn’t share, he would respect that, but either way he moved them around in the water.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 10:03 am

There was something about him, that she haven't been able to shake since the moment they had met. Calla believed in soulmates, weird enough she believed in the things she read in stories - or maybe she just wanted to believe in it. He swam towards her. It wasn't like she was the best swimmer in the world, but she knew she had some shark dna in her system, perhaps it kept her hoping that she wouldn't drown. Calla tilted her head a little to the side, when he removed some of the blood from her collarbone. His touch made it shiver down her spine, and longed for his warm skin to keep on touching hers. And just like that, he had his other hand behind her back - holding her close, almost making her feel breathless. Calla looked into his eyes, when he questioned her if she was going to tell what had happened. Her father was known cruel to many, beyond insane.
"My father happened," she broke the silence. Her heart skipped a little beat, it was because of her father most people thought Calla needed to treated like a bomb. They weren't wrong, through. But the difference was, now she knew who she wanted to be and who she was. It was something she hadn't known for years. Just being lost for so long, till now. "I was stupid enough to make him aware of a new ability I got.. and he wanted it to himself. The choice was simple to him; put me out of my misery or let him break my soul. However, I don't go down that easily. That is the reason I'm here," she admitted looking a bit down before meeting with his eyes again. "My mum took care of it. He won't bother anyone again for quite sometime."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:12 pm

Feeling her skin under his fingertips was a sensation he saw himself longing for. He wondered shortly if everyone felt like this around her, but hoped not. He didn’t mind competition, but he also wasn’t the type to share. Looking at her, he knew she was struggling a bit before she finally spoke. Her father - was that that horrid smell that had been on her? The scent of the intruder? Both Kenna and Calla had kept rather secret how they had met, but he didn’t mind having their secrets. What he did mind was when secrets could harm his pack. He looked at her, having her close calmed the anger that would normally spring to the surface, but it was like her very soul was soothing his. He let his thumb rub the lower part of her back, feeling her close as the water was still separating them slightly. Hearing her speak like this made him angry at her father, but he needed to remind himself that as it was right now, he really had no right to get angry. He had no right to be close to her either, but he did because his body beckoned for her touch. “Took care of it,” he said, repeating her words, not knowing if he should be happy or sad about that statement. He breathed out, wrapping his other arm around her in a simple embrace as they were merely threading water. He held her close, as close as his leg movements allowed at least, leaning his cheek against her hair. “However it was done is none of my concern, but I want to keep you safe,” he muttered under his breath. Sure, he was a big and protective guy, but in the end he knew Calla to be strong. He knew her to be fierce and following what she deemed right, but perhaps she didn’t need to do things on her own. He pulled out of their embrace, watching a drop of water make it from her hair and down the side of her face. “If you let me,” he added, smiling at her letting her know he just wanted to help. He felt his breath halter as he looked at her, her blue green eyes showing all the colours that he loved about nature. The lush green of the leaves on every tree and bush, the blue of the lakes that filled these woods. He let go with one hand, cupping her face with his palm as he looked at those eyes. He felt like he could watch the greenery with the small lakes inside them forever. The last thing he wanted was to take advantage of a vulnerable moment like this. He wanted her to open up, and in return he could find the courage to speak about his past as well. “Calla,” he said, almost in a breathy sigh as he looked at her. His thumb of his hand on her face started stroking her over her cheekbones, being careful to be gentle. He had started getting feelings for her, but when he thought back he didn’t know when those feelings had started. Had it started when he first laid eyes on her? When he had spotted her in the library, or when he had taken her hand when they were walking to the woods. He didn’t know, but he did know she moved something in him he believed he would never feel again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyLør Jul 27, 2019 9:25 am

She gave him a nod when he repeated her words. Calla didn't know what her mother had done, it wasn't because Calla had stayed to figure it out. She wasn't close to her mother, and their relationship was all kinds of twisted and complicated - because of her father. Calla had never thought she would feel anything like this ever again. It was a rare emotion for her to explore, but she had never been the one to say no to a new story. But being close like this, made her feel vulnerable. Like she could let all her guards down. For so long, she had felt disposable. Watching the people she once had been close to, becoming happier without her in there lives. So having him close. Just having her head close to him, almost made her tear up again. Calla closed her eyes, just being in the moment. In this moment she didn't feel disposable or alone. It was like he had taken all of her loneliness, that had haunted her for the last few years, and simply chased it away. Her eyes quickly locked themselves on his when he pulled out of their embrace. If you let me, she blinked a little. But that smile, that made her smile just a little. She was about to say or at least try to say something when he cupped her face. "I would let you," she whispered softly. Her eyes didn't move from his, and her arms placed themselves over his shoulders.

He spoke her name in a way that echoed in her mind. She looked shortly at his lips, and wondered how they tasted. She wondered how soft they were, if she was ever going to feel them upon hers. It surprised her how much she hungered for it, like if hers were a dessert longing for just a taste of rain. This warm feeling in her chest had been away for what felt like a dark matter of years. All that pain and darkness she had fought through to come back on this side of the tunnel. It was a feeling she wanted. It was something she wanted to explore. When Calla felt something she acted, and when she wanted something she took it. It was quite simple, and somehow it was so complicated. The tingling feeling in her chest. Every inch of her just screaming to be close to him. She had never felt so drawn to another person before, not even Roy. She had always wondered, why she didn't have a mate mark like other witches. If it was because her father had experimented on her before it showed, or simply because it worked different than others. But somehow she felt like she knew now. She knew it was because she had waited her whole life to be found by him. She wanted to kiss him. Her green eyes moved back to his. She was unsure how long she could hold back? Calla didn't want to hold back, so she did what she did best; acted. She leaned in, closing her eyes as her lips was placed upon his. It was in this moment she felt her heart beating for real again.

Sidst rettet af Calla Søn Jul 28, 2019 7:02 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptySøn Jul 28, 2019 5:26 pm

Just being with her, hearing her heartbeat and knowing there wasn't any hidden agenda was all he needed to feel calm. That and her scent. He had always found that jasmine soothed his senses, but hers smelled more like a field of lavender, making him want to stay extra close to her. He saw her eyes wander, but to be honest he had probably looked at her lips more than he should've at this point. He breathed out, seeing her eyes move as he thought. She had said she would let him keep her safe, let him be one to take care of her, yet why did it feel more like she was healing and protecting him? He saw her move closer, and his heart was flapping it's wings like a bird trying to escape it's cage. The moment their lips touched he felt the world disappear, yet reappear in his mind. His eyes fell shut quite quickly and he leaned into the kiss, feeling like he could melt at the softness of them. Marcus had never had a kiss like this, but he had seen them in movies, when the hero and his love interest met again. Was it crazy to believe that he had known Calla in another life? Perhaps, but it wasn't that crazy with witches and vampires running around. He kept cupping her cheek, pressing her closer with the hand around her waist. He moved calmly in the water, making sure they stayed afloat as their lips did their tender dance of greeting. His breath through his nostrils were heavy, and he moved his lips against hers again. It felt like all his life he had been holding his breath, and was finally breathing. After a while he pulled away, opening his eyes carefully and looking at Calla once more. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit, placing his forehead against hers. "You have no idea how long I've wanted that," he mumbled, feeling his heart still beating like crazy in his chest. He smiled at her, breathing out as he felt his heart slowly return to its somewhat normal sound. He let go of her face, moving his hand down to rest against her neck, looking at the skin beneath his fingers. He had never felt anything so strong like this, felt like electricity was running through his veins and not the hot red blood that he knew it was. His hand moved slightly making his thumb run over the soft curve of her lower lip. "I'll keep you safe, to the best of my abilities," he promised, leaning down to kiss her again. They probably needed to get out of the water soon, but he couldn't keep away from those lips, so tender that he felt his whole world could disappear into them. He pulled away shortly, sending her a charming smile as he carefully let go of her. He could feel her get a little cold, mostly due to the fact he was quite hot blooded as well as the lake being in the shadows. Swimming tot the edge of the lake he pulled himself up, helping her up as well if she had moved with him. Everything with Calla was easy as breathing. He didn't need to be the alpha or the leader of any kind. He could just move along to what he was feeling at a particular point.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptySøn Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm

How was it posible to feel this complete? To feel like the world for the first time made sense. In this minty moment, her senses have been seduced and Calla could no longer think straight. She ran her fingers down his spine, feeling him pull her closer. The kiss nearly knocked all wind from her lungs, so fiery and passionate. The feeling had caught her off guard, never imagining it could feel like this. When they broke apart for air, she kept her eyes closed just feeling their foreheads touching as they gathered some much needed oxygen.  Calla opened her eyes and met his once again. Her heart was fluttering at the sound of his voice. His smile made her smile, easily - never had it been so easy to smile before. A soft little giggle escaped her lips, as she felt his hand rest against her neck. The touch was enough to drive her crazy. How could one person do that? How could one persons touch on her skin feel so good? She didn't want his hands off her skin. Her eyes was locked on his. Calla wasn't hiding that his word meant the world to her. She believed she could handle what ever the world threw at her, but she never wanted to be on her own. Before she had a chance to respond, she felt his lips meeting with hers again. His lips so addictive, and she wanted more.  It took her a moment to return to reality as he carefully let her go, letting water and air filling the space between them. Calla breathed out and got control over herself, as she watched him swim closer the edge of the lake. It took her a few seconds but then she followed him .

He helped her up to the ground again. Feeling the chill breeze on her skin. Calla didn't mind the coldness. All the times she had been cold as a kid, her father would have told her it was nothing - and now she did have an immune system far better than most, so she didn't get sick. She kept close to him, and locked her arms around his neck pulling him down slightly. Once again she leaned in and placed yet another kiss upon his lips. She instantly felt the lovely heat curling within her. Calla moved herself closer to him, standing as close as she could. Despite the addictive feeling and her heart taking control over the game, she drew away, placing her forehead against his. Calla took a deep breath in before she exhaled. "I like you Marcus.." she admitted underneath her breath and opened her eyes to face him. "I like you a lot," She knew how she was feeling. Calla had been in love before, but this was far beyond that. Never had she felt anything this intense and passionate.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyMan Aug 19, 2019 6:26 pm

Getting out of the water he looked at her shortly before she pulled herself close again, feeling like he lost a sense of breathing normally as soon as she did that. He knew an alpha eventually would need a luna, a mate that would secure him in his wild instincts. Breathing out heavily he soon felt her lips against his, his hands moving around to hold her in his arms. She drew away again, but he didn’t dare to open his eyes, afraid the moment would disappear. He felt her forehead against his, and he couldn’t really deny himself to smile at her actions. It was nice, but hearing her words made him open his eyes and look at her. He searched her face, her eyes if they were looking at him, and he concluded that she wasn’t lying. A small chuckle escaped his lips, smiling as he was a bit in disbelief still. ”Calla,” he said in a tender voice, so many emotions running through his body in a single moment. He moved one hand up, resting his palm against her neck as she looked at her. ”I wish I could say the same, but I don’t think like will surfice; I feel strongly about you, a feeling I haven’t felt for so long, but it’s like it’s tearing at my soul,” he whispered, narrowing his eyes as he looked down and swallowed. His eyes returned to her face, studying it as if it was a painting in an art gallery, feeling himself taken aback by her pure beauty. Not just her looks, but the way she acted and spoke, it all was there to show him how much he cared for her. ”It sounds stupid, but it feels like someone tied our hearts together; And I can’t explain how or why, just that I don’t want to feel like this with other than you,” he confessed, sending her a nervous smile. Did she feel the same? Did she feel the burning in her chest, just like he felt it when she was near? It was like whatever was keeping him grounded wasn’t gravity anymore, it was her; her entire being making sure he wouldn’t just fly into the atmosphere. ”When I see something I like, I take it – But with you I need your permission,” he whispered, feeling her body close to him calmed him at the same time as lighting a fire in him. He moved his hands down her body, reaching her thighs and pulled her up in his arms, moving her up to be at the same height as him. ”I don’t care if you will never see me as a lover; I just want you to be there and be a part of my life,” he whispered, feeling himself opening up like he had never done before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? EmptyLør Nov 02, 2019 9:55 am

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?   What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears? Empty

What if my melodies are the one's nobody hears?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: