Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The devil and the snake - Azel

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The devil and the snake - Azel Empty
IndlægEmne: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 7:58 pm

@Azel <3
Outfit

Such a nice day. The sun was shining brightly outside, which was the reason Lucifer was inside. After Hell, she was not big on warm weather. No, she preferred the cold, which was why she was passing the freezers in the supermarket more than twice. She had lost count, as she was not in here for shop for groceries. She was bored and a supermarket seemed as much as place to have fun as any. She was still hiding her identity from most, although she was not as careful as she had been at first. Now she didn't care much about Abigal or her friends. She had other plans in place. She opened the freezer and felt the cold stream of air blowing into her face. Oh she was far from home indead.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Outfit
______

Azel still kept mostly to the nighttime, feeling like it was his safest bet. However since the summer season had started he felt like it was hard getting rest during the hot days. He was a serpent by nature, and the heat he got from the sun was there to give him energy. Daytime made him easier to spot, not just because he had such pale skin against his red hair, but because his walk always was spotted as a bit off. Inside the supermarket he shuddered a bit and walked down the isle grabbing some snacks off the shelves, opening the bag and starting snacking on them as he looked at the different people in the store. That’s when he spotted a woman near the freezer section. He narrowed his eyes, slithering nearer and pressed his face against the glass door she had just opened. ”Lucifer?” he said, his scottish accent strong, and nose pressed against the glass.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Lucifer was looking on the variants of ice cream in the cabinet, as much as enjoying the cool the freezer brought forward. She heard the steps moving closer, yet she didn’t pay much attention them. They might as well be someone just passing by her. It wasn’t until a face was pressed against the glass. Even squeezed she would recognize the face anywhere. The snake. She arched an eyebrow as he recognized her. Sometimes she would use magic to hide her strong presence. Today was not one of those days. Mostly because she hadn’t much planned. A trip to the supermarket and then straight home to see to her plans and how she could best move forward with them. ”Are you calling me the devil?” She asked with devious smile, that somehow seemed to appear in whatever body she inhabited. ”That’s rather rude,” she said and grabbed a pine of ice cream and closing the door, not caring if it would cause him to loose balance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Azel knew better than to yell out loud in a public forum, however he either didn’t care, or had lost enough of his mind to no longer think about it. She closed the door, his hand getting stuck, pulling it to him with a frown and a few incoherent swearwords being mumbled. She was on the move and he was quick to move to her side, looking at her through his black sunglasses. ”To be fair I never really was seen as polite,” he argued, stroking his sore fingers with his other hand. He looked her up and down. ”By golly, you picked that vessel?” he said under his breath, looking around as he spoke. He leaned closer to her. ”I don’t like it,” he said with a frown, scrunching his face up as he leaned away again. He followed her to the cashier, poking his head around as he waited for her to pay for her items. ”What are you doing here?” he asked confused. Last time he heard, the devil was still at large in hell.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyTors Jun 27, 2019 11:19 pm

Lucifer had learned to blend in with these humans. They never expected the devil to walk in between them. They would for one does not consider this short girl for the king of hell, dark lord or whatever you preferred to call her. Although dark lord had lost its significance as the pop culture became a thing. Being compared to a nose-less man who must not be named was surely not someone she strived to be compared to. She didn’t respond to his words. Lucifer thought herself polite for the most part. Unless torturing people and threating to send them and their families to hell for an eternity of torture was considered impolite. ”Your opinion means the world to me, I will be sure to ask for your help next time I pick out a vessel,” she added dryly. She started walking towards the cashier with him slithering behind like always. At least he knew his place. Behind her. She stood in line as a normal person. She deferred to look at him as he asked a question. ”You need not concern yourself with these matters.” She looked at him through his black glasses, not being able to see his eyes. She knew why. ”If you are needed, you will be told what you need to know. That is how it has always worked.” She paid the cashier and walked towards the exit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyFre Jun 28, 2019 10:10 am

Azel knew his place, he always had, however he was always closer to chaos than maybe was good for him. Her sarcasm made him shrug, not really one to argue with the devil. Back in the day he had helped Lucifer a lot, which ended up with Azel getting to the form he was now. Standing in line was so boring, he started tapping his feet as she spoke again. He hissed in a low tone as she payed the cashier, moving after her in silence before walking up to the side of her as they got out in the heat again. ”But why? Why this vessel – did someone knick your old one?” he asked, bopping his head a bit from side to side. He had gotten good at mimicking human behaviour, however sometimes his snake side just came out when he was preoccupied.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 4:58 pm

Lucifer ignored his impatient behavior, content on trying to fit in with these mortals her father adored for some reason. She narrowed her eyes as he hissed, yet she made no comment on it. Who was she to tell a creature to go against their nature? She stopped as he once again questioned the new vessel as well as came up with a theory as to what happened. ”In a matter of speaking,” she said and turned to him, although she was looking into thin air recalling her death. ”I did lose my previous vessel. Here’s a little advice. Be careful with banshees. They can blow your head up with just their voice. Such malicious creatures. It would not surprise me if the first witch made them,” she said. She took in a sharp breath and looked back at him. ”This vessel is not chosen by random. It’s a pure strategic move,” she added.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:14 pm

”Never fancied banshees like you, my dark lord – or is it lady now?” he said, raising an eyebrow at him. He, if any, had seen how Lucifer had lusted and longed for the banshee Abigal. Seeing how that banshee had consumed the angel’s heart and time. Azel was careful about who or what he loved, only opting to love something if he found it benefitted him in some way. Pure strategic move,” Azel said in a mocking tone shaking his head. It was for sure that it was the same Lucifer as always. ”Well my guess is that pregnancy isn’t something you chose at random – don’t lie to me, I can smell those pheromones running off your body as we speak,” he said as he tilted his head to the side. People usually stared at the snake for his walk and weird choice of eyewear, but things were always easier in the summertime – most people wore sunglasses and hang more loose.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel EmptyFre Jul 26, 2019 11:43 pm

//Out <33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The devil and the snake - Azel   The devil and the snake - Azel Empty

The devil and the snake - Azel
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh, speak of the devil and the devil will come
» Devil you Don't [cw]
» The Devil You Know
» Speak of the devil
» Devil on my shoulder

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum